a2thezebra
10%
DFaraday
30%
indiglo
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
I'm not playing but I'm actually here tho (non-players)
60%

Total votes: 10
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 256

Re: [DAY 5] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murder

Post by a2thezebra »

Long Con wrote:So you're playing the meta card, with an S~V~S-style helping of "here's what you should already know". I wish I were a Mafia computer-brain that recorded everything that everyone does across every game they play, but that is not the case.

The "meta card" is just the icing on the cake. Shit-flinging isn't alignment indicative to begin with, so your suspicion of me based on that is null regardless of meta. If you're bothered by me bringing up my meta at all then consider it a footnote that my civilian meta is heavy on shit-flinging, because it doesn't matter in the first place.

I associate constant mud-flinging with baddieness, because I mostly see baddies doing it. Maybe you do it as a Civ, and maybe you don't, I see it as a scum tell.

I do it as civilian and as a baddie. There is no logical reason to associate shit-flinging with baddieness because it's just a general style of play, not a tactic that possesses either civilian or baddie motivation. None.

And as for the "duh" response... the "duh" wasn't "duh, obviously I'm a Civvie", it was "duh, obviously that's what I meant with my comment that you labelled as WIFOM".

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP STOP STOP MISINTERPRETING MISINTERPRETING MISINTERPRETING MY MY MY POSTS POSTS POSTS!

But seriously, once again, there's no reasonable way you actually read my post that way. You're right about one thing, though:
And why the fuck even have "I do not control the baddie kill" as part of your sentence? If you're not bad isn't that a little redundant?
It IS redundant, because my post that you labelled as WIFOM implies it clearly. The only reason I had to reiterate it in plainer language is because YOU decided to attack and misinterpret it. :rolleyes:
It's not an interpretation, playing along with baddie WIFOM is essentially partaking in that WIFOM. It's not your place to say how people interpret your posts because you don't get to decide how they should be interpreted. Also the comparison of me to Typhoony is just absurd. You yourself when quoting my triple-word assault replace the word "misrepresent" with "misinterpret" because you yourself know that I'm not misrepresenting you. Typhoony WAS misrepresenting me every time he responded. The difference is monumental because one is unintentional and the other is deliberate. If you think I'm deliberately reading your posts incorrectly, step up and call me out on it. If not, don't accuse me of the same thing that I accused Typhoony before because you know it's an invalid comparison.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Let me just re-iterate that Typhoony STILL hasn't properly defended himself against a single thing that I've said regarding my suspicion of him. This player is still alive, folks.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 96
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

a2thezebra wrote:It's not an interpretation, playing along with baddie WIFOM is essentially partaking in that WIFOM. It's not your place to say how people interpret your posts because you don't get to decide how they should be interpreted.

Actually, it is my place to call you out when you interpret posts with simple meanings as WIFOM. I can't tell people how to interpret my posts, but when those interpretations fall so far into the realm of unbelievability, it's my responsibility to call you out on it.
Also the comparison of me to Typhoony is just absurd. You yourself when quoting my triple-word assault replace the word "misrepresent" with "misinterpret" because you yourself know that I'm not misrepresenting you.
First of all, I never "compared" you to Typhoony. I pointed out that you and Typh are fake-arguing to distance yourselves from each other. And apparently I switched up the word "misrepresent" and "misinterpret"... that's because I do not see a huge difference in the general meaning. As I was using the words, both meant a deliberate intention to deceive the thread. I understand how, from one angle, "misrepresent" is evil and "misinterpret" can be innocent, but you saying that I switched the words for some sort of purpose is not valid. It, as I said, is an angle that you are trying to utilize because you are bad. I don't actually think anyone is going to fall for this kind of tripe.
Typhoony WAS misrepresenting me every time he responded. The difference is monumental because one is unintentional and the other is deliberate. If you think I'm deliberately reading your posts incorrectly, step up and call me out on it. If not, don't accuse me of the same thing that I accused Typhoony before because you know it's an invalid comparison.
Oh, I see why you said "comparison", because you were doing what you are "accusing" Typh of doing. No. I already DID "step up and call you out on it", so... get with the program, dude. Dudette. ;)
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Long Con wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:It's not an interpretation, playing along with baddie WIFOM is essentially partaking in that WIFOM. It's not your place to say how people interpret your posts because you don't get to decide how they should be interpreted.

