Matt
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Typhoony
No votes
Billy Dee Williams (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
42%

Total votes: 19
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1015

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Golden »

Sorsha wrote:
Golden wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Golden wrote:I think there were lots of people who were talking of Enrique as a top suspect. If I was Mr Freeze last night, I would have blocked him.

The real problem here is assuming Mr Freeze chose who we asked him to choose at all. If Mr Freeze is, say, Enrique, TH is a likely choice. If Mr Freeze is Mac, zebra is a likely choice. If Mr Freeze is MP, sig would be his number one choice :p and Mr Freeze could well be someone who isn't talking a lot and we don't really know for sure who they would feel most suspicious of.
Top suspect for being Neros teammate?
Mine was Enrique, although he has made some good points against it, which I need to look into further.

I think it wasn't zebra.
I don't think it's mac either.
Not really seeing it as DH.
Matt is the most unlikely of all. I also feel pretty confident saying it isn't juliets.
MP is a possibility

I haven't really had time to do my own analysis, which I want to. It could be someone we aren't looking at.
Would you buss your teammate on day 2 of their first game on this site?

Also, Mac, Matt and juliets aren't even on that list... Where do they come in? What about sig and Sabie? Sorry if I've missed where you explained it already.

Linki- I was asking specifically if Enrique was a top suspect as Neros teammate. I think Enrique is just one person.
Also, I'm not sure why we think 'the list' is important. The list was just one person's idea of who should be blocked. Who Mr Freeze blocked may not be on that list. I was answering your question about my top suspect for being nero's teammate, which (while linked) is not the same as talking exclusively about Mr Freeze's block. I don't think, for example, juliets would have been blocked because I doubt Mr Freeze would have thought she was Nero's teammate either, but I still think its relevant to say I don't think she is.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 592
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

MacDougall wrote:A baddie teammate would rally a teammate to be lynched over sig on day 2 for cred? Not my style TH and you know it. You were in my last scum chatzy.
Well you can't exactly get away with that shit twice, now can you? :haha:

I've been pretty clear though that I don't think you did any rallying. You made one post where you gave reasons for both Nero and Sig being good votes and concluded by saying Nero was the better one. You were right. But I wouldn't call it rallying, and you trying to characterize it like that doesn't make me feel better about you.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 513

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote:
Dom wrote:
sig wrote:
Enrique wrote:MP for how long has sig been your number one supect?
I'm guessing since the beginning of the day when someone hungered/forced it tell me was this your doing Enrique?
What do we think of Enrique really involving himself with both apparent curses?
Enrique is involving himself in pretty much everything.
That is true.

But I do think people like to talk about their own roles.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 870

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote:
MacDougall wrote:A baddie teammate would rally a teammate to be lynched over sig on day 2 for cred? Not my style TH and you know it. You were in my last scum chatzy.
Well you can't exactly get away with that shit twice, now can you? :haha:

I've been pretty clear though that I don't think you did any rallying. You made one post where you gave reasons for both Nero and Sig being good votes and concluded by saying Nero was the better one. You were right. But I wouldn't call it rallying, and you trying to characterize it like that doesn't make me feel better about you.
I said he was the better lynch and then pretty much cheerled the lynch the rest of the day. You say that's scummy. Ok.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Point me to the posts that you think are you "cheerleading" the lynch please. I just want to make sure I have it right.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote:Point me to the posts that you think are you "cheerleading" the lynch please. I just want to make sure I have it right.
You know which posts I am referring to. You are just wanting me to post them so you can dispute it again. I already know you dispute the fact that it is what I was doing. You're wrong.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Point me to the posts that you think are you "cheerleading" the lynch please. I just want to make sure I have it right.
You know which posts I am referring to. You are just wanting me to post them so you can dispute it again. I already know you dispute the fact that it is what I was doing. You're wrong.
PING
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
PING
Ah Dom's patented one word or one smiley bs post.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

For the remainder of the game, I will be replying to Dom's posts with one word or one smiley responses. I encourage all others to do the same.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Re: Arkham Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Turnip Head »

DharmaHelper wrote:Lets lynch Nero.
MacDougall wrote:I think sig and nero are both reasonable candidates and wouldn't actually mind seeing either of them flip. But, I would like it to be based on something more than DharmaHelper blatantly inviting lurkers to drive by vote whoever he says to.
MacDougall wrote:Nero is a good lynch today imo. Y'all should just go watch some TV or something and wait for the outcome.
Talk to me about why you weren't cool with DH inviting players to vote for Nero, but it's "cheerleading" when you do it and he already has 7 votes and the lynch ends in an hour and a half.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper said "let's lynch nero" and gave no reasons. For it. It annoys me when players do that. Specifically DharmaHelper because he is a smug prick and nobody ever calls him on it.

