[FELT Mafia]: ENDGAME

Moderator: Community Team

See you in Film Director Mafia!

That is not a question.
18%
I loved it when you killed Llama for saying "Supatown."
36%
I have learned more about felt than I ever needed to in my entire life.
No votes
I actually thought I'd learn more about felt than I did.
14%
Mad Hatter Event was legit bonkers.
5%
This is perhaps the tweest mafia game I've ever seen.
5%
This is a test of the emergency broadcast system.
5%
Thank you for not making a "Get Felt Up!" reference.
18%

Total votes: 22
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 39

Re: [FELT Mafia]: Night 4

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:
Made wrote:Alright, Llama, keterman. Where do we go from here.
Let's lynch Hedgebaddie. Just look at her name, she is obviously bad.
Seriously, that's the first thing you want to do coming back? You still think I am bad, because I suspected you this game?

I honestly didnt give any weight to the theory you could be bad and your team killed you for the confusion, but a rezz chnages things.I thought I must have been really wrong about you, but I am very surprised and think you should reread me before you go jumping to inaccurate conclusions once again.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Hedgeowl wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Made wrote:Alright, Llama, keterman. Where do we go from here.
Let's lynch Hedgebaddie. Just look at her name, she is obviously bad.
Seriously, that's the first thing you want to do coming back? You still think I am bad, because I suspected you this game?

I honestly didnt give any weight to the theory you could be bad and your team killed you for the confusion, but a rezz chnages things.I thought I must have been really wrong about you, but I am very surprised and think you should reread me before you go jumping to inaccurate conclusions once again.
I'm honestly am going to need a little bit more behind your judgement than a simple "yeah hedgie sux" is it the same thing you considered early game or has your reasoning changed?
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 212

Post by thellama73 »

I have explained my reasoning for thinking Hedgeowl is bad.

Elohcin's claim that the single mafia team would kill one of their own members for cred is obviously insane, but I don't know if it makes her bad. I can't see a baddie saying something so transparently nonsensical. She bears watching though.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Wait a minute, why am I leading the lynch again? You always do this, Made! I feel like I am being set up. Other people, come up with your own opinions, and don't just follow me. In case you haven't noticed, my radar has been off this game.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

thellama73 wrote:Wait a minute, why am I leading the lynch again? You always do this, Made! I feel like I am being set up. Other people, come up with your own opinions, and don't just follow me. In case you haven't noticed, my radar has been off this game.
Honestly, I think Keterman should probably lead this lynch.

For what it's worth i'm leaning Elo/Bullz atm.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Yay llama and keterman are back!

keterman/Llama will you srsly look into Elo and give me your thoughts on my case.
I do not think Hedge is bad this game though I was fooled in LOST Mafia by her. I just don't get any nose twitches from her. I will srsly go back and reread her to see if I feel the same.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Also I picked a dinosaur
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote: keterman/Llama will you srsly look into Elo and give me your thoughts on my case.
I do not think Hedge is bad this game though I was fooled in LOST Mafia by her. I just don't get any nose twitches from her. I will srsly go back and reread her to see if I feel the same.

My pleasure. I put a lot of stock in your opinion, and I have read her a couple of times already. So far, not much has really jumped out at me, but the sheer madness of her argument that the baddies would kill one of their own makes me think twice. I will definitely give her another look today.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:
Roxy wrote: keterman/Llama will you srsly look into Elo and give me your thoughts on my case.

My pleasure. I put a lot of stock in your opinion, and I have read her a couple of times already. So far, not much has really jumped out at me, but the sheer madness of her argument that the baddies would kill one of their own makes me think twice. I will definitely give her another look today.
It was Elo's argument actually and one I didn't give much thought too, except like her I was shocked you were killed and thought you very likely bad. You being rezzed however gives new life to her theory however, since it suddenly would make a lot more sense for a baddie team to kill and then rezz one of their own. I still would think I was mistaken about you except your insistence that I am still bad despite evidence to the contrary that you are ignoring.

