Hogwarts Mafia - END

Moderator: Community Team

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 641

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Day 6

Post by MacDougall »

But I would have been told who I targeted if I was redirected.

[Felix Felicis]: The student who drinks this potion will become very lucky. This will ensure any abilities they use will work normally, regardless of roleblocks, delays or redirects. The ability can still be stopped by protections and passive defenses.

This implies the only fuckery are roleblocked, delays and redirects.

I was not roleblocked. I got a result. The result was a result on you.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 376

Post by ColinIsCool »

I think it’s sprit. Most other folks are cleared.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I really can’t answer any of this. DDL can when the game is over. I dunno. Lynch me if you must.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:54 pm Mac not that I am casting doubt on you but what do you mean you asked if you were blocked? Shouldn’t your result have been evidence you weren’t?
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:34 pm I asked if I was role blocked and I was not. I got a clear result that said YOU didn't use any ability. Incatato can't see Darl Arts but you definitely didn't use leviosa.

Humour me and explain what kind of trickery could be afoot hmm?
I was covering all bases before revealing just to be safe. I simply asked what result I would have got had I been role blocked and was given a different answer and told that you in fact did not act.

The only possibility is I had imperio used on me and redirected to someone else who didn't act (?). I think that's a stretch given my standing in the game. Why would the Mafia imperio me and what chance they made no action?

Yes if you are town it's a crazy bunch of bullshit and sucks for us and you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also if I was imperio affected would I not have been told who I was redirected to?
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:59 pm Also if I was imperio affected would I not have been told who I was redirected to?
No idea. Never been redirected to my knowledge so I don’t know how it works.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Timeline 1 - in which Colin is Jack's partner and lied about using leviosa on him and I tracked him and saw him not act

Timeline 2 - In which the Mafia used imperio on ME (even though Colin posted that he was roleblocking Jack in the thread), redirected me to someone who did not act at all and Colin did in fact roleblock Jack meaning it was the other Mafia that used imperio on ME and killed one of the three sketchiest players left in the game.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:04 pm Timeline 1 - in which Colin is Jack's partner and lied about using leviosa on him and I tracked him and saw him not act

Timeline 2 - In which the Mafia used imperio on ME (even though Colin posted that he was roleblocking Jack in the thread), redirected me to someone who did not act at all and Colin did in fact roleblock Jack meaning it was the other Mafia that used imperio on ME and killed one of the three sketchiest players left in the game.
Much like your dick will be, option 2 is a stretch but it’s more likely the correct one.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Night 5

Post by nutella »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:54 pm
Forest of Death

The students formed searching parties to find Jack. Someone saw the vapor-thing which was what was left of him go to the Forbidden Forest.

(Actually this is the kind of thing teachers should be doing, but have adults ever been useful in this universe?)

The search parties entered the forest. It was full of the most interesting magical creatures, from centaurs, to giant spiders, to unicorns. But the most dangerous creatures in there were certainly the humans.

It wasn't long before a scream was heard. One of the nearby search parties, formed by two students, moved to the direction of the scream. In there, they saw the body of Kara.

- What... just happened?
- You are about to join her. Avada Kedavra.

Sloonei fell to the ground, dead.

Quin, who had heard the scream, grabbed his invisibility cloak. He had to hide away and escape. If whoever was killing people was looking for the cloak, he had to protect it.

But someone had seen him first. And his artifact was something worth killing for.

Quin disappeared for the last time.

karavalenge, Quin and Sloonei (Hogwarts Students) were killed during the night.

Day 6 Begins!
....Well fuck. :(

[VOTE: colin] aubergine
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 116
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

*Floats about the corridor*
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Why on Earth were those the kill targets, btw? Kara is especially confusing. Did somebody redirect somebody else?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:05 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:04 pm Timeline 1 - in which Colin is Jack's partner and lied about using leviosa on him and I tracked him and saw him not act

Much like your dick will be, option 2 is a stretch but it’s more likely the correct one.
Well if so I am sorry and also good job to the Mafia.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1042

Post by DharmaHelper »

Yeah but can't the mafia only use one Dark Arts ability each, per night?

So Mafia Mystery Person couldn't Imperio AND carry out the kill?
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Re: Hogwarts Mafia - Night 5

Post by DharmaHelper »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:06 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:54 pm
Forest of Death

The students formed searching parties to find Jack. Someone saw the vapor-thing which was what was left of him go to the Forbidden Forest.

(Actually this is the kind of thing teachers should be doing, but have adults ever been useful in this universe?)

The search parties entered the forest. It was full of the most interesting magical creatures, from centaurs, to giant spiders, to unicorns. But the most dangerous creatures in there were certainly the humans.

It wasn't long before a scream was heard. One of the nearby search parties, formed by two students, moved to the direction of the scream. In there, they saw the body of Kara.

- What... just happened?
- You are about to join her. Avada Kedavra.

Sloonei fell to the ground, dead.

Quin, who had heard the scream, grabbed his invisibility cloak. He had to hide away and escape. If whoever was killing people was looking for the cloak, he had to protect it.

But someone had seen him first. And his artifact was something worth killing for.

Quin disappeared for the last time.

karavalenge, Quin and Sloonei (Hogwarts Students) were killed during the night.

