Geki (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 22

Re: Street Fighter II Mafia [Round 3]

Post by DrWilgy »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:33 pm BTW if I do not post during a phase, assume I am silenced.
^ He's bad.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Epignosis »

YOU WIN!

No one has been killed.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ROUND 4...

FIGHT!
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 58

Post by malakim2099 »

Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:44 am
malakim2099 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:53 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:27 pm I already stated that I believe at least one pwrson from the other site (new-to-the syndicate) is probably mafia. Seeing as a new-to-us member has now been killed so early, it only reinforces this theory. Syndicaters havw nwvee been very comfortable with killing of new people this quickly.

I know diiny is new. Is malak also from the other mafia site and playing here for the first time?
Um, if you had been reading my posts, I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it repeatedly. Seriously?
Diiny wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:32 am this theory strikes me as ridiculous.

"the most unanimously town-read player gets nightkilled by the mafia and flips town, and she had clear reads against some people that can lead to wifomy goodness on the event of her death and town reveal. There's no WAY mafia would kill her!"

I don't see a townie bothering to make a post this baseless. this is faux-scumhunting, and it's an attempt to throw shade at people for nothing.

btw I've never played with dunya either lol.
See, if you want to get meta on me and go read a bunch of games on the other side that I've played in? I'd buy that meta. But just saying, "well, player X is probably mafia because RNGesus is gonna make sure one person from that other site is mafia" is lazy thinking to me.
I still don't understand what you're saying here on the bottom segment. Are you agreeing with my analysis of elo's point?
Yes, I agree that relying on RNG on that is just invalid/lazy thinking, to me. I think that's what you're saying? Because that's what it sounds like to me?

I have been adulting all day when this was allegedly a day off. I'm very tired.
Be the Vanguard of Destruction you want to be in the world!
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 58

Post by malakim2099 »

[rant]So yeah, as it turns out, my friend that was going to help me move is sick, and the other friend (whose truck and trailer I was going to use)
is out of town. Now, she loaned me the keys, but this is a 90 mile drive and it would be by myself. So I'm just postponing the move to next weekend.
Arg. I mean, I have the window to do this since I'm doubled up on the old lease and new lease, but it's still annoying to put it off.[/rant]

On the bright side, signed the lease today, got my new state registration (MN, yeah!) and even got the customized license plate I wanted. (OWLBEAR!)

And thanks to my diet I've been on the past 5 months, I have lost 6 inches off the waistline in addition to 66 pounds. Whee!

tl;dr? I'm very much scatterbrained right now and visiting family for the weekend instead of worrying about moving anything. Will try to be active for this day phase but I honestly don't know how responsive I'll be.
Be the Vanguard of Destruction you want to be in the world!
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90

Post by Elohcin »

Sorry to hear your plans to move this weekend had to be cancelled. Total congrats on the weight loss, though.
I know how motivated one must be to lose a good bit of weight, so Yay!!
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I'm so glad no one was killed. Got a baddie and no kill means the civs are in a better position than I thought 😊

I will have time tomorrow to reread and kind of start fresh with the knowledge that sloon was bad. Be back then. Night!
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Yassssssss

Let's try this again. I do plan to be back later, though.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 289
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:39 am MP's next tbh. When I get off work and have my run I'll splurge out all my takes on people's interactions w/ the sloonmeister in case i cop it tonight.
I'll be expecting that apology.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:54 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:22 pm
Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:08 pm MP is scum. I can smell it like i smelled it on sloon. I'n coming for you.
Y'know, I think I might agree with you.

I still want this substantiated, unless you're just agreeing with my post on how Sloon interacted with MP.
Probably going to take multiple posts of evidence. Comes down to my problems with his day 1 timidness, wishy washiness in general (and especially near the deadline), relationship with the sloon (also from MP's perspective, I believe he put sloon right in the middle of his rainbow - often very much fellow scumster valley) and all of these factors combine with my renewed confidence after this lynch result in the gut part of my reads which helped me decide sloonei was scum.

linki- like socks. 4 of em.
Okay, that was a good one. :beer:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:56 pm Also this just sprang to mind- sloonei and mp have both been going for a very similar HEY DIINY PLEASE SUSBSTANTIATE YOUR READS approach when I was inactive for a bit. Both weirdly milquetoast but stressed iirc.
I am not Sloonei, and my meta is not his
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:58 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:22 pm
Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:08 pm MP is scum. I can smell it like i smelled it on sloon. I'n coming for you.
Y'know, I think I might agree with you.

I still want this substantiated, unless you're just agreeing with my post on how Sloon interacted with MP.
tbh I think you should substantiate; why is mp's interaction with sloon telling?
This is why Diiny is town.

