Total votes: 20
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Re: [DAY 4] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Golden »

thellama73 wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Why aren't people voting Quin when he basically admitted to being bad?
Because people don't do that. Mafia 101.
Yeah they do. I've seen it.
Vompatti comes to mind.

@Epi - I understand you'd rather lynch sig, but imagine for a moment sig was immune and couldn't be voted for... THEN how would you feel about gleam?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Why aren't people voting Quin when he basically admitted to being bad?
Because people don't do that. Mafia 101.
Yeah they do. I've seen it.
Vompatti comes to mind.

@Epi - I understand you'd rather lynch sig, but imagine for a moment sig was immune and couldn't be voted for... THEN how would you feel about gleam?
I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other about gleam.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Silverwolf wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Why are people voting for Draconusgoose?
Silverwolf wrote:Oh I switched my vote to Draconus

I expect sig to be the lynch today but I want to voice my opinions on others I'm suspecting and the fact that Draconus has done very little since replacing reminds me of how myself and others I've seen react to replacing into a scum slot. Be mostly inactive and then just post the bare minimum without really saying much.

I still suspect Soneji for posts that don't really say anything at all and because I think scum are laying low this game while town attacks each other, but I don't see the point of sitting on that vote by myself right now.
Draconus hasn't done much of anything since replacing. Soneji hasn't done anything all game. They both need to be pushed eventually if we are gonna win this. And if they continue, then lynched IMO.
To be fair to Draconus... he got insanified after one post.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Soneji »

Turnip Head wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Somehow I managed to skip a large post by Soneji.

He makes a good point on Mongoose, though in the last quote, I have to say the fact she is asking about how mafia is played here is because she is back after a long hiatus, during which a lot of people from different communities came here and change the usual playstyle.
See I didn't feel great about that Soneji post. And looking at his 7 post ISO he seems to pick a different target every day. Odd.
What is odd about it? On day one I voted DDL as up to where I was his distracting talk of traitors looked to be the best lead. Day 2 I read the current discussion while skimming back as best I could in the time I had and I agreed with the case on Ika most. While I could have continued with that, its really a shell of how I best operate, reading thoroughly from beginning to end and pointing out posts of note. Without prior behavior to compare to, making proper reads on people, especially ones I don't know like I do on NF, can be rather difficult. I have always been a lone wolf operator, making my own cases and pushing my own leads above all else.

I went with Golden yesterday because up until the point I had read he was the most suspicious, with DDL in second and Ika on a backburner after the Fuzz lynch. Mongoose is the most scummy from my current reading, with DDL looking less scummy than he did prior.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden, I've read the thread, but I'm reading so many threads these days that I'm having trouble keeping things straight. Can you summarize why gleam is a cop?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:I wanted to go over the Long Con voters yesterday, but I had other stuff to do.

Turnip Head (12), Silverwolf (13), sig (18), a2thezebra (19), Serge (23), Quin (25) 23%

Turnip Head first became suspicious of LC here and enthusiastically encouraged people to lynch him. I don't get the impression that that enthusiasm was phony.
In contrast, Silverwolf's vote was, for my tastes, weak and decidedly unenthusiastic.
a2z admitted to voting to save sig (and accused Silverwolf of being bad in the bargain).
Serge likes "emergency sig," whatever that is. :ponder:
Quin admitted to actually saving sig, but the vote for LC was cast begrudgingly.

ika
Quin (5), Nerolunar (6), agleaminranks (11), Soneji (12), Serge (14), RadicalFuzz (16), Enrique (23), Long Con (28), sig (29) 31%

Only Quin and Serge from the earlier list voted to lynch ika Day 2.

As far as I can gather (some of the quote tags are messed up), Quin voted ika for what he later decided were cultural differences (a change facilitated by sig), and then voted ika again because ika was being arrogant and not giving Quin anything to work with. Correct me if I'm wrong in that assessment, but if that's the case, I don't know what to make of it.

Serge's post I'm going to quote rather than link:
Serge wrote:I like thellama73's in-depth post about why he thinks Luffy is a cop. I don't necessarily agree with it but that amount of perception doesn't reek of scum to me. If he held on to just the "this game is hard to win for cops" thing, I may have voted for him.

