67%

Total votes: 12
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 547

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [DAY 5]

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:mp play the game pls

and dont' just come in here and do some banter with epi and leave with as if nothing happened.

play
I think MP is probably Morrow or Lesko - no incentive to do anything more than point out why he's a waste of a nightkill and a lynch.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I wish he'd turn up and play too, though. Just going on the conclusion his behaviour is leading me to.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote:
Dom wrote:mp play the game pls

and dont' just come in here and do some banter with epi and leave with as if nothing happened.

play
I think MP is probably Morrow or Lesko - no incentive to do anything more than point out why he's a waste of a nightkill and a lynch.
wifom af
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

golden-- thoughts on lc
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 408

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Tell me Jack, what was your game plan if you successfully lynched me and saw that I was not Eloh's teammate?
Forget Eloh's teammate.

Why are you civ?
You have a million reasons why you aren't on a team with Elohcin, but none for why you aren't bad at all.
Uh, I'm the only person who has voted out members of both mafia teams.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote:golden-- thoughts on lc
I think he's town. I have a specific role in mind for him too. But, primarily, I think his thoughts on why epi/eloh were guardians and his thoughts on why you were troupe both came from genuine theorycrafting, and that means he is genuinely trying to solve both teams. So, not on either.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Hey, Jack, am I wrong or did you imply at one point that it might be possible to deduce your role from your posts?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 235

Post by sig »

Dom wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Tell me Jack, what was your game plan if you successfully lynched me and saw that I was not Eloh's teammate?
Forget Eloh's teammate.

Why are you civ?
You have a million reasons why you aren't on a team with Elohcin, but none for why you aren't bad at all.
sig wrote:You did go after Eloh alot, which is why you not voting for her is so very eyebrow raising, you talked the talked, but you didn't walk the walk. Also if Esme was in play, it would have caused the 3/4 not to be reached which would have resulted in a no lynch (I assume)

@Dom vote with me on MM tomorrow, I think he is mafia. Either on Glorf's team or Eloh. Either way he is mafia, still leaning Troupe though so if I get killed tonight by them make sure to lynch MM no arguments.
ok so like... i get points of the suspicion against mm, but i don't understand why you keep saying that elo's team or other team?
Since I still haven't narrowed his team down and if I can it will help me to figure out how many votes we need on that wagon. If we think he is a Troupe member we're fine with a close lynch, However if he is a Guardian then we would want 3/4
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [DAY 4]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I feel like there's something up between Epi and Eloh, I commented on this last night too but I'll go through it again.

Epi called out Golden, Quin and Eloh as bad. Talked about wanting to lynch Eloh even. Then night happened. Quin and Golden aren't lynch options and so Epi backs off the Eloh suspicion today. Sorry I'm on my phone right now or I'd pull quotes for this.

But I think it's a weird situation.

I could vote for either Epi or Eloh and probably will.
Good observation. Comment, epi or eloh?
It's not a good observation. It's a poor one.

Sorsha's theory is that one of us recruited the other. That would be foolish on my part. I would never press someone's lynch the same Night I'm trying to recruit him or her- especially her of all people. That's moronic. As for the other way around, I doubt Eloh would recruit me. She likes gabbing with people. If she wants to talk to me, she can holler across the house.

But let's assume Sorsha is right. Why is Sorsha interested in lynching independents? What's wrong with good old fashioned mafia members? You know, the ones civilians need dead to win? The entirety of Sorsha's effort Day 4 was to talk about me and Eloh. The only things she had to say about anybody else was at the tail end of the Day phase and didn't really say anything.

She ultimately voted for one of us because "it's a weird situation." Right. The idea that someone would be hesitant to lynch his wife, given that she voted for Glorfindel and got cursed by the other mafia, and then have to deal with the backlash in the thread if he is wrong is such an unfathomable concept. :rolleyes:
Distancing? Attacking a player who was accusing Eloh? I can see a townie Epi posting this, though.
Epignosis wrote:Dom #1 went to his shallow grave with a stern finger at Quin.

Dom #2 votes early for Eloh (I saw you had voted some time this afternoon).

What has changed?

To be clear, I'm not really interested in, "Well I think Eloh is more suspicious now." What made you less suspicious of Quin, and why did you vote as early as you did?
Tries to divert discredit Dom2 who was accusing Eloh (his top suspect) and calls Dom potentially scum with Quin. Looks bad but I could see a townie wanting to point out a potential inconsistency.

