Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:45 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:14 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:18 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:05 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:03 pm Old-thing not done secret old-thing tell. No kill-slay old thing today.
jack please elaborate what tell you're referring to in regards to hk here?
This very secret tell. Old-thing no read!
Spoiler: show
When old-thing is mafia, old-thing says "I have changed my meta so your meta scumread on me is wrong"

How is that materially different from his "your meta is wrong" defense against me, lol
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME explain to me what my "ratio" should have been to be town via volume in a game that had 3343 posts when D1 ended. Then explain to me where I find the time between a job, a 6yr old that needs supervision, help with school work, getting off the bus, bathed, fed, I cook dinner every night for between 45-60 minutes, then eat said food for 30 minutes, then sleep at least 6 hours. I'll wait.
You're ignoring the part where I said adjusted for a 4k post game its still low lol

And the part where I linked mafia games you've had similar volume?

Please tho, continue arguing against this straw man
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title

Like you're trying to sound reasonable but you're just completely ignoring what I've said lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:32 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:55 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:31 am
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:18 pm Votecount asofrn

MacDougall (6) - Esooa, Drwilgz , santygrass, riisinq- , Porscha, sabiplz
Santygrass (3) - Jack, Hollowkatt, Macdougall
Neon (2) - Achromatic, Lilypetal
Hollowkatt (1) - Nanook
Riisinq- (1) - Neon
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:18 pm don't flash wagon neon jfc
???
I for one still think we should flash wagon Neon
Still not gonna say why though are you?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 424

Post by hollowkatt »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:52 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:45 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:14 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:18 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:05 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:03 pm Old-thing not done secret old-thing tell. No kill-slay old thing today.
jack please elaborate what tell you're referring to in regards to hk here?
This very secret tell. Old-thing no read!
When old-thing is mafia, old-thing says "I have changed my meta so your meta scumread on me is wrong"

How is that materially different from his "your meta is wrong" defense against me, lol
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME explain to me what my "ratio" should have been to be town via volume in a game that had 3343 posts when D1 ended. Then explain to me where I find the time between a job, a 6yr old that needs supervision, help with school work, getting off the bus, bathed, fed, I cook dinner every night for between 45-60 minutes, then eat said food for 30 minutes, then sleep at least 6 hours. I'll wait.
You're ignoring the part where I said adjusted for a 4k post game its still low lol

And the part where I linked mafia games you've had similar volume?

Please tho, continue arguing against this straw man
ask JJJ to turn ignore back on and forget I exist I'm done talking
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:52 pm Like you're trying to sound reasonable but you're just completely ignoring what I've said lol
no I'm really fucking not but this conversation is infinitely aggravating and I'm no longer participating in it. You vote me, I vote you, nobody else gives a flying fuck
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

someone ping me when the next day starts
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Like ok, I'm not going to shut up for a minute but it's like this:
You've been pushing me this entire game on some bullshit volume tell and that's literally it. You're not arguing content, you're not arguing I'm doing wolfy things. For fucks sake you didn't even care about how hard I defended Mac yesterday.
Your entire schtick is "HK has a volume tell".

There's no teeth behind your push either, it's weak, lame, and boring. At least combine it with "and also defended mac" or "started the esooa flash wagon", or "appears to be lurking the thread and only posts when he's pressured", or literally any of the other traditionally wolfy things that I've done this game.

BUT YOU HAVEN"T?!

That's the part I can't grok and it's why I now think you're a wolf.
All you're doing is arguing semantics and whether or not I have a strict volume tell or a relativistic volume tell.

So no, I'm done. My vote is parked and idgaf any more
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws

Ok boomer

Ftr you turned this into a discussion about the volume tell lol, ive been clear all along its only a contributing factor and the bigger reason is your posts lowkey suck

Which I've been trying to be polite about and couch in friendlier terms but if you're gonna turn the hk rage cannon my way I no longer feel compelled to do
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: snow

Post by risiinq- »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:46 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:41 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:44 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:51 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:27 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:14 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:11 pm

why? I've fucking tried to and I get shit on and told "you can't be town you didn't hyper post" or "you can't be town you got suckered by mac" or "you can't be town your arguments are dumb" and frankly I can't be bothered to care any more.

this thread was ruined days ago, nothing is going to fix it and nobody cares
I care. Ignore Nook for the rest of the day. Let's just talk.
sure, what would you like to talk about?
Let's talk about hypotheticals:

Jack w then who

Jack V then who

Rising w then who

Rising V then who

Nook w then who

Nook V then who

Lily w then who

Lily V then who

Esooa w then who

Esooa V then who

Neon w then who

Neon V then who

Santy w then who

Santy V then who

Me w then who

Me V then who

Wilgz w then who

Wgz V then tho

(I think that's everyone)
I'll answer these to the best of my abilities but frankly I haven't paid nearly enough attention to anything to give you real actionable information.

