Pete Townshend (Nons, Deads, Mod, Host)
50%

Total votes: 10
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 48

Re: Misfits Mafia (Day 3)

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Day 3 - Boom! Shake, Shake, Shake the Room!

Boogs sat silent in the middle of the Community Centre's basketball court. "All I wanted to do was play with them...", he thought aloud. "Then people started killing each other. I guess if I want to fit in, I'm going to have to even the playing field."

"What the fook did ye just say, mate?!". Elohcin was just showing up to referee a children's basketball game, her friends followed closely. "Ey! Boogs is the imposter, holy hell!"

DharmaHelper glanced at Boogs quickly, confused but soon relieved. "Damn! Glad we figured that out!".

Roxy and Movingpictures nodded to each other before grabbing a jump-rope from the bin of sports equipment next to them.

"No, wait!" Boogs pleaded."I'll go, I'll go...Just let me leave on my own terms...".

Boogs scrunched his face into a twisted grin, disturbing the foursome that surrounded him. Since his powers were so vast and beyond his wildest imagination, he had planned on teleporting away. But without total control over all of his new abilities, the young man's hands shot to his stomach in pain.

Boogs groaned and rolled over. "Shite! Something's...wrong...".

Elohcin shook her head. "Come on, stop playin around and let us kill ya, Boogsie." "Not so sure he's playing..." MovingPictures responded, a quiver of terror in his voice. "Come on guys, let's get out of here!".

As her three compatriots ran under the bleachers, Elohcin stood fearless and reached down to pick Boogs up by his coattails. Just then, Boogs let out a gasp and exploded. Elohcin was consumed in the epicenter of a strange, blue shockwave that shook the walls of the small building, nearly blinding the three friends who were peeking from the seats nearby.

Roxy walked out first and saw only skeletal shadows silhouetted on the floor where Boogs and Elohcin stood moments before.

Boogs has been lynched. He was The Uninvited Guest. He was the Serial Killer and just wanted to fit in by watching everyone die with you (how tragic, right?).

Elohcin has died in an explosion.

It is now Night. You have 24 hours to send any PMs. Sleep well!
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 210

Post by DharmaHelper »

Uhmmmm...
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Boogs »

Aw darn. Seemed I couldn't get the self vote to get you guys to play into not voting me. Darn. Told ya I wasn't bad though :)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 116

Post by S~V~S »

Um, a Serial Killer is bad, hun. Just saying.

OK, so how could Elohcin get bombed that way?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Sidenote: The Role Descriptions section on Page 1 has been updated accordingly.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Yay! bye Boogy! I had a feeling when you overstated your "helping".
Too bad about Elo. I wonder if the SK had a clause that whoever voted first for him in a lynch dies if he is actually lynched.
Idk just trying to help.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Well I was partially right. I did not get linkitis when I made my post under MR's. Thats odd.
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

The Uninvited Guest - You were given incredible power by the storm, but have little responsibility. Every night starting on Night 3, you will use your power of emotional manipulation to target another player. Then, that player will kill someone they are aligned with instead of using their normal power.

**If the Uninvited Guest is to die before Night 3, he will become overwhelmed by his powers and self-destruct, killing either his assailant or a random person who voted for him. If** ****
LOL< how fitting that his role used the power of emotional manipulation, and BOOGS tried to emotionally manipulate us into not voting for him. It worked on me :wall:

But that sucks for poor Eloh, randomly destroyed by a secret power :(
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also, it is my intention after the day I had to get drunk tonight.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thank goodness we got him before this night started. it could have gone straight downhill if his Day 3 power would have kicked in.
;)
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 297
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Do we know elohcin's role??? S/he did die during the day didn't they?
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow, that's an interesting result, but great! Going to miss you, Boogs, but RIH to your role!

RIPIYWG Elo, I had no particular reason to think you were bad, so that sucks (I think).

