Hogwarts Mafia - END

Moderator: Community Team

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Night 5

Post by Sloonei »

poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:56 pm ColinIsCool, Sloonei, Lunalee, Jackofhearts2005
SCUM
We lynched Jack and he is indeed scum. Now we presumably have one left, plus Jack again. I doubt all three of us are bad.

Sorry for almost lynching you, but we can’t just stop playing mafia when you go to sleep. You were a suspect. People voted for you. The timing was unfortunate but that’s just part of the game.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1042

Post by DharmaHelper »

If someone could please help me out and recount the votes up until I said "Wait, vote Jack" that would be nice of you.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 648
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:55 pm TRYING TO LYNCH ME WHILE I WAS SLEEPING? CAN I EVEN DEFEND MYSELF? WHOSE IDEA IS THIS?
It was all Sloonei, honestly.
DharmaHelper

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 3

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:05 pm Jack Attack-

D1 - Opens with Soneji vote for a fun, silly reason. Lots of focus on the Houses. Says he wants to get all the Hallows. Goofy joke-meta read on me. Votes for LC to try and snake a Hallow, forgetting that Days are 48 Hours. Prods Colin a bit to name Jay's hypothetical teammates.

D2 - Null Read on Jay. Says that Lap gets mislynched sometimes, and that she's quiet. Could be defending her. Keeps asking to be masoned. Offers a thought on Glor being scum with one of Jay, LC, Quin, or Kyle. Pinged by Luna's misrepresentation of what TH said RE: lynching people on D1. Circles back to Glorfindel being "worried" about that Mac post. Scum reads Jay for paragon-ing D1's importance. Says Mac is "too quiet" to be mafia. Goes at Glorf for his Juliets post here Backs off Lunalee. Votes Glorf. Defends his Glorf Vote pretty heavily from Glorf. Parrots Timmer to justify a Soneji vote. Says he'd rather lynch Soneji or INH over Luna/Bullz/Owner. Says INH looks "kinda suspect" Could be INH distancing.

D3 -
But I ain't no death eater.[/url] - If we're looking for a 3p based on Timmergate.

Thinks either Owner, Glorf, or Jay is teamed with INH. Thinks there's only one wolf among Luna/Glorf/Owner. Says nutella is making up her suspicions. Goes back and forth a bit on what looks good/bad for Nutella. Essentially Townreading Luna. Says he still suspects Glorf. Votes Nutella. Corrects LC's sloppy "townslip" RE: Sloonei. Defends Mac from Jay/Nutella.

Overall, I'm leaning bad on Jack after this read through. Why vote Soneji if you're so convinced Glorf is bad? Why vote Nutella? Consistently in Jack's suspects, Glorf pops up, but he's only pulled the trigger on that once, and it looks more to me like the other players he talks about (Owner, Jay, Luna, Nutella) are just there as buffer/filler.
Wild lol.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Hey lol remember how pissed Mac was earlier he's gonna be real pissed now lol.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lmao Jack "Forgot" days were 48 hours

ImageImage
ImageImage
poutanko
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by poutanko »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:04 pm
poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:56 pm ColinIsCool, Sloonei, Lunalee, Jackofhearts2005
SCUM
We lynched Jack and he is indeed scum. Now we presumably have one left, plus Jack again. I doubt all three of us are bad.

Sorry for almost lynching you, but we can’t just stop playing mafia when you go to sleep. You were a suspect. People voted for you. The timing was unfortunate but that’s just part of the game.
A suspect for what? Because I have wrong check? I was not suspected, what did I gain from claiming? Almost roasted. And the other 2 "cops" who somehow claimed only when there are only 3 hours left and whose results is yet to be proven are good. How? And both voted me together with you while I was sleeping. Nothing to see there right? "Unfortunate timing".
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Hey Lapulie is Sprityo now right, how did Sprityo react to the Jackwagon, because in hindsight Jack's "Lapulie gets mislynched all the time for being quiet" comment smells mighty funky.

ImageImage
ImageImage
poutanko
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by poutanko »

nutella, poutanko, sprityo, timmer
GOOD

DH
GOD

Rest
SHOOT
So tell me, where shall I go? To the left, where nothing's right? Or to the right, where nothing's left?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:17 pm
SCUM

A suspect for what? Because I have wrong check? I was not suspected, what did I gain from claiming? Almost roasted. And the other 2 "cops" who somehow claimed only when there are only 3 hours left and whose results is yet to be proven are good. How? And both voted me together with you while I was sleeping. Nothing to see there right? "Unfortunate timing".
Hush now my sweet potato child. DharmaHelper is here.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:16 pm Lmao Jack "Forgot" days were 48 hours
Lol that was real.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

sprityo wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:35 pm Poutanko could fall under the one mafia per house theorem

Linki hell
sprityo wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:41 pm I’ll bite, I’ll vote pout let’s see what we make in the last hour

[VOTE: pout] aubergine

Linki: it’s the counterclaim situation. More than likely there’s a lie and it’ll force the mafia’s hand one way or te other
sprityo wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:19 pm with how things have gone, im more convinced in Jack being bad now
Oh word? Anybody wanna crunch the vote and see when Sprityo voted Poutanko?

ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 209

Post by timmer »

poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:18 pm nutella, poutanko, sprityo, timmer
GOOD

DH
GOD

Rest
SHOOT
I kind of love this post.
My siggie.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

poutanko wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:17 pm
SCUM

There were a number of factors and it was not as simple as one point about your check on speedchuck. I never said there was nothing to see. I’m saying the opposite, if anything. There’s plenty of meat there. But it wasn’t like we just shrugged our shoulders and piled on you because you were sleeping. The timing was unfortunate because you weren’t here. I remarked on this at the time. I’ll never apologize for voting for a player I suspect, but I do regret that this all happened while you were away. I’m not in control of these things. It’s the game.

Luna’s claim is sparkling in my eyes. She’s probably my strongest town read in the game as a result of it. I town read Jack at the time of the lynch for a similar reason. His behavior did not, and still does not, make sense coming from a baddie unless he’s just trying to confuse us. Your claim seemed to have the lesst going for it.

But none of this matters right now and I think we should treat it as water under the bridge. You were allost lynched, but instead we caught a bad guy. Now we’re one step closer to winning the game. Let’s work on figuring out the next step in that process. In all likelihood we have just one baddie left to catch. Who do you think it is?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 376

Post by ColinIsCool »

SCUM
Didn’t you town check me .... ?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Also it goes without saying that Sloonei looks Primo Garbo after D5 but my certainty in that regard is clouded. On the one hand it looks Primo Garbo.

On the other hand, if I caught 3/5ths of the mafia team, my head would explode trying to contain my ego.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:22 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:16 pm Lmao Jack "Forgot" days were 48 hours
Lol that was real.
Bold.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I hate that I’m probably wrong about Sloonei. :mad:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:28 pm
SCUM
Didn’t you town check me .... ?
You know what they say. Never trust cops.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:29 pm Also it goes without saying that Sloonei looks Primo Garbo after D5 but my certainty in that regard is clouded. On the one hand it looks Primo Garbo.

On the other hand, if I caught 3/5ths of the mafia team, my head would explode trying to contain my ego.
Explain?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:31 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:29 pm Also it goes without saying that Sloonei looks Primo Garbo after D5 but my certainty in that regard is clouded. On the one hand it looks Primo Garbo.

Explain?
Explain what? I'd be happy to.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I agree and I won’t discourage any vigilantes taking aim at me tonight. I’d prefer that didn’t happpen, but I’d suspect the shit out of me after today if I didn’t know any better. I’d like to have some time to catch a baddie myself before I go though.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:32 pm

Explain?
Why Sloonei looks bad after D5
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Consider that maybe I’m so good at mafia, I’ve convinced you all I’m good at mafia when I’m actually bad at mafia.

Alternative explanation: There was a forge and I’m town.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:33 pm

Explain?
Defended the balls off of Jack.

And Jack went out of his way to try and get me to back off Owner/Sloonei. And when I told Jack "What if you got a bad check." He was like "I guess."

Then he said something like "Could be that potion or w/e that makes people turn into other people...Polyjuice?" like he didn't know what Polyjuice was. Spontaneous Utterance.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Explain?
Jack tried to town clear me, I voted for Poutanko instead of Jack, I “scum-slipped”, I argued strongly for everyone but the scum we eventually lynched, etc.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:36 pm

Explain?

And Jack went out of his way to try and get me to back off Owner/Sloonei. And when I told Jack "What if you got a bad check." He was like "I guess."

Then he said something like "Could be that potion or w/e that makes people turn into other people...Polyjuice?" like he didn't know what Polyjuice was. Spontaneous Utterance.
I never breathed a word about polyjuice potion.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:37 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:36 pm

Explain?

I never breathed a word about polyjuice potion.
"He" being Jack.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol we have three secret powers and they’re all just different uses of poly juice potion.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:38 pm Lol we have three secret powers and they’re all just different uses of poly juice potion.
Well that's a lie.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:39 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:38 pm Lol we have three secret powers and they’re all just different uses of poly juice potion.
Well that's a lie.
Okay fine. Seven polyjuice powers.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

For instance, you could cop me and get the result “cat.”
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Jack offered up Polyjuice potion to explain a possible Owner/Sloonei bunk check. And did so in a way that suggested ignorance of what polyjuice potion is/does (in HP lore, not in the game). After we'd had a brief discussion about his Draco gifs, the movies, etc.

