Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 111

Re: Night 1 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by NurseWilgy »

nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Paul Stevens »

Did somebody say turtle?

Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Synonym 2 wrote:
Metalmarsh 2 wrote:also i think dom had something to do with the lynch stop
let me clarify
the real dom
Turnip Head 2 wrote:Synonym is more than likely civilian at this point.

I feel like the lipstick/Syn confrontation was civ/civ. I don't see mafia causing a fight that could potentially end in a mod-kill.
why
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Dom 2 wrote:
Metalmarsh 2 wrote:
SVS 2 wrote:Question for our lovely hosts :hugs:

Is there a rule against infodumping in effect in this game?
i might vote svs next time

also i think dom had something to do with the lynch stop
I think Dom happens to be the only player who reads our lovely hosts' posts. :suspish:
nah i read the post. thanks 4 being condescending tho
is synonym a host now?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Metalmarsh 2 wrote:
Synonym 2 wrote:
Metalmarsh 2 wrote:also i think dom had something to do with the lynch stop
let me clarify
the real dom
Turnip Head 2 wrote:Synonym is more than likely civilian at this point.

I feel like the lipstick/Syn confrontation was civ/civ. I don't see mafia causing a fight that could potentially end in a mod-kill.
why
I really like your avatar Metalmarsh 2, it sure is snazzy mcsnazzballs. :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Jack Shephard »

My family took care of a friend's turtle pet for a while when I was a kid; unfortunately I wasn't too cute to the turtle. I'll post something two rows below what "JJJ" found on the search engine. Looks cute enough to me.

The poll is yet another one with games I never played. I like how Fight Club looked the most.

Also, I believe to get the theme of the polls and I dig it.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Day 1 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Jack Shephard »

I don't have much time today (sometimes RL can outsock your play), so I'll say just a few words for now.

First, some quotes:
SVS 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:I don't understand any of the votes Synonym received so far, particularly Lipsticklacey's and MM's reasons. TH hasn't even posted on this Day.

In fact, by comparison, I think there are other players who have questioned Synonym's action harder and they haven't made any vote move yet, compared to these three.
You seemed to make the same observation LC did about the number of mafia Synonym had pegged with a tone of suspicion. How did you not understand other people's votes despite some of them being for that reason?
That's not what I meant in that post. "Lipsticklacey" (win-con-reply reasons), "MM" (reasons still unclear to me...something about WIFOM?) and "TH" (no post D1 = no reasoning) did not vote "Syn" for the "number of Mafia pegging" reason. *Those* are the votes I said I do not understand. By contrast, at that time of that post, the players who did make observations or had suspicions about "Syn's number of Mafia pegging" had not pulled the trigger on "Syn" for those reasons.
Dom 2 wrote:
Llama 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:
Llama 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:
Llama 2 wrote:I would be satisfied with a sig lynch.
You've voted already. You suspect "TGG" of being mafia, but would be satisfied with a lynch in which he voted?
I stand by my decision.
Then I suppose I can stand by my suspicion. I believe that you've given both your suspects-of-the-day without any real case, then built the case post-factum re: "TGG" and that approach was rather pure meta (and speculation on role distribution). Furthermore, I can add the extra sin that you're mishandling Llama's sock (or, worse, relying on people to write this off as "oh, that's so llama") in making such loose cases. For these reasons, I'm voting you today.
I would argue that I have given more reason to vote for someone today than most. Your harping on my "mishandling" of the sock is an accusation I can do nothing about. Who are you to judge my sock play? That's MovingPicture's schtick anyway.

You said in your next post that MM is posting as normal MM would post, which is far from solid voting reasoning. I don't see you blowing up at him for his antics. Are you just trying to protect your scum buddy, Golden?
I agree with this statement.

I also think Golden is behaving very get-along this game. His subtle defense of Metalmarsh is disconcerting to me.
I can only point to you my case on "Llama" and what I've replied to him regarding his statement above. I did not put an equal sign between "Llama"'s and "MM"'s roleplaying (nor their "antics", as "Llama" put it) and did not pardon "MM" whilst blowing up at "Llama".

