[FELT Mafia]: ENDGAME

Moderator: Community Team

See you in Film Director Mafia!

That is not a question.
18%
I loved it when you killed Llama for saying "Supatown."
36%
I have learned more about felt than I ever needed to in my entire life.
No votes
I actually thought I'd learn more about felt than I did.
14%
Mad Hatter Event was legit bonkers.
5%
This is perhaps the tweest mafia game I've ever seen.
5%
This is a test of the emergency broadcast system.
5%
Thank you for not making a "Get Felt Up!" reference.
18%

Total votes: 22
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 100

Re: [FELT Mafia]: Day 5

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote:MR - read my posts I brought up the sk to llama and epi to prove their theories wrong.
Which, in my case, you didn't do successfully, but no matter. ;)
Mister Rearranger wrote:It seems like a weird leap of logic for him to make that assumption when I haven't seen a 1 mafia game where they don't kill every night. Maybe he has, but I don't remember any.
Did you play X-Men? My upcoming Watchmen game is also set up like that.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Mister Rearranger »

^I did not, I wanted to before my hiatus. :(

Interesting to know though. That's why I waited to jump to any conclusions.
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Okay.

Made.

Voting record over four days is Boogs, Eloh, Boogs***, DF, where "***" indicates a mistaken vote for Eloh

What I find most significant here are not the votes themselves, but the fact that you have voiced suspicion of Roxy, DF, and now to a lesser extent, A Person, but when you voted for Eloh and DF, you voted alongside those people.
Made wrote:The way I see it, Bullz, DF, and Roxy are all suspcious for thinking boogs was obviously civvie, because he wasn't.
Made wrote:The way I see it, DF and Bulls are still the most suspicious, and one of them should die tomorrow.
Then on Day 4, you voted DF with Bullzeye, A Person, and Elohcin.
Made wrote:Nothing has happened to change my mind on DF, voting him now.
Going through your posts, it would seem you would have more of a reason to vote for Bullzeye, but very quickly you drop the first of several votes on DF, and the people voting after you are people you've suspected. For all your back and forth with Bullzeye, you were swift to vote for DF, but not after calling out Sabie.
Made wrote:Ok, gonna put this out their because it's starting to piss me off too. Are we just cool with letting Sabie slide by? I mean I get the whole new person thing, but I was getting hit pretty hard suspicion wise in my first game. I mean it doesn't help that most of her theories so far seem to be ideas already brought up.

Sabie, I don't mean to discourage you if you are just new, but there's only so long before this sort of thing becomes suspicious. Who are you suspicious of and why?

(Also, who brought you to this website by the way?)

Linki- :ponder:
So tell me, where do you stand on your previous suspects? Did your suspicion of Bullzeye just dwindle away? Or was it never genuine to begin with?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 212

Post by thellama73 »

The only thing that gives me pause about Made is that his gameplay this game is nothing like it was in Monty Python. That makes me nervous. Otherwise, he makes a lot of sence. I am also increasingly wary of Epignosis. I am not seeing his usual fervent baddie hunting self here. That concludes this brief meta-analysis.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 116
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Mister Rearranger wrote:Ebwop: *Epi, not Ali. Autocorrect, seriously? Haha

Ohh, that makes sense. Since that is my name, I've been skimming above posts looking for host questions, haha.

You certainly can take til the deadline to vote.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:I am not seeing his usual fervent baddie hunting self here. That concludes this brief meta-analysis.
That's understandable, since you're probably seeing my fervent "wreck the civilians" self here.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I am not seeing his usual fervent baddie hunting self here. That concludes this brief meta-analysis.
That's understandable, since you're probably seeing my fervent "wreck the civilians" self here.
Hey, I'm doing no better. At least you haven't been killed yet.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Going to respond to each point in a pretty color
Epignosis wrote:Okay.
Made.

