Moderator: Community Team

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 1]

Post by juliets »

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] I may have missed it but could you explain why you are voting for Avito?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

There are four people I will not vote for today unless I have to save myself or they scum slip: LC because he's died early in two games in a row, sig because he gets mis-lynched so often, Mac because my initial read of him is civ and Epi for the same reason.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 166

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 0]

Post by Dyslexicon »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:01 pmhe said it was true way back a million years ago, why would he lie to me, his best friend?
I've also heard this, and pretty much have the same meta myself (as do a lot of high post players, I would assume). I don't think it takes a lot to look like a "pusher" in a thread that's as slow moving as this has been though. So that whole thing is nullish to me in regards to Jimmy. But I do think it's more likely that Jimmy is town, cause the pushing is a little bit impatient or something?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hi, Juliets!
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:11 am Hi, Juliets!
Hi Dizzy!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:13 pm he said it as a defense as a civ 1 million years ago during, i think fiddler? or maybe the talking one. that doesn't gauranteed that it's an always-true statement, but I have noticed it to be consistent with his behavior as a human being
Lol, yeah, Fiddler was the last game I played here. :p
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Scotty wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:18 pmSure.

You put more explanations into your reads and tend to back them up with evidence.

My initial read of you was that you were just coughing loudly and saying names and reads and then going back to your cough drop den. I couldn’t tel if you were joking or not.

But that was D0, and now here you are.
We’re your initial reads just jokes? Or would you like I expand on them?
So, did you look at your role then, or are you just hunting blindly?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 297

Post by MacDougall »

I'm going camping this weekend and I don't think I will have good reception. I will post if I can.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

juliets wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:15 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:57 pm juliets asks a lot of questions.

So far she's asked if the Indians won, which is obvious that they did not, since I wasn't in here with the hype (and never mind that it takes four seconds to search "Indians score"). That's it.
I do ask a lot of questions but I'm just not in full swing Day 0. I asked if the Indians won because I didn't know and wanted to know whether you were in the money. No different than me asking you in discord if we both were in there. If you guys want to lynch me Day 1 because I asked a question about the Indians have at it. I'm too tired to fight it tonight.
I don't like this post. I always think baddies are more likely to act defeatist than civs (not that civs can't, but I think baddies have a tendency to forget about the game and jump to AtE sooner than civs who still want to hunt)
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:48 pm Juliets is someone who I remember having misread in my day 1 gutreads because of her nature so I tend to overlook her somewhat now. I just re-read the sports team comment and I can see why it's pingy. It is that over explanatory pingy type of post that is how I have misread her before.

I also totally believe her. I believe she did ask her husband and if she was bad would probably expect her to ask her scum teammates. I think she is town.
I appreciate this perspective. I don't tend to think scum players would always ask things in the scum chat instead of thread though. Why would potential scum teammates necessarily know or care about baseball anyway? I think that reasoning is faulty. Anyway, I'll go back and read the post that initially "pinged" me and the surrounding posts, cause I don't remember the asking her husband thing at all actually.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:22 am

So far she's asked if the Indians won, which is obvious that they did not, since I wasn't in here with the hype (and never mind that it takes four seconds to search "Indians score"). That's it.
I do ask a lot of questions but I'm just not in full swing Day 0. I asked if the Indians won because I didn't know and wanted to know whether you were in the money. No different than me asking you in discord if we both were in there. If you guys want to lynch me Day 1 because I asked a question about the Indians have at it. I'm too tired to fight it tonight.
I don't like this post. I always think baddies are more likely to act defeatist than civs (not that civs can't, but I think baddies have a tendency to forget about the game and jump to AtE sooner than civs who still want to hunt)
I always tend to read it as a civ tell unless it's a Mafia who is under real pressure. I find that civs get all whoa is me for no reason whereas Mafia wait until they have exhausted other avenues before they do.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

As I said in the post, I was dead tired last night and just over it. I don't post seriously at night because I am usually too tired. Morning is my time and I feel differently this morning than I did last night. I will fight a Lynch.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

juliets wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:27 am

As I said in the post, I was dead tired last night and just over it. I don't post seriously at night because I am usually too tired. Morning is my time and I feel differently this morning than I did last night. I will fight a Lynch.
Hmm fair enough, I was reading that post in isolation.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:24 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:48 pm Juliets is someone who I remember having misread in my day 1 gutreads because of her nature so I tend to overlook her somewhat now. I just re-read the sports team comment and I can see why it's pingy. It is that over explanatory pingy type of post that is how I have misread her before.

