Lady Godiva(HOST/DEAD/NON)
71%

Total votes: 14
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 461

Re: STAR WARS Mafia [Day 6]

Post by Golden »

And if people can't see it... I don't know what to do.

Mac's next move... 'oh, lets build cases for other people'...

No, lets not.

Lets lynch me or Mac... it frustrates me so much that people can't see what you are up to. I'm trying very hard here.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 816

Post by a2thezebra »

sig wrote:I see Zebra lurking she lied about leaving for a few hours. :P
Not closing out isn't lurking.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 878

Post by MacDougall »

Golden I thought you didn't want to continue this.

You're bad dude, you might as well just get mod-killed.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Canucklehead wrote:I'm here. I just....don't know? I think both Mac and Golden are civ? If it really were a 1v1 and I HAD to choose one of them to lynch, I think I'd lynch Golden...but I would do it thinking that there was a very good chance Golden was civ.

I think, honestly, that zebra looks the worst out of the whole exchange. She's been subtly fanning the whole thing along, and using key moments to set herself up to look fantastic regardless of the outcome. She hasn't fought hard against the accusation that she's Golden's teammate because she know if he's lynched, he'll likely flip civ (though she's gambling that he's not empire), and she'll be cleared as a hutt....which I think she is.

Unfortunately, I gotta go to a Christmas party, so I'm just going to have to leave that little turd and run. I am NOT in any way sure of this read, it's just an inkling that I thought I would share. Tomorrow, I hope to look and see if the evidence actually backs up my gut feel by looking closely at z's role in the Mac/G conversation, and by looking at her interactions with known Hutts. I probably should've held off on saying anything until I did that....but now I've typed all this shit I can't be bothered to delete it.
Sorry, Z. Don't feel like you need to respond/defend until I actually make a case, k?
Don't be sorry, I was starting to feel uncomfortable that I've made it this long in a game without some reasonable suspicion against me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 572
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey all, sorry for being absent. All of my free time has been going to Tree Mafia because Day 2 just ended there. I may be able to start catching up in here tonight... no promises though. I'll be around tomorrow afternoon and/or evening for sure though.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey all, sorry for being absent. All of my free time has been going to Tree Mafia because Day 2 just ended there. I may be able to start catching up in here tonight... no promises though. I'll be around tomorrow afternoon and/or evening for sure though.
Fucken tree mafia...
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey all, sorry for being absent. All of my free time has been going to Tree Mafia because Day 2 just ended there. I may be able to start catching up in here tonight... no promises though. I'll be around tomorrow afternoon and/or evening for sure though.
Fucken tree mafia...
Fucken tree mafia.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:And if people can't see it... I don't know what to do.

Mac's next move... 'oh, lets build cases for other people'...

No, lets not.

Lets lynch me or Mac... it frustrates me so much that people can't see what you are up to. I'm trying very hard here.
People can see what I am up to. I am up to lynching you because you are bad.

Golden, even Zebra, strong defender of Golden basically said my entire analysis made sense so to continually make it out to be preposterous and that I am up to anything but basic scum hunting is senseless. Nobody but you thinks I am up to anything. If you are civilian choosing to see it as anything but a thoroughly thought through analysis of what has occurred in the thread is loserific behaviour. It's OMGUS. I pointed out exactly why you would have bussed Brian, when you did. It's without doubt that you voted for him for sketchy reasons while he had a strong town read from you.

Stop telling me that I am refusing to accept the possibility that I am wrong. My case against you is layers upon layers stronger than your wishy washy argument against me that you can't even explain properly. Your opinion is hypocritical at best, OMGUS and scummy far far more likely especially in light of the evidence against you.

I just don't know how you don't have more votes on you already.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

What bothers me most about everything that Golden has said is that he expects everyone to lynch you if he is lynched first and flips civ. That's just unrealistic. Him flipping town would not automatically make you bad as opposed to simply wrong just because he insists that is the case.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden your main defense of yourself has been that I am refusing to see the evidence of you being a civilian or choosing to ignore points that refute mine against you. Tell me Golden, does a scum player have exclusively scum looking posts? Does a scum player try to look civilian and make points that defend themselves and make them look civilian?

