DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 210

Re: Misfits Mafia (Day 4)

Post by DharmaHelper »

Made wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Went with Canuck.
Wait wait wait wait wait ALL OF YOU.
Why are we Voting CANUCK, I don't understand.
Because I suspect Canuck and her recent posts have done little if anything to assuage that.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 116

Post by S~V~S »

Made wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Went with Canuck.
Wait wait wait wait wait ALL OF YOU.
Why are we Voting CANUCK, I don't understand.
You don't?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 297
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote::huh:

I don't even know what to think of that, lol.

Um, Canuck is committing suicide?

Nice map :noble:

*Votes Canuck*
I swear can someone please put an arguement forward that isn't just saying that Canuck is committing suicide and therefore we should kill them???? I don't want to lose this game based on a mafia vote brigade.
linki
I just don't understand, I understand my arguement against SVS, I understand (while i don't agree with) the arguement against dana. I have no clue about the suspicition before Canuck.
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Bullzeye »

I think I will trust the logic of basically most people here and go along with a Canuck vote. She did seem fairly reasonable in her defenses at first IMO but more recently she seems to be just NO Uing everyone which makes me think she's getting desperate and knows she's cornered. It doesn't sit right with me so she will be getting my vote today.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: Misfits Mafia (Day 3)

Post by nijuukyugou »

Canucklehead wrote: I feel like nijuu jumped pretty hard onto the supicions of me in a pretty opportunisitc fashion, and then backed down faster than anyone else. While I appreciate it (thanks!) it does strike me as being a little on the wishy-washy/don't take too strong a stance on anything/hedging carefully side.
Funny you're calling me wishy-washy, but I've voted for you in the last two lynches. My opinions and feelings about you in this game haven't changed, and FINALLY others are jumping in. Third time's a charm :ohyeah:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Canucklehead »

S~V~S wrote::huh:

I don't even know what to think of that, lol.

Um, Canuck is committing suicide?

Nice map :noble:

*Votes Canuck*
Dana wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Try this:
http://imgur.com/bG9d6iL
Canuck that map was absolutely beautiful!
:omg:
The connection between these two is so obvious!! How can no one else see this??!! I'm pulling my hair out over here!
:omg:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Ok, I think SVS and MP and DH might be on a team together. Both SVS and expressed mutal approval for each other, despite the fact that during their reads they had no solid opinions on each other either way. This also supports the idea that Day 1 was a save attempt. SVS and DH have voted with each other every time except for when SVS voted me. Coinicidence maybe, but i don't know.

The fact DH and MP have pretty much had control of this game and we've only killed civvies and a teamless guy is off putting

also everyone going with this based on no fact or logic beside collective hunches is really starting to get to me.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

I missed Bullz an nijuu's votes in the linki machine.

:eek:

:wall:
Silly boys. You should have saved me. You just lost our team the game.

:rip:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Also NJ out of the wood work is also very unsettling...
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Canucklehead wrote:I missed Bullz an nijuu's votes in the linki machine.

:eek:

:wall:
Silly boys. You should have saved me. You just lost our team the game.

:rip:
Not necessarily. Assuming no NKed baddies there are 3, 3, and 2 if you're a civ and about to die. So it benefits the two baddie teams (who presumably won't win together) to kill the hell out of each other. Anything can happen. It's also possible one or two baddies have died, we don't know.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

If Canuck turns out to be civvie, and the game's not over. DH and SVS are my main targets... Dana, ik that i'm a dick when it comes to these types of jokes, but I need you to trust me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Made wrote:Ok, I think SVS and MP and DH might be on a team together. Both SVS and expressed mutal approval for each other, despite the fact that during their reads they had no solid opinions on each other either way. This also supports the idea that Day 1 was a save attempt. SVS and DH have voted with each other every time except for when SVS voted me. Coinicidence maybe, but i don't know.

The fact DH and MP have pretty much had control of this game and we've only killed civvies and a teamless guy is off putting

also everyone going with this based on no fact or logic beside collective hunches is really starting to get to me.
What do you mean I've had control of this game? I feel like it's been quite the opposite, LOL. I also did not vote on D1. You sure you're not getting me confused with someone else?

