Shepherd Book's Hair (Host, Dead, Non)
65%

Total votes: 17
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 282

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 6]

Post by speedchuck »

I received 250 from a mission. When Owner died, she gave me 150 dollars. I got 300 from another job. When Luna died, she gave me 800 dollars. She had that much because Wilgy gave her money as well, and sent his head along with it as proof (for funzies, I know, but it's good to know).

Total: 1500.

That's why I've been able to buy one item from each expense category. I still have 150 left.

Had to do a lot of PM digging to get all this.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I kinda wish Epi would just shoot DF so we can get on with the next slot. Or shoot one of the people whose alignment would sorta decide the game.

Early shots would give us more time to process and revise our lynch.

If this could be a 'kill two scum' day to make up for all the 2-town death nights, that'd be great.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 686
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Shooting DF would be great imo.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 1]

Mentions of Enrique by DF
DFaraday wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:02 pm
Enrique wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:46 pm dh do whatever today but i think it'd be good to start w an easy job we'll talk more at night etc

@DFaraday how did you decide on Luna?
Because all the other captains said who they wanted, none of which featured me.
Random inocuous question.
DFaraday wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:30 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:28 pm
DFaraday wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:27 pm I'm not caught up at all yet (and haven't felt motivated since I'm apparently playing out the game without a crew). I voted TH because last I looked people were voting Wilgy for no reason and it felt super bandwagony.
4 votes in 5 minutes on TH. How does that feel?
And now a bunch of votes on Enrique. I have no idea who's getting bandwagoned at this point.
Mentions a bandwagon on Enrique but that's it. This does paint the lynch of him a little badly.
DFaraday wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:04 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:56 pm Anybody dicks up this three way tie and I'll come getcha.
But I want to vote Golden.

DDL is reading totally genuine to me and his outbursts feel like genuine civ frustration, while Golden's reactions feel more manufactured. I'm not really examining things in-depth at this point, just going off reads.

I don't have much of an opinion on Enrique one way or another, but I could vote there if someone sums up why I should.

Linki: Golden's legacy post isn't making me feel better about him. Votes [VOTE: Golden] aubergine
"I don't have much of an opinion on Enrique one way or another, but I could vote there if someone sums up why I should."

I hate this sentence with a passion.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 4]

Mentions of DF by Enrique
Enrique wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:07 pm uh guys this is literally the wilgy lynch again?
Enrique wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:14 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:09 pm
Enrique wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:07 pm uh guys this is literally the wilgy lynch again?
As in we have some reason to suspect a sokoth partner? Do you have a better idea?
It's taking a Sokoth quote on a random AWOL poster going "uh i dunno i suppose he's playing", taking his self-vote as any meaningful statement when it's just Wilgy being Wilgy and Marmot being Marmot, but especially focusing on somebody we all know will offer very little resistance (the same way Mac1 got got). I don't buy any of it. You've been a part of all these low resistance lynches so you can see the pattern, right?
Enrique wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:25 pm wait df also did the self vote what the hell lmao the new fad

He wasn't absent for most of the game like Marmot was even though they have a similar number of posts. I feel that's a more reasonable path at least and the poll shifted a little too quickly there. It's just really curious there's this bloc making the same (low-resistance) votes every day.
Ok in this sequence, we see Enrique opposes lynches of low posters. He argues it's the same as the Wilgy lynch, that it's a "low-resistance" vote and proposes we lynch TH or nutella instead. He laughs at DF voting himself too.
Enrique wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:21 pm DH did you see the Epi posts about DF's timestamps around the SQ lynch? I don't think the team-o-meter is quite at "0%". It's not just what players say but the context around their saying it.

I agree with the DF post saying SQ's freakout was a pretty clear giveaway (or whatever he said) but it's curious that that was the one thing he engaged with after being MIA for days.
Now he throws shit on DF.
Enrique wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:22 pm
Enrique wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:21 pm DH did you see the Epi posts about DF's timestamps around the SQ lynch? I don't think the team-o-meter is quite at "0%". It's not just what players say but the context around their saying it.

I agree with the DF post saying SQ's freakout was a pretty clear giveaway (or whatever he said) but it's curious that that was the one thing he engaged with after being MIA for days.
Marmot confirmed scum.
0% chance Marmot gets lynched, I think.
Why?
Enrique wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:49 pm Hm. I don't like this.