I believe "Llama" forced the roleplay and took comfort in it to suspect and vote someone. "MM" moreover copypasta'd MM's habits and catchphrases, for which it is not set in stone that MM is unequivocally baddie when he does that. I would say I rather gave "MM" a pass for Day 1, not a subtle defense. It doesn't mean I'll give him such a pass forever - in fact, I hope others won't, either.

You say you agree with "Llama"'s statement here, but do you agree with the way he made his case on "TGG" the previous Day?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

And some further thoughts:

1) I'd be inclined to say vote manipulation sounds more like a baddie tool, for messing with the lynch work, but we still don't know what kind of manipulation it was. "Syn" being ahead of "LC" in some way in the polls can mean either one of his six voters' was worth more than 1 or someone negated one of "LC"'s votes. Thing is, in my experience, I've seen either of those powers attributed, depending on how the games were themed, to both badass civ characters or buff mafia one. A flip from either "Long Con" or "Syn" could be tell us more about the manipulator's intentions.

As for the lynch pardon, I'm reading "Synonym"'s explanation fairly genuine. Again, he may be the kind of player, from a different culture, with the impulse to claim such a role. It's not a claim to be taken for granted, of course, but I can understand what he presented as the chain of events: telling the Host to pardon his lynch, if he was to be lynched; afterwards he considered that there being no lynch meant his pardon was used, hence that he had lost the tie - this at least until the Hosts clarification that the lynch was not tied, but which doesn't influence the veracity of his pardon claim or tactic.

2) I don't like how the exchange between "Lipsticklacey" and "Synonym" deteriorated, overall, but it also makes me think of some real players, mostly from a different mafia culture, that would blow up like that in their gaming. I also don't plan to approach or adopt the "win con" angle and would not recommend to anyone to make a dangerous move and talk about or reveal something the Hosts will not allow. I also doubt the Hosts would leave a loophole in the design of the game that would allow all baddies to be simply flushed out by being clueless or giving wrong answers to something that is civ-only distinguishable.

3) To my mind, there are still several players on both vote trains whose votes are curious or suspicious. "MM"'s and "TH"'s votes, on "Syn"'s side, still don't sit right with me and "Scotty" was a bit sudden as well with his "Syn" case, after missing the Day. On "LC"'s side, "Cobalt" has been constantly on "Scum Con" mode and "JJJ"'s vote looks flip-floppiest of all.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

what we need up in here is MORE cowbell- er I mean moar turtle pictures! no one has posted any that look like my turtle Pozy :(
;)
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

To be recycled
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Celeste »

Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Turtledoge.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 205

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

dunya
Turnip Head
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Synonym 2 wrote:And cue Lipsticklacey vanishing off the face of the earth once GM evidence supports my claim.
But she comes back for a turtle pic. Looool.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Ned Flanders »

Assault
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Golden 2 wrote:You say you agree with "Llama"'s statement here, but do you agree with the way he made his case on "TGG" the previous Day?
No, but I like the way his play has progressed since that time.

But it is true that you accepted MM for behaving like MM while you rebuked llama for behaving like llama. This looks like a double-standard to me.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Dom 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:You say you agree with "Llama"'s statement here, but do you agree with the way he made his case on "TGG" the previous Day?

But it is true that you accepted MM for behaving like MM while you rebuked llama for behaving like llama. This looks like a double-standard to me.
It isn't true. I don't believe Llama would ever vote a person for being misplaced on an alphabetical poll and/or for that person having been frequently bad before meaning he must be again now. "Llama" did do that, however. What part of this isn't clear from what I've written about "Llama"?
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Golden 2 wrote:
Dom 2 wrote:

It isn't true. I don't believe Llama would ever vote a person for being misplaced on an alphabetical poll and/or for that person having been frequently bad before meaning he must be again now. "Llama" did do that, however. What part of this isn't clear from what I've written about "Llama"?
No, I think that llama would do such a thing. It's not the first time he's done such a thing.

