No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: he

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Manny »

Neither Lumi, Nor Pyxxy nor me are in danger of being lynched even if we claimed player, i dont really see a reason for nanook to lie and there is no way schia is town player so just kill schia.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 417
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 6 Ends 10am Dec 20 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Michelle »

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:17 am society if we knew what seanzie’s checks were and illario used his role
Sean probably hinted but i prefer to dig in Vivax iso
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

We keep Schia in mind as a 99% wolf but we have the whole day to search for the others as well

Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 602
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:19 am
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:17 am society if we knew what seanzie’s checks were and illario used his role
afaict he hinted at illario and neon being players

he also hard claimed me as player

but those don’t really help and i don’t know what his other checks were
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 2 Ends 10am Dec 8 to GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Michelle »

Vivax wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:24 am
Ricochet wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:48 am The village here has been touched by death. Turn back, while you still can.
:ponder:

Why, death is just a layer coming off
With one hoping that the next one is the final one
I'm cautiously optimistic I need two layers to find my true self
In the pile of fluff that
Vivax posted, they answered at so many NPCs/players so idk how to take this, but they felt the need to interact with Rico's RP

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:21 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:19 am
afaict he hinted at illario and neon being players

he also hard claimed me as player

but those don’t really help and i don’t know what his other checks were
Most probably landed on NPCs who are already dead

Michelle
Made Man

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 2 Ends 10am Dec 8 to GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by Michelle »

Vivax wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:27 am
Ricochet wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:04 am
Ricochet wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:48 am The village here has been touched by death. Turn back, while you still can.

Do you know what a poacher is, coz? They hunt us, smash us, and then take us away. This village is kept secret, so I think we're safe here. But you should be careful if you ever meet one of them, coz.
I met one when I wrote my first post. Wouldn't stand a chance if I couldn't keep it cool and respectful. Making amends of my own with whom it concerns, they took me in. It's wonderful.
But the follow up feels forced.

Hally is Rico a confirmed player?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Vivax wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:32 pm [VOTE: DeeZees] aubergine

Guy sitting to my left literally started meowing yesterday.
He never meowed before.
Maybe cause of who was sitting in front of him, or cause I was contaminating his head. Or someone else perhaps.

Either way, ignorance is bliss and bliss sucks
That's after Zeus votes Vivax probably.

Letting it here until I find more AI evidence

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:26 am Hally is Rico a confirmed player?
If you believe nanook rico is 95% a player, unless you dont believe lumi, me or pyxxy but thats wrong imo.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:51 am I mean you shouldn't feel bad about voting someone that got herself modkilled lol
Sure feels like I have to feel bad about every decision I've made this game
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:52 am Until now you gave me your poe and now i'm expecting your reasons, Neon

Also Hally is your today first push but they're not in your Poe, why is that?
I don't think I ever voted them and I specifically said I didn't want to push them. But I'm gonna answer questions and I was asked them

My reason is that they aren't towny lol if you can help me see anything towny from those 4 I listed that'd be dope but my poe is not towny imo

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

ftr i didn’t actually care THAT much about opposing a schia lunch today when i was arguing with lumi earlier

i just know from experience that when the lunch is set so early in the day everyone always kinda mails it in and it makes the day much less valuable for solving

keeping the pressure on the active wolves by having the threat of the lunch hanging over them is important, and we could always have opted for schia as a last resort if we didn’t feel good about anything at the end

but that only really matters if there’s active wolves in the player claims to pressure, and with nook rescinding his player claim it seems like there may only be one at most in the player claims with the rest hiding in the NPCs, so it’s not as important

i would still like to not just spend the day waiting for the purge but it’s definitely more tempting now lol
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

[VOTE: Schiavetto] aubergine
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Day 7 Vote Count
SoD: #7748 EoD: #0

Not Voting (4): MacDougall (3), Jackofhearts2005 (13), Ricochet (1), ilario (1)
schiavetto (3): Lumi (35), Inawordyes (8), Manny (50)
neon (3): Michelle (57), pyxxy (5), NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (7)
deezees (2): Neon (54), Hally (82)
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

