Boomslang
35%

Total votes: 23
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 209

Re: [DAY 1] The Syndicate's 2013 Game of Champions

Post by Epignosis »

My understanding is that people are voting for INH because he's independent (and frankly) easily lynched at this point.

I do not share the opinion that independents are inherently dangerous; in fact, a way to balance a Mafia game in the civilian's favor is to introduce a serial killer (as an independent killer would be eager to eliminate the other kill). I generally like independents.

If INH has a team (which I don't believe), then I feel very sorry for them.

And for those reason, I'm not voting him.

Although, if INH is Media, then it's best he's lynched today since could obliterate the thread tomorrow. :p
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Lizzy »

My my my, what have we here? As promised, my vote will go to Dom. By the looks of it he's in no danger, so I'm gutted that I shan't be able to witness the 'programme' at work in its full glory. I would have been gutted if Dom left so early in the game as well. Such is life... :sigh:

Juliets, I think I've made myself more than clear as to why I've decided to do this. Last game consisted of posts where I kept repeating myself over and over again. Sorry, but I won't be doing that now. Everything is in my comment history.

Also, there's something really intriguing about this comment:
Epignosis wrote: insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere

There.
Cheers, mate! :wine:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 327

Post by S~V~S »

Obviously, we disagree, Epi. I think that role could be dangerous unless MP totally, totally changed it. And why would he put it in if he was going to totally change it?

Work was annoyingly busy today, so i concentrated on keeping up with the other thread since the poll ended earlier.

I am gonna vote for Mr. Machine, his reaction to the suggestion was over the top IMO.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:I'm getting crucified in the thread, because some people are idiotically thinking that I'm Media. We need to stop worrying about the Media role. My role, at least was heavily changed from it's original.
S~V~S wrote: And as far as i am concerned, an Indy is a baddie Lite.
S~V~S, I really thought that you would know better then that. That's the most stupid thing I've read in the whole thread. In fact, it's so stupid, it's really making me question your allegiances. Usual smart S~V~S would never say something like that. Once again, why are we focusing so much on Media? You know, instead of BOB, or the actual Baddies! Me being framed for an unimportant indie role, and that all of a sudden making me Public Enemy No. 1 is weirding me out. Someone wants to shift focus from BOB, or the Baddies, and a lot of other people are happy to oblige.
I don't think you're Media (or necessarily even bad), but it's kinda harsh to call people idiotic or stupid for thinking it. SVS distrusting indies is actually pretty standard for her in my view. Pretty sure she didn't shed any tears after we lynched fairly neutral Llama in Shawshank. Personally I'd rather be looking for baddies than indies/neutrals in any case. If they can win with civs they're no threat, but if the thread turns against them why would they want to?

Who do you think you'll vote for today?

Linki - You resorted to your program I see, so nothing in like 5 pages has caught your eye? Is your program by any chance named random.org? :p
Ohmergawd I hate whole posts getting deleted. :consoling:

SVS was an Indy who became a killer in Into the Woods, but was distraught along with Heiots that she was forced into that role. That doesn't seem to affect her opinion that we did the right thing and lynched her in that game it seems. :noble:

I find inh's presence in this game to be very enjoyable and I am not convinced he is a threat yet. That said I will also not vote for Dom now either. I can 100% see Lizzy jumping at the opportunity of a cool baddie analysis program in any alignment, especially cause she often randomizes Day 1 or later, so I don't see this as a tell for her.
I was distraught for heiots~ heiots LOVES being a civ, and she wanted to stay civ centric. I tried for her, but i also do not blame people for lynching me. But with her alive, i was no danger. You are misrecalling that~ we went rogue if she died.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Boomslang »

I think I'll go ahead and vote for Vomps. The low posting isn't unusual, but AP's comment on going after Vomps and Lizzy voters was very pingy to me.
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by A Person »

Lizzy wrote:My my my, what have we here? As promised, my vote will go to Dom. By the looks of it he's in no danger, so I'm gutted that I shan't be able to witness the 'programme' at work in its full glory. I would have been gutted if Dom left so early in the game as well. Such is life... :sigh:

Juliets, I think I've made myself more than clear as to why I've decided to do this. Last game consisted of posts where I kept repeating myself over and over again. Sorry, but I won't be doing that now. Everything is in my comment history.

Also, there's something really intriguing about this comment:
Epignosis wrote: insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere
insertnamehere

There.
Cheers, mate! :wine:
:o
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Obviously, we disagree, Epi. I think that role could be dangerous unless MP totally, totally changed it. And why would he put it in if he was going to totally change it?

