Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 2]

Post by Luxurious »

Gemma wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:47 pm
Luxurious wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:38 pm
Gemma wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:31 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:25 pm
Gemma wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:21 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:19 pm
Gemma wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:14 pm I saved JJJ last night.
Did you get a mod-confirmation?
No, but I've never seen a doctor role with mod confirmation that save was successful.
It's not a thing here as well. I'm asking 'cause there are 4 roles in the OP that could have messed with the kill, so I'm not sure why you're coming out and why you're sure.
You misunderstood. I was only claiming my night action, not implying that I thought I definitely stopped the kill. I claimed because it could be relevant information and I think my role is the least important and most straightforward of any that are in the setup right now. If someone blocked a scumread, for example, they could think that they stopped the kill, etc. Seems optimal to just out my info with only one save left.
How is it relevant? Like in what world? I’m genuinely curious please walk me through this
In the world where JJJ is town and mafia shot him last night and nothing else interrupted the kill?
I think you and I have a similar process here to the nk and I respect it
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:08 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:59 pm
Luxurious wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:58 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:43 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:41 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:37 pm I caught up this morning and found myself having to realign my reads.

Nova looks super solid in light of the ultra lynch.

Epi looks a little fishy for trying to piggyback on my nova case.

Still don't like Owner.

Not getting a good vibe from Soneji. Him having a low post count is normal, but he normally comes at the end with a bunch of attacks against players and is sure of thing. Here he feels more... basic.

Mac is giving me a civ vibe. Compared to the other game where he was very tame, here he's pissed off. I like pissed off Mac.

RDW needs to come down to the playground.

Neutral on the rest.
Why is Nova super solid? I’ve played two days of another game and read most of Nutella’s champs D1 since this thread closed.
It's not like I changed my mind about the questions thing being fishy, but vote analysis > how many questions the guy is asking.

Nova was the name of the Ultra wagon. He pushed it more than everyone else. I bet he's the one mafia tried to kill tonight.
Why do you think that??? You were voting Nova at eod i’m kinda curious as to why you think mafia would kill Nova > JJJ
Cuz anyone who lynches nova is out of their mind.

While we are discussing the Jay lynch as of right now.
Okay I’ll explain to you why your answer is awful

1) Nova was a wagon yesterday, mafia would expect for town to lynch Nova eventually due to wagonomics

2)In the off chance mafia, DOESNT, expect this, they suck

3)JJJ was the highest poster, with Ultra as a scum read. While he voted Gemma, his vote ultimately ended up on a mafia.

4) While Nova DID push Ultra the hardest, JJJ wasnt at risk of being lynched, bringing it back to wagonomics of Nova

So like, why the fuck would mafia kill Nova > JJJ
Paraphrasing my great fellow dragon.

"I don't care what happened last DP".

What I mean is, the Ultra flip changes everything. Nova's push on Ultra was strong. Jay's push on Ultra was not necessarily that strong. NJova is not going to be lynched in this eon. Someone who's not going to be lynched needs to be NK'd.

So yeah mafia DDL would totally shoot nova on Night 1. Maybe mafia Luxurious wouldn't, but that's why I used the word "bet" the first time I said that.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 538
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Interactions of Ultra and Dragomir

Spoiler: show
Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:47 pm
Dragomir wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:35 pm
rundontwalk2 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:04 pm
Luxurious wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:02 pm
rundontwalk2 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:00 pm
Luxurious wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:58 pm
rundontwalk2 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:54 pm One thing that concerns me about JJJ's town read of me: he knows I play exactly the same way regardless of alignment
Why concern then
Cuz he has nothing to base his read on.
The way you talked before made it sound like you’d done something??? Does that mean no matter your alignment you dont post well??
I mean, regardless of alignment I shit post. That is my modus operandi. Such that JJJ can't possibly have a town read on me yet, given I would do this regardless of what I am.
So are you trying to say that he's pocketing you?
What do you think, Dragomir?

