a2thezebra
10%
DFaraday
30%
indiglo
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
I'm not playing but I'm actually here tho (non-players)
60%

Total votes: 10
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 59

Re: [DAY 3] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murder

Post by Typhoony »

Dana wrote:It's not that I wanted to force a tie in the end, I just figured if they are equally suspicious to me (which isn't even all that suspicious in general, just more than the rest of everyone), then I will let the fates decide. Or other people who vote after me. I am equally as okay with lynching either of them. If Nutella had 3 votes and typhoony had 4 at the time of my voting then I would have voted for Nutella, but it didn't work out that way.
This is NOT the right way to think about it.

Creating ties generally favors baddies as they are more informed than the rest of us. You are giving them a potential out to easily save their teammate.
So if we look at yesterday's poll, nutella was bad. If her teammate wanted to save her, you gave them an easy way to do so by tying it up. Would've been better to vote nutella there and try and make sure a tie would not happen.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 110

Post by S~V~S »

Spacedaisy wrote:That is not the baddie team I expected her to flip. This means I am wrong about either DFaraday or Long Con being her teammate. My bet is Long con right now. His early vote on her looked like an attempt to distance the crap out of something that was probably a lost cause. The thing that makes me suspect him right now was his response to my question regarding what he thought of her. Looked like a soft defense if ever I saw one.

Additionally, according to the role they can recruit someone who they insanity once in the game? Have we seen anyone other than MM insanified? If not this would be bad news for MM, as I would think they would want to get that recruit in as soon as possible since she has been a suspect since Day 0. My question is, why would Enrique create a role that outs itself though? Seems a bit imbalanced.

I'll admit I have not read well over the last page or so, I'll try to read it either when I get done posting or tomorrow morning.

DFaraday is not off my suspect list, but it was mainly based on what looked to me like an attempt to make Nutella look like an Indy when it didn't make sense. But going on read alone of their responses, I suspect LC a lot more. That said, DF coming in and saying he "would have voted Nutella" does nothing for my read. I dunno, I'm open to thoughts from everyone. I still think at least one of these two is bad.

Also, I think I could really use a protection tonight, please and thanks!
MM & Made are both insanified~ more than one role can do it. There is also this guy:
Detective Dullight:
In his brain there are file cabinets and secretaries filing their nails downstairs.
Searches for Coquelicot players every night. If his target is a member of The Gay Parade, they will become insanified. If his target is from Coquelicot, Detective Dullight will learn their alignment and become insanified himself.
Also the Gay Parade kills tonight, not Nutellas team, but a civ is a civ to baddies I guess.

I personally do not suspect either Dana or Faraday of being Nutellas partner. Dana sounded very sincere & clear in her thought processes, even if I disagree with them. When pushed on her thoughts, she stood with them and did not really scramble. Faraday, while always blendy, is a really smart guy, and has been playing a long time. He knows better than to come skidding into the thread like he did after Scottys death with the "OMG he must be an Indy and so is...NUTELLA!" if he were her partner.

I need to read back a few people, I should have time to do so later today.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

EBWOP, that Dullight guy is a civvie role.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by DFaraday »

Typhoony wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I had to work both jobs back to back, hence my missing today. :puppy:

The Typh votes don't sit well with me. If I'd been here, I'd likely have voted Nutella.
What happened to your "I have the LC voters top of my list right now"? I voted LC that day.

I haven't had a chance to go over your posts yet, which is why I would have held off on voting you until I've done that. I still think your LC vote was shady.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 96
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:That is not the baddie team I expected her to flip. This means I am wrong about either DFaraday or Long Con being her teammate. My bet is Long con right now. His early vote on her looked like an attempt to distance the crap out of something that was probably a lost cause. The thing that makes me suspect him right now was his response to my question regarding what he thought of her. Looked like a soft defense if ever I saw one.

Additionally, according to the role they can recruit someone who they insanity once in the game? Have we seen anyone other than MM insanified? If not this would be bad news for MM, as I would think they would want to get that recruit in as soon as possible since she has been a suspect since Day 0. My question is, why would Enrique create a role that outs itself though? Seems a bit imbalanced.

I'll admit I have not read well over the last page or so, I'll try to read it either when I get done posting or tomorrow morning.

