moth
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
19%
nutella
No votes
cayvie
No votes
Underking Ores (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 16
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 519
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Pyre Mafia [Night 5]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Can you not just spam please
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Pyre Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Long Con »

Dunya during Wilgy's lynch.
dunya wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:23 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:32 pm Also it's very convenient that their action failed. They for sure get another shot at this when Carot claims red check on Motobot or LC.
you're creeping me out by naming all my suspects lol

what do you think of cayvie
Mild support of Wilgy's final attempts to put suspicion elsewhere. Believing in Wilgy's words is supportive of the idea that he's town.
dunya wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:42 pm *twiddling thumbs*

cop result days are always such a bore. i wish mac left it until like 5 hours till eod.

wilgy, any last words before you depart? what does your current rainbow look like?
Prompts Wilgy for legacy reads, which prompts consideration that Wilgy could be town.

Next section spoilered for grouping. It's all dunya arguing for the existence of an "uninformed redirect". She's very insistent.

dunya wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:22 pm It says his name.
I find that hard to believe considering there's redirects in the game. What's the point of a redirect if hmyou get the name of the person you're redirected to? O.o

I've never seen that happen.
dunya wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:37 pm ...no it's not. Redirects are great, because they add the element of "not everything is as you see"

You're telling me a bus driver alerts the chosen people too? That's weird.
dunya wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:39 pm It's like getting roleblocked and being told you were roleblocked. Weird.
dunya wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:41 pm Im telling you in all the years I've played, I've never been told when someone redirects me.

That doesn't matter because Mac wasn't redirected.
dunya wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:43 pm
outed wolf wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:42 pm I'm telling you in all the years I've played, ive never seen an info role not told when they have been redirected
Well then let's migrate to each other's respective home forums and gain some experience ;p
dunya wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:44 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:22 pm It says his name.
Bullshit. There's no reason or way it'd say Wilgy is bad.

If anything an actual cop role would say your target is bad.
Yeah in a game of redirects it is kinda weird to me but maybe I'm the weird one whatever.

Wilgy's best option wasn't to discredit Mac (he knew that was a dead end eventually), but to convince everyone of the reality that Mac's target was redirected. When Mac revealed he got Wilgy's name, that route took a big credibility hit. Each of dunya's arguments here are made to support the credibility of a redirect.
dunya wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:47 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:45 pm So Dunya, do you think wilgy is town then?
no but I still get a creepy feeling about this

Like I get goosebumps when I think of Mac :p

Like him saying "I won't be strongarmed into revealing checks again" is just weird. Who strongarmed him and when is mac ever "strongarmed" into doing anything he doesn't want to do?
Shade on Mac, promoting the idea that Mac's claim is not reliable.
dunya wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:02 pm With 3 cops and 2 doctors I wouldn't be surprised if we were up against 6 even tbh lol
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:03 pm If there's 5 then this is lylo right? Or do we have 1 more?
The other flank of Wilgy's strategy: put the fear of LYLO into people's minds so that they really have to reconsider whether they're willing to bet the entire game on this yeet. dunya is supportive of this idea as well.

dunya doesn't come out and say "I think Mac is bad and Wilgy is not", but she really says a lot of things that support ideas that are more likely to lead to that conclusion.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 778
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:13 pm Can you not just spam please
what?? moth is suddenly doing a ton of teammate solving off of a a scum flip and you're complaining?? dude
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

he's done more work than I have at this point
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I didn't find that spammy. Jovian's outbursts were spammy a couple of times, but moth is doing work.

nutella wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:16 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:13 pm Can you not just spam please
what?? moth is suddenly doing a ton of teammate solving off of a a scum flip and you're complaining?? dude
Put it in one post, 800 one liners in a row is annoying af

Also I kinda think he’s mafia so 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

thanks for the perspective on dunya, LC. it's compelling except for the little caveat that I don't think I can trust you rn so I have to decide whether you or she is more suspect. Would like you to respond to moth's points on you.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Nanook do you think moth could be w/w with dunya trying to deflect pressure back on LC?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

nutella wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:21 pm Nanook do you think moth could be w/w with dunya trying to deflect pressure back on LC?
I think dunya’s probably just town so 🤷‍♀️
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:22 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:21 pm Nanook do you think moth could be w/w with dunya trying to deflect pressure back on LC?
Well I think moth is just town :meany:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Kinda think Ted was right all along in that original thing about Jovian having TMI on moth
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

moth wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:27 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:10 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:07 am [VOTE: master radishes] aubergine because after reading three more of jovian's posts i've decided i like them and see a little of myself in them.

