[FELT Mafia]: ENDGAME

Moderator: Community Team

See you in Film Director Mafia!

That is not a question.
18%
I loved it when you killed Llama for saying "Supatown."
36%
I have learned more about felt than I ever needed to in my entire life.
No votes
I actually thought I'd learn more about felt than I did.
14%
Mad Hatter Event was legit bonkers.
5%
This is perhaps the tweest mafia game I've ever seen.
5%
This is a test of the emergency broadcast system.
5%
Thank you for not making a "Get Felt Up!" reference.
18%

Total votes: 22
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Re: [FELT Mafia]: Night 3

Post by sabie12 »

I don't like tea so I guess I'll pick fruity herbal. Maybe some flavor would make it not taste as bad.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Bullzeye »

I just picked six at random. I don't drink tea all that much.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

llama - that excuse is old and boogs is not the only person you could have voted for to try and save yourself!

First you paint a target then deny the target was painted then vote out a basically confirmed civ.
;)
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 212

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:llama - that excuse is old and boogs is not the only person you could have voted for to try and save yourself!

First you paint a target then deny the target was painted then vote out a basically confirmed civ.
I respectfully disagree.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 23

Post by DFaraday »

Elo, so why pick the guy he said was civ earlier? I would have voted for Elo, so why pick the guy he guy he guy he said was civ earlier? I would have to agree. Llama could have voted for me or me or Elo, so why pick the guy he guy he guy he said was civ earlier? I would have voted for me or me or me or Elo, so why pick the guy he guy he guy he said was civ earlier? I would have to agree. Llama could have to agree. Llama could have voted for me or Elo, so why pick the guy he guy he said was civ earli
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DFaraday wrote:Elo, so why pick the guy he said was civ earlier? I would have voted for Elo, so why pick the guy he guy he guy he said was civ earlier? I would have to agree. Llama could have voted for me or me or Elo, so why pick the guy he guy he guy he said was civ earlier? I would have voted for me or me or me or Elo, so why pick the guy he guy he guy he said was civ earlier? I would have to agree. Llama could have to agree. Llama could have voted for me or Elo, so why pick the guy he guy he said was civ earli
Elohcin only had 2 votes, since Made misvoted. To save myself I had to eiether vote for you or Boogs, and I repeatedly said that I found Boogs suspicious. It is true that I momentarily had pause after Keterman was lynched, but I ultimately thought Boogs' behavior was suspicious enough to overcome that. I am confident that whether I had voted for you or Boogs, we would have lynched a civ, and if I had allowed myself to be lynched, we would have lost a civ, so I had to go for the lesser of three evils.

I would really like to lynch Hedgeowl, and I hope I have the opportunity today instead of being forced to vote for someone I think is civilian.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

thellama73 wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Elo, so why pick the guy he said was civ earlier? I would have voted for Elo, so why pick the guy he guy he guy he said was civ earlier? I would have to agree. Llama could have voted for me or me or Elo, so why pick the guy he guy he guy he said was civ earlier? I would have voted for me or me or me or Elo, so why pick the guy he guy he guy he said was civ earlier? I would have to agree. Llama could have to agree. Llama could have voted for me or Elo, so why pick the guy he guy he said was civ earli
Elohcin only had 2 votes, since Made misvoted. To save myself I had to eiether vote for you or Boogs, and I repeatedly said that I found Boogs suspicious. It is true that I momentarily had pause after Keterman was lynched, but I ultimately thought Boogs' behavior was suspicious enough to overcome that. I am confident that whether I had voted for you or Boogs, we would have lynched a civ, and if I had allowed myself to be lynched, we would have lost a civ, so I had to go for the lesser of three evils.

I would really like to lynch Hedgeowl, and I hope I have the opportunity today instead of being forced to vote for someone I think is civilian.
I suppose teammates with Hedge? I suppose that's fair, I suppose teammates with Hedge? I suppose teammates with Hedge? I suppose that's fair, I hadn't realized about Made misvoting. Who do you think are think are that's fair, I hadn't realized about Made misvoting. Who do you think are think are teammates with Hedge? I hadn't realized about Made misvoting. Who do you think are think are teammates with Hedge? I suppose that's fair, I suppose think are think are teammates with Hedge? I hadn't realized
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

thellama73 wrote:

Your posts are getting that slick politician feel to them that Timmer's do when he is not civ.