Dana wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:now it's getting to the point where I think she is manufacturing any game-related content she has given this game
Can you explain what you mean by that?
I mean, you seem to be playing way too careful of a game, and your intentions come across as insincere to me. I'm not sure I buy your "75% trusting" of Made and other similar statements that you have made that are game-related because you seem to be playing the new card too much and seem too afraid to express solid opinions on players one way or the other. It seems like newbie baddie behavior to me and when you do try to contribute it comes across to me as too careful, too afraid. I think if you were a civvie you wouldn't be trying as hard, and you might have more of an opinion on people, even if you didn't know them. Just because you don't know someone doesn't mean you can't have an opinion on whether they seem sincere or insincere, though I do understand it makes it more difficult to develop a read when you don't know someone's 'normal' behavior.

Made wrote:I'm probably going to white it up till the end of the game. ACT in a few weeks, and they're not huge on my dialect.

Just throwing this out there, why do we trust DH so much? He's very lacking in the "scumtell" department, but I don't think I've seen a single person criticize him so far.
I'm wary of trusting DH. In fact, I would say I don't trust anyone this game. However, Rox and DH both appear to be acting in the best interest of the town so far this game, and I personally haven't had any reason to distrust either of them, but of course that doesn't mean I won't be examining them (In fact, it means I might examine them more closely, if anything -- especially DH, since he is a master baddie).

Do you think DH is bad?

Linki we don't appear to know... seems like a day "NK", which is odd, but not unheard of.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Do you think DH is bad?
Sadly I don't. I wish I did because that would lay the groundwork for an interesting point against him. At this point it's nothing worth mentioning.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

While you are here, you might try mentioning why you voted for me the last two days. You kept saying you would be back with reasons, but i don't recall that happening. You & Keterman keep quoting each other as rationale for voting me, but thats about it.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made wrote: So apparently talking "lyke dis" is really fucking with people so i appologize, i figured my points were valid regardless of how i was saying them but i guess i was wrong.

My arguement against S~V~S was never that Sorsha and S~V~S were teammate. Like someone mentioned before(execept for day 0 rather than day 1) an early vote is pretty pointless and logically should pretty much be randomized. S~V~S has, and will continue being off my hook for that.

Why i think she's mafia has more to do with the situation surounding the vote. It was a damn close vote. A vote forcing SVS to vote for Sorsha to continue playing. One again, this is not the reason she is on the hook, I'd probably do the same myself.

What really is fucking with me is that in such a close vote DH, Bullzeye, and nijuukyugou voted the OBJECTIVE wrong person given the circumstances.(Please note this is not the first time i've made this arguement, i'll be happy to trainslate when i made this argument earlier in slang if requested)

Given the Circumstances of day one, there were two main Candiates, SVS and Sorsha:
SVS hypocrtically voted for a random person then critized me for simpling saying what roughly translates to "yeah they're a pretty cool person". She then this post which said:
S~V~S wrote: If i live, I will do the indepth I promised; if not, you will.

Night :)
Given i appreciate the snarkyness, but shit dude. You know what Sorsha got killed for?
Sorsha, at least from how I understood the situation, was killed for three reasons: For claiming they were an easy read, getting voted on by SVS, and not putting up a fight.

Doesn't anyone else feel this is total bullshit or am i just batshit crazy?
Most people atm seem to think that sorsha's argument was a strong one, but w/e at this point. I'm at a lost for leads atm and this one still make sense to me. Doesn't make sense to persuit it further though...
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So you are not going to tell me ever why you voted for me after Sorsha was dead?

I was not the only person to vote for Sorsha, and tbh, I had the best reason. Do you think civvies should just let themselves die?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Dana wrote: Made is a jokester and very silly sometimes, but when things get real, he tends to get real too.
Also Dana with the sick reads.

For transparency sake, we met in real life last week. The only thing we talked about game wise was laughing at the fact we keep missing votes, as well as occasionally screaming "NO BTSC" at each other.

