8%

Total votes: 39
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 573
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Hally »

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:14 pm it makes sense alison was the kill target since there’s claimed protection on her but not on mac
or like we shouldn’t assume it necessarily but it’s a reasonable explanation for the missing kill

it would also make radishes town i think unless alison was protected by the lift thing
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Oddmerta »

Long Con wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:13 pm Lift

This is the place
Sit down, you're safe now
You've been stuck in a lift
We've been trying to reach you, Thom
This is the place
It won't hurt ever again
The smell of air conditioning
The fish are belly up
Empty all your pockets
Because it's time to come home
This is the place
Remember me?
I'm the face you always see
You've been stuck in a lift
In the belly of a whale
At the bottom of the ocean
The fish are belly up
Empty all your pockets
Because it's time to come home
The fish are belly up
Let it go
Today is the first day
Of the rest of your days
So lighten up, squirt
That has jailkeeper written all over it
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 853
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

This is just white noise, move on

I was just curious
ImageImageImageImage
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

juliets wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:12 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:09 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:08 pm Alright I guess I'll just say it. I was told by Sloonei that I was "stuck in a lift". I asked him what this meant and he said he couldn't answer. When nobody died in the night I figured I was jailkept.
I also considered mafia roleblocker, but since I was a top nightkill target and nobody died in the night, the simplest answer is that I was just jailkept.
Alison, what about MR's claim that he protected you?
The jailkeep claim came before the MR claim. I'm leaning more towards mafia roleblocker now.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Post by Timsup2nothin »

dyachei wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:11 pm roleblocker

if town, why would they target alison?

if wolf, why would they target alison if she was the kill target?
A jailkeeper might Target her to protect her, with the roleblock as a 'cost of protection' side effect. But since Radishes claimed to have docced her accounting for the no kill, it is entirely reasonable that the wolves would target her with a role block and the faction kill. It's also possible that a Jailkeeper AND Radishes both targeted her to protect her.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:15 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:10 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:08 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:06 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:01 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:46 pm jpic, nanook, and spirit all visited mac in the night. Mac has a post cap today.

nanook claims he visited who he thought was going to be the night kill so he could have an extra vote

jpic claims cop that checked mac villa
Please get in the habit of saying JPIC, Nanook, Sprit and Hally visited Mac.

If JPIC, Nanook, and Sprit all flip green no amount of "but I'm so towny" will change the fact that Hally would be a wolf. A watcher role is actually a common wolf power, from what I've read, and watching Mac in an effort to catch a doctor makes sense.
hally is villa. i have a good reputation in reading them
Well, I'm pretty sure that "Sprit, Nanook, and JPIC all flip green" is never gonna happen, so fine. But if it does all the reputation for Hally reading in the world, added to all the 'towny posts' in the world, will not change the facts.
nook, jpic and sprit flipping town wouldn’t make me a wolf. idk how you arrive at that. also they won’t all be town because someone post capped mac and it wasn’t me
I arrive at that because if they all flip town then yes, someone post capped Mac, and you'd be the only one left. I fully understand that from your POV one of them has to be a wolf, and I expect that one of them is. That foesn't change the view from out here that one of you four absolutely is.

I am totally down for flipping the other three first, so no worries.
well if i was the post capper i wouldn’t have known anything about jpic, nook and sprit unless you assume im a post capper and watcher rolled into one

but this is a pointless discussion because at least one of them will flip scum and clear me
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Tim you need to understand that from my perspective the towncore is not only pure but has produced one pelt and had an attempt made on one of its members' lives already. I have very little doubt in the alignments of my towncore and so your constant attempts to undermine it (saying Mac had a shitty EoD and Hally could be the Mafia Watcher) is engendering no trust in you at all from me
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Did Alison claim to be roleblocked last night?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:17 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:08 pm Alright I guess I'll just say it. I was told by Sloonei that I was "stuck in a lift". I asked him what this meant and he said he couldn't answer. When nobody died in the night I figured I was jailkept.
I also considered mafia roleblocker, but since I was a top nightkill target and nobody died in the night, the simplest answer is that I was just jailkept.
The jailkeep claim came before the MR claim. I'm leaning more towards mafia roleblocker now.
could radishes’ thing be the lift thing?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sprityo if you’re a wolf I expect to see an amazing claim, we gave you 40 something hours to come up with one
ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 337
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

idk tim, that seems like a waste? but maybe this team did roleblock her
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Master Radishes »

Oh please say I'm the hero.

