Christmas Time Is Here Again

Moderator: Community Team

D4 ends December 28, 5pm EST. Happy Boxing Day!

Wilgy
No votes
Marmot
No votes
Syn
No votes
Grand Scheme
No votes
Samusamu
No votes
Kylemii
55%
No kill (can be hammered)
No votes
No vote (cannot be hammered)
No votes
Host/dead/spec/coal
45%

Total votes: 11
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Re: Christmas Time Is Here Again

Post by Syn »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:11 pm @Syn @Samusamu why not just work the poe by hammer? We can speed this game up.

Yeet GS and see the results. I just want my cuddles.
Sure, I'll hammer if Samu switches.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 178

Post by Samusamu »

:disappoint:
Syn wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:03 pm Well, I certainly won't stop you from doing that if that's truly your wish. Seems counterproductive, but you do you.
🌚🌚🌚

Hai xente que é ignorante dende o máis recóndito do seu ser, e tamén hai xente que dende a maldade, manifesta unha ignorancia pola verdade totalmente condenable, inda estou a decidir qué tipo de persoa eres, pero sexa cal sexa voume lembrar desta burla para sempre.

Still waiting for an argument of me being wolf in this game. Still insulting me, still trolling still everything.

Stop laughing on me im really angry.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Syn wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:13 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:11 pm @Syn @Samusamu why not just work the poe by hammer? We can speed this game up.

Yeet GS and see the results. I just want my cuddles.
Sure, I'll hammer if Samu switches.
Switch what?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 83
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Syn wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:34 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:29 pm But you are partially right Syn, we should plan for the scenario where the POE was wrong.

@Syn @Samusamu @Grand Scheme @DrWilgy @Kylemii

I want all of your gift targets from this game. Please list them out from every night. If you forgot to submit and it was randomized, please find out what that random target was.
N1: Samusamu
N2: Marmot
N3: Marmot
also this is equivalent to PR baiting lol if you're not a wolf, Marmot, you're helping them by doing this
Explain.

My purpose of this is to try to get more specifics and narrow down who did the gifting each night. Mafia already knows this, since they're the one who picks the target each night. How does this discussion hurt town?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Samusamu wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:15 pm :disappoint:
Syn wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:03 pm Well, I certainly won't stop you from doing that if that's truly your wish. Seems counterproductive, but you do you.
🌚🌚🌚

There are people who are ignorant from the depths of their being, but there are also people who from the depths of evil manifest an equally or more reprehensible ignorance of truth. I am still deciding what kind of person you are, but I am sure that I will always remember this mockery

Still waiting for an argument of me being wolf in this game. Still insulting me, still trolling still everything.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I switched my vote to non-hammer for now, not ready for the day to end just yet.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:21 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:29 pm But you are partially right Syn, we should plan for the scenario where the POE was wrong.

I want all of your gift targets from this game. Please list them out from every night. If you forgot to submit and it was randomized, please find out what that random target was.
also this is equivalent to PR baiting lol if you're not a wolf, Marmot, you're helping them by doing this
Explain.

My purpose of this is to try to get more specifics and narrow down who did the gifting each night. Mafia already knows this, since they're the one who picks the target each night. How does this discussion hurt town?
The wolf is obviously going to give the gift to someone who is unlikely to shoot them based on past record

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Samusamu wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:21 pm
🌚🌚🌚

There are people who are ignorant from the depths of their being, but there are also people who from the depths of evil manifest an equally or more reprehensible ignorance of truth. I am still deciding what kind of person you are, but I am sure that I will always remember this mockery

You are making incredible character judgements against me. It's amazing, really.

ImageImageImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Syn wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:24 pm
🌚🌚🌚

You are making incredible character judgements against me. It's amazing, really.
You don't prove anything less, I'm still waiting for reasons or motives why you think I'm a wolf.

You have been and are blatantly disrespectful to the players throughout the game and yet above all you pretend to troll the game.