You, again, completely ignored the post where I gave reasons for saying nero should be lynched. Why do you keep doing that?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I mean smug prick in an endearing way mind you.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

We've already had plenty of discussion about the insults going around in this game. Time for them to stop, seriously.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:We've already had plenty of discussion about the insults going around in this game. Time for them to stop, seriously.
I quite literally meant smug prick in an endearing way.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Like, I've played two games with DH and he posts however he wants.

Hell part of Turnip Head's case on me is for arguing with DharmaHelper for saying "let's lynch nero" which nobody should have just accepted. Yet, because nero flipped bad, my criticism of the point is scummy looking...which it is. But I'd have said it had he said "let's lynch Golden" or anybody at all.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I'm not ignoring it. It's just not anything I'd refer to as cheerleading. Here's that post:
MacDougall wrote:Sig and nero... Sig, the ultimate in mislynch meta and nero who I've never played with before. Both ping me for different reasons.

Sig - Well, I am seeing an unusually thorough sig. He's held together. Usually civ sig is a little more mealy mouthed lol. His responses to being put under threat here are a little alarming.
Nerolunar - There was the thing on day 1 where he tried to jump in on the Turnip Head suspicion and when TH growled at him he backed off all like "lol jks bra" and tbh that is arguably the most surface scummy thing that has occurred. Coupled with Matt wanting him lynched...

I think I'd endorse Nero being lynched over sig.
You make broad generalizations about sig's play and you refer to the specific ping about Nero. You conclude by saying "I think I'd endorse Nero over sig." If you call that cheerleading I disagree, I've seen you "cheer lead" a lynch before and it doesn't look like that. You made the cases against both.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote:I'm not ignoring it. It's just not anything I'd refer to as cheerleading. Here's that post:
MacDougall wrote:Sig and nero... Sig, the ultimate in mislynch meta and nero who I've never played with before. Both ping me for different reasons.

Sig - Well, I am seeing an unusually thorough sig. He's held together. Usually civ sig is a little more mealy mouthed lol. His responses to being put under threat here are a little alarming.
Nerolunar - There was the thing on day 1 where he tried to jump in on the Turnip Head suspicion and when TH growled at him he backed off all like "lol jks bra" and tbh that is arguably the most surface scummy thing that has occurred. Coupled with Matt wanting him lynched...

You make broad generalizations about sig's play and you refer to the specific ping about Nero. You conclude by saying "I think I'd endorse Nero over sig." If you call that cheerleading I disagree, I've seen you "cheer lead" a lynch before and it doesn't look like that. You made the cases against both.
Where have you seen me cheer lead a lynch before?
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Sorsha »

Thanks golden... I don't know.... I'm not really believing that Enrique bussed a teammate on day 2. I'll try to look over the situation from that perspective later though. :sigh: (not looking forward to having to read it all again)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

While we're arguing this, a more astute observation I made is getting lost:
MacDougall wrote:I think sig and nero are both reasonable candidates and wouldn't actually mind seeing either of them flip. But, I would like it to be based on something more than DharmaHelper blatantly inviting lurkers to drive by vote whoever he says to.
DharmaHelper wasn't the one who offered up sig and Nero as candidates, that was Enrique. So the first sentence seems like it's a response to Enrique. Enrique blatantly invited everyone to vote for Nero or sig.

The second sentence is a response to DH, who only offered Nero as a candidate. It shows that Mac's thought process with this post was never about sig. If it was, he'd have addressed it to Enrique. Saving Nero from a pileup of votes is Mac's only agenda with this post.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MacDougall wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I'm not ignoring it. It's just not anything I'd refer to as cheerleading. Here's that post:

juliets - World Reborn
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote:While we're arguing this, a more astute observation I made is getting lost:
DharmaHelper wasn't the one who offered up sig and Nero as candidates, that was Enrique. So the first sentence seems like it's a response to Enrique. Enrique blatantly invited everyone to vote for Nero or sig.

