Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 523

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 0]

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:27 pm On page four. Apparently I have to go play Clue because my family thinks they can beat me. :rolleyes:
Miss White with the rope in the garage.

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:06 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:02 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:46 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:43 pm What makes me different is that sig thinks a sample size of two is at all meaningful
Not sure what you mean by this
Sig called me mafia last game and in all my circuits so now he thinks he can read me
And sig was right in both. :shrug:

Plus you're way to defensive given all that I've said is your a scum lean and I'll lay out some thoughts tomorrow.
I’m not defensive, I just find you annoying. You have no idea what my town game looks like, but you think you have a good read anyways and you’re determined to scumread me no matter what. It’s irritating.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:07 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:05 pm I wasn’t defending radish

I was calling your “slip” stupid as fuck
Again so aggressive, take a chill pill. Or don't your only making yourself look worse.
See, this. I can’t make myself look bad, because by definition everything I do is town.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 969
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Nanook, what's your read on sig?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage

Also jay the fact that I’m playing at all during D0 despite having stated I wouldn’t be (we see how long that lasted!), should be a fairly good indicator I’m town. I don’t feel the need to get sucked in quite as much as scum.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 pm Completely irrelevant, but I want to share this glorious discovery. I have long sought the Holy Grail of sandwich theory: finding a sensible means of including a sub as a sandwich but not a hot dog. This would align with intuitions, but logical structure stands in the way. Consider a historical and evolutionary perspective.

I think that we can somewhat safely assume that the sub came before the hot dog, given that a sub can be comprised of anything within a bread loaf (loaves date back millennia). A hot dog specifically features that meat-thing of processed mystery only made possible by modern industrial ingenuity. So it could be that the hot dog is the offspring of the sub.

However, given the American cultural parallel, it seems equally plausible at least that the hot dog is the offspring of the burger -- another meat-thing-emphasized bread food. As such, perhaps the burger and the sub are a sort of *parents* to the hot dog. If so, and if we accept the burger and the sub as sandwiches then surely the hot dog must be too?

Not so fast. Consider the basics of heredity in biology. The offspring inherits half the genes of each parent, and only the *dominant* genes are expressed. Could it be that the sub and the burger both feature a dominant *sandwich* gene and secondary alternative gene(s)? If so, imagine what happens when each of them passes the ALTERNATIVE gene down to the hot dog.

There is no sandwich gene. It is something else entirely. THIS IS IT.
this is blatant bratwurst erasure. sausage has been around a while friendo
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:28 pm Nanook, what's your read on sig?
He’s an idiot

Could be town could be scum that thinks I’m the other team, either way I think his read is genuine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:29 pm Also jay the fact that I’m playing at all during D0 despite having stated I wouldn’t be (we see how long that lasted!), should be a fairly good indicator I’m town. I don’t feel the need to get sucked in quite as much as scum.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:30 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:28 pm Nanook, what's your read on sig?
He’s an idiot

Could be town could be scum that thinks I’m the other team, either way I think his read is genuine

Let's not call each other idiots now, k.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:29 pmthis is blatant bratwurst erasure. sausage has been around a while friendo
Yeah I realized after the fact that I forgot about the German origins, but I think the reasoning holds.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:30 pm Could be town could be scum that thinks I’m the other team, either way I think his read is genuine
Gun to your head, which one

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:29 pm Also jay the fact that I’m playing at all during D0 despite having stated I wouldn’t be (we see how long that lasted!), should be a fairly good indicator I’m town. I don’t feel the need to get sucked in quite as much as scum.
In inception you pretty much held back until day 2 :shrug:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:34 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:30 pm Could be town could be scum that thinks I’m the other team, either way I think his read is genuine
If I had a read on which one I would’ve said it
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:39 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:34 pm
If I had a read on which one I would’ve said it
:smile:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:38 pm
I killed scum D1 what are you on about
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 352

Post by Dyslexicon »

I glanced at the thread and I have half an idea about Tony being town. I like first impressions, cause they are usually kind of good.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jimmaaaaaay, are you town? Can you at least pretend if you aren't? I love you.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 339

Post by sig »

I'll talk more about this later, but nanook is playing within his scum meta in everything from tone to posting style.

I literally just played two games with him where he was mafia, one I was indy so didn't care much to hunt and one where I was civ and did. Both times I knew he was mafia, before any information or anything game one i was brushed off and mafia won.

