Re: [Day 21] Masters of the Universe Mafia

Post by blindfaeth »

ugh who is the last baddie >:(
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 248

Post by timmer »

Sorry gang it cannot be me.Whoever we are trying to find seems content to just let us kill each other. Alas kynching is not the answer when ut comes to me and I'm sorry for whatever comes of this latest attemot. :(
My siggie.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149

Post by Elohcin »

timmer wrote:Sorry gang it cannot be me.Whoever we are trying to find seems content to just let us kill each other. Alas kynching is not the answer when ut comes to me and I'm sorry for whatever comes of this latest attemot. :(
But you are not denying that you killed Nevinara?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I can't directly answer that without breaking some rules, but I'll just say this: there is someone, not me, who needs to die for this game to end. They are playing very coy and going with the flow. I've thought on several occasions that I knew who it was, and did my part to end the game for us, but it hasn't worked.

Our only hope is that we get a lucky ricochet today, I think. Basically, I know I can't be the reason the game isn't over, because I know how my role works.
My siggie.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 309

Post by thellama73 »

Well, after tonight we have four more chances to get them, so I guess the odds are in our favor
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 252

Post by Flyin' High »

Well, if you're telling the truth Timmer then my next best theory is it's llama and something changed when he came back from the dead the second time.

Because nothing else stands out with regards to blindfaeth or Elohcin as far as I have been able to tell from reading back.

:sigh:
ImageImage

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

FH, you are about the only person I trust in the game, due to game events and the like. Is there anyone you can flat out vouch for?
My siggie.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Flyin' High wrote:Well, if you're telling the truth Timmer then my next best theory is it's llama and something changed when he came back from the dead the second time.

Because nothing else stands out with regards to blindfaeth or Elohcin as far as I have been able to tell from reading back.

If timmer is telling the truth, then it has to be BF unless FH is an extraordinarily good actor. I can vouch for myself, of course, and I trust Elohcin completely.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:Well, if you're telling the truth Timmer then my next best theory is it's llama and something changed when he came back from the dead the second time.

If timmer is telling the truth, then it has to be BF unless FH is an extraordinarily good actor. I can vouch for myself, of course, and I trust Elohcin completely.

With BF's absence the past few days, maybe we should take a look at him. He came in today, of course, but not to offer anything, really.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

I feel like I can vouch for BF because he's given me no reason not to trust him other than being quiet. And I can't imagine how or when he could have been "turned to the darkside" so I really feel like it's not him.

I wish there was some sort of thread evidence I could find to help us solve this because I really don't like just picking someone new each day. Feels like the civvies are just being punished at this point. :(
ImageImage

blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 416

Post by blindfaeth »

I think I trust timmer and FH and Eloh. I think FH might be onto something with llamas Rez, it happened twice after all.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

blindfaeth wrote:I think I trust timmer and FH and Eloh. I think FH might be onto something with llamas Rez, it happened twice after all.
It's fine that you don't trust me, but will you please cast a vote so we can move on?

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 224

Post by Epignosis »

Day 21: A While Longer

“We hate to deprive ourselves of your company, timmer,” thellama73 said. “But we believe it must be done.”

The impetuous man drew his dagger and plunged it into timmer’s chest. The chest gave way like a volume of a water would to a falling rock. Yet thellama73 could not withdraw his hand. Painful sensations traveled up his arm and into the rest of his body. He convulsed but could not cry out, as though his words died in his throat.

Tilting his head slightly, timmer regarded his assailant with perfect equanimity. After a time, thellama73 was able to pull back, but he could not stop shaking.

“I am afraid I must be among you yet a while longer,” timmer said.

It is now Night 21. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And, as is now our custom, if all PMs are sent, I will move us along.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Well, let's hope llama is the baddie we're looking for since unfortunately it looks like he is the victim of us trying to lynch Timmer again. :( :( :(
ImageImage

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

llama what role are you that you are dodging night kils and lynches over and over???

you almost seem like zodac except... you're not Zodac. so... hmm.
My siggie.
Elohcin
Hitman

Re: [Night 21] Masters of the Universe Mafia

Post by Elohcin »

Wow. Do we resort to killing one another until we find out who is bad among us? :/ Crazy and disappointing.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Well, my vote is for BF next, since he is refusing to vote.

Timmer, I'm sorry, I can't tell you my role, but I am just that awesome.

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

thellama73 wrote:Well, my vote is for BF next, since he is refusing to vote.