Also Dana, "Jokester"??? Really?
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Elohcin »

Roxy wrote:Yay! bye Boogy! I had a feeling when you overstated your "helping".
Too bad about Elo. I wonder if the SK had a clause that whoever voted first for him in a lynch dies if he is actually lynched.
Idk just trying to help.
That's what I was thinking. Bye all! This game was so fun too. :( Mister Host...are there any resurrections? :p
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:So you are not going to tell me ever why you voted for me after Sorsha was dead?

I was not the only person to vote for Sorsha, and tbh, I had the best reason. Do you think civvies should just let themselves die?
Oh, shit guess I left out an important detail. Basically, since the vote went through and you didn't die, my guess is someone who voted for sorsha wanted you alive as they are your teammate. So that's why I figured you were mafia, along with someone who voted for you.

Sorry, figured that was an obvious conclusion
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:So you are not going to tell me ever why you voted for me after Sorsha was dead?

Wait wait wait wait wait. Wtf I literally addressed all of those points?
Guess I should add this too. I can't be sure who your teammate was by who voted, all I can say is a mafia saved your butt. This makes you the logical person to vote for.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

What???

That doesn't even make sense. And no you haven't explained in a way that leaves Sorsha, THE CIVVIE, out of it.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:What???

That doesn't even make sense. And no you haven't explained in a way that leaves Sorsha, THE CIVVIE, out of it.
Yes it does. The reason I voted for you is because I thought the arguement for sorsha was bullshit, and unbelievable. The fact that people voted sorsha enough to save you from dying is a red flag for you and a yellow for everyone who voted for you.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made wrote:
Made wrote: So apparently talking "lyke dis" is really fucking with people so i appologize, i figured my points were valid regardless of how i was saying them but i guess i was wrong.

My arguement against S~V~S was never that Sorsha and S~V~S were teammate. Like someone mentioned before(execept for day 0 rather than day 1) an early vote is pretty pointless and logically should pretty much be randomized. S~V~S has, and will continue being off my hook for that.

Why i think she's mafia has more to do with the situation surounding the vote. It was a damn close vote. A vote forcing SVS to vote for Sorsha to continue playing. One again, this is not the reason she is on the hook, I'd probably do the same myself.

What really is fucking with me is that in such a close vote DH, Bullzeye, and nijuukyugou voted the OBJECTIVE wrong person given the circumstances.(Please note this is not the first time i've made this arguement, i'll be happy to trainslate when i made this argument earlier in slang if requested)

Given the Circumstances of day one, there were two main Candiates, SVS and Sorsha:
SVS hypocrtically voted for a random person then critized me for simpling saying what roughly translates to "yeah they're a pretty cool person". She then this post which said:
S~V~S wrote: If i live, I will do the indepth I promised; if not, you will.

Night :)
Given i appreciate the snarkyness, but shit dude. You know what Sorsha got killed for?
Sorsha, at least from how I understood the situation, was killed for three reasons: For claiming they were an easy read, getting voted on by SVS, and not putting up a fight.

Doesn't anyone else feel this is total bullshit or am i just batshit crazy?
Most people atm seem to think that sorsha's argument was a strong one, but w/e at this point. I'm at a lost for leads atm and this one still make sense to me. Doesn't make sense to persuit it further though...
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Fucking cellphone....ignore most of that message. Everything but the first paragraph.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

What the fuck? Ignore everything before svs's last message, I'm just gonna post when I get home.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Made wrote:

Yes it does. The reason I voted for you is because I thought the arguement for sorsha was bullshit, and unbelievable. The fact that people voted sorsha enough to save you from dying is a red flag for you and a yellow for everyone who voted for you.
WHAT???

I never agreed with the argument against Sorsha. I supported Sorsha.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I think you just want me to be bad becasue i suspected you. As for keterman, but you both are seriously wrong.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

ebwop~ as for Keterman, I don't know, but....
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And even if the arguments against Sorsha were bogus, and i agree they were, how does that make me bad, or the logical alternative?