Actually, it is my place to call you out when you interpret posts with simple meanings as WIFOM. I can't tell people how to interpret my posts, but when those interpretations fall so far into the realm of unbelievability, it's my responsibility to call you out on it.

You refer to it as the "realm of unbelievability" yet you don't even attempt to defend yourself against it. Dodgy much? :suspish:

Also the comparison of me to Typhoony is just absurd. You yourself when quoting my triple-word assault replace the word "misrepresent" with "misinterpret" because you yourself know that I'm not misrepresenting you.
First of all, I never "compared" you to Typhoony. I pointed out that you and Typh are fake-arguing to distance yourselves from each other. And apparently I switched up the word "misrepresent" and "misinterpret"... that's because I do not see a huge difference in the general meaning. As I was using the words, both meant a deliberate intention to deceive the thread. I understand how, from one angle, "misrepresent" is evil and "misinterpret" can be innocent, but you saying that I switched the words for some sort of purpose is not valid. It, as I said, is an angle that you are trying to utilize because you are bad. I don't actually think anyone is going to fall for this kind of tripe.

So "misinterpret" is always deliberate? Wow. Why else would you switch the words? You're making accusations that you don't even believe in, of course you're going to try to make them more believable to everyone else. You're just doing it very, very poorly. ;) You compared me to Typhoony by quoting my frustration with him as if to indicate that I was doing the same thing that I was angry at him for doing when you clearly know yourself that I wasn't. How in seven heavens is that not suspicious? You're the one that's trying to utilize false angles.
Typhoony WAS misrepresenting me every time he responded. The difference is monumental because one is unintentional and the other is deliberate. If you think I'm deliberately reading your posts incorrectly, step up and call me out on it. If not, don't accuse me of the same thing that I accused Typhoony before because you know it's an invalid comparison.
Oh, I see why you said "comparison", because you were doing what you are "accusing" Typh of doing. No. I already DID "step up and call you out on it", so... get with the program, dude. Dudette. ;)
Wrong. You switched the words, which means that you know that saying that I actually misrepresented your arguments would be a bullshit and obviously disingenuous accusation. By saying that I merely misinterpreted them, you can throw discount shade on me while still making an attempt at not making it too obvious that you don't believe a word you're using against me. You can't step up because you don't even think I'm suspicious to begin with. You just need someone to suspect so you can try to blend in with everyone that's actually hunting baddies.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

a2thezebra wrote:
Long Con wrote:

You refer to it as the "realm of unbelievability" yet you don't even attempt to defend yourself against it. Dodgy much? :suspish:

So "misinterpret" is always deliberate? Wow. Why else would you switch the words? You're making accusations that you don't even believe in, of course you're going to try to make them more believable to everyone else. You're just doing it very, very poorly. ;) You compared me to Typhoony by quoting my frustration with him as if to indicate that I was doing the same thing that I was angry at him for doing when you clearly know yourself that I wasn't. How in seven heavens is that not suspicious? You're the one that's trying to utilize false angles.
Wrong. You switched the words, which means that you know that saying that I actually misrepresented your arguments would be a bullshit and obviously disingenuous accusation. By saying that I merely misinterpreted them, you can throw discount shade on me while still making an attempt at not making it too obvious that you don't believe a word you're using against me. You can't step up because you don't even think I'm suspicious to begin with. You just need someone to suspect so you can try to blend in with everyone that's actually hunting baddies.
Let me put that misconception to rest. Please view my use of "misrepresent" and "misinterpret" as a complete synonym. I'm not trying to angle around so I have some sort of out regarding what I said. I didn't even realize that I was using a different word, but I intended them for the same meaning. You are bad and are both intentionally misinterpreting and misrepresenting my posts.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Of course, that's why you're failing to properly defend yourself and can only resort to deflecting suspicion of you onto me. Because I'm bad. :rolleyes:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