There's a softball. That's it for Ultra. Dragomir responded -- nothing to it. Indeed that's it for Dragomir as well before the lynch.

~~~

Conclusion: There's nothing to talk about. Dragomir could be Ultra's teammate.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I’m supposed to suspect Owner I guess?

I do like Nova’s Ultra posts. Nova said he liked Speed’s Ultra posts about Ultra’s bs accusation of Jay.

So nobody but Nova really moving.

Still Jay tinfoil but I think the flip is good for him. Plus the kill thing.
Gemma
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 158

Post by Gemma »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:37 pm I caught up this morning and found myself having to realign my reads.

Still don't like Owner.

Not getting a good vibe from Soneji. Him having a low post count is normal, but he normally comes at the end with a bunch of attacks against players and is sure of thing. Here he feels more... basic.

Mac is giving me a civ vibe. Compared to the other game where he was very tame, here he's pissed off. I like pissed off Mac.

Neutral on the rest.
Why is Nova super solid? I’ve played two days of another game and read most of Nutella’s champs D1 since this thread closed.
It's not like I changed my mind about the questions thing being fishy, but vote analysis > how many questions the guy is asking.

Nova was the name of the Ultra wagon. He pushed it more than everyone else. I bet he's the one mafia tried to kill tonight.
Why do you think that??? You were voting Nova at eod i’m kinda curious as to why you think mafia would kill Nova > JJJ

1) Nova was a wagon yesterday, mafia would expect for town to lynch Nova eventually due to wagonomics

3)JJJ was the highest poster, with Ultra as a scum read. While he voted Gemma, his vote ultimately ended up on a mafia.

4) While Nova DID push Ultra the hardest, JJJ wasnt at risk of being lynched, bringing it back to wagonomics of Nova

I'm confused, were you not suggesting before that my JJJ save didn't make sense?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 188

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:01 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:58 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:37 pm Epi looks a little fishy for trying to piggyback on my nova case.
I didn't do anything of the sort.
You basically repeated what I said with more words, while saying I looked good in the following post.

I can refute this in one of two ways.

Either I go back and show you my posts that said I voted nova because my two civilians (you and Owner) were voting nova, and then I looked through nova's posts and decided I would keep my vote there...

...Or I just tell you that if I were bad, I would have no need to put you in my pretty little pocket. You're lynch bait, and you know it.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Lux I suspect you are getting bias from your initial sight of Jay exploding a thread.

If you look around you, you'll notice there are people who think Jay is not exploding the thread hard enough.

He does that every game. He posts a lot. The man is a tryhard. That is not super indicative of civilian status.

(Though Jay himself does have a theory that if he makes more than 200 posts a day he can't be bad)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Oh goodie big Jay posts I can sheep.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:17 pm Lux I suspect you are getting bias from your initial sight of Jay exploding a thread.

If you look around you, you'll notice there are people who think Jay is not exploding the thread hard enough.
:haha:
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 228

Post by novaselinenever »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:16 pm I’m supposed to suspect Owner I guess?

I do like Nova’s Ultra posts. Nova said he liked Speed’s Ultra posts about Ultra’s bs accusation of Jay.

So nobody but Nova really moving.

Still Jay tinfoil but I think the flip is good for him. Plus the kill thing.
Speed liked Ultra's stuff about Jay. He didn't like him using me as a compass to navigate through the game, that's what I liked about Speed and agreed with him about 'cause I had the same weird feeling especially when he prodded me for reads out of nowhere.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 552

Post by Luxurious »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:14 pm

Still don't like Owner.

Neutral on the rest.

Paraphrasing my great fellow dragon.

"I don't care what happened last DP".

What I mean is, the Ultra flip changes everything. Nova's push on Ultra was strong. Jay's push on Ultra was not necessarily that strong. NJova is not going to be lynched in this eon. Someone who's not going to be lynched needs to be NK'd.

So yeah mafia DDL would totally shoot nova on Night 1. Maybe mafia Luxurious wouldn't, but that's why I used the word "bet" the first time I said that.
Okay respect i see it.

Add this to your formula: The only “notable” thing ie. Nova’s whole case against Ultra, was Ultra being a hypocrite and doing everything he claimed scum!JJJ did. In what world does that make them aligned together?
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:17 pm Lux I suspect you are getting bias from your initial sight of Jay exploding a thread.

He does that every game. He posts a lot. The man is a tryhard. That is not super indicative of civilian status.

(Though Jay himself does have a theory that if he makes more than 200 posts a day he can't be bad)
I think he might have had around that on a game we played off site recently and he was bad. Thank goodness an SK took him out 'cause he was riding off into the sunset lol.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:17 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:01 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:58 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:37 pm Epi looks a little fishy for trying to piggyback on my nova case.
I didn't do anything of the sort.
You basically repeated what I said with more words, while saying I looked good in the following post.

I can refute this in one of two ways.

Either I go back and show you my posts that said I voted nova because my two civilians (you and Owner) were voting nova, and then I looked through nova's posts and decided I would keep my vote there...

...Or I just tell you that if I were bad, I would have no need to put you in my pretty little pocket. You're lynch bait, and you know it.
I'm not quite lynch bait.

So far I've been lynched 4 times in this site as civ. 3 in lylo. One in a game where I was in a huge stress IRL, which affected my posting. Experience says I'm pretty good at convincing people I'm legit at least until the last day phase, where they let the paranoia get the best of them.

As for our argument, I'm not saying your posts are conclusive evidence of pocketing. I'm saying I could see it.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

I’ve never played with Jay before so my bias isn’t based on meta :cry:
novaselinenever
Hitman

I say "thank god" lol. It wasn't like I cared, I was bad too :p
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Now in NF, that's a different story. It's easier to count the games where I don't get lynched.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:20 pm