There are players besides Sorsha and I. We were only suspicious due to our association with each other. What reason do you havde to suspect me that does not involve Sorsha?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:And even if the arguments against Sorsha were bogus, and i agree they were, how does that make me bad, or the logical alternative?

There are players besides Sorsha and I. We were only suspicious due to our association with each other. What reason do you havde to suspect me that does not involve Sorsha?
Ok, still cellphone, but I really want to clarify right now. I don't care you thought sorsha's accusers were stupid. What matters to me is that it was yet it still passed. Logically a civ would vote to save themselves, but so would a mafia, so it doesn't matter.

I would say more but, I want to pick my words carefully to the avoid a miscommunication that at this point would probably draw comparisons to Boggs.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

When did i say they were stupid? I thought they were wrong, and they were.

You have totally lost me. Very seriously. You almost sound like someone with info trying to justify what they are saying. But any info that says i am bad is wrong, and i doubt you have anything to that effect.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am very seriously confused by what you & Keterman are saying. And neither of you will lay cards on the table. You need to give me a case, or you need to back off.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Both of you.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S, I don't want to speak for Made, but my understanding of what he is saying is that he thinks you very well could be bad because the case against Sorsha made no sense whatsoever, yet plenty of people voted for her, when you were the only other serious option, and I believe he is insinuating that there was a save attempt.

But maybe I'm wrong and Made can correct me. I don't agree with him at all, but I think that's what he's saying.

As to why Keterman thinks you're bad, that I don't know exactly. I look forward to hearing it from him too.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

The case against me and Sorsha was essentially the same, except I additionally though Made made a baddie slip. If the case against Sorsha made no sense whatsoever (and it didn't, as I said repeatedly) then neither did the case against me.

Him & Keterman keep quoting each other saying i was the obvious baddie choice, but they never exactly say why.

I see what you are saying, but with Sorsha flipping civ, I don't understand their argument.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

With Keyboard in hand, let's do this.

I don't need to leave the civvie out of it. To make this abundantly clear...

MY CURRENT ARGUEMENT(and past arguements against you) HAS VERY LITTLE TO DO WITH SORSHA
It has more do with the fact that besides a better arguement (imo) was against you, the vote was able to tie. Sorsha's death seems to me like a kill that a seasoned mafia player wouldn't vote on.
S~V~S wrote: I never agreed with the argument against Sorsha. I supported Sorsha.
It doesn't matter if you did or you didn't. In your situation, Mafia or otherwise, you should of voted Sorsha to keep yourselves in the game, as you know their own allignment.
S~V~S wrote:I think you just want me to be bad becasue i suspected you. As for keterman, but you both are seriously wrong.
I want to roll my eyes and ignore this comment, but you'll give me shit for that. So instead, acknowledge it, then roll my eyes.
At this point, the early game accusations against me mean nothing. All that matters to me in concerns to you is the result of that vote. :rolleyes:
S~V~S wrote:And even if the arguments against Sorsha were bogus, and i agree they were, how does that make me bad, or the logical alternative?
You are the logical alternative because other player should of (again imo) recognized that arguments against Sorsha were stupid. The fact the the poll came down to you two, recieving 5 votes each allows me to speculate that those who voted for Sorsha rather than you had ulterior motives. And since i have no concrete arguments against those who voted, you are the logical person to vote for is you.