Timmer, I'm sorry, I can't tell you my role, but I am just that awesome.
lol no worries it was a rhetorical question. my only thought is tgat someones allegiance chanfed to the dark side but they somehow didn't inherit the kill?
My siggie.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Night 21: A Broken Heart

Hunger ate away at the dwindling party, and thellama73 decided to hunt, even though the odds of him finding anything alive in the wilderness of the dark hemisphere were slim. He was still convulsing from his earlier encounter. He complained of headaches, but insisted he was fine enough to hunt.

He never returned to camp. That night, the rest of the starving group searched for him and found not his body, but the body of an Etherian, dead from cardiac arrest.

thellama73 has been lynched. He was Bow.
It is now Day 22. You have 24 hours to lynch someone.

Elohcin
Hitman

Re: [Day 22] Masters of the Universe Mafia

Post by Elohcin »

I'm shocked. RIP llama. I'm beginning to lose hope. :/ I badly want to get rid of Timmer, but fear trying again. I say we vote for BF. Thoughts FH?
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 316

Post by Snow Dog »

Poor Llama
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

I know it's not me, and I'm fearful of trying to lynch Timmer again since that hasn't worked for us 4 times now.

Blindfaeth has been a lot quieter. I hate the thought of suspecting him, but if it's not Timmer it's either him or you, Elohcin.

I hate this. This random guessing feels wrong and not the way this epic game should be ending. :(

But I'm honestly at a loss right now. I had really hoped it was llama since he was the only remaining player that had a logical explanation for possible being bad.
ImageImage

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Flyin' High wrote:I know it's not me, and I'm fearful of trying to lynch Timmer again since that hasn't worked for us 4 times now.

Blindfaeth has been a lot quieter. I hate the thought of suspecting him, but if it's not Timmer it's either him or you, Elohcin.

I hate this. This random guessing feels wrong and not the way this epic game should be ending. :(

But I'm honestly at a loss right now. I had really hoped it was llama since he was the only remaining player that had a logical explanation for possible being bad.
Well, it's not me. And, I trust you more than I trust BF as he has been very quiet lately. I say we try BF. Like I said, I fear trying to lynch Timmer again.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I tried to tell you, but does anyone listen to me? No...

indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by indiglo »

Llama, I had no idea your abs were so ripped... and bloody. :haha:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

bf went from quite active to not active at all. I trust fh. I'm ambivalent about Elohcin. franklyim hapoy to folliw fh's kead.
My siggie.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

timmer wrote:bf went from quite active to not active at all. I trust fh. I'm ambivalent about Elohcin. franklyim hapoy to folliw fh's kead.
I'll follow your lead as well, FH, as long as you aren't voting for me :)
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Lols, I have this paranoid fear that ya'll are putting trust in me only to lynch me after BF is gone. :eek: I actually had a nightmare about this game last night and woke up at 4AM thinking about it. :eek: :eek:

This is the thought I had at 4AM this morning.

The Tale of the Archer
Epignosis wrote:“So if you ever find yourself in search of someone else, you might do well to start close to home!

“Although in my case, I wish I could lose that bloated harpy that dwells in my house!”
Before he died, llama suggested that perhaps the Archer was a reference to Bow since Bow is the only Archer in the roles. And this got me thinking, the person most "close to home" to llama is Elohcin. Maybe that was what we were supposed to get from it?

Also, Elohcin was the first to suggest the idea that the sacrifice that llama made was the loss of his civvieness, but what if she suggested that because what really happened was when llama got resurrected she lost her civvieness?

The case against blindfaeth is that he's gotten quiet. And yes, that change might be indicative of him changing alliegiance. But it could also be indicative of him being busy or just having gotten drained from such a long game.

I didn't get a chance yesterday to read back through all of Epig's host posts so I'm going to attempt to do that this morning.

I don't want to drag this lynch out, but I feel that we've come so far and it would suck for the civvies to lose now based on a bad decision.
ImageImage

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Flyin' High wrote:Lols, I have this paranoid fear that ya'll are putting trust in me only to lynch me after BF is gone. :eek: I actually had a nightmare about this game last night and woke up at 4AM thinking about it. :eek: :eek:

The Tale of the Archer
Epignosis wrote:“So if you ever find yourself in search of someone else, you might do well to start close to home!

“Although in my case, I wish I could lose that bloated harpy that dwells in my house!”
Before he died, llama suggested that perhaps the Archer was a reference to Bow since Bow is the only Archer in the roles. And this got me thinking, the person most "close to home" to llama is Elohcin. Maybe that was what we were supposed to get from it?

Also, Elohcin was the first to suggest the idea that the sacrifice that llama made was the loss of his civvieness, but what if she suggested that because what really happened was when llama got resurrected she lost her civvieness?

The case against blindfaeth is that he's gotten quiet. And yes, that change might be indicative of him changing alliegiance. But it could also be indicative of him being busy or just having gotten drained from such a long game.

