Psych Mafia [END]

Moderator: Community Team

[THIS IS LYLO -- VOTES ARE NOT CHANGEABLE!!!] Who will you feed to Billy's pet panther?

BigDamnHero
No votes
birdwithteeth11
23%
Elohcin
No votes
Clizby!!! (hosts, deadies, non-players)
77%

Total votes: 13
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 244

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Epignosis »

Eloh says she doesn't have information, and your reaction implies that only mafia have information on the poll. Why?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 78

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote:Eloh says she doesn't have information, and your reaction implies that only mafia have information on the poll. Why?
I said it was strange and an attempt to look townie yes. I think it would be odd for a member of the town to make that type of post about having information since to me it implies guilt/an attempt to hide that you have information, there'd be no reason for a town Eloh to try and do that in my opinion. It was a very minor thing, but worth pointing out.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 244

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Eloh says she doesn't have information, and your reaction implies that only mafia have information on the poll. Why?
I said it was strange and an attempt to look townie yes. I think it would be odd for a member of the town to make that type of post about having information since to me it implies guilt/an attempt to hide that you have information, there'd be no reason for a town Eloh to try and do that in my opinion. It was a very minor thing, but worth pointing out.
Or it's what she would say if she didn't have any information on the poll and felt like commenting on it.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 44

Post by DFaraday »

I went with pork tarts, because those actually don't sound too bad, if the right fruit was used in the tarts. Maybe a pineapple or peach.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 143

Post by BigDamnHero »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
BigDamnHero wrote:Goddamn wives...amirite guys? OK now that I've checked in...I may very likely be gone for the rest of the day...SEE YA!
Oh my god. She actually talked you into PLAYING?!?!?!?!

:faint:

:omg:
I was actually commenting on MY wife signing up and then bowing out so quickly...but I suppose.it.could refer to SD as well...

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

:haha:

I thought he just quoted your post because he was excited to see you playing, not because of the content. But maybe I misunderstood and he meant bea talked you into playing. I'm sure she probably had a lot more to do with it than me, LOL. Either way, I'm glad you're here!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

sig wrote:I like BIgDamnHero, a shame I'll need to kill him for being mean to me in sign ups :feb:

:P

linki @craptastic host: NO...it was really ALL you...she knows better now than to try... :srsnod:
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

...and at the rest of posts so far...

really...EFFING REALLY!?!?!?!?!?!?!...I jump back into a mafia game (against my better, SANER judgement) and within a page...ON DAY ZERO NO LESS....we're already going hardcore right into the thick of it...I MEAN C'MON!!!!! Not even a single friggin' day of easy-going, fun loving hyjinx?!?!?!?! :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist:

well I will not partake of it THIS early...no siree...

I'm voting for the froot loops quesadilla cuz that sounds like something the Psych agents have had before....and if not, they SHOULD because I once had one (back in a time when I was allowed to eat "normal" food... :sigh: ) and they are DELICIOUS!

As a final parting shot to everyone for today I'll leave you with this:

yeah...that's me...that happened....suk it! :nicenod: :noble: :meany:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

LASSIE!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I am here! I have not looked at my role card yet, so if I call you out and you are my baddie teammate I'm like sooo sorry :grin:

I'm gonna be pretty busy the next week so I apologize.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Dom »

vote quesadilla

i just wish it didn't have ceral in it :nod:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 4
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Game time!!

I'm voting Pork Tarts, because it could technically be an empanada of sorts ;)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Day 1 - Gloomy Gus

Shawn groaned. He was curled up in the fetal position on the couch in the Psych office. "Gus, I don't think that was a good idea. Next time I suggest Mash and Grab, slap me."

"You know that's right," Gus grunted and took a swig of Pepto Bismol.

The phone rang and Gus reached over slowly and picked it up, "Psych, Burton Guster speaking."

"Gus?" Juliet responded, "You don't sound so good, is everything ok?"

Gus choked back a gag and only said, "Mmhmm,"

"Well, we've got a body. Lassiter didn't want me to tell you, but I think you might be able to help. I'll text you the address. Just don't tell Lassiter I called you!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Lassiter stood over the body in thoughtful silence for a moment then said, "I'm calling it, this was an accidental death."

"How do you know that?" asked Buzz.