I think ika is acting like a very naughty deer caught between the headlights. I honestly don't remember the case against gleam anymore, and the one against Epignosis half-built on his meta, which I don't take stock on.

Um, someone tell me how to vote.

ika

Does that work?
Serge: You characterized ika as "a very naughty deer caught between the headlights." I won't give you an A for figurative language (what the hell does that even mean?), but what I want to know is this: How is "emergency sig," which you liked, different or similar to "very naughty deer caught between the headlights ika" Day 2? In more detail than strange similes, what led you to vote ika Day 2 and LC Day 3?

Because if sig is bad, I think you should be next. :eye:
What do you mean by 'cultural differences"? I'm fairly sure my opinion hadn't gone into that territory. Correct me if I'm wrong, by all means.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Golden wrote:Seriously, I'm not criticising or discrediting silverwolf in any way.

If silverwolf believes she made the case and SVS followed it, she is welcome to give that take.

I think silverwolf had a suspicion, and SVS then went and ISO'd Fuzz and made a case.

This is no more discrediting silverwolf as it is anyone else who is not named SVS for not being the one who made the case.
SIlverwolf pointed out Fuzz's suspicious post. You put him in the list of possible CFD lynches. SVS elaborated on the suspicion and explained the case. You posted again to say you were fine with lynching him. Sloonei started the wagon. You followed it.

That's what happened. It's a little more complicated than the version you're telling.
Btw DDL, I didn't specifically address this post from earlier although SVS response was entirely on point. But just saying it now to say it is another thing that to me doesn't make me feel good about you.

What is the end goal of this post? Do you actually disagree with any of the points I was making with the simplified version? Things like this make me think you are more interested in creating a perception of me that is negative, rather than evaluating the content and point of what I was saying.

A lot of what you have done this game has felt to me like you are trying to create perceptions, subtly changing the focus and angle of what is going on, and I don't like that.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

Soneji wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Somehow I managed to skip a large post by Soneji.

He makes a good point on Mongoose, though in the last quote, I have to say the fact she is asking about how mafia is played here is because she is back after a long hiatus, during which a lot of people from different communities came here and change the usual playstyle.
See I didn't feel great about that Soneji post. And looking at his 7 post ISO he seems to pick a different target every day. Odd.
What is odd about it? On day one I voted DDL as up to where I was his distracting talk of traitors looked to be the best lead. Day 2 I read the current discussion while skimming back as best I could in the time I had and I agreed with the case on Ika most. While I could have continued with that, its really a shell of how I best operate, reading thoroughly from beginning to end and pointing out posts of note. Without prior behavior to compare to, making proper reads on people, especially ones I don't know like I do on NF, can be rather difficult. I have always been a lone wolf operator, making my own cases and pushing my own leads above all else.

I went with Golden yesterday because up until the point I had read he was the most suspicious, with DDL in second and Ika on a backburner after the Fuzz lynch. Mongoose is the most scummy from my current reading, with DDL looking less scummy than he did prior.
Lots of wishy washy fence-sitting with no real strong opinions or pushes. Just meh.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

indiglo wrote:
Quin wrote:I just got up and I'm seeing all the gleam votes - what happened?

Well, I'll figure it out.
ISO my last few posts, if you're low on time. The case is in there. Then you can think about it as you catch up. :nicenod:
I shall. I don't have many pages to read but when I do read them doesn't matter as my vote is firmly placed on Draconus.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:Golden, I've read the thread, but I'm reading so many threads these days that I'm having trouble keeping things straight. Can you summarize why gleam is a cop?
The theory is thus:

Fuzz vote was to save Gleam. He had expressed suspicion of gleam but then voted ika to tie things up.
Can't keep his ides straigh, as per this post from indi. Although I agree with TH that the scotty bit is weak, the rest is still pretty indicative of someone who is all over the place, in terms of their reads and having consistent thoughts.