What judgments should I make of you, tell me? I had this debate in my community some time ago and it was agreed that it was preferable to have fewer players and fewer games as long as they were of quality and there were no players who with their actions so blatantly insulted the essence of this game and therefore spoiled the dynamics of it.

It seems to me that no one has ever stopped to tell you this to your face, but it's about time you realized your actions.

I tolerate that you simply don't show up or ignore players when asked and I have tolerated that and managed to read town to you during the game despite all the obstacles you have put in the way.

But I cannot tolerate that at a time like this you want to insult me to my face and think that I cannot reproach you for your attitude.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Samusamu wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:33 pm
🌚🌚🌚

You don't prove anything less, I'm still waiting for reasons or motives why you think I'm a wolf.

You have been and are blatantly disrespectful to the players throughout the game and yet above all you pretend to troll the game.

What judgments should I make of you, tell me? I had this debate in my community some time ago and it was agreed that it was preferable to have fewer players and fewer games as long as they were of quality and there were no players who with their actions so blatantly insulted the essence of this game and therefore spoiled the dynamics of it.

It seems to me that no one has ever stopped to tell you this to your face, but it's about time you realized your actions.

I tolerate that you simply don't show up or ignore players when asked and I have tolerated that and managed to read town to you during the game despite all the obstacles you have put in the way.

But I cannot tolerate that at a time like this you want to insult me to my face and think that I cannot reproach you for your attitude.
I haven't ignored you. I have said no to you. It is not my problem you can't accept that.

I'm comfortable with my play style and my personality. You can say whatever you like to my face; indeed, you have! You've expressed that I'm stupid, that I lack common sense, that I'm apparently ignorant born of evil (lmao), a troll, and yada yada yada. It's all very nice. That the only case you'll accept against you is one that matches you wall-for-wall is cool, but not something I'm going to spend my time doing... and I have been explicitly clear about that unwillingness since D1. I have offered the information that I'm willing to invest in providing. Whether others follow me or not is immaterial, and your hostility changes nothing about this.

I haven't even insulted you. I voted you and said that I think you're outed. If that's a grievous, unforgivable sin against you, what on earth is the absolute vile stuff you're spewing at me? C'mon, dude. I'm not engaging with you anymore on this or anything related to personality. If you'd like to talk about my case, as much as it may disappoint your standards, cool, but that's gonna be it for me.

ImageImageImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

:disappoint:
Syn wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:22 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:21 pm

Explain.

The wolf is obviously going to give the gift to someone who is unlikely to shoot them based on past record
Ah btw, at this point that is wifom.

You still think that u can go above other minds player.

Btw2: marmot not weighting is clearly the wolf remaing.

He by his speaking is clever enough to see this situation and if town stopping your from doing whatever you are trying to do.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Lol Samu, you're funny

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@Syn, I misread the OP with how the gifting works. I was worried we could reach a point in the game where all living players had been gifted once, and that the list would reset (and mafia could gift themselves a second time as a result). Turns out, that's not how it works.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Samu, why should I be concerned about you and Syn bashing heads right now? And why does my not weighing in make me auto-scum?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Syn wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:38 pm
Samusamu wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:33 pm
🌚🌚🌚

I haven't ignored you. I have said no to you. It is not my problem you can't accept that.

I'm comfortable with my play style and my personality. You can say whatever you like to my face; indeed, you have! You've expressed that I'm stupid, that I lack common sense, that I'm apparently ignorant born of evil (lmao), a troll, and yada yada yada. It's all very nice. That the only case you'll accept against you is one that matches you wall-for-wall is cool, but not something I'm going to spend my time doing... and I have been explicitly clear about that unwillingness since D1. I have offered the information that I'm willing to invest in providing. Whether others follow me or not is immaterial, and your hostility changes nothing about this.

