Moderator: Community Team

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 162

Re: [NIGHT 5] Fight Club Mafia

Post by thellama73 »

Keterman wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Keterman wrote:I wish by now we at least knew what's the cause for potential death in the fights. Really even the smallest piece of information would be greatly useful in deciding who to vote for to fight, but as it is, I'm just not sure. I'm leaning towards vomps now as the next lynch candidate, but I'm not sure if him being in a fight would be a good idea. What if we wins and gets a lynchproof prize or something? Everything is speculation.
I'm assuming (without much hard info) that the fights are determined by comparing the fighters' strengths, plus some kind of randomized process to introduce uncertainty, and that a final difference between fight levels determines whether the loses is injured or killed.
I'm leaning towards agreement with you, but that's a lot of assumptions without much hard info as you admit yourself. And even accepting that this is the case, the public isn't aware of this final difference between fight levels that you speak of so we don't know who would be a wise candidate against whoever we want dead.
We do know how many fights each person has won or lost, though, so if we put up a winner against a loser, the odds are good of seeing the outcome we desire.

By my calculations, the only people left who haven't fought are Kyle, Boomslang, juliets, DP 2.0 and Elohcin. If this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight, so maybe it would be wise to pick two of them.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 14
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I was quite literally 5 seconds late.
:feb: RIP
Bully you, from the grave. :mafia:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Hedgeowl »

Canucklehead wrote:I want to fight.
I am a weakling, and wish to prove my manliness through physical violence. I firmly believe that my worth as a human is directly tied to my ability to physically dominate another person. Please allow me to enact my latent desires by pummeling a fellow player into a weeping, bloody husk of muddled flesh.
Well you do like Hockey. :p
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:
Keterman wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Keterman wrote:I wish by now we at least knew what's the cause for potential death in the fights. Really even the smallest piece of information would be greatly useful in deciding who to vote for to fight, but as it is, I'm just not sure. I'm leaning towards vomps now as the next lynch candidate, but I'm not sure if him being in a fight would be a good idea. What if we wins and gets a lynchproof prize or something? Everything is speculation.
I'm assuming (without much hard info) that the fights are determined by comparing the fighters' strengths, plus some kind of randomized process to introduce uncertainty, and that a final difference between fight levels determines whether the loses is injured or killed.
I'm leaning towards agreement with you, but that's a lot of assumptions without much hard info as you admit yourself. And even accepting that this is the case, the public isn't aware of this final difference between fight levels that you speak of so we don't know who would be a wise candidate against whoever we want dead.
We do know how many fights each person has won or lost, though, so if we put up a winner against a loser, the odds are good of seeing the outcome we desire.

By my calculations, the only people left who haven't fought are Kyle, Boomslang, juliets, DP 2.0 and Elohcin. If this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight, so maybe it would be wise to pick two of them.
I would be up for voting new fighters as well possibly. However, if project mayhem can only recruit from those who fight, then it would not be in our best interest to expand the pool. We dont really want winners dominating fights either though so I am torn.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 18

Post by DharmaHelper »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I was quite literally 5 seconds late.
:feb: RIP
Bully you, from the grave. :mafia:
MP halp I am being bullied pls noao
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Black Rock »

Holy fuck, wow. I know we were warned but, wow. Will that be happening every vote now?
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

thellama73 wrote:
Keterman wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

i would be okay with fighting especially if it were against another fighting novice.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Also, I think new fighters or previously lost fighters are the way to go. I'd give Canuck a chance. Maybe cause I missed seeing her face around, maybe cause she's Canadian. I don't see where she's fought before.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65

Post by a2thezebra »

I think we're all a little too eager to jump on the vote-for-those-that-haven't-fought-yet train. I don't think it's a bad idea either but let's consider all of our options before we choose one.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Holy poop! I had heard legends of MP's brutality as a host, but I never really believed them until now. RIP everyone. D:

I think I more or less understand what's going on, now. Seems kinda like a BOB situation, standard mafia and whatnot. Still forming opinions, but I'd be down to fight tonight. Or letting llama do so, he seems eager.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 101

Post by timmer »

Some thoughts about tonight's fight.

