Magic the Gathering Mafia - Game Over - Mafia has won!

Moderator: Community Team

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 277

Re: Magic the Gathering Mafia - Day 3

Post by MacDougall »

I would say that the Mafia would have used punish the fool on me last night and failed because nobody sent me any mana.

I would say that they probably use lifescope every night. They probably use all three factionals every night tbh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:24 pm If you've half killed a mafia it would be good to know because others (like me) also have damage spells.
But we don't know if I hit Maf, including me. So how would it be good to know, since we are incapable of knowing anyway?

I really only see it as a benefit to Maf to know who I hit each night.

Both players I hit are still alive. Let the Maf use their life to find out if its them IMO.

Anybody else wanna weigh in on this?
Did you kill Marmot?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 270

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:30 pm I would say that the Mafia would have used punish the fool on me last night and failed because nobody sent me any mana.

I would say that they probably use lifescope every night. They probably use all three factionals every night tbh.
It costs them life to use the Lifescope, does it not? Doubt they've used it every night, if at all.

Me keeping my targets hush hush would encourage them to use their life to find out if they were targeted
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:24 pm If you've half killed a mafia it would be good to know because others (like me) also have damage spells.
But we don't know if I hit Maf, including me. So how would it be good to know, since we are incapable of knowing anyway?

Both players I hit are still alive. Let the Maf use their life to find out if its them IMO.

Did you kill Marmot?
Why don't you spend 3 life and find out who I hit?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:30 pm I would say that the Mafia would have used punish the fool on me last night and failed because nobody sent me any mana.

It costs them life to use the Lifescope, does it not? Doubt they've used it every night, if at all.

Me keeping my targets hush hush would encourage them to use their life to find out if they were targeted
They don't have to pay with life. They can use mana. I'd say keeping an up to date tally of life is a critical tactic for them honestly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:31 pm

Did you kill Marmot?
Why don't you spend 3 life and find out who I hit?
Oof.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Aight Falcon can I have some reads please?
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Enrique »

The lifescope costs three life or two mana. Either way I think he's right that the mafia should just divert their resources into shit like that instead of having us spell it out. Whether he's town or scum (in which case he's bluffing and would compromise himself with an answer; they wouldn't have a vig in addition to their kill and PtF) he has no reason to just tell us. That side of the convo is NAI, he's right anyway.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It's information the Mafia can or will possess already that town could use to make better informed decisions. I don't get your perspective on this.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 349

Post by hollowkatt »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:59 pm Guillo and Epi marked
Guillo and Mac targeted to amplify our vote power on each other
Epi spewed town by the scum kill

I said before that the Marmot kill only makes sense if the Mafia knew he was mason but now I am wondering because that would mean the Mafia spewed Epi clear on purpose. And marking Epi and Guillo at the same time spews Guillo clear on purpose too. Killing Marmot knowing his role would be quite a misplay.

So they just killed Marmot not knowing his role? But why? Why Marmot and not Dunya the neighboriser? Or Epi? Or Mac the outed vigi? It doesn't make sense...

Help.
Three vig claims if you believe me and Falcon. and Dunya neighborizer (obvs confirmed to me).
Marmot could have been a doc dodge? Not a "big name", not widely town read, but still town read enough to dodge a chop for a while.
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 248

Post by Urist »

Mafia could have just rolecopped marmot or something on n1 yeah?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:14 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:46 pm
Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:39 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:08 pm
Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:02 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:44 pm
Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:40 pm [VOTE: 112] aubergine
Since nobody else is likely to do it.
why do you town read 112?
Mostly based on Esooa's lack of engagement past the mech discussion. I struggle to imagine scumEsooa not getting into the game.
Someone else said Esooa doesn't like to roll scum, and would have more trouble engaging or something?
I don't think anyone said that; you'd have to point that out.
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:18 pm
Mostly based on Esooa's lack of engagement past the mech discussion. I struggle to imagine scumEsooa not getting into the game.
have you played many games with Esooa at all? Because I have quite a few as Wolf buds, Wolf vs her Town, Town buds, and one Town HK Vs wolf Esooa and lemme tell you, her play this game matches none of those.
I would not alignment read her for activity/non-activity at all.
And content wise I'd say she's at best NULL.

