Roxy is awesome!
47%

Total votes: 15
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Re: Day 2 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Young Lady »

Ricochet 2 wrote:I don't really understand why people are reading Synonym as genuine. He sounded like a cornered baddie to me, and the explanation he gave was tenuous. Now we've even had clarification from the hosts that they might agree something conditional:
How do you think a genuine Synonym would have looked? I don't know about you but I've seen plenty of civs behave like that. I've seen baddies carry on and make a scene, but rarely if ever is it quite so abrasive. :shrug2:
Supervisor
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Llama 2 wrote:
SVS 2 wrote:
Llama 2 wrote:I wish votes were changeable so I would be able to vote Gamer Guy.
You still haven't answered me. Do you think he's bad because of your assumptions about his bio, or because of something he has posted?
His presumed bio is a big reason, yes.
Acknowledging my vote for him by labeling me as a fool is just icing on the cake.

Also his name is still not in alphabetical order
Two of those reasons don't work for me. I doubt the hosts handed out roles based only on bios and I also don't think you have the power to peer directly into Gamer Guy's soul. Plus the hosts literally stated that the alphabetical order thing is not a thing. :smoky:

His labeling you as a fool would be a sorta valid suspicion at least in that it comes from an actual post he made. How would you feel if someone tried to get you lynched for the same reasons you've given for Gamer Guy?
Supervisor
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Ned Flanders »

SVS 2 wrote:
Long Con 2 wrote:I agree with this. SVS says that I pushed too hard on the Syn and mafia issue but I really didn't. I kept getting asked to clarify my initial reaction to Syn's post. I think the fact that I reiterated my initial thoughts three times, or so, made everyone go after me as if my theory was a huge deal. Have I pushed for a Syn lynch? No, not at all. I voted for him in order to save myself, that is all. My original reaction/theory to Syn's post was blown out of proportion and everyone who is still on it needs to move on.
This may have some merit. I read back for context and you did raise the issue when prompted aside from the first time. I'm still bothered by it though because you maintained it as a real cause for suspicion and I really don't think it is, even on day 1. Synonym could have named any number of people and this logic could apply the same way, suspecting him for naming five people instead of four or six or whatever seems forced. Also there's this:
Long Con 2 wrote:SVS-I have no specific example at the moment as I need to hurry off and prepare some sandwiches. However, I can say off the top of my head that I have seen mafia throw names out in the beginning of a game in order to gauge reaction from the civilians. I guess this allows them to see who it is best to "find suspicious".
I'm assuming there's no need to make any sandwiches now, so I hope you can address this point. I asked you for an example of a mafia member blurting out a pile of names on day 1 because you said you think baddies do that. I don't see how baddies would gain anything by "gauging reactions" about random names at the very beginning of the game.
Not blurting out a pile of names, but bringing up a person or persons begin mafia when there is nothing to go on yet just to see how they and the thread reacts to those specific names. It a way to know their next move, who they should seriously consider making a "case" for. In all honesty I don't know how to give you a specific example without going back and reading Day 1 of the games I have been in before and I don't have to time to do that as I have played several games over the years. Please forgive me but mafia doesn't mean THAT much to me that I would spend hours searching for those examples. I am shocked that you have never seen such a thing happen. I have even had a fellow mafia player tell me (outside of mafia) that he/she does this on a regular basis at the beginning of his/her game.
Assault
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Gunther »

SVS 2 wrote:
Ricochet 2 wrote:I don't really understand why people are reading Synonym as genuine. He sounded like a cornered baddie to me, and the explanation he gave was tenuous. Now we've even had clarification from the hosts that they might agree something conditional:
How do you think a genuine Synonym would have looked? I don't know about you but I've seen plenty of civs behave like that. I've seen baddies carry on and make a scene, but rarely if ever is it quite so abrasive. :shrug2:
I've seen baddies make an abrasive scene, and every time people go 'oh, they must be civ' and then are surprised when they are not. I don't think how upset you get is relevant, baddies can fake that. MovingPictures is someone I can think of, Long Con another. But I don't think its the tone that caught him. It's what he said. I think he said things that don't ring true, read his posts and forget the tone just think about if what he said is believable. I think people should read back Synonym and JaggedJimmyJay and see how much sense their posts and votes make together if they are a team (especially one who knew outright that Synonym had an extra vote on him somehow, because I don't believe his conditional lynch stop was a thing.)
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

tbh timmer could be up for a timmer lynch or a timmer lynch

boo 2 wrote:By the way, have we addressed the fact that this game has an ODD number of players? We assume that everybody is switched, but think about this like a paired assignment in school.

