Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 305

Re: Severance [Evening One]

Post by Gira »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:22 am
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:07 am
Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:03 am
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:46 am Ran, at what point did you come around to actually believing Dizzy is scum?
Around the word "Wolfmillia" although "actually believing" is considerably overselling.
well it was enough to earn him a vote and your initial reaction to it seemed very blasé so was wondering if there was, like, some underlying thought that motivated it. possible i'm just misinterpreting how much weight you're putting on the vote.
I don't have a stronger wolfread elsewhere yet, and I'm Extremely Done with that sort of heckling driveby posting when I'm town and trying to play. There is definitely underlying thought, which is learning from past mistakes.

The last game I played was Lumi's big role madness thing, in which I led town against wolf Macdougall and his team constantly trying to undermine me with exactly that sort of posting. I had an opportunity to vig him and chickened out because other people townread him and I didn't want to be the one who sunk the game. I should've shot. We lost. The game I played before that was SCI '22 and Alison came at me out the gate with a similar wolfread; I let her off the hook and wow, she was a wolf. When I look back at all the games I've played since coming back to mafia one of the things that stands out the most is the people attacking me were in fact mafia and I should have killed them for it.

I'm well aware of how strong a player Dizzy is when he's active, which is why it's concerning that he's wrong on me. I see three worlds: reaction test (unlikely and didn't accomplish much), bad take based on not reading (uncharacteristic and deserves a paddling) or wolf (also uncharacteristic but nothing makes it impossible.) It's uncharacteristic no matter what.
cool i can buy this as a town mindset, ty for elaborating, definitely been there myself at times, thank you for elaboratng
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:29 am
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:43 am by all accounts dizzy is an excellent and highly motivated player of the mafia alignment, so i don't particularly think him being "flaccid" is a valid scumtell. I struggle to believe he chooses to start a game off by lowposting and taking potshots at one player as mafia. I have, on the other hand, seen him get miskilled for being "underwhelming".

neon is, uh, i think town in that she is doing her usual stream of consciousness and the thoughts that come out seem believable even if some of the reasoning is bizarre
what are the odds wolf gira makes this post

below rand, methinks, unless there's a partner in dizzy/abi. which I have no reason to suspect
why do you think that?
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

in more important news I finished ep 3 earlier
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

ohh thats a good one
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:32 am
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:43 am by all accounts dizzy is an excellent and highly motivated player of the mafia alignment, so i don't particularly think him being "flaccid" is a valid scumtell. I struggle to believe he chooses to start a game off by lowposting and taking potshots at one player as mafia. I have, on the other hand, seen him get miskilled for being "underwhelming".

neon is, uh, i think town in that she is doing her usual stream of consciousness and the thoughts that come out seem believable even if some of the reasoning is bizarre

below rand, methinks, unless there's a partner in dizzy/abi. which I have no reason to suspect
why do you think that?
there's been too much townreading so far this game

in so far as, if it's accurate, it's going to form a towncore e.g. Abigail will pop off on D2/D3, robyn will form a solve and tunnel it, I'll accidentally vote mafia and clear myself

ranmilla was one person who actually tried to shake things up re: reads, but everyone not getting the questions thing is pretty funny and humanizing

in context consider this a reaction to my previous game where I was scum and I feel like a big mistake I made was letting town find each other fairly easily

the thread feels quite chummy and I think it's generally a good thing so I would expect scum (i restate: no meta on you on this) to want to stir things more or just sit things out for a bit and let lowposters be afk and then maybe jump in with ~24h to go to start some topics, idk
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I added spoilers to the huge spam. Please refrain from doing or quoting that. As always, don't respond to this post in the game thread. Thanks, folks.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

yeah the show had me from the start though, in that wonderful way where you go "ah yes, I am going to enjoy this", always a nice feeling
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:38 am

why do you think that?

in so far as, if it's accurate, it's going to form a towncore e.g. Abigail will pop off on D2/D3, robyn will form a solve and tunnel it, I'll accidentally vote mafia and clear myself

ranmilla was one person who actually tried to shake things up re: reads, but everyone not getting the questions thing is pretty funny and humanizing

in context consider this a reaction to my previous game where I was scum and I feel like a big mistake I made was letting town find each other fairly easily

the thread feels quite chummy and I think it's generally a good thing so I would expect scum (i restate: no meta on you on this) to want to stir things more or just sit things out for a bit and let lowposters be afk and then maybe jump in with ~24h to go to start some topics, idk
is scum twink (you) capable of this post?
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

oh yeah i loved it from the start but the end of episode 3 felt like when shit got real
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

why do you think that?

if you had to list 3 names of scum who would they be
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:44 am

why do you think that?

is scum twink (you) capable of this post?
scwink

yes, caveat being I would need energy to make it, lower energy needed when town

this is the game I was just scum in, for your perusal: search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&t=25 ... &start=150

(if you didnt already follow it >.>)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:46 am

why do you think that?

tsp ranmilla and unsure

ted feels like a lazy pick / ignoring slank cover but maybe ted
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:50 am

why do you think that?

tsp ranmilla and unsure

what do u think of ran finding me

and what would u say if i totally disagreed with you irt ran trying to shake things up
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 166

Post by MacDougall »

hey sorry I'm late
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Severance [Phase Zero]

Post by MacDougall »

Gira wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:46 am
Dubz wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:21 am I'm useless until I've spewed enough fluff to be cozy. So forgive me if I ignore the fact that y'all have skipped over the shit-posting stage.
no we're just waiting for @MacDougall to give the thread its quota of shitty posts
Lol what
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So I'm town

Okay bye
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

Mac is out of his scumrange.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:51 am

why do you think that?

tsp ranmilla and unsure

what do u think of ran finding me

and what would u say if i totally disagreed with you irt ran trying to shake things up
wouldnt think much mid ep 4 rn and it's cooking
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Macaque
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 411
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: dubz ] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

OK! I just had something dropped on my foot so I am not going out tonight so I have some time to spare. I also thought that day ended like today or tomorrow and it turns out I have for AGES to spend in thread. Probably still not going to back read.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:20 amMacaque
Sup with MacGoonal?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:07 am So I'm town

Okay bye
Come back, hang with me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:14 am Mac is out of his scumrange.
lol
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:50 am [VOTE: dubz ] aubergine
[VOTE: tedxtr ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

cool well, gonna dip unless someone wants to real time. Time to find some ice
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 497
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:38 pm fuck is this, wwa has no wolf games on mu
I have plenty of wolf games but I guess you're right, I don't have any on MU? I can link them if anyone wants, not sure the ones on the paywalled forum are viewable but the ones on FoL should be. Two of the forums I've played the most on went down permanently, though, so there are a lot of broken links I need to fix 😅
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Oh I'm here if anyone wants to point at things and ask me to talk about them
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:46 pm
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showt ... genumber=1

Almost certainly unreadable without a (paywalled) account but this is Wind nearly endgaming as godfather in a 23 player. Role madness but highly skilled list. She hid behind a massive mountain of mech talk, mainly.
Yeah, after my only teammate got mech outed on N1 lol.

But yeah that's what I meant, I can fake ignorance in terms of flavor and mech, and I will also genuinely derp as both town and scum (although this game that was references was more like 4 teams of serial killers rather than a cohesive scum team).

I also hid in that game behind genuinely trying to find the other scum teams, since I needed them dead and not town.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:26 am Oh I'm here if anyone wants to point at things and ask me to talk about them
Me/Dizzy/Bereft, the latter two are very brief ISOs
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:23 am
I have plenty of wolf games but I guess you're right, I don't have any on MU? I can link them if anyone wants, not sure the ones on the paywalled forum are viewable but the ones on FoL should be. Two of the forums I've played the most on went down permanently, though, so there are a lot of broken links I need to fix 😅
Hey WWA what is going on?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

What's up Wind, it's late here but I'm up a bit more and this is probably our best overlap time.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:26 am Oh I'm here if anyone wants to point at things and ask me to talk about them
me/myself/i

why are you not hype to play with me Mac? Is this love one sided? Whats going on?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:25 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:24 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:23 pm Imma user the bottle as a water bottle
that's slightly unhinged but I do also like their bottles
Imagine walking in on someone and they are just chugging a Grey Goose bottle

You dunno it's water at first
One time I threw a party and we reused a Jameson bottle as a water bottle and apparently I was drunk enough that I totally forgot about it and put the bottle back with the other alcohol bottles, then the next time I had people over I *attempted* to pour whiskey for everyone but was very confused by the lack of color and flavor until i realized it was just water... Lol
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:00 pm
Evening One is underway. You have 48 hours to vote someone out.

Oh, I thought we would start on day phase. Interesting.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:36 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:00 pm
Evening One is underway. You have 48 hours to vote someone out.

Oh, I thought we would start on day phase. Interesting.
maybe its reversed? days are night and night are days?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ranmilia's ISO starts off beautifully, entering the game and immediately attempting to create an environment of joy and love is usually relatively town indicative and the confidence and authoritativeness is particularly townie for someone like Ranmnilia whom I consider to be a relatively uncomfortable wolf, and certainly not one who attempts to generally take on a position of town leader or heartbeat of the game as a mafia slot.

I have only read three posts but I am already heavily inclined to town lock this very towny person, but in fact I will, out of a desire to not be flippant and instead actually offer further candid remark, read on.

Unbelievably consistent already insisting on holding others to account. Truly incredible WIM. This might be considered by a lesser player (not me) to be borderline lamist in a wolfy way, but I indeed know better. For I, am MacDougall. The one true, and returned, esteemed and Glorious King of the Syndicate. Not of Fuck Mountain, for that is the darkerlends. The FUCK lands. The lands of the King of FUCK Mountain. Nobody dwells there but trolls. No, I am the King of SYNDICATE, returned benevolent dictator. Aragorn-like. Bask in my glory. Two time Champs Podium, multiple time MVP of this very website and reigning Town MVP of the entire UNIVERSE of MAFIA.

