Sabiplz wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:49 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:35 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:28 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:47 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:36 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:33 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:31 pm

:really:
Yeah lol. I never push Santy I probably just NK him several days ago. I defs don't come into today painting a target on my back by going hard after HK when I can just sit back and see where the day takes me.

Tell me... can you see my play from the perspective of town?
I mean that's all wifom.

Your push on HK is similar to santy, which is pretty wolfy not that we got santy flip.
You don't have to believe me but when I flip town *shrugs*
Fair enuf.

Look at this fmpov
I have
Can you see why I'm struggling to find you
Not really no
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by Sabiplz »

We should all vote sleep, we don't have enough info (this is a joke,,,,,, unless)
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:47 pm

Yeah lol. I never push Santy I probably just NK him several days ago. I defs don't come into today painting a target on my back by going hard after HK when I can just sit back and see where the day takes me.

I mean that's all wifom.

Your push on HK is similar to santy, which is pretty wolfy not that we got santy flip.
Fair enuf.

Look at this fmpov
I have
Not really no
Then I have skill issues
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:47 pm
Esooa wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:33 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:18 pm
Esooa wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:29 am really glad that Porscha is deciding to take 1 lily post as all of everyones opinions on everything HK has done while having not replied or said anything about a single reason to believe HK is a wolf except to go "killing town HK isn't good, actually in fact killing wolf HK isn't good either"

killing wolf HK is good killing wolves in fact is very good and I'm not gonna answer stuff like "who is HK's partner" just to appease that so
Yeah I mean I never said killing wolf HK isnt something positive but whatever
You were saying that you're not at all interested in voting HK period and if he's a wolf he can die in f3 but okay
my goal in being a pester yesterday was to get something off the ground besides sitting here twiddling thumbs waiting for hk flip all day because it wasn't good enough for me. at the very least, I believe I found neon as town. if hk flips wolf whether i'm on the wagon or not, this is positive, because like I said, my greatest value is finding a wolf today more than trying to make it theoretically easier to find wolves later via hk solve. I wanted more game focus on who is the other wolf, because it *needs* to be discussed and it doesnt have to wait until friday to begin. the state of the game was currently not very invested in this conversation, so I became pushy.

Frankly, I still stand by it - if hk were to flip town, maybe I could have spent today finding one of the two remaining wolves instead. I understand the game theory behind hk flipping - i'm not overtly against it, but I might not vote for it.
I think seeing the end of the anon game makes me think Lily is more town here

Neon is always town to me

So it leaves you/Sabi/TSP, ik you and Sabi both have been towny but I've kinda glossed over reading both your posts cause there's too much and I didn't rly care about most of them lmao, I opened a few ISO's early but rly couldn't be assed to read more posts than this game has already so idk. Sabi I still think is pretty towny mostly with the way she questions people a lot. I didn't rly like the way you went about the HK stuff mostly because I feel like you've glossed over a lot of actually talking about if HK is a wolf or not, could just be not paying attention idk, and some other weird stuff like you saying someone not being dead doesn't matter at all when it does lol. The fact that one person is alive always matter more than if someone like Wilgy who was doing nothing is alive because Wilgy/TSP probably are not being NK'd as town, you in a lot of games are, so it felt like you were just saying shit to try to get rid of the fact you are alive. But shrug, your interactions with Neon were still good so I think it's probably HK/tsp
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

Esooa wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:56 pm
Esooa wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:29 am really glad that Porscha is deciding to take 1 lily post as all of everyones opinions on everything HK has done while having not replied or said anything about a single reason to believe HK is a wolf except to go "killing town HK isn't good, actually in fact killing wolf HK isn't good either"

killing wolf HK is good killing wolves in fact is very good and I'm not gonna answer stuff like "who is HK's partner" just to appease that so
You were saying that you're not at all interested in voting HK period and if he's a wolf he can die in f3 but okay
my goal in being a pester yesterday was to get something off the ground besides sitting here twiddling thumbs waiting for hk flip all day because it wasn't good enough for me. at the very least, I believe I found neon as town. if hk flips wolf whether i'm on the wagon or not, this is positive, because like I said, my greatest value is finding a wolf today more than trying to make it theoretically easier to find wolves later via hk solve. I wanted more game focus on who is the other wolf, because it *needs* to be discussed and it doesnt have to wait until friday to begin. the state of the game was currently not very invested in this conversation, so I became pushy.

Frankly, I still stand by it - if hk were to flip town, maybe I could have spent today finding one of the two remaining wolves instead. I understand the game theory behind hk flipping - i'm not overtly against it, but I might not vote for it.

