S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 327

Re: [NIGHT 7] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:No, you intentionally flouted a curse. how do i know this? I just know it, lol.

Again, it is posts like this taht make you look bad.
You intentionally lied about the poll. I KNOW it.
No, Not like you intentionally lied about the curse. Think about what i am saying. REALLY think about it.
I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. You cannot know the inside of my mind, so you cannot know whether I lied or made an innocent mistake. It is impossible. And once more for the record, I did not.
Yeah, you did.

There are ways for someone to know this.

Linki~ Cake is awesome :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 229

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote: Yeah, you did.

What are they then? I'm sure the military would love to hear about the mind reading technology you have apparently developed.

Other players: You can see that what she is saying is nonsense, right?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 174

Re: [DAY 4] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Hedgeowl »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: It was his defense of Elo. To me, it felt like he was saying he can read her civ game really well because she's his wife. And I don't ever buy being able to read another player well because you know them irl. It's to easy to change up strategies or styles of play for that to be accurate IMO.

Well then I'll make sure you're there in spirit tomorrow night! :)
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Sorry I can't respond to every little thing all of you post. I'm ri-donk-ulously busy lately. Most days I'm getting home from work and I'm too tired to do much with mafia other than catch up, because mentally I can't think of anything intelligent to add to the conversation. If that's going to be your justification for voting for me, then go for it. It'll backfire on you.

Also, sorry if that sounds cranky. It isn't directed at any one person specifically and I don't want it to be taken offensively. I actually AM really tired right now lol.

I can see the cases on bea, Vomps, llama, and juliets. Out of those 4 though, I think bea is the one most likely to die if we lynch her. Plus BDH coming in and saying we shouldn't vote for her for some super-secret reason was what tipped the scale for me. If he had come in and said something along the lines of, "I can read bea well, and I think she's civvie", then it would have given me pause. But I'm not willing to put blind trust into someone I'm unsure about. Sorry if I'm wrong here.

Votes bea

Linki X2
:eye: not keeping too consistent in your thought process there I'd say.

lets not talk about how long that took me to quote and highlight on an iPad. :WTF:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:No, you intentionally flouted a curse. how do i know this? I just know it, lol.

No, Not like you intentionally lied about the curse. Think about what i am saying. REALLY think about it.
I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. You cannot know the inside of my mind, so you cannot know whether I lied or made an innocent mistake. It is impossible. And once more for the record, I did not.

:haha:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:

What are they then? I'm sure the military would love to hear about the mind reading technology you have apparently developed.

But it isn't, and there are plenty of ways i might know this :)

Read the roles~
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 110

Post by timmer »

Does anyone have the day 3 lynch votes written down? I'm trying to follow an idle train of thought...
My siggie.
bea
Racketeer

Re: [DAY 4] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by bea »

Hedgeowl wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote: It was his defense of Elo. To me, it felt like he was saying he can read her civ game really well because she's his wife. And I don't ever buy being able to read another player well because you know them irl. It's to easy to change up strategies or styles of play for that to be accurate IMO.

Well then I'll make sure you're there in spirit tomorrow night! :)
birdwithteeth11 wrote:Sorry I can't respond to every little thing all of you post. I'm ri-donk-ulously busy lately. Most days I'm getting home from work and I'm too tired to do much with mafia other than catch up, because mentally I can't think of anything intelligent to add to the conversation. If that's going to be your justification for voting for me, then go for it. It'll backfire on you.

Also, sorry if that sounds cranky. It isn't directed at any one person specifically and I don't want it to be taken offensively. I actually AM really tired right now lol.

I can see the cases on bea, Vomps, llama, and juliets. Out of those 4 though, I think bea is the one most likely to die if we lynch her. Plus BDH coming in and saying we shouldn't vote for her for some super-secret reason was what tipped the scale for me. If he had come in and said something along the lines of, "I can read bea well, and I think she's civvie", then it would have given me pause. But I'm not willing to put blind trust into someone I'm unsure about. Sorry if I'm wrong here.

