The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 12)

Moderator: Community Team

Can Someone Finally Die?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:52 pm

Bass 2.0
No votes
Black Rock
No votes
DFaraday
20%
FZ.
33%
Long Con
No votes
MetalMarsh89
No votes
Sophie
No votes
Devin the Omniscient
No votes
I...Iiii...I'm Still Alive (Host, Mod, Nons)
47%

Total votes: 15
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 159

Re: The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 8)

Post by Draconus »

It looks like there were a total of 3 kill attempts. :eek: The way I read it, Wally West was foiled in his attempt by a trapped cake.
The very next section states that the serial killer attempted to murder a bystander. I won't say "innocent bystander" because the next section after that starts with "The sound of crunching steel pierced the night." Right before the would-be victim walks away unharmed. I think that's your Girder...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 454
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Yes, that's right, there were three kills, I guess I should have read closer. So 'The Top' knows who Girder is, and The Trickster protected the player Wally tried to kill... and a drone killed Llama. Wally would probably be dead if he was nightkillable.

So Wally now knows someone who is NOT Girder. Damn, if only The Top and Wally had switched their targets, then The Top would be dead and Wally would know who Girder is. Close!
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 235

Post by timmer »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:In the meantime, I still want to hear from timmer why he trusts TH so much.
I don't, really? I just didn't think TH was the Top, I didn't think it fit. But at this point, I know nothing. Ignore anything I've said up to this point. Other than SVS, whose role I think I know, I've got no idea about anything. I don't know who my buddy is, which is REALLY bugging me.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

timmer wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:In the meantime, I still want to hear from timmer why he trusts TH so much.
I don't, really? I just didn't think TH was the Top, I didn't think it fit. But at this point, I know nothing. Ignore anything I've said up to this point. Other than SVS, whose role I think I know, I've got no idea about anything. I don't know who my buddy is, which is REALLY bugging me.
I feel like someone is definitely trying to help me in this game. But the clues to who I should trust are non-existent.

At this point, I feel like there are likely more New Rogues left than Old Rogues, so I tend to distrust the larger groups voting together. It makes for an unfortunate coincidence, of course, that the voting group I'm looking at happens to want me lynched. I feel like Sophie has been a bit opportunistic; she has never really come up with a single theory of her own in this game, she just sort of announces who she thinks is likely right and votes with them. I'm not a fan of that. I feel like LC and BR are sort of staying out of the ways bit, but I don't get an alignment read on that. As for the rest, I've got to put more thought into it.
My siggie.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 672
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:Yes, that's right, there were three kills, I guess I should have read closer. So 'The Top' knows who Girder is, and The Trickster protected the player Wally tried to kill... and a drone killed Llama. Wally would probably be dead if he was nightkillable.

So Wally now knows someone who is NOT Girder. Damn, if only The Top and Wally had switched their targets, then The Top would be dead and Wally would know who Girder is. Close!
I read it differently, but maybe I'm wrong.

Wally West tried to kill the Top, and the kill backfired (but Wally survived of course). If a trap was set, then the kill would be randomly redirected. That didn't seem to happen, as opposed to what happened to Spacedaisy.

The Top tried to kill Girder, meaning the Top now knows who Girder is, as you've also said.

And finally, The drone from Professor Zoom killed llama, as you also suggested. I don't really understand what happened there or why.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Black Rock »

Where does a drone fit in here? We have not seen a drone kill before right? RIP Llama.
ImageImage
Sophie
The Mark
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Sophie »

Clearly wally tried to ki tops and the kill backfired and killed llama instead of wally since wally is unnkillable. Therefore llama died.
I agree with mm about this.

Lets lynch th, i think he is tops
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sophie wrote:Clearly wally tried to ki tops and the kill backfired and killed llama instead of wally since wally is unnkillable. Therefore llama died.

