Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Chris
Tyrant

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 8

Post by Chris »

"Chris, there was this one time in some other game where you did something. So I'm going to vote you for that now"

:huh:

:haha:
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Dom, did you miss the part where Epig's case on me is complete bullshit?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

Chris wrote:"Chris, there was this one time in some other game where you did something. So I'm going to vote you for that now"

:huh:

:haha:
Misrepresenting my words does you no favors, my friend.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

I'd like to know what Bass and Sabie think of Chris and Epi.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I guess you're voting me because you think I'm The Master, Dom?

Let's play like you're right... are you saying that it's more important to lynch The Master. If I'm The Master, I'd still have one more life protection. Why wouldn't you want to try to take out one of Team Cyber?

And let's face it, you don't really think I'm The Master. So my question is, why don't you want to vote for Epig or Sabie?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

A list of who I suspected for Dom:

MP - For a long time MP. I think I was wrong, but who knows?
Roxy
LC - Turns out that one wasn't right
Epig
Sabie

That's it. I know you're going to say you and Hedgie, but I don't count mentioning your name when I was trying to list who I thought could have been on team Cyber. And Hedgie, I just cleared her from being the recruiter, and like you, I only mentioned her name once.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Chris wrote:I guess you're voting me because you think I'm The Master, Dom?

Let's play like you're right... are you saying that it's more important to lynch The Master. If I'm The Master, I'd still have one more life protection. Why wouldn't you want to try to take out one of Team Cyber?

And let's face it, you don't really think I'm The Master. So my question is, why don't you want to vote for Epig or Sabie?
oh my god
you cannot be serious
your posts have to comedy
Do you realize how ironic you're being?
You know, Chris, I'm not sure you're the master, but you're being inconsistent as hell-- maybe you're recruited, I do not know, but this just rings so false to me. You cannot be serious.

"EPIG YOU ARE NO U-ING ME"
*dom thinks Chris is bad*
"DOM WHY WON'T YOU VOTE FOR EPIG HMMMMMMMMMMM????"
Like you are being a self parody and I cannot believe you aren't doing it on purpose?

You also didn't answer my questions. You completely ignored them
Turnip Head wrote:I'd like to know what Bass and Sabie think of Chris and Epi.
I'd like to know what Gotrees is thinking.
Chris wrote:A list of who I suspected for Dom:

MP - For a long time MP. I think I was wrong, but who knows?
Roxy
LC - Turns out that one wasn't right
Epig
Sabie

That's it. I know you're going to say you and Hedgie, but I don't count mentioning your name when I was trying to list who I thought could have been on team Cyber. And Hedgie, I just cleared her from being the recruiter, and like you, I only mentioned her name once.
Where's TH?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Chris, you say there is civvie cred-- then why doesn't Epig get any from you? You say people are doing things for civvie cred, but yet... I don't see a lot being given out. Why don't I get any from you?
You seem to be basing so much of your cases on the fact that people are doing things for civvie cred that isn't being given out.

*NOTE: I am not asking for civvie cred. I am completely aware that being a huge part of the Made lynches does not make me a civvie-- this is my point.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Dom, what questions?

Also, an eyeball at TH for making a statement that stuck out to me doesn't mean I suspect he's bad. Quit inventing suspects for me.

Why should I give Epig any civvie cred. He's been acting shady as fuck since he's come back. He got someone from the Dalek team lynched, but the Cyber team has the living role checker, and not a single Cyber has been lynched.

Then there's the abundant amount of thread evidence tying Sabie to Epig, and Sabie had an amazing ability to predict who was on the Dalek team.

Frankly, I'm shocked you're ignoring that, and coming after me.

The Cyber team was trying to gain civvie cred from getting the Dalek team lynched, and Roxy tried to gain civvie cred from exposing Epig and Sabie.

I've only said that there's been attempts at civvie cred. Believe whatever you want.

So now I'm recruited? Can you stick to one accusation, so I can properly defend...

You're accusation that I'm recruited is based on what? That I've had a few suspicions? That I supposedly no u-ed you?