I also totally believe her. I believe she did ask her husband and if she was bad would probably expect her to ask her scum teammates. I think she is town.
I appreciate this perspective. I don't tend to think scum players would always ask things in the scum chat instead of thread though. Why would potential scum teammates necessarily know or care about baseball anyway? I think that reasoning is faulty. Anyway, I'll go back and read the post that initially "pinged" me and the surrounding posts, cause I don't remember the asking her husband thing at all actually.
It wasn't whether or not she was asking the thread or btsc. My suggestion is that her husband comment is too random to be made up and that if she was bad she wouldn't have asked her husband a question she could have posed her BTSC partners whom would have invariably given her an answer even if they had have Googled it. Tis a stretch though now that I have had to spell it out like that.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

All the people giving shit to Jack and Sprit for lame activity but

What about Dom?

I'm pretty sure he made a bunch of posts so far but none I care for

I am actually more willing to go after him than the other two because there is some probability scum is voting for them, but not him.

[VOTE: Dom] aubergine
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I'm not giving shit to Juliets for asking about sports. I think sure she could have googled it but if you use the internet to get answers to all your questions you are missing a lot of chances to socialize.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I don't like how nova just voted for Avito and left.

In our other site Avito is always getting day 1 lynched for memes so it makes sense in context there. There.

Here this vote is completely meaningless. Nobody knows Avito. Nova made and easy vote that is not particularly likely to turn into a lynch and left.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:33 am All the people giving shit to Jack and Sprit for lame activity but

What about Dom?

I am actually more willing to go after him than the other two because there is some probability scum is voting for them, but not him.

Who gave shit to sprit?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:37 am I don't like how nova just voted for Avito and left.

In our other site Avito is always getting day 1 lynched for memes so it makes sense in context there. There.

Here this vote is completely meaningless. Nobody knows Avito. Nova made and easy vote that is not particularly likely to turn into a lynch and left.
This is a good read. I like this.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I don't feel like have a good read on the Jack votes. I understood Mac's reason but Jay and Dizzy could you provide some context for your vote? If I just missed it point me to your iso.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

juliets wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:24 amDizzy, why is it AI for me to tell everyone when I will be around? I don't want people talking to me and expecting me to post when I'm not here - It leads to misunderstandings. I did have a question for Epi about baseball but thats not at all unusual. In Discord when he is there I often ask about and talk to him about who he is betting on. You say it seemed unnatural but on the contrary it is very natural for me in my relationship with Epi.
My point was just me expressing the feeling I got from that post. It was pretty much the only thing that stood out to me at that point. I'm just saying the telling when you will be around plus the little chit chat question afterwards came across as unnatural to me. It's a feeling and a hunch and was what I got at that moment. It's not about the act of saying when you'll be around (I agree that's helpful and town and scum can both do it), just about my feeling of it. Which may be annoying, cause it's not really possible to defend yourself against a "hunch", but that's mafia for you. So that was my starting point and I'm reading yours and every other post with interest.

I'm curious though, how do you parse the suspicion against you? I expressed my feelings, Jimmy agreed and later Epi says he came back to the thread just to express suspicion on you for pretty much the same reason. So, if you are town, you know we're wrong, but what is the intent?

Here's how I parse it: I lean towards believing Epi, because the post he made seemed spontaneous, and I think that's hard to fake as scum. I also think Epi is more of a stone cold type of scum player, being more factual and forceful (but maybe this is wrong?). So far I believe that he actually did find it funny that I had the same feeling as him and that he wanted to express that also.

As for Jimmy, I'm not as sure, but I don't see the reason why scum!Jimmy would have to agree with my suspicion when he already had layed out suspicions of his own. It's not like he lacked things to investigate or talk about. So I lean towards thinking that is genuine too.

And if they both are genuine, we're either three town that are wrong about an early hunch (entirely possible of course) or there's something to it. That's where I'm at now.