I actually wouldn't vote for you probably, but you leading a lynch on me convinces me I was right all along.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

It was Elo's argument actually and one I didn't give much thought too, except like her I was shocked you were killed and thought you very likely bad. You being rezzed however gives new life to her theory however, since it suddenly would make a lot more sense for a baddie team to kill and then rezz one of their own. I still would think I was mistaken about you except your insistence that I am still bad despite evidence to the contrary that you are ignoring.

I actually wouldn't vote for you probably, but you leading a lynch on me convinces me I was right all along.
yes, I was referring to Eloh. Sorry, I should have specified.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

I think that theory of the baddie kill and rezz is even crazier than Eloh's original. Why? Opportunity cost.

Put on your learning hats, children.

Opportunity cost is what you have to give up to do something. So when you go to the store to buy bread, the cost is not only the money you spent on bread, but anything else you could have done with that time and money. For example, you might have to give up going to the movies, or sleeping in, or going out for breakfast. Whatever you give up to do something is part of its cost, even if it is not visible or obvious.

For a baddie team to kill their own member, they not only lose a member, they also lose a chance to kill a civilian. This action is therefore twice as costly as it might initially appear. Same thing with a resurrect. For a baddie team to kill one of their own with the intention of resurrecting them, they have to give up the chance to resurrect someone who was actually killed by the civvies.

This means that for this theory to work the baddie team would have had to be willing to pay:
1. the life of one of its members
2. the chance to kill an enemy
3. the chance to resurrect a friend

All in order to gain civ cred. Given that we have been doing a terrible job of finding the baddies as it is, I cannot see any way that they would engage in such foolishness.

sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

My pleasure. I put a lot of stock in your opinion, and I have read her a couple of times already. So far, not much has really jumped out at me, but the sheer madness of her argument that the baddies would kill one of their own makes me think twice. I will definitely give her another look today.[/quote]

I actually wouldn't vote for you probably, but you leading a lynch on me convinces me I was right all along.[/quote]

I think that theory of the baddie kill and rezz is even crazier than Eloh's original. Why? Opportunity cost.

Opportunity cost is what you have to give up to do something. So when you go to the store to buy bread, the cost is not only the money you spent on bread, but anything else you could have done with that time and money. For example, you might have to give up going to the movies, or sleeping in, or going out for breakfast. Whatever you give up to do something is part of its cost, even if it is not visible or obvious.

For a baddie team to kill their own member, they not only lose a member, they also lose a chance to kill a civilian. This action is therefore twice as costly as it might initially appear. Same thing with a resurrect. For a baddie team to kill one of their own with the intention of resurrecting them, they have to give up the chance to resurrect someone who was actually killed by the civvies.

This means that for this theory to work the baddie team would have had to be willing to pay:

All in order to gain civ cred. Given that we have been doing a terrible job of finding the baddies as it is, I cannot see any way that they would engage in such foolishness.[/quote]

Very eloquently put there Llama. I wish I was as good at explaining my arguments, but that all makes sense. Maybe I'll get there someday.

As far as the vote goes I have always loved dinosaurs ever since I was a kid and I used to pretend to be a raptor so that was my first choice.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Oops somehow I messed up the quote thing. That was supposed to have quoted llama. Sorry
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

yes, I was referring to Eloh. Sorry, I should have specified.
Whoops, ok that makes more sense. lol.

As to your Opportunity cost explanation while very interesting, it doesn't mean baddies never take risks. You have been almost lynched 3 days in a row and tied twice in those lynches. You survived one tied lynch with Elo. You survived a second tied lynch with 3 other people. Then you are suddenly NK'd, which makes ZERO sense for a baddie team to do btw. And now you have been rezzed. THere are no rezz powers listed as civ or baddie, so we have no idea who would have done this, something baddies could count on as well.

You would have been lynched eventually, maybe Day 4, which would have revealed something about the previous lynches and possibly the identities of teammates trying to protect you. It may have been worht the risk for a baddie team to kill you and then rezz you. If you had been lynched we would have seen your identity, but as an NK, we don't know your role still. The rezz would be there to use for one of the baddie team members anyway, so all that was "lost" would be 1 NK. That cost doesn't sound very high to me for a gambit such as this one.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Elohcin »

I picked Brachiosaurus. Now I will catch up :)
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

All in order to gain civ cred. Given that we have been doing a terrible job of finding the baddies as it is, I cannot see any way that they would engage in such foolishness.
I can't get over how often I hear Epi's voice as I read your posts Llama. It is amazing how often you will say things exactly as he would. For example, "Put on your learning hats, children."