Game 2 it was a mix Epi jumped on and we won the game.

Now having said that during Circut, I believe, before I seriously called him out I skimmed over inception and just did again his playstyle and tone doesn't match inception but matches the other two.

He's being overly aggressive and defensive and honestly way to aggressive for this phase in the game, for the level of commitment I've put into going after him, and for the amount of votes/attention he's getting from everybody.

Only reason he's doing this? Since I again successfully called his alignment and he's pissed off.

If not then he's just a hella toxic player and honestly should be lynched anyway. Though given his last few games I doubt that's the case.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:46 pm Jimmaaaaaay, are you town? Can you at least pretend if you aren't? I love you.
I'm a town boy, Dizzy. I was just staring at your posts here and back in Currents when we were both bad to the bone. I found nothing worth saying. You posted lots of gifs. Hello! :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Really though DizzBizz, do you suspect Sloonei?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Chiefly and I'll pull up quotes from this and other games later either tomorrow or Thursday is that as mafia he gets hella defensive to early and super sarcastic/trolling. Mainly over minor pokes. Like he did here.

He's also in both games, where he was scum, made comments about being mafia/mafia chat. Now this alone isn't the closing. People do that all the time but his reaction to whenever I've brought it up has been exactly the same every game. Read through them if you don't believe me.

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] you two were his teammates in Circuits care to weight in?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also won't be around much tomorrow my Wednesdays are generally horribly cramped, so if anyone has pressing matters they want me to address throw me an @ and I'll get to them faster.
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:48 pmI'm a town boy, Dizzy. I was just staring at your posts here and back in Currents when we were both bad to the bone. I found nothing worth saying. You posted lots of gifs. Hello! :goofp:
A fond memory for sure. =p I think I made a whole read list with cat gifs? I'm seeeelly.
I haven't really gotten into this game. Just glanced over here and there. I'll probably have to spend time playing catch up in chunks as I wasn't really prepared for this right now. But I promise you my reads are sometimes good. Ask Tony. =p
I'm going to assume you are town because that makes me feel good.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:51 pm Chiefly and I'll pull up quotes from this and other games later either tomorrow or Thursday is that as mafia he gets hella defensive to early and super sarcastic/trolling. Mainly over minor pokes. Like he did here.

He's also in both games, where he was scum, made comments about being mafia/mafia chat. Now this alone isn't the closing. People do that all the time but his reaction to whenever I've brought it up has been exactly the same every game. Read through them if you don't believe me.

@Sloonei @Jackofhearts2005 you two were his teammates in Circuits care to weight in?
I hosted All My Circuits
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:49 pm Really though DizzBizz, do you suspect Sloonei?
Yes, but I can't stay up to place my vote there when day starts. Rip.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I feel okay about Sloonei now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:56 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:49 pm Really though DizzBizz, do you suspect Sloonei?
Yes, but I can't stay up to place my vote there when day starts. Rip.
Wood Love 2 kNow More

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:56 pmI hosted All My Circuits
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:56 pmWood Love 2 kNow More
You will. He's the devil child. The voice in my head said so.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:56 pm
sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:51 pm Chiefly and I'll pull up quotes from this and other games later either tomorrow or Thursday is that as mafia he gets hella defensive to early and super sarcastic/trolling. Mainly over minor pokes. Like he did here.

@Sloonei @Jackofhearts2005 you two were his teammates in Circuits care to weight in?
I hosted All My Circuits
:noble:

I knew that.

what I meant to say was from a hosts perspective. :p
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:46 pm
I'll talk more about this later, but nanook is playing within his scum meta in everything from tone to posting style.

I literally just played two games with him where he was mafia, one I was indy so didn't care much to hunt and one where I was civ and did. Both times I knew he was mafia, before any information or anything game one i was brushed off and mafia won.

Now having said that during Circut, I believe, before I seriously called him out I skimmed over inception and just did again his playstyle and tone doesn't match inception but matches the other two.

He's being overly aggressive and defensive and honestly way to aggressive for this phase in the game, for the level of commitment I've put into going after him, and for the amount of votes/attention he's getting from everybody.

Only reason he's doing this? Since I again successfully called his alignment and he's pissed off.