Ok... :shrug"
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Sabie is no doubt going to vote for me, making it 3 votes for me. Being that we're going against the CyberMen, who possibly have extra votes, if it gets close, keys and LC, will you change your votes to Sabie?
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Post by Snow Dog »

I can see the point of a Chris vote. He could be the master and if so better to get the failed attempts out of the way early. Leave it too late and we'll be most of us dead and The Master will be unkillable. The sooner we chip away at him the better I feel. I don't want another Smaug scenario.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I am not The Master.

rey wasn't playing day 1. The Master made a kill night one. I replaced in on day 2.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Snow Dog wrote:I can see the point of a Chris vote. He could be the master and if so better to get the failed attempts out of the way early. Leave it too late and we'll be most of us dead and The Master will be unkillable. The sooner we chip away at him the better I feel. I don't want another Smaug scenario.
Why would The Master be unkillable?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Chris wrote:I am not The Master.

rey wasn't playing day 1. The Master made a kill night one. I replaced in on day 2.
How can you say he wasn't playing? I certainly remember posts from him.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Chris wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:I can see the point of a Chris vote. He could be the master and if so better to get the failed attempts out of the way early. Leave it too late and we'll be most of us dead and The Master will be unkillable. The sooner we chip away at him the better I feel. I don't want another Smaug scenario.
Why would The Master be unkillable?
Because be not enough time left to kill him.there would
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I thought it was simple enough. Chip away at him now!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Snow Dog wrote:
Chris wrote:I am not The Master.

How can you say he wasn't playing? I certainly remember posts from him.
Ok.. first of all, I was wrong. I replaced in on night 1. I made this mistake before. Even the hosts on page 1 have me listed as replacing on day 2.

Anyway, you remember his posts do you? Now I'm starting to think you're just trying to come up with reasons to vote me.

Rey has made 2 posts in this entire game. Both on day 0. One says "Sup?" and the other was " :derp: "

Tell me again how you remember his posts.

Linki: what?

Linki 2: WHAT??? What was simple enough? Chip away at who?

:stare:

Did you just fuck up really bad Snow Dog?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I am sleeping soon so will have to vote someone and the master bothers me most. Chris, i'm sorry but you are the best bet for the master. Oh hang on..if you are the Master you only have one survive left and so are easily killable. Which is why you asked me what I meant by "unkillable" ( although i meant difficult to kll) I think that makes my mind up. I am dense or you are the Master.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I think it is you that has fucked up Chris. I am on to you.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Snow Dog wrote:I thought it was simple enough. Chip away at him now!
Oh, I get what you were saying there...

No chipping away. If you lynch me, I die. And I'll turn up civvie.

One of the two roles I said I'd be.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Chris wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:I thought it was simple enough. Chip away at him now!
Oh, I get what you were saying there...

No chipping away. If you lynch me, I die. And I'll turn up civvie.

One of the two roles I said I'd be.
i do not believe that. You are either Amy pond or The master. I believe the latter
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

I'm voting chris he's fighting way too hard against me and I haven't done anything crazy suspicious
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I guess you're dense then.

I survived once because Strax couldn't kill a civ. I survived another because of my role.

There is no save for me with this lynch. I will die.

That is all.

There's no other way I can prove I'm not The Master.

But tell me more about all the reywaS posts you remember him making...

I'm Amy Pond???

And how the hell did I survive TWO NKs as Amy Pond???
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Chris....i like you. I'd be sad to see you go. But I think you have to.

linki

easy.Rory saved you. And Strax would also have failed against the Master. It works both ways. But as ypu are denying being Amy...
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Chris wrote:Sabie is no doubt going to vote for me, making it 3 votes for me. Being that we're going against the CyberMen, who possibly have extra votes, if it gets close, keys and LC, will you change your votes to Sabie?
Some good points are being made about Sabie, but I am sticking with my previous suspicion and voting for Epi again as I think he is a Cyberman. I just got in, and have to go back out again, but will be back before the lynch ends. I did not have the time to do the rereading I wanted to do today, but will when I get back in.

Linki~ I believe you, Chris. If I have to change my vote, I will. I do think Sabie more likely to be bad than you for sure.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

sabie12 wrote:I'm voting chris he's fighting way too hard against me and I haven't done anything crazy suspicious
So me coming after you makes me bad? I just want to know why you're voting me...

Also, can you tell me why you were on to Made so well that you voted for him on days 2 and 3, but then changed your mind, and voted for Rico on days 4 & 5? Keep in mind, that when you switched your vote from Made to Rico, that was before we knew Made was the unlynchable role.