No fact or logic? Fact: Canucklehead failed to provide any game-related reasons for her actions and failed to represent any suspicions for most of the game, and her behavior has completely changed now (D4) that she is finally under serious contention.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Made wrote:Ok, I think SVS and MP and DH might be on a team together. Both SVS and expressed mutal approval for each other, despite the fact that during their reads they had no solid opinions on each other either way. This also supports the idea that Day 1 was a save attempt. SVS and DH have voted with each other every time except for when SVS voted me. Coinicidence maybe, but i don't know.

What do you mean I've had control of this game? I feel like it's been quite the opposite, LOL. I also did not vote on D1. You sure you're not getting me confused with someone else?

No fact or logic? Fact: Canucklehead failed to provide any game-related reasons for her actions and failed to represent any suspicions for most of the game, and her behavior has completely changed now (D4) that she is finally under serious contention.
Here's the thing tho. According to The resistance logic, we're probably killing a civvie. If everyone was cool with the vote, with little other options it means mafia agrees with it. If mafia agrees, we obviously did something wrong. the fact that you're the first to vote makes me iffy about you, but the chain of votes after you is really fucking sus. Like Mafia was waiting for a reason to lynch canuck so they can push the suspicion off on someone else.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I felt the same way whenever KM agreed with me. It just felt like he was grabbing at my straws so it wasn't true, it was my fault more than his.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

*so if it wasn't true, it was my fault more than his.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Made wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Here's the thing tho. According to The resistance logic, we're probably killing a civvie. If everyone was cool with the vote, with little other options it means mafia agrees with it. If mafia agrees, we obviously did something wrong. the fact that you're the first to vote makes me iffy about you, but the chain of votes after you is really fucking sus. Like Mafia was waiting for a reason to lynch canuck so they can push the suspicion off on someone else.
That's possible, but it's also possible that mafia threw one of their own under the bus, and especially since there are two teams, it's possible the one team is not losing anyone but the other team is.

By your logic, since 5 people were cool with the S~V~S vote on D1, that makes it likely she is civvie, right? But weren't you arguing the exact opposite?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

MovingPictures07 wrote: By your logic, since 5 people were cool with the S~V~S vote on D1, that makes it likely she is civvie, right? But weren't you arguing the exact opposite?
No because another option existed. it was SVS vs Sorsha. Tonight it's Canuck verse the one person (Ketterman) who's been voting svs since night one.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

But this isn't the Resistance, tho.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:But this isn't the Resistance, tho.
ofcourse it's not resistance, but this senerio is one that appears in Resistance often. Waiting for a civvie to suggest something, so you're not the one to of brang it up and bring suspicion to yourself when it's a civvie revealed to be killed.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Why are you so sure she's a civvie?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Because
MovingPictures07 (4), DharmaHelper (5), S~V~S (6), Bullzeye (7), nijuukyugou (8)
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Made, buddy. Give in. The baddies have won. It's over for me. If you want to avenge me, you know where to look: directly in your blind spot.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Canucklehead wrote:Made, buddy. Give in. The baddies have won. It's over for me. If you want to avenge me, you know where to look: directly in your blind spot.
While you're still alive, what other thoughts do you have on people, i meant to ask everyone this before they die, but w/e doing it for you now.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Made wrote:Because
MovingPictures07 (4), DharmaHelper (5), S~V~S (6), Bullzeye (7), nijuukyugou (8)
Wow, you think we:re a silly group, don't you?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:
No, I think at least 2 of you are.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Canucklehead wrote:Made, buddy. Give in. The baddies have won. It's over for me. If you want to avenge me, you know where to look: directly in your blind spot.
You say stuff like this but don't seem to recognise that there are two baddie teams opposing each other. They aren't working together they're each out for the other's blood. Neither can live while the other survives. I don't see why all of them would jump on the same bandwagon so brazenly because they haven't won yet and they need to keep out of each other's sight. Especially the smaller team.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Canucklehead wrote:Fwiw, and because I think my (unjustified, unrighteous, unbecoming, and undeserved) death is imminent this lynch (since none of y'all will listen to reason, and since I think one of the baddie teams is probably REALLY close to winning and is therefore playing a little fast and loose in the thread), here is where I think the baddies are:

I think SVS and Dana are definitely on the same baddie team. They might be the duo, but if they are the trio I think maybe MP might be their third, but I'm not sure?? The third could also be dead??