My vote does jackshit but thats what i feel is the objectively right play here.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:26 am
Vivax wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:27 am
Ricochet wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:04 am

Do you know what a poacher is, coz? They hunt us, smash us, and then take us away. This village is kept secret, so I think we're safe here. But you should be careful if you ever meet one of them, coz.
I met one when I wrote my first post. Wouldn't stand a chance if I couldn't keep it cool and respectful. Making amends of my own with whom it concerns, they took me in. It's wonderful.
But the follow up feels forced.

Hally is Rico a confirmed player?
no, he could still be an NPC technically
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:34 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:52 am Until now you gave me your poe and now i'm expecting your reasons, Neon

I don't think I ever voted them and I specifically said I didn't want to push them. But I'm gonna answer questions and I was asked them

My reason is that they aren't towny lol if you can help me see anything towny from those 4 I listed that'd be dope but my poe is not towny imo
It's your job to scum case them, all I need is your thought process

☆Princess Abigail☆

I suck at translating thoughts to words

It's one of many issues I have. And it's frustrating when I'm called scum because I land in other places and I can't articulate my thoughts in meaningful ways and I missed half the game because it was too big and I'm missing another series of info posts cause I can not read walls lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I've learned many lessons for next secret playerlist mafia

This game dope AF but I need to be an npc is the main one lol

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Hally don't let me alone here, let's mason here in the open.
I think you have to sleep, and also I have to work

I will drop here from time to time and search itt for answers

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:40 am I suck at translating thoughts to words

It's one of many issues I have. And it's frustrating when I'm called scum because I land in other places and I can't articulate my thoughts in meaningful ways and I missed half the game because it was too big and I'm missing another series of info posts cause I can not read walls lol
That's why you play mafia, to improve at least this issue of putting your thoughts into words.

Give it a try pls

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:41 am Hally don't let me alone here, let's mason here in the open.
I think you have to sleep, and also I have to work

I will drop here from time to time and search itt for answers
i’ll be here more tomorrow but i do have to sleep now

gn
☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:38 am

That is unfortunately not something I enjoy doing or believe I'm good enough to do. I'm not much of a scum case type of player especially in a game I can't read all of.

My thought process is that in every post I've read which I remember because I have a good memory at least. I can't remember ever being like oh hey this is towny like. And that's bad.

I can see towny from you. From Hally even at least sometimes. From Porscha. From IAWY.

But when I think about Pyxxy for instance all I see is info dumps with no progression towards a solve even on one player.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:43 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:40 am I suck at translating thoughts to words

That's why you play mafia, to improve at least this issue of putting your thoughts into words.

Give it a try pls
I've played hundreds of games I don't think it's ever getting better. Neither is my inability to read large chunks of text lol

ImageImage

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:45 am But when I think about Pyxxy for instance all I see is info dumps with no progression towards a solve even on one player.
i think thats indicative of pyxxy being an NPC rather than being scum
☆Princess Abigail☆

Manny wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:51 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:45 am But when I think about Pyxxy for instance all I see is info dumps with no progression towards a solve even on one player.
i think thats indicative of pyxxy being an NPC rather than being scum
*shrugs* I refuse to play "is this npc or is this scum"

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:45 am

That is unfortunately not something I enjoy doing or believe I'm good enough to do. I'm not much of a scum case type of player especially in a game I can't read all of.

My thought process is that in every post I've read which I remember because I have a good memory at least. I can't remember ever being like oh hey this is towny like. And that's bad.

I can see towny from you. From Hally even at least sometimes. From Porscha. From IAWY.

But when I think about Pyxxy for instance all I see is info dumps with no progression towards a solve even on one player.
What's your take about Zeus?

Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:07 am *shrugs* I refuse to play "is this npc or is this scum"
then shouldnt you want to kill schiavetto over pyxxy or you think schia is townier than pyxxy?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:11 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:45 am

What's your take about Zeus?
Truthfully I remember nothing Zeus had posted this game and only see the votes

This is bad Zeus is a player I very regularly remember posts from and often find myself nodding along in agreement. Is this scummy or just a player who can't keep up with the game state much like me? I dunno honestly but it does bother me.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 93

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:29 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:28 pm A giant foot with toenails painted red ascended from the heavens and crushed two people named Sprityo, an NPC and Nutella, a villager TO THE DEATH.
ascended from the heavens

@MacDougall
image no find
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Porscha »

I have to work a lot tomorrow, might get to read whatever I miss when I sleep when I wake up tomorrow, i've skimmed over the pages since day started
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 270

Post by Porscha »

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

what if
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:03 am [VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

what if
Help me understand plox

ImageImage

Ricochet
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Ricochet »

I'm stuck here. A fledgling sorcerer, with little chance of acquiring a key.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 119
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:19 am
ilario wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:17 am
Hally wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:06 pm @ilario can you iso dz and tell me what you think? it’s not long
kk ill get around to it before eod
thanks

also any other thoughts you have would be super helpful when you’re available
is deezees=zeus? i opened his iso and start of it is just posting quotes from civ, i didnt even know he played that game lol, i remember zeus saying somewhere he doesnt play any game other than mafia. u sure theyre the same person?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

ilario wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:37 am
Hally wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:19 am
ilario wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:17 am
Hally wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:06 pm @ilario can you iso dz and tell me what you think? it’s not long
kk ill get around to it before eod
thanks

also any other thoughts you have would be super helpful when you’re available
is deezees=zeus? i opened his iso and start of it is just posting quotes from civ, i didnt even know he played that game lol, i remember zeus saying somewhere he doesnt play any game other than mafia. u sure theyre the same person?
Yes, he is, I asked and he answered yes.

I am waiting for something from him since then.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

He claims he's clear because he pushed Vivax

ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 119
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

lol why? bussing is in his range
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Porscha wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:03 am [VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

what if
I am listening, explain your full thoughts pls

Don't forget to make a list of players from towniest to scummiest or at least post your explained Poe

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

ilario wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:48 am lol why? bussing is in his range
Look in my Iso i quoted today a post from Vivax, it looks w/w?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Sorry i am also working

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:27 am
Vivax wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:32 pm [VOTE: DeeZees] aubergine

Guy sitting to my left literally started meowing yesterday.
He never meowed before.
Maybe cause of who was sitting in front of him, or cause I was contaminating his head. Or someone else perhaps.

Either way, ignorance is bliss and bliss sucks
That's after Zeus votes Vivax probably.

Letting it here until I find more AI evidence
This one Ilario

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:32 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:29 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:28 pm A giant foot with toenails painted red ascended from the heavens and crushed two people named Sprityo, an NPC and Nutella, a villager TO THE DEATH.
ascended from the heavens

@MacDougall
image no find
Grr. It was a Monty Python foot coming out of the clouds to step on the banner but flipped upside down so that the foot ascended from the heavens.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Ricochet wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:50 am Why? Why, o guidance of grace, will this door not open?
What’s the elvish word for friend?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:16 am
Lumi wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:10 pm
Hally wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:09 pm if you go for schia today and they end up flipping NPC, we lose an active villager in the night and have one less villager actively solving in the thread when we have to find the wolves who are posting, and we desperately need as many active villagers itt as we can possibly get

and if you go schia and they’re a wolf, it gives no info and just kills a wolf who would be outed tomorrow anyway

zero upside
If the game is 5v3 do you think town should sleep or should they try to find the wolf?
Always find the wolf
:srsnod:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:42 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:21 am I intended to for realzies CC Illario but I was on mobile at the time and mobile search is busted if you have too many players in the game. Can't scroll to Mac's so I couldn't figure out who got got on N1 so I was like "eh fuck it. Nevermind."
Go to page one, post 1, turn the phone on landscape and press the number of posts of the player in topic who appears under the players' name and avatar. That's the way to Iso on phone a player with just a few posts.
Landscape mode has the iso links. That’s nuts. I never thought of that.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 299
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Dead thread this morning, that’s really weird
:omg:
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

