Marmot (Hosts/Nons/Deads)
50%

Total votes: 16
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 5]

Post by Elohcin »

Okay, scratch my second tonlast post, I guess. LC voting JJJ does help him look better. I'm a mess. Thought Inmight have gotten one right. πŸ˜‹
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Long Con wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:08 am
Elohcin wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:48 am Good morning. I still have two pages to read, but so far, people are coming around to LC as a possible baddie. I seem to remember someone else thinking LC could be bad. Oh yeah...it was me! 😊
It's not something you're going to end up being proud of. Unless you're bad, of course. :nicenod:
*Sigh* I guess you could be good.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Elohcin wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:10 am Okay, scratch my second tonlast post, I guess. LC voting JJJ does help him look better. I'm a mess. Thought Inmight have gotten one right. πŸ˜‹
I don't really see how my JJJ vote makes me look any better.

I didn't vote him during his lynch. I voted him the day before, at the last second, when it wasn't even going to kill him. And by my clock, I actually missed the deadline and had my vote on Mesk, as I said. When JJJ actually went down, I did nothing to help that happen. I voted my old suspicion Speedchuck, and I think that when I left my vote on speedy and went to bed, it tied him up with JJJ, or possibly someone else who was a contender that day... I think the JJJ thing only took off after I went to bed, when Epi came in to push it. Yeah that's how I remember it. After I expressed suspicion that Epi was holding back his vote in order to have some baddie control over the lynch.

So, how does that make me look any better to you? To YOU, who have been nipping at me all game... this information (did I use it right?) should, by rights, be shaping up into a nice little case against me. And yet, when the brass ring is within your grasp, you pull a 180 on it.

What gives? Are you bad?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Sloonei wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:56 am
malakim2099 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:04 am A janitor in this game. Very interesting.

Though I suspect the Martian is involved with that. Too many secrets.

Going to bed now, will poke back after some sleep.
The surprise and unawareness of the nightkill mechanics in this game malakim displayed here appear genuine and believable to me. I think he's a townie who believed for a fleeting moment that we had a janitor in this game, or that the nightkill was carried out by Olympus Mons. If he was scum he would have been clued into their target and would presumably be aware of his team's full complement of abilities.
Honestly no. If a scummate of mine has just join ed BTSC I'm not going to give them a rundown of all the possible Syndicate mechanics they might not be aware of. Chances are I won't be aware they don't know about the janitor kill until after they say it themselves.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

malakim2099 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:04 am A janitor in this game. Very interesting.

The surprise and unawareness of the nightkill mechanics in this game malakim displayed here appear genuine and believable to me. I think he's a townie who believed for a fleeting moment that we had a janitor in this game, or that the nightkill was carried out by Olympus Mons. If he was scum he would have been clued into their target and would presumably be aware of his team's full complement of abilities.
Actually never mind, there is a contradiction here since it was their own faction kill that got janitored.

Still, I don't think that's hard to fake at all.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 4]

Sloonei wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:02 am
Quin wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:52 amNo.
I explained my suspects in way too much detail there, but I also largely ignored Jay's Day 4 ISOs because I'm viewing them as pure, unfiltered wifom. I did make the same observation as you that wilgy was the only target who he offered a definitive read on, though. I would expect Jay to want to bus a teammate or two, and I would likewise expect a teammate or two to want to bus Jay.
colonialbob's interactions fit this model best of anyone, in my opinion. They sort of hovered around one another on Days 2 & 3, without ever really delivering any criticism of one another. Jay labeled bob as "not a town read" after I came up with my initial Bob case, but that suspicion fell completely off the map afterwards. Until Day 4, when suddenly bob was apparently highly confident in Jay's badness; confident enough to attack another player (DDL) for appearing to defend Jay, but somehow not confident enough to vote for him on his own. Jay, meanwhile, offered an ISO that was far more critical of bob than he had been prior and even made one point in particular that was directly opposed to a stance he had taken earlier in the game, when presumably BaddieJimmyJay would have wanted to keep his partners out of harm's way. I could not help but sense a shift in the way each of them approached one another on Night 3/Day 4.

Sig was the low-posting suspect who Jay repeatedly named, but never pursued in any serious manner. Dom/malakim and sprityo/dunya were both players who Jay actively tried to lynch at one point or another.

