The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [ENDGAME]

Who killed spacedaisy...I mean, of course you know. Should he die?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:22 pm

DharmaHelper
40%
zeek
10%
A Person (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 126

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 8]

Post by Elohcin »

@Epi - since there was nothing about a target in the night post,
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Does that mean the two remaining Suits could be someone completely inactive and someone mostly active but just so happened to miss this last PM?
Good to know I wasn't the only one missing the questions.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 6]

Post by bea »

Daisy - Just one question: Why do you think I'm bad?

I went back and looked. You've never said why you think I'm bad. This is the first and most detailed mention of me you have made. It was Day 6. Since then every post in which you mention me you say you think I'm bad. It has been a general progression of suspecting SVS less and me more.

But you never say why you think I'm bad. What did I do to get you to that conclusion? It's really hard for me to not read your suspicion of me as just throwing out a name you think will stick.
Spacedaisy wrote:I'm sorry guys, I started a new job yesterday, I've been kind of busy, thus the lack of posting here recently. I've skimmed the past couple pages and I can't say I am happy...
timmer wrote:Exactly, Alex is trying to cast himself as this big savior but he was just trying to get out in front of a situation that was already starting to unfold. He's very carefully playing the woe is me card to control the narrative. It makes me feel that I'm right about SD being bad SND her being the narrator.
You are absolutely wrong about my alignment. I am civ. I don't know if Alex chose me as the narrator but I would be really surprised if he did. He is a smart player, he would make a careful choice here.he would want someone he thought had the best chance to make it to the end. I am not that player, and we all know it. I would not even think he would recruit me this early in the game, maybe later, I don't know.

Lynching me will only help the baddies. don't do it.

That said, this stupid narrator accusation has made me a mark, I will likely get NKed at some point, I woud rather get lynched. At least that way the civs will get some information from my death.

Now, I want to say I think either SVS or Bea are bad. I don't know which I a suspect more right now, and it's far from being certain. I could be wrong, but I tend to subscribe to the idea that the simplest explanation is the likeliest and right now that points in my mind to either Bea or SVS being bad. That is my two cents on that. I Still don't trust DH or TH either frankly. For all the reasons we've been over a million times.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Today is looking to be crazy. I'll be around late tonight to catch up and sus and things, and likely vote <3
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Spacedaisy, what is leading you to vote for me? Your vote just seemed to come out of the blue. I am not a throw people under the bus voter - ask anyone who has been on a baddie team with me. As for not seeing the questions and thus not PMing in an answer there were no negative consequences from that (ask Epi if you don't believe me). So I'm not sure where you are coming from but I'm sure you'll be happy to tell me what you see that makes you think I'm bad.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Also, you made this statement at 1:17:
Spacedaisy wrote:When you see who I flip, consider what I've said.

I also received something last night but I don't understand the point of it. Whatever...

Also, That was a typo, it should say I haven't got a read on Juliets...
And then at 1:18 you post this:
Spacedaisy wrote:I'm voting Juliets because it's the best I have to go on. Good luck civs.
So the best you have to go on is someone you have no read on?? What about the people you suspected? What happened to this, at 12:50:
Spacedaisy wrote:SVS, I already told you all my suspects and I am feeling about you the same way you are feeling about me to be frank, I'm really not feeling you as bad as I was before.the person I most suspect you keep vouching for. I have reason to suspect Bea but it's not iron clad, so let me ask you this, how much room for error do you feel like you have about Bea being good?

Other than Bea I don't have a solid lead because a couple day periods ago threw my suspicions upside down. I am however, fully behind lynching someone inactive at some point. I am looking at Sabie personally. She is participating in film director but hasn't done anything here. If I was going to lynch a no participator I would start there or maybe Lorab.

Linki: I've got read on Juliets but I can see why what appears to be a missed PM looks bad for her.
And just once again, in case you didn't see it when I posted it a few minutes ago, there was no negative effect for people who did not answer the questions. No blocks or other actions. Nada. Nothing.

Let me also say I am not suggesting that you vote bea and it makes me suspicious that you would even think about voting for her. Listen to SVS. My point is it looks like you had a couple of people on your mind but then voted me for no reason. So I wait for you to answer the questions surrounding why you would vote for me.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 463
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Juliets, I think Daisy got confused between when the days ended, since she's playing both Film and here.

