Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 497
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Severance [Phase Zero]

Post by WindwardAway »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:29 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:23 am
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:38 pm fuck is this, wwa has no wolf games on mu
I have plenty of wolf games but I guess you're right, I don't have any on MU? I can link them if anyone wants, not sure the ones on the paywalled forum are viewable but the ones on FoL should be. Two of the forums I've played the most on went down permanently, though, so there are a lot of broken links I need to fix 😅
Hey WWA what is going on?
Sup

I just finished backresding
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Re: Severance [Evening One]

Post by WindwardAway »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:30 am What's up Wind, it's late here but I'm up a bit more and this is probably our best overlap time.
Damnit, sorry, I usually try to backread before realtiming because I don't want to lose my place lol. You still around?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:36 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:36 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:00 pm
Evening One is underway. You have 48 hours to vote someone out.

Oh, I thought we would start on day phase. Interesting.
maybe its reversed? days are night and night are days?
Yeah I'm thinking it might just be an inverted thing with the other thread
Like if the other half of the players are on day phase, it puts us in evening phase (?) which is basically our day
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:42 am ⛥ D̵̡̧̨̢̞̥̘̻͍̭̯̻̬̬̣͉̯͙̘̣̖͖̠͈̻͕̮̞͇̭͙̟̬͙͈͓͎̜̼̗̫̻̺̲̩̯̙̹̪̮̯̻̟͍̪͕̬̭̋̎́̅̆̿̊̄̽̀͊̐̍̑̂͗̕̚̚͝ÿ̵̧̧͈̜͈̱̭̱̩͈͔͖̳̄͒͗̓͌́͒̊̌̍͛̋̀̄́̑̉̑̓̄͊͋̇͗́̈́́́̐̀̔͊̾̈́͑͆͒͘̕͜ͅs̸̢̨̛̛͈̪̲͕͔̦͇̦͕͉̳̘̫͕͖̹̮̳̳̗͕̼̹̗͓̺̣̭̪̰̠̳͍̥̬̳̮̥͍̘̮͙̠̪͇͆̓̓̎̐̈̅͒̉̎̀͛̈̊̎͐͋̔̆̂̐̿̓̈́̑̑͋̂̉͋̎̔͋̋̋͆͂͊̈́̐̓̄̈́͋͑̒͗̍̇̂͆̅͘̚̚͘͘̚͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅļ̵̨̛̬̯͔͍͚̝̹͓̣̟̪̣̘͙̞̭̟̥̫͉̩͙̜̗͍̩̜̙̠͎̩̰̜̥̬̿̊̅̔̈́͛̋̄̌͋͂͒͂̾͛̉̔͛̀̀̃̈́͛̐̄́̀̚͘̕͝͠ͅẹ̷̡̢̢̛̩͇̰͇̭̙̲̺̐̈͋͑̓̓̅̀͐͊̈́̏̈́́̍̓̀̎̔̾͆̄̆͆͊́̈́̑̂̐̆̉̏̓̚̚̚x̷̨̛̛̛̭̫̻̞͋̽̿͒͛͛̌̀͊̍̚͝͝͝ĭ̴̢̡̨̛̞͕̳̪̮̪͖̰͔̫̳̺̪̰̘̗̝͓͇̹͔̟͙̲̜̳͙̋̍̆̇̐̏͊̈́̄̀̂̅̉͑̉̌̋̃͆́̈́̄͊̑̓̉̀͗̍́̿͆́̐͛͛̂̈͋̇̓̃̏̈́̐͂̇͐͆̈́͂̆̑̊͊̏́͊̀̕͘̚͜͝͝͝ͅͅc̸̛̭͍͈͚̼̖̾̒̈́̇̎́̈́̆͑̾̋͋͊̾̽̃̀̀́̿̈̍͂͂̑̒͒̓̾̂͋͑̃́́̔͐̅́͆̇̉͗͊̌͑̂̄̉̾͜͠͝͝͝͝ǫ̴̢̨̛̛̛̛͓͓͇̻̥̱̩͔͖͓͇̣̘̭̖̹̭̩̹̣̖̟̩͉̳̥̙̩͚̼͍̦̻̗̻̘͇̱̻̳͎̻͙͓̦̮̳̩̫͆̋̏͗̊̏̓̀̌̏̔͒̀̑͐́͐͆́̉̊̉̒͗̈̒̋́̿̔͋͒͒̇͐̉͋̆͛̈̏̃͌͗̚͘̕̚͝͝͝ͅn̷̛͔̟͔̪͚̘̾̿́̈́̅̈̂̓͆̉͊̋͆̉̎͑͋͑͗͗̓̍́̕͘̚.̴̧̡̧̧̧̢̛͉̮̙̩̜͇̲̪̹̼̱̥͖͙͇̙̻͚̘͇̯̩͖͔̲͕̦͕͔̼̞̺͔̯͎̱̩̩̭͖̤̼̉́́̐͑͛̔̑͗̓͒̑̐̔̇̈́͆̽̀̓͛̀̍̒́͊̅̌̇̆͂̃̽̀̍̓̆͒̕͜͜͝͝͠ͅ ̸̡̧̡̢̡̘̝͕͚̝̺͚̠͓̜̭͉̳̘͖̖̮̬̤̦͇͖̝̫͓̬͕̰̝͎̩̗̰͕̱͇̲̣̻̲̼̙̦͈͉̮͇̟̘̘͖̥̘͙́̐͆̇̋̽̈̆̃̀̕͜͜͜͝͝ͅŴ̶̡̧̨̨̮̳͙̟̞͙̭͓̤͓͇͔̝̣̣̺̜̝̪̱̞͉̦̩̞̼͖̝̮͇͔͎̮̰̰͔̙̱̤̲͎̟͑̀̆̔͒͊̐͊̿͌̊̈́͗͗̈́̓̚͝h̶̢̨̧̧̛̼͚͙͚͎͔̲̖̬̭͕͚̪̙̲͚͈̮̼̩͖̪̟͕̬͖̣̯̪̭͈͓͍̙̣̝͉̲̫͇͈̹̘͖̎̇̓̒̈́̊̑͒̈̔́̔̎̆̎͆̂̑͊̄̂͒̿̈̌̓͂̌̇͘̕̕̕͜͝͠͝õ̴̭̳̀́́͘͝ŗ̶̛͈̻̙̹̬̪̞̱̳̠͕̝̫̳̯̠̙͈̠̟̰̗͖̭̼̘̯͕͛̏̾̽̔̽̈̀̋̾͋͋̾̑̃̏̏̒͗̅̆̚͘̚̕̕͠͝ͅͅe̵̡̬͔̹̬̳̙̖̙͈̟̜̠̼͋̋̑̔̓͂͊̐͌̏͗̀̈́̇́͒̀̉͛̏͐̃̍́̀̀̀͛͂̓̈̍̑́͐͗̂͂̽̔͂̾̓̅̏̈̄͑͜͝͝͝͠͝͠ ̷̯̿͌̂̐̆̆̀̂̊̃̂̆̑͗̊́̔͌̅̔͘̚̕͝͝ơ̴̧̨̨̨̛̛̻̙̘̦̻͎̥͖͇̬̘̻͓̙̱̙̮̙͙͓͕̤̪̮͇͔̖̻̟͇͈͎̼̯͉͉̥͈̬̫̯̥̅̿̀̆̌͗̈́̈́͛̔̈́̋̀̌̍̎́̅́̅̄̿͛̾̾̋̽̔̅͊̒̏̌͑͑͑̓̊͋̓̽̑̃͋̊̆̀̒͑̿̃́̽̓̓̊͘̚͠͝͝͝ͅf̴̯̹͓̥̭̖̤͍͔̩̜̒̔̈́̂̄̓͗̑̂̓̐́̾̀́͆͋̑͆̍̈́̇̃͂̓͆̉̉̂̑͑̿̄̇͗̂͛̏́͌͌̓̍͆̏̓̊̾̎͋̇̀̿̅̒͑̕̚̕̕̚̕̕͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅ ̸̡̧̧̨̛̛͔̫͍͎̺̫̬̩̪̦̪̪͉̘͙͎͔͚̹̣̹̱̦̣͚̙͚̳̫̥͔͈̠͉͇̭̖͇̠̤̮̩̼͔͔̳̰͎̭̦͎̲̿̌̅͂̅̌̋́̐͂̓̅̋͆͊̋̑̌̌̓̈́̌̀̇͑͋͗́̋̃͊͗̊͒̄̽̇͛̋͐̈̿̈́͐̃̿̀̊̓̎̌̚̕̚͘͜͝͝͝͝ͅB̶̨̢̢̢̢̧̢̢̧̧̡̨̛̝͙̖͚̭͈͕̳̱̣̰̠̩͓̱̪͓̬̣͕̮̺͍̪̫̟̲̺̬̝̰͈͈̣̜͓͎̙̹̣̝̜̲͚̣͙͚̞̾̋̅̈́̂͊͊͛̉̍͐͒͒͐́͗̇̐̔̀̊̌͛̎̽̃̾̽̔̅̀͗̆̐͒̈́̍̎̀̆͆̇̉̓̔̌̿͐̀͂̎̀͊̾̀̔͘̕̚͘̚̚͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͠ͅḁ̴̡̡̢̡̮̖̤̬̳͉͓̥̩͓̗͈̖̲̠͉͍͖̰̹̘̲̰̦̣̝͕̱̝͎̰̞͇͎̟̗͉̝̹̘̖̣͉͍͙̞̯͇̤̰͓̺̲̩̠̬̓̓̊̇̇̑́̏̋̽̌̍̀̐̈́̏͊̅̓͛̅̎̐̀̃̋̌̆̃̏̕̕̚͘͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝b̴̡̲̠̳̹͕͇̝̻̠̖̗̻̹̬̯̫̹̙͈̖̹̮̩͖̺͖̻͇̾̅͐̈̃̊̋̽͗̍̎̑͑̇̋͌͑͆̕͘͜͝ͅy̸̨̨̨̛͈̩̪͚̭̙̠̞͉̭̫͍͈̳̺̟̗̼̫̜̰̹̬͍͎̪̳̐͒̿͋̓̅̓͐̀̄̅̄̽͗̈́͑̂̾̄̓͘͘͜͜ļ̵̢̨̛̳̖̞͎̮͓̗̗̺͚͚̞̤͇̙̪̗̻̽̿͌̽̐̔͘͜ͅͅơ̴̥̱͐́͆̉́̀͗̈̽̀̓̈́̈̐͋͆̇̉̏͊̋̃͂̀̀̔̌̿̂͊̉̽͐̓͌̚̕͝n̸̛̗̼͓͔̗͔͓̲͓͍̬̮̩̈́̏͐́̉͆̐̋̒̃́̈́̔.̶̡̡̨̢̛̛̜̹̳̟̥̰̰̦̰͑̐̃̀͛̿͛̈́̆̈̏̒́̐͌̀͗̉̈́͆̎̽̅̐̉̉̅̃̅̏̄̍́͒̂͋́́́̉̔̀̆̑͌̈͌̇̄̌͐̇̾̇̑̀̽͑̊̄́̂̚͜͝͝͠͝ ̷̡̨̨̛̙̜͍͚̘̥͇̯̲̥̳̻͑͆̅̄̋̓͌̈́̅̏̑̍̀̇͂̀̓̊̀͗͊̆̑͗́͑͛͐͐̔͂̀͌̈́͌͊̓͊̐̈̔̈́́͒̏͆̒̊̔͘̕͘͘͘̕̚̕͝͠͠Ţ̴̢̧̨̡̙̲͈͓͇̹̭̯̮̥͔̠̬͔͙̪͈̯̰̞̞̘̣̜͉̱͍̦̙̖̲̲̦̝͉̗̯̲̼̻̻͉̹̭̞̹̩̠͖̖̘̠̙̂̓͜͝͠͝ͅͅh̸̢̙͙͕͇̳̭̞̬̠͕̮͓̙̭͓̝͇͕͎͔̜̯̠͇͎̺̮̱̲̤̻̗̥̫͔̍͗̓̾̎͂͒͜͠ͅͅͅȩ̷͓̤̦̼̰̫͉̺͕̫͉̯̳̩͙̮̘̫̪͚̞̇͌͗̓̏̈̿̔͊́̃̍̄̎́͆̿̍̂̇̍͝ ̵̧̨̡̧̨̣͚̲̺͍̠̜͕̣̱̘̯͙̺̜̦͇̥̲̱͔͇̤̤͖̪͖̹̼̰̞̱̜̲̳̤͎͉̯̠̮̰̖͓͖̤̠̺̹͓̮̦̔̈́̏̊̒̈́̔̈̋̕͘͜͜͜ͅͅͅa̴̛̲̞̐̉̓̓̂̄̓̌͐̋̀͂̓͗̋̎̔̔̀̀̓̅̂̀̎̀̈͛͂̽͊́̈́̓͌̐͋̓̈̃̊͑́̇̈́̆͘̚͠͝͝͝ņ̸̡̢̨̻͈̤͉̹͕̼̱̭͎̯̩̲̫̣̰̝̗̺̟̻̳͉̻͖͍͖̺͉̖̟̙͈͙̟͕̖̄̂̈́͒̈̊̈́̍̃́̓̅́̀͂̓̽̈́̄̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅc̵̨̧̨̛͙̫̠͇̭͎͖̼͓͕͎͕͈͈͕̥͎͕̹̱̮̬̫̙͇̤͇̝̤̱̝̫͚͙̼̭͉̘̳̙͐̊͗̓̂͋̂̓͋̈́̇͋̇̐̑͋̀͛̆̀͘̚͝i̵̡̢̨̧̧͍̱͚̩̞̻̙̩̖̜̻̪̮̻͈̯͍̪̥̯̯̝͖͇͓͇̜̖͚͈̟̤͈̻̻͚̖͉̿͛͛̊͒̏͋̈͜͜ͅę̵̢̢̨̢̧͚̥̭̫̼̣͇̹͙̣̭̟̤̮̥̖͉̼͚͎͕̰̯̥̝̤̳̘͓̻̻̖̬̪̝͉̭̠̤͕͖̟̬̜̪̩̻̇͋́̾͌̓̅͊͐̑̅̀͘͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅn̶̨̡̡̨̧͕͖͖͖͖̩̜̬̝̼̣̜̭̲̲͈̟͙̤͍̺̪̘͕̻̟͔̜̝̩͖̫̝̪̞̺̭̭̰̺̜̳̙̣̣̯͕̰̙͓͙͊̂̇̚͠ͅṯ̸̢̢̡̛̫̜̘̙͉͍̹͙͖͉̲̬̹̟́̈̊͋͒̾̓̓͑̊̂̀͒̈́̂̚͘̚͘ͅ ̴̨̧̢̛̺̳̤̤̬̥̞̮͓̜͕̫̼͔̯̲̼̲̲̣̟͎̫͉̗̫͙̙̫̬̮͓̗͓̞̘̹̻͖̟̟̬̖̥̲̭̪̯̬͖̈́̾̇̅̐͋̄̋̏̊͊̊̓͆̇̌͂́̈́̏͑̓́͒̉̑́̇͗̅͐̔͊̀͋̀͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅs̷̛͎͌̈́́͌́͂̉́͛̓̈̂͋͂̑̃͐̍́̎́͆̐͌̈́̀͌̂̓̔͛̃̕̕̚͝͠ȩ̶̨̧̢̢̢̛̛̗͖̭͓̼̹̣͇̲̟̯͍̩̩̭̝̬̫̜̳̠͚͈͇̺̮͇̣͙̻̱̬̟̲͇͈̲͔̼̝̻̖̙̟͍̲̬̤̗̲͊̅͊̈̈́̓͒͂̊͒̍͆̅̒̃̈́͗̌̿̃̂̈́̇̋̾̓̽̐̈̽̑͒͗̑̅͛͋̽̈͗̐͛̈́̏̈̏͊͗̇̓̽̇̆̚̕̕͜͜͝͝ŗ̶̧̢̡̨̡̢̡̛͚̣̰̣̮̤̫̘̲̤̭͓̯̮̝̼̺̠̞͔̥̫̱̬̜̗͍̫̦̗̤̝͍̺͓͇̰̭̜͚̤̦͍̬͖̼̄̾͐̄̑̽̑͗̇̾͛͊͌̋̈́͂̄͋̈́͑̂̉̋̒̔̀͆͌̆̈͐̄͊̔̆͂͐̄̈́͛͆͒̀͆̽͘̚̕̕̕͠͝͝ͅͅp̸͕̯̱̤̹̩̻̪̞͙͇̞̼͊͛̒̓͌͆́̌̎̔͋̿͛̂͗̽̓̈̄̓̀͋̓̓̓̊̇̓͑̃̉́̽̐̇̚͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅȩ̵̨̡̲̮͚̥̬͓̩̜̗̪̻̼̘̙͎͙̞̯̗̰̟͓̣̣̼͍̗̬̟̭̼͕̤̠͍̝͇͓̱̺͉̃̐̈̀̇̎̈͒̅̋̀̌̋̾͒͂̔̅͘̕͝n̶̡̡̢̡̢̛͖͕̥̹̼̦̘̲̙̙̝̖͍̮͚͙͍͙̘͔̹͓̻͈̥̏̈́̅͒͑̓̉̃̉̂̄́̈́̌̊͋͗̎̍̀͐̈́̔̂́̑͊̎̂̓̈̅͗͑̽̐͒̀͌̊̂̅̐͘̕͠͝͝͠͝ͅt̸̨̧̘̼̞̟̘̞̦̻͇̟̼̱͈͇̥̹͚̞̲̝̹̺͈̞͉̗̪̯̝̬̞̪̹̑̒͌̃̓͑̆̌́̎̉̓͐͜ ̷̧̧̨̢̝͚̗̥̯̖̰̺͉̳͍͎̻̦̼̥̫̝̫̙̱̘͍̜̮̖͈̩̣̩͙̬̭̭̪͖̰͇̼͚̞̄̈́̔̍̉͌̒̋̍͑̉̾̃̊̇̆̎̓͗̊̆̎͐̾͊̽̊̈́̕͜͠ͅͅd̶̡̦̳͉͉͉̬̣͕̫̦̮͍͉̦̭̬͇̦̬͉͎̦̳̫̯̦̬͍͍͔̲̳̘̮̫̺̙̟̗̗̠̈́̋̒͋̌̇̃̓̔̅̄͌̂̒̕͝͝͝ͅè̵̢̱̤̻͕̝̯͙͕̠̼̉̊̃͒̿c̷̢̧̢̨̡̛̭̩̜̘̟͎͈̲͚̣͔͕͉͚̫̙̲̪̝͎͉̙̼̦̻̖͎͇̞̫̖̝̹̒͌͂ͅe̵̢̨̡̛̲̬̬̮̟͕̭̺̫̜̰͉͚̹̫̬̺͈̗̍͗͐̓̑͗̊̿̑͌̍̃͒̔̌͘͝͝ĩ̶̡̡̖̻͎̺͈̤̣̠̱̳̜̜͓̻̹̩͙̮̬̞̪̂͌̈́͌̌̆̔̄͋̀̍̊̀̈́̂̉̃̈́̚̚̕͠͠͝ͅv̸̡̧̡̡̡̢̛̛̛̮̯̬̦͉̟̭̞̥̤̲̬͖̩̟̤̯͎̗̩͉͙̰̙͎̗̰̣͍̣̪̗̫̘͔͖̦̠͚̼͙̞͈̼͍͖̟̟̦̝͎̬̱̜̭̺̹̦̜͇̘̔͛͊̾̌̀͐̓̿̀̎̕̕͝͝ͅͅͅͅȩ̸̧̣̥̜̲͉̼͔̭̰͖̥͔̫̻̳̖̹̩̔͑̌́̒͆̈̅̊̏̎̄̅͐̇̚̚͜͠r̴̛̛͖̮͎̬̀͑̅̓͂̈́̂͐̊̊̋͌̐̎̑͒̑̏̒͊͑͗̉̒͌̈́̚͠͝͝͝͠.̸̢̡̢̢̧̛̛̛̤̰̰̩̻̬̭͚̩̞̲̣̭̺̬̰̰̺̤͓̺̝͖̺̞̺̦͍̼̻͎͙͔̺͓̺͉̩̯̱̜̩̙̮͉͍͍̭̦̪̼͉͎͉͙͔̜̂̊͊̊̄̃̉͊̿̂̅̋̊͑͂̃̇̿̉̋̀̉̇͗̾́͗̍͌̔́̂̈́̇̌̀̅̀́́̅̅̿̓̀̚̚͘̕͜͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅ ☠
Lmfao

