Mafia Misplay Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 493

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:01 am Image
you got some reads for me?
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:26 am my most confident townread is sabi and i really dont see myself backtracking on that anytime soon.

i think porscha is still rly good and they have nothing going against them at all. these are my most confident townreads fwiw
why is sabi locktown for you
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:53 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:13 pm ow: *hardly exists*

mac: aha look at that ow. top town for sure

ow: *squints eyes at mac*

everyone else: wtf is this read

mac: oh haha c'maaaaan look at ow he's just so towny c'mon guys

*ow dies*

mac: aw darn I can't believe me making the god read on ow out of absolutely nowhere got ow killed. damn that's crazy
Good post
why is this post good
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:01 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:53 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:13 pm ow: *hardly exists*

mac: aha look at that ow. top town for sure

ow: *squints eyes at mac*

everyone else: wtf is this read

mac: oh haha c'maaaaan look at ow he's just so towny c'mon guys

*ow dies*

mac: aw darn I can't believe me making the god read on ow out of absolutely nowhere got ow killed. damn that's crazy
Good post
why is this post good
It made me chuckle
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:42 am
Sure

Sabi Town
Porscha Town
HK Townish

Achro is trending up ish
Santy is trending down ish

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I dunno how to feel about most of the people in this game

I'm gonna go back to looking at gacha characters from 3 years in the future... my bank account cries.

ImageImage

risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: snow

Post by risiinq- »

Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:56 am
risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:26 am my most confident townread is sabi and i really dont see myself backtracking on that anytime soon.

i think porscha is still rly good and they have nothing going against them at all. these are my most confident townreads fwiw
just the way they've been approaching this game; dont think they can as wolf

also

*postcount* (but really)
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:28 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:23 am I think Santy voting for me is weak. The case is weak the reasons are weak the progression is weak
I think everyone who used "Neon voted Jack" as a reason to SR me was using an easy out. Like... that's it that's the reason?
You cant say this without a clown wig on your face. Cu, thats literally what was your jack's vote. /Shrug
Literally when I gave my tr there were people that jumped at me saying 'ah you shouldnt tr neon for that' (maybe hk? And you recognized it too) . The vote in Jack was the thing that def made me switch.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@Achromatic not going through my ISO, but I didnt doubt Lily either by your argument too, if you want to add it to your case /shrug. I think at this point it should be kinda clear that I dont care much about consensus to influence my reads? And can choose if something is worth following or not.
I vibed with you since the start, didnt see reason to change it and thats it. Hoes mad.

Also, I also said in one lf my lasts posts that I see ONE utr slot being mafia I think. Cuz like, I def recognize neon/jack being unpaired. And when I gave my townreads list I said that I am 100% misclearing someone there. But instead of going into a witch hunt on who could it be, better to lynch into my PoE and flip a wolf to have more info to do that
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:42 am
Sure

Sabi Town
Porscha Town
HK Townish

Achro is trending up ish
Can I trend down when you had me already there? Sounds kinda fake ngl. Also do you have some unique read?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME what do you think about the post I made about why a Scum team with HK would not want to kill Visor because of them looking paired?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Votecount as of rn

Santygrass (4) - Neon, HK, sabiplz, Hollowkatt
Macdougall (2) - Lilypetal, riisinq-
JackOfHearts (1) - Porscha
Hollowkatt (1) - Nanook
Neon (1) - Santygrass
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:41 am
Sure

Sabi Town
Porscha Town
HK Townish

Achro is trending up ish
Can I trend down when you had me already there? Sounds kinda fake ngl. Also do you have some unique read?
:werewolf:

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Howlin'

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:35 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:23 am I think Santy voting for me is weak. The case is weak the reasons are weak the progression is weak
I think everyone who used "Neon voted Jack" as a reason to SR me was using an easy out. Like... that's it that's the reason?
You cant say this without a clown wig on your face. Cu, thats literally what was your jack's vote. /Shrug
Literally when I gave my tr there were people that jumped at me saying 'ah you shouldnt tr neon for that' (maybe hk? And you recognized it too) . The vote in Jack was the thing that def made me switch.
Ah yes the greatest scum tell of all voting a zero poster.

Like...why are you so obsessed with where I put my vote halfway through the day. Who cares lol.

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:46 am

Like...why are you so obsessed with where I put my vote halfway through the day. Who cares lol.
Have you clown shoes
☆Princess Abigail☆

Like...Jack hasn't even done anything SINCE posting lol. Maybe I should've KEPT my vote there instead of being forced into a wagon I didn't even like.

EoD was a lesser of two evils situation and I didn't want to vote either... and I'm mad that I killed Ender and he flipped town when I didn't believe in the wagon...but nobody wanted to flash wagon a better target. Judging my mid day without acknowledging everything else I've done is scummy AF

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like, you cant literally by pinged as 'my reasons for voting you being weak' , while also being weirded as to why I dont like that you voted Jack LMAO
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:50 am

Have you clown shoes
Top tier defense. Keep scummin

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:51 am

Like...Jack hasn't even done anything SINCE posting lol. Maybe I should've KEPT my vote there instead of being forced into a wagon I didn't even like.