I think llama was killed by the long-thought-dead Professor Zoom. I don't think it was related to the Wally West kill.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Re: The Flash: Battle for the Gem Cities (Day 0)

Post by Marmot »

So, Turnip Head...
Turnip Head wrote:I would like to submit my application to become Epi's sidekick!
I'm still a firm believer that Epignosis was a New Rogue, with his gambit in searching for a sidekick on Day 1. Turnip Head immediately applied to be the sidekick. Now this doesn't necessarily incriminate Turnip Head at all, because not everyone picked up on the idea right away. But looking at what happens next on Day 1.
Turnip Head wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Epi and Elo. I am not inclined to vote either today, at least at the moment. I like to vote for Elo because I find her suspect, not simply based on Epi's declaration.
I don't know that I make much of Epi's abrupt conclusion either Daisy, but I still find myself puzzling over Elo's words here. She says she's confused because the roles don't make the win conditions clear, but that's only true for the Arch-villains and the Detectives, though the New Rogues are also ambiguously worded as well since it doesn't say which opposing factions they need dead. But the Old Rogue and Independent win conditions are stated quite clearly. And then right after that she misspeaks by implying that being an Old Rogue was a bad thing, but then maybe that's just how she read Epi's post about her. So idk what I think exactly, I feel pretty strangely about it and want to hear more from her :shrug2:
So after becoming Epignosis's sidekick, Turnip Head voices a suspicion of Elohcin. Yes it is a Day 1 suspicion, and Turnip Head didn't push the idea long, so it should be taken with a grain of salt, but we must remember that timmer replaced Elohcin, and that Turnip Head has been a firm supporter of timmer being a good guy since then. Turnip Head says this is because they had BTSC together on the map, along with DharmaHelper. I'm still fascinated by this. If they gained BTSC on Night 1/Day 2, or whatever, how are they still trusting each other on Day 8?

Another note I have talked about before, I believe that if the baddies gain BTSC on the map, then it translates to "finding each other" as teammates. The reason I say this is because the game would be far too unbalanced for a team of baddies to depend on one player to find the rest. If that player was killed on Night 1, the New Rogues would be left to fend for themselves the rest of the game without knowing. So I believe the New Rogues have good reason to utilize their moves and move around the map.

Why else would timmer leave BTSC with Turnip Head and DharmaHelper? If I found someone on the map, I would stay there to have a chat partner if I could. But timmer said he left, and gained BTSC with Roxy. By the sounds of it, it happened essentially during their next move. If timmer and Turnip Head trusted each other so much, why would they forgo BTSC? I believe they gained it permanently (along with DharmaHelper), and so they left their squares together to look for more partners. I also believe Roxy was Captain Cold, and that she had the right idea in killing Epignosis, and later DharmaHelper.

Anway, it didn't take long for Turnip Head to start defending timmer after his replacement.
Turnip Head wrote:
FZ. wrote:I know you do :hug: I'm just afraid that you'll disappear and then I won't get to enjoy your pearls of wisdom :p
Actually, Timmer really bothers me. Admittedly, there are 2 reasons for this:
1. I have a feeling Epig somehow found out Eloh is really bad, and maybe now is backing off because he feels bad for Timmer...but I could be wrong
2. Since he started playing, I feel like he's been saying all the "right" things. I can't really back it up with a case, but it's a feeling. Also, the fact that Eloh really did answer in a weird way when she was still playing, and I also feel like Timmer knows it and was trying to get himself out of it in a very smart way.
I doubt Epi would back off Timmer just because he feels bad :P

I don't know re: Timmer though. Elo was feeling very genuine to me towards the end, but a lot of that had to do with her asking to be lynched instead of Epi. She got replaced before that could ever actually happen though, so maybe I'm putting too much stock into her empty words.

My question is why would Timmer bring up the Elo thing if he's bad? He could just be trying to be slick, sure, but I feel like that's an unnecessary move to make this early, especially since it seemed like public opinion was on Elo's side before Timmer subbed in.
And Turnip Head has been vouching for timmer every since Bass 1.0 was lynched. As for why players find that to be less suspicious than llama (a confirmed Detective) vouching for Sophie. :shrug:

But it's been the same thing since then. Turnip Head and timmer have had very polite and calculated interactions. And then there are the vote patterns.