First the easy ones, these people are always town for me:
sabi
esooa

I don't think anyone approaches this game the way either of you have, have had the conversations you've had, and the pushes that you've both made if either of you are a wolf. Some of it is Mac spew/engagement, some of it is Achro engagement, and some of it is just trying your damnedest to solve the game. If either of you are a wolf then amazingly done and I bow to your greatness. But you're not, you're both town.

Wigly can never be paired with Macdougall, it's just not possible. He was suspicious of Mac early on D1, continued that into D2. There's no reason for WIgly to bus Mac of all team mates that early. Maybe a third mate sure, but you've got to know that Mac is going to draw a lot of attention anyways, so credit is minimal if you are on him when he goes over, and if you are aiding in drawing that attention, as I believe wigly was, you're doing your team a disservice. I know it's misplay mafia but still, that's a really really bad one.
I also find Wiglys consistent tunneling on Neon semi-endearing. Not because it's cute and fluffy but because Wigly returns there in times of stress in the thread, continues to remind us that Wigly wolf reads Neon, and overall seems like if Wigly were wolfing here he'd be doing more than just reminders of the read, he'd be laying out reasoning why the wolf exists.

I also like his engagement with Achro during the Mac push

Next tier of ease:
Santy I think has really turned it around over the last couple of IRL days. I disliked their posting early in the game and middle of D2 but the rest of D2 and into today they're showing the type of solving action that I saw displayed in my qualifier this year. Basically when santy got off the shitpost train and hopped onto the build wall cases train is when it shifted for me. Santy is trying to engage multiple people on multiple fronts, none of which are advancing what I would call a wolf agenda. There's too many irons in the fire for Santy to keep track of if they were trying to wolf the game.

Next tier:
nanook I've said before I think nanook believes in his HK is a wolf push. It's gone on too long for it to be taking seriously by literally anyone who isn't him. He doubled down when I explained to him why it's not a strict sort by postcount to find wolf HK, I also explained how I'm never keeping up with the pace of this game in a way that doesn't trigger a "relative post count tell" regardless of my alignment. He didn't care, doubled down. I can't understand how nanook as a wolf does that because if he catches the car and gets me chopped and I flip town his only response can be "I thought I was right" and after being shown how he's not right and I can't (read also as won't) keep up with 300+ posts from 3 people on D1 his argument falls apart and then he's got to play defense there.
I also don't think he pairs with Mac very well. This is probably the weakest part of the read because nanook is known for doing his own thing regardless of what his team mates have going on but I believe in it.

I know I'm not answering the way you want me to, I can't really think of how to build worlds like that, it's not a way my brain works very well. Instead what I can do is give the reasons why I believe players alignments are the way they are, and then go from there to form a POE.

Which brings me to the POE section.

In very little order:
Lily
Risiinq
Jack
Neon

They're here because I have less reason to town read them than I do the above list. If I have some time later I'll pull reasons why I think they can be a wolf paired with mac but for now I don't have the capacity to do so, sorry.
OK I like this

When you have time can you order the poe from most or least likely scum and the partner analysis.

Thank you for this hk
ordered poe from least to most:
jack
lily
neon
risiinq

I can give you the partner analysis after dinner/bed time
im MOST likely now??? since when, and why aren't you voting me then???

u townread me for most of this game.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

risiinq- wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:06 pm

Jack w then who

Jack V then who

Rising w then who

Rising V then who

Nook w then who

Nook V then who

Lily w then who

Lily V then who

Esooa w then who

Esooa V then who

Neon w then who

Neon V then who

Santy w then who

Santy V then who

Me w then who

Me V then who

Wilgz w then who

Wgz V then tho

I'll answer these to the best of my abilities but frankly I haven't paid nearly enough attention to anything to give you real actionable information.

sabi
esooa

I don't think anyone approaches this game the way either of you have, have had the conversations you've had, and the pushes that you've both made if either of you are a wolf. Some of it is Mac spew/engagement, some of it is Achro engagement, and some of it is just trying your damnedest to solve the game. If either of you are a wolf then amazingly done and I bow to your greatness. But you're not, you're both town.