MAFIA RANDS KNEEL AND QUIVER IN FEAR AS I E̶͔͘͠X̸̨̗͋̂S̶̛͎̅Ȧ̶̱N̴͙̹̈́̄Ǧ̴͍U̸̼̳͝I̸̧̝̍͑N̴̼͒A̷̱͔̒̈́T̵̬̭̑͝Ȇ̴̮̇ ̴̪͌̇T̷͇̹͑H̸̘͌E̸̯͐Ḯ̷̩R̵̹̃ ̵͍͖̋͗V̶́̎ͅE̵̠̖̎͝R̷̘͍̔Ÿ̵̗͛ ̷͇̌͑B̷̰̏È̵̱̟I̵̛̜͙N̶̪̮̎G̶̫͐ ̸̩̱̾W̴͔̉́I̷̪̙͗͘T̸̙̃ͅH̶̻̏ͅ ̶͉͊S̶̻͈̎̕H̴̡͘Ē̵̞Ë̶͈́̂R̵̝͗̃ ̸̻͖̇İ̸̮M̶̜͎̾P̵̫̹̔̋Ȩ̴̻̐Ṅ̴͚͎̆E̶̤͝͠T̴̰̓Ŗ̸͉͆Ả̸̞͠B̶͇̎L̵͈̈̌Ë̷͙̺́ ̸͖͖͋L̶̖̙͆Ó̵̫͝G̶̗̐̕I̷̥̫̐C̵̱̔ͅ ̷̡̟̈́Ȃ̷͙̈Ǹ̴̛̞D̷̨͓̏ ̵͖̥̃̾W̵̜̩̒I̵̺̩͘͠L̴̲̿͑L̸͚̈ ̴͓́Ṫ̸̝̥̍Ò̶̢ ̴̢͍͛͘Ẅ̸͍́̈I̶͇̔̽N̴̘̂̈ ̷̝̓̕M̴̲͒Ḁ̵̘́̀F̸̦́Ȋ̴̬̹A̷̗͍̓̌ ̸̯̋͆G̸̡̱͗A̸͈̔͜͝Ḿ̷̡E̶̗͋S̶̤͉͒.̵̰̭̌͝

I̴̹̋̈́̿̄̑̀͆͗͝͝ ̴̦̱̤̰͖͎͇͔̠̬̟͊̊̀͑̇̀̂A̸̙̪̋̽͛̎͗̀̏̑̂̎̌̈M̷͎̝͓͈̥̏̽̂̽͋̋͛̇̆̓̽̾ ̵̫̖̘̲̮͉̤͎̻̼̠̝͋͆́̇̃̐̎̍̾̚͠ͅT̴͈̖͔̞͎̤̏͗̃̔̀̇͆̀̈́͒̀͘͜͝H̷̛̖̩̟̋̌̓̃́̆̕Ĕ̷͈̭͕̩̠̉̉̽̕ ̴̡̡͈̗̩̥̺̳̭̙̪̈́̏̾̏̇͜Ù̷̪̒͂Ņ̴̨̣͈͉̹͉͍͓͓̔͌̋́̋͜ͅM̵̳̪̥̗͈̭͇̿͐͑̂̌̓͘̕Ḙ̷̫̥͓̫̹͇̎̈͜Ȓ̴̯̲̮͚̗̘̙͐͛́͗̀̾̍͒͝C̴͍͂̌̀̅̓͠Ì̷̡̧̡͚̫͖̥̆͌̊̾̒̀͗͂̐̕͝͠F̶̡̙̖̌̂͊̃̉͂̊̑̓͝Ư̴̛̹̹͚͇̽̄̈̄̓̅̾̏͠͠L̷̙̲̯̫̼͖̯̒̊́̎͜ ̵̡̧̠̠̰̝̯̻̲͆̋F̵̛̟̥̺̞͈̀̍͗͗͆̎̑͊͂͗͘͠Ű̴̲̦̦̜̣͎͍̱͋͘͜͜ͅC̸̡̨̮͚̻̐͌̓̉̆̎̋̂͊̏͠K̸̯̲͈̟̻͔̳̰̲͍͒́̎̂̀̍̀̊̐̑̇̀͝È̷̡̗͉̘̱̮̟͓̜̫̭̠̰͋͊͝R̶̢̗͉̼̻̹̘̩̱̀̌̍̈̑͌̂͐̒͘͜͠ ̸̺͗͂̉̕O̴̧̧̹̭͍̟̦̘͓͒̃̄͐̚͝F̷͎̗̦͉̋̈́̈̓͜͝͝ ̶͉̼̲̬͙̈W̶̡̧̬̹̙̞̝̹̠̪̳̙̜͒̒̇͝Ó̴̻͔̖̥͍͙̗̘̝̲̭̂̈ͅL̸̫̺̤̩̳͙͈͎͚̳̜͋̓̃̔V̷̡̨̬̣̝̟̺͇̺̮̄̇̓̊͌̀͆͆̊̀̓̕͜͜ͅȨ̷͈̻͔̠̱̩̟̓͗̈́S̵̢̫̲̬̣̯͓͔͒̅̀͌̋̿̍̐̈́͘ͅ.̵̛̛̜̼̭̻̳̭̀̓̾̀̌̉̌̏̄̉̔ͅͅ ̶̦̮͕͌̈́̌̀͂̿̎́̚̕I̷͙̬̫̻̜̰̪̦̝̣͕̚͝ ̵̡̼̮̝̱͖̹͙͙̩͔̫́͌̈͑́͊A̶͕͖̠̳͈̮̭̲͆̓̓̀̉͛͗̎͛̽̍͊M̸̡͍̝̜͈͓͍̣͍̩͙̝̞̈̾̐̀́̈̈͆͛͐̉̕͝ ̵̧̛̜̝̬̠͔́̓̀̏̾̌̕̕͘͘T̸̡̨͉͚̞͖͔̩͎̫͉̘̪͑͑̑͠H̴̢͎̝̞̫̗̠̣̲͉̐̾̑̐͂̓͗̽͛͘͝E̵̡͎̞̱̘̻̦͇̱̻̞̪̗͌̂̌ ̴̡̨̛̯̜̜̰̖̹̜ͅV̸̤͉̾̉͌͂̂̽̔͠Ẹ̴̖̤͙̜̗̠́̌̃͋̕̕R̶̲͙̘̭̥͚̯̣̱̅̈̔̓̀͛̀́́̈́̕̚͝Ý̵͙̻͎̠̙͈͓̑̓̊̀̊͗̆͂ͅ ̸̡̧̺̲͕͙̬͓͙̓̄Á̶̰͂͑̄̃̑͐̓̿N̷̲͑͂̃͛̐͊̔̋͐̒͝T̷̙̪̜̮̞͎̮̩̀̽͂̾Į̶̨̢̛̳͉̞̰̲͍̲͇̖͗͗̓͑Ţ̴̢̫̟̳̩͖̪͉͔̣͒̈̉͋͊̑̔̄̿̕͝͝͠Ḥ̸̢̢͓̼͓̰̂͋̓̇̔E̸̢̫̓͐͛̌͝͝ͅŜ̴̘͓̀͋̿̍͊͐I̴̡̼̟̞͒͆͑͛̅͜Ś̵͍̺̣̾̋̄͘ ̷̧̖̼̞̟̜͚̞̔͆̒̌̓̽͑̔̒̕̚͜͠ͅͅȮ̴̡̰̟̺͓̰̙̆͆͘F̵̞͓̳͈͎̮̗̯͔̻͚̈́̇̚ ̷̬̔̌̈́S̶̝̫̰̱̓͆̈̽̐́̆̋L̵̢͇̜̝̩̖̤̬̪̣̎̉̉͐͝͝Ą̴̧̩̣̺̬̠̝͍̎̏̉Ń̵̨̞̯̑̌̈́̏͒̊̃̿̎͜͠K̴̛̞͇̻̠̠͈̣̬̱͜ͅ.̶̹̣͈͚̺̲͓͙͚͖̑͜ ̷̧̢̩͎̗̮̖̝̰͓̠͆̾̈́̓́͑́̓̕Į̷̨̼̠̜͉̰̔̓̂̓̓̄͊̋̚͘͜͠ ̷̺͈͚̣̥͛͑͆́̌͛̀̅̈́̌̈́͜A̷̺̹̯̩͙͐͗͂M̵͖̟̦̤̣̅͊́ ̶̢̙̻͔̙͕͔̘̗͕̥̌͋̍̄̿̽̈́͌̆T̸̨̀̈͘H̴̝̻̳͂͗̒̊̔̅̀͆͗͛Ę̴̙̖̣̈̔̎̔͊͒͌̓̾͗͆̚͠ ̷̤͚̎͛̅̐Ŕ̷̗̗͕̜̮͔̼͉͕̮̙̱̀͜Ę̶̯̻̳͚̝͖̼͇̎͛̒͒͛̌̽̍̔̄̄͑̕D̸̡̧̡̤̠͉̩̱̻͇͉̫͔͑͐̿͛̂̆͘E̶̛̫̱̬͖͖̘͂̃̌̄̈́͆̓͑È̷͈̪̠̘́͗M̸̧̡̼̮͚̯͎̦͇̺̃̒͑̃͐̈̕͜ͅȨ̶̢͕̦̘͕̲̲̽͌̀̀̇̒̀̈̃̇̕͜R̴͙̘̬͙̠͇̅ͅ ̵̢̫̦̓Ä̸͈͎̹́̋̚Ṉ̶̛͚̫̟̜̰͕D̸̰͕͂ ̴̛̩͙̪̼͓͎̩̪̤͚̗̃̈̉̿́̓̂͑̏͜͝T̷͇͔͔͓̦̗̻̙̣̤̳͓̈̅̇̄̋ͅḨ̶̯̟̳̯͚̯͕͎̝̿̈́̍͂̇̋̄̓̃́̌͒͜͝Ë̸̳́̋̓͊̇̔̓̉̓ͅ ̵̜̭͖̻̻̥̺̯͑͜͝D̴̻̝̻̱̦̳͑̓̂̆̋͒̽͑̏͝͝E̶̹̭̮̱̺̘̲̗̹͚̺̮͌̂̀̉̄S̸̨̢̯̫̞̘͎͎̘͔͙̀̓̅̈́̄̚͝͝͝T̸̯͇̽͗͆̋̌̿̓͘͝͠R̵̦̹̳͍͜͝O̶̳͔̎́͋̓̽̿͊͋̊͠Y̷̳͔̹̥͖͇̲͐Ê̷̡̼̞͙̂́͌͑̏͂̓R̴̡̯͎̺̥̙̱̟̎̎̓̌̽.̷̧̱̻̜̄͊ ̶̣͍̋͗̐͋̋̀̓͛̌̌̕̕͜͝Ẉ̶̧͇̰̝͔̙̼̥͌͑͝E̵̱̙̾̀͆̽̿ͅL̶̜̖̜̫̼̙̰̣͓̬̮̰̄̉̎̀́̋̊͆̚͘̚C̶͎͚̯͔̠̬̺̙̱̔͑͐͐͆̌̉͛̍̑̇̚ͅO̵̝̓̈́͒̓͋̉̅͌̍̚̚͘͝M̷̼̂̈́̊Ë̶͔̝́̌͊͜ ̷̡̨̡̩̮͉͉̹̱͖̈́́͛͗ͅM̷̡͎͍͈̬̭̫̂̋̈́̍̀͂͊̏̓̄͗͠E̵͓͑͗̈́̀͜ ̴̥͖̙̣̠͖̺͔̺͍̰̂̐̚͠Ḃ̶̨̰̥̂́̎A̸̭͙̓͂̑̒̀̕̚Ĉ̵̨̢̛̟͓̠͙̪͚͉̩̱̯͚́̀́K̵̢̡̳͇̺̘̾ ̵̮̜̺͊́͗̾̈́̍͝ͅW̵̨̺̤̭̫̜̗͌̓̃̅͛͒̿͋̄̚͝Ȋ̸̢̨̬̯̹̫̼̭̙̖͔̖̌̅̀̈́͗́ͅT̵̢̛̯̣̜̱͎͇̦̺͇͓̙̼͆̈́́͋͒́͋͊̆͒H̶̤̙͓̰̃̈́͆̉̌̇̓͌́͋̋̚ ̴̧̛́̈́̌ͅO̷̘̦͈̱͕͔̼͗͗̉̇͝P̴̹͇̝̫͚̏̌̎͝Ę̶̢̨̞̘̦̇͛̔̆̌́ͅN̵̨̢͈̲̮̣͙̹̯̙̮͂͊͑͛̈̏͋̔̐̈́̂̓̕ ̵̨̣̥͙͍̭͚͙͔́͘A̶͎̞̺̦̐̋́̉͆̃̉̒͛̓͠͝R̵̢̛͓͔̬̭̯̩̠͓̲̦̱̗̈́́̓͂̃M̶̨̺̝͛̎̌̕S̵̢̧̮͉͈̝͇̗̉̎̀̅̀̉̕ͅ ̶̗̮̙̮̱̮͗͑̽͒̎̇͌̀́̕͝Ạ̸̜͙͖̜̄̓̅͗́̉̇͛̆͋̑͋̌Ņ̷̯̬̮̜̦̬̮̯̺̦͗̌̐͑̃͌̌̓̅͛̽D̸̨̧̯͈̙̞̭̬̹͖̤̝̳̓̅̈́̔ ̷̛̝̯̏̎̇́̽͗̕͝ͅA̷̟̭̯͈̤̻̱̖͓̠̪͂̆̏̈́̐C̸̛͖̤̊́͆̂̆͝͝C̴͇̝̆̐̊̄͆Ḛ̶̢̥̹̬͕̬̭̃́̚͜P̸͓͈̣͈̺̦̘͖͚̰̹̜̉́͐̌̈́T̴̮̬̺͈̝̼̞̺͚̣̘̥̈́̓͐ ̵̛̣̳̥̞̒́̆̾̽̂͌͊͑͋̚͝M̵̫̪͔̀Y̶̼̬̲͚̲̤̥̹͓͐̀͆̏̏͒̀̏͑̏̒̕͠ ̸̮̖͔̰̿͂͌͗͑́̊̓̄̓̈́̕S̸̨̋̾͝͝Ǫ̴̪̦̳̗̼̥͙̦͆̌̀L̴̨̛͙̜͍͖̓̋͒̓̄̄͘͝V̶̧͎̘͎̳̋̈͌̓́ͅÈ̸̞̹̓͐̀͛̕ ̵̮̟̦͎̫̯̅̅͆͜O̶̦̫̺̝̝̼̝̮̠̠̔͒͆̇̆̈́̕͜͜Ŗ̷̹͎͎̃͝ ̴͔̼̤͐̈́̍̒̉̓̽̄̉̈́D̴̢̨͉̟̼̪̼̟̱͂͆͗̀̚͜I̴̹͚̼̜̻͙̻̱̓͑͜Ē̵̢̞͓̹̮̲̻̦̭̐ ̵̡̫̳̻͔̖̬̟̚T̴͙̬̟̞̤̬́͜Ơ̸͍̜̝͕̫̦̥͆̄̏͂͒́̄͒̌̃͠ͅ ̶̪̣̹͚͉͇̫̰̖̱͕͙͌͂̿́́͗̈̀̽̾̀̿M̴̨̩̖̲̣͈͎͚̮̗̖̀̐̃́͜͝͝Ẏ̵̨̧̰̳̯̙̪̲̞̜̃̆̐̏͐̾͗̚͜ ̸̛̫̯͚̯͕̗̖͓̠̝̙̟̅̃W̷̲̩̯̮̞̩̟̘̼̙̑̏̈̒̐͜R̷̡̧̨̧͔̟̻̫̩͓̈́̏͜ͅȮ̴̢̖̲̣̝̭͖̰́̄͌́̊͜͝ͅT̷͖́͂̓̓̂͆͆̕H̸͚͕̲̗̗̘̟͈̲͐̿̀̓̈́͑̀̊͗̃͜͠͝.̸̨̨͇̞̱͖̖̜̼̃͂̽̂̿̆̈̂̆͝
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