I guess I wasn't fair though, I don't want to know why you town read the slot, I want to know why you town read 112 specifically.
I don't specifically town-read 112. Do you want me to go through his iso and find reasons to town read him? Because I could probably do that for anyone here.
That said, there are a couple of things he's said that I don't think he'd say as wolf. Such as offering his mana to people.

---

@112 you can't use your ability without getting two extra colourless mana is that right? If so, can you send me one colourless tonight?
So is 112 coasting off of your read on Bolas then? Cause I kinda think the way you're approaching that slot is weird and I can't wrap my head around it.
Pretty sure the most I've said is that I'd prefer he didn't die today. I don't even understand why people have him as scum, it seems like it's probably just because he's not wallposting. Do you specifically suspect 112 for some reason?
on a fundamental level here's my thinking: Bolas dug a hole, 112 hasn't climbed out of it.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I went over post cap so I gotta stop posting. Soz.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:43 pm Mafia could have just rolecopped marmot or something on n1 yeah?
that brings us back to why marmot though. Like same thinking as the NK, why kill marmot? why target marmot with role cop N1? why not a jucier target?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:36 pm

They don't have to pay with life. They can use mana. I'd say keeping an up to date tally of life is a critical tactic for them honestly.

Read the rolecard
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Btw @Guillotine @Epignosis I'd be wary of taking certain actions such as gifting mana to other players for as long as you have those thopters on you. Not sure what they do but it's a possible tracking mechanism.

https://scryfall.com/card/c18/107/thopt ... mw_MTGWiki

---

@hollowkatt how did Bolas dig a hole, just by talking about mech and then dipping out? How is that scummy, exactly?

wrt "why marmot", if the mafia somehow know he's a mason then I can imagine him dying just for that reason alone. As to why he'd be rolecopped... I mean why not.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Enrique »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:50 pm

Read the rolecard
?
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Enrique wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:05 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:50 pm

Read the rolecard
?
Yeah, I re-read the role card, and saw that 2 mana can be used as well.

That leads me to believe that mana must be a premium for Maf, cuz 3 life is steep considering I, and every town we've seen so far, can produce 3 mana.

Maf likely have very limited Mana, otherwise it doesn't make sense to me to pay 3 life over 2 mana
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:51 pm Btw @Guillotine @Epignosis I'd be wary of taking certain actions such as gifting mana to other players for as long as you have those thopters on you. Not sure what they do but it's a possible tracking mechanism.

---

@hollowkatt how did Bolas dig a hole, just by talking about mech and then dipping out? How is that scummy, exactly?

wrt "why marmot", if the mafia somehow know he's a mason then I can imagine him dying just for that reason alone. As to why he'd be rolecopped... I mean why not.
Bolas dug a hole by not being very townie while she was here. She was mech focused, which is a good place for wolves to hide, and her other posts aren't particularly full of content, hunting, or finding people town.
112 hasn't done much better.

Sure, if mafia could figure out marmot was mason he's a fine kill. As far as role cop goes though why not isn't a great answer. I'd rather try to figure out a why.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:34 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:26 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:12 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:05 pm @Jackofhearts2005 can you give me a quick read on Dunya?
Has she tried to yeet me yet for questionable reasons? No?

Wolf.
What if I told you I think you're wrong?
Well, you’ve probably looked into it harder than I have.
imma have to take back my town read, sorry
[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
I feel somewhat betrayed
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m about to pass out. Ketchup tomorrow. Goodnight.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Wilgy and Mac are “losing” atm. Didnt Mac come in and act pretty freaking townie yesterday? Like that has to be this game because reasons.

I don’t remember anything Wilgy this game.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 27

Post by DrWilgy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:19 am Wilgy and Mac are “losing” atm. Didnt Mac come in and act pretty freaking townie yesterday? Like that has to be this game because reasons.

I don’t remember anything Wilgy this game.
Rude.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:48 pm @Jackofhearts2005 @DrWilgy need to vote.
One of @hollowkatt or @Long Con need to change their votes from dunya.
What are we doing lol?