Wigly can never be paired with Macdougall, it's just not possible. He was suspicious of Mac early on D1, continued that into D2. There's no reason for WIgly to bus Mac of all team mates that early. Maybe a third mate sure, but you've got to know that Mac is going to draw a lot of attention anyways, so credit is minimal if you are on him when he goes over, and if you are aiding in drawing that attention, as I believe wigly was, you're doing your team a disservice. I know it's misplay mafia but still, that's a really really bad one.
I also find Wiglys consistent tunneling on Neon semi-endearing. Not because it's cute and fluffy but because Wigly returns there in times of stress in the thread, continues to remind us that Wigly wolf reads Neon, and overall seems like if Wigly were wolfing here he'd be doing more than just reminders of the read, he'd be laying out reasoning why the wolf exists.

Next tier of ease:
Santy I think has really turned it around over the last couple of IRL days. I disliked their posting early in the game and middle of D2 but the rest of D2 and into today they're showing the type of solving action that I saw displayed in my qualifier this year. Basically when santy got off the shitpost train and hopped onto the build wall cases train is when it shifted for me. Santy is trying to engage multiple people on multiple fronts, none of which are advancing what I would call a wolf agenda. There's too many irons in the fire for Santy to keep track of if they were trying to wolf the game.

Next tier:
nanook I've said before I think nanook believes in his HK is a wolf push. It's gone on too long for it to be taking seriously by literally anyone who isn't him. He doubled down when I explained to him why it's not a strict sort by postcount to find wolf HK, I also explained how I'm never keeping up with the pace of this game in a way that doesn't trigger a "relative post count tell" regardless of my alignment. He didn't care, doubled down. I can't understand how nanook as a wolf does that because if he catches the car and gets me chopped and I flip town his only response can be "I thought I was right" and after being shown how he's not right and I can't (read also as won't) keep up with 300+ posts from 3 people on D1 his argument falls apart and then he's got to play defense there.
I also don't think he pairs with Mac very well. This is probably the weakest part of the read because nanook is known for doing his own thing regardless of what his team mates have going on but I believe in it.

I know I'm not answering the way you want me to, I can't really think of how to build worlds like that, it's not a way my brain works very well. Instead what I can do is give the reasons why I believe players alignments are the way they are, and then go from there to form a POE.

In very little order:
Lily
Risiinq
Jack
Neon

They're here because I have less reason to town read them than I do the above list. If I have some time later I'll pull reasons why I think they can be a wolf paired with mac but for now I don't have the capacity to do so, sorry.
OK I like this

When you have time can you order the poe from most or least likely scum and the partner analysis.

Thank you for this hk
jack
lily
neon
risiinq

Prob the opposite. Aka your most likely scum
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:06 pm Ftr you turned this into a discussion about the volume tell lol, ive been clear all along its only a contributing factor and the bigger reason is your posts lowkey suck

Which I've been trying to be polite about and couch in friendlier terms but if you're gonna turn the hk rage cannon my way I no longer feel compelled to do
I'm all out of rage, just bored with the push you can't seem to articulate better than volume tell.
Funny how you didn't bring up "my posts are bad" until I told you you haven't done so yet.

Anyways: counter to volume tell: GOC 2020. I subbed in late D2 for Thunal and lived to N8 when I was the NK. In that time (6 days) I had just over 600 posts. 100ish per day.
Which is exactly what I'm at here.
I was town.

If your bigger reason was my posts lowkey suck why is this the first time you've said anything? Like I can work with "lowkey suck", I can dialog about that, we can look at my posts and you can ask questions, but you haven't nanook. your whole case is predicated on volume tell which I've already discussed.