I haven't even insulted you. I voted you and said that I think you're outed. If that's a grievous, unforgivable sin against you, what on earth is the absolute vile stuff you're spewing at me? C'mon, dude. I'm not engaging with you anymore on this or anything related to personality. If you'd like to talk about my case, as much as it may disappoint your standards, cool, but that's gonna be it for me.
I asked you several questions during the game that you never deigned to answer.

I've been reading and looking for mobsters while you were afk or wasting time going against the tide.

You are clearly insulting the effort I have made and am making in this game since the moment you do not answer, do not give arguments or refuse to read the same calling a series of elements selected to make you think nothing.

I've said that what you do or what you say is stupid because of everything I've pointed out and that such continued stupidity makes me wonder if there is evil in you or simply ignorance.

I'm outed? Outed what? It is so frustrating and insulting that after all this futile exchange you still don't say why and that you want to play offended when I keep asking you the same question, that I am really angry.

Of course you are comfortable with your game, in ignorance lies true happiness. But that doesn't take away from the fact that it's a disgusting game that makes it difficult for anyone who tries to play it seriously and that you should do something about it because eventually you'll become a handicap for whatever side you're on.

There are no things I hate more than ignorance and unjustified vagueness when there are people working hard in the middle. And you combine the two. No good player will say they are comfortable with their game, they will always want to go or see further, your attitude is truly incomprehensible in my eyes.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:49 pm Samu, why should I be concerned about you and Syn bashing heads right now? And why does my not weighing in make me auto-scum?
Because both I and syn are clearly town, because syn, while it thinks it has discovered gunpowder, actually goes against the wall of defeat head on and any town that has read the game should stop and redirect syn to solve the game in the easiest optimal and safe way.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Samusamu wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:55 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:49 pm Samu, why should I be concerned about you and Syn bashing heads right now? And why does my not weighing in make me auto-scum?
Because both I and syn are clearly town, because syn, while it thinks it has discovered gunpowder, actually goes against the wall of defeat head on and any town that has read the game should stop and redirect syn to solve the game in the easiest optimal and safe way.
Will you hold my hand before I cross the road too?

ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Exactly, I do think you're both town, so I'm unconcerned by your fight. I just want to narrow the poe.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@Syn if Samu isn't mafa, who do you think it is, and why do you disagree with following Sloonei's plan??

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Syn wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:56 pm
Will you hold my hand before I cross the road too?
I put my hand on firing defending you and lynching made d2.

I will do the neccesary to win a game than has been solved since d2, and that starts by redirecting your game and taking you by the hand to the same hell if necessary.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:58 pm
Exactly, I do think you're both town, so I'm unconcerned by your fight. I just want to narrow the poe.
Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:01 pm @Syn if Samu isn't mafa, who do you think it is, and why do you disagree with following Sloonei's plan??
Cause these questions you just make, are continue being ignored or trolling by syn.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

You don't really have to make an argument for me being mafia Samu. If we're wrong on chopping GS today, I've been advocating for my shooting tonight. I know I'm not mafia, but I shouldn't be alive in LYLO.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Samusamu wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:03 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:01 pm @Syn if Samu isn't mafa, who do you think it is, and why do you disagree with following Sloonei's plan??
Cause these questions you just make, are continue being ignored or trolling by syn.
Please try not to antagonize him too much. I literally just asked this question.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

are any of these posts by samu and syn worth reading they're very long
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:09 pm are any of these posts by samu and syn worth reading they're very long
I think they're worth coming back to tomorrow if GS isn't the wolf.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:12 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:09 pm are any of these posts by samu and syn worth reading they're very long
valid
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:16 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:12 pm
valid
wait, why
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:06 pm
Samusamu wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:03 pm
Please try not to antagonize him too much. I literally just asked this question.
You have literally made them now.

But I've been searching for hours for syn's thought or some answer that resembles it.