That would make up for the fact I've completely fallen out of the game and have no idea what's going on anymore. :)
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:19 pm Tim you need to understand that from my perspective the towncore is not only pure but has produced one pelt and had an attempt made on one of its members' lives already. I have very little doubt in the alignments of my towncore and so your constant attempts to undermine it (saying Mac had a shitty EoD and Hally could be the Mafia Watcher) is engendering no trust in you at all from me
As if anyone actually trusts him
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:19 pm
not if what he said is true about having Nutella's power
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:13 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:12 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:08 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:05 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:50 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:46 pm
juliets wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:39 pm @DrWilgy so much has happened since that nutella vote long ago. Please take Hally and day's advice!
While I agree that a lot has happened since and also agree that Mac is almost certainly town here, I find it refreshing that Wilgy is acknowledging that Mac had a wolfy EoD; probably the worst after mine. But, y'know, he had "towned it up" so he was towncore and when I pointed out his bad EoD I got the "attack on one is an attack on all" treatment.
mac didn’t have a wolfy EoD at all
Then why did I?

I bought the claim from Nutella. So did Mac.

I presented that claim as justification for not voting Nutella. So did Mac.

I pointed out at SoD that that looked bad for both of us. Mac pointed out "but town core so you are a wolf."

And here we are.
it’s not about believing or disbelieving the claim. it’s about the process he went through to decide he actually didn’t believe it in the end. he was clearly evaluating the claim in real time. also he buried nut the entire day and you didn’t, so equating yourself with him is not really honest
Actually I read through Nutella's ISO and posted my opinion. It's one of those "empty nothing" posts that apparently didn't meet the local standard of towniness. I didn't go all "I can read people by a single post!!! CHARGE!!!" as seems popular here, but I was in fact consistent.
can you link me to that post?
Here is an entire conversation between me and Nutella. Of course since I'm not in the approved town core this is just "scum theater" rather than "things a wolf would just never say."

And of course since I'm not town core no one paid any attention to it at the time so it's no surprise you needed a link to be aware of it.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:21 pm Oh please say I'm the hero.

That would make up for the fact I've completely fallen out of the game and have no idea what's going on anymore. :)
Open up notepad, write down what everyone claims as they claim it, I'll share my notes with you so you can be all caught up
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:18 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:15 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:10 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:08 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:06 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:01 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:46 pm jpic, nanook, and spirit all visited mac in the night. Mac has a post cap today.

nanook claims he visited who he thought was going to be the night kill so he could have an extra vote

jpic claims cop that checked mac villa
Please get in the habit of saying JPIC, Nanook, Sprit and Hally visited Mac.

If JPIC, Nanook, and Sprit all flip green no amount of "but I'm so towny" will change the fact that Hally would be a wolf. A watcher role is actually a common wolf power, from what I've read, and watching Mac in an effort to catch a doctor makes sense.
hally is villa. i have a good reputation in reading them
Well, I'm pretty sure that "Sprit, Nanook, and JPIC all flip green" is never gonna happen, so fine. But if it does all the reputation for Hally reading in the world, added to all the 'towny posts' in the world, will not change the facts.
nook, jpic and sprit flipping town wouldn’t make me a wolf. idk how you arrive at that. also they won’t all be town because someone post capped mac and it wasn’t me
I arrive at that because if they all flip town then yes, someone post capped Mac, and you'd be the only one left. I fully understand that from your POV one of them has to be a wolf, and I expect that one of them is. That foesn't change the view from out here that one of you four absolutely is.