Votes bea

Linki X2
:eye: not keeping too consistent in your thought process there I'd say.

lets not talk about how long that took me to quote and highlight on an iPad. :WTF:
well done hedgey! :)

linki - timmer - MP has all the polls in a seperate thread in this forum. You can easily see who voted what there. :D
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

bea wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

:haha:
I knew you knew :)
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Oh, derp, thanks!
My siggie.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Read the roles~
None of the roles allow you to read my thoughts, which is the only way you could know whether I was lying or not, which I wasn't.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Read the roles~
:haha: :haha:

not at you svs. you know that... :D
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:It's a little strange that both timmer and Hedgeowl are assuming Vomps ended up with the most votes based on absolutely nothing. The simplest answer is that Bea is one of the unlynchable roles or one with a lynch stop. It perfectly explains her vote begging.
This made me suspect you more than anything. Don't be flinging your baddie mojo over on me. :p

First a lynch stop is a stop of a lynch correct? So if sent in by Grady the lynch is stopped no matter who has the most votes. Is this not how it works?

So yes it could be a tie or some other mechanic, or a lynch stop. Those are the options on the table as I see it. Since I voted based on suspecting Vomps as Jack I wasnt going to be surprised if his lynch was stopped based on DH's points.

Also, I can think of one really good reason SVS is sure you are lying. :)
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Read the roles~
None of the roles allow you to read my thoughts, which is the only way you could know whether I was lying or not, which I wasn't.
Um, I did not need thought reading to know you were flouting your curse. You obviously missed something in the roles.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm going to bed, but to recap for the sane players: S~V~S is alleging that her role allows her to read the inside of my thoughts, the only way it is possible to know whether someone is lying or not. Either S~V~S is:
a) delusional
b) lying
c) still not understanding the difference between a lie and false statement, despite having been told multiple times (she made a false statement about the lynch being a tie, which may have been a lie but probably wasn't)
d) utilizing some new technology never before seen by mankind (polygraphs don't count, as they can be beaten), which doesn't even work properly because I DIDN'T LIE!

I hope I awake to more rationality.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote: Um, I did not need thought reading to know you were flouting your curse. You obviously missed something in the roles.
I wasn't flouting my curse, so you obviously are not considering all possibilities either.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OR Llama is really not reading the roles, or perhaps he is not reading his PMs. that could be too.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:OR Llama is really not reading the roles, or perhaps he is not reading his PMs. that could be too.
Whatever you think you know is wrong.

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Hedgeowl wrote:
thellama73 wrote:It's a little strange that both timmer and Hedgeowl are assuming Vomps ended up with the most votes based on absolutely nothing. The simplest answer is that Bea is one of the unlynchable roles or one with a lynch stop. It perfectly explains her vote begging.
This made me suspect you more than anything. Don't be flinging your baddie mojo over on me. :p

First a lynch stop is a stop of a lynch correct? So if sent in by Grady the lynch is stopped no matter who has the most votes. Is this not how it works?

So yes it could be a tie or some other mechanic, or a lynch stop. Those are the options on the table as I see it. Since I voted based on suspecting Vomps as Jack I wasnt going to be surprised if his lynch was stopped based on DH's points.

Also, I can think of one really good reason SVS is sure you are lying. :)
If vomp is jack and grady was skerred I could see him sending in the stop.

akso - has anyone asked?

socky how are ties handled? is this when it gets into zodac territory? or is it something else?

linki - llama is very obviously missing something here.

more linkie - I think svs knows *exactly* what she's saying and I think You arne't getting what she's saying.

that does not help you. like at all.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

bea wrote:
socky how are ties handled? is this when it gets into zodac territory? or is it something else?
Good question. :feb:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:OR Llama is really not reading the roles, or perhaps he is not reading his PMs. that could be too.
Whatever you think you know is wrong.
Um, nah. In any case, good night. And read those roles!
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

bea wrote: linki - llama is very obviously missing something here.

more linkie - I think svs knows *exactly* what she's saying and I think You arne't getting what she's saying.