That's basically it, in terms of my vote. Well that and what I said about not really feeling like gleam is trying to find baddies, despite a reasonable number of posts. Reminds me of how I felt about Star Wars Zebra.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Soneji wrote:I went with Golden yesterday because up until the point I had read he was the most suspicious, with DDL in second and Ika on a backburner after the Fuzz lynch. Mongoose is the most scummy from my current reading, with DDL looking less scummy than he did prior.
You've called me scummy in three posts, but you've never really explained why. Has your view on me changed, if so why?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Silverwolf wrote:I get frustrated not being able to read players far more as town than as scum. I mean as scum, why would I care? I guess I could fake it but I usually don't bother with that. As town, it frustrates me to no end when someone has been in the game all along and is posting so little or saying so little with their posting that I can't figure out their alignment. I usually just want to lynch them and if they are scum, great. If they are bad town, they aren't being helpful anyway so meh. Sounds harsh but it's always been my style.
I like your style. When I am mafia I typically take out the inactive players if there aren't any pressing night kills to be made. It's probably one of my scum-tells, though, so I'll try not to do it too often here :slick:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:What do you mean by 'cultural differences"? I'm fairly sure my opinion hadn't gone into that territory. Correct me if I'm wrong, by all means.
You said it. What did you mean?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin voting Draconus is likely 'repaying the debt' of his sig save, even if he can't say it is.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Golden wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Golden wrote:Seriously, I'm not criticising or discrediting silverwolf in any way.

If silverwolf believes she made the case and SVS followed it, she is welcome to give that take.

I think silverwolf had a suspicion, and SVS then went and ISO'd Fuzz and made a case.

This is no more discrediting silverwolf as it is anyone else who is not named SVS for not being the one who made the case.
SIlverwolf pointed out Fuzz's suspicious post. You put him in the list of possible CFD lynches. SVS elaborated on the suspicion and explained the case. You posted again to say you were fine with lynching him. Sloonei started the wagon. You followed it.

That's what happened. It's a little more complicated than the version you're telling.
Btw DDL, I didn't specifically address this post from earlier although SVS response was entirely on point. But just saying it now to say it is another thing that to me doesn't make me feel good about you.

What is the end goal of this post? Do you actually disagree with any of the points I was making with the simplified version? Things like this make me think you are more interested in creating a perception of me that is negative, rather than evaluating the content and point of what I was saying.

A lot of what you have done this game has felt to me like you are trying to create perceptions, subtly changing the focus and angle of what is going on, and I don't like that.
To end a discussion that can be explained by looking at facts.

I wasn't trying to portray you as bad in that post. I apologize if it looked like that.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Draconus wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

I expect sig to be the lynch today but I want to voice my opinions on others I'm suspecting and the fact that Draconus has done very little since replacing reminds me of how myself and others I've seen react to replacing into a scum slot. Be mostly inactive and then just post the bare minimum without really saying much.

I still suspect Soneji for posts that don't really say anything at all and because I think scum are laying low this game while town attacks each other, but I don't see the point of sitting on that vote by myself right now.
Draconus hasn't done much of anything since replacing. Soneji hasn't done anything all game. They both need to be pushed eventually if we are gonna win this. And if they continue, then lynched IMO.
Your pressure doesn't bother aapje at all. Besides, Alice just started playing.

moresque are your thoughts on The Cyber Controller viands votes? Thoughts overthwart thanks?
Like, WTF is this post? Bascially self votes and does no scumhunting or make any attempt at game solving. I mean, yes, he did replace but has had enough time to at least make a decent vote-yet doesn't.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@silverwolf - that post is insanification, and its a punishment for self-voting. Those familiar with Long Con's insanifier know what it looks like :p you'll get used to it around here soon enough lol.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Totally unrelated to the lychnabout to occur - but I just realized something..wouldn't it be in the Don's best interests to be as civ as possible? Because they can't be NK'd, only lynched by their family..

My perception of a few people is greatly influenced by this realization. It would make sense why the cop arrests probably failed, since they would probably want to kill the cockiest people. So what ika said yesterday may not be thinking in the wrong direction.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Golden, I've read the thread, but I'm reading so many threads these days that I'm having trouble keeping things straight. Can you summarize why gleam is a cop?
The theory is thus:

Fuzz vote was to save Gleam. He had expressed suspicion of gleam but then voted ika to tie things up.
Can't keep his ides straigh, as per this post from indi. Although I agree with TH that the scotty bit is weak, the rest is still pretty indicative of someone who is all over the place, in terms of their reads and having consistent thoughts.