⛧ I̴̛̤̬̰̦̯̣̪̞̦͖͕͚͓͐̒̊͆n̶͓̪͚͉͓͚̥͑͊͘ ̷͈̭̣̜̬̞̋̂̈̿̌́͘̚͝b̷̡̞͙̘̦͍̠̬̖͗ͅȩ̴̹̣̯̰͙̪̫̝̝͖̟́̓̇́̀͜ŗ̷̲̯̝̫̹̟͍̳͇̙͙͙̈̐͘e̴͎̲͑̇̓͐͗̎͛͛͋͘̕̚͝f̴̳̯̠̦͕̬͖͗̀̅̈̈́̇̒̌̚t̶̡̨̳͚̣̗̺͎̰͙̭̹̀̋̎͋̌͝ ̸̨̲̱͔̹̻͓͇̰̍̍̐́̇̂̐̚͘̕͝I̴̜͎̓͆̈́̐ ̵̧̪́͒̓̌͒̈̄̍͌̌͘s̷̡̈́͘ę̷̳̥͙̼̜̌ͅȇ̵̢̛̻̥̤̗̏͗͋̓́͐̀͝ ̶̡͚̥̩̗̩̦͕͍͈̑͆͑̌̉͂̂͠a̸̭̪̖̣̼̲͕͈͋̔͗̏̑ ̷̲̙̥̪̽͋͆͑̅̂̊̀̚͝v̶̝̣̹̂̑̽̇̌̏͆͊̀́̅a̵̭̩̳̜̝͈̭̺̞̝̪̭͌͒͆̈̌͊̈̿̀͠p̶̡̧͇̮̦͖̬͔͕̜͖̣͛i̸̢͚̦͕̯̥̫̞̺̔̍̈̏̊̑́̑́͜d̵̟̖͎̪̙̣̪̬̃̽͂ ̷̡̆͑̑s̷̡̯̥͐͊͒̈́̿̑̅̎̆͘n̵̡̛͚̦̞͚̝͓̪̽̑̇͊̀̑̽͘͜͠ͅͅì̶̬̗̠̝̪͚̻̼̮̮̼̅̈͊̉̾́͑͝ͅv̶̧̧̒̒̃̒̾͝͝ẻ̶̢̗̺̤͜l̴̖̠͓̞͈̓̍̀͛̐͗̇̋̊͐̑į̷̧̨̗̠̫̞̣̩̺̹̍̂͑̇͠͝n̷̪͎͚̄̒͠ģ̵̡͍̟͈̺̖̪̖̰̲̽̈́̀͂͂͐͠ͅ ̵̢̛͈̰̝͓̹͔̱̣̜͔̱̌̏͐͊̍͋͝c̴̨͇͉̺̺͙̠̙͕̍̒̉̓r̴̮̜̙͎͚̬̙̤̥͛̐̄̏͠ě̷̛̛̳͙͖̳̰̐̈́̉͑̊̃̃̌̽t̷̨̧̩̺͉͕̥̞͌͋̔̏̋̒ͅį̴̥̟͓̰̜̩̹͖̫̥̈́̀͊͋̔̃̆͜͜n̷̺͛͌̑́̓͆̾̌̑͘ ̷̛͉̱́͒̔͑͒̌̓͒͛̈́͌͠d̴͇͔͇̫̗̯̊͗͑̇̒̌͒e̵̡̬͂̀̀̆͊͑̏̓̊̚͝v̵̢̩̞͎̂̅̍̉͑̊̑͒̀̚͝o̴̢̜̪͍͇͎̩̲̤̳͕͎̍͌͛̀̉͌̈̈i̶̘͐͊́d̷̩͈̥̖̪̝͈͝ ̴̛̤̳́͛̈́̀͑͆͋̎̈͝͝͝ŏ̶̢͖̮̳̥̇f̴̢͚̥͈̼̤͍̟͈̀̍̃̎͜͝ ̷̝͎̻͔̚͝ạ̸͍̽̍̒͂̿̉̒͑̉ ̶̧̗̱̖͖̘̦̟͓͇͉̙̠̓̓͆͊͒̇͌̃̉́̊͐s̶̭̤̲͓̠̟̺̃̽̃͋̌̽̾͋͋̌p̸͍̘̬͚̳̮͉̟̺͚̆͜͜ͅĭ̸̮̀̌̓͒̀̔̊̂̌n̶͚̤͚͍͗̆̚e̵͓̒͑̄̑̌̾̅̕.̸̛͕͕̫̟̠̱͇͖̝̗̓̽̐͗͜ ̷̳̩̻̺̣̱̼̺̼̤̰͑́̈́͊̎̚Ḯ̷͖̬̥̠́͂̈̅f̶̡̧͖̫͙̦̜̲̥͐̑̑̋ͅ ̵̡̼̮̜͕̭̰̩͓̹̮̃͗̈́̂͑͆̊͌̄̎͂͘ẗ̶̞͓́́̑̕ͅĥ̶͍̼͍̞̺̦͐̋̄̄́̿͘͠o̷͓̤̙̤̰͉͎̍̂̅̔̏̓̐͐̃̚u̴̡̧̝̬̝͙̫͔̮͎͔͐̓͜ ̶̡͓͕̰͉͓̞̪̅͋̂̊͋̄̀̈́́̈͜ḍ̵̛͙̝͕̼̅̀͐̒̃̉̉͗̊̍o̴̡̧̰̟̥̫͈̱̰̥̘̦̓ͅe̴̲͓͈̙͚̓̑͊̈́̃̂͒̈́̽͜ṡ̶̢̨̡̳̹̯̫̹͉̞͕̣͒̃̌͋̏̈́̈́̽̅̑ͅ ̸̼̠͇̯̼̘͈̜̝̝̥̙́n̶̙̪͖̮͔̟̰̓̽̀͘͜o̶̢̡̖͖͙͓̩͍̪̥̪͖̅̑͌̽͠t̷̛̪̔̈́̑̍̋̂̄̔͜͝͝ ̷̰̻̫̊̀́̈́͐̔̾͠͠ḣ̶̰̣̼̰̞̎̑̔̏å̴̡̭̠͉̻͍̘̠̻͊͋͛̌s̶̡̡̹͇̳͈̟̪̰̗͑̐͛̌̊̂͑̽̊̐̆͘ṭ̴̡̼̙̥̋̇̋̀͛͘͘̕i̷̠͈̭͖̗̤̗͑͂̀͊̊͑̈̅̎ḻ̴̛̓̄̏ͅy̷͙͑ ̴̡̮͖͚͎͍͚̯̲͔̯͎͉̏̍̅͌̔̾̆̎̓̀̚͝ḭ̴̡̡̣̱̻̠͈̱̜̬̺͛̔͑̈́̆́̓͌͘m̴̡̞͉͚̙̦̤̻̳͚͊p̶̨͉̓̾͐̽͘̚͠r̷͔̻̯̱̻̖̪̥̹̦͒̿̓̉̉̏͗͛̒̀͑̉͝o̵̙͕̜̘͋͛̎̍̓͒̾̉̒͋̚ͅv̵̢͖̖͖͖̭̻̰̰̂̾̆́͂̓̓͗̎̂ȅ̸̲͈͉̖͜ ̴̡̧̺̩̗̠̰̲̫͆͆̎͑̚I̵͇̼̼̯̼̜̦̪̘̥̬͔͊̚ͅ ̸̨̲̙̬͍̯̼̽ș̵̨̨̠͚̦̓ͅh̶̨̛̛͚̳̥̤̬̫͕̲̱̥̀̑̆̄͆̽͗̚͜͠ạ̵̛͈̳̤̝̟̱̩͒͂̎̈́͠͝͝l̷͚̞̫̣̘͋̅̒̉ͅḻ̷͈̻̻͇̣̈́̆͂͆̾̑̆̅̚ ̸̛̖̙͙̀̊̃̅́̽̇̈́͑͜͝d̴̺͕̈̑͜ȩ̸̠̖͎̱̟̯͇̹͐̑͐̈̐̔̚v̷̢̡̛̮̥͇̥̘̭̫͔̤͂͗o̸̢̞͙̟̗̜̩̅̉͋̀̓̀̈͗͊͠ṹ̷̦̱̙̥͕͎̉͜r̶̢̮͇͍̈́̅͒̿ͅͅ ̵̡̤̪̙͖̘̤͇̦̈̇̐͊͊ṫ̸͕̪̯̥̳ḩ̷̮͇̠͕̫̗͓̍̎̈́͊͘e̶͕̚͝ḿ̴̧͍͎̬̙͉̺͍ͅ ̵̼͔͖̬̲̠̇̋́́̍̂̒̈̄á̸̢̮͖̮̩͇̟̰̫̰̳̉̆̽͘̚n̴̠̘͎͔̠̮̣͆̌́͌̽̚ḑ̵̨͚͈̣̣͕̈̀̈́̈́̀̾́̒̚ ̶̧̢̧͈͙̣̙̣̖̤̳̣͕͗̒̓͛͋͑̽̓͆c̴̨̝͚̞̑̔͋̉̈́̈̎̀́͑̑͝͠a̶͚̾̒̊͐̌l̷̼͖͂̋͗́͠l̵̰͛̂̓̃̇̑̑͐͘͜ ̵̧͖͙͔̱̦̱͂̍͝ẗ̶̛̹͎͙̝̞̱̮̆͑̐̔̿̽̿̌̍͜h̵̨̜͕̭͍͈̝̿̑͑̀̓̇̋͋̒̅͝e̷̢̻̪̣͍̓̃̊́̑͝m̴̨̫̩̩̮̱̬̊͛̀̇̈́̈́̿̈́̀̒́͜ͅ ̶̢̡̡͓̦̪̳̜͚͎̥̦͒̊͜n̴̙̻͓̮͐̀̾̒͊̑͘͝a̴͈̓̔̚u̴̝̻͖̙͖̗̞̜̽̇̽̾͝͝g̷̛̩͈̥̭͇̮̜͜͜͝ḧ̵̢̡̥͇̜͕̮́t̵̛̳͕̣̤̪̝̥͈̬͔̒́̈́́͘ͅ ̷̝͓̽͑̀̏̑͝͝ḃ̷͉͓͕̥̈́y̴̙̗͚̙̟͉̹̪̮̘̰̝̏͊͒̅͘͝ ̶̮̾̽̀̉̎̍͐͌̔̈͝ã̷̩̞̙͎͉̬̒̈́̈̾̾̊̊̎͐͠͝ ̶̻͖͚̾̈́͝ͅs̸̖̺̠̖̰̥̭̼̣̀h̵̡̬̣̻͔͇̭̝̰̹͈̔̒̈́̓̐̓̃̄̒̈́͝a̷̻̦͕͌̓̌͒̎̄͗͜d̸̛͓̋͌̒̃̿̈͑̄̒͘ͅó̶͎̿w̷̢̢̛̼̯̼̗̣̪͍͇̎͆͌͝.̸͓̅̅ ⛥
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:32 am I only remember this because I just skimmed hot dog game earlier and I warned everyone about the day 1 rondo chop
Lol

