It's going to happen regardless...
30%

Total votes: 20
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Re: [DAY 3] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Silverwolf »

Golden wrote: Silverwolf - I was calling you bad, after calling you confirmed town post EoD2, and your response is that I refuse to consider fuzz could have been bussed or refuse to think about my reads constructively and change my mind?

That doesn't scan.
What? I was responding to your point that I was going against popular wisdom in the game. I don't like black and white thinking in mafia. Scum don't always do what you'd expect them to do. In fact, it's best to play the opposite of that. And bussing is one of those things.

I also was ranting about your play in general because your opinions were too set in stone but that's just a rant on my part due to some frustration I felt with some of your points against me. I'm also frustrated because I hate it when scum win by laying low. And I really feel that's what is happening.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: [NIGHT 3] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Sloonei »

ika wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
ika wrote:ok so i wanted to sayt his for the longest time but i couldnt ue to psot restrciosn but......

sloon is porbally a don based on the failed arrest.
Why did you want to say this, exactly?
cus i need to say it somewhere and i need someone to tell me if im crazy to think such or not about why things happened. when you play with me i will do things that are sometimes not the most ideal but i need to voice them
Well then I guess I'll say that what you're saying makes sense. I seem like a good nightkill target, I've got ~400 posts and am sticking my pretty little nose into as much business as I can. People like that tend to get cut down if there's not a bunch of them (i come from a community where there's historically been a bunch of us), and at this point only a few odd players are OMGUSing me as scum. I'm not my family's Don but your logic makes sense, if that helps.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:I see where ika is coming from, but I think to jump straight to the conclusion he did here is a bit of a stretch. Plus, Sloonei is probably scum, so I disagree.
I still do not believe you believe I'm scum.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Golden »

Silverwolf wrote:
Golden wrote: Silverwolf - I was calling you bad, after calling you confirmed town post EoD2, and your response is that I refuse to consider fuzz could have been bussed or refuse to think about my reads constructively and change my mind?

That doesn't scan.
What? I was responding to your point that I was going against popular wisdom in the game. I don't like black and white thinking in mafia. Scum don't always do what you'd expect them to do. In fact, it's best to play the opposite of that. And bussing is one of those things.

I also was ranting about your play in general because your opinions were too set in stone but that's just a rant on my part due to some frustration I felt with some of your points against me. I'm also frustrated because I hate it when scum win by laying low. And I really feel that's what is happening.
I don't like black and white thinking either. Open-mindedness is the only way civilians win. When you know me, you'll know this is my mantra.

I'm not THINKING in black and white. I'm telling people who I think is bad and good in black and white. There is a big difference.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

Quin wrote:I see where ika is coming from, but I think to jump straight to the conclusion he did here is a bit of a stretch. Plus, Sloonei is probably scum, so I disagree.
i didnt do it jsut right then and now i had all of day 3 thinking about it but my restrcions stoped me

pedit it kinda helps, what you think of goldens responses to everything and how quick he was to jump at it all @sloon
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Golden wrote:
ika wrote:
Golden wrote:
I was right about LC, and I am right about sig.
ok if your that confident are you willing to take a bet?

if your right you can have my vote on day 5, if you are wrong i get your vote on day 5. deal?
I'm up for that. :beer: sounds like a great idea.
:beer:

deal, no take back and if the person backs out they get insta lynched
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

indiglo wrote:FWIW - Zebra's play style and level of participation and type of posts in this game are exactly the same as in Rocky & Bullwinkle, and she was just lynched as scum over there (finally). Just an observation.

Whoa, mega linki~~
off-topic green :fiesta: CALLED IT
But also I kind of had the opposite read of Zebra. She utterly tooled me in the last RYM game as scum, and her posts were much calmer and more reasonable than they are here. What I'm seeing here has reminded me of town Zebra games from RYM. I think Rocky & Bullwinkle was the first Syndicate game we've been in together.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

i gotta poo brb
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I love deals like that :p you shoulda made me post something rude about myself in my signature if I'm wrong :haha:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I genuinely think zebra is trying something different... in aids of not being lynched. She has had a horrendous run around here. She could be bad or good, but I'd wager she decided to try it before getting her role card.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Golden wrote:OK silverwolf... those are pretty good responses all up. Quoting you out of context is something I will continue to do if I feel like it, but you just handled it very well. So tell me, what do you make of ika's nka? Do you think he would ever slip if he knew sloonei was the kill?

I think what bothers me most is he called my thing an overreaction and said I was defending sloonei, whereas I think I was asking pretty reasonable questions about a pretty bold conclusion he came to.
Believe it or not, ika rolehunts as town and not being able to do it this game probably caused him to slip. It's possible he knows who the missing NK target was but it would be practically scumclaiming to come here as scum and say something like that.

