Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [DAY 5]

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
sig wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Now it'd be nice if Epi didn't take up the whole conversation, so... what do people think of DDL? :mafia:
I'm leaning civ, don't want him lynched.
Same with Epi I mean yeah he went back and forth on Eloh, however in the end he did vote for and push her lynch, plus he voted for Sprityo 2.0 I think we should keep an eye on him for sure, but not lynch him or NK him this phase.

MM is number one on my list to be lynched followed by Jack (he would be on Eloh's team) or someone else who pushed Epi. I think Epi was the civ/Indy counterwagon to Eloh. If he is mafia he's on the other team.
Can you explain your perspective as to how Jack is on Elo's team?
His actions surrounding this phase, he voted for Epi, but was on the fence with Eloh. So if he was Eloh's teammate he wouldn't get burned as much if she flipped mafia, and knowing she was bad he could use it to pursue Epi tomorrow.

I honestly want to lynch MM tomorrow, maybe Jack. Since right now I'm thinking the Guardian team is Eloh, Jack, and maybe MM. This makes more sense then Jack being a Troupe member, assuming MM is also a Guardian. Since he defended MM agaisnt Zebra/Daisy say 1.

For Daisy if she is a baddie she is a Troupe member. She avoided the wagon day 2, instead going for MM.
That all makes sense, thanks.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:And by "us", I mean everyone that's looking for them. I don't care too much. :mafia:
I like your attitude. I wish I could be more like you.
It's this new skin I'm trying out. :beer:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote:Eloh could have dead teammates, but we know the team isn't gone entirely. Of those left I genuinely believe there are good reasons, based solely on Eloh's behaviour, to assume that Daisy, Dom, Epi, LC, Quin and sig are not on her team. (Me too, but I'm not thinking about me)

That leaves DDL, Jack, MM, MP, sorsha and zebra as candidates having looked at Eloh's posts. I feel as though DDL's vote was very early for bussing and I feel his reasons for voting seemed genuine. Sorsha's perspective on Epi and Eloh read genuine to me and she went with Sorsha in both cases (including the Snow Dog lynch), and I'm inclined to see it as genuine.

I think we can probably find all of Eloh's living teammates, however many there may be, amongst Jack, MM, MP, zebra.

This hunt feels so old school. I love it!
:ponder:

Can you elaborate more on how you came to your conclusions?
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 547

Post by Golden »

Eloh sheeped Epi. She wanted him to look like her teammate. I also find Epi's analysis of her connection to Wilgy to be genuine. She went after Dom, me and Quin hard, and never shifted those suspicions. I believe that was because she didn't want to spread her suspicion around too far and I don't think she was bussing any of them (I think she might have invented a new suspicion to bus someone if need be, but she was pushing us three consistently). Epi's analysis for why Daisy and LC don't fit well on Eloh's team is on point in my opinion, I agree with it.

I think I put sig in the wrong place. I just trust sig because of his overall track record.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:Dom could be on sprit's old team but look how elo hounded him!
That is not my theory.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:And by "us", I mean everyone that's looking for them. I don't care too much. :mafia:
Would you say you have a lot to offer this game?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Long Con wrote:
That is not my theory.
What is your theory?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:
Long Con wrote:
That is not my theory.
What is your theory?
Wait, I was and/or am confused. When you said "sprit's old team", my mind went to a "sprit's new team was his Glorf team, and was the Troupe... so sprit's old team was the Guardians" completely forgetting that sprit's old team was the Civvies, and he was the rolechecker. I think the "but look how Elo hounded him" also tricked my mind.

So I think I need to ask you what you mean by "sprit's old team"?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sprit's baddie team. I can't see Dom being on Elos team based on how Elo treated him, therefore I don't think Dom is guardian.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, Epi, your continued insistence that you wouldn't "do ________" if bad is nonsense. I don't give your WIFOM defenses any serious consideration.
The alternative is that you do believe I did all those things. Do you believe I raised the first suspicion of my teammate (specifically, my wife), backed off, and then put my foot to the pedal again, only to suspect her of being on the other team (on the basis of her insinuating that she knew Wilgy was bad)? Do you believe I am responsible for the shitty curses we've witnessed, like calling me "Sir" or making people post food items or saying "as a baddie?"* Do you believe my kill recommendations would have been soup (who wasn't participating) and sig (who doesn't think I'm bad)?

There's always healthy suspicion of me- I worked hard to keep it that way. But at some point you have to look at everything that has transpired in this particular context and consider that, maybe, just maybe, "Yeah, none of that shit makes sense if Epi is bad."

*No offense to the curse author- your curses are lovely works of art and you should be proud of yourself. :hugs:
That's all fair, and I think every other player in this thread should analyze your behavior and see if they think it fits within a framework compatible with you being Elo's teammate.

I just find it notable that you continually choose to highlight all the ways you wouldn't be doing all the things the mafia are doing. It's not necessary and conjures up WIFOM. Instead you could just emphasize the things you have done that make you town, not "not mafia". Does that make sense?
Iirc Epi doesn't believe in "things that make you town". I'm pretty sure I've seen him argue that in another game before. And he was town. So your request is moot.

And for that matter, I've seen him do a lot of things that look like town to me. I specially liked that post where he speculates on Dom's role. That is difficult to fake. I'm more worried about him faking it, that's it.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

On the other hand, I also recall Epi once making a pretty good point about how a good player in a BTSC chat cannot coach their teammates all game, as it is too complicated. So him acting as if he would be able to do that is strange.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:Sprit's baddie team. I can't see Dom being on Elos team based on how Elo treated him, therefore I don't think Dom is guardian.
Ok, then it's not "sprit's old team", that's confusing. I still think you were confused about sprit's past in that post, but that's fine, things are cleared up now. I never thought Dom was Guardian either.

