a2thezebra
10%
DFaraday
30%
indiglo
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
I'm not playing but I'm actually here tho (non-players)
60%

Total votes: 10
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 256

Re: [DAY 4] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murder

Post by a2thezebra »

Elize34 can I just heartexpanding to the general audience that DFaraday's most braaiiiinssss... post unwarmed suspiciously waffly HannaK may implicate him as jaundiced interlocutor? Because I think suitable looking rather likely at Joker killed.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by DFaraday »

After reviewing Typh's posts, I'm feeling better about him. He was consistent in his suspicion for Nutella, including voting her after making a case on her, and I haven't seen anything suspect from him besides his unexplained LC vote, so he's moved down my list.

I'll review Daisy's posts later.

EBWOP: I think you're trying to sarcastically say that there is more to the case on BR than the name thing, yes? I agree with LC that bussing for cred isn't really BR's style, and beyond that, there's not so very much on her, imo.

EEBWOP: Now you're indicating to the populace at large that my most recent post may implicate me as Nutella's teammate, because you think it's looking rather likely at this point? If you're going to keep posting a lot, someone's got to try and translate.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

luteous correct with both posts, proving I don't mismanage a gynocracy.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Piggies I incredibility houseofpancakes purple woman Maligna mafioso being insanified, cocaine you alms me because I Fried_Frogurt repentance Fictional Moustache on bigsimpsin Red Knight by chance.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Also, if that was what you were getting at, it's a pretty shaky idea. I would not draw attention to a teammate for no apparent reason by implicating them as part of an indy team.

EBWOP: You're saying I was correct with both posts, proving you really can be understood?

EEBWOP: I'm not going to try deciphering that one.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Bingo. See, blocking macaronic it!
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

What unshared dynamic it was to see sig die followed ambulance honeytongued hylotheism of block many suspicious players. Lynch stampede incoming, can you dig braaiiiinssss...? Off to [size=0]abducted [/size]heliogram good luck picking between wedded many words itemize! Valentine protein karma indigitate agnosticism pollution verticity fan fantastic none of mansuetude [size=0]so [/size]things should LittleTiger out negatively Civvie cheerios unexcited viridescence Obscure Boot instructive acescent scherif 2 of Hearts. Oh how I love potato undiscoverable call blacxthorne pupa but I'm starting to luteous them more than french fries! Anyway, talk to you upon the disputatious viands another consomme most hustler
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 96
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Today, I'm likely going to vote for Dana, made, or sprityo. Dana made the sketchy save attempt on Nutella, made is a possible recruit, and sprityo's actions around the time of nutella's Lynch were super sketchy as well.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Long Con wrote:Today, I'm likely going to vote for Dana, made, or sprityo. Dana made the sketchy save attempt on Nutella, made is a possible recruit, and sprityo's actions around the time of nutella's Lynch were super sketchy as well.
Are you shitting me? theophobist you fucking shitting me? Dana, made, or sprityo? Dana didn't try to save nutella, reprint have LaezyDaezy idea porringer enthrall got the idea that Made is a possible recruit, and that anaemia suspicion...just no. One person had an idea of what was going on, that doesn't necessitous they had that idea because they're bad. In a game with barranco baddie teams that doesn't even make sense. Come on. We've got Hive Queen S~V~S, and most of all, Black Rock overthwart khansaman from for today's lynch and you're not Fictional Moustache Black Rock voting for a single one of them? I try not to suspect people simply for disagreeing roarer me audibility hieroglyphical is Aldo ridiculous.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

irreprovable Bean what infliction deafened bubble do you have to be in to not be team for ductility of Willow Rosenberg baddies? I'll tell you what kind of bubble. Damned Worm baddie bubble.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

a2thezebra wrote:
Long Con wrote:Today, I'm likely going to vote for Dana, made, or sprityo. Dana made the sketchy save attempt on Nutella, made is a possible recruit, and sprityo's actions around the time of nutella's Lynch were super sketchy as well.
Are you shitting me? theophobist you fucking shitting me? Dana, made, or sprityo? Dana didn't try to save nutella, reprint have LaezyDaezy idea porringer enthrall got the idea that Made is a possible recruit, and that anaemia suspicion...just no. One person had an idea of what was going on, that doesn't necessitous they had that idea because they're bad. In a game with barranco baddie teams that doesn't even make sense. Come on. We've got Hive Queen S~V~S, and most of all, Black Rock overthwart khansaman from for today's lynch and you're not Fictional Moustache Black Rock voting for a single one of them? I try not to suspect people simply for disagreeing roarer me audibility hieroglyphical is Aldo ridiculous.
Ok, Dana didn't try to save nutella. She just voted for Typhoony when nutella had 4 votes and Typhoony had 3. You seem very passionate about the fact that she didn't try to save nutella, how exactly do you know this?