Spends the next several posts pursuing the Quin/Dom2 theory. Gets pissy when I derail.
Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:Add to that, I have every reason to believe that the troupe know I'm a civilian, and the fairness of epis unwillingness to back off me (plus, I believe, epi believes he can get me lynched - he is circling me like a snake all game, waiting for the time to strike)
Unwillingness to back off you? I haven't said one word about you since Day began. What do you call that?
An angle. What, do you think I'm good now?
I didn't say I think you're good. But it's incorrect to say I have been unwilling to back off of you.
No, it just means you want to interpret things in your own favour again. I was talking about your read of me, not the number of posts you make.
Irony.

You're the one who is unwilling to consider that my (dynamic) opinion of Eloh is one of a civilian who is trying to figure her out. You're the one who has already voted for me. You're the one who thinks he already has my role pegged and has to get 2/3rds majority. I think you're just pissed because I ran you through the wringer and I won't apologize for doing that.

You're the rigid one. Not me. I haven't voted for you and haven't made up my mind where my vote will go. You're the one rocking the 95% sureness (but 100% wrongness).
Like dis post. Hated it at the time but I like it in hindsight.
Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:@Epi - about the wilgy and MM Sir curse. I can see wilgy coming up with it b/c he is a bit zany. I don't see MM as that zany.
I don't regard the "Sir" curse as especially zany, but I do think MM can be about as zany as Wilgy.

However it wasn't just the Sir curse in context. LC's idea was that I personally would curse you (the teammate) for "triple WIFOM."
Long Con wrote:Well, as long as this one is going to take off, I do actually have an opinion that I've been holding back because I didn't want to get nightkilled. :haha: No, I'm being serious.

Epi and Elo are on a team. And that team is the Guardians, of course - they can't be Troupe because they voted Glorfyo. That's the team with VP Nero, the curser. Elo's curse was a double-whammy self-hit for the team, in that she was cursed or cursed herself to call Epi Sir (a member of the Guardians) in every post. It's kind of triple WIFOM: Elo gets cursed, Epi bears the brunt, and she calls him a role on their team. Maybe his role, I don't know if it's that extra delicious or not. My gut would say 'yes', because why not?

Knowing (and I'm going off meta here which may be eight months or so out of date) that Epi is often asked what his opinion of Elo is, and is supposedly often right, Epi's (I believe) first opinion of Elo is that she is bad. Then he allows himself to talk himself out of it because of logical reasons, and threatens suspicion on those who disagree:
Epignosis wrote:I have some suspicion of Eloh, but she's been cursed (however mildly), and I don't care for the way some here have tried to force me into staying suspicious of her when there is some evidence in her favor.
This is what I believe is going on here. I just think it all fits, it all makes sense to me. This is what happens when Epi and Elo are on a team together. Nothing I have seen since I started thinking about this has made me believe it less. I do think he believes what he says about Dom and Quin, and he may be awesome and be right.
It was bizarre to see you say you could see Wilgy doing this over MM when the constant in question was you (i.e., the teammate).

Anyway...

The reason I asked about MM and Wilgy is that MM is alive and Wilgy is dead, and I consider them more or less equally zany.

In your post, you said:
Elohcin wrote:I'm not sure about MM, but wilgy for sure. Was he alive at that point? If so...I can try to do one of those ISO things on him today after the kids are done with school. Maybe it will further support my suspicions of Dom :haha: J/k. Or am I?!
This implies that you know Wilgy was bad.
The Hook-Handed Man – He may discover the identity of a dead player every night.
Mafias with this ability are generally eager to learn the role of the person they killed. And guess what?

14. Wilgy - killed by Count Olaf Night 3

That means Wilgy would be checked Night 4.

It's Day 5.

Tell me- did you throw Glorfindel's replacement under the bus?
Epignosis wrote:This was all it took for you to vote sprityo after he replaced in for Glorfindel:
Elohcin wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Effective immediately, Sprityo is replacing Glorfindel.

And yeah, dead members of factions win too.
I have to wonder why Sprit replaced Glor. Glor was pretty active. I know glor has a hard time being mafia, so maybe it was too much pressure.