I think DH and made are a baddie team. Again, not sure who the third might be if they are the 3 person team.

As far as today's vote goes, I will likely vote SVS b/c she's probably a baddie based on the cases others have brought, and b/c she's the best hope for saving my own ass, and b/c I can't vote for Dana. :shrug:
I stand by this :noble:

.....only now I might remove you from the list and insert ninjajujube in. :srsnod:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Made wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
No, I think at least 2 of you are.
Ah the certainty of youth~
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Bullzeye wrote:
You say stuff like this but don't seem to recognise that there are two baddie teams opposing each other. They aren't working together they're each out for the other's blood. Neither can live while the other survives. I don't see why all of them would jump on the same bandwagon so brazenly because they haven't won yet and they need to keep out of each other's sight. Especially the smaller team.
???
Where in this post do I suggest that there is only one baddie team? I consider the death of all the civs to be a loss, no matter which of the baddie teams wins. And killing me is moving us much (much) closer to the end of all the civs. Of COURSE both baddie teams would willingly jump on a "lynch Canuck the virtuous yet misunderstood civ!" bandwagon. They can be working towards contradictory win conditions and still share the same goal of eliminating the civs. :shrug:

Made has a blind spot. His blind spot is Dana. He needs to open his eyes and see that she is B A D.
Other people in the thread have SVS shaped blind spots.
I've done my best to help. :shrug:
:noble:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote: Ah the certainty of youth~
:dance:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OK gonna stop calling her Blooper and start calling her Ninjajujube :haha:
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Also DH. DH is a GIANT BLIND SPOT for everyone.

He is so obviously bad and I want to kick him. :pout:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Canucklehead wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
???
Where in this post do I suggest that there is only one baddie team? I consider the death of all the civs to be a loss, no matter which of the baddie teams wins. And killing me is moving us much (much) closer to the end of all the civs. Of COURSE both baddie teams would willingly jump on a "lynch Canuck the virtuous yet misunderstood civ!" bandwagon. They can be working towards contradictory win conditions and still share the same goal of eliminating the civs. :shrug:

Made has a blind spot. His blind spot is Dana. He needs to open his eyes and see that she is B A D.
Other people in the thread have SVS shaped blind spots.
I've done my best to help. :shrug:
I'm not saying that is what you're explicitly saying. But when you say 'oh lynching me means the baddies have won' that sort of suggests it's game over after this lynch. Which wouldn't be the case. 3 civs against 3 against 2 isn't good odds I'll grant you but we don't even know that that's definitely the case. Besides, even if it is we could still make a comeback.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Also to the person out killing tonight, killing me validates my points, so do it if you want :P
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Day 4 - *Woop, Woop*

A series of cheers were heard in the Community Centre as things escalated from Sherlock Holmes to Lord of the Flies.

"Who's killing all of us? One of you has to be guilty!"

"Wasn't me. SVS!"

"No way, it's Canucklehead!"

"Let's string 'em both up one by one!"

Their shouts blending together, the Misfits were in full panic mode, determined to figure out who was playing such a sick joke on them...at any cost.

In the midst of this commotion, a passerby had called the police.

The lead officer entered the Centre's door with his arms crossed. "Alright, who's responsible for is commotion? There's noise complaints coming from neighbors and...what the hell is this noose doing here?"

No time was wasted as almost every person in the crowd pointed at Canucklehead. "It was her idea!"

The police dragged a defeated and hurt Canucklehead in for questioning. Turns out, she was guilty of corresponding with minors outside of community service hours.

The same policemen returned soon after. "Her codename was just a cover for her real identity. Her name is Sally." The officer paused. "We'll be back tomorrow to have a look around the place, okay?"

After they left, DharmaHelper looked to his remaining friends, his face a sickly pale. "Shit, the bodies!"

