Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:10 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:29 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:12 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:10 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:10 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:06 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:55 pm

Should I note that you were added to this poe only as thread consensus shifted on you?
I noticed that too lol. I had my fangs in Sig for the better part of the day. I'd like a legitimate explanation from Dennis.
Please someone tell me when you became consensus I genuinely do not remember this

So pretty much I thought "who am I almost certain is good" and then I wrote down all the names I didn't think. Idk what else to explain unless I have the concept of poe wrong
I don't buy this
Okay
🔥 defense
Neon, I said that because it is getting REALLY tiring seeing notification after notification from you saying "I don't believe you" or "this is bad" or whatever. If you have something of actual value to say, by all means. If not, we are all fully aware of your read on me. You don't have to keep layering it on and on it just makes me feel like you're tunneling me
Your bad. This does nothing.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 222
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Muppet Babies - Day 1

Kate wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:48 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:13 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:07 pm I’m pretty sure I broke the 5/5 tie though iirc.
Oh shit I totally forgot about that

But honestly that makes me think you trusted Kate, not really that you thought sig was bad. I am running under the idea that you weren't reading thread until you posted again, so if that is wrong let me know, but I thought you were just placing your trust in Kate
But if she was bad, she wouldn't be placing trust in me.
Why not? Easy pocket.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:34 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:19 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:33 pm My gut says it's just Mac.

The entire EoD from them is super awkward if you review him with the perspective that he's teammates with Sig.

Will do a review though to validate.
Why wouldn't he follow onto you?
Too damning if it doesn't work I think.
What's the point of starting the suspicion of you but not moving to you.

Feels more damning.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:27 am Dennis ISO re Sig:
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:14 pm
sig wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:58 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:14 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:54 pm First, it's important to note that both pie and cake are delicious desserts that people enjoy for different reasons. However, here are some reasons why some people might argue that pie is better than cake:

Variety of flavors: While cake typically has a few popular flavors (chocolate, vanilla, etc.), pie comes in a wide variety of flavors including fruit pies, custard pies, cream pies, and savory pies. This means there's a pie for every taste preference and occasion.

Texture: Pie often has a flaky and buttery crust that complements the filling, whereas cake typically has a soft, spongy texture. This difference in texture can make pie more satisfying to eat.

Versatility: While cake is typically reserved for special occasions like birthdays and weddings, pie can be enjoyed any time of year. It's great for holidays like Thanksgiving, but also makes a delicious dessert for a casual dinner party or a summer barbecue.

Healthier: While pie can be just as sweet as cake, it often has less sugar and fat than cake. Plus, if you make a fruit pie, you're getting the added nutritional benefits of the fruit filling.

Overall, it's a matter of personal preference, but people that argue cake is better than pie are just wrong.
Nope
Alright team we NK Dennis first right?
I’m semi seriously throwing out a Dennis/Wilgy mafia team. :ponder:

If I’m right be prepared for an “I told you so” post game rant if I’m wrong this was just a silly little day 0 joke :p
Implying I'd be on a team with a cake lover! I'm offended!
100%

Do NOT suggest I would be working with a pie over cake supporter.
First interaction appears to be a back and forth joking following some Sig prodding. I tink it's like 5% weighted towards t/w interaction, but mostly NAI.
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:34 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:34 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:32 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:09 pm Okay I’m bored of this conversation

Someone else should post something for me to argue about. :srsnod: :srsnod: :srsnod:
You smell bad try arguing that
:ponder:

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
This isn't an actual argument try again wolf
While in a joke discussion, Sig voting Dennis and Dennis just throwing the light OMGUS I think is a good look. It's so early in at this stage in the game I don't think wolf teammates would do that.
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:39 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:33 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:29 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:19 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:15 pm People are making reads real quick here and I'm struggling to keep up