I have a hunch that Tyler recruits from fight clubs where he is present. Alex is a genius when it comes to designing a game's mechanics, and I just don't think he cut us up into four fight clubs for nothing. I think it to make Tyler have to think about positioning, etc.

So with that in mind, I checked back and cross-referenced a bunch of notes, and of the players left alive, I count six who have never been in a fight club with DH at any given time. (And please double check that I've gotten this right, if you have the time): Boomslang, Hedgeowl, juliets, Keterman, unfurl and Spacedaisy. If my hunch is right about Tyler, none of those players should be him. And OF those six, going back to my notes, it seems there are four who have either not yet fought, or if they did fight, they lost and are presumably still at fight level 1: Boomslang, Hedgeowl, juliets and Keterman. (Again, double-check if you have time).

I bring all of this up because it seems that there are two ways to kill Tyler now; lynches and fights. But Tyler is likely strong, I could see him starting out higher than the rest of us, so I don't want to accidentally let Tyler fight a level 1 player and make him stronger. I will likely vote for one of the above to fight tonight. I think a fight of low-level players who don't seen to have a connection to DH is safest, personally.
My siggie.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Is fighting really important? Like.... does it do anything besides make you better at fighting if you win?

Even though I'm not in that list
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote:Is fighting really important? Like.... does it do anything besides make you better at fighting if you win?

Even though I'm not in that list
(pressed submit by mistake)
I'd be okay with voting two fighters from that group. it does seem like a safe way to avoid inadvertently strengthening tyler durden.

I would still like to fight at some point in case fighting skill level ends up being important down the road but I'm not really in a hurry.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

timmer wrote:Some thoughts about tonight's fight.

I have a hunch that Tyler recruits from fight clubs where he is present. Alex is a genius when it comes to designing a game's mechanics, and I just don't think he cut us up into four fight clubs for nothing. I think it to make Tyler have to think about positioning, etc.

So with that in mind, I checked back and cross-referenced a bunch of notes, and of the players left alive, I count six who have never been in a fight club with DH at any given time. (And please double check that I've gotten this right, if you have the time): Boomslang, Hedgeowl, juliets, Keterman, unfurl and Spacedaisy. If my hunch is right about Tyler, none of those players should be him. And OF those six, going back to my notes, it seems there are four who have either not yet fought, or if they did fight, they lost and are presumably still at fight level 1: Boomslang, Hedgeowl, juliets and Keterman. (Again, double-check if you have time).

I bring all of this up because it seems that there are two ways to kill Tyler now; lynches and fights. But Tyler is likely strong, I could see him starting out higher than the rest of us, so I don't want to accidentally let Tyler fight a level 1 player and make him stronger. I will likely vote for one of the above to fight tonight. I think a fight of low-level players who don't seen to have a connection to DH is safest, personally.
This seems contradictory to me. If you don't want to let Tyler fight a level 1, win easily, and gain power from it, why then will you likely vote for one of us Level 1 players? Unless you mean you want two level 1 players to fight each other so one of them can gain power, in which case why did you say "one of the above" as opposed to two? You know you get two votes tonight, correct?
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

No, I hadn't noticed that, actually, then yes I will be voting for two of them!
My siggie.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Good then.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

but which two? coordination is best
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Vompatti »

thellama73 wrote:If you guys still think Bullz or Vompatti are bad, I would be willing to fight either of them and try to kill them.
k :mafia:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I want to fight Hedgeowl because we're both from Wilmington and why not.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Boogs »

I want to have a catfight!
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I had another thought, albeit speculation. If Tyler really is a lot stronger than everyone else, it would be likely that the person he fought would die. So far, we've only had unfurl kill someone in a fight, and I trust unfurl.