The second sentence is a response to DH, who only offered Nero as a candidate. It shows that Mac's thought process with this post was never about sig. If it was, he'd have addressed it to Enrique. Saving Nero from a pileup of votes is Mac's only agenda with this post.
My thought process around that was "there's that DharmaHelper making matter of fact statements again, god that guy pisses me off".
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 724

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:While we're arguing this, a more astute observation I made is getting lost:

My thought process around that was "there's that DharmaHelper making matter of fact statements again, god that guy pisses me off".
:grin:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Well that's an easy thought process to have as Nero's teammate XD Have you never made matter of fact statements before? Have you never said "Let's lynch Player X"?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

juliets - World Reborn
That's comparing apples and oranges.

1. Nero got lynched very quickly after I gave that lynch my approval
2. Juliets survived quite a while
3. I had role info by proxy of HamburgerBoy that said she was bad
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote:Well that's an easy thought process to have as Nero's teammate XD Have you never made matter of fact statements before? Have you never said "Let's lynch Player X"?
Turnip Head. Please stop. You are barking up the wrong tree.

Look at my posts after the lynch as well. Do they sound like someone upset by the result of the lynch?

Does my immediate hunting of his partners sound like someone upset by the result of the lynch?

Would I as scum encourage votes on him before he was certain to be lynched... while there was a chance sig was getting lynched still?

I assure you you are barking up the wrong tree.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

My post suggesting he is the better of the two candidates came when he had 3 votes, Matt had 4 and I believe sig had 2. It came moments before an avalanche of votes, literally minutes. Whether there is correlation is not the point. The point is that if at that point I had made my mind up to "distance" or "bus" from him as this post would indicate, why didn't I go harder. Why didn't I raise the points I raised after his lynch? Why didn't I start accusing Zebra before the end of the day?

If I "distanced" or "bussed" I did a fail job getting the credit for it.

And you bet if I was mafia I'd have been very aware of everything he did. The reason I didn't accuse Zebra before the end of the day is that I made all those reads AFTER I had confirmation of his alignment, not before. I found that information as because of confirmation bias.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
PING
What is BS about me being pinged by the fact that you don't even want to go find the post?
I don't recall you calling that BS when other people eyed Matt for this.
MacDougall wrote:For the remainder of the game, I will be replying to Dom's posts with one word or one smiley responses. I encourage all others to do the same.
If someone were to, you know, read my posts, they'd know your characterization of me is wildly inaccurate. Is it something that is uniquely Dom? I've been told so. Is it my only contributions? Far from it.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree, but I won't know if I don't bark :P In any case I've made the points I wanted to and you've responded. I'll give you some breathing room. I do still want to know what you think of BR's ISO and the points I made on her.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
PING
What is BS about me being pinged by the fact that you don't even want to go find the post?
I don't recall you calling that BS when other people eyed Matt for this.

I don't even know what you are talking about so I guess that would explain why I didn't call it bs.
MacDougall wrote:For the remainder of the game, I will be replying to Dom's posts with one word or one smiley responses. I encourage all others to do the same.
If someone were to, you know, read my posts, they'd know your characterization of me is wildly inaccurate. Is it something that is uniquely Dom? I've been told so. Is it my only contributions? Far from it.
I'm not sure whether you are making my point for me or arguing.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

TH asked you to point him to posts.
You said "nah"
That's suspicious to me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:TH asked you to point him to posts.
You said "nah"
That's suspicious to me.
TH asked me to point him to posts.

I told him there is no point and that it was the posts he is already aware of.

You said one word, "ping".

Not the same.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 154
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

yknow, it just popped into my mind. why hasnt poison ivy been poisoning?

or for that matter, if she has, what's the time on how long it takes to kill someone?

a couple days? should we expect to see someone randomly drop dead tomorrow morning alongside the nightkill?

i mean that and the penguin, no one has really talked about him. unless i mean, he is still "blackmailing them"

be back later for more
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sprityo wrote:yknow, it just popped into my mind. why hasnt poison ivy been poisoning?

or for that matter, if she has, what's the time on how long it takes to kill someone?

a couple days? should we expect to see someone randomly drop dead tomorrow morning alongside the nightkill?

i mean that and the penguin, no one has really talked about him. unless i mean, he is still "blackmailing them"

be back later for more
Does not poisoning involve votes being added to their vote tally? Or was that just a poison mechanism specific to World Reborn?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Words like 'insane' and 'poisoning' aren't necessarily restricted to a single meaning on the site... it can be whatever the host wants them to be (flavour is more important).