If you want to talk about sucky posts lets do that. Find some, ask me about them, dialog. I can't, and won't, dialog about volume tell any further, it's pointless.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Ah, I read town instead of NOW LMAO. Skill Issue
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Jack w then who

Jack V then who

Rising w then who

Rising V then who

Nook w then who

Nook V then who

Lily w then who

Lily V then who

Esooa w then who

Esooa V then who

Neon w then who

Neon V then who

Santy w then who

Santy V then who

Me w then who

Me V then who

Wilgz w then who

Wgz V then tho

sabi
esooa

Next tier of ease:

Next tier:

In very little order:
Lily
Risiinq
Jack
Neon

OK I like this

Thank you for this hk
jack
lily
neon
risiinq

Yeah, till today, when I pressed you on the nanook/hk dichotomy and your answer was far from satisfactory.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:10 pm

Jack w then who

Jack V then who

Rising w then who

Rising V then who

Nook w then who

Nook V then who

Lily w then who

Lily V then who

Esooa w then who

Esooa V then who

Neon w then who

Neon V then who

Santy w then who

Santy V then who

Me w then who

Me V then who

Wilgz w then who

Wgz V then tho

sabi
esooa

Next tier of ease:

Next tier:

In very little order:
Lily
Risiinq
Jack
Neon

OK I like this

Thank you for this hk
jack
lily
neon
risiinq

Yeah, till today, when I pressed you on the nanook/hk dichotomy and your answer was far from satisfactory.
there is NO way that makes me top wolf suddenly

i wasn't even top wolf like 5 hours ago when someone else asked

bruhhh

and why arent you voting me then

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:09 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:06 pm Ftr you turned this into a discussion about the volume tell lol, ive been clear all along its only a contributing factor and the bigger reason is your posts lowkey suck

I'm all out of rage, just bored with the push you can't seem to articulate better than volume tell.
Funny how you didn't bring up "my posts are bad" until I told you you haven't done so yet.

Anyways: counter to volume tell: GOC 2020. I subbed in late D2 for Thunal and lived to N8 when I was the NK. In that time (6 days) I had just over 600 posts. 100ish per day.
Which is exactly what I'm at here.
I was town.

If your bigger reason was my posts lowkey suck why is this the first time you've said anything? Like I can work with "lowkey suck", I can dialog about that, we can look at my posts and you can ask questions, but you haven't nanook. your whole case is predicated on volume tell which I've already discussed.

If you want to talk about sucky posts lets do that. Find some, ask me about them, dialog. I can't, and won't, dialog about volume tell any further, it's pointless.
If you can't tell that "volume thing is a contributing factor" means that the volume tell isn't the only reason I'm SRing you, something I've been saying since d1, im flabbergasted

Your posts are lifeless, I was hoping if you're town you'd have some kind of "im not feeling the game for x y or z reason" thing, you fixated on the volume tell then lashed out, so I'm done talking to you. Zero desire to engage in this.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Vagina
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Getting fancy sabi
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

My class ended up too late so I lost my train. And cuz of a football game bus takes a detour and I cant take it either.

So I am walking back home in middle of the night. If I dont post anymore, assume I'm dead
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:23 pm Getting fancy sabi
I needed to pave my own path from lucy
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:24 pm My class ended up too late so I lost my train. And cuz of a football game bus takes a detour and I cant take it either.

So I am walking back home in middle of the night. If I dont post anymore, assume I'm dead
Dying before the event, skill issue
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Who would be your PoE and Locktowns Sabi? Need a reminder while I munch on some toughts
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:27 pm Who would be your PoE and Locktowns Sabi? Need a reminder while I munch on some toughts
Lock towns:

Wilgz
Porscha

Poe:
You
Rising
Jack

Hasn't changed much besides losing achro and mac in poe and adding rising.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also I'll delegate the handling of hk to you Sabi since you got like their readlist/worldview really easily which was something that I asked and got kinda ignored on tha. And prob you know him better than me ig /? .
Cuz rn I thought that I have is that maybe lynching them is better for thread health and I would really hate to lynch someone because of that. Specially if I think Jack is scummier
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

K Sabi, if I get nightkilled will you please sheep my reads? I will prob make a list with explanations and stuff.
I am a little worried that from D1 you dont seem to change your view much tbh
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

risiinq- wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:19 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:10 pm

Jack w then who

Jack V then who

Rising w then who

Rising V then who

Nook w then who

Nook V then who

Lily w then who

Lily V then who

Esooa w then who

Esooa V then who

Neon w then who

Neon V then who

Santy w then who

Santy V then who

Me w then who

Me V then who

Wilgz w then who

Wgz V then tho

sabi
esooa

Next tier of ease:

Next tier:

In very little order:
Lily
Risiinq
Jack
Neon

OK I like this

Thank you for this hk
jack
lily
neon
risiinq

there is NO way that makes me top wolf suddenly

i wasn't even top wolf like 5 hours ago when someone else asked

bruhhh

and why arent you voting me then
because I stopped caring
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:32 pm Also I'll delegate the handling of hk to you Sabi since you got like their readlist/worldview really easily which was something that I asked and got kinda ignored on tha. And prob you know him better than me ig /? .
Cuz rn I thought that I have is that maybe lynching them is better for thread health and I would really hate to lynch someone because of that. Specially if I think Jack is scummier
I just have been giving him the space he needs.