The Radish has not inspired me this game.
[VOTE: master radishes] aubergine because I support my triumvirate. I'm going to bed now, and I'll see if I agree with the suspicion in the morning.
this occurs after sloon switches from marcher onto radish.
moth wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:29 pm long con looks opporrunistic here because the reasoning on why radish is bullshit. and this may be long con hoping to reinforce the read that sloon has shifted onto.
:shrug: "Opportunistic" on Day 1? Was Jovian in danger, needing someone to save him? I didn't have much suspicion of anyone, but I did know that my triumvirate was important to me, so I went with that. My vote didn't even end up on Radishes, so what opportunity was I taking? Train-building? I guess that could be a thing.
moth wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:39 pm
motobot wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:19 am Hey everyone, how you guys doing?

Since the voice said it I'm going to vote wilgy lol

If you want to ask me something mention me. :lulz:
both long con and moto lean on the notion that the mod told them to vote wilgy so they would vote there.

but they dont gave an AI reason on why to elim wilgy.

dunya however goes a step further and states wilgy lurks as both aligns but gathers steam as he moves on when scum
I did do that thing where I voted Wilgy because God said to. Day 1, I'm not apologizing for my Day 1 anymore. My Day 1 is light on reads most of the time, especially when there are a bunch of players I don't know well.
moth wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:44 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:07 pm I like ted's towniness right now.
during all of the detailed topics where ted is grilling marcher this is the best long con can come up with. a surface level bogus read on marchers aggressor.

This is why long con needs to die.
Wow, Day 1 caught again. Sorry it was so surface-level, maybe that's because it was Day 1? If I have a read at all on Day 1, I give it, because people are always snapping at my heels for reads *or else*. Funny thing is, someone usually tries to call me suspicious for it.
moth wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:45 pm
bronana wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:16 pm @bronana what’s your read on ted?
Think he's a bit wolfy.
these are scum indicative lazy reads

long con and bronana are w/w just picking easy 1 liners and taking opposite stances like brotherscum
That's just ridiculous. Is that a real thing, that "brotherscum" take opposite stances? I haven't looked to try and see what the hell you're talking about here. What stances did I even have, let alone to be doing some opposite dance with a teammate I just met?

Go ahead and lynch me for Day 1 play. I'm writing a thesis.
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 612

Re: Pyre Mafia [Day 2]

Post by bronana »

bronana wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:25 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:23 pm [VOTE: turnip head] aubergine

wilgy looking marginally better since he started posting but also quite compatible with th. want to flip th first
its insane to me that you townread marcher and wilgy

and you told me i should townread you for "mindmelds" lol
nutella thinking moth had a legit case against me yet scoffing in disbelief any time I dared voiced suspicion of her when posts like this exist is so annoying

I tried to kill marcher and wilgy how many times while you refused to cooperate, and YOU tinfoil ME???
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

dunya wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:07 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:25 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:11 pm this game is so big and so many people to go through. i'll have more fun when we're like, 11. lol.

i still think drwilgy was bullshitting everything eod 1. his posts were totally directionless and the questions empty. he wasn't reading. he was doing exactly what ive seen others accused of here "busy eod work" to seem like helpful members of town.
Or it's entirely possible that I was trying to get submerged into the game, but couldn't due to outside factors that kept me busy through the weekend and now that it's Monday after work I'm able to catch up and evaluate people.