Speedchuck I'm not so sure about, but still GTH would call him town.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:13 pm
Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:48 pm alright, lemme iso you quick with that in mind.

also lmao I had to check if that last bit was real, incredible
Ideally, it will mean that MP is actually bad.
Too bad for you, you will actually have to answer for the egg on your face due to doing literally anything all game to half heartedly go after me. I'm convinced you and Dom wear mafia colored glasses every game we play together anymore.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:20 pm Mpf. I don't think sloonei would bus elo or blooper. that's enough that I won't feel too bad neglecting them to look at MP's ridiculously huge ph.
Why don't you think he would?

I agree with you re: Elo, not sure about Blooper but maybe I'm just wrong about her.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Street Fighter II Mafia [Round 1]

Post by Tangrowth »

Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:32 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:40 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:15 pm I'm gonna have to vote for Sloonei.
??
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:36 pm Sup Din and Dun. What's your story?

Tempted to vote Sloonei for the alien comment.

Do we think the day one poll did anything? Power up Ryu maybe?
I'm not convinced it did anything. Hard to say though.

Why exactly are you tempted to vote Sloonei?
Two bullshit votes based on nothing come on sloonei early in the game. Tell me these don't look like the posts of a shaken sloonei teammate, keen to keep distance but also defend his fellow scumster.
There is no way you are bad. At least my flip will clear you.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

No scum person would relentlessly build articulation son me like this.

Blooper is going at me in the most halfassed manner possible, she has no spark.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nijuukyugou wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:56 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:09 am Random thoughts that will have to be proven or disproven by analysis:

- Jay is almost certainly cleared of being mafia the way he went after Sloonei while he was in the game. Having been a baddie with Jay I cannot see him applying so much heat to his teammate when unnecessary on Day 1.
Clearly (and conveniently), you do not recall Transistor. This is way too bold of a statement for JJJ's play.
Jay didn't bus me on day 1. It took ages for him to turn on me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm too busy spending time with BWT to give a shit -- I haven't seen my best friend in ages and I'm not wasting hours of valuable time I could spend with him defending myself. My legacy reads are basically my rainbow as posted last. Dig through my ISO and hopefully some observation I made at some point will assist in catching scum. Sorry town, I tried my best.

I want to lynch Blooper, so I'm voting there.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Is there any thread interaction between sloon and bloop that looks alarming?
Diiny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Diiny »

I come back from a party to THIS
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

load of NOTHING
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Elohcin wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:44 pm Is there any thread interaction between sloon and bloop that looks alarming?
why don't you have a look yourself lol
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

wilgy comes in here and just throws shit with nothing behind it on day 4. and he's already lost his chance to blame the hurricane by saying he wasn't that affected. what are you doing

Eloh said she'd reread the thread and do sloonei analysis and has come back with the exact OPPOSITE: a question asking about sloonei interactions.

Blooper's done nothing.

MP's going hard on the Diiny is town thing maybe in a last ditch attempt to buddy me but in complete honesty with more fire than anyone else since our hero killed sloonei

Faraday's done nothing

malakim's done nothing cuz of irl stuff, albeit not taking his small window of availability to update us on his reads or even give us a general idea of what he's thinking or whatever.

since the flip lc has done nothing but answer my questions about him and joke about the flip afaict.

simon's done nothing

speedchuck's gone silent but is the only player with anything like substantial content since the flip

and jjj/sprityo's done nothing.

you're all scum to me
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Re: Street Fighter II Mafia [Round 1]

Post by Diiny »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:44 pm
Diiny wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:32 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:40 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:15 pm I'm gonna have to vote for Sloonei.
??
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:36 pm Sup Din and Dun. What's your story?

Tempted to vote Sloonei for the alien comment.

Do we think the day one poll did anything? Power up Ryu maybe?
I'm not convinced it did anything. Hard to say though.

Why exactly are you tempted to vote Sloonei?
Two bullshit votes based on nothing come on sloonei early in the game. Tell me these don't look like the posts of a shaken sloonei teammate, keen to keep distance but also defend his fellow scumster.
There is no way you are bad. At least my flip will clear you.
clear me of what? is this a scumslip?
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Elohcin wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:59 pm I'm so glad no one was killed. Got a baddie and no kill means the civs are in a better position than I thought 😊
this kind of obvious, overthought, goes-without-saying post is often the fruit of a scumtree
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

MP, there's nothing you've offered me in your responses in terms of evidence or logic that make me feel any better about you. And the way you're going about this can easily be seen as, to quote the great Golen8, an emotional plea.

