Total votes: 20
Golf
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 152

Re: [DAY 5] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Golf »

Matt wrote:
ika wrote:
S~V~S wrote:ika you have info? Or is this your opinion? You are stating it as a fact. When we do that here, it tends to be a hint of sorts most of the time. Not always, but more often than not.
its opinion. when i say someoes town its mostly opion but my phraseing can eb odd
Hrm.

We should lynch ika. And if he turns up bad, we lynch SVS next for this back and forth here which presents us with "awww ika just has odd phrasing, no wonder he phrased that 'sloonei was the failed arrest' thing the way he did."

Derp.
"We should lynch S~V~S, the based actual lyncher of cops."

I've seen strange homies in my life or my time served, but none as strange you, friendo.

Linki: Can I please post.
Fractal
sprityo
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Matt »

Er, my smiley was towards Golden and SVS, not Scotty's weird Human Centipede doodle...
Image Image Image Image
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

ika wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
ika wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
ika wrote:
Prisoner 740359 wrote:ika and Silver having both wolves in their avatar is confusing. Are they really wolfbuddies or something more?
we are dating IRL, she is the love of my life and i would nothing else but to be with her
But you are capable of understanding that just because you like someone in real life doesn't automatically mean they are on the same side as you in a game, right?
was this ment to be off topic or not? cus this serves nothing but taking a jab at us. we know that full well and if we think another is scumw e dont hestiate.

you could see where shes voting right now and see that she thinks im scum.
Everything I post is on topic.
Then you should realize that the comment you made had nothing new and serve nothing but making a jab at our RL situation?
He does that. Don't mind him.
Fractal
sprityo
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I know no question has been asked, but we have received questions about this via PM, and I want to clarify for all prisoners and main game players, since this hasn't been clarified.

Although Warden has access to the sockpuppet, Daisy and I do as well. For Prison Yard trials to be effective and timely, as well as to obfuscate the Warden's identity, your hosts have posted using that account in the prison. In addition, many posts by Warden in prison have thus far been direct or twisted quotes from Shawshank Redemption.

So while prisoners and main game players are more than welcome to hunt for Warden using whatever methods they wish, Daisy and I personally advise against reading too much into Warden's posting timing, language, etc. in prison threads as a sole basis for hunting down that player.
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I know no question has been asked, but we have received questions about this via PM, and I want to clarify for all prisoners and main game players, since this hasn't been clarified.

Although Warden has access to the sockpuppet, Daisy and I do as well. For Prison Yard trials to be effective and timely, as well as to obfuscate the Warden's identity, your hosts have posted using that account in the prison. In addition, many posts by Warden in prison have thus far been direct or twisted quotes from Shawshank Redemption.

So while prisoners and main game players are more than welcome to hunt for Warden using whatever methods they wish, Daisy and I personally advise against reading too much into Warden's posting timing, language, etc. in prison threads as a sole basis for hunting down that player.
Ech. :sigh:

It's Golden, though.
Fractal
sprityo
ika
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 339

Post by ika »

Prisoner 740359 wrote:
i do mind it cus i have had issues with people doign that kind of commentary towards me one at elast 2 other sites. it reacha a point on one site where one perosn basicly turned into a stalker on em and called personal numbers. when we brought it to admins they basicly made a blanked "dont talk anymore" silencing us so we outlashed and got banned and the person in quesiton walked away with nothing. ever sicne then we haev been very wear of things like tha cus its a reminder and sommething like this is something i do not tolarate at all

epsicaly if its form a higher up
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Matt wrote:Er, my smiley was towards Golden and SVS, not Scotty's weird Human Centipede doodle...
;) don't lie, Matt.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Golden »

Matt wrote:Er, my smiley was towards Golden and SVS, not Scotty's weird Human Centipede doodle...
Human Centipede is bad enough, without a rudimentary diagram. It isn't even close to anatomically accurate.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

that being said. im gonna get food and work on some other stuff
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

ika wrote:
Prisoner 740359 wrote:
i do mind it cus i have had issues with people doign that kind of commentary towards me one at elast 2 other sites. it reacha a point on one site where one perosn basicly turned into a stalker on em and called personal numbers. when we brought it to admins they basicly made a blanked "dont talk anymore" silencing us so we outlashed and got banned and the person in quesiton walked away with nothing. ever sicne then we haev been very wear of things like tha cus its a reminder and sommething like this is something i do not tolarate at all

epsicaly if its form a higher up
Sorry to hear that.