Work was annoyingly busy today, so i concentrated on keeping up with the other thread since the poll ended earlier.

I am gonna vote for Mr. Machine, his reaction to the suggestion was over the top IMO.
Of course it's dangerous! We wouldn't be having this disagreement if the role was a kitten with a missing leg. ;)
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 192

Post by insertnamehere »

Well, zombie me is going to kill all of you bastards.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Obviously, we disagree, Epi. I think that role could be dangerous unless MP totally, totally changed it. And why would he put it in if he was going to totally change it?

Of course it's dangerous! We wouldn't be having this disagreement if the role was a kitten with a missing leg. ;)
A three legged kitten with secret win conditions and secret powers is someone I would be in favor of lynching, so maybe we WOULD be having this argument ;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

A three legged kitten with secret win conditions and secret powers is someone I would be in favor of lynching, so maybe we WOULD be having this argument ;)
:haha:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Even though we disagree, you're consistent about it. As someone pointed out, you didn't bat an eye when The District Attorney (who had no power and a 100% neutral win condition) got lynched.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Vompatti »

Voted for Dom for reasons I'm not alloweed to revel.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Vompatti wrote:Voted for Dom for reasons I'm not alloweed to revel.
I wish I was Vompatti. I could all kinds of random shit, but nobody would care because I'm Vompatti.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Don't revel in voting to lynch someone, it's unseemly.

Lizzy, I do respectfully disagree you've been crystal clear about why you are voting Dom though.

linki w/HAL Dad: Don't we all?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:I'm getting crucified in the thread, because some people are idiotically thinking that I'm Media. We need to stop worrying about the Media role. My role, at least was heavily changed from it's original.
S~V~S wrote: And as far as i am concerned, an Indy is a baddie Lite.
S~V~S, I really thought that you would know better then that. That's the most stupid thing I've read in the whole thread. In fact, it's so stupid, it's really making me question your allegiances. Usual smart S~V~S would never say something like that. Once again, why are we focusing so much on Media? You know, instead of BOB, or the actual Baddies! Me being framed for an unimportant indie role, and that all of a sudden making me Public Enemy No. 1 is weirding me out. Someone wants to shift focus from BOB, or the Baddies, and a lot of other people are happy to oblige.
I don't think you're Media (or necessarily even bad), but it's kinda harsh to call people idiotic or stupid for thinking it. SVS distrusting indies is actually pretty standard for her in my view. Pretty sure she didn't shed any tears after we lynched fairly neutral Llama in Shawshank. Personally I'd rather be looking for baddies than indies/neutrals in any case. If they can win with civs they're no threat, but if the thread turns against them why would they want to?

Who do you think you'll vote for today?

Linki - You resorted to your program I see, so nothing in like 5 pages has caught your eye? Is your program by any chance named random.org? :p
Ohmergawd I hate whole posts getting deleted. :consoling:

SVS was an Indy who became a killer in Into the Woods, but was distraught along with Heiots that she was forced into that role. That doesn't seem to affect her opinion that we did the right thing and lynched her in that game it seems. :noble:

I find inh's presence in this game to be very enjoyable and I am not convinced he is a threat yet. That said I will also not vote for Dom now either. I can 100% see Lizzy jumping at the opportunity of a cool baddie analysis program in any alignment, especially cause she often randomizes Day 1 or later, so I don't see this as a tell for her.
I was distraught for heiots~ heiots LOVES being a civ, and she wanted to stay civ centric. I tried for her, but i also do not blame people for lynching me. But with her alive, i was no danger. You are misrecalling that~ we went rogue if she died.
So basically... I rezzed a SK that game? LOL, nice.
What the what??

Ok, I am sticking with INH for my vote today, but Vomps has certainly jumped up my list too now.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

insertnamehere wrote:
I wish I was Vompatti. I could all kinds of random shit, but nobody would care because I'm Vompatti.
Well insertnamehere, I didn't even justify my vote. So you don't need to insertnamehere be so insertnamehere annoinsertnamehereyed, insertnamehere.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Mongoose wrote: Lizzy, I do respectfully disagree you've been crystal clear about why you are voting Dom though.
That's the best I can do k :sigh:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Lizzy, I re-read your posts again just in case I missed it but nowhere do I find your reaction to the information Nevin posted about it being impossible for INH to have a program like the one he says he has, which is what I asked you to comment on. You would not be repeating yourself if you answered that question.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by blindfaeth »

I'm all caught up :) Don't have much time, gonna go work out but here are my thoughts-