There are 25 students in the classroom, much like this game has 25 players. Mrs. Roxy and Mrs. Fingersplints tell us to get a partner for a class assingment. We do so. But there is a problem. The odd one out. The outlier. In order for everybody to be able to play as somebody else, there needs to be an even number of players. But we have that one extra person. I feel I can say with almost 100% certainty that one of those among us, is in fact playing as themself.
nah

1->2
2->3
3->4
etc
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 111

Post by NurseWilgy »

Ricochet 2 wrote:
SVS 2 wrote:
I've seen baddies make an abrasive scene, and every time people go 'oh, they must be civ' and then are surprised when they are not. I don't think how upset you get is relevant, baddies can fake that. MovingPictures is someone I can think of, Long Con another. But I don't think its the tone that caught him. It's what he said. I think he said things that don't ring true, read his posts and forget the tone just think about if what he said is believable. I think people should read back Synonym and JaggedJimmyJay and see how much sense their posts and votes make together if they are a team (especially one who knew outright that Synonym had an extra vote on him somehow, because I don't believe his conditional lynch stop was a thing.)
This might prove fruitless to be looking at teammates if we don't have any confirmed allegiances in Day 2.
Metalmarsh 2 wrote:tbh timmer could be up for a timmer lynch or a timmer lynch
Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice? :meany:

Metalmarsh 2 wrote:
boo 2 wrote:By the way, have we addressed the fact that this game has an ODD number of players? We assume that everybody is switched, but think about this like a paired assignment in school.

There are 25 students in the classroom, much like this game has 25 players. Mrs. Roxy and Mrs. Fingersplints tell us to get a partner for a class assingment. We do so. But there is a problem. The odd one out. The outlier. In order for everybody to be able to play as somebody else, there needs to be an even number of players. But we have that one extra person. I feel I can say with almost 100% certainty that one of those among us, is in fact playing as themself.
nah

1->2
2->3
3->4
etc
Thank you for explaining this after 2 people have done so already.

If there is someone hiding behind his sock, it's this guy.^
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Ricochet 2 wrote:
SVS 2 wrote:
For fuck's sake.

I give up. Lynch me pls. If this is going to follow me throughout the entire game then just get it over with.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:It's really awesome people can make posts they pretend are genuine, and then immediately revert to using a lazy stand-in name to say a person should be lynched. That makes the whole thing seem really sincere, and not forced on top of forced.
Wow.

Don't try to make a crack at me not being genuine after your fake ass apology. But okay.
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Long Con 2 wrote:
SVS 2 wrote:
Long Con 2 wrote:I agree with this. SVS says that I pushed too hard on the Syn and mafia issue but I really didn't. I kept getting asked to clarify my initial reaction to Syn's post. I think the fact that I reiterated my initial thoughts three times, or so, made everyone go after me as if my theory was a huge deal. Have I pushed for a Syn lynch? No, not at all. I voted for him in order to save myself, that is all. My original reaction/theory to Syn's post was blown out of proportion and everyone who is still on it needs to move on.
This may have some merit. I read back for context and you did raise the issue when prompted aside from the first time. I'm still bothered by it though because you maintained it as a real cause for suspicion and I really don't think it is, even on day 1. Synonym could have named any number of people and this logic could apply the same way, suspecting him for naming five people instead of four or six or whatever seems forced. Also there's this:
Long Con 2 wrote:SVS-I have no specific example at the moment as I need to hurry off and prepare some sandwiches. However, I can say off the top of my head that I have seen mafia throw names out in the beginning of a game in order to gauge reaction from the civilians. I guess this allows them to see who it is best to "find suspicious".
I'm assuming there's no need to make any sandwiches now, so I hope you can address this point. I asked you for an example of a mafia member blurting out a pile of names on day 1 because you said you think baddies do that. I don't see how baddies would gain anything by "gauging reactions" about random names at the very beginning of the game.
Not blurting out a pile of names, but bringing up a person or persons begin mafia when there is nothing to go on yet just to see how they and the thread reacts to those specific names. It a way to know their next move, who they should seriously consider making a "case" for. In all honesty I don't know how to give you a specific example without going back and reading Day 1 of the games I have been in before and I don't have to time to do that as I have played several games over the years. Please forgive me but mafia doesn't mean THAT much to me that I would spend hours searching for those examples. I am shocked that you have never seen such a thing happen. I have even had a fellow mafia player tell me (outside of mafia) that he/she does this on a regular basis at the beginning of his/her game.
FOR FUCKS SAKE I WAS TROLLING.