What the heck are people talking about with bea? Did I miss something where she was confirmed civilian? Or when S~V~S threw a fit over talking about Russ being a possible role and yet now everyone seems to think just because bea made some hint that she's good?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

That said, I'm willing to be proven wrong with bea, I just REALLY don't get the blind trust of her that's coming from certain people, especially S~V~S who previously said she didn't put much stock in those kinds of things. It doesn't mean I find S~V~S suspicious; this just really confuses me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And why aren't people recognizing that it's likely that there is a non-participant Suit?

juliets, who are you thinking of voting?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, there's bea, who I still am not convinced is civilian.
But I AM sure she is not bad. I will actively oppose a lynch of Bea. Also to you, if you suspect Bea, do you also suspect Eloh?
I have no read on Elo. :shrug:
But Bea & Eloh seem to be backing each other up, don't you think? They seem to trust each other. So if you think Bea is bad, do you think Eloh is mistaken? Or a baddie teammate? Do you think Bea has bamboozled her? Beaboozled her, as it were?
And sorry S~V~S, meant to respond to this.

I honestly have no idea, but Elo isn't the only one backing bea up, so are you and juliets, to name just a couple. I really don't know what to think of it.

I've never really had solid reasoning to believe bea is bad all game, but she's done certain things (like be super noncommittal and illogical during the Dom/Bass lynch) that have not made me trust her either.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 291

Post by S~V~S »

I also received something last night but I don't understand the point of it. Whatever...

Are you implying you are an info role? So Face of Boe (although you thought Russti was hinting at that, so unlikely) but I have said nothing that was not true. Rogue (If Rogue stole one of my powers, she got one of several whimsical fun things, but nothing that would duplicate one of the baddie powers. You might have gotten to talk to a dead person, that was my favorite. But nothing that would give you info. Then there is Col. Mustard. He seems to have info on night events. Other than that, I am not sure why your opinion would be any more valuable than that of any other civ.

As I said Daisy, i will earnestly apologize if I am wrong. But everything is pointing at it.
MovingPictures07 wrote:You guys are going to REALLY regret this.
Do you know the roles of all your recruits, or only the Narrator? Didn't you say Daisy was not the Narrator? Giving you the roles of all your recruits seems to overpower your role a tad, don't you think, since there is no orientation change?

Linki, I did not ask you about me & Juliets. But thanks for the answer. And I never said Bea made a hint. I said the host said something and that Bea said something. I may be wrong, but I really don't think so.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:

Are you implying you are an info role? So Face of Boe (although you thought Russti was hinting at that, so unlikely) but I have said nothing that was not true. Rogue (If Rogue stole one of my powers, she got one of several whimsical fun things, but nothing that would duplicate one of the baddie powers. You might have gotten to talk to a dead person, that was my favorite. But nothing that would give you info. Then there is Col. Mustard. He seems to have info on night events. Other than that, I am not sure why your opinion would be any more valuable than that of any other civ.

As I said Daisy, i will earnestly apologize if I am wrong. But everything is pointing at it.
MovingPictures07 wrote:You guys are going to REALLY regret this.
Do you know the roles of all your recruits, or only the Narrator? Didn't you say Daisy was not the Narrator? Giving you the roles of all your recruits seems to overpower your role a tad, don't you think, since there is no orientation change?

Linki, I did not ask you about me & Juliets. But thanks for the answer. And I never said Bea made a hint. I said the host said something and that Bea said something. I may be wrong, but I really don't think so.
Only the Narrator. Correct, that would severely overpower my role.

I have said Daisy is not the Narrator.

But I will be absolutely SHOCKED if Daisy flips bad.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I live with her every day. I just have not once questioned her intentions this game. They have completely read me as 100% genuine. And I am well known for being paranoid for Daisy, but I am just not seeing it here. She's WAY too careful of a baddie for the "evidence" to incriminate her as such an easy teammate. It just is not Daisy.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Has no one looked into people that were inactive in N7? If I get some extra time I could do that. Because I just can't believe anything other than the Suits missed their PM.
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 268

Post by zeek »

Right now, I'm tentatively trusting bea. Never played with her however, so can anyone tell me what she's like when civ and bad? If

Juliets I don't have a read on and I think that's her standard play as far as I can tell. Good or bad. So I'll need to be convinced to vote that way.