Maybe Tyler has been avoiding fighting in order not to out hiself, and is one of those people who have not yet fought.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Also, since someone asked, Canuck replaced Flyin' High who fought SpaghettiEverywhere at Penn's Grove and lost.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Keterman wrote:I think we're all a little too eager to jump on the vote-for-those-that-haven't-fought-yet train. I don't think it's a bad idea either but let's consider all of our options before we choose one.
Keterman wrote:I want to fight Hedgeowl because we're both from Wilmington and why not.
I don't like this one bit. Keterman wants to be thoughtful and consider all options, then a short time later he votes because "why not"? Also notable is that he voted to fight someone clearly weaker than he is, since Hedgeowl has lost one fight and he has won one. This would be understandable if he was admittedly trying to incapacitate a known or suspected baddie, but "why not" is not a good reason to put Hedgeowl's life in jeopardy.

I don't like it one bit.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 100
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

I think this is a really good idea, assuming two of them want to do this. If that does not work out, as a one time fighter who lost, i would be willing to throw my hat in the ring.

This list reminded me that I noticed last night when I looked at the poll that Juliets, who is on this list, voted, but did not post. I have been looking forward to seeing her, and kept going into threads hoping to find her before we merged. I was kind of thinking she was just not playing but then she voted last night. So I just checked, and she has not posted anywhere in any thread of this game. She was not on the Day One poll in ANY THREAD. I skimmed all of the polls, but I think that last night was the only vote she made.

So I am a bit confused about that. I tend to believe the proximity=recruitment thing, and Juliets had no contact with DH, but if it does not pan out, I would be very concerned about Juliets (she has had contact with NO ONE, not just DH). We are playing a game where the primary baddie is a person who does not actually exist in reality, and so far other than being in the sign up thread, the current poll, and last nights vote, neither does Juliets in this game.

I do not know how someone can play a whole game without posting ever, but all of the other roles existed in reality and interacted with the world in the Movie. Tyler Durden did not exist, on a reality level. Maybe I am missing something glaringly obvious, since I am fairly sure that I am the only person to have brought this up. i absolutely will not force someone to fight, nor will i lynch someone who does not talk, but I really, really, realllly wish she would post.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

EBWoP, I mean to say:

We are playing a game where the primary baddie is a person who does not actually exist in reality, and so far other than being in the sign up thread, the polls since we merged, and last nights vote, neither does Juliets in this game.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

That is a great observation, SVS. Something does seem fishy there, although I rather doubt if our host would make the primary baddie so easily discoverable.

I would be willing to consider voting for juliets to fight, if only to force her out of the woodwork.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

I agree, it seems pretty obvious once the threads merged~ had I not noticed it now, someone else would have eventually, assuming she keeps not posting. Were it just the posting voting thing, meh. But she was not on any of the city polls, that would be a big mistake for the host to make. I just want to hear from her, this is so weird.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Canucklehead »

SVS: really interesting observation. Perhaps MP can clarify if Juliet's absence from the polls was a mistake? :endearing smile:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I'm actually here right now but except for the vote last night I have not been active in the game during the last phase. I have been able to read the threads though and that is part of why I've been so quiet this day (or "yesterday"), there was just so much to absorb while I was here. I'm all caught up now though and ready to play. I'd rather not talk about any of my thoughts at night but will during the day tomorrow. I'll be here off and on today though.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

Gotcha. I think. Look forward to hearing your thoughts.
johns2jj
Posts in topic: 4

Re: [DAY 5] Fight Club Mafia

Post by johns2jj »

nijuukyugou wrote:However, in the past couple of games I've played, inactive people have often turned out to be bad. Both Nevinera and johns2jj have been so
I have only been a badie once and it was in the game I lasted The longest, I also was not Inactive in that game.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 60

Re: [DAY 5] Fight Club Mafia

Post by Bullzeye »

Kylemii wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Kylemii wrote:i'm going to a party that won't be over until the poll end time, so i need to vote now. i'm going with bullz.