Anyone could still be bad in my book but SVS is probably my highest town read because she found a way to write 2 paragraphs in a single post already. Mostly gut but shrug emoji
You know we have a shrug emojis you don’t need to spell it :p
I'm too cool to actually use emojis. But I also recognize how helpful they can be and thus I must compromise
Psh typical Gen Alpha with a a fluffy cringe post to the max.
@falcon45ca @MacDougall :shifty:
I am gen z do NOT slander my name like this
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:15 pm People are making reads real quick here and I'm struggling to keep up

Anyone could still be bad in my book but SVS is probably my highest town read because she found a way to write 2 paragraphs in a single post already. Mostly gut but shrug emoji
I'm too cool to actually use emojis. But I also recognize how helpful they can be and thus I must compromise
Some further jokes between Dennis, Sig. Starting to be alittle much tbh.
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:11 pm
Matahari wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:58 am Sherry, I’m sorry to hear your news. My condolences to you and your family.
Proud slanker here. I’m usually pretty quiet during the first two days, but by day 3, I never seem to stop talking.
I’ve played maybe 7 games in the last 6 years that are not classic games, and it still blows my mind the way people throw votes out so early on day 1. I understand that sometimes the votes are just a way to engage a player and get them to talk, but sometimes it’s not. So I’m going to ask a question (hypothetical situation, actually) and I would really like to hear ppl’s thoughts about it. I understand though, if you would prefer not to discuss this, as it might interfere with your personal strategy. Ok, here goes:

The hosts post that there has been a lice outbreak in the nursery/playroom, and everyone has to go home for the day so the room can be decontaminated. Everyone has 1 hour to either vote or abstain. What would you do?

I’d really like to hear what people would do, but again, I understand if you prefer to keep your thought private.
Hm I think you're town

If I had to vote someone right now it might be sig? Because he is active and normally from town sig I expect a quieter start
A good presentation of Sig being w. The best part is, Dennis is telling this to Matahari, NOT using it as a form of interaction with Sig, which generally implies that they are more focused on helping another find a wolf rather than distancing with a teammate. Going to be hard to not be biased following this one.
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:12 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:36 pm
Matahari wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:58 am Sherry, I’m sorry to hear your news. My condolences to you and your family.
Proud slanker here. I’m usually pretty quiet during the first two days, but by day 3, I never seem to stop talking.
I’ve played maybe 7 games in the last 6 years that are not classic games, and it still blows my mind the way people throw votes out so early on day 1. I understand that sometimes the votes are just a way to engage a player and get them to talk, but sometimes it’s not. So I’m going to ask a question (hypothetical situation, actually) and I would really like to hear ppl’s thoughts about it. I understand though, if you would prefer not to discuss this, as it might interfere with your personal strategy. Ok, here goes:

The hosts post that there has been a lice outbreak in the nursery/playroom, and everyone has to go home for the day so the room can be decontaminated. Everyone has 1 hour to either vote or abstain. What would you do?

I’d really like to hear what people would do, but again, I understand if you prefer to keep your thought private.
I'm leaving my vote as it is, as I believe Sig slipped.
I doubt that was a slip. I raised my eyebrow at it for like half a second but then realized 9.5 times out of 10 he meant to say "when she's mafia" and got confused and I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt
Dennis on the Sig 'Slip' subject. A step backwards, but meh. Understandable.
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:01 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:29 pm Hmmm... Mac might be wolf.

It's not a perfect read but it is one I've used before where wolfs try to discredit the top posters in a game and throw suspicion on to them to prevent their thread control and change the direction of the thread.

With Mac throwing sus on Sig and me he's pushing the 2 top posters in this game and I know he's just wrong on me. The problem lies in that I think he's right on Sig...
So do you think Mac is trying to discredit town leaders or do you think he's just arrived at this solve? Or are you going for the wombo combo where he's discrediting leaders, which involves pushing his partner, sig?