"Well McNab, this guy, " Carlton checks his notebook, "Movingpictures07, is not the most graceful person according to his close friends. Judging from the position of the body, he probably tripped over that laptop cord and smashed his head on the corner of the desk. Open and shut." He flipped his notebook closed decisively.

"Not so fast there Lassie!" Shawn's voice called out from the doorway.

Carlton rolled his eyes, "Alright, who invited the side show? Spencer, your parlor tricks are not needed here, I've already closed the case. It was clearly an accidental death."

"Wrong again Lassie." Shawn's right hand started shaking, small tremors at first. This increased until his whole arm was flailing and then grabbing it with his left hand he moved as though pulled by an unseen force toward the back door. Then putting a finger to his temple he asked, "If it was an accidental death, why does the back door lock appear to have been jimmied?"

Juliet stepped close and inspected the lock before saying, "He's right."

"No! NO! It could be from some other time, there is no reason to suspect he was murdered," Carlton's voice rose in frustration.

"I'm sensing something else, the body, something is wrong with the body."

They walked back over and looked at the body and Carlton sighed, "Damn it. The position of the body is wrong, if he hit his head he would be facing the other direction. It's murder."

Shawn smiled, "Chin up Lassie, now we get to work together again."

Carlton glared at Shawn and stormed out without another word.

Gus looked at Shawn, "I think he's going to shoot you someday."

"Gus, don't be a gloomy you, Lassiter loves working with me!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

I demand vengeance, who killed my husband? You have 48 hours to figure it out!

To make your psychic detective work more entertaining, we will have a contest. The person who can work the most "don't be a ___________________" lines into their posts, without repeating either another player or him/herself, will be removed from tomorrow's lynch poll. They can be from the show or your own original line, but there can be no repeats. Make me laugh people!

Here's a little something to get your creative ideas flowing...

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Elohcin »

sig wrote:Okay I know it is verrrrry early day 0 but already two things have stood out to me.
rabbit8 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Yay! This looks like a super complex set up with the items. I have been mega busy recently with RL, but I was looking forward to this.

Um, since info on the poll is confirmed, I think we should be clear on why we are voting as we do. I am choosing Ice Cream Jerky since, A~ It does not have meat in it. And B~ I have had that freeze dried "space astronaut" ice cream, and it was acceptable. Most of this except maybe Fruit Loop Quesadilla,sounds awful.

Also never saw this if that makes a diff re options.

You mafia.....? :smoky:
And SVS response.
S~V~S wrote:OMG, no lol.
I find it to be very strange. :eye:

This seems like an attempt by Eloh to look townie and make it seem like she doesn't have information while she really does.
Elohcin wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
DFaraday wrote:This game is going to be great! All of those options sound amazing/revolting, so I'll have to mull it over.

Host: Does anyone have info on this poll?
:srsnod:
not me :(
So judgey for Day 0
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114

Post by insertnamehere »

sig wrote:Okay I know it is verrrrry early day 0 but already two things have stood out to me.
rabbit8 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Yay! This looks like a super complex set up with the items. I have been mega busy recently with RL, but I was looking forward to this.

Um, since info on the poll is confirmed, I think we should be clear on why we are voting as we do. I am choosing Ice Cream Jerky since, A~ It does not have meat in it. And B~ I have had that freeze dried "space astronaut" ice cream, and it was acceptable. Most of this except maybe Fruit Loop Quesadilla,sounds awful.

And SVS response.

This seems like an attempt by Eloh to look townie and make it seem like she doesn't have information while she really does.
Elohcin wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
DFaraday wrote:This game is going to be great! All of those options sound amazing/revolting, so I'll have to mull it over.

Don't be a judge-y judge sig! All of these look like fairly innocuous Day 0, start of game jokes. And as someone who's been civilian and gotten lynched many a time over them, I really don't want to see this type of stuff again. Sig, don’t be an incorrigible Eskimo Pie with a caramel ribbon.

Also I missed the poll due to my own ineptitude at knowing when things end. I'd like to take this opportunity to tell myself: Don’t be the “iiiiiiiit” in “wait for iiiiiiiit", me.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Elohcin wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

And SVS response.

Elohcin wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

So judgey for Day 0
don't be so suspicious day 0 and I wouldn't. :p
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

insertnamehere wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

And SVS response.