If not then he's just a hella toxic player and honestly should be lynched anyway. Though given his last few games I doubt that's the case.
I'm pretty inclined to trust you on this. I didn't play the games where you called him out, and there's always the chance of a false positive, but your confidence here combined with the difference I see between his play here and his play in Inception is enough for me to scrutinize him further.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Actually Wait a second I'm confusing my games I mean the Wire not Circuits. So I did have right players, having said that I also played with him in Circuits where he was mafia as well making it 3 games I've played where I successfully knew he was mafia.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Just to clarify from what I remember on the fly.

Wire, I was 3P: called him out early never pursued. Mainly based around the fact Nanook claimed he was mafia/in scum chat as a joke multiple times, paired with Meta.
Circuits: Again I was 3P: My main thing in this game was that he misinterpreted his own meta, which didn't align with how he acted in Wire plus a tone read then his reaction to my pokes. I was lynched before I really pursued that far. (I blame mac)
Chess: Civilian Watcher: Made another joke about being mafia like he did in Wire. This pinged me then got tracking results when he targeted and killed LC. That obviously confirmed it, but the few posts he had before were already pingy. He has responded with the same type of sarcasm as he did in Wire and here when called out.

So we've been in 3 games all 3 he was mafia and all 3 I successfully was able to label him as mafia. His tone, behavior when called out, and jokes about being mafia all match last 3 and isn't the same as his Civ behavior from my read through of Inception.
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:09 pm Actually Wait a second I'm confusing my games I mean the Wire not Circuits. So I did have right players, having said that I also played with him in Circuits where he was mafia as well making it 3 games I've played where I successfully knew he was mafia.
oh, I did play the wire. don't really remember much tho lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:19 pm
sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:09 pm Actually Wait a second I'm confusing my games I mean the Wire not Circuits. So I did have right players, having said that I also played with him in Circuits where he was mafia as well making it 3 games I've played where I successfully knew he was mafia.
oh, I did play the wire. don't really remember much tho lol
I only remember since my epic gamble didn't work out at all. :pout:

But I had alot of fun sowing chaos. :p
ImageImage

Right, me being annoyed at you SRing me for literally no other reason than “I don’t know what Nanook’s town game looks like” makes me hella toxic. Ok. 🙄
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:01 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:39 am
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:10 am Actually, all your words are washing over me. I'm taking nothing in.

One time on my home forum I spent the entire first round just gif-posting a handful of times and not engaging in the game at all because I was busy. I got myself mislynched D1. But before I went, I made a final serious post in which I named the entire scum team.

Sometimes looking at something from the corner of your eye allows you to see more. /deep thoughts
Scum tbqh
I have a read on this post, TH. I would like to expand. But can you first tell me whether or not you were serious? Unclear
quite

Maybe, and this is just a thought, I react that way as mafia because that’s how I react as town.

But you wouldn’t know that, cause again, you have zero idea what my town game looks like.

All you’re saying is that you scumread me every game, because again (and I don’t know how this is still being glossed over), YOUVE NEVER SEEN ME AS TOWN. You don’t know how good your read on me actually is because you’ve never had to try and read me as T/T, literally all you know is that you always scumread me.

This happens to me every new to newish place I play, and tbf to you some of that frustration is probably leaking through, but goddamn is it annoying and old.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:48 pm
sig wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:01 am Tex/Michelle are my early town read
Jay and nanook early meh reada
1) tedxtr is town
Agreed.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig is a civilian.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:14 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:32 pm Well that's a nice mark, Sloonei. XD
Yeah I have to say I mindmeld there too. Sig claiming "people" are forming a town core is hella sketch. Like he knows who's town (k technically it's multiball but still) and is scurred of any perceived town coalescing.
There are two mafia teams. This is silly.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:56 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:14 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:32 pm Well that's a nice mark, Sloonei. XD
Yeah I have to say I mindmeld there too. Sig claiming "people" are forming a town core is hella sketch. Like he knows who's town (k technically it's multiball but still) and is scurred of any perceived town coalescing.
There are two mafia teams. This is silly.
"Multiball"

I just remembered what that means.

Still. :meany:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:48 pm Regarding strong reads, I think civs need to be hyper aggressive this game becasue of this:
Hosts with the most said:

Ghosts

When a player dies, their ghost remains in the thread for three more phases. A ghost may post on-topic thrice-twice-once, in successive phases, in dead-red text. A ghost can claim its Win Condition.