Voting record over four days is Boogs, Eloh, Boogs***, DF, where "***" indicates a mistaken vote for Eloh

What I find most significant here are not the votes themselves, but the fact that you have voiced suspicion of Roxy, DF, and now to a lesser extent, A Person, but when you voted for Eloh and DF, you voted alongside those people.I normally voice suspicion as soon as I see it unless I want to watch a persons actions. I acknowledge the possibility of mafia voting with me to distance so normally I don't see anything wrong with voting with someone I find suspicious. AP was just a gut feeling I didn't even feel worth mentioning.
Made wrote:The way I see it, Bullz, DF, and Roxy are all suspcious for thinking boogs was obviously civvie, because he wasn't.
Made wrote:The way I see it, DF and Bulls are still the most suspicious, and one of them should die tomorrow.
Then on Day 4, you voted DF with Bullzeye, A Person, and Elohcin.
I was the first to vote DF, and at the end of the day due to the strength of the argument against df in comparison to Elo or Bulls,who voted with me, and the pure uncontested volume of DF voters, I said we had a civvie.
Made wrote:Nothing has happened to change my mind on DF, voting him now.
Going through your posts, it would seem you would have more of a reason to vote for Bullzeye, but very quickly you drop the first of several votes on DF
it was a strong argument against him, but DF still made more sense. If I never said this, what specific hung me up was the same thing that I distrusted Bullz for (insistance and trust in Llama) but to a greater degree. I just figured I'd set up the next lynch while finishing DF's

, and the people voting after you are people you've suspected. For all your back and forth with Bullzeye, you were swift to vote for DF, but not after calling out Sabie.
Made wrote:Ok, gonna put this out their because it's starting to piss me off too. Are we just cool with letting Sabie slide by? I mean I get the whole new person thing, but I was getting hit pretty hard suspicion wise in my first game. I mean it doesn't help that most of her theories so far seem to be ideas already brought up.

Sabie, I don't mean to discourage you if you are just new, but there's only so long before this sort of thing becomes suspicious. Who are you suspicious of and why?

(Also, who brought you to this website by the way?)

Linki- :ponder:
So tell me, where do you stand on your previous suspects? Did your suspicion of Bullzeye just dwindle away? Or was it never genuine to begin with?
I refuse to answer these last question, but thanks for asking :D
thellama73 wrote:The only thing that gives me pause about Made is that his gameplay this game is nothing like it was in Monty Python. That makes me nervous
Good to know that's working :)
Pov: you reading my takes
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Made wrote:I was the first to vote DF, and at the end of the day due to the strength of the argument against df in comparison to Elo or Bulls,who voted with me, and the pure uncontested volume of DF voters, I said we had a civvie.
You voted first for DFaraday, and if he showed up bad, everyone could see what a swell guy you were. But if he started taking many votes, you could declare him a civilian before the reveal. You even just now mentioned the possibility of Mafia voting with you to distance, so that thought didn't enter your mind before DFaraday was lynched?
Made wrote:I acknowledge the possibility of mafia voting with me to distance so normally I don't see anything wrong with voting with someone I find suspicious.
I don't know, Made. This just smells of covering all your bases, but then...
Made wrote:
Epignosis wrote: Going through your posts, it would seem you would have more of a reason to vote for Bullzeye, but very quickly you drop the first of several votes on DF
it was a strong argument against him, but DF still made more sense. If I never said this, what specific hung me up was the same thing that I distrusted Bullz for (insistance and trust in Llama) but to a greater degree. I just figured I'd set up the next lynch while finishing DF's
That...stinks dude. If I'm understanding you correctly, that's foul. And misleading. You didn't finish DF's lynch. You started it.

Made wrote:
Epignosis wrote: So tell me, where do you stand on your previous suspects? Did your suspicion of Bullzeye just dwindle away? Or was it never genuine to begin with?
I refuse to answer these last question, but thanks for asking :D
I see. :eye:
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Bullzeye »

I need to vote soon and the only real ping I have is *Elo* based on the whole 'trying to make people who've been killed by baddies look bad' thing.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:I need to vote soon and the only real ping I have is *Elo* based on the whole 'trying to make people who've been killed by baddies look bad' thing.
It's Day 5 and that's the "only real ping" you've got?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

To address your first point, yes I voted first, but I honestly didn't expect so many people to jump on board. It just felt off, so I said it felt off. If everyone voted on your top suspect, wouldn't you feel off too?

If Ive learned anything from the little bit I've played mafia it's that like most things, it's politics. Starting bandwagons(note I did not intend to start one yesterday but admittedly, I did), giving the objective right sounding answer to questions,omiting information, gaining suspicion to avoid being NKed, asking questions designed to trap people into seeing things the way you do. Intentionally not bringing up compelling arguementd against yourself. These are all valuable Civvie techniques to move the game in your favor(MP and Dana and Roxy and DH and Sorsha taught me that in misfits).
In a transparent game, mafia can and has easily played me, so I'm trying a slanted game.