Daisy, voting and such makes her a Suit candidate. Frankly, I'm not willing to accept the word of an Indy that she's civ. (If anything I think that's harming her position.) She and MP have said we'll regret lynching her. Seems like an empty baddie threat to me, we'd regret lynching any civ. It strikes me as odd that she stopped being suspicious of DharmaHelper as soon as he became a viable lynch candidate.

DharmaHelper I thought was Suit with Snow Dog. Evidently the last lynch pissed all over that theory and, while I'm still suspicious, also reconsidering. His voting record is still quite suspect and it struck me as odd he brought up Daisy's when his is no better. Pot, kettle, black.

Made has been so quiet on suspecting people. Seems to have little content to his actual posts and then he pipes up when Snowy's head is on the chopping block saying the case is weak. Like it was much stronger for DH? Also missed the Bass-Dom vote, possibly intentionally.

Low posters - I'm not buying that Boddy is a low poster. Either there was a block or something we're not aware of, someone forgot a PM or the Suits are toying with us.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:And why aren't people recognizing that it's likely that there is a non-participant Suit?

juliets, who are you thinking of voting?
And there is likely a participating suit, too. You & Daisy never really said why Sabie as opposed to all the other non participators. Any ideas about why Sabie is a suit, specifically, as opposed to, say, Lorab?

here is a link to Sabies posts in this game.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... 2&sr=posts

Which of these 5 posts is the one that makes Sabie a Suit, do you think?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Daisy said why Sabie clearly I thought -- because Sabie has been active in Film but not here.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek wrote:Daisy, voting and such makes her a Suit candidate. Frankly, I'm not willing to accept the word of an Indy that she's civ. (If anything I think that's harming her position.) She and MP have said we'll regret lynching her. Seems like an empty baddie threat to me, we'd regret lynching any civ. It strikes me as odd that she stopped being suspicious of DharmaHelper as soon as he became a viable lynch candidate..
How can it be a baddie threat if I'm a neutral?

Listen to me, civvies. Please.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And S~V~S, i have no idea if Sabie is more likely "Suit" than LoRab or Lizzy or anyone else. Frankly, I'd be fine lynching any of them. But since Sabie has actually been active on the site, elsewhere, it seems logical to me that she could still be sending in a PM but not posting.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

But by all means, if you guys want to lynch someone I'm almost absolutely positive is a civilian, then go for it. But don't be surprised when Daisy flips civilian, I remain here, and there was definitely some baddie influence in this lynch.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
zeek wrote:Daisy, voting and such makes her a Suit candidate. Frankly, I'm not willing to accept the word of an Indy that she's civ. (If anything I think that's harming her position.) She and MP have said we'll regret lynching her. Seems like an empty baddie threat to me, we'd regret lynching any civ. It strikes me as odd that she stopped being suspicious of DharmaHelper as soon as he became a viable lynch candidate..

Give me something more than your word then, Tyler.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Give me something more than your word then, Tyler.
How am I supposed to do that?

Has anyone actually considered that if, Daisy was actually bad, that it would be absolutely retarded for her to have made the decisions people are alleging her to have made?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Let's remember that Snowy voted for his own teammate during the Bass/Dom lynch.

I frankly am starting to wonder if we let a baddie slip by with DH because he's contradicting himself, clearly, and the main reason I even flipped on him was because of Russ, whom no one else seems to believe was hinting.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

What decisions are you referring to?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek wrote:What decisions are you referring to?
Cited by DH and S~V~S, as well as others:

- She voted Llama over Made (this is DH's reason)

- She gunned HARD after Dom but not Bass
- She defended DF
- She is suggesting low posters, which people are finding suspicious, but frankly I think it's a legitimate way to consider a vote today given what happened last night with the Suits

But if she were really a Suit, would not those three decisions be stupid? Bass was likely to get lynched eventually if he even made it out of that lynch alive, and same with DF (he garnered a lot of heat).

I've been on a baddie team with Daisy and she is NOT afraid to distance. I just don't see it.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 441

Post by DharmaHelper »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Let's remember that Snowy voted for his own teammate during the Bass/Dom lynch.