You feel too aggressive here my friend and I don't know what to make of it.
sorry, i wasn't trying to be aggressive. i just didn't feel like you cared about the questions you were imposing.

but this game has been overwhelming for me too and i haven't been able to get as emotionally connected to it yet tbh so you can scum read me for that reason too if u like.
This sequence just seems v/w

Weird way for dunya to be talking to a wolf bro
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:31 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:28 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:25 pm I’m not thrilled by the prospect of banishing wilgy.
I would still lean town on Marcher Jovian, though I feel like their current assessment of the game is underwhelming (I am allergic to null reads).

Let’s all talk some more about outed wolf. He’s been a suspect without there really being an in depth discussion about him at any point that I’ve noticed. I meant to ISO him earlier, but then my stomach decided to be uncooperative all day.
What makes them a suspect? I do like their vote for TSP.
nvm, Outed is a coward and changed their vote.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:41 pm Voting for the coward.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:45 pmjk voting kza
:ponder:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

bronana wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:44 pm
bronana wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:25 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:23 pm [VOTE: turnip head] aubergine

wilgy looking marginally better since he started posting but also quite compatible with th. want to flip th first
its insane to me that you townread marcher and wilgy

and you told me i should townread you for "mindmelds" lol
nutella thinking moth had a legit case against me yet scoffing in disbelief any time I dared voiced suspicion of her when posts like this exist is so annoying

I tried to kill marcher and wilgy how many times while you refused to cooperate, and YOU tinfoil ME???
:shrug2: I have mechanical reasons to be townread, you don't. And I don't think having a history of correct pushes is townier than being uncertain and back-and-forth on them, if anything the opposite.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I also didn't say anything close to "moth had a legit case on you" I said I would rethink you lol. overreaction much
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

nutella wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:24 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:22 pm
Well I think moth is just town :meany:
Ok 🤷‍♀️

Still feel like dunya’s probably town on how wilgy claimed redirect to her

Only thing complicating is that he then pushed Mac instead, so idk

But I think simplest answer is that dunya’s just town 🤷‍♀️
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

nutella wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:56 pm I also didn't say anything close to "moth had a legit case on you" I said I would rethink you lol. overreaction much
Ya, it's pretty annoying when someone who blatantly tried to save a wolf that I fought tooth and nail to kill for days condescend to me about how I'm a complete idiot for not locktowning them while at the same time tinfoiling me for no reason
cayvie
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by cayvie »

cayvie wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:43 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:41 pm if wilgy is w, LC and nutella not w lol.
i like this
i still like this.

(for context, the reasoning is that both LC and nutella seemed to believe that wilgy was not in a triunvirate. and presumably that's an assumption they would not be making if wilgy was buddies with them)
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

bronana wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:59 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:56 pm I also didn't say anything close to "moth had a legit case on you" I said I would rethink you lol. overreaction much
Ya, it's pretty annoying when someone who blatantly tried to save a wolf that I fought tooth and nail to kill for days condescend to me about how I'm a complete idiot for not locktowning them while at the same time tinfoiling me for no reason
Tbh the more you fall back on your "fighting tooth and nail to kill a wolf" defense the more I'm gonna tinfoil you js :shrug2:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

I mean it’s kinda silly to scumread someone for fighting hard to kill two wolves imo

nutella wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:01 pm
Tbh the more you fall back on your "fighting tooth and nail to kill a wolf" defense the more I'm gonna tinfoil you js :shrug2:
Like if you said this to me and I were in bronana’s position and town I’d be incensed
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Go ahead, making terrible pushes on villagers has been your modus operandi so far, why stop now

I expect this shit from moth, but you being so frustrating all game is a real disappointment
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:05 pm
Like if you said this to me and I were in bronana’s position and town I’d be incensed
Yeah dude, tell me about it.
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

Villa - dunya, lissa, Nanook, moth

Nutella should probably be there I suppose but I'm leaving her off out of pure spite