But Poison Ivy's role says 'they will die'.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote:
You said "nah"
That's suspicious to me.

Not the same.
I'm not saying you use one word responses.

I'm saying refusing to point someone to a post pings me, but it seems I also misunderstood the situation given I thought TH was requesting posts he didn't know exist and you were saying no. It seems like you were just saying they don't exist.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sprityo wrote:yknow, it just popped into my mind. why hasnt poison ivy been poisoning?

be back later for more
In my experience, poison adds a vote against a player each day (rather than killing them), and these votes are cumulative. So poison might not have much of an effect now, but players could start dropping dead left and right in lynches in a few days.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote:I'd like people to consider my Mac case and also go back and reread him to form their own opinions, but in the meantime I got some juicy nuggets to add to my BR case.

As many of you remember, Day 0/1 of the Champs game was a clusterfuck where Rico pooped all over the thread. Somehow it still had fewer posts than Day 1 in this game. But this was BR's reaction to that thread in a game where she was a civvie:
Black Rock in GoC wrote:What happened? I left off on page 8 and I just got back to page 20. Most of me does not want to read all of that.
Black Rock in GoC wrote:Interesting back and forth between Rico and LoRab.

I haven't read the 11 pages before page 20, and I won't be unless I think I missed something important. Ricos posts don't count.

My opinion is all though Rico has been distracting and posting a lot of crap (all the way up to page 8) I don't find him that suspicious. Would he really want that much attention? I was thinking he had a neutral role, if those exist in this game.

He did have a point about LoRabs original post. Seemed easy and even her Matt points were wishy washy at best. Not the best example of LoRabs mafia play. Is she bad? or just not that into it?
BR skipped a portion of the thread and had no regrets about doing so, saying she would go back if she felt she missed something. She was still able to form reads from what she read and continued to be engaged in current events in the thread.

She even gave bea advice to do the same:
Black Rock in GoC wrote:Linki: Bea I am so sad for you. I hope things get better. Honestly I think you should move forward from here and then check back on specific things as needed.

That is in sharp contrast to how she has handled this thread. I speculate that, as a baddie, BR would think that saying something like "I won't be reading the thread" would be viewed as suspicious whereas civvie BR doesn't care how that looks. So instead of saying "fuck it" and either quickly skimming or starting from the present, BR in this game attempts to:
Black Rock wrote:I've decided to look at a few people to best get a feeling of the thread. I feel a little out of the groove. So I started with Scotty, which I was happy to see had under 30 posts. I wish I knew how to read him better. In a direct comparison to the last game I played with him and this game, he feels a lot more conservative and less accusational. He's playing it safe and I don't trust that.

I'm going to check out dharmahelper next.
As has been widely publicized, the DH ISO never takes place. BR's single attempt at an ISO was Scotty, a player with 30 posts who she doesn't read well and concludes she doesn't trust him.

Her next attempt:
Black Rock wrote:So I am officially starting from the beginning and I can't promise that some of the shit I'll bring up is so three days ago.
This was on Page 40. BR started at the beginning of the thread and makes a bunch of posts about the first 8 pages of the game. She gets through 8 pages and calls it a night. BR never got back to this method of becoming involved which is one reason I think her heart wasn't in this exercise and she was just doing it for show. If her intentions were true, I figure she could have started closer towards the End of Day to get a grasp on what people were voting for, or she could have just not commented on every little thing in the first 8 pages, her read would have gone a lot faster.
Black Rock wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:@Turnip Head interesting point about Black Rock.

The same case could possibly be made for Sabie. Im going to check her ISO right now.
I better find this case.
Well this is an odd post. BR demands that Nero follow through with an ISO of sabie. :confused:
Black Rock wrote:It doesn't make me bad just busy and disconnected, it's been hard to have my own opinion when my catch ups are coloured by everyone else opinion and it makes me sad that when I actually was trying to put myself back in the game I get told I am hollow and false.
It should be pointed out that being busy and disconnected doesn't make BR a civ either. I don't know how I feel about BR saying it's hard for her to have an opinion from her catch ups, but I know it wasn't difficult for her to have opinions in GoC where she was similarly behind.