Day 2

Bass_the_Clever --- timmer (7), Turnip Head (8)

Day 3.1

AceofSpaces --- timmer, Turnip Head (unofficial)

Day 3.2

blindfaeth --- timmer, Turnip Head (also unofficial)

Day 4

AceofSpaces --- timmer (8), Turnip Head (16)

Day 5

MovingPictures --- timmer (5), Turnip Head (14)

(This is the one I am most displeased with, when Turnip Head came in to drop the hammer on MovingPictures07 even though he was so clearly mind-controlled)

Day 6

DREAM --- Turnip Head (1), timmer (10)

Day 7

MetalMarsh89 --- Turnip Head (2), timmer (5)

And look at how many non-New Rogues have been lynched after the lynch of Bass on Day 2. 10 smash points says they vote together again today.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I wonder if I'm being mind controlled to keep defending Timmer despite all the grief it has caused me.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

:haha:

But seriously, I've been shouting for timmer's lynch since Day 4 (well, actually I wanted it Day 3).

SVS even said on Day 3 we should lynch timmer, but that suspicion has gone away.

Roxy was suspicious of timmer too. Bass also thinks she's Captain Cold, but hasn't acknowledged that suspicion from her.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I've said time and again that I don't know what Timmer's role is and that my defense of him is based on my read of him. I've kept saying I don't think it makes sense for him to be a New Rogue given how he perceived Bass during that lynch. As for our BTSC, it was a mutual agreement to part ways and try to meet back up at Star Labs, but the lightning struck. Your theory about the New Rogues gaining BTSC on the map is not founded in anything we know about the roles MM. It's a complete fabrication meant to prop up your case and make it look more compelling.

The case against me is that I've defended Timmer.

The case against Timmer is... what, exactly?

Why have you been wanting to lynch Timmer since Day 4 Metalmarsh? Why have any of you who have been voting Timmer wanted to lynch him? And what's the reason for voting for me other than that I've defended Timmer?
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Have we heard from Devin yet today? Id like to hear from Devin. His thoughts right now may sway my vote.

And MM, that vote port is actually a bit shocking to me. Has TH buddied up to all of myvotes like that? That's a bit crazy.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Mm, your idea about map based btsc linking new rogues could be true but it doesn't count in the case of me th and Dh. At worst one of us is bad, and it isn't me or dh. I found his grave on the map and let's just say there was something there that strongly suggested what his role had been. I believe he was an indy.

I'm remaining open minded about th. You keep trying to say that I've been his best bud but all I said was that I didn't think he was the top and I found other people more likely to be that role. It is an excellent point that someone made that there are other new rogues out there and I have no reason to say that th isn't one of them. I think my opinion on TH will flesh itself out more as this day goes on. Id like to hear from all remaining players, especially players like devin who I think has been coming on strong and may have some insight into th today.

and your showing me how often th has cozies up to me has honestly shocked me.
My siggie.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

timmer wrote:Have we heard from Devin yet today? Id like to hear from Devin. His thoughts right now may sway my vote.

And MM, that vote port is actually a bit shocking to me. Has TH buddied up to all of myvotes like that? That's a bit crazy.
At least one of those is incorrect, I voted for Roxy on 3.1. I also think I was the first person to vote for blindfaeth on Day 3.2, or at least one of the first to make a case on him.

I think Devin popped by to say he was Pro-Team MM/Sophie, which is apparently anti-TH... because TH isn't anti-timmer.

Looks like I'm gonna take a bullet for ya buddy.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

What do you think of FZ, timmer? She's on my shortlist of Top suspects. We haven't heard from her in quite a while but no one's been looking at her.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Hmm... you know what the problem is with this game? There is too much going on behind the scenes and not enough in the thread. As such, it is impossible to put together a traditional case. So I'm going to go with my gut right now and build a case on hunch. Devin has indeed posted and his posts were indeed enlightening. I'm voting Devin.