My theory is that Dom wasn't the information role he appeared as, and was Count Olaf appearing as that role, and replaced back into his baddie team. And it's not because I'm Josephine in case anyone is thinking of marking that on their spreadsheets or killing me for it or something. It's just the only thing that makes sense to me, otherwise, the Host would have had to give us something to balance out the fact that Dom knew stuff the rest of us didn't.

Actually, I just thought of another way... Josephine checked a Troupe member the first night, and missed the second night, and rejoined as Troupe. :shrug:
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 337

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote:
Golden wrote:Sprit's baddie team. I can't see Dom being on Elos team based on how Elo treated him, therefore I don't think Dom is guardian.
Ok, then it's not "sprit's old team", that's confusing. I still think you were confused about sprit's past in that post, but that's fine, things are cleared up now. I never thought Dom was Guardian either.

My theory is that Dom wasn't the information role he appeared as, and was Count Olaf appearing as that role, and replaced back into his baddie team. And it's not because I'm Josephine in case anyone is thinking of marking that on their spreadsheets or killing me for it or something. It's just the only thing that makes sense to me, otherwise, the Host would have had to give us something to balance out the fact that Dom knew stuff the rest of us didn't.

Actually, I just thought of another way... Josephine checked a Troupe member the first night, and missed the second night, and rejoined as Troupe. :shrug:
What if Josephine Dom never sent in a night action, or never got an actionable result? We've established that he wasn't here to do that from Days 2-lynch.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Hell, what if Dom never got a result in the first place? The VFD can role block.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I wasn't confused, LC. Sprit is dead, therefore he is past tense (hence old team). But I can see how it's a confusing word choice in hindsight, given there were two sprits.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote:
Long Con wrote:

What if Josephine Dom never sent in a night action, or never got an actionable result? We've established that he wasn't here to do that from Days 2-lynch.
Then I think the Host should have shared that - that's still information that Dom has that was don't have. :shrug: If no one else feels it's worth thinking about, then I'll just drop it.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:I wasn't confused, LC. Sprit is dead, therefore he is past tense (hence old team). But I can see how it's a confusing word choice in hindsight, given there were two sprits.
Also, the "but". The "but" also makes it look like you thought he was originally on the Guardians. I was dropping it. :grin:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Long Con wrote:
Golden wrote:I wasn't confused, LC. Sprit is dead, therefore he is past tense (hence old team). But I can see how it's a confusing word choice in hindsight, given there were two sprits.
Also, the "but". The "but" also makes it look like you thought he was originally on the Guardians. I was dropping it. :grin:
I said Dom (amongst others) wasn't a teammate of eloh
You said 'I still think Dom is bad' (paraphrasing your double negative)
I say he could be on sprits team, but not eloh's - ie he could be on the troupe, not the guardians.

It wasn't one of my most wonderful sentences ever but it shouldn't be that confusing! It doesn't seem so hard to follow to me!

Before this, I never thought Dom was specifically on the guardians. I was just considering every person in relation to eloh.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom could be on sprit's old team but look how elo hounded him!
In this sentence, the "but" makes it say "Dom could be on sprit's old team, except for the fact that elo hounded him!" Which makes the communication that 'old sprit' was a Guardian, and Dom might have been on his team, until you consider that elo hounded him. You see what I'm saying?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:

Or Dom never got any ifno.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Or Dom never got any info.
That's fine, then just tell us that! Host! Just tell us that and I can stop this line of thought. Why should Marco be the only guy in the game who gets to know that Dom never sent in a PM? That's called unbalance.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 408

Post by Epignosis »

The grammar in this thread makes baby Jesus cry.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
That is not my theory.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Would you say you have a lot to offer this game?
To certain people perhaps. :mafia:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, Epi, your continued insistence that you wouldn't "do ________" if bad is nonsense. I don't give your WIFOM defenses any serious consideration.
The alternative is that you do believe I did all those things. Do you believe I raised the first suspicion of my teammate (specifically, my wife), backed off, and then put my foot to the pedal again, only to suspect her of being on the other team (on the basis of her insinuating that she knew Wilgy was bad)? Do you believe I am responsible for the shitty curses we've witnessed, like calling me "Sir" or making people post food items or saying "as a baddie?"* Do you believe my kill recommendations would have been soup (who wasn't participating) and sig (who doesn't think I'm bad)?

There's always healthy suspicion of me- I worked hard to keep it that way. But at some point you have to look at everything that has transpired in this particular context and consider that, maybe, just maybe, "Yeah, none of that shit makes sense if Epi is bad."

*No offense to the curse author- your curses are lovely works of art and you should be proud of yourself. :hugs:
That's all fair, and I think every other player in this thread should analyze your behavior and see if they think it fits within a framework compatible with you being Elo's teammate.

I just find it notable that you continually choose to highlight all the ways you wouldn't be doing all the things the mafia are doing. It's not necessary and conjures up WIFOM. Instead you could just emphasize the things you have done that make you town, not "not mafia". Does that make sense?
Iirc Epi doesn't believe in "things that make you town". I'm pretty sure I've seen him argue that in another game before. And he was town. So your request is moot.