As far as NKA, yeah that is something he would do. I don't see your reaction as an overreaction but you did immediately jump on the comment right away.

Bottom line on ika, I'm leaning town, but I do have my paranoia on him that hasn't been satisfied yet.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ika wrote:i gotta poo brb
*jots this down in my notebook*
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

Silverwolf wrote:
Golden wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:There's a paranoid part of me that wonders why Sloonei is still in the game, being super obvious town.

However, in a game like this, that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

I also find it odd that LC is suspecting Quin but also voting with Quin on Nerolunar.

I can understand the sig suspicion based on his reaction to Fuzz lynch, but again, this just seems too obvious to me.

I'm kind of frustrated that I think we are on the wrong track and scum are flying under the radar successfully while we are going after active posters who could very well be town, and not forcing scum to answer for their inactivity.

Has anyone noticed sonjei has only 3 posts in this game and they are all crap? He was an ika voter as well.
This is the worst one.

There has been literally only one chance at a nightkill since EOD2, at which point sloonei became 'superobvious town' (except for the fact that he was taking suspicion from a number of people). Why would you be surprised to see him alive?

Why is something obvious likely to be 'too obvious'? Why isn't it likely to be just what it looks like?

I've begun to see a very strong pattern from silverwolf of opposing what I'd call 'prevailing wisdom' and trying to push for less obvious/less likely explanations. The same thing I'm seeing for sig.

Despite that... she votes for LC. A person whose vote is frankly just as scummy-looking as sigs. If it wouldn't be as obvious as sig, why would it be as obvious as LC?
OK, I found this and the fact that you declared me a teammate to sig and I have to say Golden, as nice of a person as you seem to be, your play is starting to annoy me.

You seem to see everything as black and white. If RadicalFuzz is scum, then anyone defending him must be a teammate. If I think sig is town and don't want to lynch him, he must be bad and I must be a teammate. You refuse to consider that town can be wrong. You refuse to consider that RadicalFuzz could of been bussed. You are also assuming those on the ika train were bad as well when it is perfectly reasonable to assume they were wrong town. Or it is even possible ika is scum. I mean, I'm leaning that he isn't based on RadicalFuzz's vote on him and his pushing the RadicalFuzz lynch, but ika hard core busses as scum so I'm not going to rule it out until I see more of his D3 play and see him contributing to the game more. But you've alread assumed he's town and you are making some sort of crazy assumption that I'm trying to get him to townread me based on me defending him or pushing the lynch on Fuzz-I got this from a previous post of yours. What you don't seem to understand is that ika can almost always accurately read me because he has played many games with me and knows how I behave because we have discussed our game meta before in past conversations. Is it possible for us to fool one another? Yes. Is it likely? Not really.

Now, As far as me going against the prevailing wisdom. Yes, I will do this. If I think town is on the wrong track, I will try to steer them onto the correct one. I consider it far more scum than town to just go along with popular opinion, get the easy mislynch, and avoid drawing suspicion to yourself. I have no idea why scum would always try to stand out like a sore thumb and argue against popular lynches if they aren't falling on scum. I thought town was wrong on quin, Nero, and sig. I think scum is lying low and getting away from it. So I voiced my opinion. I want my opinion on this known.

I'll give you another example. We had a really good player on MS who would often lead mislynches on town as town. You wanna know why? Because he would tunnel and get into confbias and once he declarded someone scum, he would rarely if ever let it go. It was detrimental to town. Town should always be willing to reconsider their reads based on new info. You can into D2 with absolute certainty that a certain few people were scum and a certain few people were town. Without being will to reconsider and look at ALL possibilities, you are headed for a disaster. I can't tell you how many times I've seen scum get away or town die for exactly your line of thinking. I mean, it was at the point I was scumreading you for it because of the immediate lining up lynches mentality based on a single flip. If you play this game like it's black and white, you will very likely lose. I've seen it happen far too often.
Silver, this statement works well into a hypothetical I made in regards to ika and Fuzz and how they could potentially both be scum. I'll find it for you, and I'd like to know your thoughts, since you have the best idea of how ika plays. I also agree with you on Golden front. It's very black and white.