I don't expect you to not look civilian in parts of your game, but there is so much scum there that it's almost irrefutable.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

a2thezebra wrote:What bothers me most about everything that Golden has said is that he expects everyone to lynch you if he is lynched first and flips civ. That's just unrealistic. Him flipping town would not automatically make you bad as opposed to simply wrong just because he insists that is the case.
And he expects us to believe that if I get lynched and flip civ that everyone will just accept that. And that he wouldn't try to wriggle free. I asked before but I'll ask again how many times have you seen the "lynch me if I'm wrong" actually resolve in the player getting lynched for being wrong? Wrongness very rarely = scum. Everybody knows this. Golden of course knows this. Look at TH. JJJ defended me vociferously to the detriment of himself, of town. I flipped scum. Did he get lynched? No, and rightly so, he went on and contributed heavily to winning the game as a civilian.

If I get lynched, Golden will do exactly what he is saying I will do. He will play the "I couldn't be that wrong" card, or he might not even have to, most civilians would play it for him and he knows it. He is trying to look confident and strong by putting himself on the line but he's not really putting himself on the line at all. He's just making himself look civilian for when I flip civ.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

MacDougall wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:What bothers me most about everything that Golden has said is that he expects everyone to lynch you if he is lynched first and flips civ. That's just unrealistic. Him flipping town would not automatically make you bad as opposed to simply wrong just because he insists that is the case.
And he expects us to believe that if I get lynched and flip civ that everyone will just accept that. And that he wouldn't try to wriggle free. I asked before but I'll ask again how many times have you seen the "lynch me if I'm wrong" actually resolve in the player getting lynched for being wrong? Wrongness very rarely = scum. Everybody knows this. Golden of course knows this. Look at TH. JJJ defended me vociferously to the detriment of himself, of town. I flipped scum. Did he get lynched? No, and rightly so, he went on and contributed heavily to winning the game as a civilian.

If I get lynched, Golden will do exactly what he is saying I will do. He will play the "I couldn't be that wrong" card, or he might not even have to, most civilians would play it for him and he knows it. He is trying to look confident and strong by putting himself on the line but he's not really putting himself on the line at all. He's just making himself look civilian for when I flip civ.
I think he wants both you and him dead lol, so I'm not sure he would try to excuse himself if you were lynched first and flipped civ. But who knows. I hope the day ends with neither of you dead because I think both of you are civs. If that sets me up to look fantastic when whatever happens, fine (this is directed at Canuck). It's what I think.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'm not alone either. sig and Canuck herself also aren't reading either of you as bad, to my knowledge. If more than five or six people play the game today who knows what will happen. :disappoint:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

He doesn't want both of us dead, he's just saying that. Why would he want to be dead? That's preposterous.

I'm sure he'll get lynched but it'll be because he won't have any grounds for disputing the case because his only argument is that it's not genuine and that I have made it up, which upon my demise would be proven false. I at least hope the civilians (and Empire) would recognise that if I die. He's arguing the intention more than the points, and if I get lynched when I flip civ he'll lose a ton of his defense.

Me on the other hand, I want him gone before me. If I'm wrong I'll defend myself and fight it.

He pointed out that if I change my track now he'll still scum read me. So he's locked into a 100% scum read on me right now. Does that vibe with literally anyone. Is anyone scum reading me except for Golden? What is he seeing that nobody else is. He's the one making shit up. I hope you all can see it.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

:offtobed:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 155

Post by DrWilgy »

a2thezebra wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Fucken tree mafia...
Fucken tree mafia...
Fucken tree mafia...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

No... I've said the opposite. I know people won't do it, and I said as much to sig... this is exactly why, from Mac's perspective, his move is so good.

Thats why I left my legacy post, because I don't want people to let Mac off the hook... I really don't... I don't want people to think 'that Mac, he was just wrong, just misguided'. Because that is NOT what is going on here.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 155

Post by DrWilgy »

Now that I'm dead in that... where was I? I think I was about to try to ISO Canuck... but it seems alot has happened since my last check... I should catch up!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:Your opinion is hypocritical at best.
My opinion is not even a factor.