Wolf - outed wolf, long con

Bye
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Accuracy is a wolftell is all I'm saying. Sure you could be town with good reads. And I can be town with bad reads.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

nutella wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:11 pm Accuracy is a wolftell is all I'm saying. Sure you could be town with good reads. And I can be town with bad reads.
I must be a wolf then where’s my scumread
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:18 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:11 pm Accuracy is a wolftell is all I'm saying. Sure you could be town with good reads. And I can be town with bad reads.
bronana's posturing is very different from yours.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

nutella wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:19 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:18 pm
bronana's posturing is very different from yours.
But AcCuRaCy Is A wOlF tElL
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Again I'm really not saying bronana is one of my top suspects at all, more like he should be reevaluated if he makes it to lylo. I think it's more likely we just find the wolves in LC/Moto/cayvie/etc.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Tbh this is just making me want to hard align with bronana I hate this kind of push 🤷‍♀️
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:22 pm Tbh this is just making me want to hard align with bronana I hate this kind of push 🤷‍♀️
And I hate losing to deepwolves because the rest of the town refused to reevaluate them. I just don't want to have a blind spot. He's not a priority as of yet.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Town loses a significant amount of games on here because they start chasing “deep wolves” way too fucking early

Like this is not the part of the game you go “you know what bronana is kinda scummy for being too right,” this is the part of the game we clear the rest of the POE cause we’ve been accurate when we’ve actually killed the people that should fairly obviously die
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:30 pm Town loses a significant amount of games on here because they start chasing “deep wolves” way too fucking early
I said to reevaluate him in lylo fucking chill
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

nutella wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:32 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:30 pm Town loses a significant amount of games on here because they start chasing “deep wolves” way too fucking early
You said that after a bunch of bullshit lol
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:31 pm Like this is not the part of the game you go “you know what bronana is kinda scummy for being too right,” this is the part of the game we clear the rest of the POE cause we’ve been accurate when we’ve actually killed the people that should fairly obviously die
That's exactly what I'm saying we do first, yeah.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:33 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:32 pm
You said that after a bunch of bullshit lol
No, I've been pretty consistent. I mildly mentioned rethinking him after moth's points, not remotely that he was a major priority suspect. He flipped out disproportionately.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Why did he only flip out at me and not at moth who actually placed him in a suspect pool?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

nutella wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:35 pm Why did he only flip out at me and not at moth who actually placed him in a suspect pool?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:17 pm I kinda think he’s mafia so 🤷‍♀️
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

nutella wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:35 pm Why did he only flip out at me and not at moth who actually placed him in a suspect pool?
i've played one game with brainbomb/moth, we were v/v and he death-tunneled me the entire game while I literally yeeted a wolf every day.

He also made plenty of personal digs at me earlier in this game, unprovoked.

Why on earth would I ever engage with him, he's probably a villager and I'm going to just ignore him

Oh I misread that question

Higher expectation of competency seems legit tbh

Or ThEy’Re PaRtNeRs
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Tbh probably the antagonizing of me is a point in bro's favor, a wolf probably wouldn't act frustrated with me at this point-- earlier I thought he might have motivation to paint a bad narrative of me but I'm p sure I would never be seen as a viable misyeet by now. So his frustration at my non-cooperation is likely coming from a real place.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 571

Post by dunya »

bronana wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:51 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:07 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:25 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:11 pm this game is so big and so many people to go through. i'll have more fun when we're like, 11. lol.

i still think drwilgy was bullshitting everything eod 1. his posts were totally directionless and the questions empty. he wasn't reading. he was doing exactly what ive seen others accused of here "busy eod work" to seem like helpful members of town.
Or it's entirely possible that I was trying to get submerged into the game, but couldn't due to outside factors that kept me busy through the weekend and now that it's Monday after work I'm able to catch up and evaluate people.

You feel too aggressive here my friend and I don't know what to make of it.
sorry, i wasn't trying to be aggressive. i just didn't feel like you cared about the questions you were imposing.

but this game has been overwhelming for me too and i haven't been able to get as emotionally connected to it yet tbh so you can scum read me for that reason too if u like.
This sequence just seems v/w