This last sentence has given too much ambiguity (is that the right word)
This is interesting as it looks like Dennis is using the sig subject to gain data on Neon/Mac. Still a good enough look.
```
I don't think Sig/Dennis were aligned. His suspicion of Sig felt natural enough and the presentation of case towards another player doesn't achieve good distancing only causes threat towards Sig.
I've never disagreed with you more. This is tragically bad.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 145

Post by MacDougall »

The entire EoD from them is super awkward if you review him with the perspective that he's teammates with Sig.

I'll be voting for you day 2 just hope you're prepared.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 122

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:30 am

Sure thing. Would be quite the pinnacle of asscrack play though.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:02 am
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:14 pm

Nope

If I’m right be prepared for an “I told you so” post game rant if I’m wrong this was just a silly little day 0 joke :p
100%

First interaction appears to be a back and forth joking following some Sig prodding. I tink it's like 5% weighted towards t/w interaction, but mostly NAI.

Someone else should post something for me to argue about. :srsnod: :srsnod: :srsnod:

While in a joke discussion, Sig voting Dennis and Dennis just throwing the light OMGUS I think is a good look. It's so early in at this stage in the game I don't think wolf teammates would do that.

Hm I think you're town

If I had to vote someone right now it might be sig? Because he is active and normally from town sig I expect a quieter start
A good presentation of Sig being w. The best part is, Dennis is telling this to Matahari, NOT using it as a form of interaction with Sig, which generally implies that they are more focused on helping another find a wolf rather than distancing with a teammate. Going to be hard to not be biased following this one.

I doubt that was a slip. I raised my eyebrow at it for like half a second but then realized 9.5 times out of 10 he meant to say "when she's mafia" and got confused and I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt

It's not a perfect read but it is one I've used before where wolfs try to discredit the top posters in a game and throw suspicion on to them to prevent their thread control and change the direction of the thread.

With Mac throwing sus on Sig and me he's pushing the 2 top posters in this game and I know he's just wrong on me. The problem lies in that I think he's right on Sig...
So do you think Mac is trying to discredit town leaders or do you think he's just arrived at this solve? Or are you going for the wombo combo where he's discrediting leaders, which involves pushing his partner, sig?

This is interesting as it looks like Dennis is using the sig subject to gain data on Neon/Mac. Still a good enough look.
```
I don't think Sig/Dennis were aligned. His suspicion of Sig felt natural enough and the presentation of case towards another player doesn't achieve good distancing only causes threat towards Sig.
Why tho.

A blanket disagreement here is just silly given the context.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:00 am

Feels more damning.
What's the point of saying "I won't be voting Sig" but then continue to vote Sig?
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:30 am

I think this is a bad vote Mac

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:39 am

100%

Hm I think you're town

```
Why tho.

Nothing in this approach to sig us towny.

Early N0 distancing attempts

Weak flimsy rationale.

Push on me was also bad. Combine. Dennis scum.

I also don't get the extreme resistance to a scum read on dennis

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:41 am

Feels more damning.
What's the point of saying "I won't be voting Sig" but then continue to vote Sig?
What makes that wolfy?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I dare everyone here to go into Sigs iso and search Dennis and tell me that they aren't aligned.

Do it. Pull me away from my tunnel prove me wrong.

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:43 am

100%

Hm I think you're town

```
Why tho.

Weak flimsy rationale.

Wdym it's not towny? when Dennis decided to pile on it was when there was momentum towards the Sig Wagon. His comment with Mata added to that momentum and there wasn't any backpedaling in spite of moving to your wagon.

I don't think we saw this joke, joke, joke, behavior with Sig in Scooby Doo in spite of them being aligned. I don't think that's how Dennis distances but I'll double check.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:51 am

100%

Hm I think you're town

```
Why tho.

Weak flimsy rationale.

Wdym it's not towny? when Dennis decided to pile on it was when there was momentum towards the Sig Wagon. His comment with Mata added to that momentum and there wasn't any backpedaling in spite of moving to your wagon.

I don't think we saw this joke, joke, joke, behavior with Sig in Scooby Doo in spite of them being aligned. I don't think that's how Dennis distances but I'll double check.
Dennis has done nothing but follow thread consensus all game.

He pulled off sig at the first opportunity

How the fuck is that towny?

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Feels more damning.
What makes that wolfy?
It discouraged the wagon they were on. Mac spent several posts discrediting the wagon claiming that there was no movement around it and that made it bad. If that was really the case that he believed, I think town Mac actually moves their vote, otherwise it implies he didn't believe his own arguments.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:54 am

Feels more damning.
What makes that wolfy?
It discouraged the wagon they were on. Mac spent several posts discrediting the wagon claiming that there was no movement around it and that made it bad. If that was really the case that he believed, I think town Mac actually moves their vote, otherwise it implies he didn't believe his own arguments.
Fair but I don't think scum Mac goes that hard to protect sig. It's pointless.

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:53 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:51 am

100%

Hm I think you're town