Day 6 Begins!
....Well fuck. :(

[VOTE: colin] aubergine
Yo what if Nutella did it.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Not that I expect to be believed for a few days but if I were to not use Leviosa, why would I advertise that lie for no reason? Nothing to gain whatsoever.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:11 pm Not that I expect to be believed for a few days but if I were to not use Leviosa, why would I advertise that lie for no reason? Nothing to gain whatsoever.
Discourage an actual roleblocker + gain civ cred

ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:12 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:11 pm Not that I expect to be believed for a few days but if I were to not use Leviosa, why would I advertise that lie for no reason? Nothing to gain whatsoever.
Discourage an actual roleblocker + gain civ cred
Okay that’s a good response. Well, nevermind!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Plus it was in response to you asking to be protected and he was rescinding himself of that obligation.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I actually welcome death, I don’t have the energy for this and I’ve been wrong about everything throughout the game. I just feel kinda bad that I’m gonna make it harder for town to win.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Kara was probably killed because Speed watched scum, not a vig. That’s all I can think of.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lol I like how it was 30 minutes into the day and Colin was like fuck you waste the entire day on this frivolous case then see if I care when civvie Colin dies an untimely death like we don't still have 46 hours to fuck with.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:45 pm I really do not know how to argue against this. I sent DDL my action immediately after the Jack flip so your guess is as good as mine but seriously, use the time that you have and figure out who you’re voting for after me cause I’m not Jack’s partner.
I blocked you. Maybe that would cause Mac to get a nothing result but it seems like he should see what you tried to do :ponder:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:16 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:45 pm I really do not know how to argue against this. I sent DDL my action immediately after the Jack flip so your guess is as good as mine but seriously, use the time that you have and figure out who you’re voting for after me cause I’m not Jack’s partner.
I blocked you. Maybe that would cause Mac to get a nothing result but it seems like he should see what you tried to do :ponder:
TFW you admit to blocking the guy who said he'd block the Outted mafia

ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:16 pm Lol I like how it was 30 minutes into the day and Colin was like fuck you waste the entire day on this frivolous case then see if I care when civvie Colin dies an untimely death like we don't still have 46 hours to fuck with.
Half the players suspect me and those that don’t will vote for me anyway because of you. I truly do not know a way to convince any of you I’m telling the truth. :shrug:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Like Mac is a cunt for ... being eager to share his exciting role info and not immediately casing other people.

Eat a dick Col.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Seems like that’s not how it works in this game.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:18 pm Like Mac is a cunt for ... being eager to share his exciting role info and not immediately casing other people.

Eat a dick Col.
A big twisted up pretzel dick

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

:stare:
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:18 pm Like Mac is a cunt for ... being eager to share his exciting role info and not immediately casing other people.

Eat a dick Col.
Yes, Mac is a cunt, a sentiment we can all agree on. :beer:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:17 pm
.....I forgot about that lmao. I was gonna block kara but changed when I realized they had been inactive.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

In awe at the surprise of this lad.

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

:stare:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:20 pm
.....I forgot about that lmao. I was gonna block kara but changed when I realized they had been inactive.
Absolute unit.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Either nutella is Deepest Wolf or she is town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So wait. What ability did you use on Colin?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

"I forgot that Colin offered to block an outed member of the mafia" is buck ass wild.

ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Guess I fucked up. Sorry if I could have prevented someone's death by not blocking Colin, stupid mistake. But thinking about it he looks better for this. Sprityo is still very likely imo so I'm voting there for now.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:22 pm "I forgot that Colin offered to block an outed member of the mafia" is buck ass wild.
I would have blocked him too probably.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:22 pm Guess I fucked up. Sorry if I could have prevented someone's death by not blocking Colin, stupid mistake. But thinking about it he looks better for this. Sprityo is still very likely imo so I'm voting there for now.
You voted Colin at the start of the day, why is that?

ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:22 pm Guess I fucked up. Sorry if I could have prevented someone's death by not blocking Colin, stupid mistake. But thinking about it he looks better for this. Sprityo is still very likely imo so I'm voting there for now.
How does he look better for this exactly?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Pretty sure Colin was getting lynched today even without my revelation.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Nutella out here GRINDING for that "Oopsie Poopsie" 2018 award.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

TFW when you just try and be a good boy and coordinate with your town core but you get punished for it and harassed by a man with a pretzel penis
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:22 pm "I forgot that Colin offered to block an outed member of the mafia" is buck ass wild.
it's true. I'm sorry. I thought sloonei was doing it.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:23 pm
You voted Colin at the start of the day, why is that?
Cause he was my next candidate after kara. But now I think it's sprityo after thinking about what happened with Colin.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Before you frivolously and reactively vote for sprityo can you explain the fact that he voted for Jack in a 5 v 4 lynch?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by dunya »

Mac and Colin, can you both cool it with the insults please? If you can't talk without calling each other cunts and dummies, I suggest you cool off. cool, thanks. carry on.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:23 pm
How does he look better for this exactly?
Because he was blocked and there were still three kills?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Just pump the breaks. There is so much information available right now that haphazardly throwing votes around is insane.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Idk if sprit definitely is it but I will do Sloonei’s trust fall thing when I get home.

Return to “Previous Jobs”