I frankly am starting to wonder if we let a baddie slip by with DH because he's contradicting himself, clearly, and the main reason I even flipped on him was because of Russ, whom no one else seems to believe was hinting.
Sorry?

Cause it seems to me the only reason you've "flipped" on me is because I've brought SD up as a suspect.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DharmaHelper wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Let's remember that Snowy voted for his own teammate during the Bass/Dom lynch.

Sorry?

Cause it seems to me the only reason you've "flipped" on me is because I've brought SD up as a suspect.
No, that is NOT the case.

You said this yesterday, D7:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Boomslang wrote:Almost certain Daisy isn't bad due to my read. Therefore, voting SVS.
This is at least the second time you've straight up avoided making waves with your vote. And why the hell are you voting a practically confirmed Civ?

If I make it out of this lynch I'm gunning 100% for you.
And then during D8 NO MENTION of Boomslang.

Then you give three posts in a row trying to discredit the Suits missed their PM theory:
DharmaHelper wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Long Con wrote:I answered the questions. :( Maybe I should have answered the third one about Rush's 'Lunatic Fringe'... Otherwise, I got no result or PM or anything.

It didn't even show who the Suits targeted... maybe they missed the PM?

Linki: Weird insanity there, Timmer. :confused:
That's a very astute observation.

Does that mean the two remaining Suits could be someone completely inactive and someone mostly active but just so happened to miss this last PM?
Boddy was at least active the last time they got to kill.
DharmaHelper wrote:Equally possible their target was protected.
DharmaHelper wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
True, but don't failed kills typically show? timmer was shown as the target in the N6 post.
Also equally possible that by not answering the Knights questions, the suits were blocked. :shrug:
Even though none of them really made sense, since we've seen failed kills before; they always mention the target (see timmer on N6).

This makes me wonder if you're a Suit and you're protecting a non-participant teammate. :ponder:

You also say all kinds of things and don't follow through with them. You keep saying Made could be bad, let's talk about Made... and now you gun after Daisy today, citing the main reasons are that I am defending her. But I've been defending her for CYCLES now.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

In fact, I think I've just convinced myself back to what I was thinking pre: the deal with Russ, and that's that DH is bad. He's been throwing around empty words and then doesn't follow through.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Daisy said why Sabie clearly I thought -- because Sabie has been active in Film but not here.
And that means she is bad why? Lizzy posted over there too. TBH, I bet Sabie is the bad teammate, and is being heaved under the Greyhound for cred.

Linki~ why is trying to save a teammate if possible "retarded"? I do it all the time. Just becasue someone defends a teammate doesn't make them stupid. Also I suspected her more for the 13 posts made attacking Dom that day more so than any defense of Bass. She had 31 posts at that time. 13 of them were on the day of the Bass/Dom lynch. She had not mentioned Dom before. Her only mention of Faraday was a defense.

TBH, this whole discussion is only making me more sure Daisy is bad.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, S~V~S, fine. But then you or NO ONE ELSE can say I didn't warn you. I don't know why I care so much anyway, I don't need the civilians to win. :shrug:

I just can't help wanting them to win.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

Sorry?

No, that is NOT the case.

You said this yesterday, D7:
DharmaHelper wrote:
Boomslang wrote:Almost certain Daisy isn't bad due to my read. Therefore, voting SVS.
This is at least the second time you've straight up avoided making waves with your vote. And why the hell are you voting a practically confirmed Civ?

If I make it out of this lynch I'm gunning 100% for you.
And then during D8 NO MENTION of Boomslang.

Then you give three posts in a row trying to discredit the Suits missed their PM theory:
DharmaHelper wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Long Con wrote:I answered the questions. :( Maybe I should have answered the third one about Rush's 'Lunatic Fringe'... Otherwise, I got no result or PM or anything.

It didn't even show who the Suits targeted... maybe they missed the PM?

Linki: Weird insanity there, Timmer. :confused:
That's a very astute observation.

Boddy was at least active the last time they got to kill.
DharmaHelper wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
True, but don't failed kills typically show? timmer was shown as the target in the N6 post.
Also equally possible that by not answering the Knights questions, the suits were blocked. :shrug:
Even though none of them really made sense, since we've seen failed kills before; they always mention the target (see timmer on N6).

