gn gn
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by arogame123 »

Ok, so based off the responses I have so far.

I had as town: Aro, Porscha, Seanzie, Wilgy, Rondo

I had as POE: Boq/Nanook/SPF/Lily

List of people and who they disagree with

Porscha: doesn't think Seanzie V

Seanzie: N/A

Wilgy: doesn't think Rondo V and Nanook W

Rondo: N/A

Boq: doesn't think Rondo V

Nanook: doesn't think Seanzie V and Lily W

SPF: doesn't think Seanzie V, and Nanook W

Lily: doesn't think Seanzie V

This is what I got from that exercise.

Main takeaways:

It seems like from both a town and person in POE, they believe Nanook might be town which is a decent look for him.

It seems like 4 people (3 from POE) believe Seanzie may be mafia, so if my POE is right and contains at least 1 mafia, it is also a good look for him.

It seems like from both a town and person in POE, they believe Rondo may be mafia.

Only one person from a POE believes that Lily may be town.

Porscha and Wilgy are untouched from the towns list.

SPF/Boq are untouched from the POE list.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:54 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:49 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:26 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:04 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:42 pm
arogame123 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:16 am Hmmm, so Aro, Porscha, Seanzie, Wilgy town.

If I sheep Lucy and Mac's tr on Rondo, that's 5 town there including me.

A POE formed of Boq/SPF/Nanook/Lily formed.

If I had to pick who I believe is the towniest from that POE, I would lean slightly on Boq. But that's kind of where I am at rn.

Obv if I am wrong somewhere on my town reads, I'd like someone to step up and debate me on this.

But with Porscha, Seanzie, WIlgy, and Rondo. Is there anyone in here that anyone dislikes or doesn't town read?
can you walk me through your townreads on porscha and seanzie?

i was coming into today expecting to get to a world where wilgy was mafia but i actually feel that my analysis of him (particularly the way his predcessor approached the EOD1) is starting to imply the opposite, so i think i can understand a world where you get to him being town. but why do you think that porscha/seanzie are town?

i think the best thing i can say about porscha is that she looks quite good from a purely NKA angle, and that the way alison treated her throughout d1-d2 felt vaguely non-partnery (I'm taking this with a grain of salt though because i think alison is quite good at manipulating partner interactions)

i'm struggling to find good reasons to townread seanzie even if i thought he sounded vaguely villagery during my conversation with him earlier
this was the exact argument alison made when she tried walking back on my slot.

day 1? seriously? you think that me and alison as 2 wolves had that teeth-bared back and forth where she hard pushed me like she did neon because she was going specifically for low hanging fruit who she thought wouldn't be able to defend themselves and nobody else would bother defending either? you think her beginning to walk back on my slot day 2 AND day 3 by saying "ah well porscha never makes these NK's" (again, even if I was wolfing, I WOULD NOT BE THE ONLY MAFIA AND I DO NOT GET TO SINGLE HANDEDLY DECIDE WHO IS NK'D)

Incomplete analysis that also focuses on alison's slot and presumes that alison would manipulate interactions I had with her if I was her wolf partner. Maybe alison can manipulate her own interactions with a wolf partner, but unless you think I'm a bad ass at wolf theater, which you have no good reason to think that, then I think you need to put the tinfoil on me away and figure out a better poe.
yeah and so what? does the fact that alison made a similar argument as a wolf while describing her read on you mean that the read couldn't have had legitimacy/TMI behind it? besides, you were one of lucy's most confident townreads and lucy died yesterday as well, which is something alison wasn't able to factor into her (fake) reads in the first place, so it's disingenuous for you to act like they're the same thing

and why is the purple text even part of this post when it is you EXPLICITLY AGREEING WITH ME? are you reading a SINGLE thing that im saying?
can you explain what you mean by the lucy part? disingenuous for me to act like what is the same thing as what?

it is not explicitly agreeing. I don't think anybody here would know who I would be interested in killing as wolf since it relies on sort of a meta read combined with an in game read, and I hardly have a wolf meta. I think it's fair to say from those who died with TR's on me, its unlikely to specifically be kills from myself, alone. you said "vaguely" unpartnered. I'm saying it was very unpartnered. and her read on me was made up to try and not have me tunnel her coming into day 2, I presume. or she figured I'd be going over day 2 instead of creature and then she'd have cred of "realizing" I was in fact town.