Also, I just went and bought what is undeniably the most disgusting cup of coffee I have ever had in my life.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

ika wrote:
i didnt do it jsut right then and now i had all of day 3 thinking about it but my restrcions stoped me

pedit it kinda helps, what you think of goldens responses to everything and how quick he was to jump at it all @sloon
To be fair, and sloonei can answer his own thing, but I will reiterate I would have jumped at it no matter what name it was. I was surprised you felt you had enough information to call any one person a don. I agree with your analysis that perhaps a don was targetted by the nightkill, but I wouldn't be able to say who I thought it was.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'm still leaning town on both ika and silverwolf. None of my reads are as strong as they were at the start of the day, but they're mostly all in the same ballpark as they were.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

That was a lie, sig is this color on my rainbow at this point, for flock's sake.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

that's so red it's purple.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Silverwolf wrote:
Golden wrote:OK silverwolf... those are pretty good responses all up. Quoting you out of context is something I will continue to do if I feel like it, but you just handled it very well. So tell me, what do you make of ika's nka? Do you think he would ever slip if he knew sloonei was the kill?

I think what bothers me most is he called my thing an overreaction and said I was defending sloonei, whereas I think I was asking pretty reasonable questions about a pretty bold conclusion he came to.
Believe it or not, ika rolehunts as town and not being able to do it this game probably caused him to slip. It's possible he knows who the missing NK target was but it would be practically scumclaiming to come here as scum and say something like that.

As far as NKA, yeah that is something he would do. I don't see your reaction as an overreaction but you did immediately jump on the comment right away.

Bottom line on ika, I'm leaning town, but I do have my paranoia on him that hasn't been satisfied yet.
I jumped on it immediately because I thought it might be a slip.

No matter how paranoid I get with the two of you, though... I keep coming back to the fact that you both ooze a genuine scumhunting vibe, which makes me feel good about you.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Oh dear lord, TMI ika, TMI.

In general-while I do like to joke around some in games and I like the OT banter actually, you'll find I'm a lot more serious that ika or some of you because I'm a highly competitive mafia player and I take it probably too seriously if anything. And my emotions flare up sometimes. ika often tells me to relax more in games and be more like him as far as not letting anything get to me. I'm trying to work on the in between the two playstlyes thing and still failing miserably at it but getting better. :nicenod:

In real life, I'm much more lighthearted.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote:that's so red it's purple.
Very rare?

Perhaps we should start doing our strong baddie rainbow reads like steaks.

I'll call my read on him very rare as well.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Silverwolf wrote:

In general-while I do like to joke around some in games and I like the OT banter actually, you'll find I'm a lot more serious that ika or some of you because I'm a highly competitive mafia player and I take it probably too seriously if anything. And my emotions flare up sometimes. ika often tells me to relax more in games and be more like him as far as not letting anything get to me. I'm trying to work on the in between the two playstlyes thing and still failing miserably at it but getting better. :nicenod:

I think you and I are very similar, and I did after you had written two posts. It's why I civ read you so early. You remind me of me, gender aside.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Sloonei wrote:
*jots this down in my notebook*

:haha:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ika wrote:

I make nothing of his quick response to it. He's here, here's responding to things. He saw you make a rather bizarre claim (no one ever makes posts like that in this community, as far I know). I'm not sure if he found it suspicious or just odd, but I'd disagree if he finds it suspicious,
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

As an example, fat chance me ever getting a socky nomination for funniest poster, even though I will try and do lots of funnies a game. I do the game side far too seriously.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote:
ika wrote:

I make nothing of his quick response to it. He's here, here's responding to things. He saw you make a rather bizarre claim (no one ever makes posts like that in this community, as far I know). I'm not sure if he found it suspicious or just odd, but I'd disagree if he finds it suspicious,
I think the best way to describe it is I found it potentially suspicious, and wanted to ask him a lot of questions to see if I thought it was actually suspicious, or merely odd.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Or, rather than odd, another playstyle difference rather than anything that points to affiliation. I think it probably is.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

ok im back from my poo. should i say how it was?
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Golden wrote:As an example, fat chance me ever getting a socky nomination for funniest poster, even though I will try and do lots of funnies a game. I do the game side far too seriously.
odds are if i still play im gonna nab it
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Thank You to those of you saying all the nice things. It is much appreciated how welcoming this community has been. :beer:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

ika wrote:
Golden wrote:As an example, fat chance me ever getting a socky nomination for funniest poster, even though I will try and do lots of funnies a game. I do the game side far too seriously.
odds are if i still play im gonna nab it
You have some stiff competition. This site has a lot of funny people :) its one reason I love it here.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: [DAY 2] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Quin »

Hey, I'm not complaining. But take this into account: At one point, I seem to remember Silver saying something along the lines of 'ika is the kind of mafia member who just does his own thing'. If I'm wrong about my memory, this whole hypothetical is moot, but I'll run with it until told otherwise.