Talk to me about his handling of Ultra and the development there.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:21 pm Now in NF, that's a different story. It's easier to count the games where I don't get lynched.
You get D1 killed :grin:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Gemma wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:09 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:03 pm
:beer:

That you've blurted this out promptly despite the ambiguity of a non-kill in this setup strikes me as a genuine instinct.
This setup is honestly crap lol.
Agreed.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 0]

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:11 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:06 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:41 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:37 pm
Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:47 pm This reeks of chainsaw defense.
You know, isn't Ultra technically chainsaw defending DDL here when he attacks JJJ here? Especially even more as Ultra went to make his stance and vote on JJJ. I mean, he's technically defending DDL by attacking JJJ's vote on DDL calling it out as a chainsaw defense. This makes me sus of DDL even more.

novaselinenever I understand your case against JJJ but I press x to doubt that he's buddies with Ultra. The latter made his case and vote against JJJ and it's not like Ultra was in any danger of being lynched at that time for a distance attempt to make sense here, so what Ultra's fake case on JJJ is not coming off as a bus or distance imo. Also, I'm strong scum reading Owner and she also made her wishy washy case against JJJ, who again Ultra used for his fake case, so I definitely see more of a pairing between two buddies going against one townie there.
Dragomir if all you do in the game is place a picture of me on your wall and throw shit at it you are going to be lynched before I am.
You underestimate yourself.
How so
Um...you have a tendency to get lynched before anybody.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Civilians:

Lux
DDL
Owner
JJJ
Gemma

Cool.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

No, your bias is lack of meta.

You are seeing Supatown JJJ for the first time and it's like you are seeing Captain America.

But you still haven't gotten to the part where Cap. America get a three dimensional character arc and is conflicted about saving his best friend who is also a nazi. So when people tell you the Cap. is suspicious you think that betrays common sense.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

novaselinenever wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:22 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:21 pm Now in NF, that's a different story. It's easier to count the games where I don't get lynched.
You get D1 killed :grin:
I get one-shot strongman janitor vig D1 killed in two consecutive games.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:21 pm

Talk to me about his handling of Ultra and the development there.
Based off memory, I think he piggybacked off of others cases against Ultra, but kept coming back and mentioning how Ultra’s whole case against him was shitty At Best.

I just have a hard time imagining that the first thing two teammates do is throw shade at each other, especially if they havent played together before
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Interactions of Ultra and Dragon D. Luffy

Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:47 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:03 pm DDL taking opportunities to answer soft questions and discredit early effort before it exists. bad
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:01 pm
Dragomir wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:02 am What is the point of D0 if we can't lynch anyone?
With this mindset you ensure that it cannot have a point. bad
Eh. D0 isn't useless, but it does present a lot of opportunity to shade people over NAI.

By the way, your powerpoint is unintentionally hilarious.

This one can actually be tacked into the previous Dragomir interaction too. I threw poop at the two Drags and Ultra responded by suggesting that I was shading people over "NAI". It's implicitly defensive of DDL and Dragomir.

Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:09 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:02 pm
Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:58 pmPossibly, by you.
I don't need "possibly". What are you referring to?
Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:58 pmDefend someone by attacking their accuser.

Since you're here elaborate on that vote
I think DDL got snagged by a booby trap. No lynches are horrendous, and I thought it looked evident that speedchuck wasn't serious in his recommendation.
I think holding someone accountable for saying Day Zeros are less valuable is a bit pushy, especially considering they in fact are. Now, if someone was using "Wait, I said that D0, it doesn't count!" as a defense, or as a reason to dismiss a case, that is categorically scummy. But outside of that context, there's no apparent scum motive to stating the obvious, other than perhaps appearing blendy.

Reaction posts can also carry a scum motive, so this sounds like TMI on speedchuck

This post is worded in such a way that I struggle to follow it, fake or not. Either way it's again an implicit defense of DDL by way of shitting on me.

Ultra wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:19 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:39 am
Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:41 pm @novaselinenever

Reads please
I'm currently beefing with Rundon'twalk and Soneji. I'm not really buying the formers concern with Jay sticking him as good early on, and the whole "he knows I play the same as both alignments" is whack. That has never stopped people from forming read, let alone gut ones. If what he claims is true and Jay knows him well, he should also know Jay well and that flinging poo early on alongside sticking people with an alignment based on first impression is his bread and butter. I think I talked about Soneji's entrance sometime earlier.

The whole no lynch thing is hilarious, and I'm more intrigued by DDL jumping on Speed than the latter making that claim. I took it as him messing around, 'cause I don't believe for a second that he's serious about it.

I can't say I'm a fan of you calling out the vote on DDL, nor throwing around fancy words like "chainsaw defense". Feels like over-compensating :grin:
If that was a bait post it's a pretty bad one. A player with low presence makes a very bad suggestion and then leaves. I can't reflexively blame someone for voting for that. I will blame a player for jumping on that player without explanation.

Another defense, this time explicit. Ultra was comfortable planting his flag in DDL's camp early and often. My immediate interpretation is that he wanted to capitalize on my "chainsaw defense" thing as the origin of a case by discrediting my suspicion of a guy who would eventually be shown as civilian -- an extended sort of TMI. Decent for DDL.

There are a few other mentions of DDL. They appear incidental to me as they're just associated with his attacks against me. Moving on.

I don't see any mentions of Ultra by DDL.

