no I don't really seriously suspect Colin esp if pawns scum
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 876
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 6]

Post by iaafr »

oh yea when I die

look for the people using my apparently worst reads and look at which reads of mine theyre ignoring

if ppl look at my reads at all

which u don't have to
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

I liked Jack's case on pawn that pawn was just using all of my and radishes worst reads
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

iaafr wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:16 pm oh yea when I die

look for the people using my apparently worst reads and look at which reads of mine theyre ignoring

if ppl look at my reads at all

which u don't have to
ok
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

thanks for being here juliets

alright should log off for real
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

iaafr wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:17 pm I liked Jack's case on pawn that pawn was just using all of my and radishes worst reads
Hmm, I don't remember that. I'll look in his ISO.

It is getting so late, I don't understand where everyone is.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

iaafr wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:20 pm thanks for being here juliets

alright should log off for real
ok see ya

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

well the scumteam, if you aren't on it, is complacent with the Lynch

this is the most spot on application of dead air dead villa ive seen
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

in recent memory at least
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

BWOOOOOOOOONG
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

With apologies, my midweek is also much busier, and I appear to have fallen behind. I can't find which iaafr post I was last up to.

So, um, are we really going to lynch the Rabbit?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm going to

UNVOTE

and see what happens.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:25 pm With apologies, my midweek is also much busier, and I appear to have fallen behind. I can't find which iaafr post I was last up to.

I'm really, really feeling like this is what scum wants, though I know Dom is not scum.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Like, we have LLD self-voting, Pawn spending the game sheeping reads then going MIA, Epi with a track record of refusing to vote for scum, Hyena and to a lesser extent Juliets volunteering martyrdom to protect Elephant...and we're sitting on a stale Rabbit lynch?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:26 pm Like, we have LLD self-voting, Pawn spending the game sheeping reads then going MIA, Epi with a track record of refusing to vote for scum, Hyena and to a lesser extent Juliets volunteering martyrdom to protect Elephant...and we're sitting on a stale Rabbit lynch?
So where to go? Pawn? I'm hanging on Michelle clearing him but thats all. I'm not up to date on him.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

End of phase post will be a bit late. I will my best. Sorry y’all.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

juliets wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:26 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:25 pm With apologies, my midweek is also much busier, and I appear to have fallen behind. I can't find which iaafr post I was last up to.

I'm really, really feeling like this is what scum wants, though I know Dom is not scum.
I'm not happy with how stale the wagon is.

If I put my suspicions of you aside, can we form a counter-wagon to at least spice things up?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:28 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:26 pm

I'm not happy with how stale the wagon is.

If I put my suspicions of you aside, can we form a counter-wagon to at least spice things up?
Yes. I don't think you're scum and if you were a SK you wouldn't care.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 596

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:22 pm
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:11 pm Feel no matter what iaafr is the Lynch and not worth just dropping mu vote to but problum being I am going be afk from this point till EoD unless i get off early which is extremely unlikely.

At this point Iaafr I head wagon by alot unless you count the DEAD option.

Neutral can live one more day due to limitation's and a janitor flip would be amazing right now.

Janitor ia very unlikely within the original group so that's a reason to push epi/iaafr by I feel if iaafr was the janitor if they have points they would be getting a better defense so.

Also I feel Dom and Epi could be wolfs together based on their defense for one another just a possiblity I am starting to belive more and more.

Gonna end voting [VOTE: Dom] aubergine actually i think people are clearing of interactions way to fast
No way is Dom mafia.
And furthermore, this is astounding:

Three mafia members have been exposed. Three.

Are you telling me that the best you can come up with on Day 6 after three dead mafia is that you feel Dom and I (two living people) could be bad together because we're defending one another? Why not vote for me if we're teammates? I already have one vote. Dom had none.

And that tacked on line (if it means what I think it means) is crapping on effort without saying anything specific about it. That's the same thing Evenstar pulled.

Get out of the city. You're bad.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

What about Hyena?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Yeah, I'm good with Pawn or Hyena. In a vacuum I think Pawn is scummier, but I get the Michelle hesitation, and Hyena's antics were too strange.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:33 pm Yeah, I'm good with Pawn or Hyena. In a vacuum I think Pawn is scummier, but I get the Michelle hesitation, and Hyena's antics were too strange.
The only thing that makes me hesitate on Hyena is Eva was treating him as Elephant's counter wagon. On the other hand, he did not answer my question today regarding his votes at the end of the lynch. No vote is perfect. I will vote for him.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:26 pm Like, we have LLD self-voting, Pawn spending the game sheeping reads then going MIA, Epi with a track record of refusing to vote for scum, Hyena and to a lesser extent Juliets volunteering martyrdom to protect Elephant...and we're sitting on a stale Rabbit lynch?
How do you know I haven't voted for a bad guy? :ponder:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Now watch iaafr be bad if he's lynched or Hyena be good. I just have been a part of too many mislynches and that has shaken my confidence.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

I'm definitely not bad but I'm not confident hyena isn't good and it could end up being a bonus ml so I'm kinda scared.

also I kinda wanna stop thinking about this game so the call of the void is strong
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:38 pm Now watch iaafr be bad if he's lynched or Hyena be good. I just have been a part of too many mislynches and that has shaken my confidence.
I will be stubborn.