Wally would have not have tried to imprison Devin before because the role was vacant. Someone apparently targeted Girder last night. It was Devin and Long Con who mentioned that Girder was in play last night. They were in tune with what happened. Good odds that one of them could be Girder. And again, we see the failed kills happening now, with Devin in the game and his role now logically targeted.

I believe there is about a 75% chance Devin is Girder and that role cannot be nk'd.

voting devin
My siggie.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Bass voted without posting. I wonder if he was silenced? Again?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

timmer wrote:Hmm... you know what the problem is with this game? There is too much going on behind the scenes and not enough in the thread. As such, it is impossible to put together a traditional case. So I'm going to go with my gut right now and build a case on hunch. Devin has indeed posted and his posts were indeed enlightening. I'm voting Devin.

Wally would have not have tried to imprison Devin before because the role was vacant. Someone apparently targeted Girder last night. It was Devin and Long Con who mentioned that Girder was in play last night. They were in tune with what happened. Good odds that one of them could be Girder. And again, we see the failed kills happening now, with Devin in the game and his role now logically targeted.

I believe there is about a 75% chance Devin is Girder and that role cannot be nk'd.

voting devin
I suppose that's possible.

I actually had good vibes from Devin, partially because he's followed my votes.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I suppose that's possible.

I actually had good vibes from Devin, partially because he's followed my votes.
That's meant to be funny, right? :suspish:
My siggie.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 353

Post by FZ. »

I'm sorry I haven't been here much. Honestly, I kind of lost interest in the game. I feel I seriously need a break from mafia, and I'm not taking a stand, because I really don't want to be responsible for losing this game for the good guys. I find myself believing everyone, or rather being fooled by everyone, and it feels like I'm watching a tennis match from the outside.
I don't know how to get myself involved again. :shrug: I'm sorry I'm not helping.
As it stands now, MM seems genuine, and by default, I'm going to have to trust Sophie.

I still feel I can trust LC though I have my doubts.

No idea what to do with BR and Devin. They are flying under the radar, but so am I.

Then, there are TH, Timmer and SVS. I keep wondering whether Timmer knows SVS' role and is trying to look good in her eyes, or if they are working together. I'm not even sure he's bad, because at times, he comes off genuine. The same goes for TH. I doubt they would be defending each other if they were working together. I don't think that's TH's MO. I think he'd be distancing, but what do I know.

Bottom line, no idea, and I'm sorry. It doesn't make me look better, but that's how it is.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Oh, and Bass is okay, and I don't know about Sonjei. Why is he not modkilled or replaced by now?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 245

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Sophie wrote:Clearly wally tried to ki tops and the kill backfired and killed llama instead of wally since wally is unnkillable. Therefore llama died.

I think llama was killed by the long-thought-dead Professor Zoom. I don't think it was related to the Wally West kill.

Professor Zoom is dead.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Gonna throw this out there; what if there are recruits? What does that do to the dynamic?

Those of us that are left need to try to work around the Sophie/MM/Devin bloc. Bass vote for Timmer, not sure if that is a Top thing or what it is. I still don't know what I think about Timmer, but I do know that I am not feeling great about Devin or Sophie, and the fact that I was already feeling queasy about MM and he's aligned with them gives me a deep feeling of foreboding.

I can't say I trust anyone, but I guess i distrust some more than others.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:Gonna throw this out there; what if there are recruits? What does that do to the dynamic?

Those of us that are left need to try to work around the Sophie/MM/Devin bloc. Bass vote for Timmer, not sure if that is a Top thing or what it is. I still don't know what I think about Timmer, but I do know that I am not feeling great about Devin or Sophie, and the fact that I was already feeling queasy about MM and he's aligned with them gives me a deep feeling of foreboding.

I can't say I trust anyone, but I guess i distrust some more than others.
For the record, Bass voted for Turnip Head last night, before he voted for timmer. So I doubt it's a Top thing.