That's basically it, in terms of my vote. Well that and what I said about not really feeling like gleam is trying to find baddies, despite a reasonable number of posts. Reminds me of how I felt about Star Wars Zebra.
:huh:

That doesn't make a shred of sense. Why would the cops vote out one of their own people to save another?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote:Totally unrelated to the lychnabout to occur - but I just realized something..wouldn't it be in the Don's best interests to be as civ as possible? Because they can't be NK'd, only lynched by their family..

My perception of a few people is greatly influenced by this realization. It would make sense why the cop arrests probably failed, since they would probably want to kill the cockiest people. So what ika said yesterday may not be thinking in the wrong direction.
Indeed. I think ika's thinking is fair. I just don't know that I'd jump directly to sloonei. I think there are multiple candidates. I still think the underlying thought process makes sense. I agree the Don's are likely to play a strong town game, why not.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:
The theory is thus:

That doesn't make a shred of sense. Why would the cops vote out one of their own people to save another?
Fuzz voted ika... are you saying ika is cop?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Silverwolf wrote:
Draconus wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

Your pressure doesn't bother aapje at all. Besides, Alice just started playing.

moresque are your thoughts on The Cyber Controller viands votes? Thoughts overthwart thanks?
Like, WTF is this post? Bascially self votes and does no scumhunting or make any attempt at game solving. I mean, yes, he did replace but has had enough time to at least make a decent vote-yet doesn't.
Have you met Draconus before?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Golden wrote:@silverwolf - that post is insanification, and its a punishment for self-voting. Those familiar with Long Con's insanifier know what it looks like :p you'll get used to it around here soon enough lol.
Wait, we have an insanifier? :huh:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I feel good about this lynch. I'm feeling a Horn Bet and letting it ride, pit boss! :workit:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:I think we should stay on the Sig lynch. You guys can always build a case on Gleam later, but right now Sig needs to go.
Nerolunar wrote:Are the cops at work here? Its rubbing me the wrong way that several votes are shifting now.

Do you really want the Sig discussion to continue for a another day?
These two posts are pingy. Keep on the Sig lynch don't even look for someone else who might be scum build their case later. Then the cops are at work? That would be the top posters who everyone thinks are civs? This seems like fear mongering to me. IF Gleam/Quin is mafia then so is Nero. My predictions have been off this game though. I've not posted much today for two reasons one I thought I was done and two I was worked up. After thinking about it my suspicion of DDL seems a little OMGUS. However, I still think Sloonie could be mafia. Golden is most likely a civ as is SVS.

So for Gleam I did defend him hard day 1, however he seemed to have faded out and flew under the radar I don't like that for Quin it is different. On the surface him giving me votes looks good. However, with the amount of vote changing he might not have suspected me of living. This could have easily been done to build civ credit. Not to mention keep me alive another day and occupy the thread. This and Nero saying we should focus on me today is odd. I don't know if the mafia would be so obvious and I might just be being paranoid, but Quin seemed to flip on his view of me quite quickly. I'll reread it, but he if I'm correct called for my lynch today? I'm unsure if both Nero/Quin are mafia, but I believe one is. Gleam is an unknown I wouldn't be opposed to his lynch today and would vote for him though I'd rather see Quin/Nero lynched.

linki: Okay true Golden, though before today he didn't really call for my lynch and the build your case on Gleam later post was off putting.
I think if anything you're talking about where I said something along the lines of 'Should we just lynch sig so people will stop talking about him' - which was clearly a sarcastic remark given the context.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Golden wrote:@silverwolf - that post is insanification, and its a punishment for self-voting. Those familiar with Long Con's insanifier know what it looks like :p you'll get used to it around here soon enough lol.
Yes, but I really think LC should update it... it always brings up players from long ago, and I wish it would bring up some more modern players too!!
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:

Yes. It is amazing. :noble: And we thank LC for creating it. :noble: Goodness, we've been using that since waaaaay back. I don't remember how long though. Started over at LP, as far as I am aware.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epi, you don't need meta knowledge to be able to read someone.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:
The theory is thus:

Fuzz voted ika... are you saying ika is cop?
No. :confused:

Is the underlined supposed to say "The Fuzz vote was to save gleam" or "Fuzz's vote was to save gleam?"
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Yaeh, Fuzz's vote for ika, which put gleam and ika at 6 each. Not the vote against Fuzz.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Epi, you don't need meta knowledge to be able to read someone.
No, but you need to know Draconus to get the joke. :meany:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:
The theory is thus:

If TH is one of the cops it makes sense, since he didn't push for the Fuzz lynch initially.