The only argument she has outlined is that I've given myself the coal two days in a row, which is totally illogical with my actions and the pressure I've put on Made and Sig. It doesn't make sense that I being a mafia and wanting to sell out to my peers won't use my vote to demonstrate and win more towncredits just as it doesn't make sense for me to interact with the two scums if I'm the third scum

But that argument hides a totally self-destructive future where there's an f4 with me being coaled again, syn, wilgy and one of you/gs/kyle where syn will say that I've been coaled again to play with his mind (when it's wifom) and voting for me with the other mafia and making us lose the game ridiculously.

And since I'm not going to let that ridiculous situation come to pass I want to nip that possibility in the bud.

And if you are a people you should know that the core wilgy/syn/samu is untouchable this game and so you should let them know.

Same for kyle.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:03 pm You don't really have to make an argument for me being mafia Samu. If we're wrong on chopping GS today, I've been advocating for my shooting tonight. I know I'm not mafia, but I shouldn't be alive in LYLO.
I support gs lynch and shooting kyle if u have put your mind in that statement.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

This is where we disagree. I don't intend to force my thought process on other players, even if I think they're wrong. People generally don't respond well to that, understandably so.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Samusamu wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:22 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:03 pm You don't really have to make an argument for me being mafia Samu. If we're wrong on chopping GS today, I've been advocating for my shooting tonight. I know I'm not mafia, but I shouldn't be alive in LYLO.
Why not me?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

I exist in multitudes

If Samusamu isn't a woof, then Sloonei's POE is kinda proven right simply by virtue of limited choices available

But I think Samusamu outed themselves, so Sloonei's POE no longer concerns me. If the condition for others to have a gander at Samusamu is a GS chop, then that is acceptable, since this is not LYLO.

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:24 pm
Why not me?
Because they're pocketing you

ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

n1: sig
n2: samu
n3: long con
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I should clarify that n2 was a night I missed sending my shit in, so samu was a selection made by higher forces than me
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:27 pm I should clarify that n2 was a night I missed sending my shit in, so samu was a selection made by higher forces than me
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Syn wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:28 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:27 pm I should clarify that n2 was a night I missed sending my shit in, so samu was a selection made by higher forces than me
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Didn't the host post that the rand is between only your own teammates?

ImageImageImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Marmot wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:24 pm
Why not me?
Cause kyle clearly didnt read the game and i have been an avocado and i have been in the poe list being town of a town strat to win the game and i had the same thoughts and said something pretty similar to that.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Eh?

This is scumslip?
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Didn't the host post that the rand is between only your own teammates?
Indeed he did...

... But he also posted that you're not informed of who your rand target was.

So... Kyle. Whatcha up to, buddy?

ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

explain?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Ah haha aaha just joking guys
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:31 pm Ah haha aaha just joking guys
lmfao

[VOTE: Kylemii] aubergine

ImageImageImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Syn wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:25 pm
I exist in multitudes

If Samusamu isn't a woof, then Sloonei's POE is kinda proven right simply by virtue of limited choices available

But I think Samusamu outed themselves, so Sloonei's POE no longer concerns me. If the condition for others to have a gander at Samusamu is a GS chop, then that is acceptable, since this is not LYLO.
Nonono, If you are going to prove that I am a wolf then you will totally ruin the numbers that we handle in the P.O.E and it is no longer a 100% effective victory.

You are basically throwing away the game for a totally irrational decision.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

sorry my little brother grabbed my phone what's going on how is everyone
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:31 pm Ah haha aaha just joking guys
Well. This is clear.

[VOTE: @Kylemii ] aubergine
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:33 pm sorry my little brother grabbed my phone what's going on how is everyone
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚.

Just surrender and finish this suffering.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

my real night targets were sig, samusamu (but not on accident), and then long con also on purpose and definitely for real
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:33 pm sorry my little brother grabbed my phone what's going on how is everyone
You and u little brother play and write pretty similar dont it?🌚🌚
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Samusamu wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:35 pm
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚.

Just surrender and finish this suffering.
not until you apologize to Syn

Return to “Previous Heists”