Mac is clearly the evil overlord

But yeah, thanks for the input (I did read your posts)
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ok yeah everyone went to sleep or something, rip timezones
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 166

Post by MacDougall »

I'm not asleep. I just poured a beer and am here for a nice stretch.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am here to live post though I dont really have the desire to catch up.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:10 am I am here to live post though I dont really have the desire to catch up.
I don't blame you lol, it's a lot of pages
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 411
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:02 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:50 am [VOTE: dubz ] aubergine
Rondo subbed in for Dubz lol
the poll has not changed
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

So.

Confident Town
Ranmilia - it do be me
Robyn - is a poor little meow meow. active, interactive, doing towny things, perspective checks out.

The Morass, NOT in any particular order of townyness because scramblebrain has no particular order and shuffles constantly, so have trust/distrust instead

Mac +: immediately playing the game, claiming town, townreading me and scumreading the people I scumread most soooooooooo
Mac -: could be pocketing me. skipped earlygame.

pyxxy +: lowkey insightful and going under the radar with posts that have opportunities to do scum things and do town things instead. #805 in particular is a gamestate read I think unlikely to come from wolves.
pyxxy -: hasn't done very much, doesn't have specific reads, one of the crowd pushing me, noted ties to bereft if bereft is mafia

Gira +: active, reasonable, posting in ways that make me feel good emotionally
Gira -: the above things can be scumtells almost as easily as towntells, robyn and TSP dislike the slot and have it as their major push, can't find much empirically town indicative beyond activity when I go back and look.

Windward +: posts a lot. perspective is easily believable as uninformed. stark difference from recent scumgame meta.
Windward -: all over the place. constantly hedging. undercuts herself in ways i don't see from town much. not sure what her reads are, other than being one of the crowd shading on me - #527 was a slimy popin. preview addendum though now she's positive on me?

leetic +: very active. aggrobots are >rand town. spouting a lot of mech nonsense.
leetic -: absolutely dive bombed thread health and town morale/cohesion. aggrobots can also be wolf. people spouting mech nonsense can very easily be wolf. their conclusions/readlist when asked were surprisingly weak for how forward they've played, tons of hedging, no real substantial reads at all besides joining me on the dizzy vote, their actual push targets have all sucked, projecting a defensive aura of "don't interact with me" in a way I often see from aggro mafia.

tedxtr +: interaction over wanting to vote tsp seemed natural and unlike scum backing off a vote.
tedxtr -: that interaction and being the first person to bring up mech talk are the only things he's done, and the latter is a bad look. even joked "we couldn't figure it out in wolfchat" which. um. um.

TSP +: sided with me early on, cares about mostly intelligent topics, can understand thought process, mistake on me/abi questions can be towny, has no dick, thread response to me townreading him didn't feel like I was townreading a wolf
TSP -: might actually have a dick. #667 came off MAD sus in the moment, trying to trap me in a lose lose question. gave me whiplash hard enough that claiming it was a mistake still doesn't undo it all. i'm not sure i entirely buy it was a mistake. if robyn didn't claim the same.. i dunno.

Princess Abigail +: exists. posts a lot. refuses to budge from chill vibes. is thinking about the game. doesn't seem agenda'd despite being on a different circuit. moved from distrusting me to trusting me at a time when it was proscum to not do so.
Princess Abigail -: hard shielded a lot of people for basically nothing. hasn't done much in terms of playing mafia. can be pocketing me. shield list more or less incompatible with mainstream reads of the game - either she is wolf or her shields are not all correct or the early mainstream is/was quite wrong.

Rondo +: high levels of enthusiasm on entry. unafraid to make waves including directly approaching mac before mac arrived in the game. Abigail thought dubz was super town.
Rondo -: i have no idea what abigail saw, in my eyes dubz was not super town. hasn't actually done anything so far besides vote people seemingly at random.

The Bone Zone

Dizzy -: as discussed. only contribution to the game so far is scumreading me, which is either very wrong or wolf. def felt like there could be teammates backing that, feels like a lot of people have been shading me and trying to drop me to "sus because she's sus" levels.
Dizzy +: too easy? objectively speaking not guilty of anything besides popping in and making one low effort read, which could (probably was, with good faith) intended as playful rather than heckling pointing directly at my mafia traumas.

Bereft -: done stone nothing except crypticposting about mech. bold strategy, cotton.
Bereft +: too easy?
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:04 am
Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:30 am What's up Wind, it's late here but I'm up a bit more and this is probably our best overlap time.
Damnit, sorry, I usually try to backread before realtiming because I don't want to lose my place lol. You still around?
Yeah yo. I was typin a readlist. What do you think of that? Big matches/mismatches to your views?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mac: Smart enough not to immediately tinfoil the towniest player in the game

Ran: Not
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Robyn isn't towny btw. Not slightly.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Tinfoil is my middle name. Robyn not towny? Why?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I'm still deciding whom to vote. Top wagons tied at 2 votes each are Dubz (Rondo), Dizzy and Gira.

I wouldn't vote Rondo right now, I might vote Dizzy or I might vote Gira. Not fully convinced that one of them has to be scum, but that's where my best guess is for now. I don't really have enough to go off in terms of reading Dizzy, just that I think Ranmilia is probably town and I want to know Dizzy's reasons for saying she's wolfing. Gira I gave my thoughts about recently, in response to leetic's readlist. I don't think I have the most solid of reasons to scumread him, but it's more reasons than I have on anyone else

Holy shit this post has been sitting in my drafts for a while, did not realize I didn't send it
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:52 am So.

Confident Town
Ranmilia - it do be me
Robyn - is a poor little meow meow. active, interactive, doing towny things, perspective checks out.

The Morass, NOT in any particular order of townyness because scramblebrain has no particular order and shuffles constantly, so have trust/distrust instead

Mac +: immediately playing the game, claiming town, townreading me and scumreading the people I scumread most soooooooooo

pyxxy +: lowkey insightful and going under the radar with posts that have opportunities to do scum things and do town things instead. #805 in particular is a gamestate read I think unlikely to come from wolves.
pyxxy -: hasn't done very much, doesn't have specific reads, one of the crowd pushing me, noted ties to bereft if bereft is mafia

Gira -: the above things can be scumtells almost as easily as towntells, robyn and TSP dislike the slot and have it as their major push, can't find much empirically town indicative beyond activity when I go back and look.