I'm against chopping Rondo here, I thought Dubz was towny off the little they posted
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

⛥ ŗ̵̧̡̧̙͎̙̟̭͔̤̗͈̪̘̬̳̭̳̰̲͍͍̮̯͇̝̦̟͉͚͇͔̭̺̝̫̩̦̻̯̇͌̋̉̃́̾̾͗̿͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅȨ̴̧̧̧̡̡̧̧̗̘̣̩͖͉͔͇̪͚̳̹̹̱̖͚̼̦͙͈̘̟̖̲̝̻̯̱̰̠̣̭͈͈̱̯̟̺͔̱̥͎̪͙̟͎̩̠̥̝̙̞̮́̊͐̏́̈́͛͋̽͊̊̈́̒́̾́̑̿̕͘͜͠͠Ȩ̸̛̛̪̼͓͖̱͖̗͖̣̩͕̯̏̐̉̈̌̽̿̒̀̍̈͗̌̎͛̿̈̈́̒́̉͛̎͆͐̄̄̈́̈́͒͐̐̍̎́͑̋̂́̔̈́̑̀͗̑̅̍̌̊̒̊̔̋͘̕͝͠͠͝E̷̢̢̛͙͎̥̻̲͇͙̙̝͛͂̅͛̀̆̋̉͒̂̽̓͛̓̈̔̂͐̒͌̃̃̈́̈́̊̈́͊͌͗̾̑͘͘̕̚͠͝ ⛥
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