As always, I'm also very much interested in all the players not post much. I feel there's a good chance many scum are among those.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I actually like the theory that wolbre looks bad because of smileys. Recently I played a burglary game as scum where I kept spamming a smiley that indicated frustration at every post. Later I noticed I should have toned down. But it feels natural to post smileys because you want to look more human and friendly when you are bad.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

juliets wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:38 am I don't feel like have a good read on the Jack votes. I understood Mac's reason but Jay and Dizzy could you provide some context for your vote? If I just missed it point me to your iso.
I just wanted to join a wagon. Cause I like wagons.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MacDougall wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:37 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:33 am All the people giving shit to Jack and Sprit for lame activity but

What about Dom?

Who gave shit to sprit?
I'm not making a list but a lot of people were poking him for only having one post law few pages.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Also, I think Mac is comming across town to me.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:24 am

I don't think it's reasonable to expect juliets to ask anyone but Epi about baseball. I could be dead wrong, but I don't think she personally cared whether the Indians won, she was showing an interest in something important to Epignosis. That's juliets-ish.

Is the idea that she was faking conversation? I could probably find a bunch of meaningless conversation posts on Day 0. Like this one:
Avito wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:39 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:36 am Hey folks we have a nice selection of smileys here too :nicenod:
Your similes sucks period
Also what are the rules here regarding role claims it's an open setup so it's banned right
For one, the role claim question was unnecessary filler because it's clearly stated in the rules.

And for two, if "similies" isn't talking about metaphor-like comparisons using "like" or "as", then screw you Avito! I made some of these Smilies, and I would put their perfect usefulness up against any Smiley set you want. Their unique expressiveness is unrivalled. I'm talking about such expressive stars as: :grin: :pout: :feb: :srsnod: :nicenod: :noble: :suspish: :dark: Bring it. SHOW me better ways to evoke a friendly grin, a pout, an evil leer, either nod, nobility, suspicion...

And looking at Avito's posts, all I'm seeing is posting just to post. Looks like padding the post count with no intention of hunting at all.

[VOTE: Avito] aubergine
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MacDougall wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:38 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:37 am I don't like how nova just voted for Avito and left.

I'm not sure if I feel happy about this post or sus because it's day 1 and we are not pointing knives at each other's throats.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:40 am
juliets wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:38 am I don't feel like have a good read on the Jack votes. I understood Mac's reason but Jay and Dizzy could you provide some context for your vote? If I just missed it point me to your iso.
I just wanted to join a wagon. Cause I like wagons.
Wagons are good. Wagons make people get lynched. Lynches are how civilians win the games. So liking wagons is good. :nicenod:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sprityo wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:55 am epi votes for, as far as i can tell a believable reason, something about juliets not being inquisitive enough or something along the lines

INH kinda rolls with him. like literally just votes right after he does

they seem like best friends

-------------

im giving juliets the benefit of the doubt today. im not voting for juliets
It looks like your making your mind up instead of investigating, would you say that is a fair comment?

Also, is this normal for Sprit, anyone? Can I get a meta cliffnotes or something?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:42 am

I'm not sure if I feel happy about this post or sus because it's day 1 and we are not pointing knives at each other's throats.
Sorry there is one thing I might have misunderstood. Does Nova know Avito or not?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm not used to the idea of "I'm not going to vote such and such player today" so early into the day or for reasons that really doesn't have anything to do with this game. I don't really get it, but each to their own, of course.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:44 am
sprityo wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:55 am epi votes for, as far as i can tell a believable reason, something about juliets not being inquisitive enough or something along the lines

INH kinda rolls with him. like literally just votes right after he does

they seem like best friends

-------------

im giving juliets the benefit of the doubt today. im not voting for juliets
It looks like your making your mind up instead of investigating, would you say that is a fair comment?

Also, is this normal for Sprit, anyone? Can I get a meta cliffnotes or something?
sprityo is sig is sprityo
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MacDougall wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:45 am

Sorry there is one thing I might have misunderstood. Does Nova know Avito or not?
He does.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:46 am I'm not used to the idea of "I'm not going to vote such and such player today" so early into the day or for reasons that really doesn't have anything to do with this game. I don't really get it, but each to their own, of course.
I'm not that into it either. I think it comes across as "look at me analyzing and judging people, genuine RealTownActivity here folks!"