Windward +: posts a lot. perspective is easily believable as uninformed. stark difference from recent scumgame meta.
Windward -: all over the place. constantly hedging. undercuts herself in ways i don't see from town much. not sure what her reads are, other than being one of the crowd shading on me - #527 was a slimy popin. preview addendum though now she's positive on me?

leetic +: very active. aggrobots are >rand town. spouting a lot of mech nonsense.
leetic -: absolutely dive bombed thread health and town morale/cohesion. aggrobots can also be wolf. people spouting mech nonsense can very easily be wolf. their conclusions/readlist when asked were surprisingly weak for how forward they've played, tons of hedging, no real substantial reads at all besides joining me on the dizzy vote, their actual push targets have all sucked, projecting a defensive aura of "don't interact with me" in a way I often see from aggro mafia.

tedxtr +: interaction over wanting to vote tsp seemed natural and unlike scum backing off a vote.
tedxtr -: that interaction and being the first person to bring up mech talk are the only things he's done, and the latter is a bad look. even joked "we couldn't figure it out in wolfchat" which. um. um.

TSP +: sided with me early on, cares about mostly intelligent topics, can understand thought process, mistake on me/abi questions can be towny, has no dick, thread response to me townreading him didn't feel like I was townreading a wolf
TSP -: might actually have a dick. #667 came off MAD sus in the moment, trying to trap me in a lose lose question. gave me whiplash hard enough that claiming it was a mistake still doesn't undo it all. i'm not sure i entirely buy it was a mistake. if robyn didn't claim the same.. i dunno.

Princess Abigail +: exists. posts a lot. refuses to budge from chill vibes. is thinking about the game. doesn't seem agenda'd despite being on a different circuit. moved from distrusting me to trusting me at a time when it was proscum to not do so.
Princess Abigail -: hard shielded a lot of people for basically nothing. hasn't done much in terms of playing mafia. can be pocketing me. shield list more or less incompatible with mainstream reads of the game - either she is wolf or her shields are not all correct or the early mainstream is/was quite wrong.

Rondo +: high levels of enthusiasm on entry. unafraid to make waves including directly approaching mac before mac arrived in the game. Abigail thought dubz was super town.
Rondo -: i have no idea what abigail saw, in my eyes dubz was not super town. hasn't actually done anything so far besides vote people seemingly at random.

The Bone Zone

Dizzy -: as discussed. only contribution to the game so far is scumreading me, which is either very wrong or wolf. def felt like there could be teammates backing that, feels like a lot of people have been shading me and trying to drop me to "sus because she's sus" levels.
Dizzy +: too easy? objectively speaking not guilty of anything besides popping in and making one low effort read, which could (probably was, with good faith) intended as playful rather than heckling pointing directly at my mafia traumas.

Bereft -: done stone nothing except crypticposting about mech. bold strategy, cotton.
I haven't been scum reading you; I've been trying to discern why others have been. Some said it was for your opener post, and then i still don't know what Dizzy's reason is.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Hm, understood. It appeared otherwise to me at the time but good to know!
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:53 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:04 am
Yeah yo. I was typin a readlist. What do you think of that? Big matches/mismatches to your views?
Some matches and some mismatches, I agree with your PoE but I'd throw Gira in there as well because I don't really think the towny points outweigh the wolfy points anymore for him. I have like no opinion whatsoever on Bereft since he's RPing so if anything, he'd be a shrugyeet in my book but I couldn't properly call it a scumread.

I believe you're town off the conviction with which you've responded to TSP as well as how you've talked about Dizzy's read on you being startlingly wrong. I don't think wolf!you counters those points in exactly the way you have.

I still think leetic is town, stubborn town if anything, and as I said I disagree with most of their solving methods and some of their reads, but I am pretty sure by now that's just the way they go about solving the game. They're a loud presence, but I wouldn't call them influential, because they're not rallying people to agree with them, and instead they're just stating their opinions and continuing to banter with people to create discussion. Aggro, yes. Wolfy aggro, probably not at this point (and that's admittedly why I went so hard on them in the beginning of the game - I got my answer, I don't think they're wolfing).

I'm struggling to come up with a scumread that isn't at least somewhat consensus. It's not that I want to be edgy and original, so much as that I don't think the solve should be as easy as the consensus PoE on D1. There's bound to be a skilled wolf somewhere who hasn't been detected yet, and I'm still sideeying a couple of candidates whom I won't name until I've gotten more from them.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:05 am Hm, understood. It appeared otherwise to me at the time but good to know!
Yeah, I realized I haven't been super clear about my reads cause I've been going around interrogating people on the side as opposed to directly, the way leetic has been doing.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Thoughts on pyxxy and tedxtr? Those're the two slots I feel most vaporous on.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:20 am Thoughts on pyxxy and tedxtr? Those're the two slots I feel most vaporous on.
Tedxtr I lean town on because I think he could've just kept the whole "half the player list is missing" thing to himself like you and Gira were doing

I know it's not enough for a solid townread but I think he could've left it for longer before bringing it up as a wolf. The wolfchat joke is just NAI to me, and I've seen more townies joke about wolfchat than wolves.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:38 am
Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:20 am Thoughts on pyxxy and tedxtr? Those're the two slots I feel most vaporous on.
Tedxtr I lean town on because I think he could've just kept the whole "half the player list is missing" thing to himself like you and Gira were doing

I know it's not enough for a solid townread but I think he could've left it for longer before bringing it up as a wolf. The wolfchat joke is just NAI to me, and I've seen more townies joke about wolfchat than wolves.
Oops, sent that too soon.