All I'm saying is that Llama can bantz. Don't mind the bantz, it's just bantz. If you do mind it, write to the mod of duty. She's so nice and won't silence anyone, ever. :noble: But, again, it's bantz written for bantz's sake.
Fractal
sprityo
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote:
Human Centipede is bad enough, without a rudimentary diagram. It isn't even close to anatomically accurate.
short answer: it is.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/creating-hu ... ble-334136

also, in the 3rd one, the doctor uses inmates as test subjects. So I'm sort of on topic here...

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I think ika and silverwolf have been clear that their trust/suspicion of each other is based on game information and not merely their real life bond. BR and LC very rarely actively suspect each other in the thread, I don't really see ika and silverwolf as different. It is for us to figure out how reliable their reads on each other are over time.

Scotty claims he is speaking on topic while using off topic green :suspish:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

ika wrote:that being said. im gonna get food and work on some other stuff
When you get time, explain that signature! I want to hear about it.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote:I think ika and silverwolf have been clear that their trust/suspicion of each other is based on game information and not merely their real life bond. BR and LC very rarely actively suspect each other in the thread, I don't really see ika and silverwolf as different. It is for us to figure out how reliable their reads on each other are over time.

is this better for you, color nazi?

ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Golden wrote:
i forgot about that. ill get to it soon
Golf
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Golf »

Golden wrote:
Why is it relevant? Did he created it during the game?
Fractal
sprityo
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 436

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote:
Golden wrote:
short answer: it is.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/creating-hu ... ble-334136

also, in the 3rd one, the doctor uses inmates as test subjects. So I'm sort of on topic here...
OK, after looking at that I want to dip my computer in bleach, lol.

Poor inmates :(
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote:
Golden wrote:I think ika and silverwolf have been clear that their trust/suspicion of each other is based on game information and not merely their real life bond. BR and LC very rarely actively suspect each other in the thread, I don't really see ika and silverwolf as different. It is for us to figure out how reliable their reads on each other are over time.

No, I don't know what it means. Are you angry? Mourning? Lost in the woods?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I saw chaindeath on here for about 30 minutes and I was hoping he would comment or something, but no dice.
Sloonei wrote:
Scotty wrote:

No, I don't know what it means. Are you angry? Mourning? Lost in the woods?
I'm showing my leprechaun green.

im checking out Mount Rushmore in a bit so I'm gonna go take pictures of a rock for a while.

Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

Draconus wrote::disappoint: I had something typed up, had to go back to work, came back to post, and it disappeared. FML.
ika wrote:in that case im voting draconous for now

im saddened that silver thinks my budding is scum. shes should knwo thats the nullest of null tells
Why?

I had a comment on DDL because he's being brought up as a lynch candidate: I feel good about him because of his actions surrounding the Fuzz situation.

Sig: I don't think Silver answered my question, but this to anyone who wants to answer. Why is Sig a suspect? I've read some of the more recent discussions surrounding him but I still don't know.
What question is that? I don't think did is a suspect. I'm voting for ika cuz he's buddying the fuck out of me.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:
Draconus wrote::disappoint: I had something typed up, had to go back to work, came back to post, and it disappeared. FML.

im saddened that silver thinks my budding is scum. shes should knwo thats the nullest of null tells
Why?

I had a comment on DDL because he's being brought up as a lynch candidate: I feel good about him because of his actions surrounding the Fuzz situation.

Sig: I don't think Silver answered my question, but this to anyone who wants to answer. Why is Sig a suspect? I've read some of the more recent discussions surrounding him but I still don't know.
What question is that? I don't think did is a suspect. I'm voting for ika cuz he's buddying the fuck out of me.
Thats the nullest of null......

to quote you silver

Silverwolf - WTF are you doing??????
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ika wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

Why?

Thats the nullest of null......

to quote you silver

Silverwolf - WTF are you doing??????
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is not the first time you've described her read as "the nullest of null". What compels to you say this more than once?
Silverwolf, if you could substantiate your suspicion of ika more thoroughly I'd be a happy camper.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

S~V~S wrote:
Quin wrote:
S~V~S wrote:You're sketchy as hell, dude. Get used to it.
Then lynch me. You're saying a lot of shit and you're not doing anything about it.
I have been voting you and talking to and about you. I will probably vote for you again today. But I am considering a vote for sig since now suddenly discussion of LC being a seemer is topped off by sig saying he won't *flip* bad. I am thinking lets just get that role out of play.