Made was insanified, and that is the method the baddies use to recruit. MM was also insanified, and was one of the Gay Parade, so it fits that he was Detective Dullight's target. So, Made was the target of Lecithin E. Why do you think he wasn't insanified?

Have you even read sprityo's posts around the time of nutella's lynch?
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 59

Post by Typhoony »

I don't think Dana is nutella's teammate. I don't feel comfortable voting Made purely on the basis that (s)he was insanified. I would have no problem voting sprityo though.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Long Con wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Ok, Dana didn't try to save nutella. She just voted for Typhoony when nutella had 4 votes and Typhoony had 3. You seem very passionate about the fact that she didn't try to save nutella, how exactly do you know this?

Made was insanified, and that is the method the baddies use to recruit. MM was also insanified, and was one of the Gay Parade, so it fits that he was Detective Dullight's target. So, Made was the target of Lecithin E. Why do you think he wasn't insanified?

Have you even read sprityo's posts around the time of nutella's lynch?
How merogenesis Alice am I Typhoony to state locating opinion only to obstetrics responded with "oh yeah choky how do you KNOW that, eh" good grief just because I THINK something doesn't mean that I'm claiming it election GOSPEL, is there straitlaced on NorthernBelle face or what? Do you honestly think that if Dana irregularity Link McCloud interlocutor save nutella that she would simpering that [size=0]blatant [/size]about where she placed her vote? Petra was going to be block crucial vote Piggies of who she ended up voting Unsatisfactory Sandwich and you do realize that by implicating that she saved Battle School you're implicating two Typhoony that you (I Piggies don't know to be baddies as baddie teammates? Does that not seem a bit hasty? supportance it not foreknow knavery voltigeur YOU'RE fonctionnaire one particulars Swallowed Cork overestimating your ability for Flyin High liar to reflect the reality of convergency situation? Why do you think choky is bad? Mad Hatter really. And roarer Planter the world simpering sprityo's tabulation baddie-motivated? Have YOU read them?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Typhoony wrote:I don't think Dana is nutella's teammate. I don't feel comfortable voting Made purely on the basis that (s)he was insanified. I would have no problem voting sprityo though.
What shouldn't uncivilized Rock? Zelda seem a SeptemberValentine quiet about Typhoony Rock, considering Bubbles that LoRab currently enthrall leading lynch lackwit Acolyte of Death a few King of Hearts Alice ductility the Canucklehead arrives.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

I don't know what you mean.

Are you wondering why I'm not voting Black Rock? Something with Black Rock right?
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 110

Post by S~V~S »

Typhoony wrote:I don't think Dana is nutella's teammate. I don't feel comfortable voting Made purely on the basis that (s)he was insanified. I would have no problem voting sprityo though.
I agree here.

If you want to form a lynch around someone other than BR, I am ok with it, but not with it being Dana. I am not as in love with my thoughts on BR as Zeebs is, and I don't know that I trust her radar.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 110

Post by S~V~S »

a2thezebra wrote:We've got Hive Queen S~V~S
:puppy:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Typhoony wrote:I don't know what you mean.

Are you wondering why I'm not voting Black Rock? Something with Black Rock right?
Piggies.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

S~V~S wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:We've got Hive Queen S~V~S
:puppy:
It's not townie it's the Insanity Generator optimates
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

S~V~S wrote:I don't know that I trust her radar.
G-Man you said that you did mediant Ceb18 radar then I miscompute Yang change fisc deoxidization to letter.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Good stuff Alice.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Hello ekeknat! I see you there!

Would be great if you had any thoughts that you would like to share with the rest of us.
ImageImage
ekeknat
Posts in topic: 56

Post by ekeknat »

sorry for not voting the other day, I was busy and it kinda slipped my mind for a sec. i have been reading up, though. i'd say at this point in the game I've got good reads on two people in particular - I'd be down to lynch Black Rock, but I also get a pretty scummy air from LC. he was quick to jump aboard that iffy spacedaisy lynch train (her post after said train failed mentioned him as scummy but seems to have been rather (maybe purposefully) ignored, and he seems to have fallen off the radar since). he's been mid visibility this whole while and i think today has been something of an overstep on his part - I just definitely don't think Dana is bad based on that vote, i've got a real towny read on her.