Lynch me. I'm playing four games right now and this one is clearly not going to be enjoyable for me. And then you can apologize after I flip civilian. Bye.

NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 111

Post by NurseWilgy »

Synonym 2 wrote:
Long Con 2 wrote:
SVS 2 wrote:
FOR FUCKS SAKE I WAS TROLLING.

Lynch me. I'm playing four games right now and this one is clearly not going to be enjoyable for me. And then you can apologize after I flip civilian. Bye.

Bye Coba- er, I mean Synonym 2. ;)
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Phoebe Buffay
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Phoebe Buffay »

Do it. Vote for me. All of you.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Night 1 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Chuck »

Metalmarsh 2 wrote:
Synonym 2 wrote:
Metalmarsh 2 wrote:also i think dom had something to do with the lynch stop
let me clarify
the real dom
Turnip Head 2 wrote:Synonym is more than likely civilian at this point.

I feel like the lipstick/Syn confrontation was civ/civ. I don't see mafia causing a fight that could potentially end in a mod-kill.
why
I've been away all weekend with no reception so playing catch-up now.

I can't see any mafia play being okay'ed on this site that gets as heated as those two did. I've seen mod kills for lesser spats.

Also, I missed the cute animal posting of turtles but here's a bunny!

Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Kent Brockman »

Sorry I was afk yesterday, it was a beautiful day and I had no other plans... so I spent most or it outside. It is supposed to rain today, but I should be around more, even if by phone.

I am seeing more of a civ/civ thing going on here than anything. Like I said, I suspect the people trying to blame LC for a weak day one ping on Synonym, who has sounded more genuine than not, (even if BOTH of them have said things I find questionable) as a way to set up a bang,bang way of lynching two townies in a row.

So once again, VOTING FOR SIG
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Day 1 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Kent Brockman »

Long Con 2 wrote:You are correct, cookie. I was trying to begin discussion, not stifle it. The act that Synonym talked about the skin of his sock account doesn't bother me as much as him saying that there are five baddies among us. How would he know that unless he was one of them.
And for reference,this is the post that has me feeling most town about Long Con. Had it been me in this position, as a Mafia, at this point I would have agreed with Cookie (me) and latched onto her reasons for thinking Syn might be bad, and make my own secondary, thus being able to blame her for the eventual lynch of Synonym. Instead he blew off my thoughts, and reiterated his own. I don't see a baddie doing that, at least not an experienced one, and from his posts I think LC has been around the Mafia block.

I recall feeling this way very clearly since this was right after LC had asked me if *I* had any suspicions, which kind of freaked me out a bit. Why was he singling me out? But this reply made me feel all kinds of better.

For Syn, it is more of an over all tone. He sounds sincere about kidding around, and sincerely pissed, not faux baddie pissed. This post went far for me towards feeling that way:
Synonym 2 wrote:
Gamer Guy 2 wrote:Can we please lynch Sig tomorrow? Synonym, will you help me?
Why?

iirc he was one of the earliest to call Scum Con on his bullshit.
While I disagree with his conclusion (for me, anyone coming out and saying "I will vote/suspect anyone who votes/suspects *X* because of the stoopid ideas of *Y*", as sig did, ESPECIALLY on Day One when we ALL have stoopid ideas to be almost ALWAYS have been said by a Mafia) I can't imagine an actual Mafia Syn saying this about LC. He is coming out and saying that, in his opinion, LCs ideas are actually bullshit, not true. If he knew that Long Con was actually right, and Syn was bad, I don't know that he would have said this so baldly. Like i said, tone. But it reads sincere to me, even If I disagree with him here.