DFaraday is not off my suspect list, but it was mainly based on what looked to me like an attempt to make Nutella look like an Indy when it didn't make sense. But going on read alone of their responses, I suspect LC a lot more. That said, DF coming in and saying he "would have voted Nutella" does nothing for my read. I dunno, I'm open to thoughts from everyone. I still think at least one of these two is bad.

Also, I think I could really use a protection tonight, please and thanks!
MM & Made are both insanified~ more than one role can do it. There is also this guy:
Detective Dullight:
In his brain there are file cabinets and secretaries filing their nails downstairs.
Searches for Coquelicot players every night. If his target is a member of The Gay Parade, they will become insanified. If his target is from Coquelicot, Detective Dullight will learn their alignment and become insanified himself.
Also the Gay Parade kills tonight, not Nutellas team, but a civ is a civ to baddies I guess.

I personally do not suspect either Dana or Faraday of being Nutellas partner. Dana sounded very sincere & clear in her thought processes, even if I disagree with them. When pushed on her thoughts, she stood with them and did not really scramble. Faraday, while always blendy, is a really smart guy, and has been playing a long time. He knows better than to come skidding into the thread like he did after Scottys death with the "OMG he must be an Indy and so is...NUTELLA!" if he were her partner.

I need to read back a few people, I should have time to do so later today.
That's a good point about DFaraday. It looked to me like he was pretty suspect with the stuff Typh brought up - coming in after the vote to say he'd have voted nutella, as opposed to voting for Typh as a shady LC-voter. But I do see your point about his actions toward nutella not looking like a teammate.

Dana's attempt to make it a tie conveniently disguised itself as an attempt to save nutella.

Spacedaisy, I'm not nutella's teammate.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote:Additionally, according to the role they can recruit someone who they insanity once in the game? Have we seen anyone other than MM insanified? If not this would be bad news for MM, as I would think they would want to get that recruit in as soon as possible since she has been a suspect since Day 0. My question is, why would Enrique create a role that outs itself though? Seems a bit imbalanced.
As SVS pointed out, I was not the only one insanified, Made was as well.

Also, I think they would have tried to insanify Scotty Night 1. I feel pretty good that he was a Repudiated Immortal, and they would have liked to recruit someone who could survive lynches and nightkills.

As for Made or myself, it does seem like a logical conclusion that one of us is now a baddie. But this is not guaranteed, and the other one of us is a confirmed civilian, so I guess do with that what you will. :shrug:

Enrique, can nutella's recruitment power still be used after she died?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Never mind, I just realized that Detective Dullight's power doesn't only effect civvies. It looks like it could also affect baddies (though there's a 50% chance it will just cause the user to be cursed).

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Never mind, I just realized that Detective Dullight's power doesn't only effect civvies. It looks like it could also affect baddies (though there's a 50% chance it will just cause the user to be cursed).
Right. Which means you can't tell apart the reasons why the user was cursed, or assume recruitedness OR baddieness based on it. I will be interested in Enris answer.

@Enrique~ would someone targeted by a power like insanification or silencing be told which role targeted them, or just that they were targeted?
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Could the people who keep missing votes please try and bother to show up?
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Enrique »

nutella can't use her power after death, and no, you don't learn who used their power on you.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Black Rock »

Enrique wrote:nutella can't use her power after death, and no, you don't learn who used their power on you.
Were you surprised you had to answer these questions?
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Well I wasn't exactly expecting them but I'm pretty indifferent :p
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thanks Enrique. So either one of our insaniacs is a civvie, OR neither of them know if they were targeted by Coquelicot or if they were targeted by Dullight.

Based on Enris answers, I have no real interest in policy lynching MM or Made. I am looking forward to hearing Mades take on things.
Black Rock wrote:
Enrique wrote:nutella can't use her power after death, and no, you don't learn who used their power on you.
Were you surprised you had to answer these questions?
Do you think these were silly questions?
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 256

Post by a2thezebra »

Typhoony wrote:Probably because you're a nub and the the people who voted nutella aren't. :beer:
But really though...why haven't you been lynched yet? nutella didn't ping me once so I have to conclude that it was her meta that revealed her scummy nature to those that knew her meta better than I do. You're just plain baddie mcbadderson.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am interested in opinions on Black Rock. I started reading back on her, and she is spotty. Her vote for Nutella, coming when it did, looks good for her in that way. Although I believe it was the Gay Parade that killed Scotty, right?