This makes me wonder if you're a Suit and you're protecting a non-participant teammate. :ponder:

You also say all kinds of things and don't follow through with them. You keep saying Made could be bad, let's talk about Made... and now you gun after Daisy today, citing the main reasons are that I am defending her. But I've been defending her for CYCLES now.

Look, I get it, SD is your fiance and probably your narrator. Anybody who looks at your panicked posts today can probably come to the same conclusion that you don't want her lynched, but the facts are stacked against that. :shrug:

Boomslang is on my radar, as is Made. But right now there is more evidence against SD. Evidence you're ignoring and fueling with your impassioned defense.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Look, I don't want to NOT lynch Daisy just because she's my fiance. I've lynched and NKed her in plenty of games before. I don't play favorites like that.

Why did you say you are "100% gunning" for Boomslang and then never mentioned him again? That just seems like a lie. If he was still on your radar, why didn't you say that earlier?

What "evidence"?

You mean similar evidence that was brought against you? Like how you went after Bass for being a Llama voter, dropped it completely, then gunned after Dom when it seemed like Dom actually had some players voting for him? Or how LC connected you to DF just as Daisy is being connected to DF? You shrugged all of that off. Why can't you consider that you're wrong about it here with regards to someone else?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I've made my case. If people want to vote Daisy, by all means, but I'm casting my vote for DH. I should have stuck with my gut before on him. And now that we know Snowy was bad, it's also possible DH is still tied to Snowy in that way.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MovingPictures07 wrote:That said, I'm willing to be proven wrong with bea, I just REALLY don't get the blind trust of her that's coming from certain people, especially S~V~S who previously said she didn't put much stock in those kinds of things. It doesn't mean I find S~V~S suspicious; this just really confuses me.
Why are you willing to be proven wrong about bea and not Daisy?

Why haven't you brought blooper up at all since the last time you said this:
My biggest suspect at the moment is actually Blooper because I thought timmer illustrated perfectly how she has played an illusive game. I mean, she CLEARLY voted for LC on D5, expecting another throw off vote, and had no idea others were going to follow her -- and based on a ping she had left over from D1. I just don't see how that's a viable reason to vote for someone at this stage.
Honestly dude.

Anyway, I don't always vocalize my thoughts word-for-word for everybody to look at. I'm by no means over Boomslang OR Made, but right now Daisy is the most compelling lynch option.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Anyway, I think what is happening here is the Epignosis Effect. Your defending Daisy so much is doing way more harm than good given your position.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Fair enough.

I still would be fine with a Blooper vote to be honest; I'm just posting what I'm thinking, and realizing that perhaps I was wrong to give you a pass. Since votes are changeable, I can always change it to her, but my gut is really telling me you're bad right now.

LOL, the Epignosis Effect. :haha:

Well, sure, if Daisy IS my Narrator. But I've said she isn't, so how will it do me harm if she gets lynched? I'm just being honest with all of you. I can't control whether you guys listen to me or not.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Or maybe I'm just fucking with all of you. :feb:

That's up to you to decide.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Fair enough.

I still would be fine with a Blooper vote to be honest; I'm just posting what I'm thinking, and realizing that perhaps I was wrong to give you a pass. Since votes are changeable, I can always change it to her, but my gut is really telling me you're bad right now.

Well, sure, if Daisy IS my Narrator. But I've said she isn't, so how will it do me harm if she gets lynched? I'm just being honest with all of you. I can't control whether you guys listen to me or not.
You wouldn't tell us even if she was though, so that point is hollow.

And as you said, votes can change.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DharmaHelper wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Fair enough.

You wouldn't tell us even if she was though, so that point is hollow.

And as you said, votes can change.
Sure, good point.

I'm just having fun playing the game at this point, which I think is all I can do. :p
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Epignosis »

:mafia:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Hmm... DH, why aren't you gunning for Boom anymore?

MP, that's fine, but I think it makes perfect sense that it was a missed PM or is playing games. Boddy isn't an active player. There was a foiled kill N6 and nobody died last night. He's not been lynched, he HAS to still be around. He's been plenty active up until last night and all the inactives have been as such so since like N1.

linki - eh, why am I responding to trolling.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

MP, would you rather we lynch you over Daisy?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

zeek wrote:Hmm... DH, why aren't you gunning for Boom anymore?