And for that matter, I've seen him do a lot of things that look like town to me. I specially liked that post where he speculates on Dom's role. That is difficult to fake. I'm more worried about him faking it, that's it.
That's a fair perspective. I'm not sure I'm willing to agree he's ton tons of town things, but I'm given pause.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Damn phone.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Two tons of town t'ings is totally tricky to tackle.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Long Con wrote:Two tons of town t'ings is totally tricky to tackle.
Now go say that in Vocaroo mafia.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

sig wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
sig wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Now it'd be nice if Epi didn't take up the whole conversation, so... what do people think of DDL? :mafia:
I'm leaning civ, don't want him lynched.
Same with Epi I mean yeah he went back and forth on Eloh, however in the end he did vote for and push her lynch, plus he voted for Sprityo 2.0 I think we should keep an eye on him for sure, but not lynch him or NK him this phase.

MM is number one on my list to be lynched followed by Jack (he would be on Eloh's team) or someone else who pushed Epi. I think Epi was the civ/Indy counterwagon to Eloh. If he is mafia he's on the other team.
Can you explain your perspective as to how Jack is on Elo's team?
His actions surrounding this phase, he voted for Epi, but was on the fence with Eloh. So if he was Eloh's teammate he wouldn't get burned as much if she flipped mafia, and knowing she was bad he could use it to pursue Epi tomorrow.

I honestly want to lynch MM tomorrow, maybe Jack. Since right now I'm thinking the Guardian team is Eloh, Jack, and maybe MM. This makes more sense then Jack being a Troupe member, assuming MM is also a Guardian. Since he defended MM agaisnt Zebra/Daisy say 1.

For Daisy if she is a baddie she is a Troupe member. She avoided the wagon day 2, instead going for MM.
On the fence about Eloh? I thought you said you were going to look into me, Sig.

My message on Eloh has been consistent as fuck. She's scum and I said so repeatedly.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Reread the day. Several things I'd like to talk about. Let's start with the elephant.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Quin wrote:
sig wrote:
Quin wrote:This game is giving me flash backs to Turf Wars.
We're still doing better then that game. :shrug:

I mean technically we're only two civs down, one mafia member, then another three unknowns. So I'd say we're doing pretty good. Also who knows maybe I'll have another god like meta/gut read I can talk about next phase. :p

If not? Then I've got no idea who we should lynch. :(
I was more-so referring to the atomic bomb of suspicion I'm anticipating coming into the next day phase :haha:
I don't think you're all that suspicious. Why do you think you're suspicious? Guilty conscience?
At the time of this post, you appear to be the sixth person to accuse (and I'm using that word loosely) Quin or say that Quin specifically merits an ISO. This is on a day that pretty much nobody talked about anything but Dom. I find this (and I hate using this word) interesting and would like some other people to weigh in with their thoughts.

First, Sig includes Quin on a list of possible Troupe members for voting away from Gloryo but not at LC.

Second, DDL and Quin do their OMGUS dance. I trust DDL more as a whole but sympathize more with Quin's side of this specific argument. (This may not actually be second as I read the thread backwards then forwards. Whatever.)

Third, Eloh goes off on Quin for not following the Dom train, which is hilarious to me for several reasons. Eloh doesn't know why we're voting Dom. Several players have expressed concern that the Dom lynch is too easy. Some asked for other suspects (LC) or provided them (Epi) but most just said they were worried and nobody strongly went after anyone. Quin still votes DDL, which I disagree with but it draws unnecessary attention no matter how Dom flips and won't save Dom if they were w/w so I don't see why a scummer would bother. As town, it at least gets an opinion on record and as indy, it might be nightkill insurance. Whatever Quin's reasons for voting DDL, I think Eloh's response is way off mark. It's a bad look.

Fourth, INS comes in and says he's worried about the Dom lynch. Maybe he should look into Quin. I generally like INS but why Quin? This is why I say "interesting" cause if I didn't already like INS as town, I'd really dislike that post following Eloh's but since I do...idk.

Fifth, Snow Dog comes in, apologizes, then says he needs to look into Quin. This feels opportunistic, piling on a weakly thought out/discussed consensus. But it's hard to say Snow is being opportunistic without saying the same for INH so again...ugh....interesting. Also afraid I'm tunneling on Snow cause drunk/Day 0/Day 1 Snow didn't look good to me.

Sixth, MM comes in and suggests Quin isn't actually suspected so he must be scum imagining things. But like it's a jokey suggestion that's easy to backpedal from or was harmlessly thrown out, depending on MM's alignment. I don't see Quin imagining his a-bomb of suspicion. It's more like a Hot Fuzz sea mine of suspicion. You can bang on it but it probably won't be going somewhere unless a baddie leans real hard on it and gets himself killed.

Relevant posts:
insertnamehere wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I suspect Golden.
That's someone I've had a negative gut read of for a while. Planning to ISO him, Quin, and maybe a couple others when I get a chance.
^INH says Golden and Quin should be looked at
Snow Dog wrote:It was a bad decision to sign up for this game. I have way less time for it than I envisioned. Apologies to everyone and especially to Dom. it was a lazy vote by me. I will try better in future but I cannot promise this. I will check Quin's posts if I have time.
^Snow reduces that to Quin only.
Elohcin wrote:I've been occupied all day with visiting family, but coming in late in the day, catching up, and seeing all these votes on Dom...this is what I see.
Golden wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Shall I bus Dom?
Of course
Are you admitting to being on a team with Dom?
Spacedaisy wrote:I'm not sure why... I think it's because he defended sprityo? :shrugs:
and
Spacedaisy wrote:Well who else would you consider sig, same to you Wilgy?
Daisy's tone here sounds like she is trying to subtly defend Dom and lure players away from voting him. It's like what Quin did with Sprit.
Quin wrote:Guess who I'm voting for?

Not Dom.
If Dom is bad, this is strike 2 for you.