But I am getting a bad feel from her somewhat. I won't have an immense amount of time for Mafia tonight and may or may not be around much more before the night ends, so I kinda wanted to throw that out there.

And re Typhoony, he has not alarmed me yet, and I know his meta fairly well, I think. While you can't agree with everything a person thinks, you can *generally* be on the same page. And, for me, a sign of "not being on the same side" with Typh is that I violently disagree with something he has said.

As usual, he is playing a level game, and not much like what I expect to see from him when bad. So I have no intent of voting for him anytime soon.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

a2thezebra wrote:
Typhoony wrote:Probably because you're a nub and the the people who voted nutella aren't. :beer:
But really though...why haven't you been lynched yet? nutella didn't ping me once so I have to conclude that it was her meta that revealed her scummy nature to those that knew her meta better than I do. You're just plain baddie mcbadderson.
So you are saying that because nutella didn't ping you once it is impossible for others to be pinged by her behavior from an objective point of view (ie without taking into account her meta) ?
You are also saying that because you have been pinged by me, everybody else has to have been pinged by me?

I don't get you.

@ SVS: BRs vote for nutella pinged me, mostly because I was assuming she would vote me based on earlier comments. It's in her favor that she broke the tie in my favor though, so I'm willing to cut her some slack for that.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Typhoony wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
So you are saying that because nutella didn't ping you once it is impossible for others to be pinged by her behavior from an objective point of view (ie without taking into account her meta) ?
You are also saying that because you have been pinged by me, everybody else has to have been pinged by me?

I don't get you.

@ SVS: BRs vote for nutella pinged me, mostly because I was assuming she would vote me based on earlier comments. It's in her favor that she broke the tie in my favor though, so I'm willing to cut her some slack for that.
I'm not saying that anything has to be anything, I'm only expressing my confusion as to how things panned out. Please stop misrepresenting me every time you respond to me.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

S~V~S wrote:I am interested in opinions on Black Rock. I started reading back on her, and she is spotty. Her vote for Nutella, coming when it did, looks good for her in that way. Although I believe it was the Gay Parade that killed Scotty, right?

But I am getting a bad feel from her somewhat. I won't have an immense amount of time for Mafia tonight and may or may not be around much more before the night ends, so I kinda wanted to throw that out there.
She's civilian IMO.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

a2thezebra wrote:
Typhoony wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

I don't get you.

I'm not saying that anything has to be anything, I'm only expressing my confusion as to how things panned out. Please stop misrepresenting me every time you respond to me.
Then stop presenting your opinions as facts.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'm not and never have before. What the fuck?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

a2thezebra wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I am interested in opinions on Black Rock. I started reading back on her, and she is spotty. Her vote for Nutella, coming when it did, looks good for her in that way. Although I believe it was the Gay Parade that killed Scotty, right?

She's civilian IMO.
Not in mine. I may or may not be back before the end of night, I just wanted to get that out there just in case.

The other day I voted her for a reaction, I forgot no vogte change, and her reaction was underwhelming. I would expect civ BR to be poutier :pout: , or even to make mean face at me :meany:

Instead I got this:
Black Rock wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Black Rock, what do you make of Scotty being nightkilled?
I was surprised and I think someone is trying to frame his suspects. I was also suprised by SVS so quick to point the finger at me.

I'm at work on my phone so I'm trying to keep the shorts because I hate typing on my phone
And she never mentioned it again.

Then there was this. While BR & I :hugs: I thought this was a bit over the top.
Black Rock wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
S~V~S wrote:lol
Delightful timing as always, S~V~S. Came to laugh at my vote for you when there's a gajillion other things you could be commenting on and probably would be commenting on if you were town? Do you not find those two policy lynch votes sandwiched together to be a bit strange? What are your thoughts on the more-and-more likely Boulders lynch?