I certainly agree with the INH suspicions. IMO what was more odd is, when you are under the spotlight for a lynch and want to survive said lynch, and have the time/resources to respond as much as INH does, I'd think INH would be fighting to the death to point out someone else's suspicious behavior & try to shift the blame whilst clearing his name - but what we have instead are an onslaught of requests from people to show proof and his ever resilient "no"-

Beyond the possibilities everyone has pointed out about his potential role, I also didn't care for his language to SVS - I've been there before, too and said things I shouldn't have, but it might be best for him to learn the hard way not to contribute negativity to the mood of the game-

Regardless, while I'd normally put my vote there, I see potential added benefit in spreading at this point, since he's mostly done for-

A couple people made it to my pingy list - First, Epig for his post naming INH dozens of times for no reason at all. I think it was careless, considering many went out of their way to avoid saying his name in case he were a particular role. Just seems like he's not being a team player I suppose.

Llama hasn't made me feel great, can't put my finger on it really- it's not really the opposition to the opposition of the discussion (if that makes any sense :blush: ), but the tonality in his posts or something. Nevinera too, I get very "matter-of-fact" vibes from his posts.

I also recall being slightly pinged momentarily by hedgeowl, for some sort of list or suspicions they posted a couple pages back, but the sarcasm at the end of the post made me change my mind - maybe it wasn't worth mentioning..

Anyway, I'll vote for Epignosis

Linki x7
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

This going out of the way to mock me by saying that name over and over, or quoting quotes of it, is making me sad. I am not sure if that is the intention, but that is the effect.

We don't all agree on each others theories, but not mocking them would be nice.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I started to read through Dom, but then I saw why:

The three amigos and The Supercomputer voted for him.

I stopped reading. Moving on.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:This going out of the way to mock me by saying that name over and over, or quoting quotes of it, is making me sad. I am not sure if that is the intention, but that is the effect.

I didn't do it to mock you.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

I don't know you, but haaaaaaaaaai, BF!
juliets wrote:Lizzy, I re-read your posts again just in case I missed it but nowhere do I find your reaction to the information Nevin posted about it being impossible for INH to have a program like the one he says he has, which is what I asked you to comment on. You would not be repeating yourself if you answered that question.
I have acknowledged his input, I stated that this thing looks flawed from every angle possible, it's very likely that this programme also runs under the alias random.org, butt I want to see if it works k. And what better moment to test that than Day 1? :dance:
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

RE: a lot of today

I am collecting a vast bag of pretty glass orbs, so please come see me if you have lost your marbles.

I don't even
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Spacedaisy wrote:
What the what??

Ok, I am sticking with INH for my vote today, but Vomps has certainly jumped up my list too now.
It's possible that I'm in a baddie team and my fellow baddies have BTSC told me whom to vote for k
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Vompatti wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
What the what??

It's possible that I'm in a baddie team and my fellow baddies have BTSC told me whom to vote for k
Do like I do and tell them to buzz off, they're not the boss of you or me!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

blindfaeth wrote:Just seems like he's not being a team player I suppose.
There's a very good reason for that.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Bullzeye »

Mongoose wrote:RE: a lot of today

I am collecting a vast bag of pretty glass orbs, so please come see me if you have lost your marbles.

I don't even
Can't be mine, don't think I had them even when I first started playing.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Ok Lizzy, thank you.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 23

Post by AceofSpaces »

First post of the game!

So, Media totally outed himself by being way too obvious about his role. As someone who has played a similar role, it's pretty easy for me to pick out when someone is making stuff up just to get their name said/voted for. Also, the fact that he denied being Media while also going through the trouble of basically saying "But if I *was* Media, you should all not be worried because I'm totally an Indie and my win conditions are changed for this game." made me laugh out loud. Personally, I'd like to see Media lynched as soon as possible. Indie =/= civie and my policy has always been if your not a civie, you get lynched with the rest of the baddies.

Also, Lizzy is probably a badie. Her reaction to Media's attention grabbing was super suspicious. Her immediate and unapologetic "sure lets try it out." read too much like "I've got nothing to hide, see everyone!?! I'm civ 3 lfe". It read to me that she freaked out, thought Media really did have a magic program that reveals baddies, and decided to support him hoping it would make her look less suspicious. It had the exact opposite effect.

Other minor pings from me include:

Epi- Because he is an evil sneaky bastard and I never know what he is playing at.

And that's it. Also, if the program does exist... I will be making the rest of my post in broken Spanish. Didn't think about that did ya!
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Vompatti wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
What the what??

Whaaaat are you doing man? Don't do that, c'mon hoss. This is the Championships and whatnot. Oh well, to thine own self be true, right? No one can ever say you are not yourself, so that's something.