I agree with much of what you have to say about wilgy, but I do not disregard the possibility that the two of them as partners conspired to maximize the distance between them in the thread. It would have been fairly elaborate, but that's not something I would put past either of them.
I don't feel like Bob attacked me. He just disagreed with me.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

How is ignorance of the nightkill mechanic alignment indicative at all?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Long Con wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:37 am
Elohcin wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:10 am Okay, scratch my second tonlast post, I guess. LC voting JJJ does help him look better. I'm a mess. Thought Inmight have gotten one right. πŸ˜‹
I don't really see how my JJJ vote makes me look any better.

I didn't vote him during his lynch. I voted him the day before, at the last second, when it wasn't even going to kill him. And by my clock, I actually missed the deadline and had my vote on Mesk, as I said. When JJJ actually went down, I did nothing to help that happen. I voted my old suspicion Speedchuck, and I think that when I left my vote on speedy and went to bed, it tied him up with JJJ, or possibly someone else who was a contender that day... I think the JJJ thing only took off after I went to bed, when Epi came in to push it. Yeah that's how I remember it. After I expressed suspicion that Epi was holding back his vote in order to have some baddie control over the lynch.

So, how does that make me look any better to you? To YOU, who have been nipping at me all game... this information (did I use it right?) should, by rights, be shaping up into a nice little case against me. And yet, when the brass ring is within your grasp, you pull a 180 on it.

What gives? Are you bad?
I was goingby what others were saying in the thread while I was alseep last night. I must have misinterpreted what I was reading from them in regards to you.

I think its odd you would come at me to saying you might be civ.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:13 pm As for not being nightkilled, I'm not too surprised honestly. When someone is more or less confirmed/generally accepted town, mafia often leave them be for a while because they are likely to be protected or because they don't want to do what is expected and maybe go for another common town read (i.e. Spacedaisy) and, as Epi pointed out, probably someone with an ability they can and want to eliminate (i.e. Spacedaisy).
TMI
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

"Odd" I will not deny.

Linki: whatcha mean, speedster?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:00 pm To be fair, I posted a picture of Edgar Winter only to show the silliness in stating there are only three eye colors. Albinos can have red eyes. :p
Does hazel just count as Brown/Blue/Green to some people?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:30 am
Epignosis wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:00 pm To be fair, I posted a picture of Edgar Winter only to show the silliness in stating there are only three eye colors. Albinos can have red eyes. :p
Does hazel just count as Brown/Blue/Green to some people?
Also, I have grey eyes.

https://www.edow.com/general-eye-care/eyecolor/
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:44 pm Man, next time I'm bad, I'm gonna push really hard to save random people and make vague weak cases against several people too. Wine for everyone!
I do this as both alignments. :grin:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Marmot wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:36 am
A NEW DAY

Jack of hearts has been nightkilled.
It is now Day 5. You have ~24 hours to lynch someone.
:puppy: RIP scumbuddy.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:02 am Took a quick review of EoD3:

- Speedchuck looks off for jumping on Wilgy to save himself nstead of Jay. Could see a Jay/Speed team-up.
I ended up jumping back on Jay to save myself. So I think it cancels out.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Quin wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:11 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:03 am
Quin wrote: ↑Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:07 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: ↑Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:59 pm
Quin wrote: ↑Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:32 am I moved my vote to Epignosis because his case rejects common sense.
Like here's an example. Epi was 109% right about Jimmy.
And his case was 110% bullshit. Good Day.
I can't explain why exactly. But the last time I saw someone make this kind of post, it was me. And I was lynched immetiately. And flipped bad.

There is something in it that feels like you are not really happy for the civ victory. You are arguing against it.
I'd argue against this but all I'd be doing is whinging, so I wont. Put short, I'm happy for lynching scum, but Epi's case was no good.
I thought it was pretty good...
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

speedchuck wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:27 am
nutella wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:13 pm As for not being nightkilled, I'm not too surprised honestly. When someone is more or less confirmed/generally accepted town, mafia often leave them be for a while because they are likely to be protected or because they don't want to do what is expected and maybe go for another common town read (i.e. Spacedaisy) and, as Epi pointed out, probably someone with an ability they can and want to eliminate (i.e. Spacedaisy).
TMI
I mean, it might just be an assumption, but it caught my eye. On the other hand, never mind, none of the scum roles give scum that information.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Alright, caught up, sorry for post spam.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

LC is an odd case right now. Still want to gutread him as good. I'm interested in thoughts about how he handled Eloh's read a few posts ago, as well as his readlist that (lol) put Jack as number 1 scumread right before the lynch.