I was feeling pretty good about you until these last 2 lynches. You are acting like you had no clue that Boogs was bts with Keterman when you painted the target to begin with. He was deffo way less suspicious than Elo, DF or you for sure!
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote: Your posts are getting that slick politician feel to them that Timmer's do when he is not civ.
Good thing I am not Timmer!

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

DFaraday wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

I suppose teammates with Hedge? I suppose that's fair, I suppose teammates with Hedge? I suppose teammates with Hedge? I suppose that's fair, I hadn't realized about Made misvoting. Who do you think are think are that's fair, I hadn't realized about Made misvoting. Who do you think are think are teammates with Hedge? I hadn't realized about Made misvoting. Who do you think are think are teammates with Hedge? I suppose that's fair, I suppose think are think are teammates with Hedge? I hadn't realized
I don't know who Hedge's teammates are, but I suspect her more strongly than anyone else right now.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

You are not Timmer but your posts sound very slick and politician-y.
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:You are not Timmer but your posts sound very slick and politician-y.
Well, I do work in politics.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

:haha:
You make me laugh - which I adore in mafia :)

I will still be voting elo or you.
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote::haha:
You make me laugh - which I adore in mafia :)

I will still be voting elo or you.
Okay, but I urge you to go in alphabetical order. It's only logical.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:

You are very wrong about me and I hope you will have a change of heart. Your vote for Boogs really didn't look good at all though, but considering Vomps' death I dont want to make the same mistake twice, if you know what I mean. I am still considering whether you or DF are the biggest threat in this game however.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Hedge - no thoughts on Elo?
;)
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

I feel so lost. Why was boogs obviously felt samples???? I read boogs post from day 1 and he never defend keterman directly, but did attack Llama. Llama mentioned the next day that he thought that maybe boogs and keterman were teammates, but he gave no support and even later changing his mind! People (Bulls and Df) then cited Llama as the reason they thought boogs was felt samples. The way I see it, Bullz, DF, and Roxy are all suspcious for thinking boogs was obviously civvie, because he wasn't.
Pov: you reading my takes
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Made wrote:I feel so lost. Why was boogs obviously felt samples???? I read boogs post from day 1 and he never defend keterman directly, but did attack Llama. Llama mentioned the next day that he thought that maybe boogs and keterman were teammates, but he gave no support and even later changing his mind! People (Bulls and Df) then cited Llama as the reason they thought boogs was felt samples. The way I see it, Bullz, DF, and Roxy are all suspcious for thinking boogs was obviously civvie, because he wasn't.
Where did I say he was obviously/definitely civ? I only ever said it was pointed out he was possibly a specific role which is why I didn't vote for him on day 2. It isn't even why I didn't vote for him in this lynch.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Made wrote:I feel so lost. Why was boogs obviously felt samples???? I read boogs post from day 1 and he never defend keterman directly, but did attack Llama. Llama mentioned the next day that he thought that maybe boogs and keterman were teammates, but he gave no support and even later changing his mind! People (Bulls and Df) then cited Llama as the reason they thought boogs was felt samples. The way I see it, Bullz, DF, and Roxy are all suspcious for thinking boogs was obviously civvie, because he wasn't.
Idc if you find me suspicious for it tbh. I find your votes this game very suspicious.

I cannot help what you do not see. You made a case on boogs so you are reading his posts with cloudy judgement. You should totes reread the Keterman lynch with an open mindbc the case against him and who voted and led the lynch is quite enlightening.
;)
Made
Hitman

Re: [FELT Mafia]: Day 1

Post by Made »

Boogs wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I hope supatown stays a thing, I like it.

