ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 308

Re: Day 10 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by Matt »

:faint:

A few thoughts...

1) DH was bad. Wow. Rih DH. However, hopefully this means we can lighten up on all of the Sorsha talk, thank you!

2) So Kubrick was never a real role? If that's the case, that doesn't auto clear motel IMO. He still escaped a NK and a lynch by who knows what, and he hasn't even bothered to address the thread about it.

3) Was Epi on DH's team? Also, "Team Epic Noses" = "Team Epignosis" ? Was he like, their leader?

4) Lynch Marmot, please and thanks.
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt wrote::faint:

A few thoughts...

1) DH was bad. Wow. Rih DH. However, hopefully this means we can lighten up on all of the Sorsha talk, thank you!

2) So Kubrick was never a real role? If that's the case, that doesn't auto clear motel IMO. He still escaped a NK and a lynch by who knows what, and he hasn't even bothered to address the thread about it.

3) Was Epi on DH's team? Also, "Team Epic Noses" = "Team Epignosis" ? Was he like, their leader?

Matt, before you place your vote on me (oops too late) why don't you please address my post to you with regards to Wilgy and explain why I am still bad after everything that has happened.

As I've already point out, many of the cases you've made against me are now moot. Answer up please.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

A few thoughts...

Matt, before you place your vote on me (oops too late) why don't you please address my post to you with regards to Wilgy and explain why I am still bad after everything that has happened.

As I've already point out, many of the cases you've made against me are now moot. Answer up please.
Your case is interesting in the way you try to present it, but you forget a few things.

1) I was never disinterested in lynching Wilgy. However, I was completely invested in lynching you. Yes, I admit, it is a fault of mine that I so call "tunnel", but in this case, I think it's been fully warranted.

2) You say several times I scoffed at being a teammate of Wilgy/Sorsha as if not to take the Wilgy case seriously. BS. You seem to forget how I've been backing Sorsha up for the last few days, and my "laughing" at being a teammate of Wilgy/Sorsha was mostly because of everyone calling Sorsha a baddie. But yes, considering I am not a teammate of either, I laughed at the idea every chance I got.

3) You make a point on how I said I'd rather lynch motel then Drac or Wilgy that day, and then later on vote for Drac...so what? The lynch was between Drac and Wilgy, and considering you were constantly a Wilgy voter, why do you think I would ever vote with you? Also, if I had voted Wilgy and not Drac at that point, would you now be calling me a teammate of Drac's?

You have been calling me civ all effin' game, and now that Drac has been caught, you have done an entire 180 on me, first trying to link me to motel room, and then to Wilgy when that didn't pan out for you.

Anyway, I fully endorse a Marsh lynch, and tbh, I'd still be happy with a motel lynch if he doesn't even bother to speak about the multiple times he's survived.
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 849
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

You have been a staunch defender of Sorsha. We don't know her role, but she has been linked to Dr. Wilgy.

Your voting me is consistent, but I want an explanation on why you still think I am mafia. With DharmaHelper nightkilled and a team eliminated, we have ruled out a mafia team, meaning up to 4 (I'll assume it can't be more than 4) of the 5 currently dead mafia members were on a team together. You've tried to link me to 3 of them.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:You have been a staunch defender of Sorsha. We don't know her role, but she has been linked to Dr. Wilgy.

Your voting me is consistent, but I want an explanation on why you still think I am mafia. With DharmaHelper nightkilled and a team eliminated, we have ruled out a mafia team, meaning up to 4 (I'll assume it can't be more than 4) of the 5 currently dead mafia members were on a team together. You've tried to link me to 3 of them.
Why can't you still be mafia? We have no idea who's on which team. If we knew for sure that Drac was on Noses, then yes, I would be a little more hesitant on you, but we don't know!

Dom said you were bad. Multiple times. He told town to get a refund on you. I'm not going to go around in circles with you on this, we will simply have to agree to disagree.
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 960

Post by MacDougall »

The Marmot is using the tried and tested argue with the flawed reasons people have said I am scum rather than the inscrutable ones.
MacDougall wrote:
Dom wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I never bought the narrative that Marsh is *neutral*. I suggest you all find your receipts and head to the nearest customer service desk.
Yes his activity is not that of a neutral. And tbh he and Draco could have planned that vote shuffle. Draco joke self votes. They both switch with seconds to spare to save Draco.
Dom wrote:Reeks.

But hey-- MM said HB killed himself to show I'm bad. :rolleyes:
For Dom and for country. The Marmot must be lynched.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1472

Post by Ricochet »

A few thoughts...