His vote on JJJ, even as he said, looks like posturing but he hasn't taken advantage of it. I think that goes for a lot of current things LC is doing. They look like convenient town or scum tells, but then he keeps hanging lampshades on them. The level of self awareness is throwing me for a wine spiral.

"Actually, my vote on JJJ was worthless"
"I don't know why you're defending me Eloh"
"readlist with Jack as bad RIGHT BEFORE jack dies"

Feels weird. Super honest with a smashing of wine. I keep writing "gut says town" on this post but I'm not sure what my gut says beyond "Urgh I feel terrible."
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:57 am LC is an odd case right now. Still want to gutread him as good. I'm interested in thoughts about how he handled Eloh's read a few posts ago, as well as his readlist that (lol) put Jack as number 1 scumread right before the lynch.

His vote on JJJ, even as he said, looks like posturing but he hasn't taken advantage of it. I think that goes for a lot of current things LC is doing. They look like convenient town or scum tells, but then he keeps hanging lampshades on them. The level of self awareness is throwing me for a wine spiral.

"Actually, my vote on JJJ was worthless"
"I don't know why you're defending me Eloh"
"readlist with Jack as bad RIGHT BEFORE jack dies"

Feels weird. Super honest with a smashing of wine. I keep writing "gut says town" on this post but I'm not sure what my gut says beyond "Urgh I feel terrible."
That is a totally understandable feeling. I have have been as crappy as possible this entire game, it seems. You probably should lynch dunya and DDL, because they're some of my greenest reads.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:11 am I have have been as crappy as possible this entire game, it seems.
:haha: I don't know, I might be giving you a run for your money.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:13 am
Long Con wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:11 am I have have been as crappy as possible this entire game, it seems.
:haha: I don't know, I might be giving you a run for your money.
Fortunately for you, I no longer believe in myself. :noble:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:17 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: ↑Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:40 am If I do end up dead, a few parting words:

~ Any civilians who helped to kill me -- it's alright. I don't blame you. I understand that I have been a different player in this game and that is inherently going to generate suspicion. I'm over it.

~ Second, the activity level in this game has been fantastic to this point. The best thing the civilians can do moving forward is to maintain that through the finish. Do not let this game thread stagnate. That is the single best way to let a mafia team get comfortable.

~ Epi and Jack are full of shit right now. Press them on it when I'm gone. I'd also list Wilgy as a premier suspect.

~ My top town reads are Sloonei, dunya, and Quin.

~ I think speedchuck and malakim handled themselves well in this day phase, particularly toward the end. I'm less thrilled with Long Con.

~ Please at least give my ISOs a look, their primary value is as legacy and that's the whole point.
Three remaining scum.

He names 8 players

Epi, Jack, Wilgy - anitown

sloonei, dunya, Quin - town

speedchuck, mal - positive things

long con - negative things

People he did not name at all in his "legacy post":
Elo
Kyle
insertnamehere
colonialbob
sig
nutella
DDL

Three scum remaining, it's a pick and mix. No way he didn't name all 3 of his team mates in that post and no way he would name all 3.

I'm going to start with the people he not name and list them from least scummy to most scummy in my head as of now, with the exception of insertnamehere (insert angry face emoji here)

sig
DDL
colonialbob
Elo
insertnamehere
Kyle
nutella

I wanted to place insertnamehere in the middle, but I actually feel much better about Elo today after reading some of her past civ games, so I'll place him one spot under here.

Potential suspects from this pool imo are:
INH
Kyle
nutella

I'm a little baffled as to why he didn't name nutella amongst "top town read", or colonialbob in any read, especially after his iso of him, since it's (the fact he didn't means he's not even really paying attention to bob imo, despite being slightly pro-bob all game....). I can't extend that same excuse to nutella, since she's literally been a "top town read" in everyone's lists and she was attacking him all kinds of harsh that eod phase. He couldn't have forgotten about her. He wanted us to forget about her. The one thing that clears nutella slightly for me is how hard Jay went after sprityo (my alter ego) for voting for her! He was hoping to lynch him fast and it all revolved around nutella. I feel awkward about that, because a sprityo lynch would be a town flip; and I don't think he'd want to be that wrong about someone over another scum member.
I can't read this post without drowing in a sea of wine.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

GTH whenever anyone sees this:

Malakim
Kylemii
Cbob
LC

because my vote is probably going to one of these, and I'm thinking it's one of the first two.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Kylemii wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:26 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:03 pm I'm not caught up but I stopped to read Epis Kyle theory.