Excited Utterance got em.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m gonna flipendo the shit out of you tonight, DH.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Anyway all that to say:

Do I think Owner/Sloonei is his teammate? It certainly looks that way if you look at the evidence. (Owner's behavior pre-sub. Jack's Flooville Intervention to get me to pull back from Sloonei/Owner. Sloonei's behavior D5. Long Con's defense of Owner. Long Con's vote to save Owner. Long Con's insistence that Owner/Sloonei "townslipped.")

Wow writing it all out..... fuck did I catch 3/5ths of the baddie team?

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Not a slam dunk by any stretch though and I encourage the rest of you to follow in my footsteps and crunch-time find the guy keeping Jack alive because if you don't we'll lose...

Just as God sent his only begotten Son to rid the world of sin, Mafia God sent me, his only begotten son, to rid the world of baddies. But even Jesus didn't work alone.

Am I saying I'm Mafia Jesus? I'm not not saying that. Decide for yourselves if I am Mafia Jesus.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:45 pm Anyway all that to say:

Do I think Owner/Sloonei is his teammate? It certainly looks that way if you look at the evidence. (Owner's behavior pre-sub. Jack's Flooville Intervention to get me to pull back from Sloonei/Owner. Sloonei's behavior D5. Long Con's defense of Owner. Long Con's vote to save Owner. Long Con's insistence that Owner/Sloonei "townslipped.")

You did not.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:49 pm

You did not.
If that's the case then you my friend fell into one hell of an oopsie poopsie.

ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:36 pm

Explain?
Jack tried to town clear me, I voted for Poutanko instead of Jack, I “scum-slipped”, I argued strongly for everyone but the scum we eventually lynched, etc.
But pre-d5 your interaction with jack is green according to Jay. Sprit's and Kara's, not so much (the latter bring according to me rather than jay)
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:49 pm

You did not.
If that's the case then you my friend fell into one hell of an oopsie poopsie.
Agreed. I do not intend to fight it. Instead I’m just gonna work on figuring out the best person to lynch instead of me.

Later tho
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

But we decided LC saving owner was not teammate behavior.

Anyway DH you calm your ego cause it's my turn, I will show you that kara is bad because I'm right.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

What do you think of his attitude post-flip where he admits to looking like ass?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:57 pm

We did?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:58 pm

What do you think of his attitude post-flip where he admits to looking like ass?
TBH I just went fishing for Jay's Jack/Sloonei/Owner post and reading it I don't think they're teamed.

Post D5 Sloonei looks like he got egg on his face and he's sad about it.

ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

We did?
Maybe it was just jay but I thought several people agreed and also sloonei's town so :shrug:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:59 pm

TBH I just went fishing for Jay's Jack/Sloonei/Owner post and reading it I don't think they're teamed.

Post D5 Sloonei looks like he got egg on his face and he's sad about it.
This
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Anyway DH you calm your ego cause it's my turn, I will show you that kara is bad because I'm right.
Go for it I'mma shower up and maybe play some late night RDR2 or maybe just fuck around a bit

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 3

Post by DharmaHelper »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:54 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:02 am
timmer wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:40 am I'm struggling to pst what I wantto say properly, I'm a bit lit.

I'll write it better tomorrow but I'm hot liking long con s vote history and vote timing... I think it is vey possible he saved owner day 1. I think his inh vote needs more study too. He's been very manipulative with his voting strategy and his early stated aim to be hallow hunting makes for easy cover for those late votes

I'll try to lay it out better tomorrow
Well, it's very '100% accurate' that I saved Owner on Day 1, not just 'possible'. It was tied between Owner and TH, and I voted TH in the last minute. I don't think the INH vote was that late... it was late in my personal timeline, but there were a couple of hours left in the lynch, and I wasn't in contention for any Hallows that time.

Lay it out better tomorrow, Lit.
Yeah, LC/Owner not w/w.
I think this clinches it for me but I dunno.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:59 pm

We did?
Maybe it was just jay but I thought several people agreed and also sloonei's town so :shrug:
It was the best read Jay could come up with and that’s all we can ask for.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

P.S if nobody else is going to step up I'm gonna do some digging tomorrow into Jack/INH/Long Con's ISOs and Pepe Silvia the fuck out of it to find their teammate.

I still would like as detailed as possible a vote-breakdown but I can't expect anyone to bust their ass or break their back to produce it.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”