Also, I'm feeling like Llama is probably a proactive civ, so I need to look over the rest to see where I stand on the board. Most players haven't made much impression so far.
A proactive Civ? All I have seen is him act unusual and try to "stir the pot" to get certain people to cause conflict. Doesn't seem Civ like behavior in the least to me. Voting for a non participant always is a bad idea if you are Civ, and considering the game started a few hours on a holiday weekend before I can check in that he says he wanted to "get us to react" etc. doesn't feel any good to me. I'm most likely giving him my vote tomorrow. I don't what proactive Civ you see in him by most of the talk here about apples and off topic being helpful. Which makes me worried about you as well to say that about Llama.
Finally found it, I just wish y'all would of pointed out he did, albeit without even saying his name, defended keterman. Wouldn't call this obvious, or even that significant enough to warrent even probable civvieness, especially since I'm the first to bring this up specifically, but noted...

The way I see it, DF and Bulls are still the most suspicious, and one of them should die tomorrow.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Re: [FELT Mafia]: Day 1

Post by Bullzeye »

Made wrote:
Boogs wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I hope supatown stays a thing, I like it.

Also, I'm feeling like Llama is probably a proactive civ, so I need to look over the rest to see where I stand on the board. Most players haven't made much impression so far.
A proactive Civ? All I have seen is him act unusual and try to "stir the pot" to get certain people to cause conflict. Doesn't seem Civ like behavior in the least to me. Voting for a non participant always is a bad idea if you are Civ, and considering the game started a few hours on a holiday weekend before I can check in that he says he wanted to "get us to react" etc. doesn't feel any good to me. I'm most likely giving him my vote tomorrow. I don't what proactive Civ you see in him by most of the talk here about apples and off topic being helpful. Which makes me worried about you as well to say that about Llama.
Finally found it, I just wish y'all would of pointed out he did, albeit without even saying his name, defended keterman. Wouldn't call this obvious, or even that significant enough to warrent even probable civvieness, especially since I'm the first to bring this up specifically, but noted...

The way I see it, DF and Bulls are still the most suspicious, and one of them should die tomorrow.
So I'm 'the most suspicious' for thinking someone might be a civ after a player whose civvieness I'm quite confident of pointed out how he could be a specific role? Which he actually turned out to have? Seems legit.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

If you trusted Llama's read, you would of changed as Llama's opinion changed right? Why didn't you?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Made wrote:If you trusted Llama's read, you would of changed as Llama's opinion changed right? Why didn't you?
Just because I trust someone doesn't mean I have to go along with every little thing they do or say. Llama is no more infallible than the rest of us, despite what he might tell you. Besides, I felt that DF was the most suspicious yesterday so would have voted regardless of what I thought about Boogs.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 100

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote: Llama is no more infallible than the rest of us, despite what he might tell you.
He'd probably tell you that no one can be more infallible than anyone else.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Bullzeye wrote:
Made wrote:If you trusted Llama's read, you would of changed as Llama's opinion changed right? Why didn't you?
Just because I trust someone doesn't mean I have to go along with every little thing they do or say. Llama is no more infallible than the rest of us, despite what he might tell you. Besides, I felt that DF was the most suspicious yesterday so would have voted regardless of what I thought about Boogs.
Regardless of your vote, this directly conflicts with:
Bullzeye wrote: So I'm 'the most suspicious' for thinking someone might be a civ after a player whose civvieness I'm quite confident of pointed out how he could be a specific role? Which he actually turned out to have? Seems legit.
Either you trust Llama's reads on Boogs or you don't. Pick one.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote: Llama is no more infallible than the rest of us, despite what he might tell you.
He'd probably tell you that no one can be more infallible than anyone else.
Pssssh, linguists. You know what I mean :rolleyes: .