[VOTE: DFaraday] aubergine
Enrique wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:54 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:47 pm Ok I ISO'd them both.

I am now convinced they are both bad.

DF's posts re: Sokoth look like shit and Marmot is a shadow of his civ self.

Last time I piggybacked on a case by Epi it gave us Wilgy though, so I'm gonna go with [VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

See you next phase.
I am convinced they are both bath, however, I am voting for the one that has been missing all game.
Enrique wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:57 pm Your vote was on DF before, right? So clearly I did not have that reaction and clearly there's no reason to assume I would have.
I make my vote on Marmot. Enrique reacts very viscerally against it. THis is the moment Mac called Enrique and Marmot as teammates, even. Funny thing, Marmot was a civ.
Enrique wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:03 pm @DFaraday @Marmot get in losers we're lynching TH
Tries to deflect the wagon to TH. Saving DF, perhaps? Marmot had a lot of votes but DF was still an option. Or just trying to look like an engaged civ?
Enrique wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:00 pm Glorfindel
Epignosis

DharmaHelper
insertnamehere
speedchuck
Mac

nutella
DFaraday
Turnip Head
Golden

Dragon D. Luffy

Golden and TH are probably not both bad but I think one of them is.
Still green on Glorfindel but the fact that he's not voting is very frustrating and it feels like he's coasting at this point.
speedchuck reminds me of FWWM, laying pretty low, possible third party.
Mac I don't think you're scum because this is you every game. Unfortunately, this is just how you play and we gotta get on with it. Let's lynch DDL and worry about whatever crap later.
DF is his fourth worst read, but doesn't comment on it.
Enrique wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:39 pm DFaraday. Golden made a good post about how he may have felt "caught" after Mac guaranteed us he was bad, when he just straight up left for the rest of the day right until it was time to save himself. He's actually been in the game and apparently keeping up from the start but with big gaps between posts. I think that period when he went missing only to come back and nail Sokoth doesn't absolve him at all, Sokoth's freakout was pretty bad and I think DF had the good instinct to know that he would be lynched over it. The player pool is getting smaller and I think there's a very good chance this guy is one of the ones we're looking for.

<stuff>

So I wouldn't have minded either crewmate besides us but my answer is DF.
Says DF should have been put on the poll. I mean it's not hard for mafia to say that.

Ok overall DF looks bad from this exchange. There is room for Enrique having just fabricated things to look civ like he did with Marmot, but there is a lot of room for a DF save on Day 4. Or for a bussing of TH, I guess.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 1]

Mentions of Enrique by INH
insertnamehere wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:58 pm - Enrique reads as good, and the cases against him seem a little exaggerated, especially from Colin and Nutella. DH is someone I'm always wary of mind-melding with, but I've been with him for most of this thread, although his wishy-washy posts on Enrique that Colin pointed out are lame.
insertnamehere wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:07 pm DDL is shifty, yes, and I don't understand his Enrique case, but the dude is (please don't throw something at me Captain DH) kinda reading possibly genuine for me? I acted smarmy about his non-Luna vote at the end of Day 1, but I understand his reasoning. It's enough for him to slide down a notch on my threat radar.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:36 am As for today's lynch, I probably won't have the chance to vote until late in the day. The three people I'm looking at, excepting myself, DH, Enrique, and Glorf, as I feel pretty good about all of them, are Wilgy, Lapluie, and TH. Right now, I'm leaning towards Wilgy. Silent Wilgys make me nervous. I'd rather he was loudly doing crazy shit, which'd make me more comfortable about him. Plus, as others have pointed out, SQ acted kinda weird towards him.
insertnamehere wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:25 pm Current town reads: Enrique. Yes, yes, I know. But I still genuinely don’t understand the cases against him. The dude’s read civ for me the entire damn game.
insertnamehere wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:18 pm I mean in lieu of civ teamwork and coordination what else is left but to try to start a CFD on the candidate you want lynched? Hell at least I have made cases on Enrique and DDL. Everyone else was pointing at each other mumbling "i fink they scum" and every time I asked why I got crickets.
Golden has written a short story about why TH was scum. I also put together a case against him. You yourself made a damn case against him.

this "NOBODY ELSE HAS A CASE BUT ME" shit is getting real old, especially when your case against Enrique was weaksauce.