Like really. Casting unvotes. What fluff.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

On second thought, I do appreciate juliets saying she won't vote me today. So clearly a little mental dichotomy there for me.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:32 amIt wasn't whether or not she was asking the thread or btsc. My suggestion is that her husband comment is too random to be made up and that if she was bad she wouldn't have asked her husband a question she could have posed her BTSC partners whom would have invariably given her an answer even if they had have Googled it. Tis a stretch though now that I have had to spell it out like that.
Yeah, I don't think that's very relevant. But I will iso Juliets day 0 when I'm done catching up.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:46 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:45 am

He does.
I thought you were implying that but when I re-read I wasn't so sure. I think your point is solid. I wouldn't be surprised if he was throwaway voting a teammate in this manner. He knows that Avito is unlikely to get lynched without a solid case given he is new and needs to vote without causing a stir. Uninspiring votes on teammates on day 1 is a very common scum action imo. Either way it is a very sheepish vote.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:48 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:46 am I'm not used to the idea of "I'm not going to vote such and such player today" so early into the day or for reasons that really doesn't have anything to do with this game. I don't really get it, but each to their own, of course.
I'm not that into it either. I think it comes across as "look at me analyzing and judging people, genuine RealTownActivity here folks!"

I don't think it comes across as analyzing, I think it comes across as being nice and considerate (at least in regards to not voting new players or not voting someone who died early in recent games), but to me I don't care about being nice in that type of way, cause that has nothing to do with THIS game. If they are scum THIS game, they need to die period. Why limit your sight? But that's my take, and I can respect any differences players have with this. (Come to think of it, everyone and their mom wanted to lynch me D1 in my first game here, but that may have been because I fake scum slipped as town sooo... lol)
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:39 am
juliets wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:24 amDizzy, why is it AI for me to tell everyone when I will be around? I don't want people talking to me and expecting me to post when I'm not here - It leads to misunderstandings. I did have a question for Epi about baseball but thats not at all unusual. In Discord when he is there I often ask about and talk to him about who he is betting on. You say it seemed unnatural but on the contrary it is very natural for me in my relationship with Epi.
My point was just me expressing the feeling I got from that post. It was pretty much the only thing that stood out to me at that point. I'm just saying the telling when you will be around plus the little chit chat question afterwards came across as unnatural to me. It's a feeling and a hunch and was what I got at that moment. It's not about the act of saying when you'll be around (I agree that's helpful and town and scum can both do it), just about my feeling of it. Which may be annoying, cause it's not really possible to defend yourself against a "hunch", but that's mafia for you. So that was my starting point and I'm reading yours and every other post with interest.

I'm curious though, how do you parse the suspicion against you? I expressed my feelings, Jimmy agreed and later Epi says he came back to the thread just to express suspicion on you for pretty much the same reason. So, if you are town, you know we're wrong, but what is the intent?

Here's how I parse it: I lean towards believing Epi, because the post he made seemed spontaneous, and I think that's hard to fake as scum. I also think Epi is more of a stone cold type of scum player, being more factual and forceful (but maybe this is wrong?). So far I believe that he actually did find it funny that I had the same feeling as him and that he wanted to express that also.

As for Jimmy, I'm not as sure, but I don't see the reason why scum!Jimmy would have to agree with my suspicion when he already had layed out suspicions of his own. It's not like he lacked things to investigate or talk about. So I lean towards thinking that is genuine too.

And if they both are genuine, we're either three town that are wrong about an early hunch (entirely possible of course) or there's something to it. That's where I'm at now.

As always, I'm also very much interested in all the players not post much. I feel there's a good chance many scum are among those.
I thought Epi's reason for suspecting me was genuine because he is right, I ask a lot of questions in games and so far I had not when he expressed that opinion. His reason was different from yours. I didn't really get a handle on why JJJ did not feel good about me but one of my impressions was that he was not thinking about the fact that I am not a late day/night person so my not participating later in the day was not odd, and I was busy most all day yesterday. And I think it's entirely possible for 3 people to have a bad feeling about someone even though they are civ. That's how civ get lynched after all. I hope this answered your question but let me know if it didn't.