So far it's kinda working, if I could just be right for once...

Epig, giving reads, in your opinion does giving reads help other civvies or mafia more?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Made wrote:To address your first point, yes I voted first, but I honestly didn't expect so many people to jump on board. It just felt off, so I said it felt off. If everyone voted on your top suspect, wouldn't you feel off too?
Usually no. When people vote my top suspect, I like it very much.
Made wrote:Epig, giving reads, in your opinion does giving reads help other civvies or mafia more?
I'm not sure what you're asking me here.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Epignosis wrote:
Made wrote:To address your first point, yes I voted first, but I honestly didn't expect so many people to jump on board. It just felt off, so I said it felt off. If everyone voted on your top suspect, wouldn't you feel off too?

Usually no. When people vote my top suspect, I like it very much.well I guess that's just me then. Might have to do with the fact that I've never lynched mafia.
Made wrote:Epig, giving reads, in your opinion does giving reads help other civvies or mafia more?
I'm not sure what you're asking me here.
what is your opinion on giving reads? Do they assist mafia or civvie. Why?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Given, ofcourse they assist both, but who more?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Made wrote:Given, ofcourse they assist both, but who more?
That depends on who is giving it, no?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I have done some reading today.

I still feel the same about Elo.

Feel the same about Hedge and sabie.

Feel ok about Made and Epi

Bullz is twitching my nose a bit and is right even with llama.

MR is in and out it makes me feel very unsure about him.

Made and Epi who are you voting for?
;)
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Hedgeowl »

I would like to vote llama, but since that isnt happening I will go with my 2nd choice, Epi. I just have this off feeling about him this game. THe way he came down on Elo's idea at first and hasnt been playing his hardcore civvie self I feel. Sabie12 I am not feeling great about either. I am wondering if she's another Krissy for me from my first game.

Votes Epi
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote:I have done some reading today.

Why do you feel okay about Made? Jesus, I certainly don't.

To answer your question, I don't know. Made is a new guy who plays a loud avant-garde thing (think if Vompatti posted all the time), and, while he got heavy scrutiny in other games, he's received nearly none this time. I think he's being "out there" because that's what is expected of him at this point- certainly not because it lynches foes.

However, I voted Hedgeowl last time, and now she's voted for me (see below).
Hedgeowl wrote:THe way he came down on Elo's idea at first and hasnt been playing his hardcore civvie self I feel.
I don't know what you mean by "came down on Elo's idea at first." As for the second item, did you come up with that all by yourself?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:THe way he came down on Elo's idea at first and hasnt been playing his hardcore civvie self I feel.
I don't know what you mean by "came down on Elo's idea at first." As for the second item, did you come up with that all by yourself?
She stole it from me.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy, you've been voting Eloh early and often- what stays your hand now?
Roxy
Hitman

Re: [FELT Mafia]: Day 5never said I wasn't

Post by Roxy »

Never said I wasn't voting Elo.
I did ask who you were voting for.
But latchers make me twitchy.
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: [FELT Mafia]: Day 5never said I wasn't

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote:Never said I wasn't voting Elo.
I did ask who you were voting for.
But latchers make me twitchy.
Let's try again.

"Roxy, you've been voting Eloh early and often- what stays your hand now?"

I didn't ask if you were voting Eloh. I asked why you hadn't voted Eloh by now.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Lets try this again -
But latchers make me twitchy
;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm not a latcher. I have good reasons for everything I do.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

At this point I am inclined to vote Made. I'm just thinking it over.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

And what exactly are those reasons llama?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Too bad keterman isn't involved.
;)
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Elohcin »

Why does the lynch have to end so late :/. I won't be able to stay up that late. I'll stay up as long as possible though.

Link I...does let know he's been resized?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Roxy wrote:And what exactly are those reasons llama?
I think you have plenty of your own without needing mine. :)

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

LOL!
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I had to vote now as my youngest is here for the strawberry shortcake I had promised.
*Voted Elo*
;)
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Roxy: Understandable. I have a double and a half shift in the next 36 hours (overnight tonight and then a 12 hour tomorrow evening) and it's been a long work week in general, so I've been resting up on and off. I don't want to spread votes in this small of a crowd, so I'll do a quick read and vote.