A lie is defined by its intention. I ask again, how can you know my intentions. You cannot. You are both liars or else denser than I gave you credit for.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

You are lying about your INTENTIONS, then.

Half way tho=rough your insanification, you suddenly started posting in stanza-poetry form. Why was that?
thellama73
Supatown

Re: [DAY 7] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:You are lying about your INTENTIONS, then.

Half way tho=rough your insanification, you suddenly started posting in stanza-poetry form. Why was that?
I explained that already, if you had bothered to read.
thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:The first several posts of the day Llama made, were not in poetry form. The ones he made later WERE in that form, but not orange.

Seems to me that someone was trying hard to be insanified. He lied. Why?
Untrue. The first several posts I made were in poetry form, but the insanifier screwed with the formatting. After that I asked whether I could redo the formatting after using the insanifier and was told yes, so I did that. I know I haven't been super-present this game, but I am not stupid enough to lie about something so easily checked.

We have another day. Why are you so eager to vote early for me?
Or maybe you missed something innocently? Or maybe you are LYING!

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

thellama73 wrote:
bea wrote: linki - llama is very obviously missing something here.

A lie is defined by its intention. I ask again, how can you know my intentions. You cannot. You are both liars or else denser than I gave you credit for.

and I ask you - it's pretty obvious about which curse you have not followed? What INTENTIONS could it help us in any way shape or form.

Again - I'm not svs so I'll give you the BOTD - but I think here and now - you need to adress this.

And fwiw - I'm completely fucking dense. I need everything explained to me like I'm a three year old.

so again, how did you unintentionally lie about the curse and what am I not seeing?
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

If its any consolation I'm looking at the roles and not understanding what is going on here either lol but im not fully caught up!
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Not true.

I did see this, I was giving you another chance.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

That was aimed at Llama, not timmer
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Also, you still can't know whether I am lying about my intentions, because you would still have to know my intentions, which you cannot.

linki bea: Sigh. I will try again.

A man grasshopper walks into a bar. The bartender says "Hey, we have a drink named after you!" The Grasshopper says "You have a drink named Bob?!"

The preceding statement was not true. It was false. But it is not a lie. It is not a lie, because I was not intending to deceive anyone. Similarly, when I said I did not receive instructions to post in sarcastic orange, I was not intending to deceive anyone, because at the time I believed that statement to be true. It was not a lie. It was a knowledge failure on my part. After I reread the PM, I corrected myself and admitted I was wrong. Do you see the difference between a lie and an untruth? Do you see why intentions matter?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:Not true.

I did see this, I was giving you another chance.
Another chance to do what? Did you want to see if I would contradict myself? That is what happened. Ask Alex if you don't believe me.

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

timmer wrote:If its any consolation I'm looking at the roles and not understanding what is going on here either lol but im not fully caught up!
timmer - tbh - remember the hunting of the flags? yea- it's like that -

there's things back there that will help down the line I'm sure - but for someone just coming in, I know you've read all the links. Just start playing. I think.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

timmer wrote:If its any consolation I'm looking at the roles and not understanding what is going on here either lol but im not fully caught up!
Someone gave Llama a poetry curse (along with Devin), and he intentionally did not follow the instructions. Not sure why, but I know this is so. Llama cannot figure out why I might know this was the case re his poetry curse.

i suggest he read the roles. At this juncture, i am going to bed as I should have done hours ago.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:
Someone gave Llama a poetry curse (along with Devin), and he intentionally did not follow the instructions. Not sure why, but I know this is so. Llama cannot figure out why I might know this was the case re his poetry curse.

i suggest he read the roles. At this juncture, i am going to bed as I should have done hours ago.
I've read the roles four times since you suggested that to try to figure out what you are talking about. There is nothing in any of the roles that lets you read intentions. I am astonished that you cannot understand that.

I have explained what happened with the curse, and it is the truth.