By the way, sorry nutella doesn't get to defend you anymore. :haha:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Defend myself from what exactly? Lay it on me, there is literally nothing I cannot defend against because I have done nothing shady or evil. I'm trying to play the game and kill baddies, and anything that tries to prove that's not true is doomed to failure.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:Defend myself from what exactly?
From marmot zombies. :zombie:

Rezz please.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 59

Re: [DAY 4] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murder

Post by Typhoony »

I don't have a lot of time today, so I'm loving these votes. Will probably only be back just before the deadline.
a2thezebra wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:It's WIFOM.
It wasn't even meant as WIFOM. It was meant as a joke.
J
O
K
E.
sprityo wrote:Sorta clarification: I only interact with typh and I get roleblocked, therefore they are likely to be related and I should vote him
This doesn't make a whole lot of sense. According to that logic, SVS was most definitely killed by BR seeing as she had the most interaction with her. You're seeing two completely unrelated things and think they must have a connection because you have no other information or connection to fill in any possible gaps in your reasoning. It's a human thing to do, but it's faulty.
It's also a dumb move because you're acknowledging that you have a power so you're more likely to be nightkilled.
ekeknat wrote:So, at this point, I'm pretty darn sure LC and Typhoony are teammates. I'm not so sure about Black Rock (and at this point, it would be him alone on coquelicot side if i'm keeping track of things correctly - nutella switched MM over and they both died, and the role left that insanifies people is a civvy role. Since the kills switch off like they do between teams, I think it would be better to take one of them out this go around so as to preserve that lack of coordination between mafias. Since there's votes on Typhoony already, i'm going to go ahead and vote for him - think it would be a purty darn good idea to take one of them out today no matter what
You are wrong good sir. Not only about me being on a baddie team, also about BR being a he.

Why exactly do you suspect me? I see a lot of talk but not a single reason why you think I'm bad.
Long Con wrote: It's funny you should say this - it's not Typhoony and I that are teammates, it's a2thezebra and Typhoony. Just look back over their "argument" posts, several times during this game. These are not real arguments, they're arguments for the sake of distancing. Lemme pull up the example that really clicked it for me...
You know LC, if anyone actually reads this and thinks this makes sense, kudos to them.
But you KNOW I am not bad. You know I am not on nutellas team because I was instrumental in her lynch. You also know I'm not on the Gay Parade baddie team because you are on that yourself. I'd much rather focus on taking out nutellas teammate which is why I haven't been after you all that much. I'm sure you can figure out why my friend :beer:

Later in that post you say my defense is too good or something, how my thinking is immersed in a baddie team.
Do you actually think that is out of character for me? You've hosted me. You know I am a very tactical player that asks a lot of questions and tries to think about every angle. Me thinking like that should not and does not surprise you. The only reason you would put it like that is if you were bad.

So, to reiterate since this will be my last post before people can decide if they want to vote for me:

- Ekeknat: You're wrong. Look through the thread and see if you actually think I'm bad. Then think about how your read of me being a baddie could be wrong.
- LC: Gay Parade baddie team.
- Zebra: Hello my friend :beer:
- BR: Has a vote already. Has a better chance than most at being nutellas teammate (see SVS posts, who was just killed by nutellas teammate. Coincidence?)

Voting BR.
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

I have to add this as well:
SVS is the one person in the world who I do not want to be on opposite sides with if I'm bad, because she's about the only one who can read me to a tee. She thought I was civ. That probably doesn't mean much to most of you, but to players like BR and LC, it should mean something.

Cue Zebra saying I am suspicious for saying this :P
Zebra, take a step back from your suspicion of me and try and read through my posts with a clear, neutral mind. Try and see if you can find any baddie things I have done. I haven't. Hope you see that. I know you've already voted, but I want you to be able to change your mind because you turn out to be wrong. :beer:
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Re: [DAY 4] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murder

Post by Long Con »