I don't know why you thought alison was so town when you said you aren't great at reading her and by alison's own metrics, she needed to go over too. but maybe it's just a strong, strong lack of TMI. I'm not set... I'm rarely set. I'll give you room to do your thing today.
right, i'm saying that lucy died overnight after having you as one of her strongest townreads and after she was (to my memory) one of the most active voices in the game who has played a role in defending you and protecting you from the POE. now that we're in a gamestate where alison is dead and you would become more vulnerable to being pushed in a world where you're a wolf, i think it decreases the specific chances that you would kill lucy in a world where you are a wolf. it's disingenuous to say that this was the "same" reasoning that alison had, because alison died before the lucy kill happened and before it could be properly contextualized into today

and my point is that you are splitting hairs with me because i'm not coming to the correct conclusion strongly enough for your tastes, when in a world where you're town, i'm still coming to the correct conclusion regardless

i find it kind of ridiculous that you would lambast me for not calling your interactions with alison Super Clearing when i clearly think they are favorable for you and when i have clearly been taking them into consideration while reading you today. it just feels a bit like you were trying to browbeat me for not townreading you strongly enough, which i think might come from a towny mindset but is kind of frustrating to deal with nonetheless
I see. Thanks for clarifying. I like pushing people to see how they react. I would like to propose a world without lily or spf as wolves. Maybe even exclude aro from wolf too, though I'm a tad less sure on this slot. Reading him and SPF and Lily makes me feel like we are all town in this immediate conversation.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:32 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:14 pm i'm really sleep deprived but i'll be around a decent amount tomorrow

really hope that i dont get miseliminated today because half the game is barely even playing when i am blatantly town to anyone who even slightly understands my wolf meta or how i tend to play games. if u cant figure out that im town then just trust that mac was right about me and that i wouldn't kill him when he was constantly shielding me
He did have a tinfoil because you were sheilding Alison knowing what kind of behaviour she could display and calling her town which could be why he died night 2. I am not going to shield your spot when exactly that happened and I haven't felt good about you all game
He actually mentioned in his reads list with the tinfoil that SPF would likely be partnered with Creature and that her treatment with Alison could be "partnery with hard optics but is unlikely a partner treatment." That was Mac's legacy tinfoil read on SPF.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:00 am I'm having a lot of troubling reading seanzie tbh
I'm not surprised
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

to clarify aro I don't really think sean is maf much lol... but I think my main poe right now contains:

boq / rondo / nook / sean

not necessarily in order btw. I think all are findable but nook's and sean's content have me left me wanting more, they are more null, but therefore in poe
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I think having me in poes is wild lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:27 am I think having me in poes is wild lol
you're just a wild kinda guy
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Like if you're just being lazy whatever but if you're putting a modicum of effort into the game having me poe is just

Sad
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:29 am Like if you're just being lazy whatever but if you're putting a modicum of effort into the game having me poe is just

Sad
you're just getting drowned out by louder voices
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:29 am Like if you're just being lazy whatever but if you're putting a modicum of effort into the game having me poe is just

Sad
Lmao
This is so wolfy
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:41 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:19 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:14 pm i'm really sleep deprived but i'll be around a decent amount tomorrow

really hope that i dont get miseliminated today because half the game is barely even playing when i am blatantly town to anyone who even slightly understands my wolf meta or how i tend to play games. if u cant figure out that im town then just trust that mac was right about me and that i wouldn't kill him when he was constantly shielding me
He did have a tinfoil because you were sheilding Alison knowing what kind of behaviour she could display and calling her town which could be why he died night 2. I am not going to shield your spot when exactly that happened and I haven't felt good about you all game
he actually went out of his way to call me his most confident townread and said that the way i was interacting with alison made me clearly unpartnered with her. if you're going to discredit the legacy of a dead player you should at least read what his posts were
Iook forward to quoting this when I get home
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:13 pm Town with relatively large amount of confidence

SPF - SPF's pattern in this game matches her town game. Not only in the fact that she's attracting her usual share of random tinfoil from others (including me) but also in her own play. One thing I will say is that if Creature is town I don't think SPF is ever mafia. SPF as mafia would not bury a townie the way they've buried Creature today. SPF is hyper conscious of her TMI as mafia and she would be far more inclined to feel the need to be right on Creature, especially given Creature did not begin the day a foregone conclusion for a chop. The ONLY way this play makes sense for SPF is if either Creature is her partner and she is bussing him, or Alison is her partner and she is selling out her optics hard just to get Alison to day 3. But that doesn't actually make sense either because her treatment of Alison has not been partner indicative. Now the key here is that Creature is probably mafia regardless of SPF's alignment. If SPF is mafia, this is probably a bus, and if she is town, well she's SPF and when she zones in on a read like this I've rarely ever seen it be wrong.