I am not bad
You are.

My opinion is not a fact. Those are.

If people don't want to listen to me (even after lynching me and me proving the first thing is a fact) then there isn't much I can do, but I'm going to do as much as I can while I can.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

OK, I've read Mac's stuff and.

I just can't believe it. I'm literally leaving this game now and not coming back until after lynch.

If people do not lynch either Mac or me, I PROMISE YOU I WILL CONTINUE TO DERAIL THIS GAME UNTIL YOU DO

Mac thinks I don't mean it, and I don't want to me lynched. He just don't know me so well. Most of you do.

Yes, I prefer a Mac lynch. After Mac is lynched, you all will KNOW for a fact I am not on team hutt. But I'm still willing to be lynched afterwards as penance for derailing the game, if you would choose me to be.

I'm begging everyone - forget anyone else. Just choose me or mac today.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall wrote:Why would he want to be dead? That's preposterous.
Why is it so preposterous. Have you even bothered to think about it? No. Too busy assuming I'm bad to put any thought in to it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LMFAO

I've read Mac's stuff and I literally cannot believe it. Are you fucking kidding me. That is straight up exactly what someone who has no refute would say.

And now he's just gone back to pretending he thinks I have some plan.

Fuck Golden you're a crack up. Absolutely.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:OK, I've read Mac's stuff and.

I just can't believe it. I'm literally leaving this game now and not coming back until after lynch.

If people do not lynch either Mac or me, I PROMISE YOU I WILL CONTINUE TO DERAIL THIS GAME UNTIL YOU DO

Mac thinks I don't mean it, and I don't want to me lynched. He just don't know me so well. Most of you do.

Yes, I prefer a Mac lynch. After Mac is lynched, you all will KNOW for a fact I am not on team hutt. But I'm still willing to be lynched afterwards as penance for derailing the game, if you would choose me to be.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT LMAO

You are so absolutely fucking fucked either way.

You are making absolutely no sense. You are just trying to get me lynched with no evidence at all of the thread content aside from very fucking weak disputing of my HUUUUGE case against you.

Absolutely fucking fucked.

If I get lynched I am going to laugh my fucking head off. Nobody is stupid enough to believe this crap right?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Why would he want to be dead? That's preposterous.
Why is it so preposterous. Have you even bothered to think about it? No. Too busy assuming I'm bad to put any thought in to it.
Yeah I know what you're getting at but it's a bunch of horsecrap. Your gambit is reliant on absolute confidence in my flip which you cannot have because I am a civilian, so you're dead either way. Goodbye Golden.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Your opinion is hypocritical at best.
My opinion is not even a factor.

I am not bad
You are.

My opinion is not a fact. Those are.

If people don't want to listen to me (even after lynching me and me proving the first thing is a fact) then there isn't much I can do, but I'm going to do as much as I can while I can.
No those aren't facts you preposterous scumbag. You haven't even made a fucking case on me. How the fuck am I going to get lynched unless the scum just wagon me for the lulz. Make a fucking case on me please. I absolutely beg of you, please point out how these near 300 posts of mine are scum. What I have to gain. How the hell am I a Hutt. All of it. Please, fucking pleeeeeeease actually try to get me lynched. Please. Fuck.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:OK, I've read Mac's stuff and.

PFFFFFFFFFT LMAO I just cannot believe this post.

"I just can't believe it."

My case, my thorough case pointing out his distancing then bussing, the evidence of his role. All of it, even stamped as undeniable by Zebra, and the best Golden can muster is.

"I just can't believe it."

The single most insincere line of horseshit I have ever seen in my life.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That's now in my sig Golden. Congratulations.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

No, Mac, I'm not 'absolutely fucking fucked'. That's the beauty of being totally ok about being lynched. I really can't lose this no matter what happens. No matter what happens, I win. And I know it. I'm gloriously, absolutely, unfucking unfucked.