⛥ D̵̡̧̨̢̞̥̘̻͍̭̯̻̬̬̣͉̯͙̘̣̖͖̠͈̻͕̮̞͇̭͙̟̬͙͈͓͎̜̼̗̫̻̺̲̩̯̙̹̪̮̯̻̟͍̪͕̬̭̋̎́̅̆̿̊̄̽̀͊̐̍̑̂͗̕̚̚͝ÿ̵̧̧͈̜͈̱̭̱̩͈͔͖̳̄͒͗̓͌́͒̊̌̍͛̋̀̄́̑̉̑̓̄͊͋̇͗́̈́́́̐̀̔͊̾̈́͑͆͒͘̕͜ͅs̸̢̨̛̛͈̪̲͕͔̦͇̦͕͉̳̘̫͕͖̹̮̳̳̗͕̼̹̗͓̺̣̭̪̰̠̳͍̥̬̳̮̥͍̘̮͙̠̪͇͆̓̓̎̐̈̅͒̉̎̀͛̈̊̎͐͋̔̆̂̐̿̓̈́̑̑͋̂̉͋̎̔͋̋̋͆͂͊̈́̐̓̄̈́͋͑̒͗̍̇̂͆̅͘̚̚͘͘̚͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅļ̵̨̛̬̯͔͍͚̝̹͓̣̟̪̣̘͙̞̭̟̥̫͉̩͙̜̗͍̩̜̙̠͎̩̰̜̥̬̿̊̅̔̈́͛̋̄̌͋͂͒͂̾͛̉̔͛̀̀̃̈́͛̐̄́̀̚͘̕͝͠ͅẹ̷̡̢̢̛̩͇̰͇̭̙̲̺̐̈͋͑̓̓̅̀͐͊̈́̏̈́́̍̓̀̎̔̾͆̄̆͆͊́̈́̑̂̐̆̉̏̓̚̚̚x̷̨̛̛̛̭̫̻̞͋̽̿͒͛͛̌̀͊̍̚͝͝͝ĭ̴̢̡̨̛̞͕̳̪̮̪͖̰͔̫̳̺̪̰̘̗̝͓͇̹͔̟͙̲̜̳͙̋̍̆̇̐̏͊̈́̄̀̂̅̉͑̉̌̋̃͆́̈́̄͊̑̓̉̀͗̍́̿͆́̐͛͛̂̈͋̇̓̃̏̈́̐͂̇͐͆̈́͂̆̑̊͊̏́͊̀̕͘̚͜͝͝͝ͅͅc̸̛̭͍͈͚̼̖̾̒̈́̇̎́̈́̆͑̾̋͋͊̾̽̃̀̀́̿̈̍͂͂̑̒͒̓̾̂͋͑̃́́̔͐̅́͆̇̉͗͊̌͑̂̄̉̾͜͠͝͝͝͝ǫ̴̢̨̛̛̛̛͓͓͇̻̥̱̩͔͖͓͇̣̘̭̖̹̭̩̹̣̖̟̩͉̳̥̙̩͚̼͍̦̻̗̻̘͇̱̻̳͎̻͙͓̦̮̳̩̫͆̋̏͗̊̏̓̀̌̏̔͒̀̑͐́͐͆́̉̊̉̒͗̈̒̋́̿̔͋͒͒̇͐̉͋̆͛̈̏̃͌͗̚͘̕̚͝͝͝ͅn̷̛͔̟͔̪͚̘̾̿́̈́̅̈̂̓͆̉͊̋͆̉̎͑͋͑͗͗̓̍́̕͘̚.̴̧̡̧̧̧̢̛͉̮̙̩̜͇̲̪̹̼̱̥͖͙͇̙̻͚̘͇̯̩͖͔̲͕̦͕͔̼̞̺͔̯͎̱̩̩̭͖̤̼̉́́̐͑͛̔̑͗̓͒̑̐̔̇̈́͆̽̀̓͛̀̍̒́͊̅̌̇̆͂̃̽̀̍̓̆͒̕͜͜͝͝͠ͅ ̸̡̧̡̢̡̘̝͕͚̝̺͚̠͓̜̭͉̳̘͖̖̮̬̤̦͇͖̝̫͓̬͕̰̝͎̩̗̰͕̱͇̲̣̻̲̼̙̦͈͉̮͇̟̘̘͖̥̘͙́̐͆̇̋̽̈̆̃̀̕͜͜͜͝͝ͅŴ̶̡̧̨̨̮̳͙̟̞͙̭͓̤͓͇͔̝̣̣̺̜̝̪̱̞͉̦̩̞̼͖̝̮͇͔͎̮̰̰͔̙̱̤̲͎̟͑̀̆̔͒͊̐͊̿͌̊̈́͗͗̈́̓̚͝h̶̢̨̧̧̛̼͚͙͚͎͔̲̖̬̭͕͚̪̙̲͚͈̮̼̩͖̪̟͕̬͖̣̯̪̭͈͓͍̙̣̝͉̲̫͇͈̹̘͖̎̇̓̒̈́̊̑͒̈̔́̔̎̆̎͆̂̑͊̄̂͒̿̈̌̓͂̌̇͘̕̕̕͜͝͠͝õ̴̭̳̀́́͘͝ŗ̶̛͈̻̙̹̬̪̞̱̳̠͕̝̫̳̯̠̙͈̠̟̰̗͖̭̼̘̯͕͛̏̾̽̔̽̈̀̋̾͋͋̾̑̃̏̏̒͗̅̆̚͘̚̕̕͠͝ͅͅe̵̡̬͔̹̬̳̙̖̙͈̟̜̠̼͋̋̑̔̓͂͊̐͌̏͗̀̈́̇́͒̀̉͛̏͐̃̍́̀̀̀͛͂̓̈̍̑́͐͗̂͂̽̔͂̾̓̅̏̈̄͑͜͝͝͝͠͝͠ ̷̯̿͌̂̐̆̆̀̂̊̃̂̆̑͗̊́̔͌̅̔͘̚̕͝͝ơ̴̧̨̨̨̛̛̻̙̘̦̻͎̥͖͇̬̘̻͓̙̱̙̮̙͙͓͕̤̪̮͇͔̖̻̟͇͈͎̼̯͉͉̥͈̬̫̯̥̅̿̀̆̌͗̈́̈́͛̔̈́̋̀̌̍̎́̅́̅̄̿͛̾̾̋̽̔̅͊̒̏̌͑͑͑̓̊͋̓̽̑̃͋̊̆̀̒͑̿̃́̽̓̓̊͘̚͠͝͝͝ͅf̴̯̹͓̥̭̖̤͍͔̩̜̒̔̈́̂̄̓͗̑̂̓̐́̾̀́͆͋̑͆̍̈́̇̃͂̓͆̉̉̂̑͑̿̄̇͗̂͛̏́͌͌̓̍͆̏̓̊̾̎͋̇̀̿̅̒͑̕̚̕̕̚̕̕͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅ ̸̡̧̧̨̛̛͔̫͍͎̺̫̬̩̪̦̪̪͉̘͙͎͔͚̹̣̹̱̦̣͚̙͚̳̫̥͔͈̠͉͇̭̖͇̠̤̮̩̼͔͔̳̰͎̭̦͎̲̿̌̅͂̅̌̋́̐͂̓̅̋͆͊̋̑̌̌̓̈́̌̀̇͑͋͗́̋̃͊͗̊͒̄̽̇͛̋͐̈̿̈́͐̃̿̀̊̓̎̌̚̕̚͘͜͝͝͝͝ͅB̶̨̢̢̢̢̧̢̢̧̧̡̨̛̝͙̖͚̭͈͕̳̱̣̰̠̩͓̱̪͓̬̣͕̮̺͍̪̫̟̲̺̬̝̰͈͈̣̜͓͎̙̹̣̝̜̲͚̣͙͚̞̾̋̅̈́̂͊͊͛̉̍͐͒͒͐́͗̇̐̔̀̊̌͛̎̽̃̾̽̔̅̀͗̆̐͒̈́̍̎̀̆͆̇̉̓̔̌̿͐̀͂̎̀͊̾̀̔͘̕̚͘̚̚͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠ͅḁ̴̡̡̢̡̮̖̤̬̳͉͓̥̩͓̗͈̖̲̠͉͍͖̰̹̘̲̰̦̣̝͕̱̝͎̰̞͇͎̟̗͉̝̹̘̖̣͉͍͙̞̯͇̤̰͓̺̲̩̠̬̓̓̊̇̇̑́̏̋̽̌̍̀̐̈́̏͊̅̓͛̅̎̐̀̃̋̌̆̃̏̕̕̚͘͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝b̴̡̲̠̳̹͕͇̝̻̠̖̗̻̹̬̯̫̹̙͈̖̹̮̩͖̺͖̻͇̾̅͐̈̃̊̋̽͗̍̎̑͑̇̋͌͑͆̕͘͜͝ͅy̸̨̨̨̛͈̩̪͚̭̙̠̞͉̭̫͍͈̳̺̟̗̼̫̜̰̹̬͍͎̪̳̐͒̿͋̓̅̓͐̀̄̅̄̽͗̈́͑̂̾̄̓͘͘͜͜ļ̵̢̨̛̳̖̞͎̮͓̗̗̺͚͚̞̤͇̙̪̗̻̽̿͌̽̐̔͘͜ͅͅơ̴̥̱͐́͆̉́̀͗̈̽̀̓̈́̈̐͋͆̇̉̏͊̋̃͂̀̀̔̌̿̂͊̉̽͐̓͌̚̕͝n̸̛̗̼͓͔̗͔͓̲͓͍̬̮̩̈́̏͐́̉͆̐̋̒̃́̈́̔.̶̡̡̨̢̛̛̜̹̳̟̥̰̰̦̰͑̐̃̀͛̿͛̈́̆̈̏̒́̐͌̀͗̉̈́͆̎̽̅̐̉̉̅̃̅̏̄̍́͒̂͋́́́̉̔̀̆̑͌̈͌̇̄̌͐̇̾̇̑̀̽͑̊̄́̂̚͜͝͝͠͝ ̷̡̨̨̛̙̜͍͚̘̥͇̯̲̥̳̻͑͆̅̄̋̓͌̈́̅̏̑̍̀̇͂̀̓̊̀͗͊̆̑͗́͑͛͐͐̔͂̀͌̈́͌͊̓͊̐̈̔̈́́͒̏͆̒̊̔͘̕͘͘͘̕̚̕͝͠͠Ţ̴̢̧̨̡̙̲͈͓͇̹̭̯̮̥͔̠̬͔͙̪͈̯̰̞̞̘̣̜͉̱͍̦̙̖̲̲̦̝͉̗̯̲̼̻̻͉̹̭̞̹̩̠͖̖̘̠̙̂̓͜͝͠͝ͅͅh̸̢̙͙͕͇̳̭̞̬̠͕̮͓̙̭͓̝͇͕͎͔̜̯̠͇͎̺̮̱̲̤̻̗̥̫͔̍͗̓̾̎͂͒͜͠ͅͅͅȩ̷͓̤̦̼̰̫͉̺͕̫͉̯̳̩͙̮̘̫̪͚̞̇͌͗̓̏̈̿̔͊́̃̍̄̎́͆̿̍̂̇̍͝ ̵̧̨̡̧̨̣͚̲̺͍̠̜͕̣̱̘̯͙̺̜̦͇̥̲̱͔͇̤̤͖̪͖̹̼̰̞̱̜̲̳̤͎͉̯̠̮̰̖͓͖̤̠̺̹͓̮̦̔̈́̏̊̒̈́̔̈̋̕͘͜͜͜ͅͅͅa̴̛̲̞̐̉̓̓̂̄̓̌͐̋̀͂̓͗̋̎̔̔̀̀̓̅̂̀̎̀̈͛͂̽͊́̈́̓͌̐͋̓̈̃̊͑́̇̈́̆͘̚͠͝͝͝ņ̸̡̢̨̻͈̤͉̹͕̼̱̭͎̯̩̲̫̣̰̝̗̺̟̻̳͉̻͖͍͖̺͉̖̟̙͈͙̟͕̖̄̂̈́͒̈̊̈́̍̃́̓̅́̀͂̓̽̈́̄̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅc̵̨̧̨̛͙̫̠͇̭͎͖̼͓͕͎͕͈͈͕̥͎͕̹̱̮̬̫̙͇̤͇̝̤̱̝̫͚͙̼̭͉̘̳̙͐̊͗̓̂͋̂̓͋̈́̇͋̇̐̑͋̀͛̆̀͘̚͝i̵̡̢̨̧̧͍̱͚̩̞̻̙̩̖̜̻̪̮̻͈̯͍̪̥̯̯̝͖͇͓͇̜̖͚͈̟̤͈̻̻͚̖͉̿͛͛̊͒̏͋̈͜͜ͅę̵̢̢̨̢̧͚̥̭̫̼̣͇̹͙̣̭̟̤̮̥̖͉̼͚͎͕̰̯̥̝̤̳̘͓̻̻̖̬̪̝͉̭̠̤͕͖̟̬̜̪̩̻̇͋́̾͌̓̅͊͐̑̅̀͘͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅn̶̨̡̡̨̧͕͖͖͖͖̩̜̬̝̼̣̜̭̲̲͈̟͙̤͍̺̪̘͕̻̟͔̜̝̩͖̫̝̪̞̺̭̭̰̺̜̳̙̣̣̯͕̰̙͓͙͊̂̇̚͠ͅṯ̸̢̢̡̛̫̜̘̙͉͍̹͙͖͉̲̬̹̟́̈̊͋͒̾̓̓͑̊̂̀͒̈́̂̚͘̚͘ͅ ̴̨̧̢̛̺̳̤̤̬̥̞̮͓̜͕̫̼͔̯̲̼̲̲̣̟͎̫͉̗̫͙̙̫̬̮͓̗͓̞̘̹̻͖̟̟̬̖̥̲̭̪̯̬͖̈́̾̇̅̐͋̄̋̏̊͊̊̓͆̇̌͂́̈́̏͑̓́͒̉̑́̇͗̅͐̔͊̀͋̀͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅs̷̛͎͌̈́́͌́͂̉́͛̓̈̂͋͂̑̃͐̍́̎́͆̐͌̈́̀͌̂̓̔͛̃̕̕̚͝͠ȩ̶̨̧̢̢̢̛̛̗͖̭͓̼̹̣͇̲̟̯͍̩̩̭̝̬̫̜̳̠͚͈͇̺̮͇̣͙̻̱̬̟̲͇͈̲͔̼̝̻̖̙̟͍̲̬̤̗̲͊̅͊̈̈́̓͒͂̊͒̍͆̅̒̃̈́͗̌̿̃̂̈́̇̋̾̓̽̐̈̽̑͒͗̑̅͛͋̽̈͗̐͛̈́̏̈̏͊͗̇̓̽̇̆̚̕̕͜͜͝͝ŗ̶̧̢̡̨̡̢̡̛͚̣̰̣̮̤̫̘̲̤̭͓̯̮̝̼̺̠̞͔̥̫̱̬̜̗͍̫̦̗̤̝͍̺͓͇̰̭̜͚̤̦͍̬͖̼̄̾͐̄̑̽̑͗̇̾͛͊͌̋̈́͂̄͋̈́͑̂̉̋̒̔̀͆͌̆̈͐̄͊̔̆͂͐̄̈́͛͆͒̀͆̽͘̚̕̕̕͠͝͝ͅͅp̸͕̯̱̤̹̩̻̪̞͙͇̞̼͊͛̒̓͌͆́̌̎̔͋̿͛̂͗̽̓̈̄̓̀͋̓̓̓̊̇̓͑̃̉́̽̐̇̚͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅȩ̵̨̡̲̮͚̥̬͓̩̜̗̪̻̼̘̙͎͙̞̯̗̰̟͓̣̣̼͍̗̬̟̭̼͕̤̠͍̝͇͓̱̺͉̃̐̈̀̇̎̈͒̅̋̀̌̋̾͒͂̔̅͘̕͝n̶̡̡̢̡̢̛͖͕̥̹̼̦̘̲̙̙̝̖͍̮͚͙͍͙̘͔̹͓̻͈̥̏̈́̅͒͑̓̉̃̉̂̄́̈́̌̊͋͗̎̍̀͐̈́̔̂́̑͊̎̂̓̈̅͗͑̽̐͒̀͌̊̂̅̐͘̕͠͝͝͠͝ͅt̸̨̧̘̼̞̟̘̞̦̻͇̟̼̱͈͇̥̹͚̞̲̝̹̺͈̞͉̗̪̯̝̬̞̪̹̑̒͌̃̓͑̆̌́̎̉̓͐͜ ̷̧̧̨̢̝͚̗̥̯̖̰̺͉̳͍͎̻̦̼̥̫̝̫̙̱̘͍̜̮̖͈̩̣̩͙̬̭̭̪͖̰͇̼͚̞̄̈́̔̍̉͌̒̋̍͑̉̾̃̊̇̆̎̓͗̊̆̎͐̾͊̽̊̈́̕͜͠ͅͅd̶̡̦̳͉͉͉̬̣͕̫̦̮͍͉̦̭̬͇̦̬͉͎̦̳̫̯̦̬͍͍͔̲̳̘̮̫̺̙̟̗̗̠̈́̋̒͋̌̇̃̓̔̅̄͌̂̒̕͝͝͝ͅè̵̢̱̤̻͕̝̯͙͕̠̼̉̊̃͒̿c̷̢̧̢̨̡̛̭̩̜̘̟͎͈̲͚̣͔͕͉͚̫̙̲̪̝͎͉̙̼̦̻̖͎͇̞̫̖̝̹̒͌͂ͅe̵̢̨̡̛̲̬̬̮̟͕̭̺̫̜̰͉͚̹̫̬̺͈̗̍͗͐̓̑͗̊̿̑͌̍̃͒̔̌͘͝͝ĩ̶̡̡̖̻͎̺͈̤̣̠̱̳̜̜͓̻̹̩͙̮̬̞̪̂͌̈́͌̌̆̔̄͋̀̍̊̀̈́̂̉̃̈́̚̚̕͠͠͝ͅv̸̡̧̡̡̡̢̛̛̛̮̯̬̦͉̟̭̞̥̤̲̬͖̩̟̤̯͎̗̩͉͙̰̙͎̗̰̣͍̣̪̗̫̘͔͖̦̠͚̼͙̞͈̼͍͖̟̟̦̝͎̬̱̜̭̺̹̦̜͇̘̔͛͊̾̌̀͐̓̿̀̎̕̕͝͝ͅͅͅͅȩ̸̧̣̥̜̲͉̼͔̭̰͖̥͔̫̻̳̖̹̩̔͑̌́̒͆̈̅̊̏̎̄̅͐̇̚̚͜͠r̴̛̛͖̮͎̬̀͑̅̓͂̈́̂͐̊̊̋͌̐̎̑͒̑̏̒͊͑͗̉̒͌̈́̚͠͝͝͝͠.̸̢̡̢̢̧̛̛̛̤̰̰̩̻̬̭͚̩̞̲̣̭̺̬̰̰̺̤͓̺̝͖̺̞̺̦͍̼̻͎͙͔̺͓̺͉̩̯̱̜̩̙̮͉͍͍̭̦̪̼͉͎͉͙͔̜̂̊͊̊̄̃̉͊̿̂̅̋̊͑͂̃̇̿̉̋̀̉̇͗̾́͗̍͌̔́̂̈́̇̌̀̅̀́́̅̅̿̓̀̚̚͘̕͜͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅ ☠
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:41 am ⛧ I̴̛̤̬̰̦̯̣̪̞̦͖͕͚͓͐̒̊͆n̶͓̪͚͉͓͚̥͑͊͘ ̷͈̭̣̜̬̞̋̂̈̿̌́͘̚͝b̷̡̞͙̘̦͍̠̬̖͗ͅȩ̴̹̣̯̰͙̪̫̝̝͖̟́̓̇́̀͜ŗ̷̲̯̝̫̹̟͍̳͇̙͙͙̈̐͘e̴͎̲͑̇̓͐͗̎͛͛͋͘̕̚͝f̴̳̯̠̦͕̬͖͗̀̅̈̈́̇̒̌̚t̶̡̨̳͚̣̗̺͎̰͙̭̹̀̋̎͋̌͝ ̸̨̲̱͔̹̻͓͇̰̍̍̐́̇̂̐̚͘̕͝I̴̜͎̓͆̈́̐ ̵̧̪́͒̓̌͒̈̄̍͌̌͘s̷̡̈́͘ę̷̳̥͙̼̜̌ͅȇ̵̢̛̻̥̤̗̏͗͋̓́͐̀͝ ̶̡͚̥̩̗̩̦͕͍͈̑͆͑̌̉͂̂͠a̸̭̪̖̣̼̲͕͈͋̔͗̏̑ ̷̲̙̥̪̽͋͆͑̅̂̊̀̚͝v̶̝̣̹̂̑̽̇̌̏͆͊̀́̅a̵̭̩̳̜̝͈̭̺̞̝̪̭͌͒͆̈̌͊̈̿̀͠p̶̡̧͇̮̦͖̬͔͕̜͖̣͛i̸̢͚̦͕̯̥̫̞̺̔̍̈̏̊̑́̑́͜d̵̟̖͎̪̙̣̪̬̃̽͂ ̷̡̆͑̑s̷̡̯̥͐͊͒̈́̿̑̅̎̆͘n̵̡̛͚̦̞͚̝͓̪̽̑̇͊̀̑̽͘͜͠ͅͅì̶̬̗̠̝̪͚̻̼̮̮̼̅̈͊̉̾́͑͝ͅv̶̧̧̒̒̃̒̾͝͝ẻ̶̢̗̺̤͜l̴̖̠͓̞͈̓̍̀͛̐͗̇̋̊͐̑į̷̧̨̗̠̫̞̣̩̺̹̍̂͑̇͠͝n̷̪͎͚̄̒͠ģ̵̡͍̟͈̺̖̪̖̰̲̽̈́̀͂͂͐͠ͅ ̵̢̛͈̰̝͓̹͔̱̣̜͔̱̌̏͐͊̍͋͝c̴̨͇͉̺̺͙̠̙͕̍̒̉̓r̴̮̜̙͎͚̬̙̤̥͛̐̄̏͠ě̷̛̛̳͙͖̳̰̐̈́̉͑̊̃̃̌̽t̷̨̧̩̺͉͕̥̞͌͋̔̏̋̒ͅį̴̥̟͓̰̜̩̹͖̫̥̈́̀͊͋̔̃̆͜͜n̷̺͛͌̑́̓͆̾̌̑͘ ̷̛͉̱́͒̔͑͒̌̓͒͛̈́͌͠d̴͇͔͇̫̗̯̊͗͑̇̒̌͒e̵̡̬͂̀̀̆͊͑̏̓̊̚͝v̵̢̩̞͎̂̅̍̉͑̊̑͒̀̚͝o̴̢̜̪͍͇͎̩̲̤̳͕͎̍͌͛̀̉͌̈̈i̶̘͐͊́d̷̩͈̥̖̪̝͈͝ ̴̛̤̳́͛̈́̀͑͆͋̎̈͝͝͝ŏ̶̢͖̮̳̥̇f̴̢͚̥͈̼̤͍̟͈̀̍̃̎͜͝ ̷̝͎̻͔̚͝ạ̸͍̽̍̒͂̿̉̒͑̉ ̶̧̗̱̖͖̘̦̟͓͇͉̙̠̓̓͆͊͒̇͌̃̉́̊͐s̶̭̤̲͓̠̟̺̃̽̃͋̌̽̾͋͋̌p̸͍̘̬͚̳̮͉̟̺͚̆͜͜ͅĭ̸̮̀̌̓͒̀̔̊̂̌n̶͚̤͚͍͗̆̚e̵͓̒͑̄̑̌̾̅̕.̸̛͕͕̫̟̠̱͇͖̝̗̓̽̐͗͜ ̷̳̩̻̺̣̱̼̺̼̤̰͑́̈́͊̎̚Ḯ̷͖̬̥̠́͂̈̅f̶̡̧͖̫͙̦̜̲̥͐̑̑̋ͅ ̵̡̼̮̜͕̭̰̩͓̹̮̃͗̈́̂͑͆̊͌̄̎͂͘ẗ̶̞͓́́̑̕ͅĥ̶͍̼͍̞̺̦͐̋̄̄́̿͘͠o̷͓̤̙̤̰͉͎̍̂̅̔̏̓̐͐̃̚u̴̡̧̝̬̝͙̫͔̮͎͔͐̓͜ ̶̡͓͕̰͉͓̞̪̅͋̂̊͋̄̀̈́́̈͜ḍ̵̛͙̝͕̼̅̀͐̒̃̉̉͗̊̍o̴̡̧̰̟̥̫͈̱̰̥̘̦̓ͅe̴̲͓͈̙͚̓̑͊̈́̃̂͒̈́̽͜ṡ̶̢̨̡̳̹̯̫̹͉̞͕̣͒̃̌͋̏̈́̈́̽̅̑ͅ ̸̼̠͇̯̼̘͈̜̝̝̥̙́n̶̙̪͖̮͔̟̰̓̽̀͘͜o̶̢̡̖͖͙͓̩͍̪̥̪͖̅̑͌̽͠t̷̛̪̔̈́̑̍̋̂̄̔͜͝͝ ̷̰̻̫̊̀́̈́͐̔̾͠͠ḣ̶̰̣̼̰̞̎̑̔̏å̴̡̭̠͉̻͍̘̠̻͊͋͛̌s̶̡̡̹͇̳͈̟̪̰̗͑̐͛̌̊̂͑̽̊̐̆͘ṭ̴̡̼̙̥̋̇̋̀͛͘͘̕i̷̠͈̭͖̗̤̗͑͂̀͊̊͑̈̅̎ḻ̴̛̓̄̏ͅy̷͙͑ ̴̡̮͖͚͎͍͚̯̲͔̯͎͉̏̍̅͌̔̾̆̎̓̀̚͝ḭ̴̡̡̣̱̻̠͈̱̜̬̺͛̔͑̈́̆́̓͌͘m̴̡̞͉͚̙̦̤̻̳͚͊p̶̨͉̓̾͐̽͘̚͠r̷͔̻̯̱̻̖̪̥̹̦͒̿̓̉̉̏͗͛̒̀͑̉͝o̵̙͕̜̘͋͛̎̍̓͒̾̉̒͋̚ͅv̵̢͖̖͖͖̭̻̰̰̂̾̆́͂̓̓͗̎̂ȅ̸̲͈͉̖͜ ̴̡̧̺̩̗̠̰̲̫͆͆̎͑̚I̵͇̼̼̯̼̜̦̪̘̥̬͔͊̚ͅ ̸̨̲̙̬͍̯̼̽ș̵̨̨̠͚̦̓ͅh̶̨̛̛͚̳̥̤̬̫͕̲̱̥̀̑̆̄͆̽͗̚͜͠ạ̵̛͈̳̤̝̟̱̩͒͂̎̈́͠͝͝l̷͚̞̫̣̘͋̅̒̉ͅḻ̷͈̻̻͇̣̈́̆͂͆̾̑̆̅̚ ̸̛̖̙͙̀̊̃̅́̽̇̈́͑͜͝d̴̺͕̈̑͜ȩ̸̠̖͎̱̟̯͇̹͐̑͐̈̐̔̚v̷̢̡̛̮̥͇̥̘̭̫͔̤͂͗o̸̢̞͙̟̗̜̩̅̉͋̀̓̀̈͗͊͠ṹ̷̦̱̙̥͕͎̉͜r̶̢̮͇͍̈́̅͒̿ͅͅ ̵̡̤̪̙͖̘̤͇̦̈̇̐͊͊ṫ̸͕̪̯̥̳ḩ̷̮͇̠͕̫̗͓̍̎̈́͊͘e̶͕̚͝ḿ̴̧͍͎̬̙͉̺͍ͅ ̵̼͔͖̬̲̠̇̋́́̍̂̒̈̄á̸̢̮͖̮̩͇̟̰̫̰̳̉̆̽͘̚n̴̠̘͎͔̠̮̣͆̌́͌̽̚ḑ̵̨͚͈̣̣͕̈̀̈́̈́̀̾́̒̚ ̶̧̢̧͈͙̣̙̣̖̤̳̣͕͗̒̓͛͋͑̽̓͆c̴̨̝͚̞̑̔͋̉̈́̈̎̀́͑̑͝͠a̶͚̾̒̊͐̌l̷̼͖͂̋͗́͠l̵̰͛̂̓̃̇̑̑͐͘͜ ̵̧͖͙͔̱̦̱͂̍͝ẗ̶̛̹͎͙̝̞̱̮̆͑̐̔̿̽̿̌̍͜h̵̨̜͕̭͍͈̝̿̑͑̀̓̇̋͋̒̅͝e̷̢̻̪̣͍̓̃̊́̑͝m̴̨̫̩̩̮̱̬̊͛̀̇̈́̈́̿̈́̀̒́͜ͅ ̶̢̡̡͓̦̪̳̜͚͎̥̦͒̊͜n̴̙̻͓̮͐̀̾̒͊̑͘͝a̴͈̓̔̚u̴̝̻͖̙͖̗̞̜̽̇̽̾͝͝g̷̛̩͈̥̭͇̮̜͜͜͝ḧ̵̢̡̥͇̜͕̮́t̵̛̳͕̣̤̪̝̥͈̬͔̒́̈́́͘ͅ ̷̝͓̽͑̀̏̑͝͝ḃ̷͉͓͕̥̈́y̴̙̗͚̙̟͉̹̪̮̘̰̝̏͊͒̅͘͝ ̶̮̾̽̀̉̎̍͐͌̔̈͝ã̷̩̞̙͎͉̬̒̈́̈̾̾̊̊̎͐͠͝ ̶̻͖͚̾̈́͝ͅs̸̖̺̠̖̰̥̭̼̣̀h̵̡̬̣̻͔͇̭̝̰̹͈̔̒̈́̓̐̓̃̄̒̈́͝a̷̻̦͕͌̓̌͒̎̄͗͜d̸̛͓̋͌̒̃̿̈͑̄̒͘ͅó̶͎̿w̷̢̢̛̼̯̼̗̣̪͍͇̎͆͌͝.̸͓̅̅ ⛥
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:39 am Ranmilia's ISO starts off beautifully, entering the game and immediately attempting to create an environment of joy and love is usually relatively town indicative and the confidence and authoritativeness is particularly townie for someone like Ranmnilia whom I consider to be a relatively uncomfortable wolf, and certainly not one who attempts to generally take on a position of town leader or heartbeat of the game as a mafia slot.