Lucy - I can't really point at one individual thing here from inside the game but I've just had the sense she's been town the entire time. For her to be mafia she'd need to be pocketing me hard as she kept saying things like "Mac will get us a pelt" on repeat. Outside of that she would need to have levelled her mafia range quite substantially to be one here as she has hardly been pushed by a single player, which just doesn't feel like wolf Lucy would have occur.

NANOOK - I have been dwelling on this for a while, and I think the summary I made about Nanook's end of day 1 is nearly clearing for him. Wolf Nanook playing the EOD the way that he did and landing on town Falcon after being positioned to gain a lot of cred from wolf Alison flip doesn't make any sense. If Alison was town, the eod didn't require Nanook to do anything and his focus on not ensuring a tie, while perhaps could just have been him hamming it up, I don't think it was. He has not played day 2 like someone with any agenda.

Seanzie - I just think he's obvious town, like his play has a major lack of TMI to it. He's going through his town Seanzie pattern and has been the entire game. Dude is a polarised noob.

Rondo - He's obviously been very "townie" on day 2 with his catch up and really making himself the central person in the game, and while I don't think that alone is outside his scumrange, it isn't likely to be the way I'd expect scum Rondo to play after subbing in to a slank slot and starting the game off trolling. One post he made that really felt town was when he told Seanzie about the time he snowed me and how orgasmic it was. Given I was strongly townreading Rondo at that point and he knew it, his mindset would have been that he was in the midst of snowing me x 2 and I doubt it ever occurs to him to reminisce about the time that he did if he was in the middle of doing it again. Feels like one of those dumb reads that are right.

Porscha - Porscha's known scumrange has been exceeded. It is possible that she is being pushed into this but I feel like for her to exceed her scumrange the way she is she'd need to have a dance partner. As much as it might seem strange I think Porscha is only mafia if Alison is mafia and the day 1 was a drama show. That said, I also feel like if Porscha was a wolf (and especially if Alison was one partner), that this day 2 would be going very differently for her.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:04 am Here is another way to play.

10 v 3
8 v 3
6 v 3
4 v 3 limlo

Three mischops til f7.

Critically bad mischops are the players that the mafia will want to kill themselves. SPF, Arogame, Boquise, myself. Several of these players should be self resolved by f7. So you just shouldn't bother chopping this group and shouldn't even really bother even humouring it (even if one or several of us are wolves tbh). I think it's pro mafia to even tinfoil these four names honestly.

It should just be a combined effort primarily led by these four names to actually coordinate the chops because of that. Even if they are mafia it will be enticing to townside and bus.

If we're allowed to lead, and somehow get to f7 without any wolves dead, I'll retire from mafia (and it should also out some fools and give us the best chance of limlo anyway).

So @staypositivefriend @arogame123 @Boquise shall we get to work?

Obviously my strong preference today is to resolve Alison. If Alison flips town then I'd be 100% inclined to just kill whoever she leaves in her legacy.
I already know SPF doesn't subscribe to the idea of needing to resolve the day 1 wagons. Which bothers me a great deal especially when it's Alison of all people, someone I know SPF knows Alison can fool her. And I think I've made several compelling arguments for why Alison is a wolf. I don't think she is playing the game like town Alison really at all and hasn't been for most of it.

My feeling on each other slot:

arogame123 - I have had moments of tinfoil as I am prone to, but I don't have any interest in playing into it. Arogame has been largely a steadying influence on the game and I'd rather let them continue to do that. I don't really know exactly where their head is at though.

Porscha - I saw Boq and Arogame kind of coalesce on a townread here, I have a similar read for similar reasons. I think Porscha is out of her scumrange.

Boquise - Feels like the most sane person in the game every time they post. They come across like an adult who keeps checking on the kids and finding chaos every time.

Seanzie - There were some posts on day 1 that just felt townie. Seanzie has some seriously tilting takes but there is an overwhelming lack of TMI in their play. I just don't think Seanzie as a wolf plays this way (especially knowing I am town).