I've done pretty well so doing the opposite of Quin. I think I will try again. *voting Dom too*
^Eloh acts like 1 vote against a 13 vote train is an attempt to save Dom
Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Heh. I just heard you close your laptop. You forgot to actually vote.
*sigh* classic Tasha.
Spacedaisy wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I'm sorry I missed the vote guys, my sister got in tonight for the beginning of a week and half visit. I got sidetracked and missed the poll end.

Sorsha, I was not trying to lure anyone from voting Dom, I was trying to keep things from being a one track lynch and at least get some input on other people, see what some of the late voters might say and consider some other options because I don't know what I think of such a runaway lynch tally...

Linki: Yep that would be why.
I think you mean Eloh, not me!
*facepalm* You're right, I do mean Eloh, I don't know how I mixed that up.
Well, with the way the lynch went, I think I need to look elsewhere, away from you and Quin. Time to change things up, b/c it looks like the baddies might be directing this game atm.

Anyone know who began the Dom suspicion? I know I could look at the first voter, but that's not always the person who lays the groundwork.

@ MM - I was talking to you as you said, "Shall I bus Dom." But now that we find Dom wasn't bad, I guess you aren't his teammate. Why did you make such a post?
^Eloh later admits to not having seen the groundwork for the Dom lynch, which I take to mean she doesn't know the reason for the Dom train.
^My first post about Eloh. I outline a couple things I don't like about her and give a scum read.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:I will not vote DDL, Epi, Sig as I view them as town.
I am resistant to voting Nacho and Marco (the later because it will tell us nothing).
I have no strong opinion on Son and MP.
I suspect Zebra but as nobody has mirrored these feelings, I suspect it is more culture clash than anything.
I suspect Daisy and especially Eloh for what looks like vague or poorly thought out arguments not taking the full thread into account.

One of those bottom five will get my vote today unless I see a damn good argument for why it should be elsewhere.
^I list Eloh as my top scum read
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Loving what I'm seeing from Daisy today. Glad to see Nacho getting back in it and I like most of his contributions as well.

Not voting either of them today.

The whole Eloh Epi discussion actually makes Epi look worse to me than Eloh. Put me on the "bad assumptions lead to bad conclusions" team. Eloh still scum in my eyes but definitely merits a full ISO. Epi still town in my eyes but I could see cult recruit. He gives Eloh the benefit of the doubt, then denies it. Does not seem pocketed. Wants a reason to not vote Eloh.

I don't like Golden as a whole but I like every Golden post aimed in my direction. Needs an ISO to get a better read.

Daisy's case against Snow sounds a lot like my actual problem with Snow. Lots of throwaway posts and too little content. Much as I like Daisy, my trust in her is newfound. Snow deserves a full iso.

Now, how much time I have to do these ISOs depends on how long Big Love keeps my wife's interest. :p
^I continue to read Eloh as scum and see Epi as her teammate
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Couple minutes late, I see. Probably would have voted Eloh.

More likely townies on the Snow train, though. Hoping that's a good sign.
^Eloh is still my top scum read. My vote wouldn't have killed her or saved Snow Dog from Epi.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Quin wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Would you agree Quin that we are not team mates?
I would.
:beer:
This is something that I would enjoy doing with a teammate in a game, and I can't be the only one.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:I will not vote DDL, Epi, Sig as I view them as town.
I am resistant to voting Nacho and Marco (the later because it will tell us nothing).
I have no strong opinion on Son and MP.
I suspect Zebra but as nobody has mirrored these feelings, I suspect it is more culture clash than anything.
I suspect Daisy and especially Eloh for what looks like vague or poorly thought out arguments not taking the full thread into account.

One of those bottom five will get my vote today unless I see a damn good argument for why it should be elsewhere.
Why resistant to voting Nacho? And why suspect Daisy and Eloh for not liking their arguments? Do you think that is in any way alignment-indicative?
Snow Dog wrote:Although zebra's argument for me saying i hadn't read my role was wrong I think her argument was sound for all of that. It is certainly something i might do for the reasons she gave.
Thank you. I don't see why what I was indicating was possible (fishing for opportunistic baddies with ambiguously slimy behavior) was simultaneously far-fetched and wrong-therefore-bad, and I also suspect Jackofhearts for arguing both of those inconsistent positions at once.

In other news, I don't see why Dom replacing back in is such a big deal in terms of tipping the balance. If DFaraday is confident that it won't interfere with the game's outcome in anyone's favor that I don't see why we should doubt that. Moving on...
Long Con wrote: I think Quin is bad based on his behaviour, and the point Sorsha made is good as well.
What aspects of Quin's behaviour do you find to be alignment-indicative?
Nachomamma8 wrote:Long Con's role analysis here: Golden, I'm looking for your input on this specifically; I was impressed how you looked at his Monkey Island role spec and came away feeling great about it (and was even more impressed when I agreed with your conclusions). I was expecting you to comment on it here because I thought that it was significantly weaker here than it was there (in particular, the part that stood out to me there was his analysis of baddie roles there but I thought it lacked the same depth here); do you not usually comment on his role analysis/do you think this one was particularly neutral/did you decide not to comment on it just so I'd call you out about it later?
This post feels forced and disingenuous to me.
Spacedaisy wrote:So far I don't find anything suspicious in DDL, he reads extremely civ to me. But I am going to finish it to be sure it doesn't change my opinion.
I strongly disagree with you on just about everything you've said in these pages and I'm reading you as town.

I will write my response to the following pages at a later time...I need to crash now, I just had to deliver some content first. :srsnod:

Hi, Zebra. Welcome back to the game.

Why not Nacho? Cause he seems like he's trying to solve and I generally have liked his arguments. Doesn't mean he's town, especially with two scum teams but it's better than a handful of the other players up for lynch yesterday.