S~V~S wrote:When did i say they were stupid? I thought they were wrong, and they were.
FFS, you said Bogus, i paraphased to stupid, sorry for putting words into your mouth.
S~V~S wrote:The case against me and Sorsha was essentially the same, except I additionally though Made made a baddie slip. If the case against Sorsha made no sense whatsoever (and it didn't, as I said repeatedly) then neither did the case against me.
Not true. The basis for Sorsha's death is her(?) claim as an easy read, then. You, questioned myself in a hypocritical mannor, after voting Sorsha for Leader. Of course the arguments are now justified, but between the two of you at the time, Sorsha did less, and therefore should had been spared, and you instead should be dead.
S~V~S wrote:Him & Keterman keep quoting each other saying i was the obvious baddie choice, but they never exactly say why.
I haven't quoted Keterman the entire game. Nice try tho.
S~V~S wrote: But with Sorsha flipping civ, I don't understand their argument.
See above

As no one is buying this arguement, as i said in my last post, i'm moving on, but till i find a lead i agree with, You're the top of my list.
Ya boy,
Made.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

S~V~S wrote:The case against me and Sorsha was essentially the same, except I additionally though Made made a baddie slip. If the case against Sorsha made no sense whatsoever (and it didn't, as I said repeatedly) then neither did the case against me.

Him & Keterman keep quoting each other saying i was the obvious baddie choice, but they never exactly say why.

I see what you are saying, but with Sorsha flipping civ, I don't understand their argument.

Maybe heavy drinking and mafia aren't the best of bedfellows.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Um Made....you write in your header that your argument has nothing to do with Sorsha, then you mention her 4 times, not counting the quotes that mention her. And I addressed my day zero suspicion of you. You are just trying to justify a suspicion. And sorry, Keterman has quoted you. I thought you did too, my bad.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:Um Made....you write in your header that your argument has nothing to do with Sorsha, then you mention her 4 times, not counting the quotes that mention her. And I addressed my day zero suspicion of you. You are just trying to justify a suspicion. And sorry, Keterman has quoted you. I thought you did too, my bad.
it has little to do with the actions of Sorsha, and more to do the actions of the voters. It's like saying my voting for Obama has something directly to do with Romney, which it doesn't necessarily.

Does that make sense?
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Bullzeye »

Sorry I missed everything! I didn't get a chance to be here on Saturday then yesterday I was either on my feet all day giving campus tours or relaxing in the pub! Going to catch up now.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Elohcin wrote: Bullzeye - LOTS of filler posts. He does agree with me on boogs. H said, "That said, I find it very suspicious that Boogs claimed he tried to help Sorsha when he didn't really do anything of the sort."
You do understand why there were a lot of filler posts right? Like, the same could be said of Epig. At least I didn't spam as much as he did :p
Keterman wrote: I don't either, I'm glad someone else feels the same way. I find it a bit odd that you felt the need to defend yourself for making an RIP post, though. And I find it strange now that a few people also posted "RIP nutella" when nutella's alignment wasn't revealed either.
You call it defending if you like, but really I was adding my own point of view to your comment and explaining my perspective. Though you did kinda imply that making RIP posts to an unconfirmed role was bad.
Keterman wrote:Bussing, or, throwing a fellow baddie under the bus to make themselves look more town when their partner is revealed as scum. I've seen it used here already so you denying that it's a common term raises an eyebrow from me, but perhaps the particular word "bussing" didn't strike a bell for you. But with the context I used it in, it should have. I agree that trying to take credit that isn't yours for a lynch can be indicative of alignment, but not in Boogs' case
Well I've played mafia for four years this month and haven't seen throwing one's teammate under the bus referred to as bussing before. Perhaps I should have been able to infer but obviously I didn't.
Keterman wrote:Either our mafia playstyles are much more foreign than I thought, or you're playing dumb, because even without knowing exactly what a scumtell or towntell refers to, it should be pretty self-explanatory from the words themselves. A scumtell is when someone does something scummy, a towntell is when someone does something towny (or "civvie"). As I said however, I don't believe in towntells.
I don't need to play dumb :P . I did sort of get what you were saying but I had two conflicting views on what you might mean so I thought it'd be best to ask for clarification.
Roxy wrote: Bullzeye - I like Bullz and that he seems to be wanting to help. The only thing that gives me paws (I like saying paws vs pause bc they are cuter) is that he feels he needs someone around to post with when finding suspects. I do not understand why he can't just post his thoughts and then later when others are around they can comment on his thoughts.
I don't need anyone. I could sit here in the future posting away to nobody playing mafia all by myself but it'd be no fun. The first time I asked if people had any thoughts about what I'd been saying re: Sorsha it was more because most people weren't posting at all at the time so I was trying to draw them out of the woodwork by actively inviting them to comment on something. I like having people around to bounce ideas off, that's why I tend to enjoy being bad (or generally having btsc) more, because there's someone I can throw all my stupid ideas at and get responses quickly. I can, do, and will continue to post my thoughts while I'm alone but I just enjoy actually being able to talk to someone as well!
Roxy wrote: Dana - seems to be finding her feet on our site. I like the way she is thoughtful in her posts. I would like to know how she feels about everyone she does not have familiarity with. Also I would like to ask why do you think Made is hiding behind this gangsta posting style? If so what is he hiding? Is he afraid to be his normal self that you might find him out quicker if he posts normally?