MP, that's fine, but I think it makes perfect sense that it was a missed PM or is playing games. Boddy isn't an active player. There was a foiled kill N6 and nobody died last night. He's not been lynched, he HAS to still be around. He's been plenty active up until last night and all the inactives have been as such so since like N1.

Because right now the evidence is very strong that SpaceDaisy is bad.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

LOL, it isn't trolling just because I'm having fun. I'm making legitimate points that I really feel are worth making. If I was just trolling, why would I waste all that time?

I agree with Boddy. My point is... there are 2 Suits left, yes? Or probably anyway. I bet you one of them is an active player who goofed and missed the PM whereas his teammate MUST be completely inactive.

There's no reason a baddie team with 2 members left would miss a kill on purpose. That would be a terrible move.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

zeek wrote:MP, would you rather we lynch you over Daisy?
No, go ahead and lynch her instead. :p

But I'd rather lynch almost anyone else over her. Just not me. Lol.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DharmaHelper wrote:

What evidence? You mean the evidence I just talked about and that almost entirely relates to you as well? Come on DH. :feb:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

LOL, it isn't trolling just because I'm having fun. I'm making legitimate points that I really feel are worth making. If I was just trolling, why would I waste all that time?

I agree with Boddy. My point is... there are 2 Suits left, yes? Or probably anyway. I bet you one of them is an active player who goofed and missed the PM whereas his teammate MUST be completely inactive.

There's no reason a baddie team with 2 members left would miss a kill on purpose. That would be a terrible move.
But Epi does not allow group PMs:
10. No team PMs are permitted. This is the Game of Champions. Killers will need to include in their PMs that they are the ones conducting the kill. If I receive a subsequent PM from a teammate saying he or she is conducting the kill, I will accept that as the latest of the team's wishes. Communicate with your team.
That team has been making their kills, and the way this reads, the killer must send a PM even if someone else is killing. So if one is inactive, the other must be the killer. An inactive player does not explain a missed kill in this situation, since other kills have been made.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Or maybe I'm just fucking with all of you. :feb:

That's up to you to decide.
Trolling.

I agree it's unlikely but I think we can agree stranger stuff happens in Mafia than a team intentionally not killing. I don't see your logic though, because one Suit may be inactive it's a good idea to essentially pick randomly to lynch one? That's D1 shit, not D8. If that's true, lynch Boddy and the Suit kill is gone until the inactive one is found.

linki - Just seeing if this was an emotional argument against lynching Daisy.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

What evidence? You mean the evidence I just talked about and that almost entirely relates to you as well? Come on DH. :feb:
The "I'm rubber you're glue" defense isn't doing you or SD any favors. She's a big girl, if you really don't want to see her lynched, maybe you should let her do some defending on her own.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

As a side note, my re-read of Boomslang leads me to think that he's a Sorcerer.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

1) Dom and Boomslang have several exchanges starting at D1 despite Dom voting for MetalMarsh and Boomslang voting for me. Despite their exchanges, Dom's vote for Boomslang never really mattered

He voted 16th overall (including host option) in the Day 1 lynch, giving Boom 3 votes when I'd already gotten 5 and MM had 3. Shortly thereafter, Boom voted for MM along with Eloh giving MM 7, pretty much knocking Boom out of the running

The only other time Dom voted for Boom, he voted late again (15th overall) and was one of only two people to do so.

2) Boomslang has made at least two posts that pinged me:
Boomslang wrote:I really am having trouble figuring out what to say this lynch. Obviously, I'm somewhat happy that Dom is getting attention, because I sure as hell don't deserve the tunnel vision hunt he's been throwing my way ever since Day 1. But jumping on that will make me seem bad, so... maybe I better keep my opinions to myself.
And
Boomslang wrote:Caught up, frankly still unsure what's going on. Just let it be noted that Dom has been gunning for me this whole game; I think that burnishes my civvie cred a bit.
The first seems odd, because why would a civ care if they sounded bad if they genuinely thought what they were saying was true?? The second is classic distancing.

3) Boomslang's noncommital votes, as I stated, bug me.

So yeah I can see Boomslang being a Sorcerer.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”