Elohcin wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

Don't be a judge-y judge sig! All of these look like fairly innocuous Day 0, start of game jokes. And as someone who's been civilian and gotten lynched many a time over them, I really don't want to see this type of stuff again. Sig, don’t be an incorrigible Eskimo Pie with a caramel ribbon.

Also I missed the poll due to my own ineptitude at knowing when things end. I'd like to take this opportunity to tell myself: Don’t be the “iiiiiiiit” in “wait for iiiiiiiit", me.
Don't be so judgmental of my judgyness. :ponder: Yes that works.
I wouldn't lynch Eloh based on one little thing, but I thought it was worth pointing out jsut like I pointed out the thing with SVS which didn't get nearly as much attention. It does make me thing maybe I was right about Eloh and her team mates are defending her so much, either way don't be so defense it looks odd.
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 32

Re: Psych Mafia [Day 1]

Post by DrWilgy »

Hi everyone. My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a doctor!

I haven't read anything yet.

Anyone wanna tell me who is bad?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

You?
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

sig wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

And SVS response.

Elohcin wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

I wouldn't lynch Eloh based on one little thing, but I thought it was worth pointing out jsut like I pointed out the thing with SVS which didn't get nearly as much attention. It does make me thing maybe I was right about Eloh and her team mates are defending her so much, either way don't be so defense it looks odd.
Don't be such an ignoring ignorer.

Epig made a perfectly reasonable explanation of an occam's razor explanation for Eloh's post. You ignored not only the idea of her asking in the first place because she wanted to know (as players often do in day 0 polls), and also the fact that someone brought up that possibility.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114

Post by insertnamehere »

sig wrote:Don't be so judgmental of my judgyness. :ponder: Yes that works.
Sig, don't be the 100th Luftballoon; I'm not sure how I get that people responded more negatively to your random-ass Elo statements than your random-ass SVS statements.

I, on the other hand, consider both of your suspicions equally pointless and unfounded.

If you walk around a subway car, poking random people in the face for no reason, don't act surprised when they get pissed off and question your motives.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote:You?
I wish ;__; I'm feeling rather stabby lately. Not being able to let loose this pent up feeling on my friends in a game of mafia may lead to catastrophe soon...
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

LoRab wrote:
sig wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
rabbit8 wrote:

And SVS response.

Elohcin wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

Don't be such an ignoring ignorer.

Epig made a perfectly reasonable explanation of an occam's razor explanation for Eloh's post. You ignored not only the idea of her asking in the first place because she wanted to know (as players often do in day 0 polls), and also the fact that someone brought up that possibility.
don't be a defender of the uncouth Epig he can defend himself. I brought up a suspicion for day 0 I see nothing wrong with that, I didn't say I was going to vote on it did I? I mentioned it once that was it. THE enlarged is horribly wrong she didn't ask Df did I believe so I didn't ignore anything since she never did ask about the day 0 poll. I suggest you don't be a defender of someone unless you know what happened, since I find it very odd that you said she said something that she didn't say.

Her answer to my suspicion was also pingy, plus the way people have so quickly jumped to defend her.

insertnamehere wrote:
sig wrote:Don't be so judgmental of my judgyness. :ponder: Yes that works.
Sig, don't be the 100th Luftballoon; I'm not sure how I get that people responded more negatively to your random-ass Elo statements than your random-ass SVS statements.

I, on the other hand, consider both of your suspicions equally pointless and unfounded.

If you walk around a subway car, poking random people in the face for no reason, don't act surprised when they get pissed off and question your motives.
INH Don't be a nay sayer, it wasn't random ass it was in my view an early attempt by Elo to appear civvie and maybe make it seem like she doesn't have information. I pointed this out and I see nothing wrong with getting the game started when nobody else is doing anything. Even now the only topic of discussion is what I brought up about Eloh. :shrug:
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

DrWilgy wrote:
I wish ;__; I'm feeling rather stabby lately. Not being able to let loose this pent up feeling on my friends in a game of mafia may lead to catastrophe soon...
??????
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:
Or it's what she would say if she didn't have any information on the poll and felt like commenting on it.
Why comment that you don't have any information it makes no sense, and I see no reason for it. Unless your mafia trying to integrate into the game and look civve don't be a blind man to this Epi.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

LoRab wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
??????
WAHT
Image Image Image
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:
Why comment that you don't have any information it makes no sense, and I see no reason for it. Unless your mafia trying to integrate into the game and look civve don't be a blind man to this Epi.
Don't be such a experienced player who plays at ignorance.