Typhoony wrote:
sprityo wrote:Sorta clarification: I only interact with typh and I get roleblocked, therefore they are likely to be related and I should vote him
This doesn't make a whole lot of sense. According to that logic, SVS was most definitely killed by BR seeing as she had the most interaction with her. You're seeing two completely unrelated things and think they must have a connection because you have no other information or connection to fill in any possible gaps in your reasoning. It's a human thing to do, but it's faulty.
It's also a dumb move because you're acknowledging that you have a power so you're more likely to be nightkilled.
So, earlier in this quote, you make it clear you're aware of the dangers of exposing yourself to nightkill targeting...
But you KNOW I am not bad. You know I am not on nutellas team because I was instrumental in her lynch. You also know I'm not on the Gay Parade baddie team because you are on that yourself. I'd much rather focus on taking out nutellas teammate which is why I haven't been after you all that much. I'm sure you can figure out why my friend :beer:
... but then you go ahead and expose yourself (supposedly) as a Coquelicot Civvie, which puts a much bigger target on your head than just telling the thread about a roleblock.

I call shenanigans.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Spacedaisy »

It took me a while but I'm finally understanding what sprityo was saying. I'm not sure what I think about it yet unfortunately...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Hi friends. I do not have a chance right now to catch up, but I will be I'm a meeting for the next three hours so I'm going to vote for typhoony now.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Black Rock »

Typhoony wrote:I have to add this as well:
SVS is the one person in the world who I do not want to be on opposite sides with if I'm bad, because she's about the only one who can read me to a tee. She thought I was civ. That probably doesn't mean much to most of you, but to players like BR and LC, it should mean something.

Cue Zebra saying I am suspicious for saying this :P
Zebra, take a step back from your suspicion of me and try and read through my posts with a clear, neutral mind. Try and see if you can find any baddie things I have done. I haven't. Hope you see that. I know you've already voted, but I want you to be able to change your mind because you turn out to be wrong. :beer:
Zebra is not going to read through your posts with a neutral mind. Zebra is a Baddie, you are either her teammate or you have been fooled. You disappointed me Typhoony, if you have been fooled.
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

People can believe what they want LC. If they want to believe I'm Coquelicot civ, be my guest. It would mean I'm not going to be nkd tonight and that I'm not going to get lynched. Pretty sweet deal. I also get two lynches to lynch the remaining Coquelicot baddie before I'm safe forever.

I could also just want to focus on getting rid of one team before starting with the other. Believe what you want.

@BR: If you believe Zebra to be bad, what team do you think she is on?
Also, what do you think of Lc?
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, I'm headed out the door now. Voting Typhoony.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by indiglo »

a2thezebra wrote: Why is everyone saying RIP S~V~S when her alignment wasn't revealed?

I know this wasn't directed specifically/personally at me, but I wanted to reply to it anyway. I said RIP SVS because I got a genuine civ read off her. That Day 0 (I think, or else Day 1) circling and defensiveness was exactly the thing that SVS and I have done in nearly every game where we're both civs trying to figure each other out. It genuinely read civ SVS to me. It just did.

And after my re-read of both SVS and BR I feel better about my vote. I see some roles that have the potential to be SVS's... and that makes me even more comfortable with my vote.

*Votes BR*

Sorry, I don't know you, it's nothing personal (I'm sure you know that), I just think you're a role we don't want around. :hugs:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Spacedaisy wrote:It took me a while but I'm finally understanding what sprityo was saying. I'm not sure what I think about it yet unfortunately...
I would very much like to understand what sprityo was saying. :confused2:

@sprityo, are you comfortable going into more detail about what you mean? I'm not seeing it. :puppy:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

I think he's hinting at a role.
ImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Aw DF you sealed my lynch basically. How rude.
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

indiglo wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:It took me a while but I'm finally understanding what sprityo was saying. I'm not sure what I think about it yet unfortunately...
I would very much like to understand what sprityo was saying. :confused2:

@sprityo, are you comfortable going into more detail about what you mean? I'm not seeing it. :puppy:
I didn't think there was more to it than Sprityo has a power, interacted with Typh, got blocked, and the Gay Parade Baddies have a block. Which does add a bit more to the case on Typh, imo.

I could go either way on the lynch, but I think the points on Typh are a little stronger than BR (and I don't want to tie it up). Hence, *votes Typh*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

Well I'm gonna get lynched.

So... I think tonight some protection for Ekeknat would be nice.
Tomorrow you guys should lynch LC if you want a Gay Parade baddie.

