a2thezebra
10%
DFaraday
30%
indiglo
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
I'm not playing but I'm actually here tho (non-players)
60%

Total votes: 10
Typhoony
I'm an Economist
Posts in topic: 59

Re: [DAY 0] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murder

Post by Typhoony »

I think Zebra is doing something silly again in the hopes someone will jump on it. Then, when the lynch is almost over, she will declare that it was some sort of play and lead a lynch on an important civvie.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Typhoony wrote:I think Zebra is doing something silly again in the hopes someone will jump on it. Then, when the lynch is almost over, she will declare that it was some sort of play and lead a lynch on an important civvie.
Not just that, but it's Day 0. I mean, I'm pretty stupid, but am I stupid enough to start talking strategy about N1 if it already started?

I'm just enjoying watching who is jumping on this. Right now I'm inclined to look at the ones latching on to the idea that I slipped. Because how easy that would be. Nutella and Black Rock, I see you. :grin:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote:Look at my posts, I cluster around this time since I leave for work around 7:15.

Game already trashed lol, thanks Scotty.

And "joke" was the assumption I made, yes, since I know he had issues with that during the LOST game. But tbh I would rather get this over with sooner rather than later, so feel free to lynch me.
Trashed? Hardly. Take things one step at a time, SVS. My first post on day 0 is not going to upend your game.

Everyone cool your jets.

In other news, I don't know anything about this theme except that I have been to a couple gay pride parades.

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by DFaraday »

I read Scotty's post as a joke, so it pings me that Zebra immediately leapt to the conclusion that it must be a scum slip.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 96
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I think S~V~S' reaction is important to look at as well. S~V~S, the explanation of why you were posting at that time wasn't that necessary, it's pretty defensive - that sentence, and your entire post, has the feeling that you are caught.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Yo @Dana, you responded to SVS about how she is working way too early (I agree. Holy hell woman) but you didn't express your thoughts on the matter.

Who do you think looks worse for wear right now?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Also waiting for skycat, Boulders and Made to check in.

@sig vote up top, buddy!

I think we should lynch SVS day 1 and see what's up. She did invite it, after all ;)

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I'm somewhat torn on this tbh. When I first saw Scotty's post my kneejerk reaction was that it was a joke referring to the Lost game, which would make total sense, and the "oops" just drawing attention to the joke -- but still it's a very dangerous joke to make that ambiguously. And if he and SVS really were baddies together, I'd find it just as likely that he'd make that "joke" in their btsc. And I'm really not sure how I feel about SVS's reaction.

As Scotty is suggesting, either honestly or backpedalingly, he might have intentionally posted an ambiguously slip-like joke to see who jumped on it opportunistically, but I think Zebra's reaction is totally reasonable as an interpretation/assumption that it was a slip.

At this moment I think it was an actual slip. If I wanted to make a joke like that I would make it totally clear. I think Scotty straight up posted in the wrong thread and then backpedaled the hell out of there by turning it around on people who "jumped on it." Notice that he said "I'm just enjoying watching who is jumping on this", rather than claiming he explicitly did it to see who would jump on it. He's trying to appear chill about it and enjoying the opportunity to turn suspicion away from him.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

nutella wrote:I'm somewhat torn on this tbh. When I first saw Scotty's post my kneejerk reaction was that it was a joke referring to the Lost game, which would make total sense, and the "oops" just drawing attention to the joke -- but still it's a very dangerous joke to make that ambiguously. And if he and SVS really were baddies together, I'd find it just as likely that he'd make that "joke" in their btsc. And I'm really not sure how I feel about SVS's reaction.

As Scotty is suggesting, either honestly or backpedalingly, he might have intentionally posted an ambiguously slip-like joke to see who jumped on it opportunistically, but I think Zebra's reaction is totally reasonable as an interpretation/assumption that it was a slip.