Creature - I really struggle to get past how Creature was handling the end of day. Pushing Falcon for their own reasons but continuously promoting the idea that I was alone in my Falcon push. Blaming me for it. Then coming out today and immediately putting me on the backfoot for chopping a town like chopping Falcon in a split is even AI for me to begin with. I just don't think his reads make any sense either.

Lilypetal - I feel weird about Lilypetal but I don't want to chop them. I don't really know how to articulate my feelings on Lilypetal and wouldn't mind fleshing out some feelings on this slot.

Lucy - Probably my strongest townread. I think Lucy has been exceedingly sensible throughout the entire game so far and has a fire to their play that I really vibe with.

Rondo/Sparkles - Sparkles was slanky wolfy. Rondo has been actively scummy with no remorse. That this slot is not being tunneled by the wolves is tripping me out even harder. I have no idea why this slot isn't more of a topic of conversation. Especially from someone like Alison who by their own mafia beliefs should be probably doming Rondo by now.

Nanook - I... wouldn't be surprised if Nanook was mafia or town. At times my read has fluctuated from quite strong town, back to null. He's not really gone over the null line into lean wolf territory for me yet though. Probably another Nanook late game dies for rand reasons and flips town game. I guess having that thought alone makes me want to townread him.

Neon - I wanna say they are likely to be town here because they are kind of more pure than I remember their wolfgame being but they aren't exactly an incompetent wolf. We have swept a town before as wolf teammates. Probably need more flips to really get an idea of what's going on here. Potential late game miselim.

SPF - I am following my usual pattern of feeling like SPF is lock town, tinfoiling them, massively questioning their reads... I am rather inclined to break my pattern here and sheep them somewhat but... I worry about that backfiring. SPF's day 2 has been quite tilting and I've vibed with very very little of what they've said though. But as I said, that's the pattern with me and SPF.

Town

Lucy
Arogame
Boq
Porscha
Seanzie

Lean Town

SPF
Nanook
Neon
Lilypetal

POE

Alison
Creature
Rondo
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:02 am Ok, so based off the responses I have so far.

Main takeaways:

It seems like from both a town and person in POE, they believe Nanook might be town which is a decent look for him.

It seems like 4 people (3 from POE) believe Seanzie may be mafia, so if my POE is right and contains at least 1 mafia, it is also a good look for him.

It seems like from both a town and person in POE, they believe Rondo may be mafia.

And yet I have 0 votes? :think:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:05 am

He actually mentioned in his reads list with the tinfoil that SPF would likely be partnered with Creature and that her treatment with Alison could be "partnery with hard optics but is unlikely a partner treatment." That was Mac's legacy tinfoil read on SPF.
You forgot the "unless she is being dragged to day 3, which happened, part. Convenient
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:26 am to clarify aro I don't really think sean is maf much lol... but I think my main poe right now contains:

not necessarily in order btw. I think all are findable but nook's and sean's content have me left me wanting more, they are more null, but therefore in poe
And if you a re mafia, 3 of those are town. Who is the 1 mafia left?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:42 am

Sad
Lmao
This is so wolfy
From boq this post specifically makes me happy I am voting him
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:09 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:26 am to clarify aro I don't really think sean is maf much lol... but I think my main poe right now contains:

i've hedged the most on nook and sean and had little confrontation with them so I'd say those would be the most likely. you shouldn't assume all those players in my poe would also be town even if I was mafia so i'm leaving that answer as it is
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:27 am

i've hedged the most on nook and sean and had little confrontation with them so I'd say those would be the most likely. you shouldn't assume all those players in my poe would also be town even if I was mafia so i'm leaving that answer as it is
You obviously didnt read what I said. try again
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:30 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:27 am

You obviously didnt read what I said. try again
yeah you right lmao. but I guess my answer is pretty much the same. either 1 in nook or sean for less confrontation with the slots from my slot
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

why are we doing this exercise exactly
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:00 am why are we doing this exercise exactly
For more wifom if you flip wolf :smart_think:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:02 am
you may be the most genius man god ever placed on this forsaken planet, truly
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:03 am
I AM Macs illegitimate son
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:04 am
whats your poe rn
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:06 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:04 am
whats your poe rn
I thought it was obvious
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:11 am
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:27 pm Creature, falcon, and Seanzie are all town.
rule of three? lmao
Do you actually suspect me? Because you've said as much, but at no point in time have I felt like you believed it. Why is that?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:27 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:11 am
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:27 pm Creature, falcon, and Seanzie are all town.
rule of three? lmao
Do you actually suspect me? Because you've said as much, but at no point in time have I felt like you believed it. Why is that?