I mean, I feel like I successfully nailed down the baddie team, and literally everyone ignored my post, but you don't see me complaining about it, do you?
He straight up defends Enrique all game. He calls the case on him weak. He suspects people for attaciking Enrique. After the poll locks, he keeps attacking people for lynching Enrique. He is Enrique's best friend in this game.

I... actually agree with him at some points? I don't think my early Enrique case was that good.

I'm willing to civ INH some civ points here because logic dictates mafia won't be so bold to defend a teammate. They tend to be more in the middle, softly attacking them but looking for alternatives, jumping on the wagon when they feel the tides can't be stopped. But hey, maybe baddie INH just decided to be bold. I dunno.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Firefly, The Game [Day 0]

Enrique wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:26 pm Changing vote from TH to inh.
The moment of wifom. Enrique starts giving captain vote for TH but changes it to INH. Why?

DId INH have a credible chance of getting captaincy at this point? I don't remember but I doubt it. TH did though, and he got it in the end. Was this to help some teammate of Enrique get it instead of TH?

Or did he just make a random-ass vote to confuse us?
Enrique wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:16 pm I don't respect any of these "Enrique's posts are empty" takes because of how wrong they are. Sorry, I don't have a lot of posts but I don't regret their content (and no I'm not counting the last few days where I literally was not playing).

Glorfindel and Epignosis are my main town reads. Glorf calling SQ's post reasoned etc. was hilarious and weird but I believe his meta stuff.

For a while there I thought Luna and DDL read a lot like teammates, first being stupidly agreeable with each other (he refuses to get near her case, follows the godawful Mac wagon she started, she dismisses firing him when he's acting so fucking terrible) and then their disagreement and DDL's firing feeling super forced, like a really clumsy sort of distancing. There's an inh post that perfectly sums up this weird dynamic.
insertnamehere wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:37 pm
Lunalee wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:39 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:53 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:51 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:50 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:49 pm Nah I'm not a traitor. She invited me to her crew.

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine
I thought you didn't like Mac's lynch?
My dudes, DDL is a bad.
Well, if nothing else, I now have three major suspects: DDL, Luna, and Nova.
INH, what do you think of DDL voting for me now? Since you suspected us both.
I'm considering if both of you are teammates, based on how DDL said he suspected you in the thread on Day 1, but then claimed he couldn't vote for you, but now you both seem to be happy to try and lynch each other. Mayhaps a mutual decision to bus was made in the baddie chatroom during Night 1?

I'm guessing that this question is an attempt to make me back down on one of you because as you seem to be implying "you both can't be bad." To which I call poppycock.
He is accusing me, and passes the ball to INH to reinforce it.
Enrique wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:16 pm INH also has pretty good reads and mostly registers as a civ, only he downplayed the SQ thing after he so obviously gave himself away.

On Golden and nova. It was really boring to read, and I ended up being more on nova's side but I think Golden's opinions were pretty consistent with how he plays. That discussion wasn't really alignment-indicative for nova at all, but here's what I got, I think the greatest indicator of his goodness was Sokoth's freakout post where he completely gave himself out after a pretty mild post by nova.

As far as people actually on this stupid poll. I have DH and Glorfindel as good, INH as leaning good, Wilgy and lap obviously are non-presences and... that leaves Turnip Head. He's just mostly unconvincing irreverent. Don't appreciate his "let's get Enrique" bit which he's been repeating since Day 2 when he hasn't even talked about me otherwise. :pout: nova has him at the top of his rainbow, and it sounds like they got to discuss SQ together in their ship BTSC. idk if nova has anything more to say about how that went.

Would be great to have more Wilgy and lap content to read!
This quote is part of the same post of the previous quote, and I ommited the middle. Such a huge post I wonder how many people read it all. I didn't.

"INH registers as civ, except <throws dirt>" This looks a little good for INH imo.
Enrique wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:39 pm inh had that defense of Sokoth but I think he had to have known he would be lynched, right? He also said to us on the ship that Sokoth left him money, which is... pretty awkward to navigate around, especially since he decided to tell us two days after SQ was gone. He was absent all of Day 4 until right after the poll closed, even though I saw him reading the thread several times before that. I had a pretty good read on him early in the game but I don't really know what he's up to now, he's not really scumhunting or doing anything noteworthy.
He spends a long time without mentioning INH, only doing again on Day 5. He does it now to throw some dirt, saying he disappeared. This could be seen either way. Avoidance is a teammate tell imo, so this could be a way to make a periodic bussing moment. It's strange how INH is Enrique's best friend but he doesn't acknowledge it.