EoD was a lesser of two evils situation and I didn't want to vote either... and I'm mad that I killed Ender and he flipped town when I didn't believe in the wagon...but nobody wanted to flash wagon a better target. Judging my mid day without acknowledging everything else I've done is scummy AF
At near EoD and stuff I only remember maybe you pushing for me? Which is like, another Misslynch wowee. You had another suspect or something that I missed? Cuz otherwise not a good look there/?
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:52 am Like, you cant literally by pinged as 'my reasons for voting you being weak' , while also being weirded as to why I dont like that you voted Jack LMAO
Sure I can. You are actually scum reading me. I never scum read Jack. I was never leaving my vote on Jack. I do hate zero posters though.

ImageImage

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:42 am @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME what do you think about the post I made about why a Scum team with HK would not want to kill Visor because of them looking paired?
I'm unswayed
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:53 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:52 am Like, you cant literally by pinged as 'my reasons for voting you being weak' , while also being weirded as to why I dont like that you voted Jack LMAO
Sure I can. You are actually scum reading me. I never scum read Jack. I was never leaving my vote on Jack. I do hate zero posters though.
You are using my vote on you to scumread me is my point entirely.
So like, why I cant see your vote and think it was sus?
Specially if you didnt have like any thought of changing it telegraphed? (I remember asking you a question like assuming Jack was V to see where would your vote would go, but having to do this to see where would you go is ehhhh not v good?)
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:04 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:53 am
You are using my vote on you to scumread me is my point entirely.
So like, why I cant see your vote and think it was sus?
Specially if you didnt have like any thought of changing it telegraphed? (I remember asking you a question like assuming Jack was V to see where would your vote would go, but having to do this to see where would you go is ehhhh not v good?)
That is not even close to the reason why I'm scum reading you lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

And I don't telegraph when I'm planning to move my vote... that negates the purpose of putting my vote somewhere in the first place.

I'm not gonna vote for pressure and than announce that I'm voting for pressure. I'm not gonna vote for reaction testing and than announce that I was testing reactions.

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

You literally said that I was 'Trending down' and that 'My reason for voting you was weak' . Like, you really dont think that you cant sus someone for a vote?
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:13 am You literally said that I was 'Trending down' and that 'My reason for voting you was weak' . Like, you really dont think that you cant sus someone for a vote?
I also spent a large portion of yesterday discussing why I thought Sabi was on the right track with their read on you just not all for the right reasons... and what do you know that's probably got something to do with why I'm scum reading you.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

But their are in fact reasons why I think you're vote on me is weak I just haven't gone into them yet because like I wanted to see how you'd react to me.

There is a lot more going on than just "Neon is scum reading me for voting her"

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like you are literally throwing sus here for a vote
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also, Im not saying that you are voting me only for the vote, I know you voted for me yesterday at some point and we talked about it with you like, not really changing your view even tho I think I countered some of your stuff (In regards of me 'reiterating' when the conditions were the same) so /shrug.

What I'm saying is that you are painting that I shouln't sus you becausd of a vote.... Which is something that you sre also doing, it doesnt matter if you also have other reasons, you should be able to recognize the validity in a read formed in that way?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:14 pm I'm always fine murdering zero posters. Common thing I vote for d1 honestly.
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:20 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:18 am If you had modinfi that Jack is Villa, who would you be voting Neon?
At this point possibly HK maybe... the only viable wagon I mildly trust to vote.
This was what i was talking about that I had to question you to try to get a telegraph lf your thoughts.
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:11 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:47 pm tbh i think sitting ur vote on a 0 poster for like most of the day cycle isnt very towny and shows a lack of wanting to poke at places and scumhunt

i understand this is apparently fine for neon but idk it just seems so lazy
What can I say. I'm lazy. Or I don't like zero posters. Or I believed Jack could be woof and I don't like zero posters. Something like that.
Also not telegraphing much the switch here, I think u did a little later tho. ISOing here is hell.
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:37 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:12 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:47 pm tbh i think sitting ur vote on a 0 poster for like most of the day cycle isnt very towny and shows a lack of wanting to poke at places and scumhunt

What can I say. I'm lazy. Or I don't like zero posters. Or I believed Jack could be woof and I don't like zero posters. Something like that.
Now that Jack is here who are you going to vote
HK Santy or Jack probably
Jack still a choice woweeeee.
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:49 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:48 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:47 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:45 pm
outed wolf wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:44 pm Please don't kill hollowkatt.

Please kill Ender.