DharmaHelper - Been fooled by you so many times its not even funny. I always trust you when I shouldn't. I hope I am not wrong to trust you this game. I feel like we have been on the same page a lot this game and that in and of itself makes me nervous LOL.
I thought your question to Dana was interesting, if she hasn't answered it yet I hope she does. Also I tend to feel the same way as you about DH - I always want to trust him, he has a way of getting around people and making them like him.
Roxy wrote:Keterman - You are very finger pointy after this last lynch of which you did not participate. Also not a surprise I disagree with a lot of your list. Idk if it has to with you telling us we do not know how to suss out baddies or just your tone. But my hackles are up and my nose is all twitchy like. Your defense of Boogs has given me my biggest nose twitch to date.

Made - I hate to tell others how to play so I will just request you make one post NOT in gangsta-speak so that I may understand what you are saying just once. I have found myself skipping your posts bc I do not understand them I will try and find a gansta translator and see if it will help me figure you out for the rest of the game.
Kman does seem quite quick to point fingers, but since I'm not familiar with his individual style I don't know what that tells me about him. I do agree with your comment to Made as well, I've found his 'gansta' posts difficult to read (Also I felt like he was trying to get into character without realising that Misfits is a British show based on chavs who get superpowers. They have a whole different way of talking!).
Boogs wrote:I just get so frustrated when I'm civ and this happens to me. It seemed as if i was going to be vote out so I voted myself. I don't want to stop playing, I'm just frustrated I can't catch a break in these games and win as Civ.
As much as I bang on about loving being bad, I've literally never won as a living baddie. It will happen someday though! Took me forever to even live to the end of a game and win as a non-baddie.
Your input is valid and appreciated regardless of if you want to post in normal English, gangster, or Latin. It's just better for everyone if you post in a way we can understand. It sort of started to look like you were trying to hide something though. Roxy brought up that you could be trying to hide from Dana, but my thought was more that you were just trying to fly by as someone who acts in an unusual way so people would say "there's no way he can be bad, no baddie would ever try to draw that much attention to himself".
Made wrote:What really is fucking with me is that in such a close vote DH, Bullzeye, and nijuukyugou voted the OBJECTIVE wrong person given the circumstances.(Please note this is not the first time i've made this arguement, i'll be happy to trainslate when i made this argument earlier in slang if requested)
We may have voted for the wrong person, but nobody could know that at the time (Even if you take the argument we could be bad there's another baddie team). I definitely didn't think Sorsha could be anything but bad with the way she was posting. I strongly believed I was making the objectively right vote, though obviously I was wrong.
Canucklehead wrote:OK, I'm going to attempt to do a quick read and summary of what I'm seeing, then vote because I don't want to miss again and because I'm currently in a very brief lull before a storm and should take advantage of that.

Back in a fewsies.....
Let us know if that storm gave you any superpowers! :P
Roxy wrote:And you were not alone - Dana was right here too. Bullz also missed the vote.