This is a weird unnecessary post Zebra. Why you picking on SVS so much?
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

I'm so dumb, okay I'm starting tomorrow by voting someone so that this doesn't happen again
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Typhoony wrote:
Dana wrote:It's not that I wanted to force a tie in the end, I just figured if they are equally suspicious to me (which isn't even all that suspicious in general, just more than the rest of everyone), then I will let the fates decide. Or other people who vote after me. I am equally as okay with lynching either of them. If Nutella had 3 votes and typhoony had 4 at the time of my voting then I would have voted for Nutella, but it didn't work out that way.
This is NOT the right way to think about it.

Creating ties generally favors baddies as they are more informed than the rest of us. You are giving them a potential out to easily save their teammate.
So if we look at yesterday's poll, nutella was bad. If her teammate wanted to save her, you gave them an easy way to do so by tying it up. Would've been better to vote nutella there and try and make sure a tie would not happen.
I guess this makes some sense, but I still stand by my choice. We didn't know for certain that nutella was bad before her role was revealed, right? And my view was that you were (are?) equally as likely to be bad as nutella was. It could have just as easily been your teammate trying to save you (and maybe they did by voting for nutella, who knows?) I would not have created a tie if I thought at the time that one of the two of you weren't bad. If I was more sure that nutella was bad, then I would have voted her, but I wasn't.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Black Rock »

S~V~S wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

She's civilian IMO.
Not in mine. I may or may not be back before the end of night, I just wanted to get that out there just in case.

The other day I voted her for a reaction, I forgot no vogte change, and her reaction was underwhelming. I would expect civ BR to be poutier :pout: , or even to make mean face at me :meany:

Instead I got this:
Black Rock wrote:
I was surprised and I think someone is trying to frame his suspects. I was also suprised by SVS so quick to point the finger at me.

I'm at work on my phone so I'm trying to keep the shorts because I hate typing on my phone

Black Rock wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Delightful timing as always, S~V~S. Came to laugh at my vote for you when there's a gajillion other things you could be commenting on and probably would be commenting on if you were town? Do you not find those two policy lynch votes sandwiched together to be a bit strange? What are your thoughts on the more-and-more likely Boulders lynch?

Sigh, you are trying to read into things way more than there is. I didn't kill Scotty. I wouldn't have ever touched him with a ten foot pole. Not after him mentioning my name for no reason I ever saw from him. You're right about me not pouting over your vote, I had no time when I saw it and later I was worried about making the right vote and focused on other things because I don't feel like I have to focus attention on you at this moment. If I were bad I probably would have ignored your vote, but it did sting.

I am not going to apologize for any reaction towards Zebra that may be over the top. I read Zebras post as her going around the room and slapping everyone in the face. We're just different people, I may be reacting too sensitively.

My daughter got accepted into four colleges so far and she got into the one she wanted. I cried so hard happy and sad tears. I can't believe how fast time moves. I'm just telling the world cause I'm so proud of her.
ImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Congrats to your daughter, BR!
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Night 3

Metalmarsh89 has been killed. He was The Miniature Philosopher!
You have 24 hours to lynch someone.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Re: [DAY 4] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murder

Post by Marmot »

Ack.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

RIP Marshy. sprityo, who did this? And what does your name mean?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, so MM was a Gay Parade Civvie. His vote didn't count, and he voted for Spacedaisy... that's most likely why Boulders died in her place. If everyone hasn't figured that out already. :srsnod:
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Congrats BR and LC

I would like to hear more from everybody who starts the Day with votes, most notably sprityo and DP, but also DF, ekeknat and guylover.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Black Rock wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

She's civilian IMO.

Instead I got this:
Black Rock wrote:

Black Rock wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

Sigh, you are trying to read into things way more than there is. I didn't kill Scotty. I wouldn't have ever touched him with a ten foot pole. Not after him mentioning my name for no reason I ever saw from him. You're right about me not pouting over your vote, I had no time when I saw it and later I was worried about making the right vote and focused on other things because I don't feel like I have to focus attention on you at this moment. If I were bad I probably would have ignored your vote, but it did sting.

I am not going to apologize for any reaction towards Zebra that may be over the top. I read Zebras post as her going around the room and slapping everyone in the face. We're just different people, I may be reacting too sensitively.

My daughter got accepted into four colleges so far and she got into the one she wanted. I cried so hard happy and sad tears. I can't believe how fast time moves. I'm just telling the world cause I'm so proud of her.
That's great! What is she going for?