You keep trying to make out like I'm scared, but you are the one asking things like 'nobody is stupid enough to believe this crap, right?' I hope people put a critical eye on both of our isos, and really look at the evidence, and make up their minds for themselves. I don't mind who they believe - I think it is entirely possible that they could believe either of us. And if people believe YOU, I'm not going to assume it is because they are stupid, but they will still be believing the wrong guy.

linki @ Mac - no, no, no... I'm not going to play your game. I am trying bloody hard to get you lynched Mac. I made my case (admittedly, in brief summary) before you made yours. I've made plenty of bits of it since. I've pointed out what you have to gain. I don't have to do each of these things 50 times, like you seem to think is necessary by making the same case in every second post. People can read it for themselves.

And if team empire wagon you for lulz - great! Lets hope Jabba gets a laugh out of it, eh :beer: :haha:

@Mac - lol. Sigging a case that you are wrong about. This is glorious stuff.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 153

Post by sig »

Did someone mention me?\
Golden wrote: @Mac - lol. Sigging a case that you are wrong about. This is glorious stuff.
MacDougall wrote:That's now in my sig Golden. Congratulations.
Mad didn't know you thought of me as yours *blushes*

I've played enough games here I figured I didn't need to be on my best behavior anymore. :P
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'm currently researching messianic prophecy. Given the way Mac and I are acting in this game, I find it kind of ironic.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Elohcin »

Matt wrote:
Notes thus far - Enrique seems to be pushing a Russ lynch a lot. Elohcin defended both Bass and Enrique, at one point called Enrique's post "very genuine".
I did, you are correct. I had info which made me think that it would be less likely for either of them to be bad. Maybe less likely, but....it was still likely. Obviously.

I am not totally caught up. I worked all day today and then went out with friends this evening. I'm exhausted and am going to bed. But tomorrow is another day and I will catch up then.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 226

Post by Dom »

Spacedaisy wrote:
P.S. you will always be Mr F to me. And yes I do hear it Arrested Development style in my head... "For British Eyes Only" :haha:
A+ post. :D
Golden wrote:@sig - what does he have to gain?

Is there a single person listening to me that he is on team hutt... even one?

No.

No-one believes me, because why would someone on team hutt make such a passionate case for why I am on that team? It clears him of being on his own team.
I asked you to tell me why and you still haven't.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
P.S. you will always be Mr F to me. And yes I do hear it Arrested Development style in my head... "For British Eyes Only" :haha:

No.

No-one believes me, because why would someone on team hutt make such a passionate case for why I am on that team? It clears him of being on his own team.
Why what?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So Golden should I role claim now or?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fuck it I'm role claiming.

I'm
an avocado.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote:
Dom wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

No.

Why what?
Why we should lynch Mac.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

No.

Oh, why Mac is bad?

1) Because he goes after Enrique on day zero so early, and look at his behaviour towards others based on how they frame Enrique. But then he doesn't actually vote Enrique that day anyway. Enrique wasn't in Hutt btsc, I think that made him dispensable for civ cred.
2) Because he defends BC... just have a look!
3) Because during the simon day lynch, he is pushing how everyone is taking it easy, it makes him look good when simon comes back not hutt. His posts on that day really scream to me 'civ cred' for when simon came back civ.
4) Because of his approach to me. It's wishy washy, he puts 1 + 1 together and makes three all over the place (all game). He has spoken with such certainty (all game) about 'what civ golden would do' as though he knows me from only a small handful of games, and then he says that things which are even entirely consistent with those very small handful of games are bad.
5) Because he isn't showing me evidence of critical thought - just of holding an opinion and running with it at all costs. He has barely acknowledged any defences, let alone tried to make sense of them.
6) Because Mac has had the opportunity to tell me that when he is bad, he is good at making the civvies think he is civ. It's something I know he is proud of. He says he doesn't get lynched when bad. And I think you are seeing exactly why in this game. Oh, the 'sincerity' of his case.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I wish I could pull quotes and stuff... but that takes a lot more time than just the engagement of reading and posting, time I genuinely just don't have.

But - I hope that people will choose to look at his iso and my iso.