worst case scenario, if he's an unrecruited civ then he can just replace back in for nevi.
This is really lazy. You haven't actually contributed to anything against me, just said you'd been thinking about it earlier. When exactly was this 'earlier'? We were only in the same city twice iirc, right at the beginning when only DH wanted to fight and then on day 3 when I was injured and couldn't post. Also saying it's fine to lynch a civ because I'll just replace back in sounds like you know you're wrong and are coming up with an excuse before it's proven so you can fall back onto it later. Pretty weak really.
no, it's just good strategy. the poll was leaning towards voting a player who was likely not a recruit. we've seen dead unrecruited civs replace in in the past so there is precedent for it.

i hadn't contributed anything against you because there was no motivation to do so. we were all neutral until very recently and there was no lynch mechanic.
I know dead civs can replace back in, but it's not an excuse for lynching them. If I'd been lynched and then replaced back in you wouldn't have been able to rid yourself of your part in my death by saying "oh it's okay he came back in". Plus for all you know that 'strategy' could kill an active civ and then replace an inactive baddie with an active one. Maybe not in this game where it's likely that the recruits are players who'd been relatively active, but still.

Plus you saying you'd had similar thoughts to people airing suspicion of me is completely unverifiable since you never mentioned it before, and since you never gave any examples of things that had made you think that it could just as easily be a lie. Basically your vote feels like a classic low flying bandwagon vote. I've done it before, used a prior engagement as an excuse to drop a quick throwaway vote onto someone who looks like a likely bandwagon target and hoped my vote would be forgotten in the shuffle.
thellama73 wrote:If you guys still think Bullz or Vompatti are bad, I would be willing to fight either of them and try to kill them.
And I suppose you'd be doing this favour to us all out of the goodness of your heart and not for any personal gain like an increase in fighting skill? My preference would be for two people who've never fought but want to, or one or two who've lost a fight and want redemption but if people want to make you their executioner I'll happily fight you.
Keterman wrote:I think we're all a little too eager to jump on the vote-for-those-that-haven't-fought-yet train. I don't think it's a bad idea either but let's consider all of our options before we choose one.
The benefit of voting people who haven't won a fight yet is it means that nobody becomes especially powerful. Right now we have basically two levels of power - people who've won one fight and people who've yet to win. If we keep voting non-winners until there are none left then eventually we're all back on the same page and nobody is more likely than anyone else to win. It re-levels the playing field assuming that no roles have extra fighting skill built in.
unfurl
The Mark
Posts in topic: 78

Post by unfurl »

I was right people were gonna be modkilled if they did not vote, RIP everyone specially dear Roxy :( cause she was playing, why did you had to miss votting!!!
I see we have a poll for fighting
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

thellama73 wrote:Also, since someone asked, Canuck replaced Flyin' High who fought SpaghettiEverywhere at Penn's Grove and lost.
Ohhh, so my quick look at the fighters did not help me here. I forgot I read that somewhere.
ImageImage
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

This is very intersting theory Timmer :ponder: I know Im not Tyler or recruit, but I will not jump to give anyone a free pass
I know you are not asking that, but just saying never rule out anyone for sure because you want things to fit

tbqh, I still not sure that I want to fight, but if Im picked then fine, I will do my best at it :fishslap: and hopefully I dont end up dead

Im wondering, if we going to see a nightkill now that is sort "normal" or the fight will be instead? or both?
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Bullzeye »

unfurl wrote: Im wondering, if we going to see a nightkill now that is sort "normal" or the fight will be instead? or both?
I'm pretty sure I saw one of the roles said they can't be killed by Project Mayhem, and the policemen can kill recruits, so I think it's possible we'll see at least one.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Boomslang »

The theories on the importance of fighting actually do make a lot of sense. At this point, Tyler has enough people to recruit that I'm not worried about expanding the pool with the remaining four (including me). If anything, keeping us out of the pool makes us more likely NK targets, as I assume will eventually happen, because we can't be a possible asset to Project Mayhem. So I'm willing to jump in, along with... Hedge? Idk.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