At this moment I think it was an actual slip. If I wanted to make a joke like that I would make it totally clear. I think Scotty straight up posted in the wrong thread and then backpedaled the hell out of there by turning it around on people who "jumped on it." Notice that he said "I'm just enjoying watching who is jumping on this", rather than claiming he explicitly did it to see who would jump on it. He's trying to appear chill about it and enjoying the opportunity to turn suspicion away from him.
I threw your name out there, and now you're really dissecting my intentions. How delicious :biggrin:
"backpedalingly" is a great word. It is not a word that would be used to describe what I did, but I love it nonetheless.
If I wanted to make a joke like that I would make it totally clear
Well I am not you. My mom makes this argument every time I don't do something she thinks would help out my life. 'If I were you, I would just run past the security at the airport because I deserve it.' Well there are multiple reasons why I do not do things in tandem with my mother.

I think you and zebra could be a great duo. In the gay parade.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 110

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:I think S~V~S' reaction is important to look at as well. S~V~S, the explanation of why you were posting at that time wasn't that necessary, it's pretty defensive - that sentence, and your entire post, has the feeling that you are caught.
You have been playing with me for years. I am always defensive.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Scotty wrote:Yo @Dana, you responded to SVS about how she is working way too early (I agree. Holy hell woman) but you didn't express your thoughts on the matter.

Who do you think looks worse for wear right now?
Honestly? I think it's a little too early to tell. The game technically hasn't even started yet, has it? We're still waiting for people to get here. Though it is entertaining that this has turned into a whole thing, I really don't think it's that important. It looked like a joke to me, but I also don't know most of you super well, so maybe someone that knows your sense of humor better could give some more insight. The people jumping on the bandwagon are suspicious, but then again, so are the people jumping on the people who are suspicious of the original post.

I forgot if games usually start with a night or a day post. Are we going to have to vote for someone as soon as everyone gets here?
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 256

Post by a2thezebra »

S~V~S wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I'm not just being a bitch, I literally thought that this post was conceding that Scotty did in fact make that post in the wrong place.
S~V~S wrote:Look at my posts, I cluster around this time since I leave for work around 7:15.

Game already trashed lol, thanks Scotty.

And "joke" was the assumption I made, yes, since I know he had issues with that during the LOST game. But tbh I would rather get this over with sooner rather than later, so feel free to lynch me.
Seriously?

If I have to say something to Scotty, or you, or anyone, I have to say it in the thread. Which is what I did. He already did trash my game since I am having to deal with this over what I presume to be a joke. You are trying to hard to make this into something. If you think that that was actually a baddie slip, then vote for me. That's why we have a poll.
Seriously.

I would consider "trash my game" to be a huge overstatement, especially considering that it now looks like way less people agree with me than I thought, but sure, god forbid you have to deal with this. I'm not trying hard to make this something at all. This is something. And why on earth would I vote for you rather than Scotty? That's not just defensive, (which I understand is within the boundaries of your civilian meta) that's fear. And as you recalled in your following post, we don't have a lynch poll today. A bit hasty, no?

I would be inclined to believe that Scotty did not slip and in fact staged the entire thing (either to get you in trouble, gauge reactions as he's claiming is the case, or both) if it weren't for these posts you keep making that just make you look worse. I can see how what I'm suspecting would amount to a "Mount Molehill" if you weren't the one building it for me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

sig wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Damn, this suuuuuuuuuuucks. Can we just start the game over? It's so early on and for this to be the first thing to happen is so lame.

All in favor that we start over with new role cards say I.
Is this you attempting to make us thing you've got a boring civ role, but are really mafia? :ponder:
I'm not sure how serious you are with this suggestion, but I said that because I honestly believed based on S~V~S' few posts before I made that post that she had admitted that it was a slip. I like my role, I don't like victories handed to me on a platter. Luckily the skeptics here have shown me that that isn't going to be the case.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Typhoony wrote:I think Zebra is doing something silly again in the hopes someone will jump on it. Then, when the lynch is almost over, she will declare that it was some sort of play and lead a lynch on an important civvie.
Nope. I am legitimately, genuinely convinced that Scotty did not mean to post that here.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Scotty wrote:
Not just that, but it's Day 0. I mean, I'm pretty stupid, but am I stupid enough to start talking strategy about N1 if it already started?