I think you will see that my iso is full of a very genuine progression of thought on both bcornett and enrique. I talked about how I felt about each of them and why, and when my views changed I explained why. It's all there.

For Mac... his views aren't particularly backed up, and you should really look at the progression of his opinions on me, as well. I think they represent the views of someone who sees me as a threat to their game, and wants to find a way to get me lynched by getting others against me. He has used some very emotive negative language about me to that end.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:
Dom wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

No.

Oh, why Mac is bad?

1) Because he goes after Enrique on day zero so early, and look at his behaviour towards others based on how they frame Enrique. But then he doesn't actually vote Enrique that day anyway. Enrique wasn't in Hutt btsc, I think that made him dispensable for civ cred.
2) Because he defends BC... just have a look!
3) Because during the simon day lynch, he is pushing how everyone is taking it easy, it makes him look good when simon comes back not hutt. His posts on that day really scream to me 'civ cred' for when simon came back civ.
4) Because of his approach to me. It's wishy washy, he puts 1 + 1 together and makes three all over the place (all game). He has spoken with such certainty (all game) about 'what civ golden would do' as though he knows me from only a small handful of games, and then he says that things which are even entirely consistent with those very small handful of games are bad.
5) Because he isn't showing me evidence of critical thought - just of holding an opinion and running with it at all costs. He has barely acknowledged any defences, let alone tried to make sense of them.
6) Because Mac has had the opportunity to tell me that when he is bad, he is good at making the civvies think he is civ. It's something I know he is proud of. He says he doesn't get lynched when bad. And I think you are seeing exactly why in this game. Oh, the 'sincerity' of his case.
1. I called a scum on a scum on day 1, heaven forefend that I be correct. I also ended up being first on his wagon, a wagon you took credit for afterwards mind you.

2. So did tons of people. And my defense amounted to have a civ read on him. And I hadn't looked deeply at him at that point either. Your point 1 against me can be applied to your exactly interaction with Brian, funnily enough who you actually did have BTSC with. Hypocrite. Oh and shall we go into the parts where you defended Enrique. Hypocrite.

3. It was a valid concern. I voted Simon in the end anyway. If I was scum trying to get civilian cred I would have stayed off and besides how even if I am Hutt am I to know he wasn't going to flip Empire?

4. Wishy washy can only describe your approach to me. My case on you is rational and based on thread evidence. Yours is highly, to use a word dom used earlier, cryptic. Based on your gut. Hypocrite.

5. You haven't even really tried to defend yourself. You refused to read my final case for ages and then when you did you made the comment I put in my sig. To say I'm not showing critical thought is laughable. Your case on me is totally gut based, mine is based on evidence, you have far more reason to show critical thought here but you are the one who is more adamant than me. Only one of us has even remotely entertained the idea that they could be wrong. Yet again you are a hypocrite.

6. I think this is the crux of your case. You're paranoid that I'm doing my scum thing. I'm not. That's basically all there is to that. If I wasn't so effective at bullshit as a scum nobody would ever even remotely think a game like mine here could be bad.

Hypocrite. Charlatan. Fiend.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:I wish I could pull quotes and stuff... but that takes a lot more time than just the engagement of reading and posting, time I genuinely just don't have.

I think you will see that my iso is full of a very genuine progression of thought on both bcornett and enrique. I talked about how I felt about each of them and why, and when my views changed I explained why. It's all there.

For Mac... his views aren't particularly backed up, and you should really look at the progression of his opinions on me, as well. I think they represent the views of someone who sees me as a threat to their game, and wants to find a way to get me lynched by getting others against me. He has used some very emotive negative language about me to that end.
I read more than just your "ISO". I read your entire interaction with Brian in the thread so it was in context. No, it was not very genuine progression at all.

Day 1, you basically caught the guy bad after a real stand off and backed off and ended up giving him a positive read somehow. We lynched a rogue. Day 2 you had him in your townlist. Day 3 you completely flipped on him because he posed a reasonable question to bubbles and voted him under the pretense of needing to get your vote on before last because explosions. He was then railroaded by others and lynched. You look great right! Off goes the player who you need to amuse to not die. There goes that role restriction, and hell Brian wasn't even interested anyway.