Not sure about how I feel about tedxtr other than the setup mech spec, I'm still giving it thought.

Pyxxy could go either way imo, he's posting a bit more than I've seen him normally post as scum, but there was a game in which I recall he was fairly active but I still correctly called him out as scum. I think I want to see more from his slot before making a solid read on him, but hes currently at null for me which means he's in the poe.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:57 am Robyn isn't towny btw. Not slightly.
mac has the fear™️
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@WindwardAway what's ur read on me beautiful
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Aight it is bedtime for me and I have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow, so it'll be a hot minute before I'm back in thread, probably. Much <3 to everyone~
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:19 am Aight it is bedtime for me and I have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow, so it'll be a hot minute before I'm back in thread, probably. Much <3 to everyone~
sleep well
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:15 am @WindwardAway what's ur read on me beautiful
Townlean so far
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I'm definitely reading someone incorrectly but I have to figure out who
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Or maybe I'm not, and the game is less hard than I expect it to be.

[VOTE: Gira] aubergine
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Sorry I disrupted the tied wagons lol
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:39 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:34 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:56 pm And we've backslided into nonsense. We at least had a little bit of progress going there!
So why don't you quit crying and do something about it?
I'm saying your crying so.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:50 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:44 pm As per the rules we should not discuss or read into technical quirks like that.
don’t worry, i would never break rules in any way

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:01 pm can we please stop talking about mech and do literally anything else.

Cobalt Core is a great video game, very chill, recommend checking it out.
What's it about :p

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:55 pm Notice:

@RondoDimBuckle is replacing @Dubz. Please do not discuss substitution actions in the game thread, though you may greet the newcomer.
Oh... that's sad

Hi Rondo!!! Ily!

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:27 am
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:20 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:34 pm I stared at the list and decided Gira was the most likely wolf
oh word?
Hey, why are TSP, Robyn and me voting you?
Because one of TSP Robyn You and Gira is a wolf

Duh.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:31 am
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:30 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:29 am also, I am not a twink. I destroy twinks in their dreams
liar, you told me yourself
just ask Ender
Hot

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:43 am by all accounts dizzy is an excellent and highly motivated player of the mafia alignment, so i don't particularly think him being "flaccid" is a valid scumtell. I struggle to believe he chooses to start a game off by lowposting and taking potshots at one player as mafia. I have, on the other hand, seen him get miskilled for being "underwhelming".

neon is, uh, i think town in that she is doing her usual stream of consciousness and the thoughts that come out seem believable even if some of the reasoning is bizarre
Thank you. What makes my reasoning bizarre though?

I don't disagree necessarily but people always say I'm bizarre or things like that but never explain to me why lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:28 am You know what, [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine. If all you're gonna do is spam, then there is nothing more to discuss here.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:29 am
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:43 am by all accounts dizzy is an excellent and highly motivated player of the mafia alignment, so i don't particularly think him being "flaccid" is a valid scumtell. I struggle to believe he chooses to start a game off by lowposting and taking potshots at one player as mafia. I have, on the other hand, seen him get miskilled for being "underwhelming".

neon is, uh, i think town in that she is doing her usual stream of consciousness and the thoughts that come out seem believable even if some of the reasoning is bizarre
what are the odds wolf gira makes this post

below rand, methinks, unless there's a partner in dizzy/abi. which I have no reason to suspect
We gottem Gira!

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:29 am
Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:22 am
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:07 am
Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:03 am
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:46 am Ran, at what point did you come around to actually believing Dizzy is scum?
Around the word "Wolfmillia" although "actually believing" is considerably overselling.
well it was enough to earn him a vote and your initial reaction to it seemed very blasé so was wondering if there was, like, some underlying thought that motivated it. possible i'm just misinterpreting how much weight you're putting on the vote.
I don't have a stronger wolfread elsewhere yet, and I'm Extremely Done with that sort of heckling driveby posting when I'm town and trying to play. There is definitely underlying thought, which is learning from past mistakes.

The last game I played was Lumi's big role madness thing, in which I led town against wolf Macdougall and his team constantly trying to undermine me with exactly that sort of posting. I had an opportunity to vig him and chickened out because other people townread him and I didn't want to be the one who sunk the game. I should've shot. We lost. The game I played before that was SCI '22 and Alison came at me out the gate with a similar wolfread; I let her off the hook and wow, she was a wolf. When I look back at all the games I've played since coming back to mafia one of the things that stands out the most is the people attacking me were in fact mafia and I should have killed them for it.