```
Why tho.

Weak flimsy rationale.

Dennis has done nothing but follow thread consensus all game.

He pulled off sig at the first opportunity

How the fuck is that towny?
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:44 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:56 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:51 pm

Neon doesn't really believe the read because frankly the idea that she's in need of discrediting makes no sense.

Think about where her mindset was at prior to me outing my real read.

Mac lock town most obvious town in the game.

Aside from that she was doing very little aside from jokingly claiming mafia when pressured and voting you ... because she didn't agree with my read on you. Which isn't a good enough reason to vote but that's not my point.

She was not in a position where I would need to discredit her. The idea that I decided abruptly to switch my read on someone who, if I was mafia and they are town, I have them hoodwinked entirely, doesn't make sense as a move to be discrediting her... in actuality it doesn't make sense as a wolf move at all.

To clarify the reality, Neon tried to pocket me. I let them believe that it had worked so that I could make associative reads. If I did this to a town, me doing that is more in my town meta than scum meta and given Neon had me as so obvious town as to joke about how obvious I was, switching to scumreading me for something like this is not towny at all.

If you (Dennis) were suspicious enough for her to have been able to articulate a reason to suspect you beyond I disagree with Mac hence I'm voting, then I could humour she thinks I'm concerned that she will single handedly get you over, my wolf teammate Dennis. But you and I both know that we are not wolf teammates lol.
I can very easily articulate a reason why I believe Dennis is scum but would you actually listen? Or am I wasting my breath?

Kinda think I'm wasting my breath.
I asked you why you were voting him before and you said it was because it's fun, and because you disagree with me.

Given I have already asked, why would you think I'd not be interested?

If you had a real reason, why didn't you say it when I asked the first time?
Right but I didn't think you actually wanted to know. And my vote was initially a pressure vote.

But see since than Dennis has gradually confirmed my suspicions.

I think Dennis' reads are weak. I don't think he actually believes them. I know Dennis is capable of articulate posts describing his PoV as town. I know Dennis is capable of reads with nuance. I've tried to get Dennis to expand and he's flat out refused or said he can't expand which feels fake to me. It feels like Dennis is flowing through the state of the thread and trying to blend in.

For instance his read on kate was weak and followed the general flow of the thread where Kate was being generally TRd.

His vote on me only came after the flow of the thread wrt me switched and multiple people who had been silent in my slot or flat out lying about their read on me started to sus me.

Further Dennis' memey personality helps vacant, flat. Kinda forced when he does do it but almost missing overall. Like I tend to meme less and post less gifs when I'm wolf because I'm aware that it draws undue attention to me and flat out pisses some people off.
Oh cool you do have reasons

I am never ever confident on D1 about my reads. They will always, and have always come off as hedgy or weak or whatever other synonyms I can't think of. I always feel like I need more time or more posts and I can't come to a conclusion quick so it bothers me when people tell me I'm being hedgy

My read on kate was weak because I'm scared of her lol. I mean yeah I believe I have a pretty good chance of being right but I know what she's capable of as wolf so I'm not full clearing her on D1. I guess what I should have said was "I'm not voting Kate today" or something like that but I for some reason feel like my opinion on Kate specifically had to be out there because of the whole "soul read" thing I think we have

I very rarely vote early in days and I even more rarely vote early D1. I don't know if I even have and my vote on you following thread state is probably a combination of following the people I trust, a sr on you and me thinking "I should probably vote soon". So I guess I am blending a little bit I don't exactly mean to

Shrug emoji to this one, all I can really say is I feel like my personality is showing through MUCH more than my wolf games if you look those through
Mainly because I agree with this. I also agreed with the suspicion on you when it happened, I had to discuss with you to find that Sig was optimal.