I loved it.

Im gonna ISO the fuck out of Kyle tomorrow.
Specifically which part did you "love" about it, because most of it was based on things that were incorrect.
Based on things which you had your own explanations or, you mean. Whether they are correct or not we can only know for sure after you die or the game ends.

I liked the point about "thank you for replacing" and I do think your hands o approcah to voting for people until their wagons are formed looks suspicious,
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

speedchuck wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:29 am GTH whenever anyone sees this:

Malakim
Kylemii
Cbob
LC

because my vote is probably going to one of these, and I'm thinking it's one of the first two.
Bad
Bad
Bad
Civ
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I probably have more than 3 suspects at this point, tbh.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I have a lot of time right now, but zero motivation to ISO this almost 4K post game.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 798

Post by dunya »

Malakim
Kylemii
Cbob
LC

scum
scum
town
town

:shrug:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] I'm sorry. I promise I will never suspect you for word usage like that again. I suck.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

my reads right now. I don't feel good about placing speed so low, so I'm going to focus what time I DO have today to making a case and determining his proper placement.

Bottom 5 are all fair game imo.

dunya
Sloonei
Epignosis
Long Con
nutella
Quin
Elohcin
Dragon D. Luffy
colonialbob
sig
insertnamehere - Glorfindel
Kylemii
malakim2099 - Dom
speedchuck
DrWilgy
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:15 pm
Epignosis wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:21 pm
Sloonei wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:24 am I feel you, dunya. It's entirely plaisible we all crossed nutella off our lists prematurely. Her behavior before the lynch was what did it for me, though, and not her reaction to it. She seemed to anticipate that a tie would happen. It's possible this was just a gambit that miraculously paid off. But the question of why she's still alive is a good one. I think there are answers thay don't have to involve her being scum, but it's still worth addressing.
If I were bad, I would not have killed nutella. I would have tried to target more dangerous civilian roles. If nutella is Everest, the trait passes down anyway- so it isn't a net gain of anything.
You're forgetting the tie on Jack and Sloonei Day 2. If nutella was Everest, (which we will say is possible for sake of this argument and since you assume she's not being killed because scum think it's not important to kill Everest when K2 inherits their ability, and they could take out other more important roles????----which are never revealed so they never know who they are taking out), Jack would have been clearly lynched vs Sloonei. Since he analyzed that situation as much as Sloonei, I feel he is not Aconcagua or Pico CristΓ³bal ColΓ³n. Plus, 2 empty night kills makes me feel Aconcagua was definitely targeted at night.

Also I completely disagree that taking out Everest and trying to figure out who K2 isn't important. I think they have the most dangerous day roles. Lynch shenanigans are a very important tool for scum. Their priority would be Everest and K2 imo.
Imo their priority is Denali, Logan, Elbrus, and Matterhorn. The first three because they have information, actually the most powerful thing civs may have. The later because it is probably hiding some true powerful shit.

Abilities that manipulate vote are not really that important, because at the end of the day they can go either way. Civ roles are only scary when they know where to aim at.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

My activity level is going to decrease, I have finals, I can't be stupid. Sorry about that, but we have a strong town team so I'm not worried.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 pm
dunya wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:15 pm
Epignosis wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:21 pm
Sloonei wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:24 am I feel you, dunya. It's entirely plaisible we all crossed nutella off our lists prematurely. Her behavior before the lynch was what did it for me, though, and not her reaction to it. She seemed to anticipate that a tie would happen. It's possible this was just a gambit that miraculously paid off. But the question of why she's still alive is a good one. I think there are answers thay don't have to involve her being scum, but it's still worth addressing.
If I were bad, I would not have killed nutella. I would have tried to target more dangerous civilian roles. If nutella is Everest, the trait passes down anyway- so it isn't a net gain of anything.
You're forgetting the tie on Jack and Sloonei Day 2. If nutella was Everest, (which we will say is possible for sake of this argument and since you assume she's not being killed because scum think it's not important to kill Everest when K2 inherits their ability, and they could take out other more important roles????----which are never revealed so they never know who they are taking out), Jack would have been clearly lynched vs Sloonei. Since he analyzed that situation as much as Sloonei, I feel he is not Aconcagua or Pico CristΓ³bal ColΓ³n. Plus, 2 empty night kills makes me feel Aconcagua was definitely targeted at night.