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I'm having a hard time finding why llama can't see why svs is so insistant given that I see it and I've not had that task.

oh - yea - and from here on out - I'm drinking wine from my pink floyd coffee cup.

sorry.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

thellama73 wrote:
Also, you still can't know whether I am lying about my intentions, because you would still have to know my intentions, which you cannot.

A man grasshopper walks into a bar. The bartender says "Hey, we have a drink named after you!" The Grasshopper says "You have a drink named Bob?!"

The preceding statement was not true. It was false. But it is not a lie. It is not a lie, because I was not intending to deceive anyone. Similarly, when I said I did not receive instructions to post in sarcastic orange, I was not intending to deceive anyone, because at the time I believed that statement to be true. It was not a lie. It was a knowledge failure on my part. After I reread the PM, I corrected myself and admitted I was wrong. Do you see the difference between a lie and an untruth? Do you see why intentions matter?
I see the difference - but I also see the deflection. You get that too? right? I mean -you're either REALLY not paying attention this game or abre being *really dumb* and I don't REALLY ever want to call you really dumb.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Sorry, one more question... does anyone have a list of who has been removed ftom the poll which nights??
My siggie.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 152

Post by BigDamnHero »

@MP: Did anyone win the macguyver prize, was it haded out & did it play a part in today's lynch?

heads back to work
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

@mp: If Zodac has to decide a lynch tie, is that considered a day power or a night power? And if it is a night power is it then subject to manipulation from other night powers etc?
My siggie.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 373

Post by DharmaHelper »

Thank goodness now I can go back to being a regular sarcastic ass.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

timmer wrote:Sorry, one more question... does anyone have a list of who has been removed ftom the poll which nights??
that I can't point you to.

all I now for sure is that about the time I started REALY screaming for my lynch was when I was removed from the poll. I'm still not sure which power removes peeps from the poll. I missed I wasn't on it till everyone was all "you want to be lynched and you're not even on the poll"

linkie @ DH -while I'm always more comfy with your sarcastic asshole self - I have to admit - thank you for the kind words you gave me.

It does nothing - nothing!! to impare my judgement of you.

but I did really appriciate the kind words. :)
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Thx Bea, im figuring it out manually lol, the words "off the poll" sadly arent searchable! But ill have it worked out soon...
My siggie.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I haven't been able to pin point the "off the poll" power. un like other pwers I have been able to pin point.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Ok, so for tge record, here is eho was off tge polls from what I can tell.

Day 2 elohcin
Day 3 no one
Day 4 dh
Day 5 aces.

Aces did that, he was mr. Ibis.

I'm working on some ideas but I need some time to figure it out!
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

@mp: was Thomas' vote worth 3 on Day 0??
My siggie.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

thellama73 wrote:

again - i ask - how is not telling the full truth about that particular curse helpful to the civs?

it for what I understand is a civ curse. Why would you be less than honest about your intentions for flaunting it?

I mean...really - esplain this to me like I'm a 3 year old. I just don't understand why you would a) be so insisntant this was outside our understanding when b) it's completely obvious that it's a civ curse and c) why is flouting that civ curse good for any cvis? really? please. I don't understand that logic - explain it to me.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 152

Post by BigDamnHero »

I want to make this perfectly clear right off the bat:

NO RULES VIOLATIONS OR ILLEGAL BTSC HAS TAKEN PLACE ON BEHALF OF MYSELF OR BEA.

The proof behind this can be found and verified in my first game at this site: Spacedaisy's Homestar Runner Game. I had been long since retired from mafia game mainly because I no longer found them to be fun and frivolous like they ought to be and also since Bea plays nearly every single game people concoct, I didn't want this exact incident coming up every time we were in a game together. When SD started gathering players for her game, Bea informed me SD really wanted me to play. Under much duress from my then girlfriend AND at the urgings of Daisy, I agreed to join under 2 very specific conditions:
1) I wanted to come into Homestar Runner looking like a fresh-faced novice, and
2) I didn't want ANYONE to know my true identity until a time of MY choosing.
Both terms were agreed to (though SVS quickly discovered my secret due to her MOD powers on the site) and even Sockface didn't know who I was until AFTER Homestar ended.

