Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Severance [Phase Zero]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:24 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:23 pm Just to clear it up, "planning" doesn't necessarily mean wolves put their openers in the wolfchat and consult with other wolves before posting, although that happens sometimes too. It's more thinking "how do I open without attracting too much attention/while setting up future mislynches/while providing slank cover so I'm not expected to contribute/etc." before they post
I completely disregard any thought of how much attention any of my posts will get. I know I make weird posts sometimes so I just deal with it. No use in being overly worried about it as a wolf if I fuck up just as often as town.
Personally I love attention even as wolf
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 497
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Well anyway, now that I've wasted everyone's time arguing about that, what's next in the discussion topics?
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:26 pm Well anyway, now that I've wasted everyone's time arguing about that, what's next in the discussion topics?
twinks
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:23 pm Just to clear it up, "planning" doesn't necessarily mean wolves put their openers in the wolfchat and consult with other wolves before posting, although that happens sometimes too. It's more thinking "how do I open without attracting too much attention/while setting up future mislynches/while providing slank cover so I'm not expected to contribute/etc." before they post
I completely disregard any thought of how much attention any of my posts will get. I know I make weird posts sometimes so I just deal with it. No use in being overly worried about it as a wolf if I fuck up just as often as town.
Which of these a player considers is dependent on the player and the game, but arguing otherwise is saying that wolves aren't thinking or playing to wincon
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:26 pm Well anyway, now that I've wasted everyone's time arguing about that, what's next in the discussion topics?
How I'm so fucking towny

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:26 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:24 pm This is a pointless discussion, since knowledge of your (and others', if you're a wolf) alignment will inevitably be reflected in your posts regardless of whether you want to or not
Yeah, and my point is, reading people off of whether their openers look planned or not really isn't alignment indicative for everyone.
It's not just planning but the motivation behind doing so. I have planned openers as town before.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:27 pm
Which of these a player considers is dependent on the player and the game, but arguing otherwise is saying that wolves aren't thinking or playing to wincon
I don't think or play to wincon as a wolf
According to plenty of people, I don't play to wincon as town either tbh
☆Princess Abigail☆

What's a wincon

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:29 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:26 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:24 pm This is a pointless discussion, since knowledge of your (and others', if you're a wolf) alignment will inevitably be reflected in your posts regardless of whether you want to or not
Yeah, and my point is, reading people off of whether their openers look planned or not really isn't alignment indicative for everyone.
It's not just planning but the motivation behind doing so. I have planned openers as town before.
I don't have enough brain cells for that
Literally every opener I post is a disaster so I gave up putting any thought into it
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

abbie get off, you’re drunk
☆Princess Abigail☆

I play to socialize lol

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:29 pm abbie get off, you’re drunk
and you spamming worse than usual is bad for thread health
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:29 pm abbie get off, you’re drunk
No!

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:30 pm I play to socialize lol
go be with caitlin
☆Princess Abigail☆

Am I towny robyn?

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:29 pm
That's cool and all, but 99% of players play to win, otherwise what's the point? Assuming people don't play to wincon doesn't get us anywhere, as any "wolfy" behavior can be excused as town that just doesn't care
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:30 pm
go be with caitlin
Hot.

I'm talking to her

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:30 pm
That's cool and all, but 99% of players play to win, otherwise what's the point? Assuming people don't play to wincon doesn't get us anywhere, as any "wolfy" behavior can be excused as town that just doesn't care
Play game have fun

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:30 pm
go be with caitlin
Hot.

I'm talking to her
stop playing maf and do that + eat ur ice cream cake
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:30 pm
Ok maybe I shouldve said, I often hard townside as a wolf just to survive until endgame. I didn't actually mean I throw the game as a wolf lol. But that in many cases I couldn't be called out for blatantly wolfsiding because I wasn't.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

That’s vaguely bannable
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:31 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:30 pm
go be with caitlin
Hot.

I'm talking to her
stop playing maf and do that + eat ur ice cream cake
I already eat my cakes

And she's like kinda busy I think maybe I'm playing while I wait for her top answer

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:30 pm Am I towny robyn?
you’re being annoying in a nai way that is negatively affecting thread health, stop posting
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:32 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:30 pm Am I towny robyn?
you’re being annoying in a nai way that is negatively affecting thread health, stop posting
Well that's mean

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I will say that Abby hasn't made an odd push on me like in the last game where she was a wolf. Then again, she may have learned her lesson.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm like legit mildly upset by that cause I'm not doing anything man or ride or shiyyy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:34 pm I will say that Abby hasn't made an odd push on me like in the last game where she was a wolf. Then again, she may have learned her lesson.
Learned what lesson lol I won

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Although I will say that I'm beginning to add "thread health" to my list of mafia pet peeves. As long as activity is going on, that shouldn't be a concern.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

How am Ieven negatively effecting thrad health

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:35 pm Although I will say that I'm beginning to add "thread health" to my list of mafia pet peeves. As long as activity is going on, that shouldn't be a concern.
You mean in terms of thread getting too heated, or thread getting too quiet?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:34 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:34 pm I will say that Abby hasn't made an odd push on me like in the last game where she was a wolf. Then again, she may have learned her lesson.
Even though you nearly fell D1?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:36 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:35 pm Although I will say that I'm beginning to add "thread health" to my list of mafia pet peeves. As long as activity is going on, that shouldn't be a concern.
or too packed with abbie spam
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:37 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:34 pm
Even though you nearly fell D1?
I didn't thigh Iwon

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

What is even the point of "thread health"? The only time when I would say the thread isn't "healthy" is when nobody's trying
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:37 pm
or too packed with abbie spam
I'm not even top posing or the only one just posing a tong of messages

My catch up was 90% leetic and wwa lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I mean I get thread Grantham when people are fighting and making things gross and uncomfortable but other than that

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thread health*

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:37 pm
What is even the point of "thread health"? The only time when I would say the thread isn't "healthy" is when nobody's trying
I think it's mostly about the thread not getting too toxic, not so much about effort, but I totally get what you mean cause I played a game a month or two back where town just imploded due to lack of motivation and the wolves were very much on top of things.

And imo this thread hasn't gone into "bad thread health" territory, but then again I'm probably the source of any toxicity so far since I picked a fight with you as the first thing I did, so my view is a little biased.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Anyway, where did Dyslexicon go?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:42 pm Anyway, where did Dyslexicon go?
:3
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 411
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:24 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:20 pm i think i know who i wanna lunch already

oh boay :/
Is it me
you’re safe for now
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:46 pm

Is it me
you’re safe for now
is it me :3
☆Princess Abigail☆

Is it me
you’re safe for now
Hot

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

If I could vote right now I would vote me

ImageImage

tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 411
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:46 pm

Is it me
you’re safe for now
no, i was going to give you a pass d1 regardless cuz we killed you in some elmo game
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:48 pm If I could vote right now I would vote me
Thankfully, the rules disallow that.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:48 pm If I could vote right now I would vote me
No self-voting in this game, according to the OP
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:49 pm
Thankfully, the rules disallow that.
Do they? That's pretty dumb if true

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:49 pm
No self-voting in this game, according to the OP
Lame

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:48 pm
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:46 pm

Is it me
you’re safe for now
no, i was going to give you a pass d1 regardless cuz we killed you in some elmo game
do you know me by my other name insomnia?

Return to “Previous Jobs”