"Aw, man..." MovingPictures met his realization. "If they find them, we'll all be toast."

"Where should we hide 'em then?", Bullzeye pondered.

Canucklehead has been lynched. She was Sally.

It is now Night. You have 24 hours to get your PMs in and hell hide the bodies!
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 210

Post by DharmaHelper »

Knew it.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Ight if this isn't the end of the game, here's where we're going from here:

Dana- You're pretty much fucked. Tomorrow, if you live you will be voting with me for SVS, If you do not vote, or vote for anyone else, i'm voting for you. There's easily enough people aroud who want your neck, so it's in your best intrest to vote with me.
And noone's going to suddently speak in your defence if i'm attacking you right? Unless ofcourse... ;)

If SVS dies tonight, we're voting for DH
If I die tonight, vote SVS or DH, depending on who has the lead at the time of your voting.

KM, Mafia or not, i'm counting for your vote one last time. We ain't done yet. (you're also not off the hook either, so don't get too excited.)

MP- at this point i have to trust you. Lezzgo
Inb4 SVS- Stfu <3

We finna get active. Lezzgo Civvies

Ya boy
Made

That DH linki tho....
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Also the linki for...you know the end of day 4....
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Lol this is why no gloating before the lynch post.

Ha ha bih Sally, but bye Canuck :wave:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Good catch people! :) Any thoughts about the poll? I can talk about what each option has to do with the show if people want but it's spoilers obviously.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Wait...WAIT, CANUCK WAS THE BAD GUY? THE FUCK????
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Okay so I'll actually overthink the poll and discuss each option in terms of what they actually were. This will majorly spoil series 1 so if anyone has been tempted to watch the show, be careful reading on.

Gary (insignificant redshirt douchebag) gets stuffed in a locker, then he and Tony are buried underneath an overpass before being moved to the foundations of some sort of building - I don't remember what it was but it was being built where the bodies were buried. Nobody would ever find them. Simon stuffed Sally in a freezer at first and when the rest of the gang find out he'd killed her they throw the freezer into the harbour. Since Canuck was Sally and the poll comes after her death I'm thinking one of the Sally related options is probably a good call but like I say this could be overthinking.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Well needless to say, Canuck got over on me hard.... I don't know what to think anymore.... Dana, vote for whoever the fuck you want, or don't vote again, iunno.

Brb rethinking my entire life.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

:feb:
I am awesome.
No one suspected me at all.
I played a perfect baddie game.
I win.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

FINALLY :D It only took three damned tries!

@Bullz - Overthinking is good (I do it all the time, even if I'm in a constant state of stress!), and this info is helpful (or at least appears to be so, as I know nothing about the show). I started watching the show yesterday, but not sure if I'll continue. Should I? I like sci-fi, Brits, and goofy stuff, but I'm not sure of the direction the show will take.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

*gets busy making winners banner*
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Canucklehead wrote::feb:
I am awesome.
No one suspected me at all.
I played a perfect baddie game.
I win.
u sux
gg
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

nijuukyugou wrote:FINALLY :D It only took three damned tries!

@Bullz - Overthinking is good (I do it all the time, even if I'm in a constant state of stress!), and this info is helpful (or at least appears to be so, as I know nothing about the show). I started watching the show yesterday, but not sure if I'll continue. Should I? I like sci-fi, Brits, and goofy stuff, but I'm not sure of the direction the show will take.
First three series are awesome. It's kinda sci-fi, very funny, sort of an original take on the whole superhero thing since the gang are kinda heroes without trying to be or wanting to be and they're the last people you'd expect to see in that kind of position. A lot of the powers in the show aren't the typical sort of thing you'd expect and some are quite inventive like the guy who can control cheese. There's also some pretty weird stuff that happens... I think it was a great show personally. Picked up the slack when Skins (another British show on the same channel with a similar demographic) started to be awful.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

*points down*

:D
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Canucklehead wrote:*points down*

:D
:haha: That's brilliant. You should be the official banner maker for all games ever. Reminds me of a very minimalist version of the one from Muppets back on TP.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”