[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 262

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:06 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:09 pm @MacDougall who did you block n2?
Marmot.
okay. why? i mean, why not Epi or LC? especially why not epi?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Enrique wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:11 pm Who fucking knows about Wilgy. "Town derp" is a dumb idea but there hasn't been a very strict condemnation or clearing either way.
huh? what is wilgy's town derp?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Enrique wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:15 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:46 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:04 am I don't see how sending a player a bunch of mana clears anyone. I don't understand the plan, I guess. So, for example, if I receive a bunch of mana tonight, and tomorrow Enrique says he sent it, I should lock him town and appreciate his genius plan?

basically, he's saying if he had sent guill 6 mana and all hell broke loose, he would have an idea that maybe it was guil who did that hell. that was the intention behind sending someone like guill all that mana. i think.

alternatively, if the person you sent all that mana to stays mum, and doesn't react, and all hell didn't break loose, i think that's what made epi town read guill. i am not there yet, or close, but i can see why i guess. mafia would know none of them sent it to each other, so 6 unaccounted mana means people trusted them. i'm still loling guil starts day 2 with 6 mana gifts and then questions epi lol

i dont even know why we are wasting time talking about this. epi is lock town by mechanics.
Interesting, did something big happen today? Did all hell break loose? Do you think a lot of potentially harmful actions might have been set in motion last night? :grin:
lol

mana is locked 36hrs into day and i got epi's mana eod. if you think i'm this OP (man, i wish) in addition to my role with HK, then ok.

nice try, but keep trying. barking up trees is good!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:16 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:04 am I don't see how sending a player a bunch of mana clears anyone. I don't understand the plan, I guess. So, for example, if I receive a bunch of mana tonight, and tomorrow Enrique says he sent it, I should lock him town and appreciate his genius plan?

basically, he's saying if he had sent guill 6 mana and all hell broke loose, he would have an idea that maybe it was guil who did that hell. that was the intention behind sending someone like guill all that mana. i think.

alternatively, if the person you sent all that mana to stays mum, and doesn't react, and all hell didn't break loose, i think that's what made epi town read guill. i am not there yet, or close, but i can see why i guess. mafia would know none of them sent it to each other, so 6 unaccounted mana means people trusted them. i'm still loling guil starts day 2 with 6 mana gifts and then questions epi lol

i dont even know why we are wasting time talking about this. epi is lock town by mechanics.
Interesting, did something big happen today? Did all hell break loose? Do you think a lot of potentially harmful actions might have been set in motion last night? :grin:
Dude this is a really interesting point. Dunya got 6 mana and then suddenly a lot of what appears to be neg utlity shit occurred.

Hmmm.
hmmmmmmm.
Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:34 pm

Dude this is a really interesting point. Dunya got 6 mana and then suddenly a lot of what appears to be neg utlity shit occurred.

Hmmm.
I doubt scum can transfer mana between themselves freely at night? So unless dunya has all of these abilities herself I'm not sure that's the reason they're here.
bingo. you saved me a post.

to not waste this post, i was thinking a lot about marmot as NK choice. if mafia knew he was mason, sure they'd want to kill him. i don't think they have a rolecop tho, because of the explicit no "cops, trackers, watchers" in the OP and if they did, i think others would have bigger priorities to be copped. like, even epi would have gone before marmot. we at least know if mafia did the marking, they had 0 clue of epi's role.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Enrique wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:43 pm

Hmmm.
There's a couple things besides this that caught my attention. The first one is relatively minor, it's that the two nightkills so far have been strongly associated with her (on day 0 she calls herself+kyle+marmot "the three musketeers" and they do a whole dance). There's some decent distancing, why would she kill the two players that trust her most?

Then at the end of Day 1 there was a lot of speculation that she moved her vote from falcon to Made at the last minute to save ted (whom we know know was town). Some people linked ted with dunya but I think Guill was the only one to actually bring up falcon. It led to an interesting conversation.
i'm beginning to doubt your sincerity here. first of all, i KILL the two people who are town reading me the most in the game? no. you've never been scum with me, that isn't how i operate.

second of all I TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES i had no idea what the vote tally was when i voted made because poll voting wasn't mandatory and no one kept up with itt votes. i voted in the last second, because i wanted to voice my support for it. they've both flipped town now, as mafia, why the fuck would i subject myself to so much scrutiny between one town dying or the other?? that isn't a rhetorical question, i would like you to answer me.
Enrique wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:43 pm
Guillotine wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:06 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:05 pm
Guillotine wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:02 pm What if it's Ted/Dunya/Falcon ?