This is all I have to go on right now, unfortunately. So, *voting Sprit*
Two minutes later:
Elohcin wrote:ooo, I just broke a three-way tie. I had no clue.
Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:What if I said I wanted to lynch Eloh instead?
I don't think that's a good idea, Sir.
Snow Dog wrote:I agree that Eloh has not said much and followd votes. Is that not because she is busy in RL, Rob?
I think I can answer for myself. Yes. We moved. My kids all had the stomach bug one after another. I had the stomach bug after them. I continued to unpack. I did a wedding cake order. Then we had my brother and his lovely family visit. Life has finally settled though. Today is my first day of winter break with no responsibilities outside or the normal mom/wife duties (and the wifely duties were taken care of this morning ;) ). I am here to answer questions etc. I do believe I have done a pretty steller job keeping up during all my business. I suspected sprit/glorf correctly. I suspected Quin and now others seem to think he is bad too. I am not sure what I think of him anymore really. But at least it shows I wasn't off my rocker. I am catching up/reading through today's posts now. We'll see if I have anything to add.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: I suspect Daisy and especially Eloh for what looks like vague or poorly thought out arguments not taking the full thread into account.
Dude, I've been busy!! I haven't been able to take the full thread into account. BUT...I was right about Sprit and got no stinkin' credit for it. At this point, I have been using my experience of playing with these folks to decide if I think they may be good or bad. Now that I have time for Mafia...I can try to use the thread activity to understand what's what.

After last night's posts from Sir Epi, I am not sure of his position. I think he may be indy like whoever else it was that suggested it. I don;t see him acting like this as a civ or a baddie. His baddie game is a bit more calculated than this. His civ game is a more rational than he's been lately. Or....it could have just been the :beer: .
Turns on Eloh. I don't follow what Eloh was trying to say so I don't follow what Epi was trying to say. Is this why people think he's town now?

And that's basically it. Prior to the turn in those last two posts, I'm still calling Epi scum. But those posts are probably pretty important so I want to hold off final judgement until I have a better understanding of that.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Daisy! I see you reading the thread. Tell me what do you think of MM? I notice you voted for him early in the game. Ready to make that dream come true innnnnn 23 minutes?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

EBWOP 22*
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:
I think he's town. I have a specific role in mind for him too. But, primarily, I think his thoughts on why epi/eloh were guardians and his thoughts on why you were troupe both came from genuine theorycrafting, and that means he is genuinely trying to solve both teams. So, not on either.
That's funny, I actually think you are bad. So, interesting that you'd call me Civ. Who says I'm Civ? :pout: That's pretty rude.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Long Con wrote:
Golden wrote:
That's funny, I actually think you are bad. So, interesting that you'd call me Civ. Who says I'm Civ? :pout: That's pretty rude.
You do? Since when? Why?

I say you're civ. So neener neener.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Golden wrote:Hey, Jack, am I wrong or did you imply at one point that it might be possible to deduce your role from your posts?
Am I allowed to answer this?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Let's just say you could probably figure out a lot of things by reading a lot of things. :p
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Golden wrote:Hey, Jack, am I wrong or did you imply at one point that it might be possible to deduce your role from your posts?
I mean, as long as you've never infodumped.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by DFaraday »

The host will once again give his word, which he hopes is good enough for the players to accept, that there is no balance issue. Furthermore, he does not understand why lie detectors are treated as nigh omniscient game breakers.

The host will not speak again on this issue.

Players have 20 minutes to submit any PMs.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Golden wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
I mean, as long as you've never infodumped.
Then yeah, I give a smart player who ISOs me a good chance of figuring it out.

I'm not claiming and even if I was, I couldn't prove it. But you could draw some conclusions.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Golden wrote:
You do? Since when? Why?
:shrug: Do I? Maybe. Maybe I think you're Civ and I figure the best way to help a Civ stay alive is to not fucking tell everyone how Civ they are. :grin: But no, you're so bad, yo. Just like all those guys with cases against you said. Goddammit! Now you've made me paranoid. I was already paranoid. Now I have to ask.

Hey, Court of Owls, if you protect me tonight, I promise I'll do awesome things going forward in this game. Like, I'll try really hard and just make it fun! Also, I'll owe you one for a future game. I pay my debts! I still owe Snow Dog a debt because I wasn't there to help him when he needed it. I will pay up. :noble:

Linki:
DFaraday wrote:The host will once again give his word, which he hopes is good enough for the players to accept, that there is no balance issue. Furthermore, he does not understand why lie detectors are treated as nigh omniscient game breakers.

The host will not speak again on this issue.

