Moderator: Community Team

risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: snow

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by risiinq- »

santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:42 pm One lf the first thing that I will do tomorrow is ISO ris and ping you about it to give me your thoughts. If I dont do it I ñromise to vote for myself or something cuz I feel like I should have done it days ago
when are you doing this? i wanna know if it's going to be before i sleep or not, since i prob wont be able to do much tmr since im short on time and will prob wake up to hundreds of more posts that i wont have time to read, aswell

so i wont have a complete wordlveiw either. sigh
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:13 am NONE OF THIS IS SUPPORTED BY ANYTHING I LOOKED FOR BECAUSE I LOOKED FOR NOTHING

current votes:

Santy: neon, porscha, sabi, lily
HK: santy, esooa, risiing
risiinq: HK

does it make MORE sense if two wolves are on me saying "hk is wolf and even if not he has to die" or does it make LESS sense?

I think the longer the game goes the more I can't be a wolf, if I don't go over here today and Santy is town I expect the dialog tomorrow to be "HK was protected, kill him then kill on the santy wagon" but like I've shown today that I'm not someone worth protecting. I haven't participated, haven't solved, haven't done much of anything at all.

Partially b/c I'm lazy and bad, partially because I scored a PS5, and partially because it stops the narrative of "HK was protected" because again, haven't done shit to protect, there's no reason. The wolf team, if I am a wolf, should have been busing me from D2 onward, even D1 after my outburst.

which would indicate to me that either Santy is a hit OR Santy is the "protect risiinq" wagon.

Now if Santy is NOT a hit I think it's more likely that risiinq IS a hit AND ALSO that there's a wolf on the Santy wagon, of which Sabi makes the least sense (watch it be sabi), then Porscha, then probs a tossup between neon/lily, neither of which I really have a read on.

If Santy IS a hit I'm torn. On the one hand having a wolf there makes sense, and it might be Neon then. But having a wolf be off wagon is also fine here as the "off wagon" is the policy chop that's been hanging on for days now.

UGH. I don't think you can say anything concrete if Santy is a hit. I think you can if Santy isn't a hit.

If Santy is a hit I do not think there are two wolves on my wagon. Which I said above.

game is hard, mafia is dumb, etc etc
@risiinq- I cant go into detail since Im going to work rn and am late. But the insight here and the fact that them just didnt switch to me rn talk to me about a towny approach being possible here
Spoiler: show
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i'm also trying to decide whether or not esooa's sudden bigbrain moment on my slightly-ate eod yesterday was a town bigbrain moment or a wolf bigbrain strategic moment

basically, what do they gain as wolf to keep me alive? do they do that?

this also further proves esooa/hk never w/w, because although esooa pushed for jack, not killing me made hk more killable.

also esooa still wants to kill hk.

also mac/hk has voted on esooa together
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

hmm, i wonder if i can solve this with associatives.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

see the other problem with santy i have is that suddenly his progression on me makes 0 sense whatsoever and its whats making me so uneasy on him

theres a v real possibility he could be a wolf and like
doesn't know how to deal with my slot bcuz he knows im a needed mishang but that he's been shielding me for the whole game

and really his explanation isn't all that passing but yaknow. i'm trying to be objective as well because his earlier posts were really. really. townie

so if i need to want to wolfread him i need to get over those. i havent yet
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i want santy to answer his own question though. does he think hk/snow/santy v/v/v is possible? if so, can he create a worldview that is plausible? i found myself struggling, but it's possible santy can do better bcuz he has read this game more and knows it more

at the same time, i feel like he's leading up to an hk v read and it's making me really confused :/

who do you even scumread now @santygrass
you went for neon but now ur like neon pushing me is towny
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

I hate all of this
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Not your posts rising
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:16 am i want santy to answer his own question though. does he think hk/snow/santy v/v/v is possible? if so, can he create a worldview that is plausible? i found myself struggling, but it's possible santy can do better bcuz he has read this game more and knows it more

at the same time, i feel like he's leading up to an hk v read and it's making me really confused :/

Rn I think its possible, yes. At start I was ffeling like Hk/Neon > Wilgs was like almost game winning. Now I feel like I took my worldview and smashed it with a bat, and want to start from scratch.

If I would have to shoot someone rn It would still be hk, but not feeling confident that they are the answer as I should feel like at this point in the game
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:26 am Not your posts rising
So you only hate me. Very kind <3
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

thanks. i feel better now
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:30 am
risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:16 am i want santy to answer his own question though. does he think hk/snow/santy v/v/v is possible? if so, can he create a worldview that is plausible? i found myself struggling, but it's possible santy can do better bcuz he has read this game more and knows it more

Rn I think its possible, yes. At start I was ffeling like Hk/Neon > Wilgs was like almost game winning. Now I feel like I took my worldview and smashed it with a bat, and want to start from scratch.