Falcon was also a wagon when Dunya jumped from Ted to Made.
Why would I vote Ted over Made if that's the case?
To get towncred and say exactly this right now.
Ted was lynched and the whole thing kind of fizzled out. I don't know if Guillo has an opinion about this (or if they still have any votes left) but there's a connection there that I think should be revisited.

There's a couple more dunya/falcon interactions that stand out (the whole "you're weaving a false narrative" drama, seemed overblown, ultimately went nowhere), but tbh it's pretty minor. I'm mostly suspicious of falcon, and there's been a lot of other dunya content that I did like, but I think she's a decent shot for his teammate and the fact that she got a ton of mana on such a chaotic night is remarkable.
it went nowhere because i exactly TR falcon. he was softing vig early d1, and i wasn't sure. but after he came in and said he targeted someone with -5 damage, yeah i locked it in. from my experience with watching falcon in a couple of games, he has no issues roleclaiming. that was a ballsy claim to make as mafia, even as a fake claim to be open with "causing damage" to others is not something mafia would probably like to bring attention to imo.

anyway, i believe he's town.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:11 pm I have reservations with Marmot as a kill choice too. I know it's like a cliche but I was going to push him and Epi as teammates today from my position as uninformed. The mafia choosing to kill him feels loaded with agenda. The only reason I can see for killing him would be if they heavily determined that he was mason or somesuch. He literally cast a death blow to a town in a split vote, as mafia unless I have plenty to gain (ie. cleared status, or actual proper fear of his role) off his death, I never kill him there.

Like occam's razor says they just knew that he was masons with Epi.

How could they have known? A good guess? My problem with that is that a guess does not overcompensate for how bad he looked off that kill. It literally only makes sense if they knew exactly that he was a mason.

How could they have known?
surely if they knew, they knew yeeting the other was practically impossible after the card would flip.

but killing a mason when his mason partner was on the way to be a mischop that day seems ~not likely to me the more i think about it.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Enrique wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:40 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:34 pm
Enrique wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:32 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:28 pm
Enrique wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:26 pm
Urist wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:31 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:23 pm What we need is a list of trustworthy individuals. People who under no circumstances should be killed today.

If you nominate someone, you need to be able to show why you believe that person is a civilian.

Than all that's required is we coordinate votes accordingly and make mafia shoot among the elimination pool.
I think the optimal play is to leave just one person with 0 votes (and to have that person not covering anyone else), so we should try to do that, if possible. That way, if the mafia want to tie the vote to save the person at 0, they have to out one of their own.
I think this is a really bad idea. We're already unlikely to get scum this way (especially if they're voting for each other), this just makes sure that we end up with nothing... the one played we leave at 0 would have to be 100% lock scum. Leaving 2-3 players at 0 even if we end up lynching a townie at least gives us something about how they're deciding ties, who they're scrambling to save, and just how they're manipulating the poll in general. We're never gonna get a consensus of who should be the one person everyone thinks should go.

We should still fuck around with it and find the best way to catch scum from this poll but I don't think your suggestion is how. It sounds likelier that we'd just fuck somebody over for no gain that way.
I'm pretty sure the correct select is to vote "No Chop" and everybody wins.
:haha: If the host hadn't told us that No Chop didn't work today I would even consider it. There's basically no way that a townie doesn't die today.
So is the play then to just single out the most wolfy person we can find and nobody votes them? If we're right someone will have to move to save and therefore out, if we're wrong we've eliminated someone that was a likely chop anyways.
You just quoted me giving my opinion on that, lol. I think I sounded more confident than I actually am anyway. The flip side is that we can't actually lynch scum if we leave a few candidates (unless they're all teammates and we somehow collectively figured it all out already).
My vote's gonna stay on Jack. I don't know if we can actually work out a collective solution but we should at least make sure our town reads aren't in the pool.
what's the d0 read you have on jack?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:14 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:46 pm
Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:39 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:08 pm
Someone else said Esooa doesn't like to roll scum, and would have more trouble engaging or something?
I don't think anyone said that; you'd have to point that out.
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:18 pm
have you played many games with Esooa at all? Because I have quite a few as Wolf buds, Wolf vs her Town, Town buds, and one Town HK Vs wolf Esooa and lemme tell you, her play this game matches none of those.
I would not alignment read her for activity/non-activity at all.
And content wise I'd say she's at best NULL.