So the stage was set for me to make my "debut" on the Syndicate. Daisy started her game, and sent out the roles. Day 0 began, and that's when the unfortunate incident took place. As Bea stated earlier (whether you believe her or not), she has a tendancy to keep all her internet windows open, never signing out. I clicked the bookmark to open this site and a window popped up. The window was her PM with her role and that of her ENTIRE baddie team. I could've kept the status quo, not said a word, and easily taken down her entire team that game...but I didn't. I immediately sent a PM to Daisy explaining just what had happened and told her I wouldn't take offense if she felt she needed to replace me because of it. Instead, she altered her game putting me on the baddie team I had discoverd so that I could still participate without influencing the outcome one way or another. If you question any part of this story, feel free to ask SD or Alex to verify it as we have had a good laugh over it since.

The only "outside knowledge" I have about bea has nothing to do with the game or the mechanics of mafia in general. It has EVERYTHING to do wit how she carries herself after stepping away from the keyboard. I see the differences in her physical attitude and behavior depending on her role in the game. Part of me was quite insulted over the insinuation that we would cheat in ANY way just to win a silly online game, but I realize few of you actually know me so I'm willing to let those accusation fall to the wayside. For the record, though, I would find such behavior disrepectful to the other players who choose to engage in these games and a downright INSULT to the hosts who organize these eleaborate events, neither of which is in line with my character or code of ethics.

Bea also made comments referring to real life things which I knew to be incorrect/inaccurate which lead me to believe she was hinting at her role. No one else could POSSIBLY have knowledge of those specifics so it gave me a little more insight to what she was doing.

As SVS previously said, I found it VERY interesting after my identity came out how many people still came forward saying that it made them want to reconsider things but voted Bea anyway. I've felt from the beginning there was a very elaborate set-up going on, and I think me coming forward was something the baddies setting Bea up didn't remotely expect. It's brought into focus more people I trust and those I don't. For example, if SVS was a baddie, she would likely be steering her team away from voting Bea after I said what I said. I was on the fence about SVS before but now I think I can plant her firmly in the civ camp.

In closing, I hope this clears up any concerns any of you have going forward about the possibility of any improprieties taking places that would corrupt the integrity of this game. I may entertain a few follow up questions but I feel as though this has already taken enough away from the game and we need to refocus our efforts on the baddie hunt.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Lizzy »

I'll make a proper post later. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm very disappointed in you guys - civs. :sigh:

Yay, BDH! Kudos, man! :hugs:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

yea. we civs have sucked it.

I truly wish I knew how to change that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

BigDamnHero wrote:@MP: Did anyone win the macguyver prize, was it haded out & did it play a part in today's lynch?

heads back to work
I haven't awarded it yet, but it will be awarded by end of Night 7.

timmer wrote:@mp: If Zodac has to decide a lynch tie, is that considered a day power or a night power? And if it is a night power is it then subject to manipulation from other night powers etc?
It is considered an almighty power. :p ONE THAT TRANSCENDS DAY AND NIGHT.

Seriously, it means it is not subject to manipulation. Zodac can choose who dies in the event of a tie, and it's not like that can be tampered with in any other way than by vote manipulation making it a tie.

Hope that helps.

timmer wrote:@mp: was Thomas' vote worth 3 on Day 0??
No. Only in lynch polls.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

bea wrote: again - i ask - how is not telling the full truth about that particular curse helpful to the civs?

it for what I understand is a civ curse. Why would you be less than honest about your intentions for flaunting it?

I mean...really - esplain this to me like I'm a 3 year old. I just don't understand why you would a) be so insisntant this was outside our understanding when b) it's completely obvious that it's a civ curse and c) why is flouting that civ curse good for any cvis? really? please. I don't understand that logic - explain it to me.
a) I am telling the full truth about my curse.
b) I didn't flaunt it. I misread the PM and the insanifier messed with my poetry until I got a clarification from MP that I could manually fix it.