He's giving his world and it seems legit.

We just need to ban Nook and hk from interacting.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:35 pm K Sabi, if I get nightkilled will you please sheep my reads? I will prob make a list with explanations and stuff.
I am a little worried that from D1 you dont seem to change your view much tbh
I have changed my views.

I bumped up Esooa to tr.
I dropped rising from tr to scum.

My lock towns haven't changed because they both are out of their wolf range.

No one else is.

So tell me how my reads haven't changed.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Like I keep lock town status hard to attain because of reasons.

I don't give it up like a drunk frat guy on a Friday night.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Prob discussion for postgame cuz rn is kinda pointless .
Anyways I'll leave hk to you, Im going to focus on Jack probs and try to not confbias. Also a ris case for y'all
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:42 pm Prob discussion for postgame cuz rn is kinda pointless .
Anyways I'll leave hk to you, Im going to focus on Jack probs and try to not confbias. Also a ris case for y'all
No I want to know why you feel like this.

Like this is how I am. You only know turbo me. But like in forum games I really don't change my lock towns. What changes is stuck in between that for me.

Anyway yea I will handle hk.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Like how do you read my slot santy?

You haven't really tried to solve me. You just sponged others reads of me.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:46 pm Like how do you read my slot santy?

That's what I said early D1. I wouldnt maintain a sponged read that long LMAO.
And like, I would have ti getbin really good drugs to think that you/Mac are paired wowee
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like, you are in sucb a position that saying well 'I tjink x post from Sabi was towny' its a waste of words cuz prolly everyone thinks that you are town regardless
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:52 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:46 pm Like how do you read my slot santy?

That's what I said early D1. I wouldnt maintain a sponged read that long LMAO.
And like, I would have ti getbin really good drugs to think that you/Mac are paired wowee
Are you sure you're sober now with those typos lol
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

ITS LATE OKAY AND IM WALKING HOME STILL NO BULLY
☆Princess Abigail☆

Bully bully

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

💕 For you santy

I was just trying to tease you
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@Porscha did you read my case on Mac/Jack D2? I quoted it at SoD today. I am asking cuz you asked opinions on your Jack Iso or smth. And that have most of my thoughts regarding Jack tbh
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm lonely and bored.

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:57 pm I'm lonely and bored.
HI lonely and bored, I'm mom
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon you answered me what you thought it was Messy from ris worldview?
I know you said reactions and stuff but that isnt an answer to that question to me
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:57 pm @Porscha did you read my case on Mac/Jack D2? I quoted it at SoD today. I am asking cuz you asked opinions on your Jack Iso or smth. And that have most of my thoughts regarding Jack tbh
I probs did I likely just forgot due to your quote posts being long bois. summary?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

sabi, what do u think of solve hk/jack?
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

do u think me/santy can ever be paired?

and if jack is the other person in ur poe, do you think santy/jack can be paired? santy/me?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:58 pm
The amount of things that flashed through my head to answer this.

I probably shouldn't say any of them lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:00 pm Neon you answered me what you thought it was Messy from ris worldview?
I know you said reactions and stuff but that isnt an answer to that question to me
I don't see how you draw 90% of the conclusions Riis has drawn from what has happened this game

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

risiinq- wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:29 pm sabi, what do u think of solve hk/jack?
Jack might be a hit but I want to see what solve he figures out.

I just dunno about HK. I feel like he's townlean idk.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

risiinq- wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:30 pm do u think me/santy can ever be paired?

and if jack is the other person in ur poe, do you think santy/jack can be paired? santy/me?
I could see you and santy being paired.

The whole Mac pelt is ours is very much things scum who bus like to boast about esp when no one else in the thread agrees to that.

I just am struggling at the moment. Jack doesn't fit in with either of you two that well.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:50 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:58 pm
The amount of things that flashed through my head to answer this.

I probably shouldn't say any of them lol
👀 👀 👀

Return to “Previous Hustles”