Why? Does DH's hunts became null and void just because he was secretly master traitor to the civ cause? Imagine DH getting nightkilled before Wilgys would have gotten lynched or anything. Would you have simply erased the doubts around Wilgys as well, then? DH was hunting for the team opposing him and, frankly, he was half doing our job, considering how good we've played until a few cycles ago.

I am pleading for you to go to my ISO and tell me, point by point, why we should lighten up on Sorsha. I'm willing to declare the LoRab buss bits null and void, if LoRab was an Epic Nose, but from D4 onwards, I want to hear why Sorsha's game is civ-like. I've asked you, I've asked FZ., I keep asking players to address my ISO, and nobody gives two fraks.
Matt wrote: 2) So Kubrick was never a real role? If that's the case, that doesn't auto clear motel IMO. He still escaped a NK and a lynch by who knows what, and he hasn't even bothered to address the thread about it.
What are your interpretations around the failed NK and lynch? I have some sort of an idea about the failed lynch, but that was out of pure luck, because I saw the faulty N8 poll that was posted first. As for the failed NK, I've shared some alternative views, but again, I seem to be talking to myself.

If Kubrick's role angle is toast, tell me what still convicts motel of being bad. Address his game directly then. His posts. Possible connections.
Matt wrote: 3) Was Epi on DH's team? Also, "Team Epic Noses" = "Team Epignosis" ? Was he like, their leader?

ImageImageImage

I swear, the Hosts are secretly just messing with me.

Right, so that means I have no idea if Epig's post was banter (because he caught on to the word pun), fluff (acknowledging that team's performance) or for reals.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Sorsha »

Mac- Aside from MM who do you think is on the baddie team? Are you still suspicious of juliets? How do you feel about Matt? Other than you two agreeing on pretty much everything recently, do you think he is civ? How many bad guys do you think are left?

Matt- Other than MM who do you think is on the baddie team? And how many bad guys do you think are left?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Also to be noted that Sorsha's reaction post to N9 NK seems the most poker face possible. The player who hounds you for three cycles or more (that's almost a week and a half) gets killed and reveals himself to be master traitor, and all you say is "noice"?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I could post a picture of fluffy little puppies and kittens and you'd find some nefarious reason behind it.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

No I wouldn't. But keep deflecting, instead of defending against anything. And no, I don't necessarily mean against this reaction thing. Against anything else.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Mac and Matt, you say MM saving Draco by last minute lynching LC is a matter of the obvious. Charm me please into how Wilgy, Sorsha and MM pulling a Wilgy (or MM) save by mounting a last minute Boomslang lynch is not also a matter of the obvious.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

How do you defend against defending a bad guy? You can't. It happens, you suck it up and get on with it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:Mac and Matt, you say MM saving Draco by last minute lynching LC is a matter of the obvious. Charm me please into how Wilgy, Sorsha and MM pulling a Wilgy (or MM) save by mounting a last minute Boomslang lynch is not also a matter of the obvious.
Maybe it is? I haven't really thought much about that because I'm pretty sure I was all for lynching Boomslang on the grounds that he totally lied about the LC thing. I can easily rationalise a civvie wanting to lynch him at the time...
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorsha I'd like to hear what you think the situation is right now etc. You asked me but you haven't really produced much in the way of original content ... fair in a way since you've had to spend most of your time defending but now that only the ghost is haunting you surely you can give us your opinion, if you are actually the civ you say you are.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I'd like you to answer the questions I asked you first.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorsha wrote:I'd like you to answer the questions I asked you first.
Lol no. You need to actually give us something for a change. I've given my opinions on a range of things at length. If you want more of them you need to pay the piper.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I will give you 1 opinion for an opinion. :beer:
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

By asking you and Matthew questions I did I am trying to get a handle on the situation. And you're going to refuse to answer?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

And yes, I have seen your opinions on things. You think MM is bad, I want to know who you think his teammate is then. The last suspicion you names was Juliets. Is that still true? What if MM is lynched and comes back as the Indy he says he is, is Juliets still bad?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorsha wrote:By asking you and Matthew questions I did I am trying to get a handle on the situation. And you're going to refuse to answer?
Lol I'm not refusing I just want your opinions.

Fine but if you don't follow it up I will shake my fist at you.

Here's where I'm at...

I believe I have deduced the civilian alignment of all but two players. Juliets and Metalmarsh. I can't elaborate on how but I can say that the one I am most certain of is Motel Room, especially in light of how yesterday went down. I am quite sure of Matt and FZ and by extension you. Bea, despite being wrong about Wilgy, I am sure is civilian because of LC related reasons. That one he definitely got right, he must have. I don't believe that there are 2 scum left. I believe there is 1. 2 wouldn't make any sense mathematically. I believe that it is far more likely to be Metalmarsh.