What else...

I want BR to explain what team she thinks Zebra is on and if she thinks LC is bad.
I don't think DF/ekeknat/Made/SD/sprityo are bad.
I don't think Dana is nutellas teammate, but could very well be LCs teammate.
Leaves BR/Zebra/Indiglo. No read on Indiglo. I'll let BR and Zebra fight it out and figure out which one of them is bad.

Linki with DF:
Nope.
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Enrique »

Day 5

All of our days move so slow since we stopped
And let the world go on without us.
We haven't get a care me and Rose Robert!

Typhoony has been lynched. He was Rose Robert.
You have 24 hours to send me your night actions!

Made and Black Rock will begin Day 6 with a vote against each.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Re: [NIGHT 5] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murd

Post by DFaraday »

:( Sorry Typh.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Well that didn't work out in the slightest

What I DO LIKE though is the amount of support I got on that lynch.

Like I'm uber shit at Mafia yet I somehow started a lynch??????

I've gotta reread still but I feel that it was no coincidence that everyone lynched typh so easily.

Not to mention, I feel if daisy has an idea of who I am, then someone else probably could figure it out too
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Spacedaisy »

No I have no clue what role you have just what you were saying occurred.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Typhoony wrote: Zebra, take a step back from your suspicion of me and try and read through my posts with a clear, neutral mind. Try and see if you can find any baddie things I have done. I haven't. Hope you see that. I know you've already voted, but I want you to be able to change your mind because you turn out to be wrong. :beer:
I know you're dead, but I can't apologize for tunneling you. If you had actually tried to defend yourself then yeah I would apologize, but you didn't. You got yourself lynched. The baddie things you did were misrepresenting me every time I voiced suspicion of you. Maybe if you had taken the people that suspected you more seriously and actually tried to reason with them, you'd still be alive. :disappoint:
Black Rock wrote:
Typhoony wrote: :beer:
Zebra is not going to read through your posts with a neutral mind. Zebra is a Baddie, you are either her teammate or you have been fooled. You disappointed me Typhoony, if you have been fooled.
You still haven't given even a fraction of a grain of a hint as to why I'm bad. You say I'm not reading through posts with a neutral mind even though I've tried to reason with everyone I've suspected so far in the game, which is more than can be said for the way you're treating me. It goes without saying after Typhoony's flip that you're the one who should've been lynched.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Aaww poo. :rip: Typhoony

XOXO Epi Girl
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nub Typh.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 110

Post by S~V~S »

Welcome to dead land Typh :hugs:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
ekeknat
Posts in topic: 56

Post by ekeknat »

ugh, darn. RIP Typhoony, that was a horrible miscall on my part..
sprityo wrote: I've gotta reread still but I feel that it was no coincidence that everyone lynched typh so easily.
At that point, I was super convinced that Typh and LC were Gay Parade buddies together (a case bolstered in my mind by a conversation they had had earlier that day). I voted right after you and I was going to vote for one of them either way (in retrospect I definitely should have been more patient and hopped aboard the BR lynch train) so I decided piling the votes was safest. obviously I was wrong about Typh, who was an innocent darn soul. I definitely want to get LC out tomorow.
Typhoony wrote: Leaves BR/Zebra/Indiglo. No read on Indiglo.
On a meta level, I don't know if skycatguylover (better name) would have left if his role was "interesting" to him (though that reasoning could easily be completely off) and I get a pretty good read from Indiglo. I'm pretty sure BR is the last Coquelicot bad guy. Tomorrow we need to get her or LC out - I'd prefer LC, again so as to preserve the semi lack of coordination we have between mafias right now.

(sorry for calling you "he" before BR :^( )
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Black Rock will continue to get my vote until she starts to properly defend herself and back up what she says about me and everyone else. Long Con can get lynched too. :haha:
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Night 5

sprityo has been killed.
It is now Day. 24 hours you know the roll!