FWIW Hally basically could only realistically be mafia if she was paired with Falcon, that EoD unvote has been the only knock against her from what I could see, and with Falcon flipping town, that kinda puts Hally as the towniest person in the thread atm
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:59 am @Porscha
@Schiavetto
@Michelle
@DeeZees
@Hally
@Neon
@ilario
@Jackofhearts2005
@DrWilgy
@Manny
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Inawordyes
@pyxxy
@Ricochet

This is the raw list above. And below my first GTH attempt to sort. I am going to read Vivax' Iso and share thoughts and I need everyone in the village or NPC villa hearted to help town toDay.
Pinged myself to find the post in alerts and I am aware I pinged the wolves as well, but if anyone has a chance to clear themselves, toDay is the momenr to do so. Please ping me with your solve

Mich
Wilgy
Hally
Illario
Jack
DZ
Lumi
Pyxxy
Iawy
Nook
Porscha
Neon
Ricochet
Schia
Iawy
Hally
Wilgy
Lumi
Ilario
Michelle
Jack
Porscha
DeeZees
Pyxxy
Neon
Rico
Nook
Schia

Here is my attempt at a solve

I think that the Hally/Wilgy/Lumi trio has consistently been the towniestvITT or at least the most +EV (Hally especially with the blight on her record FMPOV being expunged). Everybody else kind of I didn’t know where exactly to place so I threw where felt right

Ilario’s low-impact but has the un’cced claim and I can’t ignore that. I really don’t have much to say about him otherwise because he’s barely done anything

I think Michelle is getting more credit than she deserves based on how much she’s actually done this game. But she has stated that she refuses to read my posts, and then she put me low in her list as if I haven’t been extremely townie, I’m assuming exactly because she’s not reading me. I’m quite aware that being in my feels about it is probably making me petty but also idrc

Jack was originally my second-highest behind Hally but openly admitting to being a troll NPC today understandablly knocks him down a few pegs (though I still think he’s been more townsiding than not)

I don’t understand why Porscha took so many hits at EoD, that really looked more like “Sean is upset that Porscha won’t talk to him so he scumreads Porscha, and then everybody dogpiles”. The “everybody dogpiles” part is why I think there’s probably more townie their than not

I don’t really have anything good or bad to say about DeeZees. I think they trend more townie than not, but despite being in the lower half I’d actually put the Porscha/DZ/Pyxxy trio in this spot as the null demarcation, with DZ slight lean towards town but ultimately the most null of the three

I had a brighter view of Pyxxy in my head initially but after someone mentioned that Pyxxy’s really only done the VCA posts and not much else, I started trying to think of other content by them and am drawing a blank, so I have to agree. Not necessarily scummy, but lacking and so slight wolf leans due to the dearth

I think Neon’s pushes have been proven consistently terrible this whole game, and I think from a mafia team perspective that they would have been a really easy slot to continue to push for those reasons, but the fact that all major sus and wagon power disappeared after they almost died sitting next to Lily really can’t be ignored when they haven’t improved much since and yet they got completely dropped as a focus over townier slots who ended up flipping town. That they spent more time on the defensive today than solving also doesn’t help

Nook and Rico have basically done nothing but in Nook’s case he also tunneled on Nutella and that’s -EV. Sit below Neon with Schia because either obvious NPCs or really scummy townies for actively doing nothing so many days in a row
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Manny wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:02 am Hally
Mich
Wilgy
Porscha
Lumi
Iawy*
Pyxxy
Jack
Illario
Ricochet*
DZ
Neon
Nook
Schia

take with grain of salt with * since i barely remember anything they've done, i also wouldnt lynch schia even though they are the scummiest person alive because i think they are an npc
Maybe if you actually read my content you’d have a read on me

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”