@SVS, I noticed juliets' absence awhile ago but I'm running with a hunch about why she wasn't on any of the polls. Plus, in a game where the death of a single baddie can apparently end the whole game, I just don't see Alex painting such a big, glowing sign with "tyler" and an arrow pointing at juliets on it.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I may or may not be around this afternoon, I'm fighting a nasty sinus infection and may end up asleep later, so I'm going to vote now. Boomslang and hedge owl get my votes!
My siggie.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Elohcin »

I want to fight the kitty :) (Voted for boogs and myself)
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 40

Post by Canucklehead »

I attempted to vote for myself twice. I was disappointed it was not an option. Life is cruel and unfair.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

I think that Hedge and Boomslang sound like great ideas. timer's idea on that seems super intelligent to me. Why risk leveling up baddies when we have perfectly good civs who need a boost?

Voting.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

Russtifinko wrote:I think that Hedge and Boomslang sound like great ideas. timer's idea on that seems super intelligent to me. Why risk leveling up baddies when we have perfectly good civswho need a boost?

Voting.
How and why, do you really think they are good civs so easily based in a theory?

There is only one mafia this game, I think they are the only ones who can be so sure everyone else that is not with them are civvies :huh:

am I just the only one, who does not get why sometimes people can so easily trust others? :p
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

timmer wrote:@SVS, I noticed juliets' absence awhile ago but I'm running with a hunch about why she wasn't on any of the polls. Plus, in a game where the death of a single baddie can apparently end the whole game, I just don't see Alex painting such a big, glowing sign with "tyler" and an arrow pointing at juliets on it.
I know, and I agree. After she answered me, I could see something as well. I still don't see the point of the big glowing sign in general, but yeah, I think I get it now.

Have any of the no contact with DH people volunteered to fight?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Bullzeye wrote:
And I suppose you'd be doing this favour to us all out of the goodness of your heart and not for any personal gain like an increase in fighting skill?
I don't see any reason it can't be both.
unfurl wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:I think that Hedge and Boomslang sound like great ideas. timer's idea on that seems super intelligent to me. Why risk leveling up baddies when we have perfectly good civswho need a boost?

Voting.
How and why, do you really think they are good civs so easily based in a theory?

There is only one mafia this game, I think they are the only ones who can be so sure everyone else that is not with them are civvies :huh:

am I just the only one, who does not get why sometimes people can so easily trust others? :p
Good point, unfurl, and also remember that if two civs fine, only one of them will get a boost. The other will be worse off.

Nobody commented on my criticism of Keterman's vote. Am I alone there?

unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

SVS,
Im one of those people who never had contact with DH, and I did not volunteer to fight, when I fought DP in night 2
I had not votes, and MP did not said why I was picked and not inh, who were the only 2 other people there available to fight as aces was seriously injured and was resting

I voted for 2 people who had not chance at fighting, cause I think everyone should have a chance on doing it
juliets and Keterman, as there are the only ones with 0 and 1 vote each at this moment

I look forward to juliets thoughs later on, as she is a very smart player, and has good insight on things
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

unfurl wrote: I voted for 2 people who had not chance at fighting, cause I think everyone should have a chance on doing it
juliets and Keterman, as there are the only ones with 0 and 1 vote each at this moment
Keterman has fought before and won.

unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

and why did I saw his name in timmer list, as he has not fought? did I missunderstand it?
*goes back to read*
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I don't trust Keterman and I don't want to see him fight today, especially not someone weak like Hedgeowl. My vote, when it comes, will be aimed at stopping that.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Night 2

Black Rock has won the fight. Keterman has not been seriously injured.

Players have exited and entered the fight club.

It is now Day 3. You have 40 hours to decide who will fight.
But he lost. As someone who also fought & lost, I will say that I gained no experience from that fight. I am a bit confused.

Return to “Previous Jobs”