Personally I think we should all vote for Sig. Because now that I am thinking about it, I don't think I have EVER heard a town aligned player say something like: "I will vote/suspect anyone who votes/suspects *X* because of the stoopid ideas of *Y*". Have ANY of you ever said something like this when you are town? On Day One?

In any case, back later.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Paul Stevens »

I voted MM. That guy really has got to go.
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Perd Hapley »

Long Con 2 wrote:
SVS 2 wrote:
And I have done that as a Civ as well. I agree, the practice of throwing out a name or names just for early-game reactions is a common enough thing, but it's not a baddie tactic in my experience. You are trying to pin it down as only something a baddie would do to make it into a suspicion instead of an observation, and that pings me. :eye: *votes Long Con*
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Awww, I'm not in the game? :sigh:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

What does everyone think about Elohcin's vote yesterday?

If Elohcin does not respond soon, I may lock on her. I do still think Sig is bad, but I will reserve my vote on Sig until more information is gained. I can't see Sig and Long Con on the same team, so my suspicions will be resolved when LC flips. If I have to vote Sig to save both LC and Syn, I will though.

Baddie priority: Elohcin = Sig > Synonym > Long Con
To be recycled
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

I'm pressed for time again. Register a vote for Long Con.
Supervisor
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Dom 2 wrote:I voted MM. That guy really has got to go.
timmer, this is ridiculous tbqh.

timmer hasn't given a single reason to suspect timmer other than that timmer has been acting like timmer in order to try and last longer in a gme that timmer has, lately, been NK'd in a lot for very little reason.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Effective immediately, Black Rock 2 is being replaced by Black Rock 2. She cannot be voted for today or targeted this night.

We are still looking for one more replacement!
Gro-oo-ovy
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Night 1 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by Quokka »

Elohcin 2 wrote:Caught up and popping in! Interesting turn of events with the no-lynch, and some hostility, I see. I have to go work out and eat, but I do plan to be back later to discuss what's happened in more detail and respond to some things.
:sigh:

Only afew hours until I vote for Elohcin. I recommend those who don't want to vote for Syn or LC vote for Elohcin as well. We have a player here that will read enough and quote someone so that they look as if they are playing but busy, who also is not opinionated enough to break a tie. It's a case of "civs needing to call out BS".
To be recycled
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 15
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

I thought I would have more time/energy this weekend to be more active here, but I was wrong. Here I am for a bit before I finish up some necessary things. I have things to respond to, I see, and much of it is the same thing, so I'll try to get it in one response.
Gamer Guy 2 wrote: Elohcin, I would like to hear more from you. How do you feel about Dom, Scotty and Turnip Head? Did either the Long Con argument or the Synonym argument have more sway in your head? What made Synonym's case bad? was Long Con's also bad?

It worries me that Elohcin left the vote a tie based on Synonym's case being bad. It shows non-commitment and a willingness to allow either player to die, even though previously stating "civs needing to call out BS". A win-win situation on the chance that they are both civilian.
Scotty has 3 posts. His vote for Synonym was a drive-by. Too little to go on.
Turnip Head has 3 posts of little substance, but he says he's been out of reception. Too little to go on.
Dom seems concerned about baddie hunting, and has expressed this several times over people finding socks. I don't agree with his Synonym vote, but his posts look like baddie hunting as he asks questions, etc. And I agree with his vote for MM.

Neither of those arguments had sway in my head. I thought LC jumped on Synonym for what I saw as satire, and I think people jumped on LC for making a case. I didn't think it was a good case, but I think many people jumped on it (either for it or against it) because it was easy to do so. I agreed with Cookie's post on the matter in my vote post. As for more recent matters, I think Synonym's reactions to today's accusations look genuine, like a frustrated civ. Yes, I've seen baddies pull the frustrated civ act, but that's just where I'm leaning, so I will not be voting him today.

I don't understand why my previous vote would worry you - it makes perfect sense to me why I would not vote for someone because I thought the case on them was bad. And if I recall correctly, when I voted, it was not a tie, but I'll give you that is was certainly close. It doesn't show non-commitment: it shows that I don't vote for who I think is civilian, and that I don't vote for people simply because they have a large number of votes. That's called bandwagoning, and that's not good civ behavior in my book.