Seriously--It is rarer to see a day 0 when someone doesn't ask if anyone has info than no one asking. Plus, if someone is a baddie who has info, they tend to lay low and pretend they have no info; it is not logcial that they'd ask.

Your accusation of Eloh makes no sense.

Sig: Don't be such a manipulator of information to make people look bad.

Everyone: Don't be believers of false information.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Im a manof honor and a manof my word. In the sign up thread I said who I was voting for and so im afollowing through with that. NO ONE should follow my lead...
*vote sig*
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

LoRab wrote:
sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:

Seriously--It is rarer to see a day 0 when someone doesn't ask if anyone has info than no one asking. Plus, if someone is a baddie who has info, they tend to lay low and pretend they have no info; it is not logcial that they'd ask.

Be, or don't be...there is no try!
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Spacedaisy wrote:

To make your psychic detective work more entertaining, we will have a contest. The person who can work the most "don't be a ___________________" lines into their posts, without repeating either another player or him/herself, will be removed from tomorrow's lynch poll. They can be from the show or your own original line, but there can be no repeats. Make me laugh people!

Here's a little something to get your creative ideas flowing...
Dont be a Host-y McHosterton....you can't tell us what to do!
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Also, I dont wanna be a nitpicking nancy, but why does it say it still say Day 0?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

BigDamnHero wrote:Also, I dont wanna be a nitpicking nancy, but why does it say it still say Day 0?
Because I removed all the buttons that allow day 0 to become say 1!

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Image Image Image
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Busy day today. Worked early and currently at a Dinosaur Jr. concert. I will be a bit more active tomorrow. So this is more of a "Yay Day 1!" post that is all filler. :P
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Busy day today. Worked early and currently at a Dinosaur Jr. concert. I will be a bit more active tomorrow. So this is more of a "Yay Day 1!" post that is all filler. :P
Don't be a drive-by poster...join in on the fun!!!
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

insertnamehere wrote: Also I missed the poll due to my own ineptitude at knowing when things end. I'd like to take this opportunity to tell myself: Don’t be the “iiiiiiiit” in “wait for iiiiiiiit", me.
Don't be a nub, INH. Missing votes is not cool.
LoRab wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
??????
Don't be a questioning questioner, LoRab. :meany:

What do you mean by these question marks?
BigDamnHero wrote:Im a manof honor and a manof my word. In the sign up thread I said who I was voting for and so im afollowing through with that. NO ONE should follow my lead...
*vote sig*
Don't be a contrarian! I'm more intereted in where do you want people to vote.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

:D
Dom wrote:
insertnamehere wrote: Also I missed the poll due to my own ineptitude at knowing when things end. I'd like to take this opportunity to tell myself: Don’t be the “iiiiiiiit” in “wait for iiiiiiiit", me.
LoRab wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
??????

BigDamnHero wrote:Im a manof honor and a manof my word. In the sign up thread I said who I was voting for and so im afollowing through with that. NO ONE should follow my lead...
*vote sig*
Don't be a day 1 dum-dom...I'm still getting a feel for being BACK in a mafia game much less have a feel for anyone yet.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dom is bad.

He's poking at Lorabbit's twirlibirdimarks after I already inqured about them. While not being directly opportunistic, he's looking for reasons to vote.
Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

BigDamnHero wrote::D
Dom wrote:
LoRab wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
??????

*vote sig*
Don't be a day 1 dum-dom...I'm still getting a feel for being BACK in a mafia game much less have a feel for anyone yet.
Don't be a passive player going forward. :D

DrWilgy wrote:Dom is bad.

He's poking at Lorabbit's twirlibirdimarks after I already inqured about them. While not being directly opportunistic, he's looking for reasons to vote.
Don't be a ninny.
I have reasons for asking LoRab questions. I'm not looking to vote for her.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Don't be a poking man...GO!
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Don't be such a good jokester-- I'll lose all my charm! :pout:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

*vote sig*
Don't be a fool!
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Busy day today. Worked early and currently at a Dinosaur Jr. concert. I will be a bit more active tomorrow. So this is more of a "Yay Day 1!" post that is all filler. :P
Don't be a lurker. :p

don't be a accuser with no proof Wilgy, unless you can explain in more details your thoughts.
Dom wrote:
LoRab wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
??????