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Although sean I *could* just stop tin foiling you and leave you in my lockdown claim

I'm just not certain my poe of boq / rondo without nook or sean is big enough... since it would just the be solve and I dont have a good reason to believe its rondo and boq together
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Maybe I could keep a poe of boq and rondo for now and try to see a poe that includes not nook or sean but I'm unsure of who I'd sub in. Aro? I'm feeling relatively good about a lot of town reads... but I wonder if I'm misleading someone
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Misreading**
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:53 am I don't want to vote spf anymore but idk who in the poe is a wolf lol I hate mafia
You mentioned I'm in your PoE, but I haven't felt any heat (or anything ftm) from you all game... Reason why?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:03 am [VOTE: seanzie] aubergine

For now
For now?

Hmm...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:10 am
Boquise wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:42 am

Sad
Lmao
This is so wolfy
From boq this post specifically makes me happy I am voting him
Why?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:02 am Ok, so based off the responses I have so far.

Main takeaways:

Oh I guess I didn't wver reapond to you. if I had to nitpick your list of towns, I'd say Rondo and Proscha are the two most likely to be wrong, but meh... easily could be okay.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Tell me about Lily and SPF.

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Main takeaways:

I agree that Seanzie, Porscha, Wilgy are town
I agree that Nanook is w
I don't think Rondo should be towncore
I am currently town reading lily but need to check a thing
I am unsure on the rest
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:46 am Maybe I could keep a poe of boq and rondo for now and try to see a poe that includes not nook or sean but I'm unsure of who I'd sub in. Aro? I'm feeling relatively good about a lot of town reads... but I wonder if I'm misleading someone
[VOTE: Porscha ] aubergine

all this talk of seeing me as scum and yet never actually doing anything about it is boring to me. I am willing to thunderdome if you are. Unless... perhaps you think I am not scum and you are scum yourself trying to find a wat forward
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:02 am

Main takeaways:

Oh I guess I didn't wver reapond to you. if I had to nitpick your list of towns, I'd say Rondo and Proscha are the two most likely to be wrong, but meh... easily could be okay.
could go Seanzie though, this post shows no progression from Seanzie scum reading me to seeing me as town. Maybe I missed it but interesting
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:09 am

Main takeaways:

could go Seanzie though, this post shows no progression from Seanzie scum reading me to seeing me as town. Maybe I missed it but interesting
I recommend you reread if you interpreted that post as me saying I'm seeing you as town.

Right now I am strongly considering a BoQ/Lily world. If I'm wrong on one, SPF would be next, and then after that, it's you. So, not my most immediate concern, and I am hoping it is just BoQ/Lily, but there's more than enough room for you in my PoE.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:16 am

Main takeaways:

I recommend you reread if you interpreted that post as me saying I'm seeing you as town.

Right now I am strongly considering a BoQ/Lily world. If I'm wrong on one, SPF would be next, and then after that, it's you. So, not my most immediate concern, and I am hoping it is just BoQ/Lily, but there's more than enough room for you in my PoE.
Who am I partnered with? Its certainly not <insert name here>
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:17 am

Main takeaways:

My PoE is not based on associatives, so don't know, don't care (okay, I do care some, but I'm not going to do the work to find out which teams make sense, so meh)

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:21 am

Main takeaways:

My PoE is not based on associatives, so don't know, don't care (okay, I do care some, but I'm not going to do the work to find out which teams make sense, so meh)
That doesnt make sense but you do you. If you are doing associatives how does a partner not factor in?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Anyone else excited for the charcoal fire pit later tonight?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:26 am

Main takeaways:

That doesnt make sense but you do you. If you are doing associatives how does a partner not factor in?
I literally just said I wasn't doing associatives? Please read.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:31 am

No, I will continue to tunnel you for not factoring partners into your associatives
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:54 am

No, I will continue to tunnel you for not factoring partners into your associatives
This conversation is done.

Good day, sir.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:02 am

Good day, sir.
Wait a minute, no its not. Look, its still going
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:05 am

Good day, sir.
I said GOOD DAY, sir!

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:14 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:05 am

Good day, sir.
I said GOOD DAY, sir!
oh! OH! My apologies good man, shall I see you at the party tonight?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Im Straight