If I am wrong about the Marmot, juliets must be lynched tomorrow. I will be the most likely to be killed tonight if the game doesn't end with a Marmot lynch. If he is not the last bad guy it is without doubt juliets. Look back at her interactions with Zebra if you need to find a case but tbh it's primarily from deduction.

Linki: Lol there you go.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I believe that the teams were/are:

Wilgy
Zebra
Metalmarsh or juliets

Dharmahelper
Lorab
Draconus
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I was struggling to work it out exactly until Ricochet pointed out the Boomslang lynch and it clicked when I went back and took a look at it and saw that Marsh cast the final vote. I was trying to rationalise Metalmarsh as scum without being on team Wilgy because over the last couple of days I'd started to align him with DharmaHelper and because of the Draconus lynch swap but it makes more sense to consider that he actually is part of team Wilgy and as Rico pointed out the key evidence is the Boomslang lynch. It also explains the way he's defending, because he has been getting accused for incorrect reasons. I also took a look at some of his interactions with Zebra and it all just clicked.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I believe you know some alignments. You posted mine earlier in the game, it was pretty surprising to see tbh.... so you saying that you know mine by extension of Matt and fz doesn't jive with me though. Can you explain how my alignment is explained by an extension of those two?

I think two teams of three is low balling for a game of 30+ players.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorsha wrote:I believe you know some alignments. You posted mine earlier in the game, it was pretty surprising to see tbh.... so you saying that you know mine by extension of Matt and fz doesn't jive with me though. Can you explain how my alignment is explained by an extension of those two?

By extension of Matt's claim that you are civ. Nothing to do with FZ. FZ I have eliminated as a candidate through deduction of her interactions with dead scum and her voting pattern. I don't actually know your alignment. If I said I did I was guessing or joking. What/where did I post it?

I admit that my knowledge of scum team size/game building and balance etc. on TS in big games is zero but I think that the idea that the teams are 4 would mean that there is a team alive with 3 of their teammates alive and I cannot rationalise any three person teams that make sense. I tried. Perhaps there are more indies alive than civs and the balance was with numerous independents? XD
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Sorsha wrote:How do you defend against defending a bad guy? You can't. It happens, you suck it up and get on with it.
What about your D4 to present time activity?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Mac and Matt, you say MM saving Draco by last minute lynching LC is a matter of the obvious. Charm me please into how Wilgy, Sorsha and MM pulling a Wilgy (or MM) save by mounting a last minute Boomslang lynch is not also a matter of the obvious.
Maybe it is? I haven't really thought much about that because I'm pretty sure I was all for lynching Boomslang on the grounds that he totally lied about the LC thing. I can easily rationalise a civvie wanting to lynch him at the time...
Go back and check of Sorsha felt the same as uou about you or felt anything. I'm in a semester ending school counsil on my phone so can't check history ptoperly, but I don't remember that being the case.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Go back and check of Sorsha felt the same as uou about you or felt anything. I'm in a semester ending school counsil on my phone so can't check history ptoperly, but I don't remember that being the case.
the same as you about Boom, wtf am I saying
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorsha I am curious as fuck about where I apparently said your alignment. Are you not a civ or are you making a point about me civ reading you when the heat was coming down on you or something?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

MacDougall wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I believe you know some alignments. You posted mine earlier in the game, it was pretty surprising to see tbh.... so you saying that you know mine by extension of Matt and fz doesn't jive with me though. Can you explain how my alignment is explained by an extension of those two?

By extension of Matt's claim that you are civ. Nothing to do with FZ. FZ I have eliminated as a candidate through deduction of her interactions with dead scum and her voting pattern. I don't actually know your alignment. If I said I did I was guessing or joking. What/where did I post it?

I admit that my knowledge of scum team size/game building and balance etc. on TS in big games is zero but I think that the idea that the teams are 4 would mean that there is a team alive with 3 of their teammates alive and I cannot rationalise any three person teams that make sense. I tried. Perhaps there are more indies alive than civs and the balance was with numerous independents? XD
I'm pretty sure you were defending me before Matt was (I'll have to check for sure when I get off work). And your guessing/joking was pretty on point if that's the case.

Linki- it was night 7
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I still don't get the juliets is bad meme from Mac. I mean, her ISO is pingy but... ok it's D10 so I'll cut the crap. I think Dom read and hinted at her being civ. Multiple times. How can that be debunked? Is she Godfather? If she is, could Dom have read her role (descriptiob) in any other fashion except "you have Godfather abilities"? How would that make sense?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

What was Night 7?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Day 7 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by MacDougall »

Sorsha wrote:I voted boomslang... This is a messed up lynch :(
You're right that she didn't share my reasons Rico ... but I just don't think it is what it seems here. I'm gonna draw a line in the sand on it. If I am wrong and sorsha is scum, that means Matt is bad and I'm trying hard not to break rules but he's a very strong scum read. There are possibilities for me being wrong, and if I am wrong and there is a three person team left that doesn't contain Metalmarsh in it then ... I have lost the grip on the game and I'm gonna tip my hat to them and offer them a hearty congratulations on their victory.