Reminde that Made and Black Rock have a vote against them.
ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

a2thezebra wrote:
Typhoony wrote: Zebra, take a step back from your suspicion of me and try and read through my posts with a clear, neutral mind. Try and see if you can find any baddie things I have done. I haven't. Hope you see that. I know you've already voted, but I want you to be able to change your mind because you turn out to be wrong. :beer:
I know you're dead, but I can't apologize for tunneling you. If you had actually tried to defend yourself then yeah I would apologize, but you didn't. You got yourself lynched. The baddie things you did were misrepresenting me every time I voiced suspicion of you. Maybe if you had taken the people that suspected you more seriously and actually tried to reason with them, you'd still be alive. :disappoint:
Black Rock wrote:
You still haven't given even a fraction of a grain of a hint as to why I'm bad. You say I'm not reading through posts with a neutral mind even though I've tried to reason with everyone I've suspected so far in the game, which is more than can be said for the way you're treating me. It goes without saying after Typhoony's flip that you're the one who should've been lynched.
That's cute. I never said you're not reading through posts with a neutral mind. Typhoony wanted you to and I said you won't. I think you're a gay parade baddie. That goes without saying since you were insanified. I think you're hoping SVS was right about me, I know she did not have info on me cause she was wrong about my role. I think you think if I flip bad you will be safe. What I will flip will not help you what so ever. The more you keep pushing the more I'm convinced. You're taking the wrong path, and you don't care. As long as everyone is looking where you point you're happy.
ImageImage
ekeknat
Posts in topic: 56

Re: [DAY 6] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murder

Post by ekeknat »

At this point in the game, I definitely trust BR more than LC (not that I really trust either). I don't know if I'll have time to come back and vote later, so I'm going to stick my vote on him (LC). I would heavily caution against a lynch of BR on this day - if we do that, we leave Gay Parade mafia fully intact way too far into this thing.
Black Rock wrote: I think you're a gay parade baddie. That goes without saying since you were insanified. I think you think if I flip bad you will be safe.

I think this is worth taking into account. Don't be too convinced by anything a person does. I could easily see an LC/zebra team at this point, quite honestly - heavy doses of WIFOM thinking are required, due to their conversations, but don't write this possibility off at all with experienced mafia in this thing. At this point there are probably as many or more gay parade mafia left as there are gay parade townies, lending a bit of credence to the "insanity" theory.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 32
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Saw that coming from a mile off.

Well I said what I needed, use what you can and good luck!
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

ekeknat wrote:At this point in the game, I definitely trust BR more than LC (not that I really trust either). I don't know if I'll have time to come back and vote later, so I'm going to stick my vote on him (LC). I would heavily caution against a lynch of BR on this day - if we do that, we leave Gay Parade mafia fully intact way too far into this thing.
Black Rock wrote: I think you're a gay parade baddie. That goes without saying since you were insanified. I think you think if I flip bad you will be safe.

I think this is worth taking into account. Don't be too convinced by anything a person does. I could easily see an LC/zebra team at this point, quite honestly - heavy doses of WIFOM thinking are required, due to their conversations, but don't write this possibility off at all with experienced mafia in this thing. At this point there are probably as many or more gay parade mafia left as there are gay parade townies, lending a bit of credence to the "insanity" theory.
I'm not revealing whether I'm Gay Parade or Coquelicot, but I am not Mafia, ekeknat.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

RIPIYWG sprityo :rip:

@ekeknat - interesting observations there. I will give it some thought. Remember too though, different civs have different win conditions.

@BR - what are your thoughts on SVS's alignment?

XOXO Epi Girl
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Because the end times are awkwardly right in the middle of my day, I won't be around for the rest of it. I'll go ahead and vote BR, since I find her more suspicious. I haven't really seen much of a case on LC. :shrug2:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Black Rock wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
That's cute. I never said you're not reading through posts with a neutral mind. Typhoony wanted you to and I said you won't. I think you're a gay parade baddie. That goes without saying since you were insanified. I think you're hoping SVS was right about me, I know she did not have info on me cause she was wrong about my role. I think you think if I flip bad you will be safe. What I will flip will not help you what so ever. The more you keep pushing the more I'm convinced. You're taking the wrong path, and you don't care. As long as everyone is looking where you point you're happy.
You've done nothing for a while but focus on me and make unsubstantiated claims. To me all this role-hinting you're getting at here is just fluff, cheap cover-up to provide a distraction for anyone that's still on the fence about you. I don't buy it for a second. If you're not bad, where is the baddie hunting?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Voting Black Rock.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