At the end of the day, it was going to be either ika or fuzz that got lynched. Is it a stretch to consider that ika used a loaned vote to sacrifice Fuzz for the sake of self-preservation? The bandwagons for fuzz would probably have kept coming if ika was lynched, but with fuzz lynched, there's not a single person voting for ika right now. I think that's mostly owing to the fact that there's dispute on whether people are suspicious of ika or if they just don't understand him. If that's the case, it's not all that stupid a move to make.

Here, Silver. Pardon me if you've already commented on this, but I don't think you ever did. Either way, I'd like your most recent thoughts on whether this is a viable scenario.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

Sloonei wrote:
indiglo wrote:FWIW - Zebra's play style and level of participation and type of posts in this game are exactly the same as in Rocky & Bullwinkle, and she was just lynched as scum over there (finally). Just an observation.

Whoa, mega linki~~
off-topic green :fiesta: CALLED IT
But also I kind of had the opposite read of Zebra. She utterly tooled me in the last RYM game as scum, and her posts were much calmer and more reasonable than they are here. What I'm seeing here has reminded me of town Zebra games from RYM. I think Rocky & Bullwinkle was the first Syndicate game we've been in together.
Golden wrote:I genuinely think zebra is trying something different... in aids of not being lynched. She has had a horrendous run around here. She could be bad or good, but I'd wager she decided to try it before getting her role card.

I have zero read on her. So I appreciate the input on the observation. I'll jot that down in my notebook, hopefully over top of Sloon's poo note about ika. :p

Hey, stop posting you wiseguys! I've already hit submit 2 times! :fist:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika wrote:ok im back from my poo. should i say how it was?
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I'm more interested in did you wash your hands before you sat down to type again? I can almost feel the germs oozing through my computer screen. :pout:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Quin wrote:
Hey, I'm not complaining. But take this into account: At one point, I seem to remember Silver saying something along the lines of 'ika is the kind of mafia member who just does his own thing'. If I'm wrong about my memory, this whole hypothetical is moot, but I'll run with it until told otherwise.

At the end of the day, it was going to be either ika or fuzz that got lynched. Is it a stretch to consider that ika used a loaned vote to sacrifice Fuzz for the sake of self-preservation? The bandwagons for fuzz would probably have kept coming if ika was lynched, but with fuzz lynched, there's not a single person voting for ika right now. I think that's mostly owing to the fact that there's dispute on whether people are suspicious of ika or if they just don't understand him. If that's the case, it's not all that stupid a move to make.

Here, Silver. Pardon me if you've already commented on this, but I don't think you ever did. Either way, I'd like your most recent thoughts on whether this is a viable scenario.
its very viable, i would not put it past myself to bus someone as such.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Quin wrote:

OK, I do think this is a possibility. Only because I've seen him hardcore buss his buddies as scum and play in a every person for themselves mentality as scum before. He might not do it if a buddy has a useful power he wants to keep around or if he's really got a good synergy with his scummates-like myself or others he's friendly with are with him and he has more incentive to work as a team. But otherwise, I CAN see him doing soemthing like this as scum.

So although I'm lightly townreading him now due to play, I still am very paranoid and not ready to make that a permanent townread at all.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

ika wrote:
Quin wrote:

its very viable, i would not put it past myself to bus someone as such.
Ugh, can't you let me scum read you in peace, ika? Why'd you have to say that? Now I'm confused.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I object to my new post count title. My name is Quin.

Wait, no it's not. :shrug2:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

While we're on the subject of in-game seriousness and whatnot, this one time in an RYM game the host put a bunch of posting restrictions on players based on their usual habits. I was restricted from posting any "funny one liners or puns." It hurt. :(

Also I was genuinely taken aback when DDL (i think) described me as being serious earlier. That's never been a word anyone has used to describe me ever. Whenever you are reading my blunt interrogations and over-analytical cases, you should know that I'm doing it all with a self-amused grin on my face. The game part of the game is never lost on me. Somehow this is just what I do for fun.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:

Yes this has very much been a thing, when i started 4 years ago i used to be very competative myself but it started to become toxic to my RL and work. Scince then i have mellowed out greatly. I cna still sometime get competaive but most times i will kinda not give a crap about how i come off. If you see me typoing a lot thats also kinda why. I can be kindharted and fun to talk to (ask silver im the kindest person you can meet), but in game i have a very diffrent side of me that can be argubly anti-town. a lot of how i come off can be rude, mean ect. but i always say "its only in the game"

that beign said, silver used to never typo but now she does it all the time due to me :P

I love her to death though, she is the best person i have ever met and that she has actually saved me form a lot of problems when i need someone the most. She has been with me in the worst of times and seen me at my worst and i have seen her at her worst. She is the best single thing that have ever entered my life and i know if she was not here for me when i needed someone im not sure where i would be now. I love you silver!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