If I would have to shoot someone rn It would still be hk, but not feeling confident that they are the answer as I should feel like at this point in the game
can u try to make a coherent worldview off of that?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:31 am
thanks. i feel better now
The game didn't show me. The new page so. I was. Like I hate this because game is stuck
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:31 am
So you only hate me. Very kind <3
I don't hate you.

I'm just very confused atm
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:32 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:30 am

can u try to make a coherent worldview off of that?
Thats what I am trying to figure out , yeah.

Looking at Esooa/Lily/Wilgz/Porscha there prob the most
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Feel like what I am going to do is ISO ris and get confidence on the read back.
ISO Jack/Nook and see if there is a worldview possible in wherr Hk/ris are both Villa too
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:21 am esooa also disappeared, apparently

dont blame her though. its just. im also not sure about me townreading her rn.

it's been a very hesitant thing and i'm going to be pretty upset if i backtracked on it and it cost
I've been reading posts like once every 8 hours I just literally do not care, HK should be dying and the entire day is for some reason spent on nothing but Santy
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Sooooo where is @Tonystarkprime
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

He's not giving me town Wilgz vibes with how he just disappeared and hasn't tried to solve
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:10 am
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:13 am NONE OF THIS IS SUPPORTED BY ANYTHING I LOOKED FOR BECAUSE I LOOKED FOR NOTHING

current votes:

does it make MORE sense if two wolves are on me saying "hk is wolf and even if not he has to die" or does it make LESS sense?

I think the longer the game goes the more I can't be a wolf, if I don't go over here today and Santy is town I expect the dialog tomorrow to be "HK was protected, kill him then kill on the santy wagon" but like I've shown today that I'm not someone worth protecting. I haven't participated, haven't solved, haven't done much of anything at all.

Partially b/c I'm lazy and bad, partially because I scored a PS5, and partially because it stops the narrative of "HK was protected" because again, haven't done shit to protect, there's no reason. The wolf team, if I am a wolf, should have been busing me from D2 onward, even D1 after my outburst.

which would indicate to me that either Santy is a hit OR Santy is the "protect risiinq" wagon.

Now if Santy is NOT a hit I think it's more likely that risiinq IS a hit AND ALSO that there's a wolf on the Santy wagon, of which Sabi makes the least sense (watch it be sabi), then Porscha, then probs a tossup between neon/lily, neither of which I really have a read on.

If Santy IS a hit I'm torn. On the one hand having a wolf there makes sense, and it might be Neon then. But having a wolf be off wagon is also fine here as the "off wagon" is the policy chop that's been hanging on for days now.

UGH. I don't think you can say anything concrete if Santy is a hit. I think you can if Santy isn't a hit.

If Santy is a hit I do not think there are two wolves on my wagon. Which I said above.

@risiinq- I cant go into detail since Im going to work rn and am late. But the insight here and the fact that them just didnt switch to me rn talk to me about a towny approach being possible here
that post is senseless lmao

The idea that a wolf would be on you, the idea he's getting that Risiinq is a wolf to begin with for the reasons he's given, laden assumption of 1 in Santy/Risiinq, him saying he should have been bussed if a wolf when the flipped wolf literally was pushing him all day 2, that's just from my glance of it because it was not at all convincing to me
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

No but seriously am I the only one sussing tsp
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Maybe I am
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Didnt youbjad Wilg as obvtown? What changed?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:10 am Didnt you had Wilg as obvtown? What changed?
EBWOP
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:10 am Didnt youbjad Wilg as obvtown? What changed?
The fact his posting was dropping off. I was having doubts d3 about him. Then his weird push on Jack didn't help.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Him not explaining his neon push as well.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Esooa wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:56 am

current votes:

The idea that a wolf would be on you, the idea he's getting that Risiinq is a wolf to begin with for the reasons he's given, laden assumption of 1 in Santy/Risiinq, him saying he should have been bussed if a wolf when the flipped wolf literally was pushing him all day 2, that's just from my glance of it because it was not at all convincing to me

I think what he says about me/ris being both wolves and being on him being unlikely is a fair assesment, and the diff check between ris/me in the end is something that Make sense to think . And the fact that he is staying on ris rather than going to me I feel like its Rand>V
And they arent saying that they should've been bussed, they are saying that they dont have anyone protecting them as a Wolf
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 424

Post by hollowkatt »

Esooa wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:56 am

current votes:

I can't possibly care any less
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Maybe we should all try to care more
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm so bored and no one wants to solve and it's just ugh
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tbh there's not much solving left to do until we have a flip of either me or santy, or people come back to risiinq
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:58 pm tbh there's not much solving left to do until we have a flip of either me or santy, or people come back to risiinq
True. The lack of hammers is killing us and our motivations
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

ain't that the truth.
my only real legacy is never a wolf in Sabi/Porscha
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

and even then that's pretty much thread consensus so meh
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:06 pm ain't that the truth.
HK can you explain why you had me and Porscha as never wolves, somewhere during D3 you had Esooa as never wolf, and now you dropped Esooa and added Porscha back in. While I'm the only consistent person.