Do I think bad arguments are indicative of alignment? Sometimes.

Suppose a wolf is presented with two lynch choices, a townie and a fellow wolf. There is no good reason to vote for the townie. Using a bad reason allows the wolf to place his vote where he wants it, not where the town needs it. Or the scummer could use no argument at all, saying they have a gut feeling. The problem is that this sometimes catches wrong townies, not scum. Or if I'm wrong about the argument being bad, the whole excercise is moot.

There is no end to the list of things that are both far fetched and wrong. I'm not sure if I believe you really believe that is an inconsistent position but I'm not sure you don't believe that, either.

Dom replacing in either proves Dom can double think or he didn't have useful/any night results. I can't double think on purpose. The one game I tried to, I basically argued myself into knowing what I was supposed to not know, not being 100% sure I'd have actually figured it out without the game knowledge I wasn't supposed to have. I'm not saying DFaraday made the wrong call but I am saying it makes a difference and could have made a much bigger one if the culture here regarding replacements was different.

I somewhat agree with you on the Nacho's post feels forced, thing.
^Zebra defends Eloh, or at least disagrees with my reason for saying I suspect her. I don't reverse my read.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Dom wrote:Eloh's cake here is pretty crumby. :feb:

She never addresses WHY she thinks I am bad. Only that she thinks it's "possible".
It's possible that this entire game is being orchestrated by a computer software that has been developed by an advanced civilization and we are living in it. Do I think it's likely? Unclear. But I have no evidence pointing to it.
Now, this is Eloh's exact logic. It's possible Dom is bad so he IS bad. I read from the point I replaced in forward and she never offered a single reason to vote for me other than she wanted to.

in one post she:
1) criticizes golden for not catching up but posting anyway
2) does not criticize me for doing so
3) claims she has not caught up but posted anyway
Whatever bullshit she is pulling with being the judge of excuses for absences does not address this in any tangible way.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Dom wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:@Dom

Suppose a townie sees what they think is a 13 vote train on a fellow townie. What is the proper action to take?

Should they vote for the townie, elsewhere or nowhere?
If they think someone is a townie then they should not vote for them and actively try and flip those votes.

RE: Townie lynch

Understood.

Suppose you come on and there are 13 votes on a player you have a slight town read, a slight scum read and a strong scum read on. What are your moves in each scenario?

What do you do if you see 5-8 votes on a train for one of your null reads and you don't have time to find out why those votes are there before the day ends? Do you vote?
I pursue a genuine case against someone else. I do not come in and try and claim "friendship" with the person being lynched.
Not just tell that townie at the end that they are that townie's "friend". You haven't assuaged this concern of mine with Quin. You aren't addressing it. It doesn't make any sense that you are defending him when
1) he's not my top suspect
2)you're not actually addressing the reasons why I suspect him.

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: RE: Your goose

Your goose was cooked by your bad posts (partially due to not having enough good posts to even them out due to sickness or whatever), a Sig idea, a full arguement built by me and then nobody doing anything else.

So yeah, I'd be surprised if scum wasn't involved at all. But at least two of the people most responsible (me and you 1.0) are/were not bad and Quin, regardless of his alignment, was not responsible for your death. So why are you going after Quin? Why not me or Sig or anyone after the fourth vote who made it hard to switch to someone else or anyone who voted for you without knowing why or anyone who said they were suspicious of another player but ultimately voted you?

Are you after Quin because he's most suspicious? Or because he voted differently and you haven't read the full day you were lynched?
I didn't have bad posts because I wasn't bad. Your framing of it that way is very... eye opening. I was not responsible for my lynch. You people were for not even bothering to wait to see me defend. It's sad and shitty civilian play by you all.

You continue to misinform people on the reasons I ssuspect quin. Why?

My questions were not entirely about Quin. A 13 vote train is a plurality voting game is very surprising to me.

If I come on and see a 5+ vote train on someone who is not a high ranking suspect in my book, I don't vote for him. I don't vote when I'm not caught up unless my vote will be the deciding vote and I think I can save a townie, even with my limited understanding. I probably don't even vote in a 5+ ahead train for a player I do find suspicious cause what's the point?

So it's not just Quin's vote I don't understand. It's like 2/3rds of the votes.

Quin's not your top suspect. Eloh is. But I don't disagree with you on Eloh and in fact have further reasons to suspect her. I don't feel the need to nod my head.

Why am I focusing on Quin to the point where you think I'm misrepresenting? Cause I disagree with your assessment of his behavior Day 3 and you continually make posts that imply you don't know why you were lynched. "Baddies cooked my goose." Pff. I got you lynched. I laid out the argument. You haven't addressed it once, yet you keep saying the town sucks and scum killed you off. Makes it look like you're full of shit and just mad you got lynched as town. So if I'm wrong, tell me why you really got lynched. Or admit you don't know and stop talking about it.

As for Quin, he voted DDL when 13 of 20 votes were on you. You say if he was a real townie, he should have tried to sway the lynch away from you. That's literally impossible. If Quin was Jesus Christ himself and sent the mafia Holy Spirit into all the players and convinced them beyond a shadow of a doubt that you were town....you would have still been lynched.
^Dom gives me grief for defending Quin. Quin's not his top suspect so why am I focusing on that?
Cause I agree with him Eloh is bad. In fact, I have further reason to suspect Eloh.

Shall I continue, Sig? Or are you done with this nonsense?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Civilians are less likely to be consistent as fuck than mafia. :mafia:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote:Civilians are less likely to be consistent as fuck than mafia. :mafia:
Well, I guess I'm just better at scum hunting than you, mister wishy washy in the face of obvious baddie behavior, eh?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Civilians are less likely to be consistent as fuck than mafia. :mafia:
Well, I guess I'm just better at scum hunting than you, mister wishy washy in the face of obvious baddie behavior, eh?
What you call "obvious baddie behavior" is what I call "Elohcin."
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Does anyone have a good reason to believe Dom is a civilian?