So, how'd you know?

LINKI @ Snow:

You're right, Strax would have failed vs The Master. Then I should survive this lynch. Only, I won't. What are you going to say when I flip civ?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Chris wrote:
sabie12 wrote:I'm voting chris he's fighting way too hard against me and I haven't done anything crazy suspicious
So me coming after you makes me bad? I just want to know why you're voting me...

Also, can you tell me why you were on to Made so well that you voted for him on days 2 and 3, but then changed your mind, and voted for Rico on days 4 & 5? Keep in mind, that when you switched your vote from Made to Rico, that was before we knew Made was the unlynchable role.

So, how'd you know?

LINKI @ Snow:

You're right, Strax would have failed vs The Master. Then I should survive this lynch. Only, I won't. What are you going to say when I flip civ?
You are fighting like I would. IF you turn up Civ I will be sorry of course. Nothing is guaranteed is it? I feel more confident on the case on you than on the Epi case. That's it. Gotta go with that.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Doing a re-read on Snow Dog.

Interesting stuff.

Will share soon, but it's not looking good for him.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Chris wrote:Doing a re-read on Snow Dog.

Interesting stuff.

Bullshit.

Votes Chris
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I can pull quotes if I need to, but it turns out that Snow Dog, like Sabie, has a VERY good voting record.

Before he died, Snow 1.0 was voting Made. He was his top suspect.

Snow 2.0 comes back on day 4, and votes for Rico due to Epig's "compelling case that Snow Dog never saw before"

But, just like Sabie, that's BEFORE anyone knew that Made was unlynchable. But he knew. He suspected Made before he was lynched, and then wha he comes back, he's suddenly more interested in voting Rico. Not that he doesn't suspect Made still, but he suspects Rico more. (Rico, the baddie who CAN be lynched)

Then every single lynch vote after that was for a baddie. But never for Epig...

I think I found another Cyber member.

inb4 another no u accusation.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I'll drive you all nuts with NO U's out the ASS.

I think all the voters for me are the Cyber team.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Dom, just so we're official.

My top suspects are:

Epig, Sable, Dom, and Snow DOg.

I don't have any idea who The Master is. It could be any one of maybe 3 or 4 people.

I no longer suspect LC, and even Hedgie for that one time I mentioned her name.

I don't suspect anyone else.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

And lastly... key and LC, i really think I need to worry about extra votes on me. Can you change your votes to Sabie?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Again, if I get lynched, I'll show up as a civvie role that will remove any questions about who had a civvie NK protection role. I'm ok with that, since I'm pretty sure I'm dead meat if I make it to the night anyway.

Good luck folks. I din't think I need to do much more tonight.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Chris wrote:Again, if I get lynched, I'll show up as a civvie role that will remove any questions about one of the two roles who had a civvie NK protection role. I'm ok with that, since I'm pretty sure I'm dead meat if I make it to the night anyway.

Good luck folks. I din't think I need to do much more tonight.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Snow Dog's vote record since coming back:

Rico
Rico
MM
Roxy

Also Snow Dog:
Snow Dog wrote:
S~V~S wrote:So you think Roxy is bad?
i do. And i am beginning to have doubts about Chris despite keys making me wan t to vote for him.

For now my vote is going on Roxy.
What changed from day 7 to day 8? I mean, can you tell me? Since then, I've laid out a pretty tight case on at least two baddies. What's got you so sure that I'm bad all over again?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Chris wrote:Dom, what questions?

Also, an eyeball at TH for making a statement that stuck out to me doesn't mean I suspect he's bad. Quit inventing suspects for me.

Why should I give Epig any civvie cred. He's been acting shady as fuck since he's come back. He got someone from the Dalek team lynched, but the Cyber team has the living role checker, and not a single Cyber has been lynched.

Then there's the abundant amount of thread evidence tying Sabie to Epig, and Sabie had an amazing ability to predict who was on the Dalek team.

Frankly, I'm shocked you're ignoring that, and coming after me.

The Cyber team was trying to gain civvie cred from getting the Dalek team lynched, and Roxy tried to gain civvie cred from exposing Epig and Sabie.

I've only said that there's been attempts at civvie cred. Believe whatever you want.