I am 95% sure that we are barking up the right tree though and would like the benefit of the doubt on this one. I believe I have earned it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorsha wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

I'm pretty sure you were defending me before Matt was (I'll have to check for sure when I get off work). And your guessing/joking was pretty on point if that's the case.

Linki- it was night 7
If I'm being honest I actually read DharmaHelper as scum about halfway through the game but I couldn't put the case together to prove it and I felt like if I tried to half ass it he'd have made a mockery of me. I was defending you because I felt like he was getting away with frivolous case building + he was adamant you were bad for things I also did and he was avoiding confronting me over it so I figured he was cautiously avoiding raising my hackles. I feel like DH and I were close to exploding onto each other heaps of times but both of us pussied out basically.

And my guesses are always on point ... see my Draco, Zebra and Lorab reads lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Day 3.5 ~ 2015 Game of Champions

Post by MacDougall »

Here is an entertaining chain of posts to show you when I am referring to...

Lorab just flipped scum in a four way tie...
DharmaHelper wrote:Yay!
MacDougall wrote:DharmaHelper, I love you bro, but you are definitely bad.
MacDougall wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Yay!
He says while clenching his buttcheeks and a forced grin with teeth bared.
DharmaHelper wrote:
MacDougall wrote:DharmaHelper, I love you bro, but you are definitely bad.
Nope.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote:
he's a very strong scum read.
:haha:

:shifty:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
You're right that she didn't share my reasons Rico ... but I just don't think it is what it seems here. I'm gonna draw a line in the sand on it. If I am wrong and sorsha is scum, that means Matt is bad and I'm trying hard not to break rules but he's a very strong scum read. There are possibilities for me being wrong, and if I am wrong and there is a three person team left that doesn't contain Metalmarsh in it then ... I have lost the grip on the game and I'm gonna tip my hat to them and offer them a hearty congratulations on their victory.

I am 95% sure that we are barking up the right tree though and would like the benefit of the doubt on this one. I believe I have earned it.
Err didn't you earlier sketch a three-mwmber team structure?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

Err didn't you earlier sketch a three-mwmber team structure?
I mean three living scum together alive left in the thread mate. Sorry.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

howl

Linki: I still don't get it. We have five scum that flipped.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

howl

I don't get what you are confused about tbh. I think we have one guy left who is bad and his name is Metalmarsh. I feel like juliets is the only other possibility but she too has some very good looks, like the Dom one as you pointed out. I have good reason for thinking that nobody else is allied with the enemy.

If I am wrong may my ancestors wear my shame like badges of dishonour.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

howl

I don't get what you are confused about tbh. I think we have one guy left who is bad and his name is Metalmarsh. I feel like juliets is the only other possibility but she too has some very good looks, like the Dom one as you pointed out. I have good reason for thinking that nobody else is allied with the enemy.

okok cool but you something like "if I'm wrong about him and her, the it means a three-player team still in the game is dunking us" so :shrug:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

You said*, gah

i shouldn't mobile
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

howl

okok cool but you something like "if I'm wrong about him and her, the it means a three-player team still in the game is dunking us" so :shrug:
I am going by the wild assumption that there would be even numbered teams ergo if I am wrong about my theory of 1 guy being left then I am wrong about a whoooooole bunch of shit and also we might as well concede because dayuuuuuuuuum.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:You said*, gah

i shouldn't mobile
Do u even smartphone bro
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Considering this is a 24hr lynch it's a little disconcerting that there is so little discussion though I guess it might also be a good thing?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
MacDougall wrote:

howl

I am going by the wild assumption that there would be even numbered teams ergo if I am wrong about my theory of 1 guy being left then I am wrong about a whoooooole bunch of shit and also we might as well concede because dayuuuuuuuuum.
I layex out a 1 to 3 possible scenario on baddie left in the game, yesterday before tuning out. Anything is possible.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

"Layed" (brb committing suicide)
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MacDougall wrote:Considering this is a 24hr lynch it's a little disconcerting that there is so little discussion though I guess it might also be a good thing?
Oh pls we've had 42h lynches with half the players dropping by just to vote.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ricochet wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Considering this is a 24hr lynch it's a little disconcerting that there is so little discussion though I guess it might also be a good thing?
Oh pls we've had 42h lynches with half the players dropping by just to vote.
Yeah but like day 10 lol.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”