Linki: I don't even understand you right now Made. I didn't vote Boogs on day two because of Llama's comment and I didn't vote him on day 3 because I find DF to be more suspicious. I don't just follow people around parroting their opinions and doing everything they do. I can agree with a thing someone says and then disagree with the next thing they say as often as I please while still overall trusting that person.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

But the thing is you supported his GUT OPINION but then didn't. It'd be different if it was his opinion of boogs you trusted, but not his of
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Pressed send on accident.....
Opinion of Roxy, for example
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Made wrote:But the thing is you supported his GUT OPINION but then didn't. It'd be different if it was his opinion of boogs you trusted, but not his of
Gut opinion? All he did was bring up the possibility Boogs was Keterman's partner. I thought he had made a good point and agreed. It doesn't mean I only thought it because he did, he just made me aware of the possibility. It's like if someone introduces you to food you've never had before and you like it. Your enjoyment of the food isn't tied to the other person's. They probably liked it at one point because it's thanks to them that you became aware of it but if they stop liking it you can carry on enjoying it.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Well this isentertaining.

Also, Epi and Bulls: re infallibility: The Pope.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Well this isentertaining.

Who doesn't speak Hebrew either. :rolleyes:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Well this isentertaining.

Who doesn't speak Hebrew either. :rolleyes:
I know, lame, right?

DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

The first Pope spoke Aramaic, that's close.

And I don't see what Made is getting at. We can't think someone has a good point, then develop our own ideas from there?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

It's fairly common for people to follow my crazy theories and then blame me when they don't work out. Hazards of being a natural leader.

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

thellama73 wrote:It's fairly common for people to follow my crazy theories and then blame me when they don't work out. Hazards of being a natural leader.
But this is people agreeing with one thing you said and being blamed for not mindlessly following everything else you say. Also for not lynching a civ I think? Different thing anyway.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

DFaraday wrote:The first Pope spoke Aramaic, that's close.

And I don't see what Made is getting at. We can't think someone has a good point, then develop our own ideas from there?
My issue is you never shared these ideas past a "oh yeah, Llama man, he's the best #TeamBoogs"
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:
I don't know who Hedge's teammates are, but I suspect her more strongly than anyone else right now.
Why do you suspect her so strongly, other than the fact that you always suspect her?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Elohcin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Why do you suspect her so strongly, other than the fact that you always suspect her?
The way she jumped onto the suspicion of me bandwagon read really false to me. She knows me quite well IRL, and I do not believe she thinks I am bad, because I think I have been quite obviously civ to someone who knows me. I think she is faking, since I am a convenient target this game.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
The way she jumped onto the suspicion of me bandwagon read really false to me. She knows me quite well IRL, and I do not believe she thinks I am bad, because I think I have been quite obviously civ to someone who knows me. I think she is faking, since I am a convenient target this game.
Don't you know her quite well in real life though? Doesn't that criticism work both ways?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Don't you know her quite well in real life though? Doesn't that criticism work both ways?
No, because I always think she's bad, and she doesn't always think I'm bad. Also I am easier to read than she is.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
No, because I always think she's bad, and she doesn't always think I'm bad. Also I am easier to read than she is.
So statically speaking you have to be right sometimes? Also, if you're easier to read and I don't always think your bad, then maybe this time I am reading you right. I am actually trying to remember games we have played where you were bad I and wasn't too.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

I just checked the Hall of fame and there literally hasn't been a game where you were bad and I was civ. So far my record of reading you correctly is better than yours with me then it seems. So maybe your are right. You are an easier read than I am. :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Gonna derail for a split second, What even is white tea?
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by A Person »

Made wrote:Gonna derail for a split second, What even is white tea?
It's a kind of tea that has only very little oxidation, whereas black tea is fully oxidized.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

White tea is nothing worth being concerned about. Like people.
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 32

Post by A Person »

here is a chart that shows the processing methods for different kinds of tea.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

A Person wrote:here is a chart that shows the processing methods for different kinds of tea.
huh, I want to try this now....ok back on topic. Hedgie has never seen a civvie Llama as civvie....what does this mean.

(also because i think i screwed this up, what is boog's gender?)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Made wrote:(also because i think i screwed this up, what is boog's gender?)
Male and in a relationship with blindfaeth, who is also male.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Epignosis wrote:
Made wrote:(also because i think i screwed this up, what is boog's gender?)
Male and in a relationship with blindfaeth, who is also male.
Ok, that's what i thought. I don't know where I thought i read he was a girl.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Where did you hear that word? :eye:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”