So now I'm recruited? Can you stick to one accusation, so I can properly defend...

You're accusation that I'm recruited is based on what? That I've had a few suspicions? That I supposedly no u-ed you?

Ok... :shrug"
I literally asked you if you suspected TH and if so what role(s) would you think he is? Why is he bad? You certainly seemed pretty suspicious of him earlier in the thread. However, you ignored that to attack me simply because I voted for you "for now". You (if you are a civvie) honestly need to calm down because you aren't doing the civvies any favors by mudslinging and just throwing anyone's names in the ring just because they disagree with you.
Snow Dog wrote:I am sleeping soon so will have to vote someone and the master bothers me most. Chris, i'm sorry but you are the best bet for the master. Oh hang on..if you are the Master you only have one survive left and so are easily killable. Which is why you asked me what I meant by "unkillable" ( although i meant difficult to kll) I think that makes my mind up. I am dense or you are the Master.
This pings me BIG time.
Snow Dog went from not wanting to vote Chris to wanting to vote Chris for no reason at all.
What????
That's all you have to say?
Chris wrote:Doing a re-read on Snow Dog.

Interesting stuff.

How can you even sit there with a straight face and accuse people of NO U-ing you?
Chris wrote:Dom, just so we're official.

My top suspects are:

I don't have any idea who The Master is. It could be any one of maybe 3 or 4 people.

I no longer suspect LC, and even Hedgie for that one time I mentioned her name.

I don't suspect anyone else.
Currently.

Anyway, you have zero reason to suspect me other than I do not trust you nor do I think you are playing for the civvies.
Chris wrote:I'll drive you all nuts with NO U's out the ASS.

I think all the voters for me are the Cyber team.
"I'm Chris and I can pull a NO U and suspect others for doing the same thing because hypocrisy is only okay when I do it!"
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Chris, you keep pulling HUGE no u's and then you criticize Epig for "doing the same".
How can you justify this? That is what makes me want to keep my vote on you at this point.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Snow Dog wrote:Done a read through of MP and i think i trust him. Roxy i don't. She didn't want to follow epi's well reasoned suspicions of Enrique because she didn't trust him. I will not follow Roxy's suspicions of Epi because i don't trust her. Besides, i think it is reasonable to apply some logic to the votes being made, read the roles and come to those conclusions. don't forget IT ISN'T PROVED YET THAT MADE WAS THE DALEK EMPEROR. Are you confirming he was Roxy? It seems that way.

Anyway, tired and need to sleep. I will vote Metalmarsh as I just don't think civ. I think MP is spot on.
Here, Snow Dog was casting doubt on Roxy's accusations of Epi, and then he voted for MM after never bringing him up before. Again, placing his vote based on someone else's case. He voted Rico for two days based on Epigs case. I'm not sure Snow has voted someone for his own reasons since coming back.

LINKI @ Dom: I don't have to justify it. You just throw around no u's left and right. I said that Epig is doing it.. but he is. He came out of no where to make a case on me as... what was it, the recruiter? And he's barely fought back. He feels defeated to me. I present some solid thread evidence, and you want to vote for me? Just like yesterday? YOu voted for me because I survived two kills, and your accusation that I no u-ed you...

YOu've been wanting tou vote me since you came up with a reason to do so. Ignoring the evidence laid out today just proves that to me even more.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

SVS, keys moved his vote to Sabie. SO I moved mine too. Can you move yours?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

LC, I hope you come back and change your vote to Sabie.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Chris wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Done a read through of MP and i think i trust him. Roxy i don't. She didn't want to follow epi's well reasoned suspicions of Enrique because she didn't trust him. I will not follow Roxy's suspicions of Epi because i don't trust her. Besides, i think it is reasonable to apply some logic to the votes being made, read the roles and come to those conclusions. don't forget IT ISN'T PROVED YET THAT MADE WAS THE DALEK EMPEROR. Are you confirming he was Roxy? It seems that way.

Anyway, tired and need to sleep. I will vote Metalmarsh as I just don't think civ. I think MP is spot on.
Here, Snow Dog was casting doubt on Roxy's accusations of Epi, and then he voted for MM after never bringing him up before. Again, placing his vote based on someone else's case. He voted Rico for two days based on Epigs case. I'm not sure Snow has voted someone for his own reasons since coming back.