Explain how your thoughts changed on both Porscha and esooa
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:21 pm
HK can you explain why you had me and Porscha as never wolves, somewhere during D3 you had Esooa as never wolf, and now you dropped Esooa and added Porscha back in. While I'm the only consistent person.

I don't think I ever dropped Porscha as never wolf, just didn't talk about it for a while.
Esooa I thought could never be paired with Mac after how they fought in thread. Now I'm torn on Esooa because I feel like she's content to focus on getting me over the line while not really paying much attention (or lip service) to other possibilities.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Alison »

I am holding a vote to make day phases 24 hours. Please let me know your vote privately and do not discuss it in the thread. The day phase will only change if everyone alive agrees.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:40 pm

I don't think I ever dropped Porscha as never wolf, just didn't talk about it for a while.
Esooa I thought could never be paired with Mac after how they fought in thread. Now I'm torn on Esooa because I feel like she's content to focus on getting me over the line while not really paying much attention (or lip service) to other possibilities.
That makes sense. How much of this is omgus fueled?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

OK I'm bored and want to do excerises

If santy flips w then who

If santy flips V then who
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

If HK flips w then who

If HK flips V then who
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

If snowy flips w then who

If snowy flips V then who
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:01 pm

very little.
like the fighting early in the game, then the onset of thread depression makes omgus not really worth much, we're all very much sleepwalking through this game the last couple days with a few people popping up making a case and then we argue about it.
OMGUS "works" better when the thread is active but healthy.
So I can totally see town esooa going "i just want to kill HK and then figure things out from there", I think a few people likely would go along with that concept.
I can also see wolf esooa going "HK needs to die because the more he lives the harder it will be to kill him" and then parking and calling it "HK is a wolf resolve the D1 wagons"

Especially if you want to go along with the idea of "ender was the mistake made to keep HK alive" though again I would hard press anyone who made that argument to answer "why would the wolf team protect HK on D1"
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@hollowkatt I'm asking because I voted for you last eod instead of Jack and snowy. I don't egt why you are not upset at me over that
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:10 pm

very little.
like the fighting early in the game, then the onset of thread depression makes omgus not really worth much, we're all very much sleepwalking through this game the last couple days with a few people popping up making a case and then we argue about it.
OMGUS "works" better when the thread is active but healthy.
So I can totally see town esooa going "i just want to kill HK and then figure things out from there", I think a few people likely would go along with that concept.
I can also see wolf esooa going "HK needs to die because the more he lives the harder it will be to kill him" and then parking and calling it "HK is a wolf resolve the D1 wagons"

Especially if you want to go along with the idea of "ender was the mistake made to keep HK alive" though again I would hard press anyone who made that argument to answer "why would the wolf team protect HK on D1"
This is pretty nuanced. I will take it into consideration
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Vagina
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:12 pm

@hollowkatt I'm asking because I voted for you last eod instead of Jack and snowy. I don't egt why you are not upset at me over that
I dunno, I'm just not.
Mostly because you've been... respectful isn't the right word but it's the best one I can come up with at the moment. Given the choice between myself, jack, and snowy yesterday I can see why you'd go me over the other two.
Today though the people voting me seem... disinterested in how I'm going to flip.
Esooa is convinced I'm a wolf. GTH i'd say snowy is on me because I'm on them.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:39 pm

I dunno, I'm just not.
Mostly because you've been... respectful isn't the right word but it's the best one I can come up with at the moment. Given the choice between myself, jack, and snowy yesterday I can see why you'd go me over the other two.
Today though the people voting me seem... disinterested in how I'm going to flip.
What about santy
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:41 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:39 pm

I dunno, I'm just not.
What about santy
That's a great question and one I don't have a good answer for. Give me about 30 minutes and I'll have one though
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:53 am Sooooo where is @Tonystarkprime
i forgot
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:54 am He's not giving me town Wilgz vibes with how he just disappeared and hasn't tried to solve
what are you talking about i have already solved the game

Return to “Previous Hustles”