So it leaves you/Sabi/TSP, ik you and Sabi both have been towny but I've kinda glossed over reading both your posts cause there's too much and I didn't rly care about most of them lmao, I opened a few ISO's early but rly couldn't be assed to read more posts than this game has already so idk. Sabi I still think is pretty towny mostly with the way she questions people a lot. I didn't rly like the way you went about the HK stuff mostly because I feel like you've glossed over a lot of actually talking about if HK is a wolf or not, could just be not paying attention idk, and some other weird stuff like you saying someone not being dead doesn't matter at all when it does lol. The fact that one person is alive always matter more than if someone like Wilgy who was doing nothing is alive because Wilgy/TSP probably are not being NK'd as town, you in a lot of games are, so it felt like you were just saying shit to try to get rid of the fact you are alive. But shrug, your interactions with Neon were still good so I think it's probably HK/tsp
what would you know about me getting nk'd? I either get ML'd early or live pretty far into most of my games. Have we played more than this 1 game on here and maybe one on MU?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I don't see why I'd need to know you to understand that more often than not people who are town read by 100% of the thread die in the night lmao
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

omg our solves are so similar owo hehe
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:00 am I don't see why I'd need to know you to understand that more often than not people who are town read by 100% of the thread die in the night lmao

No, this was said specifically towards me, directed at me, with the pretense you have knowledge of this. this was not a gamestate idea.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:54 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:47 pm

I mean that's all wifom.

Fair enuf.

Look at this fmpov
I have
Not really no
Then I have skill issues
Not really no

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

additionally, I've stated reasons for why me / sabi would be alive, and my name has been brought up in poe since yesterday. it leads me to believe I am no longer 100% TR'd, and / or I am being warmed up to be ML'd later.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:07 am
Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:00 am I don't see why I'd need to know you to understand that more often than not people who are town read by 100% of the thread die in the night lmao

No, this was said specifically towards me, directed at me, with the pretense you have knowledge of this. this was not a gamestate idea.
I worded the second post poorly
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

uh huh. they seem directly contradictory.

also, I do not know what you are referring to where you say, "... and some other weird stuff like you saying something not being dead doesn't matter at all when it does lol." Was it when I said the line about "-insert name- can die " thing? the point is that it was dumb to be asking why me or sabi didn't die there because I thought there was some pretty easily-found answers to the question.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:31 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:29 pm Why weren't you nked. Why wasn't porscha. We are misclearing ppl
Why wasnt literally any -insert name- nk'd is low iq in this situation lmao so unproductive
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

not gonna quote it all
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

meh looking at it idrc that much

Other thing I was thinking was just its felt like you've not really cared about much this game and have kinda existed but that's probably on me
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:53 am not gonna quote it all
np, thanks. I figured it was that one. It felt unproductive because I thought there was a good reason snow was killed, which is that she was spewed town after santy flip, and there didn't need to be much speculation into why it wasn't someone else.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I wish santy was here
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Everyone im gay
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Anyway I'm still reading that game and writing notes on lily and esooa and comparing them to this game so wish me luck.

I will be busy tomorrow. I have a tournament this weekend that people are traveling for and my friends fly in tomorrow.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:59 am I wish santy was here
Santy is a great person but my blood pressure is glad I don't have to see skill issue 30 times a page anymore.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

But he's right. Neon and I had a skill issue..
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Shush you both are great people and your skills are flawless.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:10 am Anyway I'm still reading that game and writing notes on lily and esooa and comparing them to this game so wish me luck.

I will be busy tomorrow. I have a tournament this weekend that people are traveling for and my friends fly in tomorrow.
tournament for what
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:55 am
Esooa wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:53 am not gonna quote it all
np, thanks. I figured it was that one. It felt unproductive because I thought there was a good reason snow was killed, which is that she was spewed town after santy flip, and there didn't need to be much speculation into why it wasn't someone else.
yeah when I quoted it I saw ur other stuff and what you mentioned of it just being obvious that snow dies and there's other stuff anyways like a lot of this game Sabi was pushing Santy so yea I get it
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:59 am I wish santy was here
stop mourning the dead. he got skill issue'd
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

this is a joke santy i'm sorry
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:20 am But he's right. Neon and I had a skill issue..
I mean yeah :(

But also he could have fought the pushes anyone put out with more than "skill issue" on repeat

ImageImage

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

would be nice if TSP made any attempts to communicate lol
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Notes on Esooa and Lily from the clue game:
  • w!lily has trouble committing to votes that she scum reads
    • @Esooa do you feel like that is true
  • w!lily that game is different than w!lily in upick irt she bussed her teammates in upick and shielding them in clue
  • t!Esooa seems just as bored in that game as this game which goes along with their explanations of being over mafia
    • @Lilypetal thoughts on this since you said it was a wolf tell
  • t!Esooa just feels the same as this game. Kinda disengaged and potatoe esque
What are yalls thoughts on each other in that game compared to this game?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I can expand later but I don't have time today in between cleaning and going to an interview and having my friends coming in today.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

They/them btw

But can you expand on this because I get why Porscha thinks us not being nk makes sense. We are fuel for town paranoia and/or in my case will be easy to manipulate in any limlo situation.