Otherwise that argument is moot.

I'm not voting gleam for that though. I'm voting him for his continous refusal to play the game and overuse of OMGUS arguments.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Quin wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:I get frustrated not being able to read players far more as town than as scum. I mean as scum, why would I care? I guess I could fake it but I usually don't bother with that. As town, it frustrates me to no end when someone has been in the game all along and is posting so little or saying so little with their posting that I can't figure out their alignment. I usually just want to lynch them and if they are scum, great. If they are bad town, they aren't being helpful anyway so meh. Sounds harsh but it's always been my style.
I like your style. When I am mafia I typically take out the inactive players if there aren't any pressing night kills to be made. It's probably one of my scum-tells, though, so I'll try not to do it too often here :slick:
I usually try to mislynch townier players if I can as scum and then buddy/kill the ones who are too town to mislynch at night unless I think they have a good role and are laying low because of it.

I like to leave inactives around as scum if possible. I will even defend an easy mislynch if I think I need the person around as a distraction-this is why I don't mind lynching these people as town. If it's not possible, they are low-hanging fruit and easy targets and I will go after them if that's my only option.

As town, I try to either lynch them or get reactions because that tends to help me get a better read on them-I have seriously pissed off people this way before and while that's not my overall intention to anger people it helps get a read on them-and if they say nothing, I keep pushing to lynch them no matter what I think of their alignment.

I tend to get some criticism for this but I just feel people who are largely inactive and don't post anything useful are eventually going to be a hindrance to town, if they live to endgame.

I don't know if you use the same terminology here but we would use mylo and lylo a lot-If a player like this survives to lylo, town loses more often than not from what I have seen.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's just a little bit of Silverwolf self meta for everyone's enjoyment. :beer:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:Yaeh, Fuzz's vote for ika, which put gleam and ika at 6 each. Not the vote against Fuzz.
Oh, okay. Jesus.

Bad grammar sucks people!

:noble:

I mean...

Bad grammar sucks, people! XD
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

I have no idea what this insanifier is but I'd like to find out more sometime.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Soneji »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Soneji, who else do you think is bad besides Draconus? Based only on what you've read?
Sloonei, Enrique, maybe chaindeath. Golden and Ika are lowkey suspects due to how the Fuzz lynch went down.

I would say in current terms of whose on the chopping block, I don't feel that Sig and Gleam are scummy from where I read. Sig seemed genuine with his desire to escape getting Cubey'd and Gleam just appears to really want a no lynch option added.

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Silverwolf wrote:
http://www.mikesteffler.com/InsanityGenerator.html
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:What do you mean by 'cultural differences"? I'm fairly sure my opinion hadn't gone into that territory. Correct me if I'm wrong, by all means.
You said it. What did you mean?
I believe Silver said something along the lines of 'ika always votes for me in the beginning'. That part was definitely as you said, but everything since that I've read it as I've called it.
ImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Golden wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
http://www.mikesteffler.com/InsanityGenerator.html
That's hilarious!!

Still, don't understand why Draconus can't take his vote off himself and be more helpful to town then.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I think that part is fair.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: [POLLS] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Tangrowth »

DAY 4

Who failed to arrest ????? and ?????...?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:02:33 pm

a2thezebra
No votes

agleaminranks
Sloonei (15), Silverwolf (16), Golden (18), ika (19), sig (20), Dragon D. Luffy (22), Scotty (23), indiglo (24), Turnip Head (25) 36%

Black Rock
agleaminranks (14) 4%

Boomslang (Enrique)
No votes

chaindeath
No votes

Draconus (Mongoose)
Quin (4), Draconus (7), Soneji (21) 12%

Dragon D. Luffy
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

Golden
No votes

ika
Matt (5), a2thezebra (8) 8%

indiglo
No votes

Matt 2.0 (sprityo)
No votes

Metalmarsh89
No votes

Nerolunar
No votes

Quin
S~V~S (9), thellama73 (11), Black Rock (12) 12%

S~V~S
No votes

Scotty
No votes

Serge
No votes

sig
Nerolunar (6), Epignosis (10), Metalmarsh89 (17) 12%

Silverwolf
No votes

Sloonei
No votes

Soneji
No votes

thellama73
No votes

Turnip Head
No votes

????? (hosts, deadies, non-players)
MovingPictures07 (1), nijuukyugou (2), Spacedaisy (3), sprityo (13) 16%
Total votes : 25