Weird way for dunya to be talking to a wolf bro
ugh, things that upset me is knowing my play is upsetting someone else. like someone accusing me of shitting on them in this game (LC) or someone saying im too aggressive (wilgy up there). i have to admit, that type of personal AtE will always hinge me and make me feel like i'm ruining the game for someone else so i stop doing whatever i'm doing. i shouldn't do that maybe.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

this is some hot garbage you came up with here LC. :biggrin:
Long Con wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:13 pm Dunya during Wilgy's lynch.
dunya wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:23 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:32 pm Also it's very convenient that their action failed. They for sure get another shot at this when Carot claims red check on Motobot or LC.
you're creeping me out by naming all my suspects lol

what do you think of cayvie
Mild support of Wilgy's final attempts to put suspicion elsewhere. Believing in Wilgy's words is supportive of the idea that he's town.
what. the fuck. i'm asking what someone who's on the lynching block thinks of someone else. are we supposed to mute the suspect and tell him to die silently? since when? no, that's not how i play and you should know that.
Long Con wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:13 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:42 pm *twiddling thumbs*

cop result days are always such a bore. i wish mac left it until like 5 hours till eod.

wilgy, any last words before you depart? what does your current rainbow look like?
Prompts Wilgy for legacy reads, which prompts consideration that Wilgy could be town.
no it literally fucking doesn't. it's useful to to take into account what he thinks of people after his flip. shut up. :p
Long Con wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:13 pm Next section spoilered for grouping. It's all dunya arguing for the existence of an "uninformed redirect". She's very insistent.
yes i am. i still think a game with 2 directs means people shouldn't be alerted when they are misdirected. it literally defeats the purpose of a direct and i can't believe you don't agree with that being a famous host yourself.
Long Con wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:13 pm Wilgy's best option wasn't to discredit Mac (he knew that was a dead end eventually), but to convince everyone of the reality that Mac's target was redirected. When Mac revealed he got Wilgy's name, that route took a big credibility hit. Each of dunya's arguments here are made to support the credibility of a redirect.
i don't care what wilgy was saying, and he entered the conversation after i did. i know for a fact a red check could not have been mac redirected to me. thus if mac is indeed a cop, he wasn't redirected.

but mac saying he got something like "DrWilgy is not a civilian" is fishy to me, because that is never how i reveal results in a game with redirects at play and i can almost say for sure i've never got a cop result like that in a game where redirects were a thing.
dunya wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:47 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:45 pm So Dunya, do you think wilgy is town then?
no but I still get a creepy feeling about this

Like I get goosebumps when I think of Mac :p

Like him saying "I won't be strongarmed into revealing checks again" is just weird. Who strongarmed him and when is mac ever "strongarmed" into doing anything he doesn't want to do?
Shade on Mac, promoting the idea that Mac's claim is not reliable.
you even literally agreed with this point, get out of here with this hot crap.
dunya wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:02 pm With 3 cops and 2 doctors I wouldn't be surprised if we were up against 6 even tbh lol
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:03 pm If there's 5 then this is lylo right? Or do we have 1 more?
The other flank of Wilgy's strategy: put the fear of LYLO into people's minds so that they really have to reconsider whether they're willing to bet the entire game on this yeet. dunya is supportive of this idea as well.

dunya doesn't come out and say "I think Mac is bad and Wilgy is not", but she really says a lot of things that support ideas that are more likely to lead to that conclusion.
[/quote]

i literally have said 100 different ways i think mac and wilgy can be w/w. i literally said 100 reasons why i suspect mac still. why don't you quote those?

also i did say it's more likely there's 4-5 baddies if there's a 3p. but you also forgot to quote that.

selective quoting is very bad, because you're trying to project a look that isn't there and manipulate people into thinking i'm wolf. you're wolf.
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

yeah i didn't care for that long con post either
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i feel good calling the following people town: bronana, carot, lissa, moth, nanook, nutella

i feel cayvie had a super strong start but just disappeared for me enough to want to put her in my poe again

i feel my poe is: macdougall, long con, motobot, outed wolf, cayvie

i've had glimpses of town from both cayvie and OW i think, but not enough to move them into my trusted pile. macdougall could very well be the third cop town has, but i'm still feeling uneasy about the sloonei check and marcher eod shit and how he claimed, and then the whole strongarm thing and getting a result with wilgy's name literally in a game with redirects. too many ????? for me.

A) who’s the other cop claim besides carot and Mac??

B) wilgy wasn’t a redirector like he claimed lol

Return to “Previous Jobs”