Players have 20 minutes to submit any PMs.
I really hope that your enjoyment at having me as part of your game exceeds the level of annoyance. I am having fun!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Choose wisely, Olivia. :srsnod:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol LC calling the VFD the Court of Owls.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

And, by "Court of Owls", I mean of course, "Village of Fowl Devotees". :blush: I've been thinking of them as Court of Owls all game because I just read a Batman graphic novel I got for Christmas with the Court of Owls storyline, and it slipped out.

Linki:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Lol LC calling the VFD the Court of Owls.
Yeah...
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Oh, I see, you believe in target painting. I don't. I've not yet ever been on a baddie team that has even discussed killing someone because other people think they are town (rather than because of what role they think they have, or how much they are or are not on to anyone in the team, or how influential their voice is... etc), so I've never tended to worry too much about target painting. That's not to say it would never ever happen - I just don't think it's very likely to happen often.

I'm not really sure if you do or don't think I'm bad now... I'll figure it out tomorrow.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I wouldn't mind some protection sent my way. At least I know your name. :srsnod:
:p
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote:I wouldn't mind some protection sent my way. At least I know your name. :srsnod:
:p
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:Oh, I see, you believe in target painting. I don't. I've not yet ever been on a baddie team that has even discussed killing someone because other people think they are town (rather than because of what role they think they have, or how much they are or are not on to anyone in the team, or how influential their voice is... etc), so I've never tended to worry too much about target painting. That's not to say it would never ever happen - I just don't think it's very likely to happen often.

I'm not really sure if you do or don't think I'm bad now... I'll figure it out tomorrow.
I think when I'm a baddie I often want to kill people we can't lynch... as in, Accepted Civs. But there are always other factors to consider, you're right.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Yo Epi.

Can you explain the whole Wigly would have to be Eloh's teammate but he's already dead thing? Only like better?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:
Dom wrote:
Forget Eloh's teammate.

Why are you civ?
Uh, I'm the only person who has voted out members of both mafia teams.
fair start.

Please point out what convinced you to vote for Elohcin.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Long Con wrote: I really hope that your enjoyment at having me as part of your game exceeds the level of annoyance. I am having fun!
You are a gentleman and a scholar. :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DFaraday wrote:
Long Con wrote: I really hope that your enjoyment at having me as part of your game exceeds the level of annoyance. I am having fun!
You are a gentleman and a scholar. :noble:
AWWWW stop teasing me. :p
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Here you go Dom:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Yo Epi.

Can you explain the whole Wigly would have to be Eloh's teammate but he's already dead thing? Only like better?
Eloh slipped up when she (needlessly for her own sake, I should add) responded to my opinion about Golden's comment regarding Long Con's theory. She said Wilgy was zanier than MM (an opinion I don't agree with), and given the way LC phrased his theory, Eloh all but admitted to being a teammate with Wilgy. At the time I thought she was misunderstanding what LC had lain out about us, but I still believed she had knowledge that Wilgy was bad when she suggested she was going to "try one of those ISO things." Wilgy is an odd choice for something like that on a good day. He's Vompatti Jr. I can't make heads of tails of Wilgy's posts. That suggested to me that she knew he was bad. I interpreted it to mean she was on the team who had checked him after he died- the timing for that was perfect.

Now it looks like she knew he was bad because she was on a team with him. Not what I was expecting, but it makes sense when you consider how she responded to my opinion about Golden's comment regarding Long Con's theory.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

It's 11:15.

You're gonna have to type slower.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have bourbon and a room of my own. Nothing can stop me.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:Here you go Dom:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Yo Epi.

Eloh slipped up when she (needlessly for her own sake, I should add) responded to my opinion about Golden's comment regarding Long Con's theory. She said Wilgy was zanier than MM (an opinion I don't agree with), and given the way LC phrased his theory, Eloh all but admitted to being a teammate with Wilgy. At the time I thought she was misunderstanding what LC had lain out about us, but I still believed she had knowledge that Wilgy was bad when she suggested she was going to "try one of those ISO things." Wilgy is an odd choice for something like that on a good day. He's Vompatti Jr. I can't make heads of tails of Wilgy's posts. That suggested to me that she knew he was bad. I interpreted it to mean she was on the team who had checked him after he died- the timing for that was perfect.