~~~

Conclusion: Have your dollop of WIFOM -- it's a consistent defensive message by Ultra on behalf of DDL, sometimes implied and eventually explicitly stated. I am inclined to say this reflects well enough on DDL. I was Ultra's punching bag, and those punches can be directly tied to my attack on DDL; it seems as though he knew I was wrong.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:25 pm
You know, isn't Ultra technically chainsaw defending DDL here when he attacks JJJ here? Especially even more as Ultra went to make his stance and vote on JJJ. I mean, he's technically defending DDL by attacking JJJ's vote on DDL calling it out as a chainsaw defense. This makes me sus of DDL even more.

novaselinenever I understand your case against JJJ but I press x to doubt that he's buddies with Ultra. The latter made his case and vote against JJJ and it's not like Ultra was in any danger of being lynched at that time for a distance attempt to make sense here, so what Ultra's fake case on JJJ is not coming off as a bus or distance imo. Also, I'm strong scum reading Owner and she also made her wishy washy case against JJJ, who again Ultra used for his fake case, so I definitely see more of a pairing between two buddies going against one townie there.
Dragomir if all you do in the game is place a picture of me on your wall and throw shit at it you are going to be lynched before I am.
How so
When I'm bad.

When I'm a civ it usually happens after everybody.
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:26 pm

You are seeing Supatown JJJ for the first time and it's like you are seeing Captain America.

But you still haven't gotten to the part where Cap. America get a three dimensional character arc and is conflicted about saving his best friend who is also a nazi. So when people tell you the Cap. is suspicious you think that betrays common sense.
I’ve never seen Captain America but wasnt his whole character built to kill nazis
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:24 pm

That you've blurted this out promptly despite the ambiguity of a non-kill in this setup strikes me as a genuine instinct.
Agreed.
Agreed.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:29 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:25 pm

How so
When I'm bad.

When I'm a civ it usually happens after everybody.
When I’m civ I usually end up at f3/f5 and lose the whole game for town!!!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:20 pm
As for our argument, I'm not saying your posts are conclusive evidence of pocketing. I'm saying I could see it.
My counter is that I wouldn't do that.

If I were going to do that, I'd be best friends with DragonSteve over there and get your ass lynched.

I believe you are a civilian because all of your posts strike me as honest bunches of crap.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 316

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:46 pm

Still don't like Owner.

Neutral on the rest.

The wagon was the towncore (Speed/Jack/Lux), Jay (who Ultra was after and who was probably the nk), and Nova.

You think there were no wolves on Nova’s wagon?
This post makes me feel violent thoughts towards Jack
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll get to the relevant interaction eventually, but I keep seeing this and want to say it:
Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:09 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:02 pm
Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:58 pmPossibly, by you.
I don't need "possibly". What are you referring to?
Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:58 pmDefend someone by attacking their accuser.

Since you're here elaborate on that vote
I think DDL got snagged by a booby trap. No lynches are horrendous, and I thought it looked evident that speedchuck wasn't serious in his recommendation.
I think holding someone accountable for saying Day Zeros are less valuable is a bit pushy, especially considering they in fact are. Now, if someone was using "Wait, I said that D0, it doesn't count!" as a defense, or as a reason to dismiss a case, that is categorically scummy. But outside of that context, there's no apparent scum motive to stating the obvious, other than perhaps appearing blendy.