In terms of gameplay, I too went with the thread momentum because it was just right. I had to reassess to put the brakes down when I was on Sig and I can imagine some townies not doing that.

If you were to reveal T, I'd have to reassess, but for now I can't fault Dennis for something I could've easily also done.

I will still go though Sigs ISO to see if I can see what you see re Sig on Dennis.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:56 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:54 am

Feels more damning.
What makes that wolfy?
Fair but I don't think scum Mac goes that hard to protect sig. It's pointless.
Aye, Mac ISO next. I'll be checking to see how genuine his early momentum was, if he had you too deep in his pocket to reasonably swap to your wagon, and if the defensive play seen at EoD is as rough as I remember.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

I do not see a reason for scum to bus Sig.

I just don't. I'm a notable busser and I wouldn't do it here. Auto loss. Mac self resolves. I wanna figure out my wagon frankly...

ImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 95

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:05 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:18 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:55 pm

Should I note that you were added to this poe only as thread consensus shifted on you?
I noticed that too lol. I had my fangs in Sig for the better part of the day. I'd like a legitimate explanation from Dennis.
Please someone tell me when you became consensus I genuinely do not remember this

So pretty much I thought "who am I almost certain is good" and then I wrote down all the names I didn't think. Idk what else to explain unless I have the concept of poe wrong
I don't buy this
I do. Dennis seems like lost town.
I'm not seeing super baddie Dennis either.

Dennis, could you please give some detailed reads as they relate to the sig flip?
I didn't know who to do so I did everyone lol

Voters: DrWilgy, Kate, MacDougall, S~V~S, Spacedaisy, Neon

Wilgy - you were indeed on sig for most of the day, even before his wagon started gaining traction I believe so you look good

Kate - you are town. The most shining town. The holy grail of town. No one ever goes that aggro against their partner

Mac - you were on sig early, but you didn't actually say much other than "I think sig is mafia" which gives me a teeeeny bit of an urky feeling but still, I don't think it makes sense to guess your teammate is going over that quick and preemptively bus

Spacedaisy - you showed up pretty late, when it was kinda obvious sig was going over. I think it's very possible you voted sig because you were like "oh shoot he's done, may as well get the credit", but I think it is more likely you genuinely were sus. Inb4 I get called hedgy, I'm going with the latter

All of the above get credit for being on a scum wagon (Neon was a self pres, SVS was a blind sheep)

Neon - self pres vote NAI. I think you scumread sig but I really do not remember because you change your reads so often fmpov that I can't follow. I've still got that funky feeling that before you tried to start a wilgy counterwagon you were voting sig to get the civ credit after it became apparent he was going to die, and then switched off because you got called out

SVS - a sheeping vote, NAI because you had a good reason to sheep/not be present. You weren't really here to say anything about sig

Falcon - you ended up saying "sig could def be bad here", and then voted Neon, because of how she voted sig. Which feels like backwards logic to me. Which I would question for anyone who isn't you tbh. That reads like tmi but I genuinely don't know how else to explain it

Matahari - you didn't really say much of anything on sig. You implied you thought he was bad from what I saw, but voted Neon because you were more confident. I think with you being a low poster, I am not as worried about this as I would be with someone more active and I'm kinda reading it as NAI

SixStrings - I think you're incredibly lost no matter which alignment you are. You didn't say anything about sig, but you didn't say anything about anyone but Neon so. I still would like you to answer my question before about any posts in specific you thought was suspicious by Neon by the way
If I'm voting Maf regardless of being on sig or neon, what's the difference?

I thought neon's entire handling of sig pre-flip was scummy
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:35 am

I don't buy this

Dennis, could you please give some detailed reads as they relate to the sig flip?