I disagree with it. It is still not helpful. But there is a difference between having fun with role-playing and hiding behind the role-playing. Llama has more recently shown his supatown self, and proven to be more productive. Not only this, but I agree with what he has to say.

How do you feel about MM accusing the real Dom (and not the fake Dom) of being involved in the lynch stop? Do you think this information is even helpful at all or distracting? How do you feel about MM behaving like MM without being helpful?
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Metalmarsh 2 wrote:
Dom 2 wrote:
Metalmarsh 2 wrote:

I think Dom happens to be the only player who reads our lovely hosts' posts. :suspish:
is synonym a host now?
Synonym is not a host.

Do you believe that Synonym had something to do with this "lynch stop" or not?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Dom 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:
Dom 2 wrote:

No, I think that llama would do such a thing. It's not the first time he's done such a thing.

I disagree with it. It is still not helpful. But there is a difference between having fun with role-playing and hiding behind the role-playing. Llama has more recently shown his supatown self, and proven to be more productive. Not only this, but I agree with what he has to say.

How do you feel about MM accusing the real Dom (and not the fake Dom) of being involved in the lynch stop? Do you think this information is even helpful at all or distracting? How do you feel about MM behaving like MM without being helpful?
Nice context twisting there. Your first reference is a game in which Llama voted a completely absent player, to "piss off" anyone reluctant to vote completely absent players. While it is a nice coincidence that TH happened to be misplaced in the poll in that game, on that Day, that is still not why Llama voted TH. And he still did not vote, straight off the bat, for a player with not even a hint of reasoning whatsoever, the way "Llama" did here.

Your second reference is also bendy, because Llama's train of thought is very clear in that exact post. There was no Night Kill, which he associated with an absent player missing to send his action, hence likely being the killer. Furthermore, suspecting a player over several consecutive games is not the same thing with stipulating that bad before must mean bad again.

Are you referencing the real Llama's or this game's "Llama"'s "supatown self"? I'm confused.

To me, "MM"'s Dom statement read as a sock guess. It doesn't have any substance. What can it distract from, regarding "Syn"'s actions?

I feel "MM" behaving like MM without being helpful should be under scrutiny, much like MM being unhelpful should in general be under scrutiny.
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 15
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Caught up and popping in! Interesting turn of events with the no-lynch, and some hostility, I see. I have to go work out and eat, but I do plan to be back later to discuss what's happened in more detail and respond to some things. For now, here's a delicious bread turtle that I baked:

Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 15
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

Oh, and I'll go with Super Meat Boy, since it looks lonely.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Dom 2 wrote:
Metalmarsh 2 wrote:
Dom 2 wrote:
Metalmarsh 2 wrote:

is synonym a host now?
Synonym is not a host.

Do you believe that Synonym had something to do with this "lynch stop" or not?
maybe
probably
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Golden 2 wrote:Nice context twisting there. Your first reference is a game in which Llama voted a completely absent player, to "piss off" anyone reluctant to vote completely absent players. While it is a nice coincidence that TH happened to be misplaced in the poll in that game, on that Day, that is still not why Llama voted TH. And he still did not vote, straight off the bat, for a player with not even a hint of reasoning whatsoever, the way "Llama" did here.

Your second reference is also bendy, because Llama's train of thought is very clear in that exact post. There was no Night Kill, which he associated with an absent player missing to send his action, hence likely being the killer. Furthermore, suspecting a player over several consecutive games is not the same thing with stipulating that bad before must mean bad again.
These are still two instances of llama voting for players and offering a reason that isn't coherent. We would also be hard-pressed to find a game in which there was a single player not listed in alphabetical order with the rest of the players to compare this one to. Llama would do such a thing.
Golden 2 wrote:Are you referencing the real Llama's or this game's "Llama"'s "supatown self"? I'm confused.
I am not imagining a difference.
Golden 2 wrote:To me, "MM"'s Dom statement read as a sock guess. It doesn't have any substance. What can it distract from, regarding "Syn"'s actions?