I am trusting Michelle and will not be voting Pawn, Quin, or Dom. That much is clear. It was Day 5, and Michelle named four names. Those were three, and one was Elephant whom she called bad and was bad. That's four targets. I'm not overthinking it.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

lol @ epi trusting Michelle's thin read on pawn over his own conviction for like two phases straight
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

just kill me it's probably healthier for the gamestate than killing hyena
Master Radishes
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:37 pm
You know what I mean.

English teachers. :fist:
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

yea he does that a lot it's really endearing xd
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:40 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:38 pm Now watch iaafr be bad if he's lynched or Hyena be good. I just have been a part of too many mislynches and that has shaken my confidence.
I will be stubborn.

I am trusting Michelle and will not be voting Pawn, Quin, or Dom. That much is clear. It was Day 5, and Michelle named four names. Those were three, and one was Elephant whom she called bad and was bad. That's four targets. I'm not overthinking it.
The one caveat is she would have been limited by role points. Could she have had 8 points? Seems like a lot.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

[VOTE: Hyena] aubergine

:shrug:
Master Radishes
Hitman

iaafr wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:42 pm just kill me it's probably healthier for the gamestate than killing hyena
Either of you flipping is healthy for the gamestate.

I read you town, so I'd rather Hyena go.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

oh my God I could tie it and I'm supposed to game theory wise but I don't want to god pls
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

In the Day 2 thread, Evenstar effectively shit on my interrogation of iaafr.

This also indicates they are partners:
Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:53 pm
iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:47 pm investigatives can't claim in this setup!!!!! the biggest potential payoff of a godfather is a single slot hard defending for no apparent reason!!!
*blinks*

that

is significant

and says that 112 is almost certainly town

scum are not going to hard defend their godfather under these kinds of harsh anti-claim conditions

aight who pushed the idea of the Godfather first they scum
This is an over-the-top reaction if I've ever seen one.

I was the one who commented on the godfather being the most important mafia role.

I got shit for it from both of these two.
Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:17 pm
iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:55 pm radishes, who has been foremost pushing you on that logic

lmao
It's a good thing I checked rather than accepting this because it ain't, it's Epignosis.
:rolleyes:
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

ok whatever the ride never ends

[VOTE: hyena] aubergine
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh I forgot to

[VOTE: Hyena] aubergine

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Not the biggest fan of who's on the Hyena wagon, on second glance.

But my townreads are spread out on different lynches.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:43 pm
You know what I mean.

That isn't a question of language. That's a question of "Epignosis has a track record of voting for people who aren't dead yet" is not remotely the same thing as "Epignosis has a track record of refusing to vote for mafia." Two completely different things.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

except now I'm paranoid radishes is still the 3p and is helping secure the bonus ml

pawn was still the most egregious eva misreader other than me idfk
Master Radishes
Hitman

LET IT RAND.

Nah jk, I hate ties. I'll break it if need be, even if it means voting Rabbit.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:46 pm Not the biggest fan of who's on the Hyena wagon, on second glance.

But my townreads are spread out on different lynches.
Yeah mine too.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:47 pm LET IT RAND.

Nah jk, I hate ties. I'll break it if need be, even if it means voting Rabbit.
I'm fine with this
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

This is the most ironic thing I see in Mafia all the time.

"Guys, nobody is kicking up any fuss that Player A is getting lynched. It must be an incorrect choice."

"Gosh, you're right. We should lynch somebody else."

iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

more than fine really

I want to die but my sense of obligation is now in play
Master Radishes
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:46 pm
You know what I mean.

That isn't a question of language. That's a question of "Epignosis has a track record of voting for people who aren't dead yet" is not remotely the same thing as "Epignosis has a track record of refusing to vote for mafia." Two completely different things.
Semantics of a phrase is still a question of language. My meaning was or should have been understood - of the scum we have uncovered, you have a record of not voting for them.

I can English too.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

sure would like to cfd epi or pawn
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:48 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:46 pm
You know what I mean.

Semantics of a phrase is still a question of language. My meaning was or should have been understood - of the scum we have uncovered, you have a record of not voting for them.

I can English too.
I've had two chances to vote. :shrug:
Master Radishes
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:47 pm This is the most ironic thing I see in Mafia all the time.

"Guys, nobody is kicking up any fuss that Player A is getting lynched. It must be an incorrect choice."

"Gosh, you're right. We should lynch somebody else."

Stale wagons are not always good things.

Maybe Rabbit is scum. But I'm not a fan of letting the thread sit quiet at EoD.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

I'm not scum haha

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”