Reaction posts can also carry a scum motive, so this sounds like TMI on speedchuck
This sounds like TMI on speedchuck. :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Gemma
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gemma »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:26 pm

lmao
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:55 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:53 pm I don't care what happened last DP. I'm talking about the now.
That's a load of BS.

[VOTE: Dragomir] aubergine
I do not like this vote
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Since I’m not really for the JJJ case I’m gonna go where I was at yesterday

[VOTE: owner] aubergine

Reading up and see her reads go final brain expansion meme with emoji reads really got me good
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 244

Post by speedchuck »

I'm sick and am not going to post too much at the moment.

Reading though.

@ me.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Didnt they also recently make Captain america into a nazis???
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:05 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:26 pm First of all, you protected JJJ over Nova? Second of all, how do you know the heal was successful? Could be more reasons for why nobody died last night aside from you protecting your target.

I still sus Owner and DDL pretty heavily. RDW is someone I'm taking interest in as well. I'm finna go back and read Ultra's interactions.
This whole post bugs me, particularly the highlighted bit. Did you try to kill me instead of nova to avoid this result? :meany:
:ponder:
Gemma
Stool Pigeon

Post by Gemma »

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:35 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:53 pm I don't care what happened last DP. I'm talking about the now.
That's a load of BS.

I do not like this vote
Why is Dragomir town?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

novaselinenever wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:07 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:02 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:24 pm
Gemma wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:20 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:11 pm [VOTE: JJJ] aubergine

I don't believe your progression on Ultra.
What's unbelievable about his progression on ultra?
Had him green after their early spat, reiterated by saying he liked his (Ultra) "assertive" tone. Never hit back at the bogus suspicions which had me unsettled, and he only started viewing him bad when I prodded him about further. He stated the lack of progression of Ultra's read even though, Ultra hadn't posted in between "I like his assertive tone" and my prodding of Jay I believe.
I'm a sucker for a new guy who wants to get in my fucking face from the start. :grin:

As it happened though, that was the only thing he seemed to care about in his posts. He picked me as punching bag based on that "chainsaw defense" thing and did not move from it. I made note of that here -- as a day progresses, the value wanes and it just becomes nothing. It ended up being about the only thing the guy did in this game. As EOD approached (and my own requirement to decide a vote approached even sooner), I was confronted with wagons on Ultra, nova, and Owner and decided he was my preference among them.

Hooray. :smile:
I don't see any interactive analysis. Civ Jay would have had those made during the night, and ready to publish at first light :nicenod:

You must be bad.
:haha:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:38 pm Didnt they also recently make Captain america into a nazis???
Do you know what Wikipedia is?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Gemma wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:35 pm
That's a load of BS.

I do not like this vote
Why is Dragomir town?
I am still catching up but of everyone post dawn I have found myself nodding along to Dragomir's posts the most so far.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Interactions of Ultra and Epignosis

Nothing from Ultra.

Nothing from Epignosis.

~~~

Conclusion: :smile: They're technically compatible teammates in the absence of a tangible reason to the contrary. I don't think total ignorance is generally Epi's style though.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Epignosis wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:40 pm
Luxurious wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:38 pm Didnt they also recently make Captain america into a nazis???
Do you know what Wikipedia is?
According to my discord group i apparently dont even know what the color red is
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 249

Post by Dragomir »

Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:26 pm First of all, you protected JJJ over Nova? Second of all, how do you know the heal was successful? Could be more reasons for why nobody died last night aside from you protecting your target.

I still sus Owner and DDL pretty heavily. RDW is someone I'm taking interest in as well. I'm finna go back and read Ultra's interactions.
This whole post bugs me, particularly the highlighted bit. Did you try to kill me instead of nova to avoid this result? :meany:
The hell is this question?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:42 pm

The hell is this question?
I don't know why Gemma is required to protect nova.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Luxurious
Drug Dealer

Post by Luxurious »

Current reads:

[town]
Nova, speed, jack, ddl

[probably town]
Epi, jjj, gemma

[everyone else]

[scum]
Owner
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 244

Post by speedchuck »

This setup is great :|
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:37 pm Reading up and see her reads go final brain expansion meme with emoji reads really got me good
If she is a civ, that wouldn't be the first time she gets mislynched for that in 2019.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorry Jay I am going to do my own analysis. I don't have the mental capacity to absorb yours.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”