Now it looks like she knew he was bad because she was on a team with him. Not what I was expecting, but it makes sense when you consider how she responded to my opinion about Golden's comment regarding Long Con's theory.
Yes, I remember getting a taste of this slip-up earlier, and it does seem pretty right. I especially like the parts about me.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Also: this must be a complicated night post. Probably he had to rewrite a whole bunch when the VFD sent in the 11th hour protection of me. :srsnod:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

As my night action I just sent DF a picture of squirrel porn. :shrug2:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Which, of course, further complicates things.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:As my night action I just sent DF a picture of squirrel porn. :shrug2:
So, you're a role with secret actions then! :p
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I'm assuming Vompetti is a person (or possibly a volcano).

The prevailing theory was that Eloh forgot who her scumbuddy was or that he was dead?

Jesus. Let me reread that.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Oh hey, I'm not dead yet, but I was thinking about a role that could best take advantage of the Sugar Bowl bidding. There's that Civ who can stop a lynch and switch one. If that role is alive, I could see him/her just bidding 20,000 votes, and then using up the switch to lynch the person with the most 'apparent' votes.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Maybe the mafia decided to kill DF, so we wouldn't be able to lynch them? :ponder:
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:I'm assuming Vompetti is a person (or possibly a volcano).

The prevailing theory was that Eloh forgot who her scumbuddy was or that he was dead?

When she's bad, she acts dumb on purpose.

She's the best I've ever seen at emulating her civilian game.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:I'm assuming Vompetti is a person (or possibly a volcano).

No - that she knew Wilgy is bad and on the Guardians, and that she let slip that she had this knowledge by implying Wilgy was responsible for coming up with the curses - and there were only two ways she could know this. By being on his team, or through the ability that one of the Troupe has.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Long Con wrote:Oh hey, I'm not dead yet, but I was thinking about a role that could best take advantage of the Sugar Bowl bidding. There's that Civ who can stop a lynch and switch one. If that role is alive, I could see him/her just bidding 20,000 votes, and then using up the switch to lynch the person with the most 'apparent' votes.
They may not be able to stop the lynch if it's them who are getting lynched.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Thank you, Epi. I will keep that in mind.

Where do we stand on Quin? I have some footing in the game. I wonder if my read of him as I exited the first time was flawed because I was pissed that y'all have shit mafia etiquette.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Night 5 - The Deluxe Defenestration

Having left the auction with a plethora of items (a word here meaning "memorabilia"), a sudden thought struck the beachgoers like a runaway luge sled. They realized with a shock that they had nowhere to stay, as they had all been declared legally dead during the time they wandered the countryside.

Finally the group decided that staying at a hotel would have to do until they resolved their housing woes. They checked into the finest hotel in town, the Hotel Denouement, and were greeted by either Frank or Ernest at the front desk. Either Ernest or Frank led the beachgoers to their rooms, and all was peaceful for a moment.

The moment having passed, Zebra and MM walked down to the lobby, searching for the ice machine. What they found instead was a death machine. "Death machine" is the term which certain regions use to refer to harpoons, one of which was currently being held by Count Olaf. He had it aimed squarely at the third hotel manager, Dewey Denouement.

"Hee hee hee!" Olaf cackled. "You think you can resist giving me the room numbers of all the beachgoers? Well, think again!"

"Don't you know harpoons are out?" Esme strolled in, wielding a crossbow.

"This is entirely unacceptable!" declared Mr. Poe, who had been polishing his hat in the lobby. "I insist that you lay down your arms at once."

In response, Olaf simply fired his harpoon wildly, impaling and killing Zebra instantly. Esme took a wild shot at Golden, who was also nearby, but he ducked behind a potted plant. Esme glanced in MM's direction, but in response Mr. Poe rushed forward to save MM by throwing him through the glass window. a stray shard severed MM's carotid artery, and he died on the sidewalk moments later.

As Mr. Poe turned back inside, he found the harpoon lodged in Esme's chest. It was a dreadfully sad day for Esme Squalor, as death by impalement was one of the least fashionable methods of passing on at the time. With her dying breath, Esme grabbed a bust and dropped it on her own head. Bludgeonings were in, but Esme was out forever.

MM has been killed by Mr. Poe.
Zebra has been killed by Count Olaf.
Golden has not been killed.

It is now Day 6. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

OMFG. I thought for all the world that said I had been killed, and then it said I had not been killed. Heart attack.

That takes care of MM. I have a role in mind for zebra which is town, but she isn't around so no big loss.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

The Ghastly Guardians have been eliminated.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I haven't read the post, but I like defenestrations.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Hey LC.... olaf is alive. :grin:

Return to “Previous Jobs”