I'm just enjoying watching who is jumping on this. Right now I'm inclined to look at the ones latching on to the idea that I slipped. Because how easy that would be. Nutella and Black Rock, I see you. :grin:
Do you see me Scotty? I'm the main one who jumped on it, is something the matter?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Long Con wrote:I think S~V~S' reaction is important to look at as well. S~V~S, the explanation of why you were posting at that time wasn't that necessary, it's pretty defensive - that sentence, and your entire post, has the feeling that you are caught.
This is why I felt that she was conceding that she was caught. The defenses she used were complete non-sequiters to the accusation and she failed to even deny that what I felt was the case wasn't. It wasn't until her Mount Molehill post that I realized that those posts were actually just very awkward attempts at a defense that she didn't even need in the first place since my suspicion of her is purely speculation-based...or at least it was.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Scotty wrote:Also waiting for skycat, Boulders and Made to check in.

@sig vote up top, buddy!

I think we should lynch SVS day 1 and see what's up. She did invite it, after all ;)
Why her and not you? Oh right, you just said that to gauge reactions. It was neither a slip nor a joke, it was an ingenious pro-town plan to suss out the opportunistic baddies. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

nutella wrote:I'm somewhat torn on this tbh. When I first saw Scotty's post my kneejerk reaction was that it was a joke referring to the Lost game, which would make total sense, and the "oops" just drawing attention to the joke -- but still it's a very dangerous joke to make that ambiguously. And if he and SVS really were baddies together, I'd find it just as likely that he'd make that "joke" in their btsc. And I'm really not sure how I feel about SVS's reaction.

Preach it. Preach the truth. :srsnod:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

S~V~S wrote:If you think that that was actually a baddie slip, then vote for me. That's why we have a poll.
Scotty wrote:I think we should lynch SVS day 1 and see what's up. She did invite it, after all ;)
So, I'm curious as to why both of the players implicated in this slip/joke/reaction-gauge-machine would be advocating for S~V~S' lynch over the one who actually slipped. I mean the default lynch option would obviously be Scotty, I said so myself as soon as I saw the slip. Yet S~V~S says I should vote for her based on a baddie slip that wasn't hers, and Scotty says we should lynch her to "see what's up" because she apparently invited it. She only invited me to vote for her rather than her actually being lynched and she only invited me because she's trying to give the impression that she thinks I'm full of shit.

So what is this about anyway? Is Scotty's role more beneficial to the team or what?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

We seem to usually get off the wrong foot, zebra. Last time you were fully convinced I was good when in fact I was a smoke monster, and this time you're fully convinced I am bad when in fact I am good. I am a good boy, Mrs. Robinson.

What about you? I see you. You lead the charge, but I also don't think you are bad because of it. I actually see you as genuine baddie hunting. Unlike the ones I listed.

But that got me thinking- genuine baddie hunting is a fallacy in a game like this since there are two baddie teams. Of course they are going to be baddie hunting as well.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

a2thezebra wrote:
S~V~S wrote:If you think that that was actually a baddie slip, then vote for me. That's why we have a poll.
Scotty wrote:I think we should lynch SVS day 1 and see what's up. She did invite it, after all ;)
So, I'm curious as to why both of the players implicated in this slip/joke/reaction-gauge-machine would be advocating for S~V~S' lynch over the one who actually slipped. I mean the default lynch option would obviously be Scotty, I said so myself as soon as I saw the slip. Yet S~V~S says I should vote for her based on a baddie slip that wasn't hers, and Scotty says we should lynch her to "see what's up" because she apparently invited it. She only invited me to vote for her rather than her actually being lynched and she only invited me because she's trying to give the impression that she thinks I'm full of shit.

So what is this about anyway? Is Scotty's role more beneficial to the team or what?
I am just frustrated and annoyed. I mainly want you to lynch me so I don't have to defend myself the rest of thegame, and to prove you and your silly theory wrong.

If that was just a joke on Scottys part, he should just say so. If he is setting me up, I am not a fan of it based ona conversation he & I had after LOST was done.