Cmon you saw why jjj brought me to f3 in last game even if I was highly tr
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:48 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:10 am Anyway I'm still reading that game and writing notes on lily and esooa and comparing them to this game so wish me luck.

tournament for what
Diplomacy.

It's weasel Moot.

https://windycityweasels.org/weasel-moot-xvi/

Website for my info to verify my afkness because I have to host this shit
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Yes I doxxed myself oh whale
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:02 am

omg our solves are so similar owo hehe
Can you expand on that?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:43 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:20 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:31 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:29 pm

If I'm woofy woof I never do any of this xD
:really:

I mean that's all wifom.

I don't think the hk push is similar to neon's santy push at the very least
Explain
hk push is logical "need resolve" push that is also not only sentimented by her but others as well
her santy push created a specific world where santy could likely be wolf
Yea but it just feels like a wolf pushing to miselim town to bring to limlo
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm just talking to myself rn because I'm procrastinating on cleaning lol (also can't vaccum till 9 am anyway)
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Til it took me 2.5 years living in my place to realize my bathroom shower lights flicker is I have to. Turn on the exhaust before I turn on those lights.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Realize real lies
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:44 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:48 am

tournament for what
Diplomacy.

It's weasel Moot.

https://windycityweasels.org/weasel-moot-xvi/

Website for my info to verify my afkness because I have to host this shit
Imagine not doxxing yourself

Says the me who put so much info on the internet I got stalked irl by someone from the internet

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:00 am Til it took me 2.5 years living in my place to realize my bathroom shower lights flicker is I have to. Turn on the exhaust before I turn on those lights.
That sounds like some bad wiring

The McDonald's I worked at had an electrical wiring problem where if you opened the freezer door while the fans were running it would trip the break for the whole freezer unit

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:03 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:00 am Til it took me 2.5 years living in my place to realize my bathroom shower lights flicker is I have to. Turn on the exhaust before I turn on those lights.

The McDonald's I worked at had an electrical wiring problem where if you opened the freezer door while the fans were running it would trip the break for the whole freezer unit
Probs. My flyer lights rarely if ever work. Love it for myself.

It's a building from 1970s so I'm not surprised.

There's no smoke detectors or fire sprinklers.

It's a high rise in Chicago. The city that burned down twice....
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@Neon did you look at the game I linked and my notes uwu
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:39 am But I've repeatedly stated I'm not cleared. And there's different levels of theatre that one can read into. Not all arguments are created equal.
Can you expand on that and use examples from this game?

Like how do you categorize:

Hk x lily

Esooa x mac

HK x neon

Sabi x mac

Lily x mac

HK x mac
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:19 am I do think it's potentially just like 2 in like Lily Esooa TSP Sabi

And like Mac made himself such an obvious target to let someone go super deep off him when it became apparent that people were hard TRing his partners

Lily Sabi or some stupid shit. But I still don't want to shoot in the dark without looking at the obvious thing first.
Do you still feel this way?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:41 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:40 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:39 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:38 pm Neon you seem like a wolf getting ahead of yourself. Why is HK a wolf here
how is neon ever a wolf lol
The way she's posting rn is giving me doubts that she's town.
Pushing HK? bruh
So from your pov those pushing on HK are never wolves? What does that make tsp, Neon and me?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:16 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:41 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:40 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:39 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:38 pm Neon you seem like a wolf getting ahead of yourself. Why is HK a wolf here
how is neon ever a wolf lol
The way she's posting rn is giving me doubts that she's town.
Pushing HK? bruh
So from your pov those pushing on HK are never wolves? What does that make tsp, Neon and me?
Porscha not neon. @Esooa
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:05 am
Neon wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:03 am

Probs. My flyer lights rarely if ever work. Love it for myself.

It's a building from 1970s so I'm not surprised.

There's no smoke detectors or fire sprinklers.

It's a high rise in Chicago. The city that burned down twice....
That seems safe

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:46 am also after reading more Porscha posts I can agree to her being town tbh don't really think she's actually a wolf
What made you change your mind irt this?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:05 am @Neon did you look at the game I linked and my notes uwu
No I'm going to bed soon

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:13 am
Neon wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:39 am But I've repeatedly stated I'm not cleared. And there's different levels of theatre that one can read into. Not all arguments are created equal.
Can you expand on that and use examples from this game?

Like how do you categorize:

Hk x lily never scum

Esooa x mac esooa and Mac got into it?

HK x neon we could be teamed

Sabi x mac could be teamed

Lily x mac could be teamed

HK x mac could be teamed

I'll add Esooa x HK never teamed
In quote

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”