No part of your interaction around Brian was normal progression. The back off on day 1 and then hard comeback on day 3 were very unusual.

And please tell me how you would expect civilian MacDougall to post when he got pinged by you early and then found a glaring case later. I'm fine, you're bad. And again, you are saying I am doing things you are documented has having done. Hypocrite.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

vote=mac
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Fascinating.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You ask Golden to tell you why I'm bad, he gives you an answer that I easily refute, you vote. That's that.

Not a good look Dom.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sucks that I can't role claim or I would at this point because it's a votes locked in game.

Oh well. If I get lynched it'll take the anxiety I will feel around his lynch away anyway. He can't survive tomorrow after I flip.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:You ask Golden to tell you why I'm bad, he gives you an answer that I easily refute, you vote. That's that.

Not a good look Dom.
I think you are too arrogant in your beliefs to catch a baddie.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:You ask Golden to tell you why I'm bad, he gives you an answer that I easily refute, you vote. That's that.

Not a good look Dom.
I've caught plenty of scum in my years Dom. Don't belittle me. I'll catch plenty more.

So you haven't actually even commented on anything I've said about Golden. I think even Golden would probably consider that strange.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82

Post by Sorsha »

Golden wrote:I wish I could pull quotes and stuff... but that takes a lot more time than just the engagement of reading and posting, time I genuinely just don't have.

Have you ever bussed a teammate before?
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DFaraday »

I certainly wouldn't put it past a baddie team to bus teammates early on; I once hosted a game where a baddie team actually NKed one of their own members Night 1 (which I find inexplicable, but goes to show it happens). But the Golden case isn't cut and dried, so I'd also like to look at other players today. I think there's less of a case on Mac, since this kind of aggressive, myopic style seems to be a trademark of his anyway.

Glorfindel was pinging me a bit, and I'd like to look at Sig, just because everyone is seemingly reading him as civ and I want to see if there's a good reason for that.

P.S. I wish players would stop threatening to quit and such. That sort of thing seems to happen way more frequently than it used to.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Matt »

Dom wrote:

Not a good look Dom.
In Dune, his first three susses of the game were all Mafia. Just FYI.

Anywho, if I had to vote now, and it was between solely Mac or Golden, I'd pick Golden.

For two reasons...

a) I think, of the two, Mac has a better case.

b) Golden seems to not care if he's lynched, and if he's civ and has some master plan, then eff it.

That being said, is this just a Mac vs Golden thing today, or are we going to do as sig suggests and look for other candidates as well? Golden threatened to derail the thread though (very civ like, Golden) if we don't lynch him or Mac, sooooooo I dunno.

That being said, looooong effin' work day, goin' to start from page 32 onward, and we'll see where I land before my eyes can't stay open any longer.

Oh I almost forgot...
Golden wrote:
MacDougall wrote:What exactly am I crafting Golden. Crafting indicates I am producing a story. All I am doing is looking at what happened in the thread and pointing it out. That's not crafting, that's looking. And how does any of this have the end goal of me trying to not look Hutt? Are you saying that I am bussing you? Really? Are you trying to plant a seed of doubt in towns mind that I have actually bussed you when you flip Hutt?
Oh of course, Matt, because everyone would buy that I was bussing my final teammate if I flipped Hutt :rolleyes:
Derp, you do realize that me and Mac aren't the same person, right Golden? :p

Linki - DFaraday what up!! I mentioned you earlier and asked what everyone thought of you, but nobody wanted to play that game :(

Beatles Forever, my friend. Your awesome game is why everyone has to tolerate my ass haha
Image Image Image Image
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 90

Post by DFaraday »

Matt wrote:
Linki - DFaraday what up!! I mentioned you earlier and asked what everyone thought of you, but nobody wanted to play that game :(

Beatles Forever, my friend. Your awesome game is why everyone has to tolerate my ass haha
Some people do. I've been accused of being too blendy and not blendy enough in this game. :sigh:

I'm glad you liked it, and continued your prolific Mafia career!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”