Anyway. I understand your logic, however I know baddies will do odd things to look civ and I wouldn't put it past them.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 116
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I'm just getting in from a hot flow class and am swimming in sweat (spoiler: tmi), but as soon as I am refreshed, I will host post it up in here.

This place saved my life. Literally my favorite place in the world to do yoga.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Re: [FELT Mafia]: Day 5

Post by Mongoose »

Night 4: The Pit and the Pendulum

The crew was alarmed! Why was the Big Boss in the pit?

"This is out of control," said Dom.

"But what a sensible Ann Taylor suit!" said Elochin.

"Should we try to rescue her?" asked A Person.

"She'd help if it was us, you know she would," stated Roxy.

"Here's some rope," aid A Person.

"Just a little bit further!" Made encouraged.

"I came back for this?" Keterman said.

"Watch out, guys, you are about to fall in!"

Two of the guys fell down into the pit, landing on rebar.

A Person (Mattmatt) has died.
Dom has died.

It is now Day 5. You have 24 hours to figure out who dug the pit.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Re: FELT: Polls

Post by Mongoose »

Night 4 Poll:

What is your favorite dinosaur? (Select up to 6)

Poll ended at Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:58:55 pm

Triceratops
sabie12 (18), Made (20), Bullzeye (24), Epignosis (33), Hedgeowl (35) 13%
T-Rex
A Person (11), Made (19), Bullzeye (25) 8%
Velociraptor
A Person (10), Mister Rearranger (14), sabie12 (17), Bullzeye (26), Hedgeowl (36) 13%
Stegosaurus
A Person (8), Made (22), Roxy (23), Epignosis (32), Hedgeowl (37) 13%
Apatosaurus
No votes
Archeopteryx
thellama73 (2), A Person (12), Bullzeye (27) 8%
Dimetrodon
Epignosis (31) 3%
Iguanadon
thellama73 (3), Epignosis (30) 5%
Pterodactyl
thellama73 (4), A Person (7), Mister Rearranger (13), Bullzeye (28), Hedgeowl (34) 13%
Brachiosaurus
Made (21), Elohcin (38) 5%
Pplesiosaur
thellama73 (5) 3%
Allosaurus
thellama73 (6), A Person (9), Bullzeye (29) 8%
Keith Richards (Host/NPs/Deadies/Mod/Ferrets/etc)
Mongoose (1), MovingPictures07 (15), S~V~S (16) 8%
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Elohcin wrote: I can't get over how often I hear Epi's voice as I read your posts Llama. It is amazing how often you will say things exactly as he would. For example, "Put on your learning hats, children."

Anyway. I understand your logic, however I know baddies will do odd things to look civ and I wouldn't put it past them.
Eloh, is there any significance to pointing this out, or were you just joking around?

@Hedge: I was just about to post a response to Llama's points that was very similar to what you said, haha.
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Also, if Dom and AP were both civ, I'm not super optimistic atm... :/

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Dom »

boo..
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I voted for Elohcin.

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 100

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:I voted for Elohcin.
That's rather unexpected given this, this, this, this and this.

Am I to assume by your vote that you are now more suspicious of Eloh than Hedge?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I voted for Elohcin.
That's rather unexpected given this, this, this, this and this.

Am I to assume by your vote that you are now more suspicious of Eloh than Hedge?
Yes, that is very well assumed. I am a fickle llama, and I change my mind.

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 100

Post by Epignosis »

What changed your mind?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:What changed your mind?
I just couldn't get over her theory of the baddies killing their own. Also, a look at the remaining players and how few of us there now are forced me to do a rather extensive reevaluation of everybody.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Good morning, felt friends!

Whenever we get all the votes in, I'll end the day early in order to get us back on a better schedule.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Hmmmm I find it suspicious that Llama was so quick to change his mind and put in a vote for Eloh.
~Darren Shan~
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Mongoose wrote:

Whenever we get all the votes in, I'll end the day early in order to get us back on a better schedule.