But at the same time even with your irl excuse you've come at this day with more balls than anyone else. And whilst I still think you're scum, I respect your effort even in the face of death.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

very possible that wilgy is or is on the same team as balrog (scum) and put the hyper-wifom on speedchuck by picking on his comment about being silenced, calling him bad for it and then silencing him.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

was there no nk because sagat is dead an on night 3 he kills? does that mean if we kill 3 scum we basically have loads of nights without a nightkill? I was thinking maybe whoever zangief is should come out and tell us who their new very high scum read is but then I realised dunya is dead.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Anyway, I'm voting for MP. Levels of town inactivity, even right after a hugely informative sloonei lynch, are so low that it means scum just have to lurk to win; they fit in just fine. We're on a fast-track to a town loss. Not even a scum win, just a straight town failure.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:55 pm How do we even get the special abilities?
you;ve got em from the beginning they're just 1 time use
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

I guess fei long is still alive? If fei long is around they should have a new, very strong, town read.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I know I haven't been here to do jack, it's just that it's summer and I have a food truck event every weekend and I have very little time for Mafia, I signed up for three different games that were lingering in sign up for too long, and now I'm in all three and unable to get time to properly play any of them.

I'm posting from an event right now in between Russia's, I swear to you that I am civilian, don't Lynch me, thanks
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Round 4...Fight!

Poll ended at Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:56 pmPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

DFaraday
No votes

Voters: None

Diiny
No votes

DrWilgy
No votes

Elohcin
No votes

Long Con
No votes

MovingPictures07
43%

Voters: nijuukyugou, Diiny, Long Con

malakim2099
No votes

nijuukyugou
14%

Voters: MovingPictures07

Simon
No votes

speedchuck
No votes

sprityo
No votes

Guy (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
43%

Voters: Epignosis, dunya, Sloonei

Total votes: 7
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

YOU LOSE!

MP HAS BEEN DEFEATED. HE WAS:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

IT IS NIGHT 4. YOU HAVE UNTIL 9pm EST TO SUBMIT YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS!
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 87

Post by speedchuck »

Was silenced. About to go to sleep.

Yawn.

I don't know if I can claim who I targeted on the off-chance of them being Blanka. Forbidden role talk is weird.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Diiny wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:53 pm wilgy comes in here and just throws shit with nothing behind it on day 4. and he's already lost his chance to blame the hurricane by saying he wasn't that affected. what are you doing
Excuse you?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Fucking hell, I keep missing it.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:27 pm Was silenced. About to go to sleep.

Yawn.

I don't know if I can claim who I targeted on the off-chance of them being Blanka. Forbidden role talk is weird.
Homie you are bad.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epi, I'm sorry I haven't been active. You deserve better, and so do the other players.
Image Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 50

Post by dunya »

come on guys dont lose momentum! YOU CAN STILL DO THIS!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

:sigh:

Thanks for the game, Epi, it was a great way to end the hiatus. :beer:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Last time I believed you despite my misgivings, MP, you were faking an emotional flipout to cover your Mafia-ness. I guess that's hard to get past trustwise. :( RIP.

How is it that there were only four votes, and Long Con was one of them? I should be able to help more after tonight.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 87

Post by speedchuck »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:36 pm Fucking hell, I keep missing it.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:37 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:27 pm Was silenced. About to go to sleep.

Yawn.

Homie you are bad.
:shrug: :mafia: :srsnod: :feb:

Out of town today, but I'll catch up before tonight
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Diiny wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:39 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:44 pm Is there any thread interaction between sloon and bloop that looks alarming?
why don't you have a look yourself lol
Diiny wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:53 pm
Eloh said she'd reread the thread and do sloonei analysis and has come back with the exact OPPOSITE: a question asking about sloonei interactions.
I'm a lazy queen!!!!

But by your other post it seems we are all lazy queens😋

For realz, though... Who's to say I'm not looking for myself and just strumming up conversation?

More to read...
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Okay... I thought we had 48 hour days and it didn't end until thia evening. I hate being in two games at once. So was MP actually bad?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Elohcin wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:30 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:27 pm @Elohcin

Lol, I hope you didn't take offense, none was intended I assure you.
I'm no millennial. I don't think its cool to take offense to every little thang. You're cool.
:haha:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:05 pm
Elohcin wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:30 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:27 pm @Elohcin

Lol, I hope you didn't take offense, none was intended I assure you.
I'm no millennial. I don't think its cool to take offense to every little thang. You're cool.
:haha:
The funny thing is...after I posted this I thought, oh no.... I hope I don't offens anyone withh that post. And then I thought, ah well if I do 😊
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Okay...from my Google search, I conclude that MP was Ryu.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 13

Post by DFaraday »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:45 pm Epi, I'm sorry I haven't been active. You deserve better, and so do the other players.
Seconded.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”