The whole Llama debacle has me doubting everything and everyone now...

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Fuck it, let's try this. Voting Bullzeye B)
Linki- :slick:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mister Rearranger wrote: The whole Llama debacle has me doubting everything and everyone now...
O Chaos, how I love thee.. :haha:

sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Maaaaan I'm having trouble figuring this one out. Im really torn. Im thinking Hedge because she is accusing me of something from her first game but Im not sure what that is and looking back on her poll votes and posts it seems like her and llama and her and epi had some feuds going on. Llama has completely switched his tune all of the sudden and isnt going after her anymore. Very suspicious. Maybe someone is protecting or bribing out there hmmm.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

sabie12 wrote:Maaaaan I'm having trouble figuring this one out. Im really torn. Im thinking Hedge because she is accusing me of something from her first game but Im not sure what that is and looking back on her poll votes and posts it seems like her and llama and her and epi had some feuds going on. Llama has completely switched his tune all of the sudden and isnt going after her anymore. Very suspicious. Maybe someone is protecting or bribing out there hmmm.
I keep saying there is a good reason for everything I do. Why does no one believe me?

Made
Hitman

Re: [FELT Mafia]: Day 4

Post by Made »

Bullzeye wrote:Like Made, I'm also gonna vote DF. He's still my top suspicion and I don't think that will change. He's already responded to the points I made against him and his responses didn't help. I had been hoping something else might happen today but it doesn't seem like it is going to so my vote goes to *DF*.
Woah... just realized he's used the same exact argument to defend his vote today as he used yesterday...smh bullzeye <3
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
sabie12 wrote:Maaaaan I'm having trouble figuring this one out. Im really torn. Im thinking Hedge because she is accusing me of something from her first game but Im not sure what that is and looking back on her poll votes and posts it seems like her and llama and her and epi had some feuds going on. Llama has completely switched his tune all of the sudden and isnt going after her anymore. Very suspicious. Maybe someone is protecting or bribing out there hmmm.
I keep saying there is a good reason for everything I do. Why does no one believe me?
Because it's the same justification thieves and tyrants use?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

thellama73 wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote: The whole Llama debacle has me doubting everything and everyone now...
O Chaos, how I love thee.. :haha:
Alpacagate 2014 :disappoint:

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Because it's the same justification thieves and tyrants use?
Oh yeah, good point.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

The difference, of course, is that, unlike thieves and tyrants, I have no power other than my solitary vote.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:The difference, of course, is that, unlike thieves and tyrants, I have no power other than my solitary vote.
And like a good rebel, I refuse to follow you just because.

There is a part in the back of my head that hopes this is not a Harry Potter repeat.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

♫♫ I'm on the lookout for sneak-y vot-ers ♫♫

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm going to keep with Hedgeowl.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Hmm, tough call. It's a case of who do I trust less of 2 people I have not been able to register a feeling on...

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Elohcin »

I can't stay up any longer....hedge it is.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Mmkay, Eloh's muh vote.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:
Roxy wrote:I have done some reading today.

Why do you feel okay about Made? Jesus, I certainly don't.

To answer your question, I don't know. Made is a new guy who plays a loud avant-garde thing (think if Vompatti posted all the time), and, while he got heavy scrutiny in other games, he's received nearly none this time. I think he's being "out there" because that's what is expected of him at this point- certainly not because it lynches foes.

However, I voted Hedgeowl last time, and now she's voted for me (see below).
I just did a more thorough skim of your posts and an apology is in order since you were not one of the first people to criticize Elo's baddie theory related to Llama's kill. To elaborate on what I meant by your hardcored-ness, I specifically was thinking about the case you made on Made. It just seemed pretty weak and trumped up to me as I read through it and didnt convince me the way your civvie case building has done in the past. It didnt feel genuine to me. Made could be bad or the SK or you could be one of those. I actually don't have strong feelings on his civness atm.

What is interesting is that my two voters are also my two suspects. Lol. (Although, props, you did vote me before Epi, so points for being original) :lorab:

Linki et tu Elo...

Whew MR thx
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Don't thank MR yet. He hasn't actually voted, the slyboots.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”