I feel "MM" behaving like MM without being helpful should be under scrutiny, much like MM being unhelpful should in general be under scrutiny.
Going after who is behind each sock is a distraction from baddie-hunting. Not only this, but why would MM call out "the real Dom"? If this is like any sock game, the Sockmaster behind each sock puppet is not important, so pointing fingers at these people behind the curtains is useless and distracting. 1) It wastes the time and effort of sniffing out real baddies. 2) Why would MM know that the real Dom is the man behind this (if this is even true).

I agree that MM should be under scrutiny. You, Jay, and MM are on my shortlist tomorrow. Oh, and Synonym as well.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

You do all know that Gamer Guy 2 is listed alphabetically, when you take into account that the 'the' in his name was simply dropped, right?

This seems like a weird sticking-point. It was someone playing as llama trying to be llama-y, and whether or not they succeeded being open to interpretation.
dunya
Turnip Head
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

The most beautiful Turtle in the Universe - Pozy!

;)
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:You do all know that Gamer Guy 2 is listed alphabetically, when you take into account that the 'the' in his name was simply dropped, right?

This seems like a weird sticking-point. It was someone playing as llama trying to be llama-y, and whether or not they succeeded being open to interpretation.
Llama is thellama73, yet "Llama" has been placed alphabetically under L.

I guess "Llama" should now vote himself. :shifty:
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Gunther »

I don't know any of these games either but I'll vote for Fight Club because I like the movie.

I do not find Synonym's reactions to be genuine, actually today has just made me think even more badly of both Synonym and JJJ and my vote is probably going to go one of those two ways tomorrow.

Synonym claims he used his ability 'conditionally' - I've seen people use it conditionally as in 'If I'm first on the poll, can you save me' - but if there really are vote manipulations out there, it seems odd to me that the hosts could effectively confirm it to synonym with such a 'conditional use' of an ability.

HOSTS - ARE YOU WILLING TO ALLOW US TO USE ABILITIES CONDITIONAL ON THINGS WE CAN'T KNOW, LIKE VOTE MANIPULATIONS?

What seems more likely to me is that Synonym is on the baddie team, and they knew the thing wasn't a tie and chose to stop the lynch. It feels like Synonym knew too much otherwise, to me. Why would he assume no tie, when we didn't even know if a tie would end in a random 50/50 chance of lynch or a no lynch? Especially if he stopped the lynch so he knew why the no lynch happened.

Then I did not like this post from JJJ...
Jagged Jimmy Jay 2 wrote:Interesting Day 1 lynch result. So Synonym had more votes, which means there's some vote manipulation going on. I have none, and my vote is worth merely 1. In my experience, vote manipulation is more often a baddie ability, because it messes with the town's ability to decipher a lynch. So that makes me think that Long Con or a baddie teammate wanted to make sure that the "tie" wasn't so risky.

In addition, Syn2 survived the lynch, and instantly tried to push the civilian angle on that... however, that don't impress me much. The most likely player in any reasonably regular game to have a lynch protection is the baddie leader.

I also found his interaction with the hosts strange. I think he asked why he was forced to use his power if the lynch was a tie and no one should have been lynched. (Note that this was before the clarification from Rox about how the lynch-tie rules work). A lynch pardon isn't something I would think would be automatically used by a host, especially when the player wouldn't know if it was needed or not. Automatic use sounds way more like "you have one automatic lynch protect" than "you may pardon one lynch".
"In my experience, vote manipulation is more often a baddie ability."

I have not seen this in my experience at all. I've seen a very healthy mix, that does not lead me to think one way or the other is more likely. This also leads me towards inside knowledge.