BF mentioned again about Nev stating INH's program wasn't possible (in my own words) and a quick peek to Nev's program confirms that he is indeed a Software Engineer (http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/member ... file&u=251), so he seems to know a lot of tech stuff as well (Nev, hope you don't find it creepery that I posted that, hoss).

PS - I am no way attempting to impugn HAL's dad's proficiency or professionalism with tehesame topic, just showing that if Nev was in court as an expert witness, I wouldn't move to quash him or whatnot.

Linki & The Ocarina of Time
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I don't even
You can keep mine, I don't want them back. :)

Image Image Image
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

Mi electo es para Lizza. Porque Media tiende muchas mentionos este dia. No quero risko el nuke. Gracias.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

AceofSpaces wrote:Mi electo es para Lizza. Porque Media tiende muchas mentionos este dia. No quero risko el nuke. Gracias.
Si?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

AceofSpaces wrote: Also, Lizzy is probably a badie. Her reaction to Media's attention grabbing was super suspicious. Her immediate and unapologetic "sure lets try it out." read too much like "I've got nothing to hide, see everyone!?! I'm civ 3 lfe". It read to me that she freaked out, thought Media really did have a magic program that reveals baddies, and decided to support him hoping it would make her look less suspicious. It had the exact opposite effect.
Actually, I want everyone who voted for INH to blow up and... I'd like to be recruited by Bob k. Mr Bob sir, where can I send my application? :blush:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:This going out of the way to mock me by saying that name over and over, or quoting quotes of it, is making me sad. I am not sure if that is the intention, but that is the effect.

I didn't do it to mock you.
I know :)

i wasn't actually talking about you~ I meant posts tonight.
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Lizzy wrote:
AceofSpaces wrote: Also, Lizzy is probably a badie. Her reaction to Media's attention grabbing was super suspicious. Her immediate and unapologetic "sure lets try it out." read too much like "I've got nothing to hide, see everyone!?! I'm civ 3 lfe". It read to me that she freaked out, thought Media really did have a magic program that reveals baddies, and decided to support him hoping it would make her look less suspicious. It had the exact opposite effect.
Actually, I want everyone who voted for INH to blow up and... I'd like to be recruited by Bob k. Mr Bob sir, where can I send my application? :blush:
I never get invited to parties. :sigh:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Time to walk away from the computer for tonight a bit~
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Lizzy wrote:
Mr. Bob sir, I'd be fine with bleaching my hair.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

A Person wrote: I never get invited to parties. :sigh:
Awwww, if I make it I'll put in a good word for you AND maybe try to reunite team super freaking awesome k k :A
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I have to agree with this sentiment. Look guys, we are playing a Champion's game here. We all have different play styles and approaches and suspicions and we are not going to all agree. But let's act better than this, stop using words like stupid, dumb and idiot. And not just against SVS but against INH as well, because that has gone on too. Play the game and have fun, you don't need to personally insult someone else in order to do so. If you are annoyed or angry or upset, step away from the computer and chill before you post anything else. It is just a game.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I don't even
This made me giggle. :hugs:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Just a perfect day, drank Sangria in the park. And then later, when it gets dark, we go home.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

Vomp es loco, es verdad. Pero es el malo? No me comprendo sus electo. Es impossible que sus electo fue forced. En mi opinion el necicito explain himself, porque el looks suspicious.
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official

Post by AceofSpaces »

insertnamehere wrote:Just a perfect day, drank Sangria in the park. And then later, when it gets dark, we go home.
Jajaja. Tu es SOOOOooooOooo malo no es comica. Dija me, piensas que tu fue survive esta lyncho? El proximo lyncho?
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

AceofSpaces wrote:Vomp es loco, es verdad. Pero es el malo? No me comprendo sus electo. Es impossible que sus electo fue forced. En mi opinion el necicito explain himself, porque el looks suspicious.
él es muy malo, si sabes lo que quiero decir ;)
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Just a perfect day, feed animals in the zoo. Then later, a movie, too, and then home.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 12

Post by agleaminranks »

Epignosis wrote:
blindfaeth wrote:Just seems like he's not being a team player I suppose.
There's a very good reason for that.
...care to elaborate? Or is this just a little projection on Rob's part?
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Lizzy wrote:
AceofSpaces wrote:Vomp es loco, es verdad. Pero es el malo? No me comprendo sus electo. Es impossible que sus electo fue forced. En mi opinion el necicito explain himself, porque el looks suspicious.
no me importaría estar muy mal, si sabes lo que quiero decir ;)

Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Vompatti wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
no me importaría estar muy mal, si sabes lo que quiero decir ;)
Sé exactamente lo que quieres decir ;)

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”