Linky dana still posting.
I was having too much fun elsewhere. Won't happen again for the foreseeable future though!
Boogs wrote:Aw darn. Seemed I couldn't get the self vote to get you guys to play into not voting me. Darn. Told ya I wasn't bad though :)
Yeah, sorry, SKs are bad. You were bad.
S~V~S wrote:Image
That's easy for him to say though, he's both immortal and Irish! :P
Made wrote:Do we know elohcin's role??? S/he did die during the day didn't they?
Kills like that tend to be classed more as NK type deaths where the role isn't revealed.
Made wrote: It doesn't matter if you did or you didn't. In your situation, Mafia or otherwise, you should of voted Sorsha to keep yourselves in the game, as you know their own allignment.
If she'd voted Sorsha it would have been suicide. Tied votes don't mean no lynch. No player would ever vote for the only other suspect if they could save themselves. Actually I did that once in a game because I didn't think the other one was bad and it was probably the stupidest move ever since it actually killed me.
Made wrote:Not true. The basis for Sorsha's death is her(?) claim as an easy read, then. You, questioned myself in a hypocritical mannor, after voting Sorsha for Leader. Of course the arguments are now justified, but between the two of you at the time, Sorsha did less, and therefore should had been spared, and you instead should be dead.
This is an oversimplification. Sorsha was acting, in my opinion, as if she was an obvious and practically confirmed civ who nobody should ever doubt. So I doubted her. Then she overreacted to people being suspicious of her and I doubted her even more. Then she flat out gave up and that at the time told me I was right.

Wow, this post took me over an hour to make...
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I must say that I am enjoy this game significantly less now that I have to talk ~normal~
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

You don't have to.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Made wrote:I must say that I am enjoy this game significantly less now that I have to talk ~normal~
Please don't stop. I only requested you make 1 post that I could easily read.

I remember my last game on LP, SVS and Bea's Dr Suess, I proceeded to rhyme the shit out of every post I made. Then I almost got lynched bc one person said they couldn't understand anything I had been posting. I still regret I let one person ruin my fun.

So I am telling you - no begging you to please go back to gangsta posting mah boy Made!
;)
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

In case i don't make it through the night (which should be over any mintue now) I think it's worth rechecking the last post by those proven by lynch to be innocent. Their theories, correct or not, are the only ones that for sure have no ulterier motives.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Why do you think you might not make it through the night?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Night 3 - A Close Shave

Tony charged down the hallway. It was night and nobody was supposed to be in the Community Centre after hours. But here they were, partying as usual; they never learn. Tony picked up his trusty axe and charged through the doorway, alarming the Misfits. They scattered, some dashed down a hallway to the left and others out the dokrway, never getting a good look at their assailant's face. Tony focused his intentions on one, gaining on him every second. The kid tripped, falling with a groan of hopelessness.

As Tony lifted his axe, he heard footsteps behind him. Roxy stood there, eyes agape and lips pursed. Tony glanced back at the unconscious body in front of him. He wasn't a problem, for now. But if he let poor little Roxy go, well then, he knew word would get around about what she's seen. So he pivoted his feet, widened his stance, and swung as Roxy let out a bloodcurtling scream.

The rest of the children didn't hear a thing. There were no witnesses. The groggy near-victim woke the next morning, opened his locker and was greeted by a waterfall of blood and a disembodied head rolling out, which fell to the floor with a thud.

Roxy has been killed by Tony. It is now Day 4. You have 24 hours to lynch whoever you'd darn well please.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

The anonymous note-leaver was getting more bold. This time he wrote a message to the Misfits on a large whiteboard in the main office:
Here's what I saw in the gym after Boogsie blew up. Roxy came back and just stared at the place where it happened, laughing like a psycho! Creeped me out, brotha..."
DharmaHelper

Re: Misfits Mafia (Day 4)

Post by DharmaHelper »

Man we are really in bad shape.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”