I have only read three posts but I am already heavily inclined to town lock this very towny person, but in fact I will, out of a desire to not be flippant and instead actually offer further candid remark, read on.

Unbelievably consistent already insisting on holding others to account. Truly incredible WIM. This might be considered by a lesser player (not me) to be borderline lamist in a wolfy way, but I indeed know better. For I, am MacDougall. The one true, and returned, esteemed and Glorious King of the Syndicate. Not of Fuck Mountain, for that is the darkerlends. The FUCK lands. The lands of the King of FUCK Mountain. Nobody dwells there but trolls. No, I am the King of SYNDICATE, returned benevolent dictator. Aragorn-like. Bask in my glory. Two time Champs Podium, multiple time MVP of this very website and reigning Town MVP of the entire UNIVERSE of MAFIA.

MAFIA RANDS KNEEL AND QUIVER IN FEAR AS I E̶͔͘͠X̸̨̗͋̂S̶̛͎̅Ȧ̶̱N̴͙̹̈́̄Ǧ̴͍U̸̼̳͝I̸̧̝̍͑N̴̼͒A̷̱͔̒̈́T̵̬̭̑͝Ȇ̴̮̇ ̴̪͌̇T̷͇̹͑H̸̘͌E̸̯͐Ḯ̷̩R̵̹̃ ̵͍͖̋͗V̶́̎ͅE̵̠̖̎͝R̷̘͍̔Ÿ̵̗͛ ̷͇̌͑B̷̰̏È̵̱̟I̵̛̜͙N̶̪̮̎G̶̫͐ ̸̩̱̾W̴͔̉́I̷̪̙͗͘T̸̙̃ͅH̶̻̏ͅ ̶͉͊S̶̻͈̎̕H̴̡͘Ē̵̞Ë̶͈́̂R̵̝͗̃ ̸̻͖̇İ̸̮M̶̜͎̾P̵̫̹̔̋Ȩ̴̻̐Ṅ̴͚͎̆E̶̤͝͠T̴̰̓Ŗ̸͉͆Ả̸̞͠B̶͇̎L̵͈̈̌Ë̷͙̺́ ̸͖͖͋L̶̖̙͆Ó̵̫͝G̶̗̐̕I̷̥̫̐C̵̱̔ͅ ̷̡̟̈́Ȃ̷͙̈Ǹ̴̛̞D̷̨͓̏ ̵͖̥̃̾W̵̜̩̒I̵̺̩͘͠L̴̲̿͑L̸͚̈ ̴͓́Ṫ̸̝̥̍Ò̶̢ ̴̢͍͛͘Ẅ̸͍́̈I̶͇̔̽N̴̘̂̈ ̷̝̓̕M̴̲͒Ḁ̵̘́̀F̸̦́Ȋ̴̬̹A̷̗͍̓̌ ̸̯̋͆G̸̡̱͗A̸͈̔͜͝Ḿ̷̡E̶̗͋S̶̤͉͒.̵̰̭̌͝