BEFORE WE BANDWAGON RUSH OUR VOTES, PLEASE CONSIDER ALL THE BATISH STUFF THATS HAPPENED.
  • keterman was brought back to life
    Llama was brought back to life
    For the first time all game, two people died at night
    Dom died
    AP died
    Llama is suddently off Hedgie's case.
    Keterman hasn't talked since the day begun
    Llama who requested not to lead a lynch votes early and first
    Mad hatter only kills on odd nights, but two people died and on an even night
Many things just aren't making sense right now. You can reach your own wild conclusion, but I think we civves need to reevaluate before moving on.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Bullzeye »

You talk a lot of sense there Made. Who are you finding most suspicious? I think I still trust Llama but I'm less sure now. I do find Elo quite suspicious for her claims that the baddies would kill one of their own.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Mongoose wrote:

BEFORE WE BANDWAGON RUSH OUR VOTES, PLEASE CONSIDER ALL THE BATISH STUFF THATS HAPPENED.
  • keterman was brought back to life
    Llama was brought back to life
    For the first time all game, two people died at night
    Dom died
    AP died
    Llama is suddently off Hedgie's case.
    Keterman hasn't talked since the day begun
    Llama who requested not to lead a lynch votes early and first
    Mad hatter only kills on odd nights, but two people died and on an even night
Many things just aren't making sense right now. You can reach your own wild conclusion, but I think we civves need to reevaluate before moving on.

Linki- see above bae. Starting from the bottom.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I also agree that Made's post is very good. I am getting really worried because of how few people are left and the fact that we haven;t caught a single baddie yet. I hope we fix that today.

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

....cellphones suck, posted twice accidentally, my bad.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

After further analysis, it's clear that there's at aleast three killers in this game
1.Mad hatter
2.Puppet slayer
3.A Ninja or prize killer.(note probably not allignment exclusive)

Using this logic remove the false pretence that everyone who died is civvie.

As it stands, I kinda thought APerson was mafia, but that was a gut read more than anything and probably just straight up wrong.

I'm leaving lunch. Mafia, please don't use my train of thought to get a civvie lynched while I'm gone.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

2 deaths? wow!
RiP Guys iywg Dom maybe civ and APerson - who knows lol

Made - I have been saying for awhile that their is more than the mafia killing we have a SK that can recruit up to two roles that we know of.

You may as well as think of it as a 2 mafia game tbqh.

I re-read Hedge I still feel the same the thing that gave me paws was her thing about the rezz - makes no sense to me. sorry Hedge.

I feel I can trust Keterman but not llama 100% bc he was NK'ed (don't really trust any more or less than before he was brought bak 2 lyf.

Elo still feels bad to me.
;)
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:What changed your mind?
I just couldn't get over her theory of the baddies killing their own. Also, a look at the remaining players and how few of us there now are forced me to do a rather extensive reevaluation of everybody.
You can't get over it? What exactly do you mean by that? Does my theory make me bad?
sabie12 wrote:Hmmmm I find it suspicious that Llama was so quick to change his mind and put in a vote for Eloh.
Ditto.
Bullzeye wrote:You talk a lot of sense there Made. Who are you finding most suspicious? I think I still trust Llama but I'm less sure now. I do find Elo quite suspicious for her claims that the baddies would kill one of their own.
Okay. I get that everyone thinks my theory is stupid. Does it really make me bad?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Made, I've been working the impression that the Indy role probably kills since Vomps's demise on N2. Having half of the nights be deathless from D1 would be something I don't think I've seen before. Plus, the part of it's role description that we can see doesn't make it sound like the nice kind of indy role. :/ The only other possibility that crossed my mind was a "crazy" civ role, that was forced to kill on even nights, but idk.

Seeing 2 deaths in 1 night is what catches me off guard. I'm unsettled that it has happened directly after 2 players were rezzed as well.

I'm in agreement with you that we probably shouldn't take Mongoose up on her offer. It's been a quiet day phase so far and there's a lot to discuss. Also, spreading out votes would surely be suicide at this stage of the game.