What makes you so sure I am aligned with Sophie? Or Devin?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Turnip Head wrote:I think Devin popped by to say he was Pro-Team MM/Sophie, which is apparently anti-TH... because TH isn't anti-timmer.
:haha: You apparently saw my post, but did you read it? I had a pretty decent theory there (imo) that was not influenced by anyone else. I don't know why I'm getting the heat when Sophie is the one who agreed with me and then voted for you. Not that I have anything against Sophie. I've only called her out once when she jumped on the MP votes. That was mainly to defend my buddy, though.
timmer wrote:Hmm... you know what the problem is with this game? There is too much going on behind the scenes and not enough in the thread. As such, it is impossible to put together a traditional case. So I'm going to go with my gut right now and build a case on hunch. Devin has indeed posted and his posts were indeed enlightening. I'm voting Devin.

voting devin
Great, a hunch case :rolleyes:
So you mean to say that it wasn't obvious to you that Girder was targeted. "The sound of crunching steel pierced the night." Deductive reasoning, my friend. You don't get these sounds when bones are being crushed under a train. Not that I've heard it before, but I'm thinking about it logically. But then he just gets up and walks away from being run over by a train? Yeah. Come on.
Also, who said I was targeted for a night kill? None of those were me. :smoky:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I actually had good vibes from Devin, partially because he's followed my votes.
I'm glad you feel that way, MM. But it's not really your votes I'm following (maybe the TH votes, I'll give you that much). But I have actually been voting with llama quite a lot. We had map btsc together. If you look more closely at the votes, you'll see that we voted together on multiple occasions. He suspected you, too, Timmer :srsnod:
And right now, I trust Sophie, because he trusted Sophie. I'm surprised noone called me out on quickly changing my tone regarding her, but that was because Llama told me via btsc that she was to be trusted.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I think Devin popped by to say he was Pro-Team MM/Sophie, which is apparently anti-TH... because TH isn't anti-timmer.
:haha: You apparently saw my post, but did you read it? I had a pretty decent theory there (imo) that was not influenced by anyone else. I don't know why I'm getting the heat when Sophie is the one who agreed with me and then voted for you. Not that I have anything against Sophie. I've only called her out once when she jumped on the MP votes. That was mainly to defend my buddy, though.

voting devin
Great, a hunch case :rolleyes:
So you mean to say that it wasn't obvious to you that Girder was targeted. "The sound of crunching steel pierced the night." Deductive reasoning, my friend. You don't get these sounds when bones are being crushed under a train. Not that I've heard it before, but I'm thinking about it logically. But then he just gets up and walks away from being run over by a train? Yeah. Come on.
Also, who said I was targeted for a night kill? None of those were me. :smoky:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I actually had good vibes from Devin, partially because he's followed my votes.
I'm glad you feel that way, MM. But it's not really your votes I'm following (maybe the TH votes, I'll give you that much). But I have actually been voting with llama quite a lot. We had map btsc together. If you look more closely at the votes, you'll see that we voted together on multiple occasions. He suspected you, too, Timmer :srsnod:
And right now, I trust Sophie, because he trusted Sophie. I'm surprised noone called me out on quickly changing my tone regarding her, but that was because Llama told me via btsc that she was to be trusted.
Well I suppose that's fair. llama may not have had any good baddie reads on anyone this game, but I feel we can at least trust anyone who he says we can trust.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

This feels like we're going in circles. How do we change it?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:This feels like we're going in circles. How do we change it?
Move in a straight line? :shrug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I was expecting this.

Who are you most convinced on, and why? Who's in second place, and who's third?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I was expecting this.

Turnip Head and timmer. I also think one of Soneji or rabbit is a New Rogue as well, but I don't know which one.

I feel good about Devin, Long Con, Black Rock, Bass, and Sophie.

I am unsure about you. I also think I know SVS's role, and am unsure if she is dangerous or not.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I was expecting this.

Turnip Head and timmer. I also think one of Soneji or rabbit is a New Rogue as well, but I don't know which one.

I am unsure about you. I also think I know SVS's role, and am unsure if she is dangerous or not.
Thanks.
Who do you think is more important to lynch first?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I was expecting this.