I'm well aware of how strong a player Dizzy is when he's active, which is why it's concerning that he's wrong on me. I see three worlds: reaction test (unlikely and didn't accomplish much), bad take based on not reading (uncharacteristic and deserves a paddling) or wolf (also uncharacteristic but nothing makes it impossible.) It's uncharacteristic no matter what.
let’s roleplay

ur john f kennedy

and i’m in the grassy knoll
Hot

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:38 am
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:32 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:29 am

what are the odds wolf gira makes this post

below rand, methinks, unless there's a partner in dizzy/abi. which I have no reason to suspect
why do you think that?
there's been too much townreading so far this game

in so far as, if it's accurate, it's going to form a towncore e.g. Abigail will pop off on D2/D3, robyn will form a solve and tunnel it, I'll accidentally vote mafia and clear myself

ranmilla was one person who actually tried to shake things up re: reads, but everyone not getting the questions thing is pretty funny and humanizing

in context consider this a reaction to my previous game where I was scum and I feel like a big mistake I made was letting town find each other fairly easily

the thread feels quite chummy and I think it's generally a good thing so I would expect scum (i restate: no meta on you on this) to want to stir things more or just sit things out for a bit and let lowposters be afk and then maybe jump in with ~24h to go to start some topics, idk
Where did the idea that I'm going to pop off d2 or 3 come from

What are you putting on me...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:04 am hey sorry I'm late
Mac!!!

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:14 am Mac is out of his scumrange.
Based

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:31 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:25 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:24 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:23 pm Imma user the bottle as a water bottle
that's slightly unhinged but I do also like their bottles
Imagine walking in on someone and they are just chugging a Grey Goose bottle

You dunno it's water at first
One time I threw a party and we reused a Jameson bottle as a water bottle and apparently I was drunk enough that I totally forgot about it and put the bottle back with the other alcohol bottles, then the next time I had people over I *attempted* to pour whiskey for everyone but was very confused by the lack of color and flavor until i realized it was just water... Lol
Truly amazing I love it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:18 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:10 am I am here to live post though I dont really have the desire to catch up.
I don't blame you lol, it's a lot of pages
Most of which is just me being drunk

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:52 am So.

Confident Town
Ranmilia - it do be me

The Bone Zone

Have I shielded anyone besides DubZ really though?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Imma need someone to explain this Gira wagon to me cause I think it's just straight up baaaaaaaad

Baah baaah

ImageImage

Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 305

Post by Gira »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:46 am
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:26 am
Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:20 am actually leetic what are your reads, overall?
Dropped my GTH reads already. For now I am interested in pushing people and seeing where they develop. Dyslexicon looks worst, and I'm not really a fan of pyxxy either. Windward looks better than at the beginning of the game but not off the hook yet. I'm still getting a lukewarm feeling from most of your posts. Abby is Abby, but lean town due to her treatment of me vs. the last game. tedxtr is mostly just there, but I do like that a few of their posts have been seemingly trying to solve. TSP is also just there but with less good-looking posts. robyn has been dense and I don't really give a rat's ass about their previous game but their reactions at least seem natural. And I guess there's Gira, who had a decent early game but just seems blendy recently. If there's anyone I'm missing they just haven't stood out to me at all in the grand scheme of the game.
Yeah, I gotta say, idk whether to give Gira the benefit of the doubt in case he's been busy irl but he sort of fell off after the start of the game. He went into peacekeeping for a brief time, got himself some townreads for it (which I disagreed with), and then went quiet. Which imo is actually how a wolf would want to play the early game, before votes open. Do just enough to get some light townreads and then dip so that nobody changes their opinion.

I did have that reason for slightly townleaning him earlier but I don't think it has enough weight in the grand scheme of things. I think that was a micro read, and his macro isn't actually that great.
i've been here the entire time lol

just wasn't a lot that was worth reading into, i wasn't about to interact with abigail flooding the thread and given we technically have a 72 hour day i was going to be pacing myself, although i usually have a "wait and see" approach in the early game regardless

i've given reads and stuff, i've certainly not done nothing, but i'm still forming thoughts on a lot of the game
☆Princess Abigail☆

These people are town and if you vote them you have mad skill issues

RondoDimBuckle - I'm holding on to my DubZ read for now but I also think that the way Rondo entered the thread is just to blatant to come from a wolf in any world especially the play around the Gira wagon. Rondo is Rondo and Rondo is town.

Gira - I admit I didn't have s town read on Gira till this catch up but the posts today were thought out and focused and solvy and genuine yummy yummy feed me more

leetic - unfortunately this unwavering commitment to the game having to be unfun and focused solely on solving and playing the game is probably towny yep yep no fun in no mafia game ever

Mac - entrance towny. Mac towny. I would have town read Mac anyways lol but that was good methinks

Ranmilia - I was scared of her at first and kinda worried she was wolfing but the real time I had with her felt good to me she was relaxed and towny and her helping me understand the entrance was towny imho too. I guess maybe not but eh fuck it I think it was. The frustration and read on Dyslexicon feels real and pure and I can't scum read it

WindwardAway - the opening argument with leetic was T v T everything WWA has done since than has been in their town meta also they are cute and based so auto town

Notes for Clarity!

I dropped Bereft out of this list because I was thinking back to the game I wolfed with him in and I remember he low posted and slanked I had thought however that his posts in that game were more intentional than they have been here however looking back in my sober state I realize that he really didn't do much and even noted post game that he shouldn't have ever lived as long as he did be cause he did nothing. Last game here he was town and he provided a value he's not providing here.

I think I would town read robyn here normally but I'm nervous because I'm not sure how much of that is just an effect of last game and how much of that is a real thought so I am holding off

My one concern with Leetic is I feel like this play style is easy to hide behind and fake as a wolf. I think the vote on Pyxxy was bad. I don't town read pyxxy but it felt reactive and opportunistic too me and iirc took leetic off a lead wagon onto a vanity it's early though and I'm probably dumb

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Ewww I played mafia

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”