What do you think of the LC=Seemer theory?
This post makes no sense, I must be the seemer since I said I wouldn't flip bad? So if you say you won't flip bad does that mean you aren't a civ and the seemer. :ponder:
ImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

Silverwolf wrote:

Why?

Did=sig autocorrect is a pain and I'm mobile posting

Ika-Im voting you, nothing personal babe. I just think you're scum. Still love you though.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Sloonei wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is not the first time you've described her read as "the nullest of null". What compels to you say this more than once?
Silverwolf, if you could substantiate your suspicion of ika more thoroughly I'd be a happy camper.
i think your misunderstanding the context, im telling her the buddying is the nullest tell she can have on me, not the read hrself
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Silverwolf wrote:
Ika-Im voting you, nothing personal babe. I just think you're scum. Still love you though.
I know, it jsut makes me sad that your going to myslynch me and ruin the 100% accuracy we share.

I love you too!
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 1123

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

I don't think sig's comment about flipping bad is at all indicative that he's the seemer. That's a routine statement made by thousands of players throughout Mafia history.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

sig wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Quin wrote:
Then lynch me. You're saying a lot of shit and you're not doing anything about it.
I have been voting you and talking to and about you. I will probably vote for you again today. But I am considering a vote for sig since now suddenly discussion of LC being a seemer is topped off by sig saying he won't *flip* bad. I am thinking lets just get that role out of play.

This post makes no sense, I must be the seemer since I said I wouldn't flip bad? So if you say you won't flip bad does that mean you aren't a civ and the seemer. :ponder:
You have been under suspicion and survived lynches. Now people start talking about the seemer and you start talking about how you will "flip", yeah. That looks hinky to me.

Based on his thread, I doubt LC was anything but how he was revealed in the post.

So you don't like this theory, wonder what Quin thinks of it?

Linki, it just seemed odd in the face of all the sudden discussion about LC being the Seemer. If LC is the Seemer, we don't have to worry about that anymore, right?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ika wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is not the first time you've described her read as "the nullest of null". What compels to you say this more than once?
i think your misunderstanding the context, im telling her the buddying is the nullest tell she can have on me, not the read hrself
I understand the context. Why are you dismissing her suspicion of you like that? To me it seems like you are telling her to drop the suspicion just because. You're not offering a reason, you're just saying no to it.

And then I asked Silverwolf to substantiate the case because if she does that I can judge it better and you will have to respond more thoroughly.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Silverwolf's vote for ika is an interesting turn.

I feel much better about silverwolf than I do about ika.
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

S~V~S wrote:Linki, it just seemed odd in the face of all the sudden discussion about LC being the Seemer. If LC is the Seemer, we don't have to worry about that anymore, right?
I honestly don't quite understand the assertion here. If the discussion of the seemer is relevant to sig's post and the potential that it was a sort of "seemer-slip", then that essentially means he did this:

"Oh, we're talking about the seemer now? I mean what would I know about that, at least I won't flip bad. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:"

Unless I am misunderstanding your meaning.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:I don't think sig's comment about flipping bad is at all indicative that he's the seemer. That's a routine statement made by thousands of players throughout Mafia history.
Concur. Sig has fought hard against his lynch etc. I think if he is cop he will flip as such.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote:
sig wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Quin wrote:

You have been under suspicion and survived lynches. Now people start talking about the seemer and you start talking about how you will "flip", yeah. That looks hinky to me.

Based on his thread, I doubt LC was anything but how he was revealed in the post.

Linki, it just seemed odd in the face of all the sudden discussion about LC being the Seemer. If LC is the Seemer, we don't have to worry about that anymore, right?
What I think of the LC = seemer theory?
Quin wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Quin wrote:

Possible. Not likely, as larger BTSC chains would be harder to snowball and get a civ lynched.

I posted this like 10 minutes ago but forgot linki :goofp:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Sloonei wrote:
ika wrote:
I understand the context. Why are you dismissing her suspicion of you like that? To me it seems like you are telling her to drop the suspicion just because. You're not offering a reason, you're just saying no to it.