If I've done my math right (and none of the dead people whose identities we don't know are baddies) there are four of them left altogether, which leaves space for other people to still be in there - if you're not comfortable voting BR, I'm placing my vote on LC and I think a lynch of him would make for a productive day.
ekeknat
Posts in topic: 56

Post by ekeknat »

also congrats to BR's daughter! all that college acceptance stuff can get super stressful - the nightmare is over! (for now)

also sorry if I use the wrong pronouns for anyone - I don't have most of yalls genders down
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I deafened support a Long Con lynch. Those last Wazzipi are just shit.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

??????

well i have to vote someone, might as well drop it here until i get back later
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

reminder im an easy lynch since i missed two voting days, so?????
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

sprityo wrote:
??????

You can't change your vote.
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Typhoony wrote:
sprityo wrote:
??????

You can't change your vote.
i know
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

I voted DP. I'm not confident enough about LC or BR and I'd rather get rid of someone who doesn't really play and will become a really easy lynch target late game anyway.
ImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Wow, I really wish I could understand more of a2thezebra's posts, it sucks that she's insanified.
I have explained my vote for typhoony multiple times, I was not trying to save nutella. I am not sure who to vote for today, but I think it is more likely for made to not be a recruit since the detective himself will become insanified half the time, and half of the rest of the people playing have a chance to be insanified by him. I think once we see the same person insanified twice, we can probably assume they are the detective, right? (I hope this speculation doesn't count as role outing...) I also doubt that sprityo is bad, they just seem like they are not quite so invested in this game, or are forgetful, or have to deal with real life things, etc.

At the moment I am trusting spacedaisy, a2thezebra, and ekeknat the most, so one of them is probably bad since I don't think they are. I am unsure how I feel about black rock and SVS, and I am a little bit suspicious of typhoony and LC. Everyone else is pretty neutral to me as of right now.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Black Rock »

S~V~S wrote:
Typhoony wrote:@ SVS: Nutella's role is arguably more important than the other (secrets not withstanding).

Do you think BR would give up a recruiting role for a bit of civ cred?

Also, was someone silenced D2? Is anybody silenced now?
Maybe everyone is sucking Mimis fingers :shrug:

And yeah, I know, re the civ cred. But it's a hard feel to shake. She did not mention Nutella at all until she voted for her. Once she even quotes someone else bullet list referencing her & Nutella, and rather than actually typing out "Nutella" she highlighted the section of text referring to Nutella that she replied to. When she voted for her, she even just said "LA", her old LP moniker. It was a weird extreme avoidance of saying "Nutella" that got my attention, and made me look harder.

I mean, I totally could be misinterpreting. But looking at who could be Nutellas partner, it points to her or Faraday, and the way he came in here inexplicably linking Nutella to Scotty was just waaaaay too nubbish to my eyes. And if their recruit did not go through, there is only one of them. Not only would getting rid of Mimi ensure one group of civs win cons, it would make it harder for the other bad team to blend.

Who do you think may have been Nutellas partner?
Are you fucking kidding me? Saying LA is avoiding saying Nutella to what end? If I were her teammate why would saying her name be a problem?

I obviously need to catch up properly.

SVS, if you know my baddie game so well then why are you ignoring the fact that I am not one to kill a teammate if I don't have to?
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

T%he beginning of me actually catching up.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Ack.

I promise you I did not do it. I owe you three first kills. :dark: Not a measly third.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

S~V~S wrote:LC, while I am pretty sure I HAVE seen her bus someone, it also was something when I was first learning to play that I always remember; BR was the one who told me to avoid mentioning my teammates.

I could be wrong. But it is still what I think. And yeah, I lost my shit mainly becasue I was defending against something impossible to defend against, the "slip", and I was frustrated and annoyed, tbh, more so that the meta thing. The meta thing is what put you on my radar. Different thing, although they intetwined a bit.
That may be way back in history but that doesn't sound like me. If it was, that was a long time ago.
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

btw as it stands Disgruntled Porc has 3 votes while Blackrock and LC have 2
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:LC, while I am pretty sure I HAVE seen her bus someone, it also was something when I was first learning to play that I always remember; BR was the one who told me to avoid mentioning my teammates.
Oh yeah, this. So, this was 7 or 8 years ago on LP forums? Is that good advice?
No, it's crappy advice. If that's how you guys played almost a decade ago as nubs, then fine, but you BOTH know far better than to follow that awful strategy. This whole "case" is extremely weak, S~V~S.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote:
??????

Wow, ok. :clap: Just save some time and type "I'm bad" next time.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

im bad
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote:im bad
There, now that wasn't so hard, was it?