Does anyone have a good reason to believe Quin is a civilian?
Does anyone have a good reason to believe epi is a civilian?

Does anyone have a good reason to believe that eloh is civilian?
I thought I did but confidence is fast eroding. Feels like Epi starts with conclusions like "Eloh is town" or "Quin and MarDom are scumbuddies" and then backs into the conclusions, making poor assumptions like "the scum wouldn't post restrict themselves so Eloh can't be on that scum team" or "Dom 1 lie detected Quin even though there were no useful lie detect posts prior to Day 1 and then Dom was MIA all of Night 2."

Additionally, his attacks on Quin and Golden do not ring true to me and he put forth the argument that ultimately got Snow Dog lynched.

(Epi will likely argue semantics about all of this but I'm not gonna play that game. I'm busy playing a different one.)

Eloh? No. No reason so far for me to believe she is town.
^No, I have no reason to think Eloh is town.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Top suspects:
Epi (Golden is my spirit poster, obv buddies with Eloh, framing and reframing but he can't change what actually happened, distancing, gets rude/vague when losing arguments)

Eloh (obv buddies w/Epi, lots of nonsensical "Oh, me and Epi wouldn't do that if we are scum so therefore we aren't" and suspected by most the players I trust)

MM (Sig's case looks decent....but the follow up lynch is potentially me and I'm not teamed with the marmot. In fact, if MM is a Trouper, I can't be on his team, along with DDL and INH. Anyway, I feel an Epi/Eloh lynch tells us more and I suspect them more and their scum team would theoretically have more members left alive. If Epi and Eloh are dead tomorrow or one flips not mafia, I'm happy to string up MM next.)

Want more from Sorsha but she doesn't make the list yet.
^Eloh is one of my three strongest scum reads.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:I love how Eloh's defense is all like "I'm not scummy like you think cause I'm good at mafia, now."

Like congrats but I still think you're bad.
^I call Eloh's defense as not convincing at all
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:PS, Eloh, I think Dom is exactly the same kinda crazy he was the first time.

That's the main reason I'm not following you/whoever else accused him. He may not be taking more than 5% responsibility and he may not be doing a ton to help the town (at least not yet) but I think he's a good guy.

Because of his consistency. That you say he lacks.
^I side with Dom against Eloh and give him a town read.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
sig wrote: I'll read him over first.
Excellent idea.

Anyone want to propose a reason to lynch Eloh over Epi or Epi over Eloh?

I feel Epi has been more intellectually dishonest and obvious about defending/distancing from Eloh and of course there's the Snow Dog lynch (that I don't entirely blame Epi for cause Snow wasn't helping his own case much) while Eloh has generally contributed less and feels more like attempting to buddy certain players.

My general feeling is that it is more likely that Epi is scum and Eloh is town than vice versa but I could be convinced otherwise.
^Literally my only post that could possibly in some universe be construed as pro-Eloh. Nobody answered this question. Nobody attempted to get me to vote Eloh over Epi and I never tried to sway anyone to vote Epi over Eloh. A bunch of other players (Quin, Golden) did come on with sudden changes of heart about Epi for reasons that were not expressed but thats not what I asked for.

At the end of the day, I voted one of the two players I suspected most, who I suspect to be on a team. No matter which was lynched, my intention (expressed multiple times) has been to follow up with a lynch on the other.

Nothing has changed.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Does anyone have a good reason to believe Dom is a civilian?

Does anyone have a good reason to believe Quin is a civilian?
Does anyone have a good reason to believe epi is a civilian?

Does anyone have a good reason to believe that eloh is civilian?
I thought I did but confidence is fast eroding. Feels like Epi starts with conclusions like "Eloh is town" or "Quin and MarDom are scumbuddies" and then backs into the conclusions, making poor assumptions like "the scum wouldn't post restrict themselves so Eloh can't be on that scum team" or "Dom 1 lie detected Quin even though there were no useful lie detect posts prior to Day 1 and then Dom was MIA all of Night 2."

Additionally, his attacks on Quin and Golden do not ring true to me and he put forth the argument that ultimately got Snow Dog lynched.

(Epi will likely argue semantics about all of this but I'm not gonna play that game. I'm busy playing a different one.)

Eloh? No. No reason so far for me to believe she is town.
^No, I have no reason to think Eloh is town.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Top suspects:
Epi (Golden is my spirit poster, obv buddies with Eloh, framing and reframing but he can't change what actually happened, distancing, gets rude/vague when losing arguments)

Eloh (obv buddies w/Epi, lots of nonsensical "Oh, me and Epi wouldn't do that if we are scum so therefore we aren't" and suspected by most the players I trust)

MM (Sig's case looks decent....but the follow up lynch is potentially me and I'm not teamed with the marmot. In fact, if MM is a Trouper, I can't be on his team, along with DDL and INH. Anyway, I feel an Epi/Eloh lynch tells us more and I suspect them more and their scum team would theoretically have more members left alive. If Epi and Eloh are dead tomorrow or one flips not mafia, I'm happy to string up MM next.)

Want more from Sorsha but she doesn't make the list yet.
^Eloh is one of my three strongest scum reads.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:I love how Eloh's defense is all like "I'm not scummy like you think cause I'm good at mafia, now."

Like congrats but I still think you're bad.
^I call Eloh's defense as not convincing at all
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:PS, Eloh, I think Dom is exactly the same kinda crazy he was the first time.