Also I completely disagree that taking out Everest and trying to figure out who K2 isn't important. I think they have the most dangerous day roles. Lynch shenanigans are a very important tool for scum. Their priority would be Everest and K2 imo.
Imo their priority is Denali, Logan, Elbrus, and Matterhorn. The first three because they have information, actually the most powerful thing civs may have. The later because it is probably hiding some true powerful shit.

Abilities that manipulate vote are not really that important, because at the end of the day they can go either way. Civ roles are only scary when they know where to aim at.
again, out of the day roles, which is relevant for half the game, Everest is most powerful in causing what they would call a "mislynch" on who they want out of the game. I stand by my statement, that's a very important role for a scum team. Or should I say a "scum dunya".
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

It doesn't matter if it is relevant to half the game when their ability to make dents at mafia during that half is small compared to other roles' ability to make dents during the other half.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]nutella[/mention], thanks for your reply. I don't like players who are wishy washy but then down strong on someone without any reason stated. I got really nervous when I saw what panned out with Jay, especially when I know some bussing must have occurred. Your response was inspiring and genuine. I feel better about it.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

we didn't get a note from K2. :(
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:27 am
TMI
if we're all thinking the same thing as to what Spacedaisy was, it appears the majority think her role was not important. :shrug:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Elohcin wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:29 pm Mafia is difficult for me. Epi, when you asked me what I think of Jack, it was like trying to do a look-and-find in my brain, tbh. There are so many players, so many components, so much of not knowing where to place who. It's like when you cook in the kitchen and every ingredient is left out after usage. Dirty pots and pans everywhere and utinsils all over the place. When I go into the kitchen to plate the food, I have to find the lid to each container and put everything away, fill the dw with the dirty dishes and clean off the counter tops even before I can plate the food. If I don't, my brain is overwhelmed by the disorganization and I cannot think straight to plate all the components for each person. Jack is like the lid to the oregano seasoning in a sea of kitchen disarray. This is my view of mafia and why it's so difficult for me.

Do like me, start mafia by joining a 50 player game in your second game.

This way you get used to not reading everyone at once and focusing on a few people at a time.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Matterhorn, K2, and Elbrus are the most powerful town roles IMO.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:31 am

Malakim
Kylemii
Cbob
LC

Bad
Bad
Bad
Civ
Whi id bob bad?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

do you feel bad about placing a vote on malakim, speedchuck? why or why not?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:04 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: ↑Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:12 pm
colonialbob wrote: ↑Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:25 am I like the people on JJJ much more, so I'm swtiching over. JJJ
Post 3302.
Sloonei wrote: ↑Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:17 am also i put my vote back on jay. his ISOs don't sway me much. That's exactly what I'd expect him to do as scum. It's exactly what he always says players, town or scum, should do in the face of pressure. I don't feel like his mesk vote came from a place of sincerity and prior to today I got very little sense that he was trying to solve the game in any capacity.
Post 3287.

My bad, guys. Sloonei voted Jimmy before Bob.
This doesn't look good for Bob.
I'm voting for Bob, but this is not a legitimate accusation. Bob stated openly thay my vote came before his. Jack was the one who doubted it, and he was checking the timing of our votes to confirm it for himself.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

The time I don't get linki and realize I typoed the crap out of a post.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

dunya wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:08 pm we didn't get a note from K2. :(
Does this mean k2 was jack?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:58 am

Honestly no. If a scummate of mine has just join ed BTSC I'm not going to give them a rundown of all the possible Syndicate mechanics they might not be aware of. Chances are I won't be aware they don't know about the janitor kill until after they say it themselves.
I am coming back down a little on this theory, but I still don't think I want to lynch mal today.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:26 pm
It means Spacedaisy probably was.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: ↑Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:26 pm I hate this argument about ties.

One of Kyle and Jack is bad.

Calling it now.
I keep my promises.

*kylemii*
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Elohcin wrote: ↑Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:26 pm
Or daisy
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'll be at work or asleep for most of this day phase. I've put my reasons for suslecting colonialbob intk the thread already. I encourage discussion of him. I discourage hasty decisions.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to β€œPrevious Side Missions”