I feel like Synonym and JJJ have been trying to execute a plan to save Synonym and try to get people to see him as town. JJJ's day one vote fits in to it, as the timing is good to try to save him. I feel very firmly that this is what is going on here.
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Day 2 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Gunther »

Oops, sorry, I missed the poll while writing that post. I thought I had more time.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Ben Linus »

I went to a sea turtle release event a couple weeks ago. I snapped this pic :D

Gunther
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Gunther »

This is even cuter than JJJ's attempt.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Someone has won their fight and has lived to see another day!
Elsewhere there were many (I do mean MANY) disappointed people.

No one died!
You have 48 hours to find out who tried to fight.

Thanks for the turtle pictures! <3 Made my day!

No one has guessed correctly on the last trivia so we will try this a different way. Apparently this site has too many people who do not know each other as well as another site I did this on. Bear with me and I will post another Impossible Trivia that will allow 2 winners :smoky:
;)
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

I voted.

Thanks Golden 2, I hadn't considered that. You are right, llama 2 should have voted for himself.
dunya
Turnip Head
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Dom 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:Nice context twisting there. Your first reference is a game in which Llama voted a completely absent player, to "piss off" anyone reluctant to vote completely absent players. While it is a nice coincidence that TH happened to be misplaced in the poll in that game, on that Day, that is still not why Llama voted TH. And he still did not vote, straight off the bat, for a player with not even a hint of reasoning whatsoever, the way "Llama" did here.

These are still two instances of llama voting for players and offering a reason that isn't coherent. We would also be hard-pressed to find a game in which there was a single player not listed in alphabetical order with the rest of the players to compare this one to. Llama would do such a thing.
I disagree with Llama not being coherent in those two instances. Coherency isn't the issue, anyway. "Llama"'s "TGG" vote didn't lack coherency. It was downright absurd. Furthermore, it seemed to force the image that Llama would make such absurd votes, hence that "Llama" would be equally playful with such a vote being the same stuff. It's not the same stuff.
Dom 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:Are you referencing the real Llama's or this game's "Llama"'s "supatown self"? I'm confused.
I am not imagining a difference.
Then I don't know what it means and what relevance it has. I don't have any issue with "Llama" roleplaying that he's supatowning. I'm not seeing any supatowning from "Llama", but you apparently do.
Dom 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:To me, "MM"'s Dom statement read as a sock guess. It doesn't have any substance. What can it distract from, regarding "Syn"'s actions?

Going after who is behind each sock is a distraction from baddie-hunting. Not only this, but why would MM call out "the real Dom"? If this is like any sock game, the Sockmaster behind each sock puppet is not important, so pointing fingers at these people behind the curtains is useless and distracting. 1) It wastes the time and effort of sniffing out real baddies. 2) Why would MM know that the real Dom is the man behind this (if this is even true).

I agree that MM should be under scrutiny. You, Jay, and MM are on my shortlist tomorrow. Oh, and Synonym as well.
I don't have a strong stance on this, as of now. Excessive sock guessing would probably hurt the flow of the gameplay - meaning, at its essence, baddie-hunting - indeed. "MM" was as wasteful with this post as with several other posts he made, sure, but to distract with this from hunting would mean to influence the perspective on "Syn" or get people tangled up in this guess and lose focus on relevant issues. It didn't do that for me, because, as I've said, I wrote it off as an unsubstantiated guess. I don't believe MM would know, hence considering it to be a guess.

I was moreover asking how the Dom guess distracts or influence the view on "Syn"'s claim that he lynched his pardon. Does it change the perspective in any way for you? What is your perspective regarding "Syn"'s lynch pardon claim?

linki @ "Lipsticklacey": lol what. I was being pedantic. Also, to further be pedantic, "Llama" is placed correctly as just Llama 2, but "TGG" is placed incorrectly as just Gamer Guy.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Yay, no kill!
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Kent Brockman »

Yay for no death :)

Sine I missed the turtle pics, I will post one now anyhow. Since no turtle can compare with the one the hostess posted, I will post a faux turtle.

NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 111

Post by NurseWilgy »

Golden 2 wrote:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:You do all know that Gamer Guy 2 is listed alphabetically, when you take into account that the 'the' in his name was simply dropped, right?

Your logic is slightly faulty my good sir. Because even so, my name was still in correct order on the poll. But good try!

Also, voting Gamer Guy again. I just want to point out that lipsticklacey came right out after the failed lynch to put attention back on me.

I think gamer guy and Lacey are baddie mcbaddersons. :smile:
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Llama 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:

Your logic is slightly faulty my good sir. Because even so, my name was still in correct order on the poll. But good try!

Also, voting Gamer Guy again. I just want to point out that lipsticklacey came right out after the failed lynch to put attention back on me.

It was meant to disprove to Lipsticklacey that the "the" lacking "TGG" and your sock name has any bearing on the alphabetical ordering. You are placed correctly, "TGG" isn't (he still isn't lol). Thank you for applauding my spot on logic, kind gent. :nicenod:
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:I voted.

Thanks Golden 2, I hadn't considered that. You are right, llama 2 should have voted for himself.

I should have mentioned votes are NOT changeable :)
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Also it is MY fault that the list is not quite alphabetical - I am old people give me a little leeway here :workit:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Someone wrote:"I like-a da sauce. I also think Long Con is bad."
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

ALL PM'S HAVE BEEN SENT.
at least i think so - if you were expecting one and did not get one PM me and splints asap. :keys:
;)
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82

Post by fingersplints »

Think you figured out the real identity behind some of the socks?
Submit your guess at who each sock is via PM to both of your hostesses if you would like your chance to win one of two amazing prizes. Guessing in the thread will result in disqualification from the contest.

Gro-oo-ovy
Roxy
Hitman

Re: TSM Polls

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

:feb:

bump
;)
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

fingersplints wrote:Think you figured out the real identity behind some of the socks?
Submit your guess at who each sock is via PM to both of your hostesses if you would like your chance to win one of two amazing prizes. Guessing in the thread will result in disqualification from the contest.

Distraction from baddie-hunting. :SVS:

Also, each and every sock? :faint:
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

I like these night results.
Llama 2 wrote:
Golden 2 wrote:

I'm at the point were I think we should just ignore Llama. I wasn't going to respond to this nonsense, but we are at the point where some are considering wasting a lynch on him.

I have a question for everyone, what roles do we think are in this game? I'll start.
Vote Manipulator - Possibly a mayor like role, something that makes your vote worth +1 or +2
Medic - LOL @ no NK last night ...Or maybe they forgot to submit a kill?
UC - I can't imagine there not being one in this game
Pardoner - Based off of Synonym (I wonder if it is actually one time use)
Blocker - Role blocks are a basic Mafia necessity, and this was one of the survey roles
Curser - Based on the hosts survey
Seemer - Based on hosts survey
Jester or Fool - Based on Llama's play
To be recycled
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

I'd find it reasonable for all those roles to be present in this game, maybe except the last one (which is not a very common Syndicate one; we have pro bono jesters, after all :smile: ).
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Kent Brockman »

I am sure we have all of those and more. We have those in every game, I am thinking there will be some really innovative roles in this game.

Also, we tend to have civ blockers as well as bad blockers. Possibly power redirectors/switchers. Probably a civ rezzer. Or maybe a civ rezzer and a baddie recruiter.

I think alot depends on whether they have one big mafia, or two small ones. A case could be made for either. I also think there might be at least 2 or 3 third party roles. I skimmed some games Roxy hosted, and I think if you can dream it she might have it.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82

Post by fingersplints »

Golden 2 wrote:
fingersplints wrote:Think you figured out the real identity behind some of the socks?

Distraction from baddie-hunting. :SVS:

Also, each and every sock? :faint:
Yup, every one! It'll be worth guessing even the ones you are less sure of, because the two with the most correct will be the winners.

You have until the end of night.
Gro-oo-ovy

Return to “Previous Jobs”