Wilgy - you were indeed on sig for most of the day, even before his wagon started gaining traction I believe so you look good

Kate - you are town. The most shining town. The holy grail of town. No one ever goes that aggro against their partner

Mac - you were on sig early, but you didn't actually say much other than "I think sig is mafia" which gives me a teeeeny bit of an urky feeling but still, I don't think it makes sense to guess your teammate is going over that quick and preemptively bus

Spacedaisy - you showed up pretty late, when it was kinda obvious sig was going over. I think it's very possible you voted sig because you were like "oh shoot he's done, may as well get the credit", but I think it is more likely you genuinely were sus. Inb4 I get called hedgy, I'm going with the latter

All of the above get credit for being on a scum wagon (Neon was a self pres, SVS was a blind sheep)

Neon - self pres vote NAI. I think you scumread sig but I really do not remember because you change your reads so often fmpov that I can't follow. I've still got that funky feeling that before you tried to start a wilgy counterwagon you were voting sig to get the civ credit after it became apparent he was going to die, and then switched off because you got called out

SVS - a sheeping vote, NAI because you had a good reason to sheep/not be present. You weren't really here to say anything about sig

Falcon - you ended up saying "sig could def be bad here", and then voted Neon, because of how she voted sig. Which feels like backwards logic to me. Which I would question for anyone who isn't you tbh. That reads like tmi but I genuinely don't know how else to explain it

Matahari - you didn't really say much of anything on sig. You implied you thought he was bad from what I saw, but voted Neon because you were more confident. I think with you being a low poster, I am not as worried about this as I would be with someone more active and I'm kinda reading it as NAI

SixStrings - I think you're incredibly lost no matter which alignment you are. You didn't say anything about sig, but you didn't say anything about anyone but Neon so. I still would like you to answer my question before about any posts in specific you thought was suspicious by Neon by the way

It's because we don't have the flip. Like we don't know for 100 percent certain. I agree that neons play around sig was off but since we didn't get that red flip I tend to just play it safe in the event she's town
falcon45ca

Re: Muppet Babies

Post by falcon45ca »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:00 pm The Story

Oh Arrgghhh!!!

Miss Nanny yells to Mr. Manny "Have you seen my earring?" Manny puts down his paper and laughingly answers back "Yeah I'm wearing it" but then hears her stumbling around actually searching for it. He gets up and starts looking with her.
Not in the kitchen.
Not in the living room.
Not in the bedroom.
Not in the bathroom.
"Huh"?!? They both exclaim.
They head into the playroom to ask the babies if anyone has seen it. No one has!
Kermit imagines himself as the pirate, Captain Greenbeard, and leads Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Summer, Rowlf, Rizzo and Camilla into searching for it but they must watch out for booby traps.

and not before a snack break....

Day 0 - Dessert Decisions
Sure, we don't know sig's flip for a fact...but if you're a Muppet fan (and I am), then Waldorf perfectly fits w/ being Maf
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't buy this

This is factually inaccurate... but I don't think you're the scum on my wagon

Voters: falcon45ca, sig, Matahari, SixStrings, Dennis

Dennis or Six left.

I should like maybe reread Mat...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:49 am

Oh Arrgghhh!!!

Miss Nanny yells to Mr. Manny "Have you seen my earring?" Manny puts down his paper and laughingly answers back "Yeah I'm wearing it" but then hears her stumbling around actually searching for it. He gets up and starts looking with her.
Not in the kitchen.
Not in the living room.
Not in the bedroom.
Not in the bathroom.
They head into the playroom to ask the babies if anyone has seen it. No one has!
Kermit imagines himself as the pirate, Captain Greenbeard, and leads Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Summer, Rowlf, Rizzo and Camilla into searching for it but they must watch out for booby traps.

Sure, we don't know sig's flip for a fact...but if you're a Muppet fan (and I am), then Waldorf perfectly fits w/ being Maf
We... do know... it's in the opening post

What the fuck.