Thanks.
I think the order does not matter, but Turnip Head has more votes, so I'm thinking that way.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I was expecting this.

Thanks.
I think the order does not matter, but Turnip Head has more votes, so I'm thinking that way.
Yeah, it looks like it. I'm going to sleep on it
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

If you think my role is dangerous, MM, you're totally wrong.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Just a quick check in. Today has been a shit show for me. I am good for a TH lynch, like I have said I think he is the Top. I am still very unsure of Timmer... so there's that. I also have a working theory about Soneji = Plunder but I have to check things. Last time I thought he said something and then couldn't find it, this time I am going to read the night posts and make sure I am right.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Yeah, sorry for not being around much today. Just a busy few days for BR and I, our first real Sandwich Shack event is this Sunday and there's still so much to do to be ready.

I'm more suspicious of Timmer than Turnip Head... but not much more! :grin:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Why is Bass voting for Timmer? Did I miss his vote?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:Why is Bass voting for Timmer? Did I miss his vote?
He voted for Turnip Head first, then switched.

And he has not posted today.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I guess I'll join Bass' speechlessness with a sullen vote for Timmer :shrug: I still don't see what the case is on him, but I have no idea what his role is and I have no idea who among you are the baddies, and it would be nice if you all were right about Timmer. Sort of a Catch-22 situation for me, no matter which way he flips I'm still suspect #1 tomorrow. Would be nice if he's the Top at least.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

TH, I'd ask you to join me in voting Devin. I think you should be willing to do that? :)
My siggie.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

timmer wrote:TH, I'd ask you to join me in voting Devin. I think you should be willing to do that? :)
Can you mind control Bass to make him come along with us?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I do think there's something to Devin mentioning Girder just after it happens. Devin has appeared to just parrot the opinions others have had before him, all game, until that moment. I think it's a good catch Timmer. Certainly more compelling than the other cases brought forward today.

I'll join you in voting for him.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm voting TH.

I guess I didn't want to see it, but if someone kept voting me and insisting I'm the baddie, I would start questioning that person. TH and Timmer keep changing their minds on things, which is okay, but they thought MM was worth a vote last day. He keeps going after them. Why are they not voting him this day again? I think it's because they're trying to find a player other people might follow. And Devin seems vague enough to be that target.

I might stop by later if something convinces me otherwise, but I will be leaving in a couple of hours.

Just to let you know, I'm going away until Sunday. I will not be online and will not be posting nor voting
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sorry TH, but you're probably a New Rogue.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I don't know what to think. Bsss' vote confuses me, and the influence of the Top means nothing is reliable.

I am going with my gut here and voting Sophie. I don't get a seriously bad feeling from TH,but I don't get a good enough feel to try to save him with a vote for Devin. I feel stronger about Sophie.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Turnip Head wrote:I do think there's something to Devin mentioning Girder just after it happens. Devin has appeared to just parrot the opinions others have had before him, all game, until that moment. I think it's a good catch Timmer. Certainly more compelling than the other cases brought forward today.

I'll join you in voting for him.
You realize I was responding to LC, who mentioned Girder in his post immediately before mine, right? Come on... Also, I have a history of parroting. Especially when I'm super busy. :blush: Doesn't help my case in any game.

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

S~V~S wrote:I don't know what to think. Bsss' vote confuses me, and the influence of the Top means nothing is reliable.

I am going with my gut here and voting Sophie. I don't get a seriously bad feeling from TH,but I don't get a good enough feel to try to save him with a vote for Devin. I feel stronger about Sophie.
I will join you in voting Sophie, then. If I can't get Devin traction she's a decent fall back choice. TH, would you be able to move your vote as well?
My siggie.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

This is actually amusing to watch.

timmer wants anyone lynched accept his pal TH, and will switch his vote anywhere to compensate.

I imagine Turnip Head will also put his vote on Sophie. Hopefully Bass does not follow suit.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Well I'm going to vote for TH. He is my Top suspect.

See what I did there?

:grin:

Oh no, I'm the only one with lame humour. :sigh:
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”