DH asks BR about the ISO on him again:
DharmaHelper wrote:The point I was making with my post count is that my posts for the most part aren't that superfluous or difficult to follow. and I'm not posting like six or seven times in a row or using big fuck-off paragraphs or posting one sentence per line or anything that would make a sincere re-read of me implausible.
Black Rock wrote:I think I misunderstood. I will read you since you really want me to but I was only planning that at the time because I was trying to catch up through key players but I haven't bothered because I have changed tactics several times on how I am trying to attack the thread. I don't find you suspicious at this moment so I saw no point. Maybe your posts are insightful so I'll give it a shot.
This ISO still hasn't happened. If BR did not want to do an ISO of DH, why didn't she just say so? Saying she doesn't find DH suspicious but also saying "maybe your posts are insightful" gives the impression she hasn't read DH's posts so why does she think he isn't suspicious? It just feels like empty words with no real meaning behind them.
The difference is clear. It's a good case.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
You said "nah"
That's suspicious to me.

Not the same.
I'm not saying you use one word responses.

I'm saying refusing to point someone to a post pings me, but it seems I also misunderstood the situation given I thought TH was requesting posts he didn't know exist and you were saying no. It seems like you were just saying they don't exist.
That's right, Turnip Head asked me whether there were more posts I was referring to than the ones he'd already talked about. Specifically asked me to post them. I declined because there are not.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

To be clear I asked Mac to specifically tell me which posts so I didn't respond to the wrong ones. He wouldn't tell me and I ended up responding to the wrong one.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Those two things are not the same. :p
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote:To be clear I asked Mac to specifically tell me which posts so I didn't respond to the wrong ones. He wouldn't tell me and I ended up responding to the wrong one.
You wanted me to show you posts that meant I was cheer leading. You were already aware of all the posts I made on the subject. If I had have quoted the ones you requested I'd have just been feeding your incorrect case on me.

I don't have time to get into semantics. You have criticised my use of the term cheerleading and of the term rallying. Maybe using those words overemphasized what the posts came across like, but it is reflective of how I felt...
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Equivocate and bass have not posted since day 1. Floyd has not posted since day 0.

Do we have a kidnapper role of some kind? Unfortunately bass and Floyd do have a history of vanishing like this but bass seemed very invested early and just up and disappeared.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

MacDougall wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:To be clear I asked Mac to specifically tell me which posts so I didn't respond to the wrong ones. He wouldn't tell me and I ended up responding to the wrong one.
You wanted me to show you posts that meant I was cheer leading. You were already aware of all the posts I made on the subject. If I had have quoted the ones you requested I'd have just been feeding your incorrect case on me.

I don't have time to get into semantics. You have criticised my use of the term cheerleading and of the term rallying. Maybe using those words overemphasized what the posts came across like, but it is reflective of how I felt...
I understand. I didn't criticize so much as disagree that those words were relevant to your behavior. It sounded like you were taking more credit for the lynch than I think those posts deserved. I don't intend to belabor this point any further, just clarifying what happened. Thanks for looking at my BR case.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

be back later for more
This is a very important question to be asking today.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Why do you say that?
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 701

Post by Enrique »

I have a theory but I'm kinda waiting on someone to confirm it :p
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Enrique wrote:I have a theory but I'm kinda waiting on someone to confirm it :p
I assume you can't say who?

Btw Enrique - even if you are bad, I really love the energy you are bringing to this game. Matt-like is a pretty good adjective for it.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Enrique wrote:I have a theory but I'm kinda waiting on someone to confirm it :p
Oh dear god :solitary:
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Sorsha »

Dom- what do you think of TH's case on BR?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 261

Post by sig »

Enrique wrote:

be back later for more
This is a very important question to be asking today.
Yeah it is, how much do we want to Penguin hunt though?

Ugh I'm dealing with a super annoying girl in my Venturing scout troop I swear I should just stop socializing with people it never ends well. Though one more thing to add to resumes. :shrug:

linki: another theory?
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”