I am totally down for flipping the other three first, so no worries.
well if i was the post capper i wouldn’t have known anything about jpic, nook and sprit unless you assume im a post capper and watcher rolled into one

but this is a pointless discussion because at least one of them will flip scum and clear me
Postcapping could be a side effect of being watched, for all I know. We'll find that out tonight if it is.

I already said I think you are right and righteous and one of them will flip red...most likely Sprit IMO.
ImageImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

These are the claims so far

Timsup2nothing - scum - antisnowballer claim, (clairvoyant, motion detector on ted)
ted - claims visiting role

Alison - claims "stuck in a lift"
Master Radishes - claims graverobber, used nutella corpse to protect Alison

Dr Wilgy
Dyachei
Dyslexicon
Herm
Juliets
Long Con
Oddmerta
Poison
Samu
staypositivefriend - scum
Tony
tutuu

justplayingitcool - scum - cop claim - N1 macdougall
Spirit - scum - visiting role N1 MacDougall, won't/can't claim
Nanook - visiting role N1 MacDougall claims spotter
Hally - Watcher claim - N1 MacDougall vb Spirit, Jpic, Nanook
MacDougall - N1 not roleblocked, got post capped, can't reveal
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Master Radishes »

Oddmerta wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:24 pm

Open up notepad, write down what everyone claims as they claim it, I'll share my notes with you so you can be all caught up
Tbh I don't really care about the mech stuff - I know I can get that from someone at any time and it's not my favourite aspect of Mafia anyway. I mean more that I don't have a good sense anymore of the townieness/scumminess of everyone, as I've missed on reading chunks of the thread and haven't been interacting much which I find integral to get 'into' the game. But I'm aware the towncore seems to be doing well, based on results, and so am not too bothered at the moment about my own lacklustre performance - when the game slows down, should I still be alive, I'll be able to keep up more easily.
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Are my notes missing anything?
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 964

Post by tutuu »

Oddmerta wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:22 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:19 pm Tim you need to understand that from my perspective the towncore is not only pure but has produced one pelt and had an attempt made on one of its members' lives already. I have very little doubt in the alignments of my towncore and so your constant attempts to undermine it (saying Mac had a shitty EoD and Hally could be the Mafia Watcher) is engendering no trust in you at all from me
As if anyone actually trusts him
i townread his stubbornness

he is not playing in a way to be diplomatic / escape the poe
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

odd, has anyone told you you might be stuck in a tunnel?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Oddmerta wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:29 pm Are my notes missing anything?
i think that tim's action for last night was "target a player. if they want to do a negative / bad action, roleblock them. otherwise not"

from the way he was talking to ted and telling him "well i hope u have done a good action"

he said the motion detector thing was an intended soft / reaction test
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Yeah, don't care.

If your town core "is pure" then the game is probably a win for me so whether you trust me or not I just don't GAF. What does bother me is that you make these claims about "the pelt is ours" and act like I didn't suspect Nutella as well, because that foesn't fit your pretty picture that people should appreciate the town core. That's gonna lead you to mischops. What bothers me even more is that Oddmerta, for example, has just done nothing in this game other than kiss town core ass, and if he's a wolf he's going the distance because you town core seem to like it so much. That could cost me a win here.
ImageImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:28 pm
Oddmerta wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:24 pm

Tbh I don't really care about the mech stuff - I know I can get that from someone at any time and it's not my favourite aspect of Mafia anyway. I mean more that I don't have a good sense anymore of the townieness/scumminess of everyone, as I've missed on reading chunks of the thread and haven't been interacting much which I find integral to get 'into' the game. But I'm aware the towncore seems to be doing well, based on results, and so am not too bothered at the moment about my own lacklustre performance - when the game slows down, should I still be alive, I'll be able to keep up more easily.
Well that's on you, do better. A fair few of us suspect you to be mafia backup with a graverobber fakeclaim so if i were you I'd fix that and sooner rather than later
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tim = town tim = town tim = town tim = town tim = town tim = town tim = town tim = town tim = town tim = town tim = town tim = town
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

tutuu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:31 pm
i think that tim's action for last night was "target a player. if they want to do a negative / bad action, roleblock them. otherwise not"

from the way he was talking to ted and telling him "well i hope u have done a good action"