I guess I wasn't fair though, I don't want to know why you town read the slot, I want to know why you town read 112 specifically.
I don't specifically town-read 112. Do you want me to go through his iso and find reasons to town read him? Because I could probably do that for anyone here.
That said, there are a couple of things he's said that I don't think he'd say as wolf. Such as offering his mana to people.

---

@112 you can't use your ability without getting two extra colourless mana is that right? If so, can you send me one colourless tonight?
So is 112 coasting off of your read on Bolas then? Cause I kinda think the way you're approaching that slot is weird and I can't wrap my head around it.
Pretty sure the most I've said is that I'd prefer he didn't die today. I don't even understand why people have him as scum, it seems like it's probably just because he's not wallposting. Do you specifically suspect 112 for some reason?
it's not about wallposting, it's about ~solving. where has 112 been solving?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:19 pm I think we should get hard claims from JPIC, Falcon and 112.
why is falcon in this?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:26 pm It would be one thing if you were towncore but aside from me and Epi I think most players here have you as mafia.
lol what?

agree with u. don't out. it's enough we know how much damage you do without kicker.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:51 pm Btw @Guillotine @Epignosis I'd be wary of taking certain actions such as gifting mana to other players for as long as you have those thopters on you. Not sure what they do but it's a possible tracking mechanism.

they've been "permanently" marked so until the marker flips, they should holster? mmm. don't like that plan.

Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:51 pm wrt "why marmot", if the mafia somehow know he's a mason then I can imagine him dying just for that reason alone. As to why he'd be rolecopped... I mean why not.
like, they kill marmot so that his mason partner is 100% lock town today? i don't understand.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i guess i don't think killing a mason (if mafia knew) is the best action in an open roleclaiming game. and based on everyone's reactions, i am alone in this theory.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 139

Post by Justplayingitcool »

i have never felt so unloved before
tutuu
Posts in topic: 115

Post by tutuu »

Mana is locked! Mafia list for tie breakers is locked! (20 mins ago)
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

I just confirmed that mafia don't have investigatives, so the rolecop theory and the thopter theory are both out.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:17 am
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:05 pm @Jackofhearts2005 can you give me a quick read on Dunya?

Wolf.
I feel somewhat betrayed
fair, but like that wasn't a townie answer
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:22 am
Enrique wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:11 pm Who fucking knows about Wilgy. "Town derp" is a dumb idea but there hasn't been a very strict condemnation or clearing either way.
I've never been scum before in my life I promise.
Image Image Image
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:29 am
dunya wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:22 am
I've never been scum before in my life I promise.
Who do you think is mafia @DrWilgy ? and if you could give a few words about why you think they're mafia that would be great.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:16 am

Wolf.
I feel somewhat betrayed
I’m a townie so it was QED.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Magic the Gathering Mafia - Day 2

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:59 pm [VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
Starting reread from here for bookmarking.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:52 pm
Urist wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:51 pm ted is a miss too
Crap, I've been calling her a dude! :grin:
Womp womp.

Probably a mindset read to be had here.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:53 pm Long Con, if I'm mafia, how did Guillotine get six mana and I knew what colors?
Is this a real question?

Like...mafia can give mana too. I don’t get it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

It basically like “I was proven to be a rb/rolecop. Ergo I just be town” level of nonsense.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Wolves don’t necessarily post bad arguments but I do tend to think they’re more likely than townie to post bad arguments for why they must be town.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:29 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:16 am

Wolf.
I feel somewhat betrayed
I’m a townie so it was QED.
My point is if your snap take is wolf and I say I think you're wrong the townie answer is to talk about why, not just shrug and move on.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:59 pm If I go down, never lynch Marmot or Guillotine.

Also, if I go down.

:ponder:

Return to “Previous Rackets”