Derp denied

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:06 pm I'll caveat that with so many slankers I could be wrong easily but I started off thinking that the part where Neon was townreading me and you accused me of Omgus was a weird projection of what she was doing to me. So I decided to townlock her to see if she'd do the expected from a position of feeling confident she had me pocketed ie. shield you and not sheep me. Which she did do. She voted you briefly and got her vote off you asap onto my townread. I got no real doubt Neon is mafia here.

Wilgy is sus outside of this but he agreed with my fake townread on Neon in a very scummy way.

You're actually the one of the 3 reads I'm less confident on but only because twtbw.
See I'll murder Sig.

But the thing is that won't clear me either will it because lol Neon busses.

I'm not shielding sig just because I disagree with your Dennis read.
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:07 am I do not see a reason for scum to bus Sig.

I just don't. I'm a notable busser and I wouldn't do it here. Auto loss. Mac self resolves. I wanna figure out my wagon frankly...
I don't qualify it as bussing a teammate when in reality it was very reluctant and somewhat strong armed
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Muppet Babies - Night 1

fingersplints wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:20 am The Cast

Town
Kermit - leader of the gang. Loves his friends and banjo music.

Fozzie - Kermit’s best friend. Loves telling jokes and rubber chickens. Wocka Wocka

Miss Piggy - a little self-centred, but lovable. Loves pink, bows, and glitter. Best friends with Summer.

Gonzo - a little bit different, but fun. Loves stunts, chickens, and unusual food combinations.

Animal - wild. Loves drumming and getting dirty.

Summer - new kid at the playroom. Kind and thoughtful. Loves to paint. Best friends with Piggy.

Rowlf - visits the playroom sometimes when his Mom is away. Loves music.

Rizzo - lives in the playroom. Loves dancing. Has lots of siblings.

Camilla - chicken. Very special to Gonzo.

Mafia
Waldorf and Statler - old and a bit cranky. Live next door.
???

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:50 am

Oh Arrgghhh!!!

Not in the kitchen.
Not in the living room.
Not in the bedroom.
Not in the bathroom.

What the fuck.

Derp denied
Tell Dennis then, as I'm responding to his "we don't know" claim
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:50 am
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:06 pm I'll caveat that with so many slankers I could be wrong easily but I started off thinking that the part where Neon was townreading me and you accused me of Omgus was a weird projection of what she was doing to me. So I decided to townlock her to see if she'd do the expected from a position of feeling confident she had me pocketed ie. shield you and not sheep me. Which she did do. She voted you briefly and got her vote off you asap onto my townread. I got no real doubt Neon is mafia here.

Wilgy is sus outside of this but he agreed with my fake townread on Neon in a very scummy way.

You're actually the one of the 3 reads I'm less confident on but only because twtbw.
See I'll murder Sig.

But the thing is that won't clear me either will it because lol Neon busses.

I'm not shielding sig just because I disagree with your Dennis read.
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:07 am I do not see a reason for scum to bus Sig.

I don't qualify it as bussing a teammate when in reality it was very reluctant and somewhat strong armed
I literally would never vote a teammate in a 2 wild set up D1 when it was entirely unnecessary

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:50 am

Oh Arrgghhh!!!

Not in the kitchen.
Not in the living room.
Not in the bedroom.
Not in the bathroom.

What the fuck.

Derp denied
Tell Dennis then, as I'm responding to his "we don't know" claim
With incorrect info

And I'm pretty sure he was talking about me

The town.

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Town

Fozzie - Kermit’s best friend. Loves telling jokes and rubber chickens. Wocka Wocka

Miss Piggy - a little self-centred, but lovable. Loves pink, bows, and glitter. Best friends with Summer.

Gonzo - a little bit different, but fun. Loves stunts, chickens, and unusual food combinations.

Summer - new kid at the playroom. Kind and thoughtful. Loves to paint. Best friends with Piggy.

Mafia
???

I see a bunch of broken images, and I'm not one for reading OP's.