Both Nutella & LC have played with mesince 2009 and they know exactly how I react. LC just hosted me in two bad games, and knows I don't act likethis when I am bad.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

ebwop, to say, I don't act like a pissy whiny bitch when I am bad, lol.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Scotty wrote:We seem to usually get off the wrong foot, zebra. Last time you were fully convinced I was good when in fact I was a smoke monster, and this time you're fully convinced I am bad when in fact I am good. I am a good boy, Mrs. Robinson.

What about you? I see you. You lead the charge, but I also don't think you are bad because of it. I actually see you as genuine baddie hunting. Unlike the ones I listed.

But that got me thinking- genuine baddie hunting is a fallacy in a game like this since there are two baddie teams. Of course they are going to be baddie hunting as well.
Why am I not suspicious to you for leading the charge but others are suspicious for agreeing with me? Is it because they're less frustrating to argue with than I am? I never asked you to read me as town for "genuine baddie hunting," that was your call. I'm town because I'm town, and since I was wrong about you before then I must be wrong about you now. What a solid defense.
S~V~S wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:

I am just frustrated and annoyed. I mainly want you to lynch me so I don't have to defend myself the rest of thegame, and to prove you and your silly theory wrong.

If that was just a joke on Scottys part, he should just say so. If he is setting me up, I am not a fan of it based ona conversation he & I had after LOST was done.

Both Nutella & LC have played with mesince 2009 and they know exactly how I react. LC just hosted me in two bad games, and knows I don't act likethis when I am bad.
Wouldn't it be easier to prove me wrong by lynching Scotty and him flipping civ? That is, of course, if he flips civ. You seem to desire your lynch more than his despite being mad at him for more reasons than you're mad at me for. I'm not going to constantly nag you for the whole game about a theory that is entirely speculative and impossible to defend against, you should know me better than that. I might constantly nag you for other things (such as hiding behind your meta in this post and the next), but we'll see. :P Anyway, you're not acting like a pissy whiny bitch...but you are acting.
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

I'm more suspicious of nutelLA and LC than that I am of Zebra/Scotty/SVS right now.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Typhoony wrote:I'm more suspicious of nutelLA and LC than that I am of Zebra/Scotty/SVS right now.
This guy knows what's up.

SVS lets kill him tonight like we talked about.

Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

But I'm on your team :huh:
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

a2thezebra wrote:
Scotty wrote:I mean, oops. Yay Gay Prod Parade!
You should have just played it straight and made WIFOM out of it.
Scotty wrote:SVS lets kill him tonight like we talked about.
You're a good listener.
skycatguylover98
Posts in topic: 10

Post by skycatguylover98 »

i'm here. the great thing about my name is it can be read either as skyguy or catlover. take your pick.
~ sincerely... benny ~
Typhoony
I'm an Economist

Post by Typhoony »

That is indeed a great thing my friend :beer:
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Typhoony wrote:But I'm on your team :huh:
That's why they would least expect that we're civilians!

My logic is sound, but more like a slight whistle than a ding.

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

skycatguylover98 wrote:i'm here. the great thing about my name is it can be read either as skyguy or catlover. take your pick.
I like skyguy the best.
skycatguylover98 wrote:http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/postin ... af89a05040#

i am interested in joining this game of mafia. i give you fair warning, i am a notorious expert at this game. fear my skill.

:nicenod: :nicenod: :nicenod:
You know I'm not going to show you any mercy because of this, right? :feb:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ok but seriously though, Nutella and black rock are my suspects right now.

a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Scotty wrote:Ok but seriously though, Nutella and black rock are my suspects right now.
Why am I not suspicious to you for leading the charge but others are suspicious for agreeing with me? Is it because they're less frustrating to argue with than I am?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Typhoony wrote:I'm more suspicious of nutelLA and LC than that I am of Zebra/Scotty/SVS right now.

SVS lets kill him tonight like we talked about.[/quote]
Scotty wrote:
OK, that would be awesome. Not gonna lie.

And no, Zeebs, I am not acting.

Linki, also voting Skyguy. Catlover is kinda plebian, you know?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Fixed.
Scotty wrote:

SVS lets kill him tonight like we talked about.
OK, that would be awesome. Not gonna lie.

And no, Zeebs, I am not acting.