Linki @Roxy: I don't remember anyone saying that before Made, but maybe I missed it...

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

MR - read my posts I brought up the sk to llama and epi to prove their theories wrong.
;)
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Roxy wrote:Made - I have been saying for awhile that their is more than the mafia killing we have a SK that can recruit up to two roles that we know of.

You may as well as think of it as a 2 mafia game tbqh.
Ok yeah, so I read back through your posts and didn't see anything that even implies that in any of them. So who were you saying it to? :confused:

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Elo - no one called your theory stupid they say your theory makes you suspicious. big difference.

MR Look again } just told you it was epi and llama

I will pull quotes when I can
;)
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Re: [FELT Mafia]: Day 2

Roxy wrote: Elo, llama, Epi - You are painting targets - spin how you wish to make yourselves look better but it is what it is. Ganging up on little Hedgy to hammer home your points only proved to make it all so silly tbh. You all kept saying the Mafia know who the civs are but hey remember there is a SK too. Do they know who the SK is?
The arguement of whether to trust a defender was a funny read. llama saying you can't trust the defenders of civs bc he does it all the time as a baddie - Epi saying why would you look at defenders of a non bts role for someone to get civ cred but one who had bts is worth looking at. :haha: round in circles you all went . Much to my amusement.
Nvm, found it on D2 (before Vomps died). I saw "Elo" and kept skimming. My apologies!

Roxy
Hitman

Re: [FELT Mafia]: Day 2

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote:Doing a Zelda - giving thoughts as I read.

RIP Keterman
RIP Bea IYWGANAI

Elo, llama, Epi - You are painting targets - spin how you wish to make yourselves look better but it is what it is. Ganging up on little Hedgy to hammer home your points only proved to make it all so silly tbh. You all kept saying the Mafia know who the civs are but hey remember there is a SK too. Do they know who the SK is?
The arguement of whether to trust a defender was a funny read. llama saying you can't trust the defenders of civs bc he does it all the time as a baddie - Epi saying why would you look at defenders of a non bts role for someone to get civ cred but one who had bts is worth looking at. :haha: round in circles you all went . Much to my amusement.

llama - the difference betwixt killing a known civ vs a not known civ is that maybe they aren't civ.

Epi - you said its a one mafia game so you can't paint targets - can't happen as you put it. I say hello SK role.

Elo - your vote and now saying you are thinking that if someone defended Keterman then they are more trusty only proves to twitch my nose more. Its Day 2. How do you trust anyone in a game with a mafia and SK so quickly? Why did you vote llama in the poll? You don't think he is bad yet you voted for him. I don't expect for you to respond as you ignored my point last night and only addressed it when Hedge brought it up to you - that and you said you are done defending yourself, that is not very civ imo.

llama - Sabie really? On day 2 bc she did not respond to your ridiculous question? Bc she is voting without posting? Well if I was new here and didn't know you and Epi I might feel a bit overwhelmed. Maybe this is her first game? Maybe she is shy like AP or Vomps at first.

Bullz - why MR? I think you saying you wouldn't vote for Sabie but would vote for MR.

Vomps - do you have to make a certain number of posts in German?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Hahaha well here it is again - sorry everyone for the double post of my post
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I had forgotten thats what made me think that llama was sk or recruit to begin with his refusal to admit anything about a sk. going on about known civs.
;)
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Did Ali ever comment on your response to him? It seems like a weird leap of logic for him to make that assumption when I haven't seen a 1 mafia game where they don't kill every night. Maybe he has, but I don't remember any.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Ebwop: *Epi, not Ali. Autocorrect, seriously? Haha

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Roxy wrote:Elo - no one called your theory stupid they say your theory makes you suspicious. big difference.

MR Look again } just told you it was epi and llama

I will pull quotes when I can
Although they may not have used the exact word "stupid".........It was both.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Yeah I also was wondering about that SK role and if they are part of this crazy killing spree, which would cause members of both the baddie and the good side to be confused. It also has a recruitment power so maybe they have more people helping them out with their evil plans.
~Darren Shan~

Return to “Previous Side Missions”