Missing votes: Boomslang, chaindeath, Serge
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 4

"Hey Daisy, how are you feeling?" MP inquired as he knocked on the door of Daisy's office. She had started to feel ill the previous day. The lazy man that he is, MP was really hoping she would be feeling better so he wouldn't have to do more work.

No answer.

He knocked again.

Still no answer. MP sighed.

"Guess I'll have to take care of things on my lonesome today." MP left and headed toward his office. As he went down the hallway, he ran into Dom, no longer on strike.

"Dom, any chance you know which family member everyone is speculating most likely to be a cop?"

Dom shook his head. "No. Try asking Blooper."

MP walked down the hallway of the top floor and stood at the elevator. Having gone down just one floor, he then quickly located and knocked on Blooper's office door. She answered.

"You rang?"

"Any news? Is anyone under a lot of suspicion right now? I presume no one has yet turned him or herself in?"

"Funny you mention that, I just got off the phone with the Police. agleaminranks just turned himself in."

"agleaminranks?" MP shook his head in disappointment. "Why him? Ugh. The poor bastard."

agleaminranks has been arrested. He was the Traitor, a member of The Sockfaced Famiglia. He had defected from The Daisy Crime Syndicate after Day 1.

It is now Night 4.

You have 23 hours to send in your night actions.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: [NIGHT 4] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Quin »

\_(T:)_/
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Host Announcement:

The Loan Shark for The Sockfaced Famiglia is now accepting offers for Day 5 votes.

The Loan Shark for The Daisy Crime Syndicate is now accepting offers for Day 5 votes.

Instructions:
1) PM Sockface Loan Shark or Daisy Loan Shark and request the number of votes (either 1, 2, or 3) you would like to request. You may request votes starting now up until the end of Day 5.
2) The Loan Shark will then return your PM telling you only if he has confirmed your request. If he has denied your request, you will hear nothing.
3) If he has confirmed your request, you will receive the number of extra votes to be cast in secret only for Day 5. If you do not elect to use them during Day 5 by PMing your host, your extra votes will vanish.
4) Regardless of whether you used your votes, after Day 5's completion, the Loan Shark will then tell you the terms for payment, which you must complete.

Do NOT engage in BTSC to the Loan Shark sockpuppet accounts. The Loan Shark means business only. He doesn't want to hear about your bullsuit.

If you have questions, let your host know.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Silverwolf wrote:I like to leave inactives around as scum if possible. I will even defend an easy mislynch if I think I need the person around as a distraction-this is why I don't mind lynching these people as town. If it's not possible, they are low-hanging fruit and easy targets and I will go after them if that's my only option.
Interesting. In the one game I won here as scum, my team (me, Epi, Golden and Daisy) repeately pushed for lynches of inactives, and eventually won the game for that. It was a small game so town couldn't afford to make many mistakes.

linki: godanmit

If Sig flips civ too I'm gonna flip.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

RIP gleam. :rip:

What are you all doing? I worked hard to recruit him to our side! :overreact:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

RIP = Rest in Prison? :ponder:
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 384

Post by indiglo »

Dang, son. Not cool. I felt way better about this lynch than the Fuzz lynch, too.

:rip:

Sorry Gleam, and everyone.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Well dammit. I'm sorry gleam. I feel fucking useless this game. :(

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:I like to leave inactives around as scum if possible. I will even defend an easy mislynch if I think I need the person around as a distraction-this is why I don't mind lynching these people as town. If it's not possible, they are low-hanging fruit and easy targets and I will go after them if that's my only option.
Interesting. In the one game I won here as scum, my team (me, Epi, Golden and Daisy) repeately pushed for lynches of inactives, and eventually won the game for that. It was a small game so town couldn't afford to make many mistakes.

linki: godanmit

If Sig flips civ too I'm gonna flip.
So the Day 5 lynch is already decided, is it? :suspish:

Return to “Previous Jobs”