Linki, also voting Skyguy. Catlover is kinda plebian, you know?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Well Scotty pretending that he didn't slip has produced some nice meaty content for Day 0. Is there anyone you're suspicious of, S~V~S?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

What about guylover98?
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Turnip Head wrote:What about guylover98?
Kinky.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

a2thezebra wrote:Well Scotty pretending that he didn't slip has produced some nice meaty content for Day 0. Is there anyone you're suspicious of, S~V~S?
Glad to be of service! :llama:
a2thezebra wrote:
Scotty wrote:Ok but seriously though, Nutella and black rock are my suspects right now.
Why am I not suspicious to you for leading the charge but others are suspicious for agreeing with me? Is it because they're less frustrating to argue with than I am?
Because you have at least appeared genuine whereas the others seemed to be latching onto the hot topic.

But you could still very much be a baddie, as I explained earlier.

ekeknat
Posts in topic: 56

Post by ekeknat »

just checking in.... i don't suppose there's a way we could just all be friends huh? :(
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Black Rock »

S~V~S wrote:ebwop, to say, I don't act like a pissy whiny bitch when I am bad, lol.
lol, have you been a pissy whiny bitch? I thought this is so funny.

On the fence on this potential slip. SVS is a very defensive person. She often compares her game... when bad. :ponder: Seriously though, on the fence.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Black Rock »

huh?
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 49

Re: [DAY 1] Mafia of Montreal: A Variety of Whimsical Murder

Post by Enrique »

Good morning folks! It is officially

Day 1

You have 24 hours to lynch someone. :nicenod:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Are votes changeable in this poll?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 67

Post by Spacedaisy »

Wow. I missed all the fun it seems. Here is my reaction to everything and everyone involved:

Scotty: This was not a slip, I don't think it was even intended to be taken as a slip. I've seen slips and this is nothing like those, I've seen and successfully carried out a fake slip and there was nothing believable in that "slip" so I fall squarely on side that read it as a joke. Which would also explain why he didn't say he was trying a gambit to see how people reacted IMO (zebra).

Zebra: I feel like your points you are making are super forced, but I suspect you are the one who is actually pulling a gambit here to see what shakes out. I think you would play with more finesse if you were an opportunistic baddie. Especially since I think some of the things you are demanding answers about have pretty obvious answers.

SVS: I am torn here. I felt like her initial reaction wasn't all that weird but stepping back a bit I can see why people think she is being overly defensive. Even so I can actually see it being just a knee jerk irritated reaction to being thrown in the middle of something she didn't ask for. The longer you've been playing the more jaded you can become. I don't see myself voting for her today unless something else happens to convince me otherwise.

Nutella: I can totally see why Scotty listed you as a person of interest. You put some weight behind the idea that Scotty legitimately slipped up, but not enough to seem too convinced until he called you out. Then you seemed to throttle it up. It looked like someone feeling the waters out, see if it might be a safe wagon to get on. But then Scotty calling you out forced your hand I think.

Black Rock: probably in the same boat as Nutella initially but I don't think I've seen the same response from her as Nutella to Scotty calling her out. I'll have to check back to make sure that is correct but I don't have the same vibe from her as Nutella at the moment.

If I had to vote right now it's probably be for Nutella, but I don't have to vote right now so I will happily wait and see what else the thread conversation might bring up. :fiesta:

Link MM: don't want to vote yourself to find out this time eh? Too costly for your baddie team to risk you getting lynched? ;)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Voting for Nutella.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

OR OK I GUESS MY FAT FINGERS WANT ME TO VOTE FOR MYSELF.

Votes are not changeable. There's your answer. :mad:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote:OR OK I GUESS MY FAT FINGERS WANT ME TO VOTE FOR MYSELF.

Votes are not changeable. There's your answer. :mad:
I had a feeling they wouldn't be since they weren't changeable in the Day 0 poll. ;)

You're well on your way to getting me lynched Scotty.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote:Link MM: don't want to vote yourself to find out this time eh? Too costly for your baddie team to risk you getting lynched? ;)
Why yes, how did you know?
I drew a mafia role for the fifth speed game in a row.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”