I̴̹̋̈́̿̄̑̀͆͗͝͝ ̴̦̱̤̰͖͎͇͔̠̬̟͊̊̀͑̇̀̂A̸̙̪̋̽͛̎͗̀̏̑̂̎̌̈M̷͎̝͓͈̥̏̽̂̽͋̋͛̇̆̓̽̾ ̵̫̖̘̲̮͉̤͎̻̼̠̝͋͆́̇̃̐̎̍̾̚͠ͅT̴͈̖͔̞͎̤̏͗̃̔̀̇͆̀̈́͒̀͘͜͝H̷̛̖̩̟̋̌̓̃́̆̕Ĕ̷͈̭͕̩̠̉̉̽̕ ̴̡̡͈̗̩̥̺̳̭̙̪̈́̏̾̏̇͜Ù̷̪̒͂Ņ̴̨̣͈͉̹͉͍͓͓̔͌̋́̋͜ͅM̵̳̪̥̗͈̭͇̿͐͑̂̌̓͘̕Ḙ̷̫̥͓̫̹͇̎̈͜Ȓ̴̯̲̮͚̗̘̙͐͛́͗̀̾̍͒͝C̴͍͂̌̀̅̓͠Ì̷̡̧̡͚̫͖̥̆͌̊̾̒̀͗͂̐̕͝͠F̶̡̙̖̌̂͊̃̉͂̊̑̓͝Ư̴̛̹̹͚͇̽̄̈̄̓̅̾̏͠͠L̷̙̲̯̫̼͖̯̒̊́̎͜ ̵̡̧̠̠̰̝̯̻̲͆̋F̵̛̟̥̺̞͈̀̍͗͗͆̎̑͊͂͗͘͠Ű̴̲̦̦̜̣͎͍̱͋͘͜͜ͅC̸̡̨̮͚̻̐͌̓̉̆̎̋̂͊̏͠K̸̯̲͈̟̻͔̳̰̲͍͒́̎̂̀̍̀̊̐̑̇̀͝È̷̡̗͉̘̱̮̟͓̜̫̭̠̰͋͊͝R̶̢̗͉̼̻̹̘̩̱̀̌̍̈̑͌̂͐̒͘͜͠ ̸̺͗͂̉̕O̴̧̧̹̭͍̟̦̘͓͒̃̄͐̚͝F̷͎̗̦͉̋̈́̈̓͜͝͝ ̶͉̼̲̬͙̈W̶̡̧̬̹̙̞̝̹̠̪̳̙̜͒̒̇͝Ó̴̻͔̖̥͍͙̗̘̝̲̭̂̈ͅL̸̫̺̤̩̳͙͈͎͚̳̜͋̓̃̔V̷̡̨̬̣̝̟̺͇̺̮̄̇̓̊͌̀͆͆̊̀̓̕͜͜ͅȨ̷͈̻͔̠̱̩̟̓͗̈́S̵̢̫̲̬̣̯͓͔͒̅̀͌̋̿̍̐̈́͘ͅ.̵̛̛̜̼̭̻̳̭̀̓̾̀̌̉̌̏̄̉̔ͅͅ ̶̦̮͕͌̈́̌̀͂̿̎́̚̕I̷͙̬̫̻̜̰̪̦̝̣͕̚͝ ̵̡̼̮̝̱͖̹͙͙̩͔̫́͌̈͑́͊A̶͕͖̠̳͈̮̭̲͆̓̓̀̉͛͗̎͛̽̍͊M̸̡͍̝̜͈͓͍̣͍̩͙̝̞̈̾̐̀́̈̈͆͛͐̉̕͝ ̵̧̛̜̝̬̠͔́̓̀̏̾̌̕̕͘͘T̸̡̨͉͚̞͖͔̩͎̫͉̘̪͑͑̑͠H̴̢͎̝̞̫̗̠̣̲͉̐̾̑̐͂̓͗̽͛͘͝E̵̡͎̞̱̘̻̦͇̱̻̞̪̗͌̂̌ ̴̡̨̛̯̜̜̰̖̹̜ͅV̸̤͉̾̉͌͂̂̽̔͠Ẹ̴̖̤͙̜̗̠́̌̃͋̕̕R̶̲͙̘̭̥͚̯̣̱̅̈̔̓̀͛̀́́̈́̕̚͝Ý̵͙̻͎̠̙͈͓̑̓̊̀̊͗̆͂ͅ ̸̡̧̺̲͕͙̬͓͙̓̄Á̶̰͂͑̄̃̑͐̓̿N̷̲͑͂̃͛̐͊̔̋͐̒͝T̷̙̪̜̮̞͎̮̩̀̽͂̾Į̶̨̢̛̳͉̞̰̲͍̲͇̖͗͗̓͑Ţ̴̢̫̟̳̩͖̪͉͔̣͒̈̉͋͊̑̔̄̿̕͝͝͠Ḥ̸̢̢͓̼͓̰̂͋̓̇̔E̸̢̫̓͐͛̌͝͝ͅŜ̴̘͓̀͋̿̍͊͐I̴̡̼̟̞͒͆͑͛̅͜Ś̵͍̺̣̾̋̄͘ ̷̧̖̼̞̟̜͚̞̔͆̒̌̓̽͑̔̒̕̚͜͠ͅͅȮ̴̡̰̟̺͓̰̙̆͆͘F̵̞͓̳͈͎̮̗̯͔̻͚̈́̇̚ ̷̬̔̌̈́S̶̝̫̰̱̓͆̈̽̐́̆̋L̵̢͇̜̝̩̖̤̬̪̣̎̉̉͐͝͝Ą̴̧̩̣̺̬̠̝͍̎̏̉Ń̵̨̞̯̑̌̈́̏͒̊̃̿̎͜͠K̴̛̞͇̻̠̠͈̣̬̱͜ͅ.̶̹̣͈͚̺̲͓͙͚͖̑͜ ̷̧̢̩͎̗̮̖̝̰͓̠͆̾̈́̓́͑́̓̕Į̷̨̼̠̜͉̰̔̓̂̓̓̄͊̋̚͘͜͠ ̷̺͈͚̣̥͛͑͆́̌͛̀̅̈́̌̈́͜A̷̺̹̯̩͙͐͗͂M̵͖̟̦̤̣̅͊́ ̶̢̙̻͔̙͕͔̘̗͕̥̌͋̍̄̿̽̈́͌̆T̸̨̀̈͘H̴̝̻̳͂͗̒̊̔̅̀͆͗͛Ę̴̙̖̣̈̔̎̔͊͒͌̓̾͗͆̚͠ ̷̤͚̎͛̅̐Ŕ̷̗̗͕̜̮͔̼͉͕̮̙̱̀͜Ę̶̯̻̳͚̝͖̼͇̎͛̒͒͛̌̽̍̔̄̄͑̕D̸̡̧̡̤̠͉̩̱̻͇͉̫͔͑͐̿͛̂̆͘E̶̛̫̱̬͖͖̘͂̃̌̄̈́͆̓͑È̷͈̪̠̘́͗M̸̧̡̼̮͚̯͎̦͇̺̃̒͑̃͐̈̕͜ͅȨ̶̢͕̦̘͕̲̲̽͌̀̀̇̒̀̈̃̇̕͜R̴͙̘̬͙̠͇̅ͅ ̵̢̫̦̓Ä̸͈͎̹́̋̚Ṉ̶̛͚̫̟̜̰͕D̸̰͕͂ ̴̛̩͙̪̼͓͎̩̪̤͚̗̃̈̉̿́̓̂͑̏͜͝T̷͇͔͔͓̦̗̻̙̣̤̳͓̈̅̇̄̋ͅḨ̶̯̟̳̯͚̯͕͎̝̿̈́̍͂̇̋̄̓̃́̌͒͜͝Ë̸̳́̋̓͊̇̔̓̉̓ͅ ̵̜̭͖̻̻̥̺̯͑͜͝D̴̻̝̻̱̦̳͑̓̂̆̋͒̽͑̏͝͝E̶̹̭̮̱̺̘̲̗̹͚̺̮͌̂̀̉̄S̸̨̢̯̫̞̘͎͎̘͔͙̀̓̅̈́̄̚͝͝͝T̸̯͇̽͗͆̋̌̿̓͘͝͠R̵̦̹̳͍͜͝O̶̳͔̎́͋̓̽̿͊͋̊͠Y̷̳͔̹̥͖͇̲͐Ê̷̡̼̞͙̂́͌͑̏͂̓R̴̡̯͎̺̥̙̱̟̎̎̓̌̽.̷̧̱̻̜̄͊ ̶̣͍̋͗̐͋̋̀̓͛̌̌̕̕͜͝Ẉ̶̧͇̰̝͔̙̼̥͌͑͝E̵̱̙̾̀͆̽̿ͅL̶̜̖̜̫̼̙̰̣͓̬̮̰̄̉̎̀́̋̊͆̚͘̚C̶͎͚̯͔̠̬̺̙̱̔͑͐͐͆̌̉͛̍̑̇̚ͅO̵̝̓̈́͒̓͋̉̅͌̍̚̚͘͝M̷̼̂̈́̊Ë̶͔̝́̌͊͜ ̷̡̨̡̩̮͉͉̹̱͖̈́́͛͗ͅM̷̡͎͍͈̬̭̫̂̋̈́̍̀͂͊̏̓̄͗͠E̵͓͑͗̈́̀͜ ̴̥͖̙̣̠͖̺͔̺͍̰̂̐̚͠Ḃ̶̨̰̥̂́̎A̸̭͙̓͂̑̒̀̕̚Ĉ̵̨̢̛̟͓̠͙̪͚͉̩̱̯͚́̀́K̵̢̡̳͇̺̘̾ ̵̮̜̺͊́͗̾̈́̍͝ͅW̵̨̺̤̭̫̜̗͌̓̃̅͛͒̿͋̄̚͝Ȋ̸̢̨̬̯̹̫̼̭̙̖͔̖̌̅̀̈́͗́ͅT̵̢̛̯̣̜̱͎͇̦̺͇͓̙̼͆̈́́͋͒́͋͊̆͒H̶̤̙͓̰̃̈́͆̉̌̇̓͌́͋̋̚ ̴̧̛́̈́̌ͅO̷̘̦͈̱͕͔̼͗͗̉̇͝P̴̹͇̝̫͚̏̌̎͝Ę̶̢̨̞̘̦̇͛̔̆̌́ͅN̵̨̢͈̲̮̣͙̹̯̙̮͂͊͑͛̈̏͋̔̐̈́̂̓̕ ̵̨̣̥͙͍̭͚͙͔́͘A̶͎̞̺̦̐̋́̉͆̃̉̒͛̓͠͝R̵̢̛͓͔̬̭̯̩̠͓̲̦̱̗̈́́̓͂̃M̶̨̺̝͛̎̌̕S̵̢̧̮͉͈̝͇̗̉̎̀̅̀̉̕ͅ ̶̗̮̙̮̱̮͗͑̽͒̎̇͌̀́̕͝Ạ̸̜͙͖̜̄̓̅͗́̉̇͛̆͋̑͋̌Ņ̷̯̬̮̜̦̬̮̯̺̦͗̌̐͑̃͌̌̓̅͛̽D̸̨̧̯͈̙̞̭̬̹͖̤̝̳̓̅̈́̔ ̷̛̝̯̏̎̇́̽͗̕͝ͅA̷̟̭̯͈̤̻̱̖͓̠̪͂̆̏̈́̐C̸̛͖̤̊́͆̂̆͝͝C̴͇̝̆̐̊̄͆Ḛ̶̢̥̹̬͕̬̭̃́̚͜P̸͓͈̣͈̺̦̘͖͚̰̹̜̉́͐̌̈́T̴̮̬̺͈̝̼̞̺͚̣̘̥̈́̓͐ ̵̛̣̳̥̞̒́̆̾̽̂͌͊͑͋̚͝M̵̫̪͔̀Y̶̼̬̲͚̲̤̥̹͓͐̀͆̏̏͒̀̏͑̏̒̕͠ ̸̮̖͔̰̿͂͌͗͑́̊̓̄̓̈́̕S̸̨̋̾͝͝Ǫ̴̪̦̳̗̼̥͙̦͆̌̀L̴̨̛͙̜͍͖̓̋͒̓̄̄͘͝V̶̧͎̘͎̳̋̈͌̓́ͅÈ̸̞̹̓͐̀͛̕ ̵̮̟̦͎̫̯̅̅͆͜O̶̦̫̺̝̝̼̝̮̠̠̔͒͆̇̆̈́̕͜͜Ŗ̷̹͎͎̃͝ ̴͔̼̤͐̈́̍̒̉̓̽̄̉̈́D̴̢̨͉̟̼̪̼̟̱͂͆͗̀̚͜I̴̹͚̼̜̻͙̻̱̓͑͜Ē̵̢̞͓̹̮̲̻̦̭̐ ̵̡̫̳̻͔̖̬̟̚T̴͙̬̟̞̤̬́͜Ơ̸͍̜̝͕̫̦̥͆̄̏͂͒́̄͒̌̃͠ͅ ̶̪̣̹͚͉͇̫̰̖̱͕͙͌͂̿́́͗̈̀̽̾̀̿M̴̨̩̖̲̣͈͎͚̮̗̖̀̐̃́͜͝͝Ẏ̵̨̧̰̳̯̙̪̲̞̜̃̆̐̏͐̾͗̚͜ ̸̛̫̯͚̯͕̗̖͓̠̝̙̟̅̃W̷̲̩̯̮̞̩̟̘̼̙̑̏̈̒̐͜R̷̡̧̨̧͔̟̻̫̩͓̈́̏͜ͅȮ̴̢̖̲̣̝̭͖̰́̄͌́̊͜͝ͅT̷͖́͂̓̓̂͆͆̕H̸͚͕̲̗̗̘̟͈̲͐̿̀̓̈́͑̀̊͗̃͜͠͝.̸̨̨͇̞̱͖̖̜̼̃͂̽̂̿̆̈̂̆͝
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:41 am ⛥ ŗ̵̧̡̧̙͎̙̟̭͔̤̗͈̪̘̬̳̭̳̰̲͍͍̮̯͇̝̦̟͉͚͇͔̭̺̝̫̩̦̻̯̇͌̋̉̃́̾̾͗̿͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅȨ̴̧̧̧̡̡̧̧̗̘̣̩͖͉͔͇̪͚̳̹̹̱̖͚̼̦͙͈̘̟̖̲̝̻̯̱̰̠̣̭͈͈̱̯̟̺͔̱̥͎̪͙̟͎̩̠̥̝̙̞̮́̊͐̏́̈́͛͋̽͊̊̈́̒́̾́̑̿̕͘͜͠͠Ȩ̸̛̛̪̼͓͖̱͖̗͖̣̩͕̯̏̐̉̈̌̽̿̒̀̍̈͗̌̎͛̿̈̈́̒́̉͛̎͆͐̄̄̈́̈́͒͐̐̍̎́͑̋̂́̔̈́̑̀͗̑̅̍̌̊̒̊̔̋͘̕͝͠͠͝E̷̢̢̛͙͎̥̻̲͇͙̙̝͛͂̅͛̀̆̋̉͒̂̽̓͛̓̈̔̂͐̒͌̃̃̈́̈́̊̈́͊͌͗̾̑͘͘̕̚͠͝ ⛥
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:26 am
Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:20 am actually leetic what are your reads, overall?
Dropped my GTH reads already. For now I am interested in pushing people and seeing where they develop. Dyslexicon looks worst, and I'm not really a fan of pyxxy either. Windward looks better than at the beginning of the game but not off the hook yet. I'm still getting a lukewarm feeling from most of your posts. Abby is Abby, but lean town due to her treatment of me vs. the last game. tedxtr is mostly just there, but I do like that a few of their posts have been seemingly trying to solve. TSP is also just there but with less good-looking posts. robyn has been dense and I don't really give a rat's ass about their previous game but their reactions at least seem natural. And I guess there's Gira, who had a decent early game but just seems blendy recently. If there's anyone I'm missing they just haven't stood out to me at all in the grand scheme of the game.
Yeah, I gotta say, idk whether to give Gira the benefit of the doubt in case he's been busy irl but he sort of fell off after the start of the game. He went into peacekeeping for a brief time, got himself some townreads for it (which I disagreed with), and then went quiet. Which imo is actually how a wolf would want to play the early game, before votes open. Do just enough to get some light townreads and then dip so that nobody changes their opinion.

I did have that reason for slightly townleaning him earlier but I don't think it has enough weight in the grand scheme of things. I think that was a micro read, and his macro isn't actually that great.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

man I feel like no one is fuckin responding to me. Aight, Gonna bounce and watch movies.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:38 am
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:30 am
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:29 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:27 am
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:20 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:34 pm I stared at the list and decided Gira was the most likely wolf
oh word?
Hey, why are TSP, Robyn and me voting you?
[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
OMGUS, or is there more to this vote?
well - I didn't like dubz's content and thought it was possibly scum struggling to make an entry into the game thread, was waiting to see more from her, obv did not get that, think the entrance from rondo is, well, trash. comes across as blatant bandwagoning with no real thought behind it

tsp's vote on me is w/e, i would have voted him back but i actually liked how he reacted to ranmilia saying she'd shoot dizzy - the immediate skepticism i thought was a very plausible reaction. don't know what to think about robyn
Don't you think Rondo mightve questioned the votes on you BEFORE joining the bandwagon if he were a wolf? To appear more solvy? I got the impression he didn't really care how his entrance looked.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:48 am man I feel like no one is fuckin responding to me. Aight, Gonna bounce and watch movies.
What do you wish to talk about?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

You don't think Dizzy is wolfing?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

why do you think that?

tsp ranmilla and unsure

Wow interesting cause that's like the polar opposite of my readlist
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:50 am [VOTE: dubz ] aubergine
Rondo subbed in for Dubz lol