I'm sure I've left something out of this post from someone, but I'm happy to answer whatever I need to. As for my vote today, I believe I will vote MM again because the player is definitely hiding behind the sock, posting and voting without substance or reason still on Day 2, and it pings me more than others who have garnered votes today.

Linki - I'm here!
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

:clap:
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Elohcin 2 wrote:I don't understand why my previous vote would worry you - it makes perfect sense to me why I would not vote for someone because I thought the case on them was bad. And if I recall correctly, when I voted, it was not a tie, but I'll give you that is was certainly close. It doesn't show non-commitment: it shows that I don't vote for who I think is civilian, and that I don't vote for people simply because they have a large number of votes. That's called bandwagoning, and that's not good civ behavior in my book.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you are not recalling correctly. Long Con was ahead of votes by one, but he had specifically stated previous that his own vote would be to save himself, making it a tie. You are more focused on civ behavior than what a civ should do. In a situation as this, a civ should most definitely try to lunch the player that has even a slightly higher percent chance to be a baddie.

Had you actually been paying attention to players outside of your own circle you should've known that it was a tie. It feels as if you are playing "like" you are paying attention, while not willing to step outside a comfort zone. What member of the mafia would feel good about being the tie breaker? From what I've noticed, mafia avoid that due to placing them in the hot seat.
To be recycled
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Larry David »

Sorry all I have been very busy hosting my game and hadn't been able to devote time to this game. I'm going to have some time this weekend though and i will do my best to catch up with this game. I obviously don't have any insights into who is bad yet. Give me a little time.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Celeste »

It's obvious where my vote was going and nothing has changed. Long Con.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 217

Post by Jack Shephard »

I have done no justice in the past 48 hours to my sock's real player, to the fellow players in this game and to the wonderful Hostesses; I have been swamped by RL and right now (yes, on a bloody Sunday) it just got worse. Nothing to worry about (no, I'm not the second person who asked for a replacement :p), but as far as RL goes, it's completely stressful and mafia is the last thing I can do today. I'd never normally do this, but with less than an hour and a half to go, catching up is out of the question and I hate even more committing to a vote without adequate reasoning, so I'm voting myself.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 205

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

Ricochet 2 wrote:
SVS 2 wrote:
It's not even about baddies faking it. I do not really understand where the idea that only a civilian can get genuinely upset about being suspected comes from.

I do not think it's a question of whether or not Synonym 2 got genuinely upset, that seems obvious. The issue is why. I understand that as a baddie, getting asked a trick question would be annoying, and then having someone go after you for it would be even worse. Because that is all out of your control, and that is very frustrating. But that is why Synonym 2 is bad. After having things go out of his control, he never regained control, he simply shutdown; failing to answer questions or engage in discussion; and immediately went hostile.

On top of that, we have the curse a Synonym 2 and I were targeted with today. There is also the curse Metalmarsh 2 was targeted with. Synonym 2 and I were targeted by a curse that I have a mush easier time believing is a baddie or independent power, while the 'timmer' curse that MM 2 was targeted with seems more like a civilian power.

I raise that point, because I think the most likely scenario is that a teammate of Synonym 2's targeted us, in the hopes that it would force things in the thread to calm down between he and I, taking attention off of him for today. Which is why I did not play into it. For proof of that, I would point to his reaction to my sarcastic comment about his 'apology' and scum conning.
dunya
Turnip Head
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

timmer am voting for timmer.
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

SVS 2 wrote:I'm pressed for time again. Register a vote for Long Con.
SVS must think I am the only one playing this game with her. Tunneling much?
Assault
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

Just an fyi, my Uncle just got a very bad diagnosis and is going into hospice this week. Until the hospice placement is set, my family will be tag teaming the hospital to sit with him as musch as possible since the hospital upsets him. So I will be kinda scarce. i will be around, but some of the time I would have spent here will instead be spent with my Uncle. Like today was, for instance. Thanks for understanding.

And is Metalmarsh actially cursed? I thought he was chanelling a curse he had in a different game, the Timmer curse.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I keep watching this every time I come to the thread

;)
Gunther
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Gunther »

Looks like its going to be Long Con, which I don't think is going to get us a baddie but with all the people who seem pretty convinced and the fact we are in a holding pattern its probably a good thing to have it resolved.