And then I asked Silverwolf to substantiate the case because if she does that I can judge it better and you will have to respond more thoroughly.
im dismissing it cus shes knows my meta so well that buddying in itself is null. if she has specifcs about ym buddign then i can see it more clearly.

do i make sense?
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Golden wrote:Silverwolf's vote for ika is an interesting turn.

Concur.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 275

Post by sig »

:feb:
S~V~S wrote:
sig wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Quin wrote:

If he was which right know I doubt then we caught another cop and could find potential links so I'd say it is important. Also I brought it up again in regards to Nero. Why shouldn't we talk about who might be a seemer? This whole exchange is super odd, like your trying to revamp my wagon. :sigh:
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Golden wrote:Silverwolf's vote for ika is an interesting turn.

Concur.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Quin, whaddya think of DDL right now?
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Rachel Green »

Moved my vote based on the trustworthiness of the voters.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

So is my fate bound to silver? :P
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

ika wrote:So is my fate bound to silver? :P
Yes, but not necessarily in the game. If you are lynched in this game, I think your fate is probably most intertwined to your assumption that sloonei would be a don.

For me, I really do want to hear what your signature is about.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:Quin, whaddya think of DDL right now?
He has said a lot of off things, make no mistake. However, he still doesn't strike me as a better lynch than Scotty, Golden, Sloonei, Nero or maybe ika. I agree with what you said a while back about how he might just be the kind of player who takes on pressure as he is.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ika wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
ika wrote:

im dismissing it cus shes knows my meta so well that buddying in itself is null. if she has specifcs about ym buddign then i can see it more clearly.

do i make sense?
You do, but I need to hear it from her for it to have any merit. I can't take your own word on your meta here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Golden wrote:
ika wrote:So is my fate bound to silver? :P
Yes, but not necessarily in the game. If you are lynched in this game, I think your fate is probably most intertwined to your assumption that sloonei would be a don.

For me, I really do want to hear what your signature is about.
ok let me do that im trying to make my character for the DND stuff ehre as well
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

ika, if you think that within your meta buddying Silverwolf is null, and if you think that she knows this about you, then why don't you suspect her for making the accusation?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Linki, it just seemed odd in the face of all the sudden discussion about LC being the Seemer. If LC is the Seemer, we don't have to worry about that anymore, right?
I honestly don't quite understand the assertion here. If the discussion of the seemer is relevant to sig's post and the potential that it was a sort of "seemer-slip", then that essentially means he did this:

"Oh, we're talking about the seemer now? I mean what would I know about that, at least I won't flip bad. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:"

Unless I am misunderstanding your meaning.
I think you are. OTHER people started talking about how LC must be the seemer. Then sig starts talking about how he will flip. It felt to me like laying groundwork. Everyone lynches sig, sig flips civ, and the groundwork for LC being the seemer is already laid. So lets lynch those people who suspected poor sig. I know when *I* am a seemer, I like to talk about how I will "flip", not what I "am", but how i will flip.

Am I taht bad at expressing myself?

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I have an exam at lunchtime I'm trying to study for but my computer keeps screwing up and won't let me rewatch my lectures :|

On that note, I'm leaving in half an hour to do some hardcore cramming with a friend and I'll be home at 7 tonight (so, in like 10 hours). I absolutely promise I'll do all the things I said I was going to do then, but I'm swamped right now.
ImageImageImageImage
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account

Quin wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:Quin, whaddya think of DDL right now?
He has said a lot of off things, make no mistake. However, he still doesn't strike me as a better lynch than Scotty, Golden, Sloonei, Nero or maybe ika. I agree with what you said a while back about how he might just be the kind of player who takes on pressure as he is.
At face value I would call both Golden and Sloonei not suspicious. I'm mind-melding with both of them on most issues (the glaring difference being in our reads of sig), and they just seem to be within their town parameters. For either one of them, this'd be a top-caliber meta fake. Scotty and Nero I could entertain, but I don't think the cases would be terribly strong.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Rachel Green »

Svs who gets your vote? My read in shows you as the most trustworthy. I will move my vote to whoever you say.
ika
Drug Dealer

Post by ika »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:ika, if you think that within your meta buddying Silverwolf is null, and if you think that she knows this about you, then why don't you suspect her for making the accusation?
simple, for silver to be scum here she would have to litarrly be brakign every meta tell she has ever old me in the last month

Return to “Previous Jobs”