I mean... maybe it was, due to the lack of capitalization on the 'I' and the lack of an apostrophe.... but hey, I'll work with what I got! :D :haha:
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Long Con wrote:
[...]
Off topic I guess, but what are these spoiler tags and when should they be used? I do not remember these from the last games I've played. It seems some people are using it to hide/shorten long quotes threads?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dana wrote:
Long Con wrote:
[...]
Off topic I guess, but what are these spoiler tags and when should they be used? I do not remember these from the last games I've played. It seems some people are using it to hide/shorten long quotes threads?
Well, I used it there in a less-than-necessary way... like as in a conversational "Spoiiler Alert: blah blah blah".

The original intended use of them, obviously, is to hide spoilers from people who don't want to see them. That isn't all that useful for Mafia, except maybe in Spectator Chat where some people wanna know who's who and some want to keep playing along at home.

I think the most useful thing to use them for is, like you said, to shorten long posts and quotes. The text within them is hard to see, so people often put a quote tag inside them,

Like this
But I think a more elegant way to make the text visible is to make it black,
Like this.
I neglected to do either in my recent use of the spoiler tag, so sorry folks!
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

My read of Daisy didn't yield much except that she's clearly not Nutella's teammate, which everyone has figured out anyway. She's been very supportive of SVS, and consistently against LC, but that's not of much help without knowing either of their alignments.

Did I miss something re: Dana? A bunch of people are saying her vote isn't suspicious at all (Zebra is being weirdly forceful about it), but given the circumstances, doesn't it at least merit looking into further?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DFaraday wrote:My read of Daisy didn't yield much except that she's clearly not Nutella's teammate, which everyone has figured out anyway. She's been very supportive of SVS, and consistently against LC, but that's not of much help without knowing either of their alignments.

Did I miss something re: Dana? A bunch of people are saying her vote isn't suspicious at all (Zebra is being weirdly forceful about it), but given the circumstances, doesn't it at least merit looking into further?
I think people believe it's too blatant to be real... either that, or they just plain believe her that she wanted a tie.

Dana has kept up her suspicion of Typhoony, which is the reason why she was cool with a tie (suspecting both Typh and nutella)... so at least that's consistent with her story. :shrug:
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Long Con wrote:
DFaraday wrote:My read of Daisy didn't yield much except that she's clearly not Nutella's teammate, which everyone has figured out anyway. She's been very supportive of SVS, and consistently against LC, but that's not of much help without knowing either of their alignments.

I think people believe it's too blatant to be real... either that, or they just plain believe her that she wanted a tie.

Dana has kept up her suspicion of Typhoony, which is the reason why she was cool with a tie (suspecting both Typh and nutella)... so at least that's consistent with her story. :shrug:
Is it that bad to be okay with creating a tie when you're fine with either of the two being lynched? I don't see why that's such a big deal. Also I don't think I would say that Zebra is being weirdly forceful, especially while she's insanified and we only have snippets of what she actually wants to say. I feel like what you mean or want to say could easily be turned completely around by the translator unluckily changing one word, so I'm not sure how much analysis we should put into insanified posts in general unless they're pretty clear.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

a2thezebra wrote: Are you shitting me? theophobist you fucking shitting me? Dana, made, or sprityo? Dana didn't try to save nutella
a2thezebra wrote:Do you honestly think that if Dana irregularity Link McCloud interlocutor save nutella that she would simpering that [size=0]blatant [/size]about where she placed her vote?
Those are what I was talking about.

I don't particularly have it out for Dana, she actually sounds pretty genuine to me. It's just that voting to tie a vote involving a (later revealed) baddie is the kind of thins people usually jump all over, but it's just being kind of brushed off here.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

If Dana is indeed Civvie, then perhaps zebra is a baddie who knows this, and is using that knowledge to do the Staunch Supporter trick.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Spacedaisy »

How could Zebra know that with the presence of two baddie teams in play here?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

I think I am going to vote Typhoony again because I still don't feel great about his Boulders vote and his vote for dispor seems kind of similar in a way. I have this (maybe not too well thought out) theory that someone who doesn't really play much in a game is probably a civvie since if they weren't, their teammates would be encouraging them to be around more or at least vote to avoid penalties. And while I would like dispor to be more involved, lynching him just because he's not here isn't helpful to us because one less civ is still one less civ and helps the baddies get closer to winning.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Since I pretty much talked myself out of suspecting the LC voters I previously had on my list, I'll just go ahead and vote Made since there is a chance that insanity business could make him bad.

I have no strong feelings about LC or BR, but I lean civ slightly more on LC. I don't want to vote DP since he hasn't done anything to warrant suspicion.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Spacedaisy wrote:How could Zebra know that with the presence of two baddie teams in play here?
The only possibility of this is if Mimi Merlot's secrets were some sort of role check, but I don't know how likely that would be. I don't see anything in the other bad roles that would give them information on who is civ and who is on the other baddie team.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”