I'm glad others are catching on to what I was saying about MM hiding behind the sock, though. I see that the same way as the people who voted for MM.

I really wish people would read what I am saying about Synonym and JJJ it feels like it has just gone completely unnoticed or under the radar. Read these guys back in tandem. I guess if LC comes back bad then I am wrong but if he comes back civ like I think then lets look at this tomorrow.
Ben Linus
Mouthpiece of Jacob
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Ben Linus »

I'm good with a Long Con lynch.
fingersplints
Hitman

Re: TSM Polls

Post by fingersplints »

Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Re: Night 2 -The Syndicate Mafia

Post by fingersplints »

Pass the Ketchup, Please

As everyone contemplated what to do with Long Con 2 through the night, Gamer Guy 2 was unable to sleep. He closed his eyes and sighed~ another day closer to the funeral of their Spacedaisy.

A while later, everyone met for breakfast.

Drinking his coffee at the counter with everyone, all of them scrupulously avoiding looking at each other as bus passengers do in America, Gamer Guy 2's attention was caught by a counter placard.

As he picked it up to read it, he realized he was no longer able to. His vision was going hazy. Breathing. short. Gamer Guy 2 collapsed, dead in his stool.

Gamer Guy 2 has been lynched.

After he died, he joined up with all the other American Gods and became their doctor.

because Gamer Guy 2 was DrWilgy. And your civvie protector.

Night 1 has begun.
You have 23 hours to get your PM's in.
Gro-oo-ovy
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Golf »

Oh man, I forgot this ended so early. Sorry for missing it, everyone. Won't happen again.
Fractal
sprityo
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Celeste »

What the fuck is this bullshit? Long Con lives again?
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Kent Brockman »

OMG, that so sucks :(

RIP Gamer Guy.
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

RIP DrWilgy. I guess that's a lynch switch, or Long Con 2 has a role that does fit the meta, and makes him difficult to lunch.
dunya
Turnip Head
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Gamer Guy stumbles around grasping at his bleeding side. Gamer Guy leans up against a tree and falls to the ground in a nice shady spot. "I guess I was too good this time..." He reaches up and removes his face to reveal a grinning Wilgy. "Good luck everyone... Sorry I gotta go so soon..." Wilgy drops the mask as his hand falls to his side. "I hope the person wearing my mask does well..."
To be recycled
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 2

Post by DrWilgy »

How was my Goofy Clown impersonation?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

DrWilgy wrote:How was my Goofy Clown impersonation?

Thanks for playing DrWiggly! You were a delight to Host!
;)
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Cobalt 2 wrote:What the fuck is this bullshit? Long Con lives again?
Long Con - The Unlynchable! :haha:
Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:RIP DrWilgy. I guess that's a lynch switch, or Long Con 2 has a role that does fit the meta, and makes him difficult to lunch.
Or maybe this is just more like it. :nicenod:
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

By the way friends. I suggest we move on. I will be using this starry night to look into other suspicions and will bring them up with the sun. I am done playing defense.
Assault
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Excuse my triple post. I will vote for Masters of the Universe.
Assault
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

I doubt this will convince anyone who voted for you to not try it again, since they were not exactly starting from a rational place anyways.

You are also actually probably doing more damage then good for yourself right now, because those were some very cavalier statements from someone who survived at the cost of the civilian protector.
dunya
Turnip Head
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 8

Post by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

That was a commendable impression Wilgy. Sucks that you died though. It was a better idea that you didnt use my photobucket for the sprites though. If you did I wouldve made the Ace Attorney albums private around day 5 just to turn on hardmode. Those court record hotlinks break after awhile since they dont really allow it. That's why I make my own resource for my own personal usage of them.

Try not to slip on any Love Nectar on your stairway to heaven yeah?
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Ned Flanders »

Lipsticklacey 2 wrote:I doubt this will convince anyone who voted for you to not try it again, since they were not exactly starting from a rational place anyways.

You are also actually probably doing more damage then good for yourself right now, because those were some very cavalier statements from someone who survived at the cost of the civilian protector.
I'm just trying to be honest.
Assault

Return to “Previous Jobs”