Well he is scum and his claim is bogus so all of that is irrelevant, a townie would of given us the legitness 5 times over by now
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:19 pm
Dunno...he claims to have stolen Nutella's power, which we have Nut's claim (unreliable), her role flip (which included a redacted portion), and Radishes saying "yeah didn't ask questions." So this is very vague territory.
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Oddmerta wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:34 pm

Well he is scum and his claim is bogus so all of that is irrelevant, a townie would of given us the legitness 5 times over by now
no man he's town

u are right that spf is scum tho. i need ur help there buddy. ur on the wrong train!
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

dyachei wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:20 pm idk tim, that seems like a waste? but maybe this team did roleblock her
I tend to agree on the waste. On an N1 though what do you do with a roleblocker? Taking a wild shot in the dark at "if thie person IS the doc and they happen to choose our target" is just such a long shot. Block the NK target in case of a self protective role might seem like as good an idea as any.
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:32 pm
Yeah, don't care.

If your town core "is pure" then the game is probably a win for me so whether you trust me or not I just don't GAF. What does bother me is that you make these claims about "the pelt is ours" and act like I didn't suspect Nutella as well, because that foesn't fit your pretty picture that people should appreciate the town core. That's gonna lead you to mischops. What bothers me even more is that Oddmerta, for example, has just done nothing in this game other than kiss town core ass, and if he's a wolf he's going the distance because you town core seem to like it so much. That could cost me a win here.
how do u guise not townread the emotion here?

obv i could be wrong, its not rare at all for me to be wrong but like

how is tim obvious scum?

even if he's scum i dont think he's obvious at all?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

No but you've added plenty of your assumptions, at least some of which are wrong.

What is "clairvoyant" by the way, and please point to where I claimed that.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

dyachei wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:31 pm odd, has anyone told you you might be stuck in a tunnel?
I don't mind being tunneled...but if someone would notice that it is THE ONLY real thing he does that would be nice.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Hey you stole my guise

Also it has never occurred to me that in wolf mashes I could just place a mafia jailkeeper on an spk that’s likely to get healed and I can just strongarm my mafia into a secured kill wow
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:41 pm Hey you stole my guise

Also it has never occurred to me that in wolf mashes I could just place a mafia jailkeeper on an spk that’s likely to get healed and I can just strongarm my mafia into a secured kill wow
funny i thought u stole it from me!
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:41 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:31 pm odd, has anyone told you you might be stuck in a tunnel?
I don't mind being tunneled...but if someone would notice that it is THE ONLY real thing he does that would be nice.
nooo man oddmerta is town too

like, hm. a bit hard to explain.

but like, look at his confidence. he is kinda like ... you? and like, dunno. like he isnt playing in a way to be diplomatic. he's doing his thing
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

tutuu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:35 pm

no man he's town

u are right that spf is scum tho. i need ur help there buddy. ur on the wrong train!
Why can't he be straightforward with us with his role and why is he moving mountains to get scum off the hook? But it's whatever, we'll find out in due time

staypositivefriend is a really interesting case, just sitting there, chill as a cucumber watching all of this go down. Not a care in the world that I suspect or that you suspect her but I can sense the killing intent. Probably laughing at me in the scum chat while sitting in a secret volcano lair on a big swivel seat and stroking a white cat
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Sprityo isn't, iirc, in the mechanical analysis of claims. Can someone please remind me why he's a top suspect? I knew yesterday, but I partied pretty hard last night and I'm a little foggy today.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

In some setups jailkeeper is the only thing that can trump a strongman. I'd guess that would be spelled out for a mafia JK and mafia SM situation.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Oh lmao if I have strongarm I’m wasting the jailkeeper lmao

I’m going to bed before I get more embarrassed
ImageImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:39 pm
No but you've added plenty of your assumptions, at least some of which are wrong.