Just look at his posts this EOD. Please.
You mean telling someone to choke on a brick?
I'm quite sure you as town have said worse no?
Webdip has no rule on toxicity. @Neon can verify that
This is true ... also I think both these wagons are Town and I really wanna podrace lol
Ehhhhhhh. Rubs me kinda the wrong way and Couldn't explain why tbh. At EoD I guess you rescinded your sus on hk and thats why you thought it was v/v ? But Im wavering in believing if thats a real progression hmmm
Going to munch on that. But prob hard with how sad the ISOs are to look at stuff wowee
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also, if you vote for me and then the next day are like 'Oh well, it means its one from Achro/Lily then' Im going to come out of my grave and beat y'all to a pulp for having severe skill issue tbh.
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:16 am
No I'm saying the reasons that anyone has ever expressed a doubt on my slot are weak. Because they are weak.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:31 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:16 am
No I'm saying the reasons that anyone has ever expressed a doubt on my slot are weak. Because they are weak.
We got Nanook "Neon subbed in and therefore is scum" Nookerson the 3rd

And we got "Neon is voting a zero poster. Scum didly scrumptious"

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:19 am Also, Im not saying that you are voting me only for the vote, I know you voted for me yesterday at some point and we talked about it with you like, not really changing your view even tho I think I countered some of your stuff (In regards of me 'reiterating' when the conditions were the same) so /shrug.

What I'm saying is that you are painting that I shouln't sus you becausd of a vote.... Which is something that you sre also doing, it doesnt matter if you also have other reasons, you should be able to recognize the validity in a read formed in that way?
You are misinterpreting anything I've done. I never voted you for the vote. I voted you before I ever saw the vote. The vote means nothing to me. Hell your case on me doesn't even mean anything to me, it's just weak.

ImageImage

Id be surprised if there isn't at least one in hk and jack
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:48 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:56 am

just the way they've been approaching this game; dont think they can as wolf

also

*postcount* (but really)
so just to be clear @Sabiplz you consider yourself out of your wolfrange right?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sure

Sabi Town
Porscha Town
HK Townish

Achro is trending up ish
Talk to me about the HK read please
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:25 am Also, if you vote for me and then the next day are like 'Oh well, it means its one from Achro/Lily then' Im going to come out of my grave and beat y'all to a pulp for having severe skill issue tbh.
you're suggesting that you think that you dying would make the town sleepwalk into achro/lily? why?
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:41 am
Sure

Sabi Town
Porscha Town
HK Townish

Achro is trending up ish
Talk to me about the HK read please
Vibes. I think the wagons were TvT I think the set up and movement proves that

Regardless of that I think the frustration was real and towny and while frustration in general is NAI there's usually a notable difference between town frustration and scum frustration.

I actually kinda vibes with their answer to my question earlier in the day and until they went full lighter fluid on the thread I vibes with their frustration.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

The... start of today was weird though and I dunno what to make of it

ImageImage

His rage fit was a distraction and should be ignored
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:46 am The... start of today was weird though and I dunno what to make of it
what part?
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:24 am
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:14 pm I'm always fine murdering zero posters. Common thing I vote for d1 honestly.
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:20 am
santygrass wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:18 am If you had modinfi that Jack is Villa, who would you be voting Neon?
At this point possibly HK maybe... the only viable wagon I mildly trust to vote.
This was what i was talking about that I had to question you to try to get a telegraph lf your thoughts.

Yeah I wasn't gonna openly exclaim my intent

Also not telegraphing much the switch here, I think u did a little later tho. ISOing here is hell.

Two problems I have. My answer was sarcastic clearly I think. And it was sarcastic here because Lily was being pretty disingenuouswith is. I don't think my vote was on Jack for even half the day let alone most of it.
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:37 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:12 pm

Now that Jack is here who are you going to vote
HK Santy or Jack probably
Jack still a choice woweeeee.

Correct. What pray tell had or has Jack done to not be a choice?
Neon wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:49 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:48 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:47 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:45 pm
outed wolf wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:44 pm Please don't kill hollowkatt.

Please kill Ender.

Just look at his posts this EOD. Please.
You mean telling someone to choke on a brick?
I'm quite sure you as town have said worse no?
Webdip has no rule on toxicity. @Neon can verify that
This is true ... also I think both these wagons are Town and I really wanna podrace lol
Ehhhhhhh. Rubs me kinda the wrong way and Couldn't explain why tbh. At EoD I guess you rescinded your sus on hk and thats why you thought it was v/v ? But Im wavering in believing if thats a real progression hmmm
Going to munch on that. But prob hard with how sad the ISOs are to look at stuff wowee

Yeah but I pretty clearly pointed out when and why my sus changed. And structure felt off for the wagons to.
Answers in quote cause I'm lazy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:47 am His rage fit was a distraction and should be ignored
I funny much ignore anything

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:52 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:47 am His rage fit was a distraction and should be ignored
I don't much ignore anything
Fuck phones

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:51 am
Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:46 am The... start of today was weird though and I dunno what to make of it
what part?
Repeatedly questioning if the NK had a role was weird cause like... the set up of this game.

I also don't like people basically giving up and saying they need to die or be lock town.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@hollowkatt you realise this is a mountainous game yes? And there's no possibility visor is anything other than town?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:54 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:51 am
what part?
Repeatedly questioning if the NK had a role was weird cause like... the set up of this game.

I also don't like people basically giving up and saying they need to die or be lock town.
2nd part is a me thing though last person who did that with me was town... still don't like it

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”