Also, my saying I won't vote people for outside the game reasons unless I have to save myself or they scum slip is the same as Scotty saying he won't vote people he hasn't played with before.

So much linki!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Some people prefer to civ read and use POE. I prefer to accuse people until their role cards change by sheer force of will into Mafia ones.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:53 am

Some people prefer to civ read and use POE. I prefer to accuse people until their role cards change by sheer force of will into Mafia ones.
I do in fact prefer POE because I am not great at finding mafia by the means you and other players use. I'm just not that good at it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don't dig Avito asking about role claiming when it says in the rules either, which LC brought up.

Most of all I want all the players who have posted very little to get in here and wow me with their amazing scum hunting skillz.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

juliets wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:52 amI thought Epi's reason for suspecting me was genuine because he is right, I ask a lot of questions in games and so far I had not when he expressed that opinion. His reason was different from yours. I didn't really get a handle on why JJJ did not feel good about me but one of my impressions was that he was not thinking about the fact that I am not a late day/night person so my not participating later in the day was not odd, and I was busy most all day yesterday. And I think it's entirely possible for 3 people to have a bad feeling about someone even though they are civ. That's how civ get lynched after all. I hope this answered your question but let me know if it didn't.
Maybe I mistook Epi's reasoning for suspecting you as being similar to my own when it wasn't. Maybe Epi can clear that up. I think Jimmy reflected mine directly though. Again, to me it's not about what you didn't do or didn't ask about, it's literally just about the hunch I got from that one post.
Also, my saying I won't vote people for outside the game reasons unless I have to save myself or they scum slip is the same as Scotty saying he won't vote people he hasn't played with before.
Yeah, I don't find it AI or anything for you two (actually maybe more town than anything if so). I just mentioned it because I've seen similar things here before, and I don't do that myself. If I think someone who is new or someone who died early recently is scum I will definitely be trying to lynch them. :p I feel I talk about this every game though, and it's not really relevant, it's just me not being able to internalize that much niceness lol
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Civ reads are fine. Jesus had a parable about people who stood at the front of the church and prayed loudly for everyone to hear, so that everyone would know how virtuous they are. They were doing it to look good, not to have a real relationship with Atua I Kafika.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:03 am

Civ reads are fine. Jesus had a parable about people who stood at the front of the church and prayed loudly for everyone to hear, so that everyone would know how virtuous they are. They were doing it to look good, not to have a real relationship with Atua I Kafika.
I hear you. That's why I always tend to suspect people like Juliets, Lapluie, Glorfindel etc.

But sadly some people are just that pleasant and kind.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Read back on juliets. The husband comment is absolutely irrelevant to my supicion. I don't get the same feeling of the post I thought was iffy now, but it doesn't work like that when reading back I guess. I don't really get the reaction of "just lynch me", but I do get being tired and feeling blah. Mac and Dragon had differences in opinion about whether scum or town would do that, and I think it depends on the players I guess. I mean, there's still a long time until the lynch.

Juliets is just null to me right now. I don't feel worse about her after talking to her at least.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I wanted to soul read Marmot as town. I think I can soul read Marmot, and that can be my superpower. He should post more things.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:08 am I wanted to soul read Marmot as town. I think I can soul read Marmot, and that can be my superpower. He should post more things.
Dizzy what is a "soul" read? Can you be any more specific about why you see him as town or is a soul read like a gut read?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Still no avatars for Penny and Nova =(

Sprit has softly defended Juliets and Jack and said reasons for voting them are unimpressive, which is pretty true (for me at least). And voted lapluie. Very meh.

[VOTE: Avito] aubergine

Because why not
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

juliets wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:11 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:08 am I wanted to soul read Marmot as town. I think I can soul read Marmot, and that can be my superpower. He should post more things.
Dizzy what is a "soul" read? Can you be any more specific about why you see him as town or is a soul read like a gut read?
It's better than a gut read, because it's always right! :p
Nah, it's something used on my home site. Some players are especially apt at reading certain other players, often because they vibe well, and so they can see their soul. I'm pretending this is the case with Marmot cause that was the feeling I had yesterday. It's halfway a joke though.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”