*vote sig*
don't be a one liner Dom, I expect more. What do you think of Eloh what to you think about what I said about her?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

LoRab wrote:
sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:

Don't be a hostile witness! I'm not feigning ignorance, and in fact the only reason I pointed it out is due to my experience.

AGAIN ELOH DIDNT ASK which is what you said, so why are you saying she asked?

MY THEORY IS THIS Eloh asked in mafia chat and Lorab slipped up and thinks she asked in real chat. How else would she confuse to such an extent that Eloh never asked about poll information? Also notice she says I'm being manipulative? That is a classic baddie attempt to not only disprove what I say but make me look bad. She also says don't believe in false information but hasn't once pointed to what I said which is false information, in fact she is the only one spreading false information by saying Eloh asked a question which she didn't ask.
Don't be a cow everyone see the truth don't be a coward come out and speak agaisnt Lorab and Eloh and finally don't be a bumbling baboon see through the mist of deception created by Lorab and Eloh.
ImageImage
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 25

Post by SokothQultuq »

Wow.... thats a whole lotta tossing around of some random stuff.

I'm just say'n. Don't be a spouse wacker! I mean seriously who does their husband in at the very beginning of your game. Its totally not cool. Where's the vote for SpaceDaisy?

So I suppose we cannot take people and shove them under a hot bright light and interrogate them to find out who done it. How do we solve a mystery such as this? Don't be a Psychic Detective... they certainly lack reputation...

It's hard to just throw out names on the first day.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

sig wrote:
Don't be a lurker. :p

don't be a accuser with no proof Wilgy, unless you can explain in more details your thoughts.
Dom wrote:
LoRab wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
??????

*vote sig*
don't be a one liner Dom, I expect more. What do you think of Eloh what to you think about what I said about her?
Don't be a harsh human!
I'm mulling on it. You'll get my thoughts tonight.
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 25

Post by SokothQultuq »

I see that BigDamnHero has already marked someone for the vote. What made you vote so soon?

You don't want to be a premature voter....
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dom wrote:

Don't be a ninny.
I have reasons for asking LoRab questions. I'm not looking to vote for her.
And those are? I find this especially odd since I had already asked.
Image Image Image
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Dom wrote:Don't be such a good jokester-- I'll lose all my charm! :pout:
Don't be a sourpuss...there's room enough for 2 lucky charmers! :nicenod:

Linki@ Soko: don't be a suspicious Susie...Day 1 is day one (I've heard it BOTH ways). There's no evidence (nor does any typically develope) so I keep it light and fun. I cast my vote and move on to funner pastures.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Don't be a negative Nancy also don't be a deceitful man we can have evidence day one BigDamnhere.

@Dom Don't be so silent dont be so quiet, come and have a chat with me.

Don't be a spoil sport Soko, I'm joking of course I'm getting good vibes from you.
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Elohcin »

sig wrote:
LoRab wrote:
sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:

Don't be a hostile witness! I'm not feigning ignorance, and in fact the only reason I pointed it out is due to my experience.

AGAIN ELOH DIDNT ASK which is what you said, so why are you saying she asked?

MY THEORY IS THIS Eloh asked in mafia chat and Lorab slipped up and thinks she asked in real chat. How else would she confuse to such an extent that Eloh never asked about poll information? Also notice she says I'm being manipulative? That is a classic baddie attempt to not only disprove what I say but make me look bad. She also says don't believe in false information but hasn't once pointed to what I said which is false information, in fact she is the only one spreading false information by saying Eloh asked a question which she didn't ask.
Don't be a cow everyone see the truth don't be a coward come out and speak agaisnt Lorab and Eloh and finally don't be a bumbling baboon see through the mist of deception created by Lorab and Eloh.
Oh my goodness. Sig, please don't let Lorab's ignorance make up your mind about me. This is crazy. I didn't create any kind of mist of deception. Someone asked if anyone had info on the Day 0 poll and I said, "not me." THAT WAS IT!!! I think I might have even given a sad face b/c when I wrote it I was thinking, "why can't I ever get any info on a poll when there is info to be handed out?"

Seriously, if y'all are going to follow sig's thoughts here and lynch me b/c of this sometime down the road, just go ahead and do it already. I don't want to waste my time and energy on a game where people are going to say I am bad b/c of this stupidity. I really wanted to play this game too, but man....this is horseshit.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”