Now you explain to me like I'm a three year old:
a) how you can know whether I'm lying or not, when a lie is defined my my thought process, which you cannot know
b) how would me lying about this be good for ANYONE? Including me? What reason would I have to tell so stupid a lie? How does that benefit me?

Honestly, I am now just wishing this game was over so we can talk about this like adults instead of having to sit here and be called a liar over and over again.

Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 307

Re: [DAY 7] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Nevinera »

Spacedaisy wrote:But I am hearing SVS and what I am hearing is not, "I suspect, I believe" It is "I know." She would not be saying that if she did not know
I agree, and I think she may very well have some info about llama. But that info must be consistent with his being *lynchproof*,
and despite my endless begging, she would never explain why lynching a lynchproof baddie is a good idea.
Spacedaisy wrote:Also, I don't understand the logic of killing Bea if you believe she is Martell. If she is, we have no way of knowing it for certain. Why is she the logical choice from your group of three that emerged in the word analysis? I'm just not understanding.
I actually made this point, and would have preferred to lynch Juliets first. But there were only two left in that group - Bea and Juliets.
Epignosis died in a fire last night and I'm pretty sure he was bad.
Spacedaisy wrote:Vomps... DH surprised me with that one. To be honest it seems the most like desperate attempt to distract. (It was DH who brought this us, was it not? Stuff melds together when reading ten pages in one sitting.) anyone can copy and paste. To say that it looks like Vomps because of that seems like a HUGE stretch. And Vomps seems like an easy target to me.
Arg. I don't know if Vomps is bad, but I don't like the case against him. But I have a bad feeling about the way this lynch has gone and particularly about the idea of lynching Bea so I am going to cast a vote on Vomps and see how the chips fall.
The main evidence against him is that the lynch was *stopped* when he was about to be lynched.
No mention of 'protection' or 'rezzes', the lynch just didn't happen. That reads as delbert's secret power to me,
and I don't see anyone else that can do it. The minor textual evidence from the Jack quote in the night post
is a nice verification, but I don't think it's nearly as strong as the fact that delbert used one of his precious lynch-stops to save vomps.

I'm actually hoping zodac will lynch vomps now, despite the evidence stacked up against bea -
they are both available on the night-lynch poll also, and from the sound of it if martell is lynched on the non-participation poll martell's power won't be usable.
(I asked MP about that a few days ago).

There are lots of ways it could be a tie though - that itself doesn't really say much bea or vomps.
bea wrote:yea. we civs have sucked it.
I truly wish I knew how to change that.
On the contrary, I think we're doing *very* well.
We're way ahead of the game right now - we're out something like 5 baddies in seven days (if all my stronger suspicions are correct - I'm not including you in that count).
Admittedly most of them aren't our fault, but that's astounding by the numbers.

I'm just going to ignore anything SVS says that isn't a (new) logical argument from here out, arguing with her is like arguing with a cd-player set on repeat.
I don't see what role she could be alluding to, the only thing I can figure is that she poetry- or insanity- cursed someone *else*,
and thinks llama was faking because of that. If it was an insanity curse, I think the odds aren't bad, but representing it as "knowledge"
when we have a role like Mr. Henderson in the game seems irresponsible to me.

SVS - I am confident that you are a civ. Will you please try to see things from my perspective?
Civ or not, why should I trust your 'certain knowledge' when you can't express where it comes from or why you have it?
You (and others) have done that to *me* in the past with zero justification - tunnel vision based on something that turned out to be a coincidence or an interplay with someone else's power.
Kate's crusade in Twin Peaks stands out particularly in my mind.
You might *know* something, and it turns out later you just had some single bit of solid (but not foolproof) evidence, which was wrong.
Do you *know* that bea is innocent? Do you have private information on that topic?
I say again: I don't doubt that llama could be bad. Do you *know* that he is both bad *and not lynchproof*?
I would love to just trust you, since I'm confident that you are at least on my team, but I don't trust your private logic.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”