LINKI @ Dom: I don't have to justify it. You just throw around no u's left and right. I said that Epig is doing it.. but he is. He came out of no where to make a case on me as... what was it, the recruiter? And he's barely fought back. He feels defeated to me. I present some solid thread evidence, and you want to vote for me? Just like yesterday? YOu voted for me because I survived two kills, and your accusation that I no u-ed you...

YOu've been wanting tou vote me since you came up with a reason to do so. Ignoring the evidence laid out today just proves that to me even more.
How the hell have I been throwing around NO Us??? WTF CHRIS

I literally just want you to explain to me why I should vote Sabie because I am seeing the same game as when I hosted her: she was a civvie.

I'm not sure Epig is civ but he's playing just like he was before he died.

You literally ignore all my points, make some up, and call it a day. Would you just please acknowledge what I say has merit and then maybe we can have a conversation that is productive?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

I see Chris is accusing everyone who has voted for him. Not surprised.
Chris wrote:Dom, just so we're official.

My top suspects are:

Chris wrote: My thoughts on who the Cybermen are?

The Cyber Controller - MP
The Cyberman Head - LC
Cyberman 1 & 2 - Epig and either Hedgie or Dom.
Going back to my company. Watching Pulp Fiction
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Elohcin »

Voting for Dana. I have said I think she is bad. I know my vote will probably not mean anything, but I think players need to give her a second look.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I'm saying that you are throwing NO Us at me. that's the main argument have have against me. I just seem to have a problem with you not being able to see the connection I've shown.

I understand that you think I'm The Master, but I'm not. I have no other way to prove it. MP and LC saw it enough to not vote for me. BR I think sees it too. I know keys does.

I'm not ignoring you, I just don't know how to defend against what I feel is an wrongly perceived NO U from me. Two days in a row you vote for me for reasons that are not as good as the other options. Honestly, that's the only reason I suspect you, is because I feel like you are suspecting me when I think that there's reason to think I'm NOT bad. THe reasons other people saw. Today was just the cherry on the top IMO. It seems to me that there's plenty of reason to vote Epig or Sabie over me, but you wanted to vote me.

To address your other points, I don't agree that Epig is playing the game like he was before. It feels less pro active.

FOr Sabie, i really don't want to go back and do it all again. I just laid it out today. Did you read my posts?

LINKI @ Elo: Really? You're going to spread the vote? I don't think now is a good time to do that...
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

This is exactly what happened the last time I was civ and you were bad. You attacked me for questioning you. You relentlessly tried to get me lynched. The similarities are striking. You are entirely uncooperative. You refuse to take input. You will not listen to anyone else. You never consider the possibility that you're wrong.

I have tried, several times, to get you to cooperate with me to show that I am wrong. You completely refuse to have a dialogue with me. Ergo, I think you're bad news.

Chris, you want to accuse people of pulling NO Us. As Epig just pointed out, you now suspect the people who have voted for you. How can you be in this state of cognitive dissonance? If you can explain this to me, I'd be willing to have a discussion about who to vote for instead, but you have continually refused to do this.

Chris, I've read your posts, but I had an insanely busy last few days. I know you're connecting Sabie to Epig, but I'm not convinced on Epig. Do you see the problem?

I felt that Sabie's reaction to the votes on her were more damning than anything else.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Chris, I will admit that I don't like how Snowie and Sabie voted you at all. It felt very forced.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

And Sabie knew exactly when to stop voting for Made, and switch to Rico? Do you remember that part? She voted for Made for TWO DAYS, the mysteriously switches to a lynchable Rico. How'd she know to do that? She switched her vote off of Made before we all knew he was unlynchable.

That's why you should vote for Sabie.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

And after you realize that Sabie is not a fortune teller, take a look at how Snow seemed to do the same thing.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Chris wrote:And Sabie knew exactly when to stop voting for Made, and switch to Rico? Do you remember that part? She voted for Made for TWO DAYS, the mysteriously switches to a lynchable Rico. How'd she know to do that? She switched her vote off of Made before we all knew he was unlynchable.

That's why you should vote for Sabie.
Chris, I'm not quite sure I understand this. Have you considered that Made was a very easy vote to go with the flow on? Because both he and Enrique were at the time.

Return to “Previous Jobs”