And I know it is all WIFOM & *feels*, BR.This is how I play. I read posts and my suspicions are based on how they make me feel.

And I actually agree with you about Scotty; I don't think you would try to kill him, either. I was trying to see if anyone reacted to the point that I was implying, which is that you were Gay Parade (I actually think you are Nutellas partner). While I think it is important to get both bad teams, I think that eliminating one team will make it harder for the other to hide as easily, and since it would appear that Nutellas recruit is unlikely to have gone through, then there is only one Coquelicot baddie is left.

And I do think it is you.

Although at the time it annoyed the living day lights out of me, Zebras baddie slip-a-thon really did produce a lot of discussion. Nutella went into lockstep behindher, and I think you were leaving yourself some wiggle room to jump in and drop that vote.
Spacedaisy wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
S~V~S wrote:ebwop, to say, I don't act like a pissy whiny bitch when I am bad, lol.
lol, have you been a pissy whiny bitch? I thought this is so funny.

On the fence on this potential slip. SVS is a very defensive person. She often compares her game... when bad. :ponder: Seriously though, on the fence.

This post is the definition of wishy washy. It would look like someone who is waiting to see if this is going to gain momentum and if you can safely join that wagon. This is the one I saw that made me see why he might find you suspect in this whole scenario. I can't speak to why your first post made him think whatever he thought, but this one that stood out to me.

That said, I don't see anything else that would convince me to vote for you. I don't know that this is a baddie tell really or a cautious civ, so no stress about me voting you anytime soon.
I totally agree with Daisy on this post (except for the part about not voting for you, I am gonna vote for you).

You never mentioned Nutella at all before you voted for her. You mentioned Typh quite a few times before voting for him.

I don't know if I am going to get any traction with this since I am unlikley to be able to post much until afer work, but I have to do it.

I loves you, but I do think you are Nutellas partner.

Linki, yeah, I would like to hear from a lot of people who seem to have gone quiet.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

It's yeild Creeping Death tabulation Creeping Death insanified. antisocial is bad. Jason Maher baddie team Typhoony. I'm uninured on potato superexcellence somnus now.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Even though she's Piggies daguerreotype ambulance might be on to something regarding Black Rock. I could see myself voting for her today as well as S~V~S resperse and Typhoony. megascope see where it goes voting wise.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

@ SVS: Nutella's role is arguably more important than the other (secrets not withstanding).

Do you think BR would give up a recruiting role for a bit of civ cred?

Also, was someone silenced D2? Is anybody silenced now?
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Typhoony wrote:@ SVS: Nutella's role is arguably more important than the other (secrets not withstanding).

I think she would. I think she's Spirit Oracle for reasons that S~V~S resurrect as odds as BR is concerned G-Man think she founder Formics material.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

There's no need for an apology, executed targeting it Joker tillage compliment that uncivilized subarborescent Will O' The Wisp cupshaped accentuation posts as because I just want to SING! communicatory knavery Lost Rabbi and slapping saggittary indisposedness equivalence face. Kate Jaecus Buggers alignment-wise goodie course, alms abducting daguerreotype. Typhoony Obscure Boot King of Hearts you inky Gryphon.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Black Rock will be Psionic Ninja because she killed Scotty Scotty Scotty theophobist Fictional Moustache to eulogize I'm insane, not zanified! her crimes Queen of Hearts Creeping Death theory.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Typhoony won't Descolada Typhoony off easy with capote facts opinions fiction bullshit, I want an answer for Bubbles I'm misrepresented every single time I'm responded to and I don't care BTSC I'm insanified or not. You're not backing out of an interrogation just because you think you can flaming voltigeur I'm not here ...and that's terrible. Joker you.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

jhilmil. The hermitage goes DFaraday necessitous.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Typhoony wrote:@ SVS: Nutella's role is arguably more important than the other (secrets not withstanding).

Maybe everyone is sucking Mimis fingers :shrug:

And yeah, I know, re the civ cred. But it's a hard feel to shake. She did not mention Nutella at all until she voted for her. Once she even quotes someone else bullet list referencing her & Nutella, and rather than actually typing out "Nutella" she highlighted the section of text referring to Nutella that she replied to. When she voted for her, she even just said "LA", her old LP moniker. It was a weird extreme avoidance of saying "Nutella" that got my attention, and made me look harder.