And that's it. Enrique doesn't have much interaction with INH. He's not on his radar, and when he shows up, his opinions are somewhat bad. This can be interpreted as straight up avoiding a teammate, or just making sure to throw periodic dirt on a possible counter wagon.

There is no coordination with INH's own posts though, which I believe looks good. If Enrique planned to have some conflict with INH he could have told him to, you know, make conflict. If he planned to be his friend, he could have reciprocated. It doesn't feel like Enrique is paying attention to INH's presence in this game.

I think INH looks good from these interactions but not that much. I could vote there if someone sums up why I should.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Last one is DharmaHelper and he has 9 pages. Eh... I'll do it later.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 412

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:13 am As for accounting for my crews money.

During my tenure we won two jobs. The first was worth $1500. I took $650 to buy an item that guaranteed completion of a future job. I gave each other person $200 and glorf $250. The next night, I used my item to complete the next job, worth $2000. I took $500 and gave everyone else $300, leaving everyone who had been on my crew for two days $500, except glorf who had $550. Kyle had $200 from the first night which he gave to me. Luna had $300 from the second night which I can't account for, but I assume she gave it to speed since he has spent at least $700 on items (because I'm pretty sure the save he used on Mac was at least $450).

I used $450 of my $500 on an affiliation check which I used on nova and which failed. I had $50 left, but Kyle gave me $250, which is what I still have now and tried to use on the Med Kit.
I used to work for an accountant, you know. You aren't cooking the books, are you? :smoky:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 396
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

And since this is a Firefly game let's also hope he's not cooking Book.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

(disclaimer that is just a silly joke and I have no idea who has that role or remember if it's someone who died but I assume it's a role since all the main characters seem to be so don't read anything into that lol read book haha punny)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

nutella wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:52 pm (disclaimer that is just a silly joke and I have no idea who has that role or remember if it's someone who died but I assume it's a role since all the main characters seem to be so don't read anything into that lol read book haha punny)
[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine
jk
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 96
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:55 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:52 pm (disclaimer that is just a silly joke and I have no idea who has that role or remember if it's someone who died but I assume it's a role since all the main characters seem to be so don't read anything into that lol read book haha punny)
[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine
jk
DDL, I don't understand this vote. I don't know anything about the series Firefly but she seems to be joking about killing someone named Book. What am I missing?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

You're missing the jk in spoiler tags
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

mmm Shepherd pie
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:01 pm You're missing the jk in spoiler tags
Oh pfffft, lol.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:07 pm mmm Shepherd pie
This guy gets me
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:23 pm
This guy gets me
It went right over my head.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:33 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:23 pm
This guy gets me
It went right over my head.
Who's throwing pies? :scared:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 690

Post by Golden »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:58 am I'm mostly a casual guy Golden, somehow you've just become my arch nemesis idk. I'm not into making strongly worded accusations unless i feel like I have something compelling.

Btw why did you change your vote from me to Enrique at the last minute yesterday :ponder: you've wanted me lynched all game, why not take the shot? :smoky: did your crew bother to ask you about that?
Mac's case was compelling, in addition to the fact I already suspected Enrique as well.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Looking at the quotes DDL pulled from DF/Enrique, I agree fully with vigging DF. That looks really bad.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:47 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:13 am As for accounting for my crews money.

During my tenure we won two jobs. The first was worth $1500. I took $650 to buy an item that guaranteed completion of a future job. I gave each other person $200 and glorf $250. The next night, I used my item to complete the next job, worth $2000. I took $500 and gave everyone else $300, leaving everyone who had been on my crew for two days $500, except glorf who had $550. Kyle had $200 from the first night which he gave to me. Luna had $300 from the second night which I can't account for, but I assume she gave it to speed since he has spent at least $700 on items (because I'm pretty sure the save he used on Mac was at least $450).