That's the main reason I'm not following you/whoever else accused him. He may not be taking more than 5% responsibility and he may not be doing a ton to help the town (at least not yet) but I think he's a good guy.

Because of his consistency. That you say he lacks.
^I side with Dom against Eloh and give him a town read.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
sig wrote: I'll read him over first.
Excellent idea.

Anyone want to propose a reason to lynch Eloh over Epi or Epi over Eloh?

I feel Epi has been more intellectually dishonest and obvious about defending/distancing from Eloh and of course there's the Snow Dog lynch (that I don't entirely blame Epi for cause Snow wasn't helping his own case much) while Eloh has generally contributed less and feels more like attempting to buddy certain players.

My general feeling is that it is more likely that Epi is scum and Eloh is town than vice versa but I could be convinced otherwise.
^Literally my only post that could possibly in some universe be construed as pro-Eloh. Nobody answered this question. Nobody attempted to get me to vote Eloh over Epi and I never tried to sway anyone to vote Epi over Eloh. A bunch of other players (Quin, Golden) did come on with sudden changes of heart about Epi for reasons that were not expressed but thats not what I asked for.

At the end of the day, I voted one of the two players I suspected most, who I suspect to be on a team. No matter which was lynched, my intention (expressed multiple times) has been to follow up with a lynch on the other.

Nothing has changed.
I didn't have a change of heart about Epi, I've always felt that Eloh looked worse than he did.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Obvious conclusion is obvious.

If Dom 1's dying declaration was "Quin is scum" and there's no way he could have lie detect you but he did lie detect someone else and catch scum.....why wasn't his dying declaration "this other guy is scum"?

Or would that be considered infodumping?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

All that consistency about Eloh and you voted me when it really mattered. :clap:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Tell me Jack, what was your game plan if you successfully lynched me and saw that I was not Eloh's teammate?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote:All that consistency about Eloh and you voted me when it really mattered. :clap:
But did it really matter? You weren't 1 vote down from Eloh. You were 2 or 3 at the time. I didn't try to save Eloh and as I already said, a huge train does the town more harm than good, Esme aside. I'm not one to pile on just for the sake of having my vote in the place that makes me look best.

In a world where I was scum with Eloh and you were town, I'd have bussed her (especially after throwing shade at her all game) and soaked up the cred or I'd have actually pushed to get you lynched instead of her. I wouldn't have voted you but then shrugged as Eloh got lynched instead. Why call attention to myself for nothing?

But I don't think you think I'm scum at this point. I think you want to be right/smarter than me or you're scum. I can dig that either way. :beer:
Epignosis wrote:Tell me Jack, what was your game plan if you successfully lynched me and saw that I was not Eloh's teammate?
If that had happened, I would reevaluate any positions taken based on my read of you as scum. Golden would look worse. Eloh would have looked better (though still pretty bad). LC would probably look a bit better. Wasn't banking that much off you, though.

Anyhow, as literally 5 players have now abandoned the "Epi/Eloh w/w" theory in favor of "Eloh scum and Epi town," I am feeling self conscious about my read.

Since my wife is feeling unconscious, I have time to search all of your posts regarding Eloh.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Quin wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Obvious conclusion is obvious.

If Dom 1's dying declaration was "Quin is scum" and there's no way he could have lie detect you but he did lie detect someone else and catch scum.....why wasn't his dying declaration "this other guy is scum"?

Or would that be considered infodumping?
Oh, I see, so the only thing he knows is a player who is not scum.
Epignosis wrote:All that consistency about Eloh and you voted me when it really mattered. :clap:
So did I. :nicenod: I probably would have gone with Elo just because that's the way it was going, and I was cool with it... but I was thinking about Dom 1.0's lynch, and someone (DDL? Jack?) taalking about how they would use their vote if they came in and saw their top suspect/someone they don't suspect/whatever with a high number of votes... and I figured we could get more information out of a lynch where I made it closer between Epi and Elo and see where the votes go then. Better than me voting Elo when my vote could just be the one that crosses the threshold over to runaway trainsville.

But, I know you weren't criticizing my vote. I just wanted to share my thoughts at the time.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:Tell me Jack, what was your game plan if you successfully lynched me and saw that I was not Eloh's teammate?
Why do you ask this kind of question? I've seen this before, I don't get it. Do you have a "game plan" for each time you suspect someone in case they turn up Civ? I don't. My "gameplan" would be to say a swear word and rethink any assumptions I had made that had to do with X being Mafia. :shrug: Nothing fancy. Of course, I'm a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kind of player.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Why do you ask this kind of question? I've seen this before, I don't get it. Do you have a "game plan" for each time you suspect someone in case they turn up Civ? I don't. My "gameplan" would be to say a swear word and rethink any assumptions I had made that had to do with X being Mafia. :shrug: Nothing fancy. Of course, I'm a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kind of player.
I would prefer it if you would stop answering for Jack (or answering before him).
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [DAY 4]

Post by Epignosis »

Jacks' Day 4 (missed) vote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Couple minutes late, I see. Probably would have voted Eloh.

It was "more likely townies on the Snow train" then. Now your interpretation is:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:^Eloh is still my top scum read. My vote wouldn't have killed her or saved Snow Dog from Epi.
Here's the problem: I don't care about your vote. If you genuinely wanted Eloh lynched and Snow Dog needed saving from me, you should have been pushing that idea during Day 4. You didn't push it. You didn't fight for it. You know what you said?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Loving what I'm seeing from Daisy today. Glad to see Nacho getting back in it and I like most of his contributions as well.