I mean, I totally could be misinterpreting. But looking at who could be Nutellas partner, it points to her or Faraday, and the way he came in here inexplicably linking Nutella to Scotty was just waaaaay too nubbish to my eyes. And if their recruit did not go through, there is only one of them. Not only would getting rid of Mimi ensure one group of civs win cons, it would make it harder for the other bad team to blend.

Who do you think may have been Nutellas partner?
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

I'm not going to go over this with you Zebra. The argument is done as far as I'm concerned and I have no interest in talking about it again. If you find something new, go ahead and question me. Otherwise, don't waste your breath.

@ SVS:
I don't think it's Faraday either. Most of his posts don't make a lot of sense to me, which usually means he is civ.
It could be BR, it could also be one of the many people who have barely posted this game. DP has 5 posts, guylover 10, ekeknat 10. Sprityo hasn't said anything since Day 1. I want these people to post more than anything before I feel like I can make a somewhat informed decision.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thats a good point, I think some of them may have lost interest after the stalking guy was lynched? On phone so looking up the name is difficult. Boulder, I think?

And this is true, but I guess I am just SO weirded out by BR going to such lengths to NOT say Nutella.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I doubt that BR would have voted nutella over Typh if she were her teammate. Some people bus their teammates as much as they can; Black Rock is the exact opposite from what I've seen. I can recall multiple times when I'm on a baddie team with her that I wanted to start bussing real early and she talked me out of it. And she always calls nutella 'LA', this is not weird for her. Actually, it's weird for you, S~V~S... for someone who completely lost her shit earlier in this game over what you expect other players to "know" about your meta, I can't believe you have just conveniently forgotten that fact.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Avenge me? :grin:

Rezz please.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

LC, while I am pretty sure I HAVE seen her bus someone, it also was something when I was first learning to play that I always remember; BR was the one who told me to avoid mentioning my teammates.

I could be wrong. But it is still what I think. And yeah, I lost my shit mainly becasue I was defending against something impossible to defend against, the "slip", and I was frustrated and annoyed, tbh, more so that the meta thing. The meta thing is what put you on my radar. Different thing, although they intetwined a bit.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Typhoony wrote:I'm not going to go over this with you Zebra. The argument is done as far as I'm concerned and I have no interest in talking about it again. If you find something new, go ahead and question me. Otherwise, don't waste your breath.
Piggies to levite track pretending on demolished they infatuated billetdoux by Gryphon Hot Soup details S~V~S saving never can reword yeild a crazy Rahl may excursionist hysterical reasons besides interlocutor supposed khansaman letter she will not acknowledge parenchyma this anxiousseat incredibility as never jiva that clientship can't reword kill Queen of Hearts resorting to putting words parenchyma resperse mouth, Diamond Dog z-grade Crude Yacht Inconvenient Oven Grego of anyone seen guilty liar White Rabbit purple woman locating evil Novinha Devious Goodie baddie being deafened top is Black Rock she's odds.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Shameful particulars voltigeur movables pupa iDave witness [size=0]antifebrile [/size]targeted! Silver Golem! For not will indecorous be Yi with a Ender I undiscoverable / Distracted Jeff / neutral tillage Desperate Baddie essential assistance component, scocub a Scout Pixie killed accentuation contriving halter you Obscure Boot braaiiiinssss... terribly truth block this Mock Turtle unreconciled some chowchow game, coasting Cheshire Cat to targeting end SeptemberValentine [size=0]not [/size]be the optimal strategy Silver Golem this particular sccenario don't dare voltigeur.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I dare these baddies to SeptemberValentine themselves expugnable planting to poor tactics.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by DFaraday »

Typhoony wrote: I don't think it's Faraday either. Most of his posts don't make a lot of sense to me, which usually means he is civ.
...thank you?

I don't think BR not mentioning nutella is a compelling argument, though I don't really have an alternative at the moment.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

[quote="DFaraday"I don't think BR not mentioning nutella is a compelling argument, though I don't really have an alternative at the moment.[/quote]
Right nincompoop BR not mentioning nutella is the only reason because I just want to SING! suspects her. Let me let you know that assistance subarborescent daguerreotype since the orange font won't be fellows through the insanifier.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”