DFaraday wrote:Because the end times are awkwardly right in the middle of my day, I won't be around for the rest of it. I'll go ahead and vote BR, since I find her more suspicious. I haven't really seen much of a case on LC. :shrug2:
:haha: That cracked me up. I can just see the crazy long-haired bearded man on the street corner with a cardboard sign "The End Times are coming... awkwardly and right in the middle of your day! REPENT!" :haha:

Ok, well I was REALLY hoping for some more discussion before I had to vote - but I know everyone has their own schedule, and *shocking* maybe even a life outside mafia! :faint: I also will not be able to be here when the poll closes. I am comfortable voting for BR again also. I haven't heard enough from her to shake it. So I'm voting now also. Nothing personal, BR.

*votes BR*

XOXO Epi Girl
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

a2thezebra wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
You've done nothing for a while but focus on me and make unsubstantiated claims. To me all this role-hinting you're getting at here is just fluff, cheap cover-up to provide a distraction for anyone that's still on the fence about you. I don't buy it for a second. If you're not bad, where is the baddie hunting?
I did do baddie hunting. I found you. I am not role hinting. I just hope the rest of the thread wakes up and stops following you. You are so bad Zebra.

I think SVS with civvie, but she did not have info on me.
S~V~S wrote:
Typhoony wrote:I don't think Dana is nutella's teammate. I don't feel comfortable voting Made purely on the basis that (s)he was insanified. I would have no problem voting sprityo though.
I agree here.

If you want to form a lynch around someone other than BR, I am ok with it, but not with it being Dana. I am not as in love with my thoughts on BR as Zeebs is, and I don't know that I trust her radar.
SVS would have not stated this if she had info. Sure she didn't trust me, but she didn't trust Zebra as well

Guys Zebra is bad. I say this with full confidence. You will be disappointed in my lynch but you won't be disappointed in her lynch.
ImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

No love for long con today?
Pov: you reading my takes
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Lynch post is coming a few hours late today. I don't think the new schedule is quite working out.
ImageImageImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

So it seems like we were very wrong about Typhoony (sorry) :(
I definitely do not feel very comfortable with all the votes for Black Rock. I mean I'm not sure I completely trust her but I just have a bad feeling about lynching her, and how easily it seems to be happening. It definitely seems like the baddies could have killed S~V~S just to frame BR like someone said earlier.
As for who to vote for, I am torn between Zebra, LC, and Spacedaisy. Anyone else find it weird that Spacedaisy was almost lynched and then didn't get voted for again after that (as far as I can remember)? I think ekeknat is making a lot of sense with his points about LC, but I am going to vote for Zebra today just because I trust her the most at the moment and voting for suspicious people does not seem to be working, so hopefully this will.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dana wrote:So it seems like we were very wrong about Typhoony (sorry) :(
I definitely do not feel very comfortable with all the votes for Black Rock. I mean I'm not sure I completely trust her but I just have a bad feeling about lynching her, and how easily it seems to be happening. It definitely seems like the baddies could have killed S~V~S just to frame BR like someone said earlier.
As for who to vote for, I am torn between Zebra, LC, and Spacedaisy. Anyone else find it weird that Spacedaisy was almost lynched and then didn't get voted for again after that (as far as I can remember)? I think ekeknat is making a lot of sense with his points about LC, but I am going to vote for Zebra today just because I trust her the most at the moment and voting for suspicious people does not seem to be working, so hopefully this will.
What points did you think made sense? Just order the points from most convincing to least, if you don't mind. Numbered would be good. :) Thanks!

I felt like BR was hinting at a particular role, I won't be voting for the easy candy today. I agree about Spacedaisy, and I feel like she has been laying low.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Oh, damn, I just realized it's ending in a couple of minutes. Voting for Zebra now, as the only one of my suspects who has votes.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Daylight's savings time got me. My bad everyone.
Pov: you reading my takes

Return to “Previous Side Missions”