People call me serious in mafia all the time but never in any other context. I'm rarely taking things seriously. I think I sound more and more serious the more in a rush I am, so being short on time at the moment is no help.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

Yes this has very much been a thing, when i started 4 years ago i used to be very competative myself but it started to become toxic to my RL and work. Scince then i have mellowed out greatly. I cna still sometime get competaive but most times i will kinda not give a crap about how i come off. If you see me typoing a lot thats also kinda why. I can be kindharted and fun to talk to (ask silver im the kindest person you can meet), but in game i have a very diffrent side of me that can be argubly anti-town. a lot of how i come off can be rude, mean ect. but i always say "its only in the game"

that beign said, silver used to never typo but now she does it all the time due to me :P

I love her to death though, she is the best person i have ever met and that she has actually saved me form a lot of problems when i need someone the most. She has been with me in the worst of times and seen me at my worst and i have seen her at her worst. She is the best single thing that have ever entered my life and i know if she was not here for me when i needed someone im not sure where i would be now. I love you silver!
<3
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Quin wrote:
Ugh, can't you let me scum read you in peace, ika? Why'd you have to say that? Now I'm confused.
what are you confused about?

i cant let you do read me in peace. im noisy
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I used to be so srs bsns in mafia games, it was not funny - literally. I would get all worked up and junk. But now, my view has shifted. Yeah, I still enjoy the analyses and such, because I like getting the ol' noodle cookin'... but the laughs are a much bigger part of it now.

I think I also can tend to reflect back the play style of those I'm playing with. If the crowd is super srs bsns, I might tend to be more srs bsns. But there are enough people here who seem just as goofy and odd as me... so I just let 'er rip. And I enjoy it much more that way.

Sorry though, I will most likely not be keeping any of you appraised on my bathroom situation at any point along the way.

XOXO Epi Girl
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Sloonei wrote:While we're on the subject of in-game seriousness and whatnot, this one time in an RYM game the host put a bunch of posting restrictions on players based on their usual habits. I was restricted from posting any "funny one liners or puns." It hurt. :(

Also I was genuinely taken aback when DDL (i think) described me as being serious earlier. That's never been a word anyone has used to describe me ever. Whenever you are reading my blunt interrogations and over-analytical cases, you should know that I'm doing it all with a self-amused grin on my face. The game part of the game is never lost on me. Somehow this is just what I do for fun.
when people play like that i tend to call them tryhards. its very dependent how you do it, how you do it is fine but i have had some players who becom antagonizing analyticals. if you became that person i would let you know

Golden wrote:People call me serious in mafia all the time but never in any other context. I'm rarely taking things seriously. I think I sound more and more serious the more in a rush I am, so being short on time at the moment is no help.
dude...... with mafia there is always no time
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

ika wrote:
Quin wrote:
what are you confused about?

i cant let you do read me in peace. im noisy
I got a pretty good civ-read from you after you brought up that point on your own.

I wish I could do a rainbow list, but there are so many players yet to distinguish themselves I feel like there's going to be a lot of neutral players on it.
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

indiglo wrote:
I'm more interested in did you wash your hands before you sat down to type again? I can almost feel the germs oozing through my computer screen. :pout:
*wistles innocently*
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

indiglo wrote:I used to be so srs bsns in mafia games, it was not funny - literally. I would get all worked up and junk. But now, my view has shifted. Yeah, I still enjoy the analyses and such, because I like getting the ol' noodle cookin'... but the laughs are a much bigger part of it now.

I think I also can tend to reflect back the play style of those I'm playing with. If the crowd is super srs bsns, I might tend to be more srs bsns. But there are enough people here who seem just as goofy and odd as me... so I just let 'er rip. And I enjoy it much more that way.

Sorry though, I will most likely not be keeping any of you appraised on my bathroom situation at any point along the way.

You sound like me how i was, where i would get invested and arggro and yelling in cap locks to get ppl. the bathroom situations about us is prob one of the best things about this game so far IMO, its a nice way to kinda detress and have a fun time to talk
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

I'm just gonna repeat what I've been saying for awhile. Since I have a townread on most of the active players posting, and I don't have super strong scumreads right now, I think scum are among the inactives. That's the first place I'm looking next day.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:I'm just gonna repeat what I've been saying for awhile. Since I have a townread on most of the active players posting, and I don't have super strong scumreads right now, I think scum are among the inactives. That's the first place I'm looking next day.
I can see that, i mean tnats how it works on my homesite

Return to “Previous Jobs”