I didn't get a chance yesterday to read back through all of Epig's host posts so I'm going to attempt to do that this morning.

I don't want to drag this lynch out, but I feel that we've come so far and it would suck for the civvies to lose now based on a bad decision.
I wish I could advise you on this matter and give my opinion of your very sensible analysis, but alas, the rules prohibit me from doing so.

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:Lols, I have this paranoid fear that ya'll are putting trust in me only to lynch me after BF is gone. :eek: I actually had a nightmare about this game last night and woke up at 4AM thinking about it. :eek: :eek:

The Tale of the Archer

I wish I could advise you on this matter and give my opinion of your very sensible analysis, but alas, the rules prohibit me from doing so.
First of all, how am I any "closer to home" with llama than any one else? Second, I see where you might think this theory could work, but I promise you it is wrong. Unless there is something I do not know about my own role, I am still civvie and I am still on your side. Lynching me will get civvies further from winning. And, llama you shouldn't even have said what you did. That is too much in topic. :disappoint:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I can't say anymore, Elohcin, I'm sorry. You'll have to stop asking me to comment.

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:I can't say anymore, Elohcin, I'm sorry. You'll have to stop asking me to comment.

I'm sorry, my questions were meant for FH. My comment was meant for you, where specifically said, "llama".
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Elohcin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I can't say anymore, Elohcin, I'm sorry. You'll have to stop asking me to comment.

I'm sorry, my questions were meant for FH. My comment was meant for you, where specifically said, "llama".
My lips are sealed.

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Elohcin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

The Tale of the Archer

First of all, how am I any "closer to home" with llama than any one else? Second, I see where you might think this theory could work, but I promise you it is wrong. Unless there is something I do not know about my own role, I am still civvie and I am still on your side. Lynching me will get civvies further from winning. And, llama you shouldn't even have said what you did. That is too much in topic. :disappoint:
I say you're closer to home with llama than anyone else alive based on the role I have you down as in my spreadsheet.

I have just finished reading back through all of Epignosis' posts and nothing really sticks out other than being reminded of some of the night events. I wish I had kept better track of each event and what the choices were/who picked each thing because part of me feels like the answer may lie there.

But alas I do not have that info on hand. I could go back and piece together votes, but that wouldn't give me the full answer of what all of our options were.

I wish I could understand why Zodac has suddenly begun killing at night, but it's apparently not every night or even every other night. Kate was killed Night 17, Nevinera(IMC) on Night 20.
ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

No on-topic commentary from the dead please.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:No on-topic commentary from the dead please.
That's what I've been trying to tell them!

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

You're too nice. A dead man is about to get me lynched with his persuasive behavior.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:
That's what I've been trying to tell them!
You think this is hilarious, I know. But if I get lynched, I'm blaming you for agreeing with FH's theory in the thread even though you are dead.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

My son is asleep for his nap so I must not get to the dishes.

That is an example of off-topic, Logan.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Elohcin wrote:My son is asleep for his nap so I must not get to the dishes.

Haha...now*, not "not"
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 316

Post by Snow Dog »

never thought there would be so few at the end.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Elohcin wrote:My son is asleep for his nap so I must not get to the dishes.

I like dishes. Better?

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Let me say another thing. I am convinced now more than ever that llama had turned bad when he was resurrected. If I am lynched because he (a trusted player in the eyes of FH) cheated and then the baddies end up winning later, the win will be unfair.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

fwiw I don't pay attention to anything dead people say. I'm still thinking bf but I hate that we have no consensus.
My siggie.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

timmer wrote:fwiw I don't pay attention to anything dead people say. I'm still thinking bf but I hate that we have no consensus.
Well, I am voting BF right now. Hopefully you and FH will follow suit.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Timmer, are you leaning towards voting BF based on him being quiet? What do you think about my earlier post?

@Elohcin: I am ignoring llama so don't worry, I'm not letting him influence me. I actually had a different interpretation of his post than you had and frankly wish he hadn't posted it at all because it just made me feel even more confused.
ImageImage

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Flyin' High wrote:Timmer, are you leaning towards voting BF based on him being quiet? What do you think about my earlier post?

@Elohcin: I am ignoring llama so don't worry, I'm not letting him influence me. I actually had a different interpretation of his post than you had and frankly wish he hadn't posted it at all because it just made me feel even more confused.
I appreciate it, FH.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

You know what, I'm going to take a risk and *Vote BF*

I really hate the thought of voting him, but he's not here defending himself and you are, Elohcin.

And if this bites me in the butt and civvies lose, well at least I tried my hardest for the civvies this game.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”