Yes my notes include my assumptions

Clairvoyant is where you know the numbers of the scums
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

tutuu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:42 pm

but like, look at his confidence. he is kinda like ... you? and like, dunno. like he isnt playing in a way to be diplomatic. he's doing his thing
I disagree. He packages the towncore consensus right back at them, and they LOVE agreement. That's a core element of my wolf strategy.
ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Long Con wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:43 pm Sprityo isn't, iirc, in the mechanical analysis of claims. Can someone please remind me why he's a top suspect? I knew yesterday, but I partied pretty hard last night and I'm a little foggy today.
was seen visiting mac, where a negative action occurred
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Oddmerta wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:43 pm

no man he's town

Why can't he be straightforward with us with his role and why is he moving mountains to get scum off the hook? But it's whatever, we'll find out in due time

staypositivefriend is a really interesting case, just sitting there, chill as a cucumber watching all of this go down. Not a care in the world that I suspect or that you suspect her but I can sense the killing intent. Probably laughing at me in the scum chat while sitting in a secret volcano lair on a big swivel seat and stroking a white cat
Gosh, just IMAGINE the number of possible reasons!
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

no man he's town

dunno maybe he cant claim due to restrictions or he wants to be helpful as much as possible so like not revealing EVERYTHING instantly could be hs way of being helpful and like

re: moving mountains to get scum off the hook - fair enough he was wrong about nutella but like

cmon man ive seen villagers be wrong before! u have too probably?

dunno. like read accuracy is not something i personalyl take into account by itself. often. i dont think? like dunno i just think he's town. he's one of the top posters too. like if he is scum with the obvious scums jpic and spritiyo - what is his plan? torment himself by posting 24/7 bashing his head against the brick wall and still losing?

maybe he still is scum but in that case he has a great team / deep wolves or somethgin. dunno i just think he's town!

re: spf - that was a funny analogy! i am mostly just worried that people aren't putting enough respect for spf's scum game / they have literally never seen her play scum so they assume that she can't be incredibly towny?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:45 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:42 pm

I disagree. He packages the towncore consensus right back at them, and they LOVE agreement. That's a core element of my wolf strategy.
well he's the only one who scumreads spf with me and the rest of the super town core all wants spf to also be super town towncore so i wouldnt say he is completely following the flock!
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Long Con wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:43 pm Sprityo isn't, iirc, in the mechanical analysis of claims. Can someone please remind me why he's a top suspect? I knew yesterday, but I partied pretty hard last night and I'm a little foggy today.
The three people seen visiting Mac almost certainly includes a wolf.

Hally is VERY unlikely to be a wolf.
JPIC has claimed alignment cop and there are more town sided ways to determine whether he is a wolf than just turbo chopping.
Nanook has made a dubious but at least somewhat credible claim as to what he was doing there.

Sprityo has reacted...poorly...and was pretty highly suspect beforehand.
ImageImageImageImage
Oddmerta
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Oddmerta »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:46 pm

no man he's town

Gosh, just IMAGINE the number of possible reasons!
I do imagine the number of possible reasons and I'm not coming up with anything that makes you a good guy here
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

odd and tim i think u two have been at each other throats since like page 5 or page 10 from d1 correct me if im wrong. surely if either one of u was wolf he would get tired of this?

how often do u see deathtunnels be v/v?

its time to KISS and BECOME FRIENDS
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Oddmerta wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:45 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:39 pm

Yes my notes include my assumptions

Clairvoyant is where you know the numbers of the scums
Yeah, I don't. I know the range based on the conditions of my role. To have the power I had 70-79.9% of the players are civilians.

I actually did HOPE that would allow me to know, but it still came out to a range so wasn't particularly useful. It was something I could share though, so I did.
ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

would be nice if you both focused elsewhere. there are other wolves around

Return to “Previous Jobs”