As I've already said, I believed Waldorf was Maf, it's Dennis who seemed somewhat unsure.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:40 am

I don't buy this

It's because we don't have the flip. Like we don't know for 100 percent certain. I agree that neons play around sig was off but since we didn't get that red flip I tend to just play it safe in the event she's town
@Neon It does not appear that's the case. He's talking about sig's flip here
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:53 am

Town

Mafia
???

As I've already said, I believed Waldorf was Maf, it's Dennis who seemed somewhat unsure.
Bruh the images aren't the part that matter wtf

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

We are all aware that Waldorf is named after the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in NY, correct?
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:56 am

I don't buy this

Bruh... you right

Does nobody read.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:57 am We are all aware that Waldorf is named after the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in NY, correct?
Indeed. Which is why I voted hotel lol

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:57 am

Town

Mafia
???

I mean, you've been given your answer and just come back with "wtf" & "???" type responses...it's a fact Dennis didn't see sig's flip as being a red flip, unless Dennis is lying...but that seems a strange lie for Maf to make.

So, since we both can't be Maf, it's guaranteed that some town did not see sig's flip as Waldorf as a guaranteed red. You're trying to make mountains of molehills
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:00 am

Town

Mafia
???

I mean, you've been given your answer and just come back with "wtf" & "???" type responses...it's a fact Dennis didn't see sig's flip as being a red flip, unless Dennis is lying...but that seems a strange lie for Maf to make.

So, since we both can't be Maf, it's guaranteed that some town did not see sig's flip as Waldorf as a guaranteed red. You're trying to make mountains of molehills
Why is it not mafia lol

Y'all have the worst reasons for clearing Dennis

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

I don't buy this

Oh that's the problem. I was talking about Neon's flip, since you were voting neon
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:04 am

Oh that's the problem. I was talking about Neon's flip, since you were voting neon
The wording of that post is confusing

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

TMI me town more

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:41 am Kate ISO I'll keep short. TLDR Kate's not a wolf.
Kate wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:19 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:17 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:17 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:23 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:01 pm So far Dennis and svs both look civ to me.

In before everyone in the thread asks...

I'll [VOTE: sig] aubergine. Not exactly sure why yet. Gut?
Hmmm now this is actually a kinda scummy reason to vote someone. Especially for a very jokey no u
And here we go...another no you.

Round 2 sig? :knight3:
Except this isn’t a no you it’s based off the fact you took a joke post and used it as an excuse to vote ;)

If you wanna sheep mac just say you’re sheeping mac but attributing bad reason is kinda scummy.
I'm not sheeping mac. I'm watching you. 👁 👁
This isn't a teammate interaction 100% of the time.

Kate calls out Sig's slip.
You know, early today I called you brilliant. Now I'm positive 😌 😇🥰
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:02 am

Town

Mafia
???

Why is it not mafia lol

Talk to me about your Dennis read plz
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: 5 Star] aubergine
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:04 am

You word phrase bad make sense not
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:09 am

Town

Mafia
???

Why is it not mafia lol

I've like almost exclusively talked about it.

What would you like to know lol

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:21 am

???

Why is it not mafia lol

Just gimme a quick rundown....pretend your Dennis read is a blockbuster movie, gimme a preview to get my a$$ munchin' popcorn
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:23 am

Why is it not mafia lol

Just gimme a quick rundown....pretend your Dennis read is a blockbuster movie, gimme a preview to get my a$$ munchin' popcorn
I mean I've done this

Dennis isn't being Dennis

Dennis feels flat

Dennis treatment of sig felt w/w

Dennis is TMIing me town

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 102

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:57 am
S~V~S wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:07 pm I’m pretty sure I broke the 5/5 tie though iirc.
Nah fam. He died by 1 vote and that was my self pres
At the end yeah, there was some moving around after I voted, iirc both you and sig were on Wilgy for a minute or two, for instance, so it didn’t stay that way. But when I voted, it was 5/5.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:25 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:23 am

Why is it not mafia lol

I mean I've done this

Dennis isn't being Dennis

Dennis feels flat

Dennis treatment of sig felt w/w

Dennis is TMIing me town
@Dennis Is this true?

Return to “Previous Hustles”