Have you ever had that moment in a game, right after you died, when suddenly, it was all clear. Yeah, we all have. The baddies are gonna have to try harder to be blendy this game becasue of this, not be over aggressive, becasue it's gonna be harder for them to blow off a mislynch with the victim still in the thread. It's gonna be harder for them to just NK people who get up in their grilles if the victim is still in the thread.

I am always a pretty aggressive civ, but I tend to try to hold reads close to the vest becasue I don't want to paint targets on civs or give a baddie the heads up that they are under suspicion; sometimes I like to watch and draw them out, to see if they slip. But I think this is the game for full reads.

I want to see how the Zero poll plays out. Right now I like Nanook, I like sig, I like Nutella. I don't dislike Jules, TH, Jay, or Ted. I am not feeling Chuck so much or Sloonei. Sloonei getting all aggressive with sig rubs me the wrong way, becasue this is something I seem to recall seeing Sloonei doing fairly often, getting in sigs face. It's an easy stance for Sloonei to fall into. My thoughts on Chuck are wrapped up in his poll vote

Most everyone else is gray for me, or someone I am actively waffling about like Jack or G Man. I know G Man is hiding from G Woman, which I know was always a thing with him, but what little he wrote, meh. So him and Jack aren't really grey, but I could go either way. Some of the gray people, like Epi, Mac, and Tranq, are people I like to sort early, but it's Zero, so :shrug:

I don't think I played with Michelle before; I did play with Dyslexicon, but not enough to have a basis of comparison.

I also see that Dom, Colin, Dragomir and Sabie have not checked in yet.
I am very much grayer than I was five years ago.

Also, S~V~S is a civilian.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [DAWN]

Post by Long Con »

The mood was somber among The Monitor's gathered forces. King Dedede was inconsolable at the loss of everything he had ever known, and he had been sitting and staring at the same spot on the ground for hours.

The Monitor spoke. "The Anti-Monitor will strike again, and again after that. Our only chance is to locate the source of the Wave, and neutralize it."

"And how th'hell are we s'posed ta be doing that?" cried out Seamus Fitzroy. "Ye've seen what th'Anti-Monitor can do!"

"That is why I have enhanced each of your power sets - you all have abilities you were unaware of, quantum potentials waiting to be activated." The Monitor turned to Lassie. "Lassie, good girl, power up the multiversal scanner, would you?"

Lassie cocked her head, then turned to the unit and barked once, sending a green glowing wave of light from her mouth to the machine, which buzzed to life instantly.

"That's some dog!" said Abed, wide-eyed. "So... what do we do now?"

A deep and gravelly voice answered his question. "We find that son of a bitch," King Dedede walked slowly from the shadows, a fiery glint behind both eyes. "We find him, and we make him pay!"

Day 1 has begun, and it will last 48 hours! Lynch someone!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:49 pm Sloonei and dizzy both have high mafia equity, but low teammate equity, thus killing one will tell us more about the other as they’re in a non-mechanical 1v1 dipole.

That’s my quota of Serious Mafia Terms for the day, you’re welcome.
This is horseshit.

We're not looking for teammates.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:41 pm

Right, me being annoyed at you SRing me for literally no other reason than “I don’t know what Nanook’s town game looks like” makes me hella toxic. Ok. 🙄
[/quote]

What would make you toxic is calling me an idiot. Buuuuuut, like I said I don't think your toxic just mafia again and annoyed you rolled scum for like the 4th time in a row. :shrug:

Also I read over your inception game, so I wouldn't say I have no idea what your town game looks like.

linki: DAY ONE here we go. :srsnod:
ImageImage

Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:06 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:49 pm Sloonei and dizzy both have high mafia equity, but low teammate equity, thus killing one will tell us more about the other as they’re in a non-mechanical 1v1 dipole.

That’s my quota of Serious Mafia Terms for the day, you’re welcome.
This is horseshit.

We're not looking for teammates.
Congratulations you’ve identified the joke
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Turnip Head wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:42 pm quite
I suppose it's right there in the tbqh. :goofp:

I gave TH a plus because of that snap read of his on Radish. I associate TH with a hunting style that is somewhat unorthodox, and getting rankled by Radish's deep thoughts fits the bill of what I expect. It's not a post that I cared about, and I would suspect most people wouldn't do much of anything with it. TH did. Cool beans.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 1]

Post by sig »

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine

I don't usually place a vote this early, but I'm confident here so I'll throw it out.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”