I used $450 of my $500 on an affiliation check which I used on nova and which failed. I had $50 left, but Kyle gave me $250, which is what I still have now and tried to use on the Med Kit.
I used to work for an accountant, you know. You aren't cooking the books, are you? :smoky:
You should be able to trace every dollar.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I've been reading inh as civ all game. The interactions with Enrique aren't determinative, but I don't think there's anything in them that should overrule a read of him generally.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Golden wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:28 pm I've been reading inh as civ all game. The interactions with Enrique aren't determinative, but I don't think there's anything in them that should overrule a read of him generally.
I've been going back and forth. The only reason it's hard to see INH as scum is that he's been blatantly against scum lynches.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:20 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:28 pm I've been reading inh as civ all game. The interactions with Enrique aren't determinative, but I don't think there's anything in them that should overrule a read of him generally.
I've been going back and forth. The only reason it's hard to see INH as scum is that he's been blatantly against scum lynches.
Blatant is not part of my thinking. Were you in GoC? He was up for blatant defence there. I dont find that particularly alignment indicative.

I’ve just mostly found that when he’s shown up and done several catch up posts they read genuine to me.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I can't help but wonder if DH is to blame for the grenade attack :disappoint: I don't want it to be true but it feels a little true
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Golden wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:28 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:20 pm
Blatant is not part of my thinking. Were you in GoC? He was up for blatant defence there. I dont find that particularly alignment indicative.

I’ve just mostly found that when he’s shown up and done several catch up posts they read genuine to me.
Yeah I've been going back and forth on him too and remembering that GOC where he was absent for a good while and then started showing up and defending teammates. I think I'll take another look at his posts in that game, though maybe not right this minute. It seems like his posts read pretty genuine there too but I need to re-read it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:34 pm I can't help but wonder if DH is to blame for the grenade attack :disappoint: I don't want it to be true but it feels a little true
TH, what about DH makes you think this might be true?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 735

Post by DharmaHelper »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:34 pm I can't help but wonder if DH is to blame for the grenade attack :disappoint: I don't want it to be true but it feels a little true
Wasn't me.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

juliets wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:39 pm
TH, what about DH makes you think this might be true?
Tinfoil mostly. He openly taunted us :omg:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Anybody got an updated crew roster?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:09 pm Anybody got an updated crew roster?
I think it’s

Me
Speed
DDL
INH

TH
Epi
Nutella
DH
Juliets

I don’t think DF has a berth
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

[mention]speedchuck[/mention] how do you feel about the people in my squad?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:37 pm @speedchuck how do you feel about the people in my squad?
TH or Nutella is bad.
DH has a sliiiight chance of being bad.
Epi and Juliets are fiiiine.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Epi pls shoot so we can have 24 hours to react / adapt
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:16 pm Epi pls shoot so we can have 24 hours to react / adapt
No.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

There's no gun Epi is just doing his usual "I've got a thing that makes me important so you guys can do all the work" thing.

#NoGun
#FakeNews
#WontShoot

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:30 pm There's no gun Epi is just doing his usual "I've got a thing that makes me important so you guys can do all the work" thing.

#NoGun
#FakeNews
#WontShoot
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm glad I said nothing so epi could deliver his own punchline :sigh:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

There was a freakin gun in this game. A 50% gun anyway. I guess it didn't work.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

TH We should do the hardest mission.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Anyways I get the feeling me and Nutella are being set up as the next two mislynches somewhere, what with speedchuck saying he thinks it's one or the other of us.

Any yunqians wanna go spy on Golden's crew for me lol

Linki : we had the gun a night or two ago and tried it on faraday.

Linki2: DH I'm taking you to niska and dropping you off myself
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:01 pm Anyways I get the feeling me and Nutella are being set up as the next two mislynches somewhere, what with speedchuck saying he thinks it's one or the other of us.

Is this you saying that you think I'm scum, or... ?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:52 pm There was a freakin gun in this game. A 50% gun anyway. I guess it didn't work.
:shrug:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:01 pm Anyways I get the feeling me and Nutella are being set up as the next two mislynches somewhere, what with speedchuck saying he thinks it's one or the other of us.

I just want the most monies possible. WIth me on your crew it will be very hard to fail a mission.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:01 pm
:shrug:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Why you shruggin
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:07 pm Why you shruggin
I posted the first shrug before I saw your post. :meany:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have a 190 lineups in play tonight. I'm not paying attention.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:10 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:07 pm Why you shruggin
I posted the first shrug before I saw your post. :meany:
TH posted about it in the yq thread like the other day dude lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”