The whole Eloh Epi discussion actually makes Epi look worse to me than Eloh. Put me on the "bad assumptions lead to bad conclusions" team. Eloh still scum in my eyes but definitely merits a full ISO. Epi still town in my eyes but I could see cult recruit. He gives Eloh the benefit of the doubt, then denies it. Does not seem pocketed. Wants a reason to not vote Eloh.

I don't like Golden as a whole but I like every Golden post aimed in my direction. Needs an ISO to get a better read.

Daisy's case against Snow sounds a lot like my actual problem with Snow. Lots of throwaway posts and too little content. Much as I like Daisy, my trust in her is newfound. Snow deserves a full iso.

Now, how much time I have to do these ISOs depends on how long Big Love keeps my wife's interest. :p
I want people to read what I underlined.

I look worse than Eloh. I am still "town" in your eyes.

The only way that makes any sense is if you thought Eloh was good.

Now look at the red. You agreed with spacedaisy about Snow Dog. Let me remind everyone that you've just said this:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:^Eloh is still my top scum read. My vote wouldn't have killed her or saved Snow Dog from Epi.
Anybody can go read your Day 4 interactions with Snow Dog and see that you suspected him. You even said that the points raised against Snow Dog warranted a full investigation of his posts.

You're spinning things.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
I would prefer it if you would stop answering for Jack (or answering before him).
Asked and answered.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

He needs to start answering faster then. :haha: But really, unless his answers are identical to mine, he should still be able to answer. I doubt he needs me to spin him an excuse if he is bad - he seems like he has a reasonably functioning brain, enough to do that on his own. If all he can do is parrot me, then... :shrug: that's suspish. And if you're a baddie that thinks you're going to catch him in your web of question-traps... carry on.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 235

Post by sig »

You did go after Eloh alot, which is why you not voting for her is so very eyebrow raising, you talked the talked, but you didn't walk the walk. Also if Esme was in play, it would have caused the 3/4 not to be reached which would have resulted in a no lynch (I assume)

@Dom vote with me on MM tomorrow, I think he is mafia. Either on Glorf's team or Eloh. Either way he is mafia, still leaning Troupe though so if I get killed tonight by them make sure to lynch MM no arguments.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Asked and answered.
:ninja:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote:Jacks' Day 4 (missed) vote:

It was "more likely townies on the Snow train" then. Now your interpretation is:
Here's the problem: I don't care about your vote. If you genuinely wanted Eloh lynched and Snow Dog needed saving from me, you should have been pushing that idea during Day 4. You didn't push it. You didn't fight for it. You know what you said?

Now look at the red. You agreed with spacedaisy about Snow Dog. Let me remind everyone that you've just said this:
Anybody can go read your Day 4 interactions with Snow Dog and see that you suspected him. You even said that the points raised against Snow Dog warranted a full investigation of his posts.

You're spinning things.
You're being silly.

I agreed with your case against Snow. I'm just reminding, it's not like my missed vote would have made a difference. You still would have killed Snow. You're totally right, though. I didn't try to lynch Eloh over Snow Dog on Day 4. I suspected him til he flipped.

As for you worse than Eloh, that was poorly worded on my part. The exchange had a greater effect on my read of you (say, you lose 3 townieness points) than it did on my read of Eloh (she loses say, 1 townieness point) but I still put you at a net slight town at the time and Eloh was still a net moderate scum.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sig wrote:You did go after Eloh alot, which is why you not voting for her is so very eyebrow raising, you talked the talked, but you didn't walk the walk. Also if Esme was in play, it would have caused the 3/4 not to be reached which would have resulted in a no lynch (I assume)

@Dom vote with me on MM tomorrow, I think he is mafia. Either on Glorf's team or Eloh. Either way he is mafia, still leaning Troupe though so if I get killed tonight by them make sure to lynch MM no arguments.
You didn't say you were concerned I didn't "walk the walk." You said I was on the fence, which is untrue.

And Eloh wasn't Esme.

But whatever. You've targeted Twolves and been attacked by Gwolves and Eloh wasn't cult. I'm not worried about you. I'm just saying.

(Almost done w/Epi)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Jacks' Day 4 (missed) vote:

You're spinning things.
You're being silly.

I agreed with your case against Snow. I'm just reminding, it's not like my missed vote would have made a difference. You still would have killed Snow. You're totally right, though. I didn't try to lynch Eloh over Snow Dog on Day 4. I suspected him til he flipped.

As for you worse than Eloh, that was poorly worded on my part. The exchange had a greater effect on my read of you (say, you lose 3 townieness points) than it did on my read of Eloh (she loses say, 1 townieness point) but I still put you at a net slight town at the time and Eloh was still a net moderate scum.
I'm being silly.

I'm totally right, though.

That was poorly worded on your part.

How am I being silly?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I would be more worried about Jack if Eloh was Esme. I don't think there was ever a real chance that he was saving Eloh. But, I don't think there is enough evidence to rule Jack out. I'm not sure if he is my first candidate in that group to be a teamie. MM probably is. MP seems the least likely. Hard to say who out of zebra and jack.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Forget Eloh's teammate.

Why are you civ?
You have a million reasons why you aren't on a team with Elohcin, but none for why you aren't bad at all.
sig wrote:You did go after Eloh alot, which is why you not voting for her is so very eyebrow raising, you talked the talked, but you didn't walk the walk. Also if Esme was in play, it would have caused the 3/4 not to be reached which would have resulted in a no lynch (I assume)

ok so like... i get points of the suspicion against mm, but i don't understand why you keep saying that elo's team or other team?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

mp play the game pls

and dont' just come in here and do some banter with epi and leave with as if nothing happened.

play

Return to “Previous Jobs”